Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 15th Nov 2010, 05:27 PM   #1451
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 534 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chattervine View Post

hello steven, how can i fix this?
Hi,

The easiest way is to send me an email at steven@stevenfullman.com with a temporary logon to your blog, so I can figure out where the conflict is.



Cheers,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 15th Nov 2010, 05:33 PM   #1452
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 534 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jeffo42 View Post

Hi Steve,
Just purchased your fantastic plugin before you close off.
I am trying to get on top of using XSP at the moment and then will turn to complimentary WP blogs, where I will be using this incredible plugin of yours.
Probably will have an upgrade or two before I go to use it.

Apart from great responses in this forum I found tremendous support for your product from some respected independent reviews.
Thanks again.
Neil
Hi Neil,

Thanks mate

XSP is awesome, I used it myself for years.

I love WP though, and I can't see myself moving back to static websites. But I totally understand your desire to figure out how this stuff works.

In fact, I think everyone in IM should take the time to learn some HTML.

Thanks again,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 18th Nov 2010, 11:04 AM   #1453
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steven,

I am interested in Wordpress unique plugin. But I have one query -
Your products new version ie Wordpress unique 2.0 has Auto-Spinning feature. Is this feature replace the keywords of article by synonyms? If it replaces keywords then the article is useless. :confused:
suniltech is offline  
Unread 18th Nov 2010, 11:30 AM   #1454
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 534 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by suniltech View Post

Hi Steven,

I am interested in Wordpress unique plugin. But I have one query -
Your products new version ie Wordpress unique 2.0 has Auto-Spinning feature. Is this feature replace the keywords of article by synonyms? If it replaces keywords then the article is useless. :confused:
Hi

...which is why I also added a feature called "protected keywords", which will preserve the important keywords in your posts, and prevents the "auto spin" from replacing them!

Hope that helps, and many thanks for your question.

Kind regards,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 19th Nov 2010, 09:41 PM   #1455
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , India.
Posts: 2,474
Thanks: 446
Thanked 408 Times in 297 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am interested in purchasing this plugin as I see a lot of value and potential in this. Before that I have some questions:

1. Will all future upgrades be free for customers?

2. Will this also work on static html sites if we add a few lines of php code in our webpages? Do you have any arrangements for that?

3. I read on some forums that this plugin makes their site load slowly. Is that correct and wouldn't that spoil user experience making them leave our site? I would like to have your comments on this as well as from other people who have used this plugin on their sites. What has been your experience?

Thanks in advance.
anwar001 is offline  
Unread 21st Nov 2010, 08:57 PM   #1456
Money-Maker
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
cryptone24's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 235
Thanks: 65
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Please excuse me if this has been answered, maybe someone other the creator can answer this for me.

Can I chose to have this plugin not affect the posts I have already and just uniquefy future posts?

Secondly, can I specify a category to make unique?
cryptone24 is offline  
Unread 22nd Nov 2010, 05:05 PM   #1457
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 534 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cryptone24 View Post

Please excuse me if this has been answered, maybe someone other the creator can answer this for me.

Can I chose to have this plugin not affect the posts I have already and just uniquefy future posts?

Secondly, can I specify a category to make unique?
Hi

Both of those features are planned for the next version.

Cheers,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 22nd Nov 2010, 05:09 PM   #1458
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 534 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anwar001 View Post

I am interested in purchasing this plugin as I see a lot of value and potential in this. Before that I have some questions:

1. Will all future upgrades be free for customers?

2. Will this also work on static html sites if we add a few lines of php code in our webpages? Do you have any arrangements for that?

3. I read on some forums that this plugin makes their site load slowly. Is that correct and wouldn't that spoil user experience making them leave our site? I would like to have your comments on this as well as from other people who have used this plugin on their sites. What has been your experience?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Anwar

1) Yes

2) Kinda...you can copy the "uniquified" source code into the editor of your choice...save it as .html, and tweak 'til done.

3) That sometimes happens when 2 plugins are fighting over the same content at the same time. Changing the priority normally helps. I can help with that.

