Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 29th Jan 2019, 03:40 AM   #1
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
<Earn $3000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Testimonials!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Latest REVIEW/UPDATE From Customer





UPDATE - 27 March

I am receiving ton's of messages from people who are interested in JOIN, but they are simply unable because of too high minimum investment (1 Bitcoin). I have improved my business and now I am able to accept more people who are interested to JOIN, so I decided to accept people who have at least 0.1BTC to invest, this way more people could use this opportunity. But there is one condition. People who investing less than 1 BTC are allowed to withdraw profits once per month. If you have any questions, just contact me.

So again, anyone who has at least 0.1 BTC can JOIN and you will get 30%-40% monthly ROI.


Get 30%-40% Monthly ROI
Without Doing ANY Work
100% Passive Income

GUARANTEED



This sales letter won't be long with flashy graphic's. I will be straight to the point and will tell exactly what you are getting here, what I need from you and how this offer can change YOUR LIFE.

So first of all I want to tell that I am a FULL-TIME crypto trader, I have been trading since 2016 and have gained ton's of experience. With other professional trader's from various underground groups (I am a member of many such group's and spending more than $2,000/Month), we developed trading technique, which allows us to make from 30% to 40% monhly ROI (Return Of Investment).

Actually it's not like some secret technique, it's just years of experience in technical analysis in bitmex margin trades. Some guys from my team have more than 10 years of experience in trading and you can be a part of our skill's and make passive income month after month.

So right now I want to offer this service for people who want 100% hands FREE solution and get passive income.


How everything work's?

Simple.
You make a deposit of bitcoin,we start trading with your fund's and make you at least 30% monthly ROI. Simple, right?

Each day I update a spreadsheet where you could see how your investment progress.
Also you would be added to DISCORD group where i post all updates, news and so on.


ATTENTION!

1. I only accept 10 people
2. Minimum deposit is 1 Bitcoin
3. I will take 10% from earnings

Some calculations:
With 1 invested bitcoin you would receive about 0.3-0.4 BTC. In 2-3 month's you would make your investments back.

I am looking to work with only serious people who have at least 1 BTC to trade with. I know and understand that trust issue is very important here, but if it help's, I have another WSO, where you can find many possitive reviews, so you can check them out.



Contact me and I will answer all the question's

Skype: Naviown Master
Email: markosvald40@gmail.com


REVIEWS FROM MY OTHER WSO!
















Last edited on 10th Apr 2019 at 05:20 AM.
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2019, 05:30 AM   #2
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reserved for Q&A
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Feb 2019, 08:51 AM   #3
Active Warrior
 
israinsolutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I was looking to put my money into something which won't require too much work from my side and this looks very promising, so I joined without any doubt. It's been about a week since I invested and so far I have made 0.15 bitcoin, feeling super excited! Hope everything will go according to plan, thanks you naviown for such amazing opportunity!
israinsolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Feb 2019, 09:32 AM   #4
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by israinsolutions View Post

I was looking to put my money into something which won't require too much work from my side and this looks very promising, so I joined without any doubt. It's been about a week since I invested and so far I have made 0.15 bitcoin, feeling super excited! Hope everything will go according to plan, thanks you naviown for such amazing opportunity!
Thank you, mate.

I am working very hard for each customer to provide best service!
2 people already JOINED, so 8 seats are left right now. Hurry up guys, before it's too late.
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Feb 2019, 05:39 AM   #5
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Still accepting people. Join before it's too late.
Crypto market will start recovering very soon so it's the time to begin growing your bitcoin amount.
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Feb 2019, 02:16 AM   #6
Moondancer
War Room Member
 
tumichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Posts: 146
Thanks: 11
Thanked 24 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought WSO by Naviown last time. It is so good that I buy this one as soon as I see it. And WOW! Naviown has never let me down.

Basically, this WSO is about trading crypto service, where Naviown trade with your coins and make you profits. As you may know, crypto traders require a lot of skills and hard work. Although I am confident that I can know ins and outs of crypto trading by the previous WSO. But I am not the type of person who is willing to do trading. I wish that someone would do it for me so that I can focus on other projects such as affiliate marketing.

And BOOM! This is it! This is the WSO I have been looking for. Thank you again, Naviown! Highly recommended!
tumichael is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tumichael For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Feb 2019, 04:57 AM   #7
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tumichael View Post

I bought WSO by Naviown last time. It is so good that I buy this one as soon as I see it. And WOW! Naviown has never let me down.

