Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 29th Jan 2019, 03:40 AM   #1
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Make FULL-TIME Income Starting TODAY <> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Big UPDATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

TWO WEEKS LEFT!
Before This WSO Will Be CLOSED!
Date This WSO Will Be CLOSED: 31th Of May






UPDATE - 7 May, 2019

Currently, I have about 10 trading offer customer's and about 20 crypto masternode offer customer's, all of them are happy and satisfied, getting payouts and making money each and every week/month, but I am unable to run this offer forever so it's time to close the doors for new customer's and concentrate with current ones, I am preparing something special and mindblowing for my current customer's and new ones who have time to JOIN until 31th of this month(May). So as you understood, this and crypto masternode WSO will be live until the 31st day of May, you have time to JOIN as after the deadline the doors will be closed.


UPDATE - 27 March

I am receiving ton's of messages from people who are interested in JOIN, but they are simply unable because of too high minimum investment (1 Bitcoin). I have improved my business and now I am able to accept more people who are interested to JOIN, so I decided to accept people who have at least 0.1BTC to invest, this way more people could use this opportunity. But there is one condition. People who investing less than 1 BTC are allowed to withdraw profits once per month. If you have any questions, just contact me.

So again, anyone who has at least 0.1 BTC can JOIN and you will get 30%-40% monthly ROI.




Latest REVIEW/UPDATE From Customer






Get 30%-40% Monthly ROI
Without Doing ANY Work
100% Passive Income

GUARANTEED



This sales letter won't be long with flashy graphic's. I will be straight to the point and will tell exactly what you are getting here, what I need from you and how this offer can change YOUR LIFE.

So first of all I want to tell that I am a FULL-TIME crypto trader, I have been trading since 2016 and have gained ton's of experience. With other professional trader's from various underground groups (I am a member of many such group's and spending more than $2,000/Month), we developed trading technique, which allows us to make from 30% to 40% monhly ROI (Return Of Investment).

Actually it's not like some secret technique, it's just years of experience in technical analysis in bitmex margin trades. Some guys from my team have more than 10 years of experience in trading and you can be a part of our skill's and make passive income month after month.

So right now I want to offer this service for people who want 100% hands FREE solution and get passive income.


How everything work's?

Simple.
You make a deposit of bitcoin,we start trading with your fund's and make you at least 30% monthly ROI. Simple, right?

Each day I update a spreadsheet where you could see how your investment progress.
Also you would be added to DISCORD group where i post all updates, news and so on.


ATTENTION!

1. I only accept 10 people
2. Minimum deposit is 1 Bitcoin
3. I will take 10% from earnings

Some calculations:
With 1 invested bitcoin you would receive about 0.3-0.4 BTC. In 2-3 month's you would make your investments back.

I am looking to work with only serious people who have at least 1 BTC to trade with. I know and understand that trust issue is very important here, but if it help's, I have another WSO, where you can find many possitive reviews, so you can check them out.



Contact me and I will answer all the question's

Skype: Naviown Master
Email: markosvald40@gmail.com


REVIEWS FROM MY OTHER WSO!















Last edited on 16th May 2019 at 05:28 AM.
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2019, 05:30 AM   #2
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reserved for Q&A
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Feb 2019, 08:51 AM   #3
Active Warrior
 
israinsolutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I was looking to put my money into something which won't require too much work from my side and this looks very promising, so I joined without any doubt. It's been about a week since I invested and so far I have made 0.15 bitcoin, feeling super excited! Hope everything will go according to plan, thanks you naviown for such amazing opportunity!
israinsolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Feb 2019, 09:32 AM   #4
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by israinsolutions View Post

I was looking to put my money into something which won't require too much work from my side and this looks very promising, so I joined without any doubt. It's been about a week since I invested and so far I have made 0.15 bitcoin, feeling super excited! Hope everything will go according to plan, thanks you naviown for such amazing opportunity!
Thank you, mate.

I am working very hard for each customer to provide best service!
2 people already JOINED, so 8 seats are left right now. Hurry up guys, before it's too late.
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Feb 2019, 05:39 AM   #5
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Still accepting people. Join before it's too late.
Crypto market will start recovering very soon so it's the time to begin growing your bitcoin amount.
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Feb 2019, 02:16 AM   #6
Moondancer
War Room Member
 
tumichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Posts: 146
Thanks: 11
Thanked 24 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought WSO by Naviown last time. It is so good that I buy this one as soon as I see it. And WOW! Naviown has never let me down.

Basically, this WSO is about trading crypto service, where Naviown trade with your coins and make you profits. As you may know, crypto traders require a lot of skills and hard work. Although I am confident that I can know ins and outs of crypto trading by the previous WSO. But I am not the type of person who is willing to do trading. I wish that someone would do it for me so that I can focus on other projects such as affiliate marketing.

