Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 2nd Jan 2010, 12:07 AM   #551
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
cjjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Cyberia
Posts: 71
Thanks: 120
Thanked 63 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Danny Cutts View Post

I have had this plugin for a while now and I am stumped

I cant watch videos cos of my crappy internet connection at the moment... so I am left with some guessing

I cant spin thw articles and that seems to work... but if I dont spin teh articles and just select uniquify I cant see any changes....any ideas?

What does uniquify do?

Any suggestions Ideas would be appreciated

Cheers

Danny

You won't see the uniquified changes, but Google will and will think the article is unique content instead of a re-posted copy. Do a "View PageSource" and you'll see the difference.
cjjohn is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2010, 12:36 AM   #552
A Real Marketer...
War Room Member
 
Danny Cutts's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Middleton On Sea, United Kingdom.
Posts: 3,012
Thanks: 408
Thanked 455 Times in 326 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

haha I am an actual muppet"!!!!

So it wont make any changes!!! I have wasted 2 days thinking and looking....lol

So spinning should only be done to my own articles...I knew that...lol

Thanks

Danny
Danny Cutts is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2010, 06:06 AM   #553
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kitfanc View Post

Hi, MagentaWave, thought I'd throw in my .02 here.

1. I'm using an automatic blog poster with a few of my sites and wp-unique has had no trouble at all with them. Once the post is posted, wp-unique then "does its thing."

2. Spinning an article should be relegated only to your own written work or PLR that you have rights to. Re-writing someone else's article (as a spinner would do) that you obtained from an article directory is a violation of TOS.

3. wp-unique does not have a no-follow/dofollow feature (yet?). You have to do that yourself. There are some useful free wp plugins out there that will do this gloabally for you. The default dofollow is a feature of wordpress and can be overridden with This DoFollow Plugin (free)
Originally Posted by kitfanc View Post

You won't see the uniquified changes, but Google will and will think the article is unique content instead of a re-posted copy. Do a "View PageSource" and you'll see the difference.
Thanks for jumping in while I was catching some zzzz's, cj!



Danny/MagentaWave,

cj is absolutely correct on all counts!

(re: dofollow/nofollow...if I get time, I'll add that functionality to the new version I'll be putting out today. If not, I'll add it in a couple of days...)

Best wishes and thanks again,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Fullman For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jan 2010, 08:32 AM   #554
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
cjjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Cyberia
Posts: 71
Thanks: 120
Thanked 63 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steven Fullman View Post

Thanks for jumping in while I was catching some zzzz's, cj!
Yeah, between me and you, dear, we've got the whole world covered! LOL! You know I'm there for you anytime I can help out!
cjjohn is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to cjjohn For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jan 2010, 10:33 AM   #555
A Day dreamer
 
chuawenching's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
Posts: 263
Thanks: 100
Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steven, like to check before i buy this. Does this allow us to use only "free to republish" contents? I assume non-free, people will sue us if we use their contents, wonder will there be copyright issues like this?

plus after reading this from Google - Official Google Blog: Fighting fraud online: taking "Google Money" scammers to court, I know it is slightly not related. But, will Google go beyond that to "human-check" blogs like us who we leverage on wordpress unique? Will this be an issue later, you know?

Lastly, I assume this method "WP Unique" only applies to wordpress? what if i have my own website without using wordpress? maybe a membership site that has blogs using other software. Any help?
chuawenching is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2010, 11:11 AM   #556
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chuawenching View Post

Hi Steven, like to check before i buy this. Does this allow us to use only "free to republish" contents? I assume non-free, people will sue us if we use their contents, wonder will there be copyright issues like this?

plus after reading this from Google - Official Google Blog: Fighting fraud online: taking "Google Money" scammers to court, I know it is slightly not related. But, will Google go beyond that to "human-check" blogs like us who we leverage on wordpress unique? Will this be an issue later, you know?

Lastly, I assume this method "WP Unique" only applies to wordpress? what if i have my own website without using wordpress? maybe a membership site that has blogs using other software. Any help?
Hello there,



Thanks for the questions!

Yes, you should only use "free to republish" content. That includes practically every article directory, though...

You should obviously never use content without the express permission of the copyright holder...that goes without saying.

Don't forget there's also an almost limitless amount of PLR and Public Domain content you can also use...

As for the "Google Money" scammers blog post, I don't see how that applies, since I'm neither violating Google's trademark, nor promising that you can "cash in" from any of Google's advertising services.