Basically, this WSO is about trading crypto service, where Naviown trade with your coins and make you profits. As you may know, crypto traders require a lot of skills and hard work. Although I am confident that I can know ins and outs of crypto trading by the previous WSO. But I am not the type of person who is willing to do trading. I wish that someone would do it for me so that I can focus on other projects such as affiliate marketing.

And BOOM! This is it! This is the WSO I have been looking for. Thank you again, Naviown! Highly recommended!
Thank you!
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Feb 2019, 10:00 PM   #8
Warrior Member
 
Thanh Quang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I invested 1 BTC in Naviown service 2 weeks ago but the trading start last week. This morning I just received the payment of 0.06BTC (~$228) which is the profit for the first week. This is the first time I invested in WSO, so far everything is going well. We communicated over Discord and he is very responsive when I ask any question. However, one week result cannot tell much if a service is good and bad. I still wait for his trading spreadsheet that he promise to send me, so i cannot say much about his trading style. I will observe if i got consistent payouts and stable profits, then I can update more. So far, I feel comfortable with my investment and hope his trading will go well.
Thanh Quang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Thanh Quang For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Feb 2019, 03:55 AM   #9
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Thanh Quang View Post

Hi,

I invested 1 BTC in Naviown service 2 weeks ago but the trading start last week. This morning I just received the payment of 0.06BTC (~$228) which is the profit for the first week. This is the first time I invested in WSO, so far everything is going well. We communicated over Discord and he is very responsive when I ask any question. However, one week result cannot tell much if a service is good and bad. I still wait for his trading spreadsheet that he promise to send me, so i cannot say much about his trading style. I will observe if i got consistent payouts and stable profits, then I can update more. So far, I feel comfortable with my investment and hope his trading will go well.
Thanks for the update/review!
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Feb 2019, 04:01 AM   #10
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Currently joined 4 from 10 available. Few other people are also interested to join, so guys, don't miss this opportunity as soon this offer will be closed.

================================

REVIEWS!















Last edited on 5th Mar 2019 at 01:02 AM.
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Mar 2019, 11:05 AM   #11
HyperActive Warrior
 
kirch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 232
Thanks: 1
Thanked 203 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just a quick update.

In the beginning, I was skeptical and unsure if I should invest cos it looked like a ponzi scheme and hesitated.But after talking with Naviown I realized that he knows a lot about trading.I was amazed by his knowledge of cryptos., I took the leap and thought of giving a try and joined.
So far so good, received almost half of investment back, which is amazing. OP is responsive and friendly, it's easy to communicate with him.

Highly recommended!
kirch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kirch For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Mar 2019, 02:14 PM   #12
p2y
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 508
Thanks: 9
Thanked 198 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

When I first got into bitcoins I thought I would have been able to transfer my knowledge from forex trading but I was severely mistaken. Crypto is it's own beast and requires a different approach than currencies and I was ending up more losing positions than winning ones.

I will continue to learn crypto trading and hopefully eventually master it but for now this WSO has been serving me very well. Letting a pro like Naviown do my trades is something I should have done long ago but I'm glad I jumped in now rather than later. Before I came across Naviown's post I was already interviewing a few crypto traders and I wasn't too pleased, at best they were nothing more than commissioned sales agents who would hand off my trades to somebody else I wouldn't have a direct contact with and at worst they wreaked of outright scams.

Naviown immediately stood out both in his knowledge of crypt and his desire to establish a long term business relationship with a focus on the 2 most important factors - trust and returns. He's answered all my questions, continues to be available for questions about my trading positions and crypto in general, and the payouts have been consistent and reliable. If you're looking to get into crypto or diversify your own existing crypto positions I don't think you'll find a better solution.
p2y is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to p2y For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Mar 2019, 01:00 AM   #13
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kirch View Post

Just a quick update.

In the beginning, I was skeptical and unsure if I should invest cos it looked like a ponzi scheme and hesitated.But after talking with Naviown I realized that he knows a lot about trading.I was amazed by his knowledge of cryptos., I took the leap and thought of giving a try and joined.
So far so good, received almost half of investment back, which is amazing. OP is responsive and friendly, it's easy to communicate with him.

Highly recommended!
Thank you for the update/review!

Originally Posted by p2y View Post

When I first got into bitcoins I thought I would have been able to transfer my knowledge from forex trading but I was severely mistaken. Crypto is it's own beast and requires a different approach than currencies and I was ending up more losing positions than winning ones.

I will continue to learn crypto trading and hopefully eventually master it but for now this WSO has been serving me very well. Letting a pro like Naviown do my trades is something I should have done long ago but I'm glad I jumped in now rather than later. Before I came across Naviown's post I was already interviewing a few crypto traders and I wasn't too pleased, at best they were nothing more than commissioned sales agents who would hand off my trades to somebody else I wouldn't have a direct contact with and at worst they wreaked of outright scams.