And BOOM! This is it! This is the WSO I have been looking for. Thank you again, Naviown! Highly recommended!
tumichael is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tumichael For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Feb 2019, 04:57 AM   #7
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tumichael View Post

I bought WSO by Naviown last time. It is so good that I buy this one as soon as I see it. And WOW! Naviown has never let me down.

Basically, this WSO is about trading crypto service, where Naviown trade with your coins and make you profits. As you may know, crypto traders require a lot of skills and hard work. Although I am confident that I can know ins and outs of crypto trading by the previous WSO. But I am not the type of person who is willing to do trading. I wish that someone would do it for me so that I can focus on other projects such as affiliate marketing.

And BOOM! This is it! This is the WSO I have been looking for. Thank you again, Naviown! Highly recommended!
Thank you!
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Feb 2019, 10:00 PM   #8
Warrior Member
 
Thanh Quang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I invested 1 BTC in Naviown service 2 weeks ago but the trading start last week. This morning I just received the payment of 0.06BTC (~$228) which is the profit for the first week. This is the first time I invested in WSO, so far everything is going well. We communicated over Discord and he is very responsive when I ask any question. However, one week result cannot tell much if a service is good and bad. I still wait for his trading spreadsheet that he promise to send me, so i cannot say much about his trading style. I will observe if i got consistent payouts and stable profits, then I can update more. So far, I feel comfortable with my investment and hope his trading will go well.
Thanh Quang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Thanh Quang For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Feb 2019, 03:55 AM   #9
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Thanh Quang View Post

Hi,

I invested 1 BTC in Naviown service 2 weeks ago but the trading start last week. This morning I just received the payment of 0.06BTC (~$228) which is the profit for the first week. This is the first time I invested in WSO, so far everything is going well. We communicated over Discord and he is very responsive when I ask any question. However, one week result cannot tell much if a service is good and bad. I still wait for his trading spreadsheet that he promise to send me, so i cannot say much about his trading style. I will observe if i got consistent payouts and stable profits, then I can update more. So far, I feel comfortable with my investment and hope his trading will go well.
Thanks for the update/review!
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Feb 2019, 04:01 AM   #10
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Currently joined 4 from 10 available. Few other people are also interested to join, so guys, don't miss this opportunity as soon this offer will be closed.

================================

REVIEWS!















Last edited on 5th Mar 2019 at 01:02 AM.
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Mar 2019, 11:05 AM   #11
HyperActive Warrior
 
kirch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 234
Thanks: 1
Thanked 203 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just a quick update.

In the beginning, I was skeptical and unsure if I should invest cos it looked like a ponzi scheme and hesitated.But after talking with Naviown I realized that he knows a lot about trading.I was amazed by his knowledge of cryptos., I took the leap and thought of giving a try and joined.
So far so good, received almost half of investment back, which is amazing. OP is responsive and friendly, it's easy to communicate with him.

Highly recommended!
kirch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kirch For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Mar 2019, 02:14 PM   #12
p2y
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 508
Thanks: 9
Thanked 198 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

When I first got into bitcoins I thought I would have been able to transfer my knowledge from forex trading but I was severely mistaken. Crypto is it's own beast and requires a different approach than currencies and I was ending up more losing positions than winning ones.

I will continue to learn crypto trading and hopefully eventually master it but for now this WSO has been serving me very well. Letting a pro like Naviown do my trades is something I should have done long ago but I'm glad I jumped in now rather than later. Before I came across Naviown's post I was already interviewing a few crypto traders and I wasn't too pleased, at best they were nothing more than commissioned sales agents who would hand off my trades to somebody else I wouldn't have a direct contact with and at worst they wreaked of outright scams.

Naviown immediately stood out both in his knowledge of crypt and his desire to establish a long term business relationship with a focus on the 2 most important factors - trust and returns. He's answered all my questions, continues to be available for questions about my trading positions and crypto in general, and the payouts have been consistent and reliable. If you're looking to get into crypto or diversify your own existing crypto positions I don't think you'll find a better solution.
p2y is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to p2y For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Mar 2019, 01:00 AM   #13
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kirch View Post

Just a quick update.

In the beginning, I was skeptical and unsure if I should invest cos it looked like a ponzi scheme and hesitated.But after talking with Naviown I realized that he knows a lot about trading.I was amazed by his knowledge of cryptos., I took the leap and thought of giving a try and joined.
So far so good, received almost half of investment back, which is amazing. OP is responsive and friendly, it's easy to communicate with him.

Highly recommended!
Thank you for the update/review!

Originally Posted by p2y View Post

When I first got into bitcoins I thought I would have been able to transfer my knowledge from forex trading but I was severely mistaken. Crypto is it's own beast and requires a different approach than currencies and I was ending up more losing positions than winning ones.