Cheers!
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 23rd Nov 2010, 05:36 AM   #1459
Warrior at work
 
all4won's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 125
Thanks: 24
Thanked 32 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Steve,

any immediate plans to take this WPU Offer down?

Greg
all4won is offline  
Unread 24th Nov 2010, 08:38 AM   #1460
Reviewer Monster
 
boosters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 878
Thanks: 49
Thanked 118 Times in 113 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am new in this forum. Will this works on WP latest version 3.0.1+ version. I also hear about the same plugin "WordPress Uniquefier Plugin" will this also work like same. I see that plugin works like same BUT only for 1 week after than unique content become duplicate content. Please tell me why you plugin is different than your competitors

By the way if your plugin works than my face will be like this
boosters is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to boosters For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Nov 2010, 03:41 AM   #1461
Warrior at work
 
all4won's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 125
Thanks: 24
Thanked 32 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Steve,

I want to buy, but please can you tell me how safe you think it is to use WPU on adsense sites? I mean, if Google find out one is using this on such sites, presume one could face an adsense account being closed down........

thanks - Greg
all4won is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to all4won For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Nov 2010, 07:52 AM   #1462
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have bought your product. I love it...
amkhalis is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to amkhalis For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Nov 2010, 01:18 PM   #1463
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London UK
Posts: 38
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,
Another London resident purchased your WSO.
Will report back soon with my results
regards
Alan
alanr36 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to alanr36 For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Nov 2010, 09:40 PM   #1464
www.MonsterResource.com
War Room Member
 
ronmojohny's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 150
Thanks: 15
Thanked 41 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by all4won View Post

Steve,

I want to buy, but please can you tell me how safe you think it is to use WPU on adsense sites? I mean, if Google find out one is using this on such sites, presume one could face an adsense account being closed down........

thanks - Greg
Yes, I would also like to know the answer to this before I buy it..
ronmojohny is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to ronmojohny For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Nov 2010, 05:58 PM   #1465
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: S/W Florida
Posts: 75
Thanks: 111
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks fantastic! Will this plugin work with BABS (Build a Blog Store) ?

Thanks,

Orlando
orlan52 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to orlan52 For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Dec 2010, 04:19 AM   #1466
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , India.
Posts: 2,474
Thanks: 446
Thanked 408 Times in 297 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I had PM'ed you several days back, but haven't got a response. I am waiting eagerly for your reply. Kindly do so.
anwar001 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to anwar001 For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Dec 2010, 12:48 PM   #1467
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
muskatel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 74
Thanks: 20
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Subscribed. Thanks.
muskatel is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to muskatel For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Dec 2010, 01:01 PM   #1468
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
cjjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Cyberia
Posts: 71
Thanks: 120
Thanked 63 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by all4won View Post

Steve,

I want to buy, but please can you tell me how safe you think it is to use WPU on adsense sites? I mean, if Google find out one is using this on such sites, presume one could face an adsense account being closed down........

thanks - Greg

Why do so many people assume there is something illegal about the work this plugin does? ESPECIALLY when this issue has been hashed over MANY TIMES right here in this thread?

WPU delivers the very same content --but IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE! Google reads ASCII as a language and doesn't care that the content was delivered that way. But because it looks different than straight out English, Google sees it as unique.
cjjohn is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to cjjohn For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Dec 2010, 08:59 AM   #1469
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 47
Thanks: 7
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I think I'll give it a try. What do I have to lose? :-)
SaSh is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to SaSh For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Dec 2010, 09:29 AM   #1470
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
cjjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Cyberia
Posts: 71
Thanks: 120
Thanked 63 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SaSh View Post