Naviown immediately stood out both in his knowledge of crypt and his desire to establish a long term business relationship with a focus on the 2 most important factors - trust and returns. He's answered all my questions, continues to be available for questions about my trading positions and crypto in general, and the payouts have been consistent and reliable. If you're looking to get into crypto or diversify your own existing crypto positions I don't think you'll find a better solution.
Thanks, mate, appreciate your kind words!
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Mar 2019, 01:05 AM   #14
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hurry up guys, as ONLY 4 seats are LEFT and these can gone very fast!

Working with accounts:




Contact me and I will answer all the question's

Skype: Naviown Master
Email: markosvald40@gmail.com
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Mar 2019, 04:11 AM   #15
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 4 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

FACEBOOK Launching its Own CryptoCurrency Called FaceBook Coin by The 1st Half of 2019

It's Good To See That FaceBook is Having Over 2.7 Billion Users, and This will Mass Help in Awareness of CryptoCurrency Globally.

It's a perfect time to start trading and growing your bitcoin amount before bull run happens. I am not only offering 30-40% monthly ROI, but in bull market your btc value can increase another 10-100% monthly.

ONLY 4 seats left, hurry up guys!
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Mar 2019, 01:56 PM   #16
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Davenport, IA
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 4 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi-

I’m very interested but don’t have $4k to drop for one Bitcoin right now. In fact, I’d rather trade for myself and keep all the profits. Do you teach trading too? I’m pretty knowledgeable in crypto, but lack techniques in trading crypto as it’s way different than FOREX. I heard about using the MACD for trading Bitcoin, tried it, and failed miserably lol! Let me know and maybe we can set up some kind of arrangement where I can pay you after making successful trades for teaching me or something like that. Thank you!

-David
dfmooney1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Mar 2019, 05:14 AM   #17
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 4 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dfmooney1974 View Post

Hi-

I’m very interested but don’t have $4k to drop for one Bitcoin right now. In fact, I’d rather trade for myself and keep all the profits. Do you teach trading too? I’m pretty knowledgeable in crypto, but lack techniques in trading crypto as it’s way different than FOREX. I heard about using the MACD for trading Bitcoin, tried it, and failed miserably lol! Let me know and maybe we can set up some kind of arrangement where I can pay you after making successful trades for teaching me or something like that. Thank you!

-David
We already talked over email about it.

And for others if you also want to know the answer. I am not doing any arrangement and I am not teaching how to trade anyone.

Thanks

By the way guys, ONLY 3 seats are left!
Hurry to JOIN before it's too late!
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Mar 2019, 10:21 PM   #18
Warrior Member
 
Thanh Quang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 4 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Here is the quick update after a few weeks. I just received the 3rd weekly payout this morning ($193). This is a bit smaller than normal as Mark said the market this week is not very good. Next week profit should be larger as he is having more profitable trades. So far, everything is good. I got consistent payouts up to now. Will keep you guys posted.
Thanh Quang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Mar 2019, 06:45 AM   #19
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 4 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Thanh Quang View Post

Hi,

Here is the quick update after a few weeks. I just received the 3rd weekly payout this morning ($193). This is a bit smaller than normal as Mark said the market this week is not very good. Next week profit should be larger as he is having more profitable trades. So far, everything is good. I got consistent payouts up to now. Will keep you guys posted.
Thanks, mate !
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Mar 2019, 05:29 AM   #20
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 4 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

From 10 Available Seats, ONLY 3 Are LEFT
Hurry To Grab Yours Before It's Too Late


Contact me and I will answer all the question's

Skype: Naviown Master
Email: markosvald40@gmail.com
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Mar 2019, 08:40 PM   #21
Warrior Member
 
Thanh Quang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 4 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Bill Zientek,

I could not reply to your message as I do not have enough posts so I put my answer here.
I am very skeptical in the beginning about this program but still want to give a shot. So far, I got three payments, waiting for the 4th one this Wed. Mark is doing great so far. Thats all I can say. I will update on the forum if I see any issue.
Thanh Quang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Mar 2019, 05:10 PM   #22
Warrior Member
 
Thanh Quang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 3 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Guys,

Here is the quick update for this month. So I just got the 4th payment (0.07btc) on WED. In total, my profits is 0.241 BTC which is about 24%. That is a bit lower than 30-40% but it is acceptable as bitcoin prices went up significantly compare to last month, which is not bad. However, as Mark mentioned that he started slow this month but will be accelerating next month, thus more profits will be expecting. He also gave a very details market updates which basically show his analysis and trading plans. After one month, I think he really knows what he is doing and he pays out consistently.
I will keep you guys updated next month on profits and other things if arises.
Thanh Quang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Mar 2019, 01:37 AM   #23
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 3 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Thanh Quang View Post