I will continue to learn crypto trading and hopefully eventually master it but for now this WSO has been serving me very well. Letting a pro like Naviown do my trades is something I should have done long ago but I'm glad I jumped in now rather than later. Before I came across Naviown's post I was already interviewing a few crypto traders and I wasn't too pleased, at best they were nothing more than commissioned sales agents who would hand off my trades to somebody else I wouldn't have a direct contact with and at worst they wreaked of outright scams.

Naviown immediately stood out both in his knowledge of crypt and his desire to establish a long term business relationship with a focus on the 2 most important factors - trust and returns. He's answered all my questions, continues to be available for questions about my trading positions and crypto in general, and the payouts have been consistent and reliable. If you're looking to get into crypto or diversify your own existing crypto positions I don't think you'll find a better solution.
Thanks, mate, appreciate your kind words!
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Mar 2019, 01:05 AM   #14
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn Bitcoin Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, LIMITED For 10 People
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hurry up guys, as ONLY 4 seats are LEFT and these can gone very fast!

Working with accounts:




Contact me and I will answer all the question's

Skype: Naviown Master
Email: markosvald40@gmail.com
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Mar 2019, 04:11 AM   #15
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 4 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

FACEBOOK Launching its Own CryptoCurrency Called FaceBook Coin by The 1st Half of 2019

It's Good To See That FaceBook is Having Over 2.7 Billion Users, and This will Mass Help in Awareness of CryptoCurrency Globally.

It's a perfect time to start trading and growing your bitcoin amount before bull run happens. I am not only offering 30-40% monthly ROI, but in bull market your btc value can increase another 10-100% monthly.

ONLY 4 seats left, hurry up guys!
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Mar 2019, 01:56 PM   #16
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Davenport, IA
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 4 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi-

I’m very interested but don’t have $4k to drop for one Bitcoin right now. In fact, I’d rather trade for myself and keep all the profits. Do you teach trading too? I’m pretty knowledgeable in crypto, but lack techniques in trading crypto as it’s way different than FOREX. I heard about using the MACD for trading Bitcoin, tried it, and failed miserably lol! Let me know and maybe we can set up some kind of arrangement where I can pay you after making successful trades for teaching me or something like that. Thank you!

-David
dfmooney1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Mar 2019, 05:14 AM   #17
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 4 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dfmooney1974 View Post

Hi-

I’m very interested but don’t have $4k to drop for one Bitcoin right now. In fact, I’d rather trade for myself and keep all the profits. Do you teach trading too? I’m pretty knowledgeable in crypto, but lack techniques in trading crypto as it’s way different than FOREX. I heard about using the MACD for trading Bitcoin, tried it, and failed miserably lol! Let me know and maybe we can set up some kind of arrangement where I can pay you after making successful trades for teaching me or something like that. Thank you!

-David
We already talked over email about it.

And for others if you also want to know the answer. I am not doing any arrangement and I am not teaching how to trade anyone.

Thanks

By the way guys, ONLY 3 seats are left!
Hurry to JOIN before it's too late!
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Mar 2019, 10:21 PM   #18
Warrior Member
 
Thanh Quang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 4 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Here is the quick update after a few weeks. I just received the 3rd weekly payout this morning ($193). This is a bit smaller than normal as Mark said the market this week is not very good. Next week profit should be larger as he is having more profitable trades. So far, everything is good. I got consistent payouts up to now. Will keep you guys posted.
Thanh Quang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Mar 2019, 06:45 AM   #19
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 4 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Thanh Quang View Post

Hi,

Here is the quick update after a few weeks. I just received the 3rd weekly payout this morning ($193). This is a bit smaller than normal as Mark said the market this week is not very good. Next week profit should be larger as he is having more profitable trades. So far, everything is good. I got consistent payouts up to now. Will keep you guys posted.
Thanks, mate !
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Mar 2019, 05:29 AM   #20
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 4 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

From 10 Available Seats, ONLY 3 Are LEFT
Hurry To Grab Yours Before It's Too Late


Contact me and I will answer all the question's

Skype: Naviown Master
Email: markosvald40@gmail.com
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Mar 2019, 08:40 PM   #21
Warrior Member
 
Thanh Quang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 4 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Bill Zientek,

I could not reply to your message as I do not have enough posts so I put my answer here.
I am very skeptical in the beginning about this program but still want to give a shot. So far, I got three payments, waiting for the 4th one this Wed. Mark is doing great so far. Thats all I can say. I will update on the forum if I see any issue.
Thanh Quang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Mar 2019, 05:10 PM   #22
Warrior Member
 
Thanh Quang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 3 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Guys,