I think I'll give it a try. What do I have to lose? :-)
Actually, you have nothing at all to lose! Steven offers a money-back guarantee, so... there ya go! It's definitely worth checking out!
cjjohn is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to cjjohn For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Dec 2010, 03:51 AM   #1471
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 12
Thanks: 9
Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve & Tigerwar,
Just a quick update. Firstly, thanks for your continued replies and comments. I do not think that there are many software owners out there that spend as much time discussing their programs as you do, so plaudits. Also, thanks go to Tigerwar the `Robin` to your `Batman` so to speak!
I can now report that after the previously suggested few months in isolation (sandboxed new domain), both my blogs now sit at or near #1 on page 1!
Bearing in mind the categories these are in, "anti aging products" and "online marketing" respectively, it is sufficient testimony to the efficacy of WP Unique to perform as stated by Steve Fullman.
As Steve has touched upon in an earlier reply, persistent link building has also had it`s effect.
I also had the use of a program called IBP which sorted out the SEO aspects of my blogs.
If I have words of encouragement for would be bloggers looking at the best way to start and get results, they are these:-
If you can get hold of an aged domain name that has either your keyword(s) in it, or is very closely related, use it. It can help avoid the now admitted `Google sandbox`.
Use the basic plugins, like `All-in-one-SEO`, `Askimet`, `WP Database Manager`, `SEO Smartlinks`, `Slick WP Autopost`and of course `WP Unique`. I will not go off topic and offer reasons. Just Google them and decide yourself and add any more relative to your niche or blog subject.
Just a quick word about WP Unique and autoblogging.
All my blogs are autoblogs. They start out with riginal content posted by me for a couple of weeks, then I transfer over to the autoiblogging software. What you will find with WP Unique is that the autoposted articles will start to appear on the first page(s) in Google almost straightaway. However, if, like me, you used a new domain name for a couple of them, they can get sandboxed by Google. This is not a duplicate penalty or any of that old tosh, it is simply Google`s way of establishing that you are not one of the thousands of `flybynight` websites that will disappear almost as quickly as they appear. Evidently, that is Google`s explanation for the delay in your site showing in the index, or its content showing in results for a while.
You need a patience. It may take 2-3 months, but it will eventually come out of `exile` and straight to page one.
That has been my experience and you can go back through all the previous posts in this thread to find the various times that I have posted problems I have encountered. Some have got into heated exchanges between Tigerwar and myself, but the end result is that through the process of discussion and argument I now have two powerful autoblogs that are forging ahead on page one of Google getting the traffic that comes with it.
So congratulations to Steve and Tigerwar for their forebearance and a happy Christmas to them and to you all.

Regards

Chris Arnfield
BA, BSc
STOCKPORT uk
hollieollo is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to hollieollo For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Dec 2010, 04:48 AM   #1472
The good guy
 
zakiprofit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 87
Thanks: 2
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

I have one question..
Can I use it with the TextPressor plugin?
That plugin will post all my PLR article according to schedule.
I don't have to post it manually.
I see your video..
it is look like I have to it manually.
Let it say I have 1000PLR then I have to do 1000 times.. each page right?
zakiprofit is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to zakiprofit For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Dec 2010, 04:51 AM   #1473
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 534 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by zakiprofit View Post

Hi Steve,

I have one question..
Can I use it with the TextPressor plugin?
That plugin will post all my PLR article according to schedule.
I don't have to post it manually.
I see your video..
it is look like I have to it manually.
Let it say I have 1000PLR then I have to do 1000 times.. each page right?
Hi,

Thanks for your question

WPUnique works automatically...it's "set it and forget it".

So whether you have 1 post or 1000, you don't have to do anything manually.

And yes, it'll work with a post scheduler like TextPressor.

I hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 24th Dec 2010, 06:05 AM   #1474
The good guy
 
zakiprofit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 87
Thanks: 2
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

One more questions steve,
If I buy your plugin..
will I get the free updates if in the future you update the plugin?
zakiprofit is offline  
Unread 25th Dec 2010, 09:18 AM   #1475
I think I'm getting there
War Room Member
 
Hackbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom.
Posts: 2,046
Thanks: 1,262
Thanked 391 Times in 339 Posts
Blog Entries: 6
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Steve,

I very very very much want to buy this plugin. I badly need to pull my finger out and start learning WP for 2011 but I've been so lazy! BUT I am going to definitely apply myself. Note to self!

Will this price stay at $27 into the New Year?