Hi Guys,

Here is the quick update for this month. So I just got the 4th payment (0.07btc) on WED. In total, my profits is 0.241 BTC which is about 24%. That is a bit lower than 30-40% but it is acceptable as bitcoin prices went up significantly compare to last month, which is not bad. However, as Mark mentioned that he started slow this month but will be accelerating next month, thus more profits will be expecting. He also gave a very details market updates which basically show his analysis and trading plans. After one month, I think he really knows what he is doing and he pays out consistently.
I will keep you guys updated next month on profits and other things if arises.
Thank you for kind words.
I don't want to force the trades which can cause to make mistakes.
It's very important to be safe in the first place, use safe risk management and later if the market gives trading opportunities, use them.
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Mar 2019, 03:35 AM   #24
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 3 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share





UPDATE - 27 March

I am receiving ton's of messages from people who are interested in JOIN, but they are simply unable because of too high minimum investment (1 Bitcoin). I have improved my business and now I am able to accept more people who are interested to JOIN, so I decided to accept people who have at least 0.1BTC to invest, this way more people could use this opportunity. But there is one condition. People who investing less than 1 BTC are allowed to withdraw profits once per month. If you have any questions, just contact me.

So again, anyone who has at least 0.1 BTC can JOIN and you will get 30%-40% monthly ROI.



Contact me and I will answer all the question's

Skype: Naviown Master
Email: markosvald40@gmail.com

Last edited on 27th Mar 2019 at 04:41 AM.
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Apr 2019, 12:50 PM   #25
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity, Check It O
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does your course teach people about bitcoin if they have never done anything with bitcoin or alternative currency before? As, I know it has gone up in price considerably.
DamonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Apr 2019, 01:11 PM   #26
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity, Check It O
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DamonJames View Post

Does your course teach people about bitcoin if they have never done anything with bitcoin or alternative currency before? As, I know it has gone up in price considerably.
It's not a course, it's a service where you getting weekly/monthly profit's from your investments in bitcoin. You invest let's say 1 BTC and you getting 30-40% monthly ROI. (0.3-0.4btc).
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Apr 2019, 08:07 PM   #27
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $2000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I would like to invest in this.

Please PM me for details.
tyronehouston11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Apr 2019, 09:03 AM   #28
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 7
Thanks: 10
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $2000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

please check your PM
Elsayed galal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Apr 2019, 03:46 AM   #29
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $2000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Elsayed galal View Post

please check your PM
Hey mate,

Done. Replied.

Still accepting 1-2 people. Bitcoin started recovering so it's a perfect time to invest as you will be getting profits not only from trading but also for bitcoin value going up.

Thanks
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Apr 2019, 12:03 PM   #30
p2y
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 508
Thanks: 9
Thanked 198 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $3000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just wanted to post a quick update on how things have been going with my initial investment, since my last post a little over a month ago I have now earned a return of a full 1 BTC! With or without the recent jump in price my return in absolute USD terms would have been positive but what's important to me here is the actual crypto return of a full coin. In the last BTC boom everyone was getting full USD returns but not many were getting full coin returns which makes a huge difference especially if you plan to HODL.

From here on out all returns are pure profit, thanks again navi!
p2y is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to p2y For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Apr 2019, 07:48 PM   #31
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $3000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Would you still do the .1 BTC?
letsclique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Apr 2019, 12:44 AM   #32
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $3000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by letsclique View Post

Would you still do the .1 BTC?
Yes. Contact me so we can move forward.

Skype: Naviown Master
Email: markosvald40@gmail.com
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Apr 2019, 08:12 AM   #33
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU
Posts: 190
Thanks: 28
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $3000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by p2y View Post

I just wanted to post a quick update on how things have been going with my initial investment, since my last post a little over a month ago I have now earned a return of a full 1 BTC! With or without the recent jump in price my return in absolute USD terms would have been positive but what's important to me here is the actual crypto return of a full coin. In the last BTC boom everyone was getting full USD returns but not many were getting full coin returns which makes a huge difference especially if you plan to HODL.

From here on out all returns are pure profit, thanks again navi!
Thanks, buddy.

Yeah, just few weeks ago, bitcoin price was $4k, now it's $5200 and heading to $6k, so you got even more profits in USD.

naviown is online now   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
<earn, bitcoin, crypto, crypto currency, limited, make money, people, serious, trading, work>

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:52 AM.