Here is the quick update for this month. So I just got the 4th payment (0.07btc) on WED. In total, my profits is 0.241 BTC which is about 24%. That is a bit lower than 30-40% but it is acceptable as bitcoin prices went up significantly compare to last month, which is not bad. However, as Mark mentioned that he started slow this month but will be accelerating next month, thus more profits will be expecting. He also gave a very details market updates which basically show his analysis and trading plans. After one month, I think he really knows what he is doing and he pays out consistently.
I will keep you guys updated next month on profits and other things if arises.
Thanh Quang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Mar 2019, 01:37 AM   #23
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 3 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Thanh Quang View Post

Hi Guys,

Here is the quick update for this month. So I just got the 4th payment (0.07btc) on WED. In total, my profits is 0.241 BTC which is about 24%. That is a bit lower than 30-40% but it is acceptable as bitcoin prices went up significantly compare to last month, which is not bad. However, as Mark mentioned that he started slow this month but will be accelerating next month, thus more profits will be expecting. He also gave a very details market updates which basically show his analysis and trading plans. After one month, I think he really knows what he is doing and he pays out consistently.
I will keep you guys updated next month on profits and other things if arises.
Thank you for kind words.
I don't want to force the trades which can cause to make mistakes.
It's very important to be safe in the first place, use safe risk management and later if the market gives trading opportunities, use them.
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Mar 2019, 03:35 AM   #24
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, ONLY Serious People, ONLY 3 Seats Left. REVIEW
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share





UPDATE - 27 March

I am receiving ton's of messages from people who are interested in JOIN, but they are simply unable because of too high minimum investment (1 Bitcoin). I have improved my business and now I am able to accept more people who are interested to JOIN, so I decided to accept people who have at least 0.1BTC to invest, this way more people could use this opportunity. But there is one condition. People who investing less than 1 BTC are allowed to withdraw profits once per month. If you have any questions, just contact me.

So again, anyone who has at least 0.1 BTC can JOIN and you will get 30%-40% monthly ROI.



Contact me and I will answer all the question's

Skype: Naviown Master
Email: markosvald40@gmail.com

Last edited on 27th Mar 2019 at 04:41 AM.
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Apr 2019, 12:50 PM   #25
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity, Check It O
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does your course teach people about bitcoin if they have never done anything with bitcoin or alternative currency before? As, I know it has gone up in price considerably.
DamonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Apr 2019, 01:11 PM   #26
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $$$ Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity, Check It O
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DamonJames View Post

Does your course teach people about bitcoin if they have never done anything with bitcoin or alternative currency before? As, I know it has gone up in price considerably.
It's not a course, it's a service where you getting weekly/monthly profit's from your investments in bitcoin. You invest let's say 1 BTC and you getting 30-40% monthly ROI. (0.3-0.4btc).
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Apr 2019, 08:07 PM   #27
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $2000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I would like to invest in this.

Please PM me for details.
tyronehouston11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Apr 2019, 09:03 AM   #28
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 7
Thanks: 10
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $2000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

please check your PM
Elsayed galal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Apr 2019, 03:46 AM   #29
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $2000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Elsayed galal View Post

please check your PM
Hey mate,

Done. Replied.

Still accepting 1-2 people. Bitcoin started recovering so it's a perfect time to invest as you will be getting profits not only from trading but also for bitcoin value going up.

Thanks
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Apr 2019, 12:03 PM   #30
p2y
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 508
Thanks: 9
Thanked 198 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $3000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just wanted to post a quick update on how things have been going with my initial investment, since my last post a little over a month ago I have now earned a return of a full 1 BTC! With or without the recent jump in price my return in absolute USD terms would have been positive but what's important to me here is the actual crypto return of a full coin. In the last BTC boom everyone was getting full USD returns but not many were getting full coin returns which makes a huge difference especially if you plan to HODL.

From here on out all returns are pure profit, thanks again navi!
p2y is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to p2y For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Apr 2019, 07:48 PM   #31
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $3000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Would you still do the .1 BTC?
letsclique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Apr 2019, 12:44 AM   #32
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $3000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by letsclique View Post

Would you still do the .1 BTC?
Yes. Contact me so we can move forward.

Skype: Naviown Master
Email: markosvald40@gmail.com
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Apr 2019, 08:12 AM   #33
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $3000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading, Positive REVIEWS, Huge Opportunity
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by p2y View Post

I just wanted to post a quick update on how things have been going with my initial investment, since my last post a little over a month ago I have now earned a return of a full 1 BTC! With or without the recent jump in price my return in absolute USD terms would have been positive but what's important to me here is the actual crypto return of a full coin. In the last BTC boom everyone was getting full USD returns but not many were getting full coin returns which makes a huge difference especially if you plan to HODL.

From here on out all returns are pure profit, thanks again navi!
Thanks, buddy.

