Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 11:23 AM   #601
Proud Warrior Member
 
GardenStateNJGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 132
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steven Fullman View Post

Hello,



If you use the new "Truly Unique" mode, then yes, it should pass Copyscape.

This mode is still, shall we say, in the "experimental" stage of development, since it's brand new, and there are a couple of things you should know:

1. If you turn this mode on "globally", it will render your entire blog completely unique. This could be a problem if you have existing content indexed. So, I would strongly recommend using the "standard" mode by default, and "truly unique" mode only for new posts (I'm adding a feature to automate this, by the way)

2. Without giving away the farm, the way "truly unique" mode works means that, depending on your theme, some characters in your posts may or may not look a little "funky"...although in most cases, you wouldn't notice unless you were looking for it.

Like I say, this feature is still a little experimental, and it will improve, but yes, it will pass Copyscape!

And that concludes a long answer to a very short question...



Kind regards,
Steve
Steve,

Does reediting the funky looking letters affect the HTML? Ok to fix, or should they be left alone?

Thanks for a superb piece of software -- it works beautifully!!

Peter
GardenStateNJGuy is offline  
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 01:21 PM   #602
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GardenStateNJGuy View Post

Steve,

Does reediting the funky looking letters affect the HTML? Ok to fix, or should they be left alone?

Thanks for a superb piece of software -- it works beautifully!!

Peter
Hi Peter,

Can you email me with the letters in question? (Just click my username above my photo, and you'll get a link to email me)

I've been getting some awesome feedback about which ones look funky in certain themes!

It will really help me make the "Truly Unique" mode as great as it possibly can be...



Warm regards,
Steve

PS Thanks for the compliment, by the way, Peter. You Rock!

Last edited on 6th Jan 2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Realized you wouldn't be able to PM me!
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 02:57 PM   #603
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Illinois, USA.
Posts: 11
Thanks: 13
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just purchased license and downloaded your WPUnique plugin. Looks good.

Thanks for the offer...

Louis
goldgems is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to goldgems For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 04:48 PM   #604
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Therlos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Germany, Aachen
Posts: 83
Thanks: 11
Thanked 698 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just purchased the plugin. Installation was easy and perfect. Now I have to wait for the results, I'll report here.

Daniel
Therlos is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Therlos For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 05:07 PM   #605
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Therlos View Post

Just purchased the plugin. Installation was easy and perfect. Now I have to wait for the results, I'll report here.

Daniel
Thanks, Daniel.

Much appreciated.



Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited on 6th Jan 2010 at 05:08 PM. Reason: added a smiley!
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 06:01 PM   #606
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Roncham's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: Hilo, Hawaii
Posts: 172
Thanks: 72
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just grabbed this and installed it. Great plugin Steve.

The only suggestion I have is the possibility to limit how many keywords2url get changed in a single post.
Some of the articles I have posted from an article service in the past are pretty keyword loaded which resulted in 15-20 links out in a single 400 word post. It doesn't look pretty.

Mahalo,
Ron
Roncham is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Roncham For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 06:09 PM   #607
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Roncham View Post

I just grabbed this and installed it. Great plugin Steve.

The only suggestion I have is the possibility to limit how many keywords2url get changed in a single post.
Some of the articles I have posted from an article service in the past are pretty keyword loaded which resulted in 15-20 links out in a single 400 word post. It doesn't look pretty.

Mahalo,
Ron
Mahalo, Ron!



Already off the drawing board and in the pipeline...!

Thanks for your kind comments. Much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Steve

PS...Just as an aside...Are these 1 or 2 word keyphrases? I'm guessing so...
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 06:12 PM   #608
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Posts: 218
Thanks: 118
Thanked 113 Times in 81 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well I'm not a coder, by any means, so I don't have the foggiest idea about the nuts and bolts of this plugin - but then, I'm not clear about what happens when I switch on a light, either.

However - I just did a very unscientific test of WP Unique and I'm fascinated by the results.

I searched (in quotation marks) for one random sentence in three of my recent posts, all posted since December 18, and all originally from Articlesbase.

All three are in the first position on Google among total results, respectively, of 29, 41 and 44.

I think that's amazing. Just thought I'd share.
Doiron is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Doiron For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 07:01 PM   #609
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

purchased this plugin and willl check it out thanks
supamanjon is offline  
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 07:08 PM   #610
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Roncham's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: Hilo, Hawaii
Posts: 172
Thanks: 72
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steven Fullman View Post


PS...Just as an aside...Are these 1 or 2 word keyphrases? I'm guessing so...
Sounds great Steve!