WPUnique does apply to Wordpress...however there's nothing to stop you from "uniquing" content, and copying and pasting the results into an ordinary html file...

Sounds like too much hassle to me, but it's possible (actually, someone in this thread says he does it all the time)

Hope that helps, thanks again, and Happy New Year!



Kind regards,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2010, 11:34 AM   #557
A Day dreamer
 
chuawenching's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
Posts: 263
Thanks: 100
Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the responses. Sounds like a good deal for 2010 thanks Steve, I will purchase it soon.
chuawenching is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to chuawenching For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jan 2010, 06:22 PM   #558
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just a head up...

Version 2.7 is "in the bag". Complete. Done. etc...

I'm just updating the install/user guide...and the website...and of course I need to let my customers know...but it's coded up and ready to rock.

Thanks all

Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2010, 07:52 PM   #559
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 287
Thanks: 2
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow!

Looking forward to the next update. BTW those videos that you sent me awhile back were very helpful! I've finally got this stuff figured out...

I have a question for you. I don't know if you're familiar with the reviewazon plugin. Will your plugin work OK with this? Also, I plan on flipping some sites in the near future. Am I allowed to do this if I have your plugin installed and working?

Thanks again Steve! You are a gentleman and scholar.

Brian Pelton
indie08 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to indie08 For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jan 2010, 10:23 AM   #560
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by indie08 View Post

Wow!

Looking forward to the next update. BTW those videos that you sent me awhile back were very helpful! I've finally got this stuff figured out...

I have a question for you. I don't know if you're familiar with the reviewazon plugin. Will your plugin work OK with this? Also, I plan on flipping some sites in the near future. Am I allowed to do this if I have your plugin installed and working?

Thanks again Steve! You are a gentleman and scholar.

Brian Pelton
Hi Brian,

Happy New Year, and great to hear from you!



I know several people who run WPUnique and ReviewAzon without any problems.

If you want to include WPUnique with sites you want to flip, you'll need a developer's license...which I'm selling an extremely limited number of during this WSO...feel free to PM me for details.

Once again, many thanks for your kind words, Brian. I really appreciate it.

Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 02:56 AM   #561
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Posts: 217
Thanks: 118
Thanked 113 Times in 81 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just downloaded and installed version 2.7 - wow!

It just keeps getting better and better, and not by inches either - by yards or meters (depending on where you are). And I love that you've made it alert us to upgrades in the WP Admin area.

At this rate, I fully expect the next version will be able to make me a scotch on the rocks.

I feel ungrateful saying this but I found one very tiny little glitch in the "truly unique" feature. Every so often it makes the lower-case N look odd. Sometimes it's bigger than the other letters. This happens with the iNove theme but seems to be OK with the default theme. I didn't check to see if it occurs with other themes or not.

No big deal, just thought you'd like to know.
Doiron is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Doiron For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 03:59 AM   #562
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steven I just tried to buy this from the link in your first post but I am getting a paypal error 'Sorry — your last action could not be completed'

Can you put up a new link to buy?
topnotchservices is offline  
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 04:26 AM   #563
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by topnotchservices View Post

Hi Steven I just tried to buy this from the link in your first post but I am getting a paypal error 'Sorry — your last action could not be completed'

Can you put up a new link to buy?
Hi there,

Weird, the links are working for me...

Try this one:

Get WPUnique Here

If not, I can only suggest you clear your cookies and try again!

Kind regards,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 04:43 AM   #564
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It looks like it is a generic paypal error.

If anyone else is getting this error, try the info found here:

Paypal error: Sorry - your last action could not be completed
topnotchservices is offline  
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 06:32 AM   #565
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by topnotchservices View Post

It looks like it is a generic paypal error.

If anyone else is getting this error, try the info found here:

Paypal error: Sorry - your last action could not be completed
Thanks for the info!



Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 06:36 AM   #566
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Chris Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Shreveport, LA - the crotch of the world!
Posts: 1,190
Thanks: 138
Thanked 151 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Steven, will you be emailing the latest and greatest soon to your list?

Thanks!
Chris Hunter is offline  
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 06:45 AM   #567
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Chris Hunter View Post

Steven, will you be emailing the latest and greatest soon to your list?

Thanks!
Hi Chris,

Just writing the email now...I wrote it last night, then my &#!% browser crashed and I lost it (not that it was a work of art, or anything!)

So I had a beer...and decided to re-write it this morning instead...



It should land in your inbox in an hour or two.

Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 06:46 AM   #568
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Chris Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Shreveport, LA - the crotch of the world!
Posts: 1,190
Thanks: 138
Thanked 151 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steven Fullman View Post

Hi Chris,

Just writing the email now...I wrote it last night, then my &#!% browser crashed and I lost it (not that it was a work of art, or anything!)

So I had a beer...and decided to re-write it this morning instead...



It should land in your inbox in an hour or two.

Best wishes,
Steve
Awesome! Thanks, Steven!
Chris Hunter is offline  
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 08:46 AM   #569
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 101
Thanks: 15
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Stevan
I bought your program and when I loggin to my word press blog there is no plug in section on left side of screen.
I am very new at this so I dont mean to be a pain.
I picked up some articles from niche content and cant wait to try your product.
menu item is offline  
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 09:59 AM   #570
Proud Warrior Member
 
GardenStateNJGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 126
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

<<Plugins are not permitted on WordPress.com for various security reasons.>>

Only works with wordpress.org...I didn't realize this when I placed my order...
My bad!!
GardenStateNJGuy is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to GardenStateNJGuy For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 10:07 AM   #571
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 101
Thanks: 15
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

OK
I will set up acc. foe .org
Thanks
menu item is offline  
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 10:28 AM   #572
Proud Warrior Member
 
GardenStateNJGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 126
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Steve,

Can you send me a newer version that will allow us to use the plugin on
wordpress.com?

Thanks a bunch!

Peter
GardenStateNJGuy is offline  
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 03:48 PM   #573
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
cjjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Cyberia
Posts: 71
Thanks: 120
Thanked 63 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GardenStateNJGuy View Post

Steve,

Can you send me a newer version that will allow us to use the plugin on
wordpress.com?

Thanks a bunch!

Peter

Well, Peter... sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but...if you'll take a close look at Wordpress.com, you'll see that they don't allow you to use plugins. There's no way to upload any kind of plugin, so there's really no way to use Steven's plugin with Wordpress.com. **EDIT** Oh, I see above you already discovered this!

You can generally find pretty cheap hosting around and could install your own Wordpress.ORG blog, and THEN you can use WPUnique. Sometimes, even the domain registrar where you register a domain will have some cheap (sometimes free) space for you to use. Check with your ISP, too.

In any case, the only way to use WPUNIQUE is on a self-hosted Wordpress.ORG blog.

~cj
cjjohn is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to cjjohn For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 03:51 PM   #574
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
cjjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Cyberia
Posts: 71
Thanks: 120
Thanked 63 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Installed the new version today... WOW! Everything passes copyscape.com now! *happy dance!*
cjjohn is offline  
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 04:14 PM   #575
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
cjjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Cyberia
Posts: 71
Thanks: 120
Thanked 63 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Doiron View Post

...
I feel ungrateful saying this but I found one very tiny little glitch in the "truly unique" feature. Every so often it makes the lower-case N look odd. Sometimes it's bigger than the other letters. This happens with the iNove theme but seems to be OK with the default theme. I didn't check to see if it occurs with other themes or not.
It happens in the Branford and Atahualpa themes, too (only two I've checked thus far). What's more, when I copy a sentence from an article with that character in it, and take it to Google, no results are returned. None. Not even the original article, nor mine, which I know has already been indexed.

Steven?
cjjohn is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to cjjohn For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 06:47 PM   #576
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kitfanc View Post

What's more, when I copy a sentence from an article with that character in it, and take it to Google, no results are returned. None. Not even the original article, nor mine, which I know has already been indexed.

Steven?
Thanks, CJ!

You're a diamond.



Kind regards,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 09:17 AM   #577
Elite Link Builder
War Room Member
 
Yudha Andika's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 232
Thanks: 30
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just bought your plugin buddy...i hope this is a perfect decision. Its include free update for life mate ?
Yudha Andika is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 09:36 AM   #578
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yudha Andika View Post

Just bought your plugin buddy...i hope this is a perfect decision. Its include free update for life mate ?
Thank you, Yudha.



And yes -- free updates for life!

Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 10:35 AM   #579
Getting it Done
War Room Member
 
vexxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 8
Thanks: 11
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steven,

Purchased your product last night. It works great. Two questions, though:

1. I was not able to opt in to your free updates list through your thank you page opt in box... kept getting invalid email address error.
Question: Is there some other way I can added to that list?

2. Would it be a bad idea to have google analytics on a site using this plug in because the big G might be able to figure out what we're doing?