Yeah, just few weeks ago, bitcoin price was $4k, now it's $5200 and heading to $6k, so you got even more profits in USD.

naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Apr 2019, 06:10 PM   #34
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $3000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Testimoni
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just sent you a message through skype
tonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Apr 2019, 12:17 PM   #35
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $3000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Testimoni
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tonces View Post

just sent you a message through skype
Hello,

Replied. Check it.
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Apr 2019, 08:41 AM   #36
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: <Earn $3000/Month Without Doing ANY Work> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Testimoni
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have 8 customers who invested in this trading offer.
All of them are getting payouts/profits, some already made 1BTC + profits.
Everybody getting market crypto market updates.
Only positive reviews!

Guys, jump in while this offer still open as I have plans on my next project, so this offer will
be closed.

I also have 20 customers who invested in masternodes offer, all of them are happy and ready for the next crypto bull run!
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Apr 2019, 12:42 PM   #37
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Make FULL-TIME Income Starting TODAY <> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Testimonial
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I also want to join in trading. I already post question on your masternode thread. I am from India this both investment plan works in India. I don't find good exchanger here. So kindly discuss in private. I want to invest in both of this projects around $2k on each project. Let me know your reply. I am going to add you on skype
logajana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Apr 2019, 01:02 PM   #38
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: Make FULL-TIME Income Starting TODAY <> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Testimonial
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by logajana View Post

I also want to join in trading. I already post question on your masternode thread. I am from India this both investment plan works in India. I don't find good exchanger here. So kindly discuss in private. I want to invest in both of this projects around $2k on each project. Let me know your reply. I am going to add you on skype
Hey,

Already PM'ed you with info.
Add me on skype or write to email.

Thanks
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2019, 08:42 PM   #39
Warrior Member
 
Thanh Quang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Make FULL-TIME Income Starting TODAY <> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Testimonial
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi juninhop,

I attempted to reply back to your private message but I could not as I do not have enough post. I joined this offer about 2.5-3 months back. At that time, btc price is about $3600 and I I already received ~ $2900 profits which is 80% ROI. Overall, I have good experience with Naviown. I got consistent payments so far and I think he is doing great
Thanh Quang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2019, 02:31 AM   #40
The South African Scott
War Room Member
 
Richy Burns's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Where Ever The Wind Takes Me
Posts: 160
Thanks: 42
Thanked 59 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: Make FULL-TIME Income Starting TODAY <> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Testimonial
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I started using his services about middle of March. It took a little while to set everything up and communication was great.

As I write this I am about to make my second withdrawal. In total I have made about 0.4 BTC which is bang on point if you take into account his 30%-40% monthly return guarantee. In fact, if i wait another few days to a week, there's a good chance that I'll have 0.45 BTC in total.

I am very happy with his services and I want to point out that he is very flexible when it comes to payouts. I had a small car emergency and contacted him and he is sending me money as we speak

Highly recommended. Think about it...At the current value of BTC, you could be withdrawing roughly $1700-$2000 per month profits...For doing NOTHING!! My goal of course is to let it grow so that in a few months I can withdraw a full Bitcoin each month. Now that's some money right there!!

I can happily say I not only gained a business partner, but a friend

Richy B
Richy Burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2019, 03:33 AM   #41
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: Make FULL-TIME Income Starting TODAY <> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Testimonial
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Richy Burns View Post

I started using his services about middle of March. It took a little while to set everything up and communication was great.

As I write this I am about to make my second withdrawal. In total I have made about 0.4 BTC which is bang on point if you take into account his 30%-40% monthly return guarantee. In fact, if i wait another few days to a week, there's a good chance that I'll have 0.45 BTC in total.

I am very happy with his services and I want to point out that he is very flexible when it comes to payouts. I had a small car emergency and contacted him and he is sending me money as we speak

Highly recommended. Think about it...At the current value of BTC, you could be withdrawing roughly $1700-$2000 per month profits...For doing NOTHING!! My goal of course is to let it grow so that in a few months I can withdraw a full Bitcoin each month. Now that's some money right there!!

I can happily say I not only gained a business partner, but a friend

Richy B
Thank you for such nice words!
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2019, 04:56 AM   #42
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: Make FULL-TIME Income Starting TODAY <> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Big UPDATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share


UPDATE - 7 May, 2019

Currently, I have about 10 trading offer customer's and about 20 crypto masternode offer customer's, all of them are happy and satisfied, getting payouts and making money each and every week/month, but I am unable to run this offer forever so it's time to close the doors for new customer's and concentrate with current ones, I am preparing something special and mindblowing for my current customer's and new ones who have time to JOIN until 31th of this month(May). So as you understood, this and crypto masternode WSO will be live until the 31st day of May, you have time to JOIN as after the deadline the doors will be closed.