Mostly single keywords are over duplicated. I'm looking through the posts trying to see if I can make 2-3 word keyphrases out of it easily to cut it down. Which would be better for SEO as well.
Roncham is offline  
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 07:28 PM   #611
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Michael Forey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 301
Thanks: 28
Thanked 33 Times in 28 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What effect with this have on your RSS feed?

Thanks
Michael Forey is offline  
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 09:39 PM   #612
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
larrygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Colorado, USA.
Posts: 56
Thanks: 7
Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Steve,

Great plugin, Thanks so much. You are the best just when I needed something like this.

Thanks
larrygo is offline  
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 10:55 PM   #613
Active Warrior
 
gibbey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 72
Thanks: 12
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just snapped it up....

Time to put on the headphones and go play
(Can anyone say Alan Parsons Project : I Robot?)...

Who needs sleep anyway!

Thanks Steven!


John
gibbey is offline  
Unread 6th Jan 2010, 11:47 PM   #614
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Posts: 218
Thanks: 118
Thanked 113 Times in 81 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here's a question I hadn't thought of and I don't remember it being asked before - I'll feel stupid if it has - but what does the plugin do if you have two identical articles on your blog?

I have a few autoblogs with over a thousand posts and I suspect an article or two might be there twice. Will the plugin "alter" them differently or does it follow the same algorithm or formula or whatever every time?

If it treats them uniquely, which I'm guessing it does, it's a great tool to prevent duplicate content penalties.
Doiron is offline  
Unread 7th Jan 2010, 01:57 AM   #615
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Nr Oxford, U.K.
Posts: 214
Thanks: 45
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steven Fullman View Post

Hi Mark,

I've sent you a copy of the update email I sent on Monday.



You got snow, too?

It's like Lapland here!

Best wishes,
Steve
Thanks for that Steve

And yes - about 10 inches. But the ice is the problem this morning. It went to -17 not far from here last night. Thats what I like about this internet mularkey - I can just watch it all through my window

p.s. I guess some of our friends across the pond laugh at 10 inches and -17...
mark eastley is offline  
Unread 7th Jan 2010, 02:36 AM   #616
HyperActive Warrior
 
lionel1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Birmingham UK.
Posts: 90
Thanks: 3
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Doiron View Post

Here's a question I hadn't thought of and I don't remember it being asked before - I'll feel stupid if it has - but what does the plugin do if you have two identical articles on your blog?

I have a few autoblogs with over a thousand posts and I suspect an article or two might be there twice. Will the plugin "alter" them differently or does it follow the same algorithm or formula or whatever every time?

If it treats them uniquely, which I'm guessing it does, it's a great tool to prevent duplicate content penalties.
You can prevent duplicate content with a free plugin called 'duplicate content cure'.

Here is the link: Duplicate Content Cure Plugin for Wordpress - SEOlogs.com

- Lionel.
lionel1 is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionel1 For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jan 2010, 06:58 AM   #617
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 154
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i cant download the duplicate content script.
anyone, who can send it to my email?
adamsad is offline  
Unread 7th Jan 2010, 07:27 AM   #618
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by adamsad View Post

i cant download the duplicate content script.
anyone, who can send it to my email?
The one that Lionel mentioned?

I've sent you a PM with a different link.



Cheers,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 7th Jan 2010, 10:03 AM   #619
Proud Warrior Member
 
GardenStateNJGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 132
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Don't have email privileges yet, Steve...

But...mainly the letters "L", "N" and "O" which seem most affected....least 4me...

Arial always made my heart beat fast....

Fontly,
Peter
GardenStateNJGuy is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to GardenStateNJGuy For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jan 2010, 10:07 AM   #620
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GardenStateNJGuy View Post

Don't have email privileges yet, Steve...

But...mainly the letters "L", "N" and "O" which seem most affected....least 4me...

Arial always made my heart beat fast....

Fontly,
Peter
Thanks very much, Peter.



Much appreciated!

Oh, and LOL at Fontly...



Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 7th Jan 2010, 03:16 PM   #621
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Posts: 218
Thanks: 118
Thanked 113 Times in 81 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks like I have to take another run at this duplicate content issue.

The duplicate content plugin is very valuable and I'll use it, but it seems to be aimed at categories and archives and such. That is, if I understand it correctly - there's not much detail on their home page. They obviously think all of us are bright. Well I'm here to prove that wrong.