Thanks in advance and thank you for the great plug in.

-Nick
vexxx is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 10:45 AM   #580
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vexxx View Post

Hi Steven,

Purchased your product last night. It works great. Two questions, though:

1. I was not able to opt in to your free updates list through your thank you page opt in box... kept getting invalid email address error.
Question: Is there some other way I can added to that list?

2. Would it be a bad idea to have google analytics on a site using this plug in because the big G might be able to figure out what we're doing?

Thanks in advance and thank you for the great plug in.

-Nick
Hi Nick,



Thanks for your custom, and your questions!

I appreciate them tremendously.

If you click on my name (above my photo), you'll get the option to email me.

If you drop me a line with a convenient email address, I'll add you to the update list!

And, I've been running analytics on some of my blogs without any problems.

Having said that, many of my blogs are autoblogs, so I'm not particularly interested in heavy analytics. They're pretty much set-and-forget sites.

I'll check my general traffic from time to time, and the phrases people use to find me, etc...but Awstats serves that purpose perfectly well for my needs!

Thanks again, Nick!

Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Fullman For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 12:15 PM   #581
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
parrot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 60
Thanks: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just came across this and realize you have a new update. I have not received any. I'm not sure what the problem is. Anyhow can you send me the link to the download page?
Here's my receipt # from Nov. 8: Your receipt number is: 9YA7044425315014V
Thanks!
parrot is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 12:25 PM   #582
Warrior Member
 
Tony day's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 4
Thanks: 10
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi steven
Just purchased your lifesaving Plugin
Looking forward to using it on my SatNav blog see how it does...

Cheers Tony
Tony day is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Tony day For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 01:34 PM   #583
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by parrot View Post

I just came across this and realize you have a new update. I have not received any. I'm not sure what the problem is. Anyhow can you send me the link to the download page?
Here's my receipt # from Nov. 8: Your receipt number is: 9YA7044425315014V
Thanks!
Hello,

I've emailed you the details!



Thanks for letting me know.

Kind regards,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 01:35 PM   #584
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Tony day View Post

Hi steven
Just purchased your lifesaving Plugin
Looking forward to using it on my SatNav blog see how it does...

Cheers Tony
Hi Tony,



Many thanks for your custom. I really appreciate it!

Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 01:49 PM   #585
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
magentawave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 1,998
Thanks: 752
Thanked 66 Times in 56 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

A couple more questions please...

1) Okay there Steve, I'm pretty stoked to read that you will be adding a NOFOLLOW link feature to this plugin. I already know how to make my links NOFOLLOW individually but you know its a hassle and takes way too much time. Can you make the NOFOLLOW link feature do ALL OF THE FOLLOWING?
a. Make it so I can click a button and ALL previous post outgoing links will globally become NoFollow links in seconds...without messing up existing NOFOLLOW links (like my www.mywebsite.com/recommends/thisgreatproduct affiliate links, for example). That means I can make that change to NOFOLLOW without having to do it one post/page at a time.

b. Make it so that if I do want a link to be a DOfollow link that I can make that change on individual posts. This is not crucial since I want most links to be NOFOLLOW and I can manually change the few I want to be DOfollow to that.

c. Make it so this feature can NOT be used by humans that I've given access to my sites as "authors."

d. Please notify us when this NOFOLLOW feature is ready.
Thanks
Steve
magentawave is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 01:49 PM   #586
Warrior Member
 
Tony day's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 4
Thanks: 10
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi steven
just bought your offer, thought the link maybe in the email,
so here is my conformation of purchase.

Merchant
Steven Fullman


WPUnique
Item Number wso_5f4g5c just remembered cant Pm you, as not enough posts so sorry this is on the page...

Can you please send the download link thanks sorry if it says somewhere in the posts but you have far to many of them Lol

Cheers Tony.
Tony day is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 02:04 PM   #587
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Tony day View Post

Hi steven
just bought your offer, thought the link maybe in the email,
so here is my conformation of purchase.

Merchant
Steven Fullman


WPUnique
Item Number wso_5f4g5c just remembered cant Pm you, as not enough posts so sorry this is on the page...

Can you please send the download link thanks sorry if it says somewhere in the posts but you have far to many of them Lol

Cheers Tony.
Hi Tony,

Who would've thought the adverse weather conditions would affect email delivery!



I've sent the link to you!

Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 02:07 PM   #588
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Chris Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Shreveport, LA - the crotch of the world!
Posts: 1,190
Thanks: 138
Thanked 151 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Steven, sorry to bother, but I haven't received the email with the new version either.

No worries, mate. I know you're good for it.

Cheers!
Chris Hunter is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 02:17 PM   #589
Warrior Member
 
Tony day's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 4
Thanks: 10
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Downloaded Installed and up and running Wow thats what i call a plugin... :-)
Big Thanks

Cheers TOny
Tony day is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 02:30 PM   #590
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Chris Hunter View Post

Steven, sorry to bother, but I haven't received the email with the new version either.

No worries, mate. I know you're good for it.

Cheers!
Hi Chris,

I PM'ed you the update...



For future reference, the links I sent you will always give you the newest version...in case my next email goes AWOL, too!

Cheers,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 02:31 PM   #591
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Chris Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Shreveport, LA - the crotch of the world!
Posts: 1,190
Thanks: 138
Thanked 151 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Got it! Thanks, Steve!
Chris Hunter is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 02:31 PM   #592
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Tony day View Post

Downloaded Installed and up and running Wow thats what i call a plugin... :-)
Big Thanks

Cheers TOny
Fantastic!

Thanks, Tony



Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 02:36 PM   #593
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by magentawave View Post

A couple more questions please...

1) Okay there Steve, I'm pretty stoked to read that you will be adding a NOFOLLOW link feature to this plugin. I already know how to make my links NOFOLLOW individually but you know its a hassle and takes way too much time. Can you make the NOFOLLOW link feature do ALL OF THE FOLLOWING?
a. Make it so I can click a button and ALL previous post outgoing links will globally become NoFollow links in seconds...without messing up existing NOFOLLOW links (like my www.mywebsite.com/recommends/thisgreatproduct affiliate links, for example). That means I can make that change to NOFOLLOW without having to do it one post/page at a time.

b. Make it so that if I do want a link to be a DOfollow link that I can make that change on individual posts. This is not crucial since I want most links to be NOFOLLOW and I can manually change the few I want to be DOfollow to that.

c. Make it so this feature can NOT be used by humans that I've given access to my sites as "authors."

d. Please notify us when this NOFOLLOW feature is ready.
Thanks
Steve
Howdy!

Actually, the NoFollow/DoFollow option was released yesterday (amongst other new features)...



In regard to your requests...

It looks like a) and b) are already covered.

I'll look into doing c) in the next version. It's a neat idea!

Kind regards,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Fullman For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 02:52 PM   #594
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
cjjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Cyberia
Posts: 71
Thanks: 120
Thanked 63 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vexxx View Post

Hi Steven,

Purchased your product last night. It works great. Two questions, though:

...2. Would it be a bad idea to have google analytics on a site using this plug in because the big G might be able to figure out what we're doing?

Thanks in advance and thank you for the great plug in.

-Nick
I actually have something to say about that... imagine that! LOL

There are numerous "Big Brother is watching... or could be" idealogies out there, and Google is no unfamiliar player in that drama. People will always look for the dark side of any entity that exhibits power.

Having said that, there is a bit of wisdom out there that suggests that using other forms of tracking might just be the safer way to watch your site (if you're into that). The argument is that when you give Google account permissions, they have the ability to look at anything you're doing. Ability, of course, does not speak to rights and hence the suspicions.

Google Anayltics is not the only game in town, especially with the advent of blogs and plugins. I use the plugin K-Stats. I find it gives me more than enough information for those set-and-forget sites. At a glance, it gives me unique visits information among a few other, quick-to-scan things, and it's right there on my Wordpress Dashboard. And I don;t have to be concerned about Google.

No matter where you fall on the Google is good/bad line, easier is always better, all else being equal.
cjjohn is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to cjjohn For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 10:02 PM   #595
Peaceful Warrior
War Room Member
 
dseisner's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 541
Thanks: 43
Thanked 190 Times in 93 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Should our "uniquified" post be able to pass Copyscape?
dseisner is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 10:12 PM   #596
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
magentawave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 1,998
Thanks: 752
Thanked 66 Times in 56 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Steve,

1) You da man for adding that NOFOLLOW Link feature! That alone is worth the price of admission. Any idea when you might have the other feature built into it where the humans I designate as "Authors" will not be able to mess with the NOFOLLOW feature on the posts? If possible, it would also be nice if I (as the administrator) could turn that function on or off for my "Authors" for the times when I might want an "Author" to be able to use that.