Skype: Naviown Master
Email: markosvald40@gmail.com
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th May 2019, 07:12 AM   #43
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: , , Australia.
Posts: 140
Thanks: 9
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Make FULL-TIME Income Starting TODAY <> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Big UPDATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just curious, what will most likely happen to the trading profits over next few months if BTC price tanks to 3K?
hayrik is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th May 2019, 01:39 PM   #44
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: Make FULL-TIME Income Starting TODAY <> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Big UPDATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hayrik View Post

Just curious, what will most likely happen to the trading profits over the next few months if BTC price tanks to 3K?
First of all, nobody knows if the price will tank to $5k or $3k or maybe it won't tank at all. What I 100% believe is that bitcoin will reach ATH(All time high) again and above, I am totally sure about what. If anybody doesn't believe in cryptos and in bitcoin future, please do not invest.

About the profits. You getting profit's not in USD value but in coin value. For example, if you investing 1 BTC, you will always get 0.3 BTC profits(30%) and it doesn't matter if the BTC price is $1000 or $10k. So if BTC tanks to $3k, 0.3btc would be worth about $1000, but if BTC price reaches $10k, 0.3btc would be worth about $3000.

Hope I answered your question.
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th May 2019, 01:35 AM   #45
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: , , Australia.
Posts: 140
Thanks: 9
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Make FULL-TIME Income Starting TODAY <> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Big UPDATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by naviown View Post

First of all, nobody knows if the price will tank to $5k or $3k or maybe it won't tank at all. What I 100% believe is that bitcoin will reach ATH(All time high) again and above, I am totally sure about what. If anybody doesn't believe in cryptos and in bitcoin future, please do not invest.

About the profits. You getting profit's not in USD value but in coin value. For example, if you investing 1 BTC, you will always get 0.3 BTC profits(30%) and it doesn't matter if the BTC price is $1000 or $10k. So if BTC tanks to $3k, 0.3btc would be worth about $1000, but if BTC price reaches $10k, 0.3btc would be worth about $3000.

Hope I answered your question.
Cool, so does your trading system work better in a bullish market or a bear market? Or is 30%-40% the expected return either way?
Thanks
hayrik is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th May 2019, 03:17 AM   #46
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: Make FULL-TIME Income Starting TODAY <> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Big UPDATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hayrik View Post

Cool, so does your trading system work better in a bullish market or a bear market? Or is 30%-40% the expected return either way?
Thanks
The 30%-40% return is either way, if it's bullish or bearish, you are still getting the same ROI, because we are trading in bitmex where we makr profits even if the price drops (shorting) or if the price increases (longing)
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to naviown For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th May 2019, 05:58 AM   #47
www.AnalysingSignals.com
War Room Member
 
Newbieee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Asia
Posts: 981
Thanks: 470
Thanked 192 Times in 132 Posts
Default
Re: Make FULL-TIME Income Starting TODAY <> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Big UPDATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Very impressive service.

I have been personally learning a lot about the crypto space.

And i know quite a lot of funds popping up that deal with cryptos because right now there is no regulation on this.

If you accept USD for example, then you need license as a fund manager.

That aside.

1. May i know what is the reason for limiting the number of investors?

I can think of a few reasons why you would put a minimum of 1btc or 0.1btc, this maybe due to backend administrative reasons as the more investors you have, the harder to keep track who puts in how much. And you have to calculate backend each time someone requests a withdrawal.

But i cannot figure out why you would want to limit the number of investors.
Can you shed some light here?


Oh and a 2nd thing i almost forgot which is very important.

2. How are you guaranteeing 30-40% return (which is very high for any kind of investment scheme) per month?

No one seems to be asking the right questions.
What if, you end the month with a loss? (btc loss, not value of btc)
What happens then?


3rd - Does bitmex offer a cold wallet?
Keeping all your investors bitcoin in a live wallet is open to hacks.

2 days ago, Binance (the biggest crypto exchange in volume) was hacked.
https://www.coindesk.com/all-of-it-d...-doesnt-cut-it

If it happens, coins get stolen.
So how are you preventing such stuff from happening?
Newbieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th May 2019, 11:25 AM   #48
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: Make FULL-TIME Income Starting TODAY <> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Big UPDATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Newbieee View Post

Hi,

Very impressive service.

I have been personally learning a lot about the crypto space.

And i know quite a lot of funds popping up that deal with cryptos because right now there is no regulation on this.

If you accept USD for example, then you need license as a fund manager.

That aside.

1. May i know what is the reason for limiting the number of investors?

I can think of a few reasons why you would put a minimum of 1btc or 0.1btc, this maybe due to backend administrative reasons as the more investors you have, the harder to keep track who puts in how much. And you have to calculate backend each time someone requests a withdrawal.

But i cannot figure out why you would want to limit the number of investors.
Can you shed some light here?


Oh and a 2nd thing i almost forgot which is very important.

2. How are you guaranteeing 30-40% return (which is very high for any kind of investment scheme) per month?

No one seems to be asking the right questions.
What if, you end the month with a loss? (btc loss, not value of btc)
What happens then?