My concern is for a duplicate article that slips past my rigorous screening process and plants itself on another plain old page. If I have two identical articles on my blog, will WP Unique do that magic it does so well on both of them differently? Will Google think they're unique articles? Or will the plugin follow the same "rules" with each of them and uniquify them in the same way?
Doiron is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Doiron For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jan 2010, 05:48 PM   #622
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Doiron View Post

Looks like I have to take another run at this duplicate content issue.

The duplicate content plugin is very valuable and I'll use it, but it seems to be aimed at categories and archives and such. That is, if I understand it correctly - there's not much detail on their home page. They obviously think all of us are bright. Well I'm here to prove that wrong.

My concern is for a duplicate article that slips past my rigorous screening process and plants itself on another plain old page. If I have two identical articles on my blog, will WP Unique do that magic it does so well on both of them differently? Will Google think they're unique articles? Or will the plugin follow the same "rules" with each of them and uniquify them in the same way?
Hi,



You have a rigorous screening process...that sounds good enough!

Having said that...

If you end up with 2 identical articles...you could use WPUnique to "uniquify" one of them, and "uniquify AND spin" the other.

That way...two unique articles.



Kind regards,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 7th Jan 2010, 06:02 PM   #623
Leah Smithies
War Room Member
 
Aaarrrggghhh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Online Mostly
Posts: 291
Thanks: 75
Thanked 77 Times in 59 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

Great job on this script. Am doing some preliminary tests now. My only question is since this thread has been so active, how do I know if I have the most recent version?

Sorry if that is a dumb question but really, help is much appreciated.

Thanks again.
Aaarrrggghhh is offline  
Unread 7th Jan 2010, 06:07 PM   #624
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Aaarrrggghhh View Post

Hi Steve,

Great job on this script. Am doing some preliminary tests now. My only question is since this thread has been so active, how do I know if I have the most recent version?

Sorry if that is a dumb question but really, help is much appreciated.

Thanks again.
Hi,



That's the single best username I've ever seen, Lol.

Fantastic.

Can you email me?

stevenfullman [at] gmail [dot] com

...and I'll send you the latest version!

Once again, great name!

Best wishes,
Steve

PS As of version 2.6.5. you'll be notified from within your blog's admin panel whenever a new release is available...
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 7th Jan 2010, 06:50 PM   #625
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Q-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: NY USA
Posts: 69
Thanks: 30
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

Just picked up your plugin (just couldn't resist ) and can't wait to put it to some good use.

Quick question, I currently use Google Analytics, do you recommend using a different tracking software on sites using this plugin? If so any software recommendations, preferably free?

Thanks,
Q-man
Q-Man is offline  
Unread 7th Jan 2010, 11:44 PM   #626
Leah Smithies
War Room Member
 
Aaarrrggghhh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Online Mostly
Posts: 291
Thanks: 75
Thanked 77 Times in 59 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Steven ... I kind of like my username too and you have my husband's name so I won't forget that one...

Okay I do have the most current version as it says it is version 2.6.5

I am starting an article directory site so we will go through and 'unique-a-fye-' the articles and see if the internet blows up...if it does, you are single handedly responsible K?

Thanks again for an awesome product with great support, very much appreciated and best of luck and Happy New Year!

Originally Posted by Steven Fullman View Post

Hi,



That's the single best username I've ever seen, Lol.

Fantastic.

Can you email me?

stevenfullman [at] gmail [dot] com

...and I'll send you the latest version!

Once again, great name!

Best wishes,
Steve

PS As of version 2.6.5. you'll be notified from within your blog's admin panel whenever a new release is available...
Aaarrrggghhh is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2010, 12:24 AM   #627
Peaceful Warrior
War Room Member
 
dseisner's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 542
Thanks: 43
Thanked 190 Times in 93 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steven Fullman View Post

Hello,



If you use the new "Truly Unique" mode, then yes, it should pass Copyscape.

This mode is still, shall we say, in the "experimental" stage of development, since it's brand new, and there are a couple of things you should know:

1. If you turn this mode on "globally", it will render your entire blog completely unique. This could be a problem if you have existing content indexed. So, I would strongly recommend using the "standard" mode by default, and "truly unique" mode only for new posts (I'm adding a feature to automate this, by the way)

2. Without giving away the farm, the way "truly unique" mode works means that, depending on your theme, some characters in your posts may or may not look a little "funky"...although in most cases, you wouldn't notice unless you were looking for it.