2) Since you mentioned it, the website ( WordPress › kStats Reloaded WordPress Plugins ) says the K-Stats plugin is an improvement over the Statpress plugin - and it also says...

"This plugin is currently in its initial beta releaseit is meant for beta testing only, and not intended for use on a live web site."

Question: Have you found K-Stats to be bulletproof or is it still buggy? Do you think its worth pulling Statpress off my sites and replacing it with K-Stats?


3) Regarding your set-and-forget blogs:
a. Do you use Adsense only, or affiliate links only, or a combination of both?

b. Do you have an opt-in form on those sites offering a "free report" and then sell them some kind of ebook?
Thanks again.

Steve
Originally Posted by Steven Fullman View Post

Howdy!

Actually, the NoFollow/DoFollow option was released yesterday (amongst other new features)...



In regard to your requests...

It looks like a) and b) are already covered.

I'll look into doing c) in the next version. It's a neat idea!

Kind regards,
Steve
magentawave is offline  
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 08:12 AM   #597
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dseisner View Post

Should our "uniquified" post be able to pass Copyscape?
Hello,



If you use the new "Truly Unique" mode, then yes, it should pass Copyscape.

This mode is still, shall we say, in the "experimental" stage of development, since it's brand new, and there are a couple of things you should know:

1. If you turn this mode on "globally", it will render your entire blog completely unique. This could be a problem if you have existing content indexed. So, I would strongly recommend using the "standard" mode by default, and "truly unique" mode only for new posts (I'm adding a feature to automate this, by the way)

2. Without giving away the farm, the way "truly unique" mode works means that, depending on your theme, some characters in your posts may or may not look a little "funky"...although in most cases, you wouldn't notice unless you were looking for it.

Like I say, this feature is still a little experimental, and it will improve, but yes, it will pass Copyscape!

And that concludes a long answer to a very short question...



Kind regards,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 08:30 AM   #598
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by magentawave View Post

Hey Steve,

1) You da man for adding that NOFOLLOW Link feature! That alone is worth the price of admission. Any idea when you might have the other feature built into it where the humans I designate as "Authors" will not be able to mess with the NOFOLLOW feature on the posts? If possible, it would also be nice if I (as the administrator) could turn that function on or off for my "Authors" for the times when I might want an "Author" to be able to use that.


2) Since you mentioned it, the website ( WordPress › kStats Reloaded WordPress Plugins ) says the K-Stats plugin is an improvement over the Statpress plugin - and it also says...

"This plugin is currently in its initial beta releaseit is meant for beta testing only, and not intended for use on a live web site."

Question: Have you found K-Stats to be bulletproof or is it still buggy? Do you think its worth pulling Statpress off my sites and replacing it with K-Stats?


3) Regarding your set-and-forget blogs:
a. Do you use Adsense only, or affiliate links only, or a combination of both?

b. Do you have an opt-in form on those sites offering a "free report" and then sell them some kind of ebook?
Thanks again.

Steve
Hello Steve,



1) Thank you! Very kind of you to say so.

Since you asked so nicely, I'll definitely add the Author permissions in the next version...shall we say by next week?

2) You'll have to ask CJ (kitfanc) about K-Stats...I don't use it myself, I use plain ole Awstats, mostly, so I can't comment!

3) Some have affiliate links, on some I collect optins, and some I just use to generate traffic to other "money sites" of mine...kinda like a link wheel, if you like.

So, say I have a "Dog Training" product, I might have several autoblogs based around different aspects of dog training...e.g. puppy training, dog behaviour, dog obedience etc...all interlinked, and all pointing back to my dog training product...make sense?

Thanks again!

Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Fullman For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 09:05 AM   #599
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Nr Oxford, U.K.
Posts: 214
Thanks: 45
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Chris Hunter View Post

Steven, sorry to bother, but I haven't received the email with the new version either.

No worries, mate. I know you're good for it.

Cheers!
Steven, Likewise I haven't had your email yet. Can you send me the details. Thanks. [Transaction ID: 59E572461H711461N]
mark eastley is offline  
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 10:39 AM   #600
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mark eastley View Post

Steven, Likewise I haven't had your email yet. Can you send me the details. Thanks. [Transaction ID: 59E572461H711461N]
Hi Mark,

I've sent you a copy of the update email I sent on Monday.



You got snow, too?

It's like Lapland here!

Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
author, content, easily, minutes, original, proof, ranking, relegated, sss, video

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:11 PM.