3rd - Does bitmex offer a cold wallet?
Keeping all your investors bitcoin in a live wallet is open to hacks.

2 days ago, Binance (the biggest crypto exchange in volume) was hacked.
https://www.coindesk.com/all-of-it-d...-doesnt-cut-it

If it happens, coins get stolen.
So how are you preventing such stuff from happening?
Hello,

Thanks for such great questions.

1. Actually you are right, it's too much work for me and also there is one more reason why I limit the amount of btc. You see, it's also psychologically hard for me to accept a large amount of funds from people as I am afraid to not make mistakes in trading. I am trading myself for living too and this service is just another small source of income, i do not want to make this large and trade with like 100 btc accounts, it's too hard mentally and psychologically. Currently I have about 20 masternode customers and about 10 trading service customers and even now sometimes it's a bit hard to get organized you know, this is why I want just like -+ 10 customers, with few of them we are working on bigger scales, with bigger amounts. I have other projects running, starting new business, learning other business models, so it's a lot of work to trade, to deal with customers and run other business.

2. In trading, the most important part is money risk management. If risk management is in place and it's a good one, you are safe. Also, such things like patient, emotions plays a huge role in trading. I am in in some high priced private groups where other professional traders sharing ideas, TA, tips and tricks and some insider information, this helps to reach such ROI.

Losses happen. It's a part of trading, but in the long term, I always reach positive roi. As I said proper TA, proper insider information, proper advices from other traders, proper risk management makes the whole system perfect. The roi can be like 25% a month, or 28%, but it's still positive and very good numbers.

3. No, bitmex does not offer cold wallets.
Bitmex let you withdraw the coins once per day, at a certain time. You can always contact support if you see something weird is happening. Also, I have all the security in place, like 2-fa and so on.
You see, there is always a risk, everywhere. You can be robbed anytime, your bank could disappear with all the money anytime too. You never know. I have everything in place to avoid such things, but I can't control the hackers, also I havent heard that bitmex have been hacked.

Risks are everywhere, but it doesn't mean you should not risk.

Hope I answered your questions, mate. If you have more, feel free to ask.

Thanks
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th May 2019, 01:14 PM   #49
www.AnalysingSignals.com
War Room Member
 
Newbieee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Asia
Posts: 981
Thanks: 470
Thanked 192 Times in 132 Posts
Default
Re: Make FULL-TIME Income Starting TODAY <> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Big UPDATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great replies.

Just some points to add:

2. So just to confirm.
It is possible that investors suffer a loss right? (from your trading, not BTC value)
Or are you guaranteeing a fixed profit?

I am not familiar with crypto trading, but base on other asset classes, its not possible and sustainable to have 10%+ every month.


3. Again, im not familiar with what processes different exchanges have in place.

ANd i agree, everything has risks.
It doesnt mean we dont take risks at all.
If not, we cannot progress and do anything too.

However, what im trying to do is let the risks be known to people who dont even know what to ask or what to expect.

So at least they get into it knowingly and assume the relevant risk.

Because if you compare the other asset classes, you dont hear their exchanges getting hacked. Even if it were to happen, it is traceable.

In crypto world, it is harder (or even impossible) to trace and recover stolen bitcoins for example.
Once its gone its gone.

If someone robs a bank, your money is hardly ever affected, because the bank has so much revenue and reserve.
And even if a bank gets into bankruptcy for whatever reason, the government will still be there to bail it out. So you have additional safety net.

Whereas for private exchanges, no one is gonna bail them out.
If you lose your coins through hackers, its gone forever.

Just wanna make sure people know this caveat.



3b. Correct me if im wrong.
2FAs are for consumer use.

Let me try to explain through an analogy.

You store your valuables in a safe house.
You lock your gate, and your door. (Something like a 2FA)
In order for you to enter your own house, you need to open the door and gate first.
Your 2FA AKA your doors and locks are to prevent normal thieves from entering easily.
But if someone (more sophisticated than your normal thief) were to forcefully enter through your backdoor (hacking into your system) your 2FA (door and gate) is irrelevant.


So from what i know, what experts are advising is that you store your coins in a cold wallet that is offline.

Not sure if that helps?




Other than that, is there any place where we can see past records of your trading?
If you have solid results i may even invest. (i have a group of crypto enthusiast in a group chat, we discuss all things cryptos from back end technology to trading, to holding the coin to even arbbing)









Originally Posted by naviown View Post

Hello,

Thanks for such great questions.

1. Actually you are right, it's too much work for me and also there is one more reason why I limit the amount of btc. You see, it's also psychologically hard for me to accept a large amount of funds from people as I am afraid to not make mistakes in trading. I am trading myself for living too and this service is just another small source of income, i do not want to make this large and trade with like 100 btc accounts, it's too hard mentally and psychologically. Currently I have about 20 masternode customers and about 10 trading service customers and even now sometimes it's a bit hard to get organized you know, this is why I want just like -+ 10 customers, with few of them we are working on bigger scales, with bigger amounts. I have other projects running, starting new business, learning other business models, so it's a lot of work to trade, to deal with customers and run other business.