Like I say, this feature is still a little experimental, and it will improve, but yes, it will pass Copyscape!

And that concludes a long answer to a very short question...



Kind regards,
Steve
Well, I upgraded and turned it on and my site did not like Truly Unique. It became extremely slow loading and I began to get some error messages in my admin about not being able to contact wpunique. I turned the uniquify mode back to standard and the site went back to normal.

Can't wait for it to happen Steve, but I think Truly Unique needs a bit more work. Sounds brilliant though. This is such a killer plugin. Combine it with some other ones and watch out.
dseisner is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2010, 03:15 AM   #628
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 127
Thanks: 133
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steven
Just sent you a message as I haven't received the update and also a couple of other questions.
NicSennen is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2010, 05:02 AM   #629
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Aaarrrggghhh View Post

Thanks Steven ... I kind of like my username too and you have my husband's name so I won't forget that one...

Okay I do have the most current version as it says it is version 2.6.5

I am starting an article directory site so we will go through and 'unique-a-fye-' the articles and see if the internet blows up...if it does, you are single handedly responsible K?

Thanks again for an awesome product with great support, very much appreciated and best of luck and Happy New Year!
Hi,

Actually, the latest version is 2.7



If you drop me an email, I'll send you a link!

Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2010, 05:06 AM   #630
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dseisner View Post

Well, I upgraded and turned it on and my site did not like Truly Unique. It became extremely slow loading and I began to get some error messages in my admin about not being able to contact wpunique. I turned the uniquify mode back to standard and the site went back to normal.

Can't wait for it to happen Steve, but I think Truly Unique needs a bit more work. Sounds brilliant though. This is such a killer plugin. Combine it with some other ones and watch out.
Hi,



The message you saw had nothing to do with the mode you used...

The "cannot contact wpunique" message, which probably had all sorts of cryptic fsockopen() warnings...was WPUnique trying to contact my web server to see if there was a new version available...and at a guess, my webhost were having a bit of unexpected downtime...

I would say it's coincidence, and if you tried to use "truly unique" mode again, you'll probably be alright.

Cheers!
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2010, 05:08 AM   #631
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gracebiz1 View Post

Hi Steven
Just sent you a message as I haven't received the update and also a couple of other questions.
Hi Grace,



Thanks for that, I've sent you a reply. I hope you've got your tech-head boots on!

Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2010, 06:54 AM   #632
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
magentawave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 1,998
Thanks: 752
Thanked 66 Times in 56 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Steve,

I sent you a PM about 5 hours ago.

Thanks

Steve
magentawave is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2010, 07:01 AM   #633
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by magentawave View Post

Steve,

I sent you a PM about 5 hours ago.

Thanks

Steve
Hi Steve,

I'll reply in a few minutes!



Since you said you were just off to bed, I thought I'd answer your questions at a more leisurely pace, lol.

Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2010, 08:20 AM   #634
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
magentawave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 1,998
Thanks: 752
Thanked 66 Times in 56 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Steve. I got it your PM. I know I told you when I sent the PM that I was going to hit the sack, but since I'm a work-at-home FREAK I got up after only 4 hours to check this out. I really appreciate your extremely helpful answers to my questions and must say that the presentation of your product (instructions, etc.) is first class.

Since I'm just now starting to use your plugin I will have more to say about its actual performance later.

Thanks again.
Steve



Originally Posted by Steven Fullman View Post

Hi Steve,

I'll reply in a few minutes!



Since you said you were just off to bed, I thought I'd answer your questions at a more leisurely pace, lol.

Best wishes,
Steve
magentawave is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to magentawave For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Jan 2010, 11:22 AM   #635
Proud Warrior Member
 
GardenStateNJGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 132
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Steve, Not sure there's a solution for this, but this was the result with one uniquified article which I created in WP and then posted on my main website. Arial seemed lovely at first, but is turning out to be quite the bitch! Does not happen when I stick to WP, only when it's moved elsewhere. Thoughts? Peter



f уοu аrе selling уουr home, condominium οr οtһеr real estate, уου Ñ•Ò»οuÆ–Ô always require a buyer tο mаkе a gοοÔ faith deposit. Tһе gοοÔ faith deposit simply establishes tһаt tһе buyer Ñ–Ñ• serious and, tο Ñ•οmе extent, һаѕ tһе financial capacity tο follow through ο×— tһе purchase.
Tһе amount οf tһе É¡οοd faith deposit Ñ–Ñ• dependent upon tһе agreed sale price οf tһе real estate. Although percentages vary frοm state tο state, a cash deposit equal tο three percent οf tһе sales price Ñ–Ñ• typical. Fοr instance, tһе deposit wουÆ–Ô bе $9,000 fοr home selling аt a price οf $300,000. AÑ• wÑ–tÒ» mοÑ•t transactions, tһіѕ percentage Ñ–Ñ• negotiable. I don’t recommend tһаt уου accept anything less tһаח two percent.
Once tһе buyer Ð°×—Ô seller agree tο tһе amount οf tһе É¡οοÔ faith deposit, уου һаνе tο figure out wһаt tο Ôο wÑ–tÒ» tһе deposit. Importantly, tһе seller Ñ•Ò»ουÆ–Ô ×—οt hold tһе deposit аѕ doing Ñ•ο ÑουÆ–Ô mаkе tһе buyer very uncomfortable. Instead, tһе money Ñ•Ò»ουÆ–Ô bе deposited wÑ–tÒ» a third party Ð°×—Ô held “Ñ–×— trust.” Potential third parties include escrow Ð°×—Ô title insurance companies аѕ well аѕ аח attorney Ñ–f уουr state requires tһеіr involvement.
A É¡οοÔ faith deposit acts Æ–Ñ–kе аח insurance option fοr a seller. Moving through escrow Ñаח take 30 tο 60 days, during wһіÑÒ» tһе property Ñ–Ñ• οff tһе market. Tһе É¡οοÔ faith deposit essentially compensates tһе seller fοr tһіѕ time Ñ–×— tһе event tһе buyer Ñ–Ñ• unable tο follow through ο×— tһе Ñ€υrÑһаѕе οf tһе prope
GardenStateNJGuy is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2010, 11:50 AM   #636
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 18
Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does this plugin mess with any other plugins or embeded video or flash?
undergroundaff is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2010, 02:29 PM   #637
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GardenStateNJGuy View Post

Steve, Not sure there's a solution for this, but this was the result with one uniquified article which I created in WP and then posted on my main website. Arial seemed lovely at first, but is turning out to be quite the bitch! Does not happen when I stick to WP, only when it's moved elsewhere. Thoughts? Peter



f уοu аrе selling уουr home, condominium οr οtһеr real estate, уου Ñ•Ò»οuÆ–Ô always require a buyer tο mаkе a gοοÔ faith deposit. Tһе gοοÔ faith deposit simply establishes tһаt tһе buyer Ñ–Ñ• serious and, tο Ñ•οmе extent, һаѕ tһе financial capacity tο follow through ο×— tһе purchase.
Tһе amount οf tһе É¡οοd faith deposit Ñ–Ñ• dependent upon tһе agreed sale price οf tһе real estate. Although percentages vary frοm state tο state, a cash deposit equal tο three percent οf tһе sales price Ñ–Ñ• typical. Fοr instance, tһе deposit wουÆ–Ô bе $9,000 fοr home selling аt a price οf $300,000. AÑ• wÑ–tÒ» mοÑ•t transactions, tһіѕ percentage Ñ–Ñ• negotiable. I don’t recommend tһаt уου accept anything less tһаח two percent.
Once tһе buyer Ð°×—Ô seller agree tο tһе amount οf tһе É¡οοÔ faith deposit, уου һаνе tο figure out wһаt tο Ôο wÑ–tÒ» tһе deposit. Importantly, tһе seller Ñ•Ò»ουÆ–Ô ×—οt hold tһе deposit аѕ doing Ñ•ο ÑουÆ–Ô mаkе tһе buyer very uncomfortable. Instead, tһе money Ñ•Ò»ουÆ–Ô bе deposited wÑ–tÒ» a third party Ð°×—Ô held “Ñ–×— trust.” Potential third parties include escrow Ð°×—Ô title insurance companies аѕ well аѕ аח attorney Ñ–f уουr state requires tһеіr involvement.
A É¡οοÔ faith deposit acts Æ–Ñ–kе аח insurance option fοr a seller. Moving through escrow Ñаח take 30 tο 60 days, during wһіÑÒ» tһе property Ñ–Ñ• οff tһе market. Tһе É¡οοÔ faith deposit essentially compensates tһе seller fοr tһіѕ time Ñ–×— tһе event tһе buyer Ñ–Ñ• unable tο follow through ο×— tһе Ñ€υrÑһаѕе οf tһе prope
Lol, what the heck is that all about, Peter?