2. In trading, the most important part is money risk management. If risk management is in place and it's a good one, you are safe. Also, such things like patient, emotions plays a huge role in trading. I am in in some high priced private groups where other professional traders sharing ideas, TA, tips and tricks and some insider information, this helps to reach such ROI.

Losses happen. It's a part of trading, but in the long term, I always reach positive roi. As I said proper TA, proper insider information, proper advices from other traders, proper risk management makes the whole system perfect. The roi can be like 25% a month, or 28%, but it's still positive and very good numbers.

3. No, bitmex does not offer cold wallets.
Bitmex let you withdraw the coins once per day, at a certain time. You can always contact support if you see something weird is happening. Also, I have all the security in place, like 2-fa and so on.
You see, there is always a risk, everywhere. You can be robbed anytime, your bank could disappear with all the money anytime too. You never know. I have everything in place to avoid such things, but I can't control the hackers, also I havent heard that bitmex have been hacked.

Risks are everywhere, but it doesn't mean you should not risk.

Hope I answered your questions, mate. If you have more, feel free to ask.

Thanks
Newbieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th May 2019, 12:44 AM   #50
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: Make FULL-TIME Income Starting TODAY <> Crypto Trading-Investment PLANS. 30%-40% ROI.Big UPDATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Newbieee View Post

Great replies.

Just some points to add:

2. So just to confirm.
It is possible that investors suffer a loss right? (from your trading, not BTC value)
Or are you guaranteeing a fixed profit?

I am not familiar with crypto trading, but base on other asset classes, its not possible and sustainable to have 10%+ every month.


3. Again, im not familiar with what processes different exchanges have in place.

ANd i agree, everything has risks.
It doesnt mean we dont take risks at all.
If not, we cannot progress and do anything too.

However, what im trying to do is let the risks be known to people who dont even know what to ask or what to expect.

So at least they get into it knowingly and assume the relevant risk.

Because if you compare the other asset classes, you dont hear their exchanges getting hacked. Even if it were to happen, it is traceable.

In crypto world, it is harder (or even impossible) to trace and recover stolen bitcoins for example.
Once its gone its gone.

If someone robs a bank, your money is hardly ever affected, because the bank has so much revenue and reserve.
And even if a bank gets into bankruptcy for whatever reason, the government will still be there to bail it out. So you have additional safety net.

Whereas for private exchanges, no one is gonna bail them out.
If you lose your coins through hackers, its gone forever.

Just wanna make sure people know this caveat.



3b. Correct me if im wrong.
2FAs are for consumer use.

Let me try to explain through an analogy.

You store your valuables in a safe house.
You lock your gate, and your door. (Something like a 2FA)
In order for you to enter your own house, you need to open the door and gate first.
Your 2FA AKA your doors and locks are to prevent normal thieves from entering easily.
But if someone (more sophisticated than your normal thief) were to forcefully enter through your backdoor (hacking into your system) your 2FA (door and gate) is irrelevant.


So from what i know, what experts are advising is that you store your coins in a cold wallet that is offline.

Not sure if that helps?




Other than that, is there any place where we can see past records of your trading?
If you have solid results i may even invest. (i have a group of crypto enthusiast in a group chat, we discuss all things cryptos from back end technology to trading, to holding the coin to even arbbing)

We suffer from losses of course, but the losses are on a few trades, more profitable trades makes a positive month, always. Proper risk management is the most important part.

Yes, actually you are correct about the risks, hackers and so on. But to let you know, bitmex havent been hacked before and I am sure it won't be in the future.
I am not recommending to store ALL your funds, all your savings into coins and expect that the price of the coins increase and you will make profits. Also, I don't recommend to store the fund in online wallet, as you said best is cold wallet so you are 100% secure.

What i want to say is that you only put the money into trading or into any project related to cryptos if you have separate funds for such business, for investment business. DO NOT take a loan and invest into cryptos. You understand what I am saying?

For example, if you have $30,000 to invest, start with $5k ir $10k and move one. D not invest all of them, it's risk management too.

And you are correct with 2FA.

My customers started with 1btc and all of them already made 1BTC profits, some invested more, some less, but all of them are happy and satisfied. Start with a small amount and move from there.

I do not have any track record or some spreadsheet to show to you guys, sorry. haven't tracked the trades, I am just trading and making profits. Just check my customer reviews , maybe it will help to decide to invest or not.

Thanks
naviown is online now   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
<earn, bitcoin, crypto, crypto currency, limited, make money, people, serious, trading, work>

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:11 PM.