Ah, OK, so you've cut and pasted from your blog into another website...

I think it's pertinent for me to say at this point, I can only support WPUnique when used in its intended medium...i.e. Wordpress...but since you've been such a great friend to my thread, Peter, if you can email me some access details to the other website, I'll be happy to take a look for you!

Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2010, 02:31 PM   #638
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by undergroundaff View Post

Does this plugin mess with any other plugins or embeded video or flash?
Hello,



WPUnique has been, as continues to be developed with other plugins in mind...

In other words, if you find an incompatibility with another plugin, I'll try my damndest to fix it. I haven't failed yet!

Sound fair?

Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2010, 10:34 PM   #639
Proud Warrior Member
 
GardenStateNJGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 132
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Steve,

You have mail..

Peter
GardenStateNJGuy is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2010, 04:08 AM   #640
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 37
Thanks: 7
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve, Just a quick question about your truly unique method. From my understanding it makes all the post unique and make the post pass the copyscape. But, my concern is for the search engines ranking.

For example if I want to rank for this keyword "Get free apple", truly unique mode converts my keyword into a truly unique keyword. These 2 keywords are not the same, even if it appear as the same to the user and able to pass the copyscape

So, If a person is searching for "Get free apple", how will it rank if it has been changed into truly unique?

If it does not rank, Is there any ways to make my Keywords and the LSI Keywords to NOT to be affected by this truly unique method?
pangolin123 is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2010, 05:22 AM   #641
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Posts: 218
Thanks: 118
Thanked 113 Times in 81 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

pangolin123 - Steve's probably in bed (lazy sod )

But to answer your question, just scroll down in WP Unique Settings and look for "Protected Keywords".

Type in however many phrases you don't want messed with and - bob's your uncle. WP Unique won't alter them in any way.

Brilliant, really. Makes me wish I'd studied programming in school.

By the way ... if you're wondering about whether or not to buy it ... just buy it. It really works.

Trust me. Have I ever lied to you?
Doiron is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Doiron For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Jan 2010, 08:24 AM   #642
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GardenStateNJGuy View Post

Steve,

You have mail..

Peter
Hi Peter,

I'm afraid I never got your message.

Can you resend it to stevenfullman [at] gmail.com, please?

Best wishes,
Steve

EDIT: Thanks Peter, I got it! That's awesome, by the way. Let's see if we can get your Joomla site working, too!
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2010, 01:06 PM   #643
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 60
Thanks: 62
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

I recently installed your plugin and have some questions.

You answered one of my initial concerns about keywords getting changed, by adding the new feature you recently did.
My initial solution was to remove some words from the synonyms list to avoid certain important words from being changed.

I'm in the process of updating to your latest version, so I will incorporate the new Protected Keyword Management feature.

If you could clarify this for me. I posted & processed one of my articles which I also have on several article directories.
After about 9 days it seems the Categories are indexed but not the URL of the Article itself.
So ranking would not be in place yet either.

If I mainly plan to use my own articles and/or plr articles, does your plugin help with the indexing speed and in improving rankings?
And is there a particular process I need to follow?

When should I use the Auto-Spin function for plr articles and my own articles that are posted in directories?
Right now I'm applying the settings to each individual post once I add more content.

Also when I tried using the Keywords2links, it didn't seem to work even though I followed the example link instructions, so I added some links manually in the html view.

In one of the earlier questions was there a mention about some video instructions you provide?

Looking forward to getting some good results.
Thanks for your support.
RG
oppcent is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2010, 02:01 PM   #644
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi RG,



Thanks for the questions!

Let me see if I can answer them for you...


Hi Steve,

I recently installed your plugin and have some questions.

You answered one of my initial concerns about keywords getting changed, by adding the new feature you recently did.
My initial solution was to remove some words from the synonyms list to avoid certain important words from being changed.

I'm in the process of updating to your latest version, so I will incorporate the new Protected Keyword Management feature.
Yeah, the old way of doing it was a hassle...that's why the Protected Keywords is a better solution

If you could clarify this for me. I posted & processed one of my articles which I also have on several article directories.
After about 9 days it seems the Categories are indexed but not the URL of the Article itself.
So ranking would not be in place yet either.

If I mainly plan to use my own articles and/or plr articles, does your plugin help with the indexing speed and in improving rankings?
And is there a particular process I need to follow?
I use WPUnique on all my blogs, regardless of whether I write the content, or pull in duplicate content. Occasionally, though, some articles just seem to need a little "nudge" to get on Google's radar...(no, I don't know why, either!)

...and 9 days is too long, in my opinion. I would give that particular post a little Social Bookmarking "love", and see if it gets indexed within a day or two.

Works for me!

When should I use the Auto-Spin function for plr articles and my own articles that are posted in directories?
Right now I'm applying the settings to each individual post once I add more content.
To be honest, I do exactly the same on my blogs...except my autoblogs...where I just "uniquify", spin, and keyword hyperlink everything (I only ever use 10% or less of the available synonyms, by the way)

On every other blog, I choose my settings based on the content I'm publishing.

Also when I tried using the Keywords2links, it didn't seem to work even though I followed the example link instructions, so I added some links manually in the html view.

In one of the earlier questions was there a mention about some video instructions you provide?

Looking forward to getting some good results.
Thanks for your support.
RG
Ooh, that doesn't sound right...any chance you can email me, so I can get it fixed for you!



Thanks again,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2010, 02:20 PM   #645
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Doiron View Post

pangolin123 - Steve's probably in bed (lazy sod )

But to answer your question, just scroll down in WP Unique Settings and look for "Protected Keywords".

Type in however many phrases you don't want messed with and - bob's your uncle. WP Unique won't alter them in any way.

Brilliant, really. Makes me wish I'd studied programming in school.

By the way ... if you're wondering about whether or not to buy it ... just buy it. It really works.

Trust me. Have I ever lied to you?
Lol @ lazy sod!



Thanks for jumping in while I was "slacking off".

And for your kind comments. You're a diamond.

Best wishes,
Steve

P.S.

@pangolin123: Doiron's got it spot on. Thanks!
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2010, 04:56 PM   #646
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 60
Thanks: 62
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Steve,

Thanks for your fast reply to my questions.
Just to clarify a couple of points.

You mentioned to do some social bookmarking to help the process, which I will do.

But specifically I was wondering to what extent does WPUnique help with the rankings in Google.

In your initial examples of your post there is the great result mentioned from "davob" of getting ranked on page 1 with competition of 118 million and using PLR articles.

Does your plugin have the functionality of pushing blogs up the rankings for any content or articles, or is it mainly beneficial when using articles from other directories that are already ranking highly and using their positioning to get above them?

I'll let you know if I have any problems with the Keywords2links once I reset things.

Thanks again for your support.
RG
oppcent is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2010, 01:25 AM   #647
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought this plugin some days ago and just go to test on some of my blogs.

Just can say : awesome!

by the way, I send you a PM Steve...
ayaw is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to ayaw For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jan 2010, 02:04 PM   #648
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 51
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

I just purchased your software, 10 Jan 2010 19:54:12 GMT
Transaction ID: 5U156322480506227, yet to receive the download link.

Look forward to exploring the tool.

Archie
Archie82 is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2010, 02:46 PM   #649
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,364
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 529 Times in 339 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Archie82 View Post

Hi Steve,

I just purchased your software, 10 Jan 2010 19:54:12 GMT
Transaction ID: 5U156322480506227, yet to receive the download link.

Look forward to exploring the tool.

Archie
Hi Archie,



Thanks a million, my friend!

I'm just finding your transaction now, so I can send another copy of the download link to you...just in case!

Many thanks again, and best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2010, 04:45 PM   #650
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 151
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well, just wanted to say that I bought this plugin yesterday. I was going to let one of my blogs expire. The blog is 1 yr. old and have not done much with it. (It's in the gaming niche) Autoblog and has tons of content and it was not monetized very well. I just hadn't spent much time on it.

I could not get the site to get any higher than 4-7 page on Goog on different keywords. I figured WTH. Looks like a great product, I'll try it out on this dieing blog and see what happens. Installed plugin and "uniquifyied" the whole site.

Just checked to see what was happening today and found the damn blog on the first page for 7 different keywords with competition on some as high as 14 million pages!

I think I'll keep this one :-) Time to monetize...

Now, I don't know if the plugin had anything to do with it. But, something just went BOOM!

Thanks Steve
Goldenchute is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Goldenchute For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
author, content, easily, minutes, original, proof, ranking, relegated, sss, video
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:34 PM.