Kind regards

Brian
Hackbridge is offline  
Unread 25th Dec 2010, 10:01 AM   #1476
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Pacific N.W.
Posts: 16
Thanks: 25
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does WPUnique work on Joomla, too?
upcmark is offline  
Unread 26th Dec 2010, 12:28 AM   #1477
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
korekuping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: israel
Posts: 29
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I think this plugin doesn't work anymore, google has changes their algorithm, if you need just indexing your articles may be this plugin still work, but for defeat keyword competition, it's useless
korekuping is offline  
Unread 26th Dec 2010, 04:22 PM   #1478
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 534 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by korekuping View Post

I think this plugin doesn't work anymore, google has changes their algorithm, if you need just indexing your articles may be this plugin still work, but for defeat keyword competition, it's useless
Hi

I think you need to read this report (dated December 23rd 2010) before you comment...

Kind regards,
Steve

Originally Posted by hollieollo View Post

Hi Steve & Tigerwar,
Just a quick update. Firstly, thanks for your continued replies and comments. I do not think that there are many software owners out there that spend as much time discussing their programs as you do, so plaudits. Also, thanks go to Tigerwar the `Robin` to your `Batman` so to speak!
I can now report that after the previously suggested few months in isolation (sandboxed new domain), both my blogs now sit at or near #1 on page 1!
Bearing in mind the categories these are in, "anti aging products" and "online marketing" respectively, it is sufficient testimony to the efficacy of WP Unique to perform as stated by Steve Fullman.
As Steve has touched upon in an earlier reply, persistent link building has also had it`s effect.
I also had the use of a program called IBP which sorted out the SEO aspects of my blogs.
If I have words of encouragement for would be bloggers looking at the best way to start and get results, they are these:-
If you can get hold of an aged domain name that has either your keyword(s) in it, or is very closely related, use it. It can help avoid the now admitted `Google sandbox`.
Use the basic plugins, like `All-in-one-SEO`, `Askimet`, `WP Database Manager`, `SEO Smartlinks`, `Slick WP Autopost`and of course `WP Unique`. I will not go off topic and offer reasons. Just Google them and decide yourself and add any more relative to your niche or blog subject.
Just a quick word about WP Unique and autoblogging.
All my blogs are autoblogs. They start out with riginal content posted by me for a couple of weeks, then I transfer over to the autoiblogging software. What you will find with WP Unique is that the autoposted articles will start to appear on the first page(s) in Google almost straightaway. However, if, like me, you used a new domain name for a couple of them, they can get sandboxed by Google. This is not a duplicate penalty or any of that old tosh, it is simply Google`s way of establishing that you are not one of the thousands of `flybynight` websites that will disappear almost as quickly as they appear. Evidently, that is Google`s explanation for the delay in your site showing in the index, or its content showing in results for a while.
You need a patience. It may take 2-3 months, but it will eventually come out of `exile` and straight to page one.
That has been my experience and you can go back through all the previous posts in this thread to find the various times that I have posted problems I have encountered. Some have got into heated exchanges between Tigerwar and myself, but the end result is that through the process of discussion and argument I now have two powerful autoblogs that are forging ahead on page one of Google getting the traffic that comes with it.
So congratulations to Steve and Tigerwar for their forebearance and a happy Christmas to them and to you all.

Regards

Chris Arnfield
BA, BSc
STOCKPORT uk
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 26th Dec 2010, 04:25 PM   #1479
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 534 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by upcmark View Post

Does WPUnique work on Joomla, too?
Hi

Currently I've only coded WPUnique as a Wordpress plugin, so 'fraid not.

Actually, I've spent more time on Drupal than Joomla, but they're all pretty much the same.

If I get enough Joomla votes, I'll write a port.

Kind regards,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 26th Dec 2010, 04:45 PM   #1480
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 534 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tigerwar View Post

If there is one thing I DON'T like,It's a vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous, IMer with an IMIQ of 2 that blames others for their own incompetence and then trys to appologise.

1. you understand NOTHING about SEO
2. you have no idea about Autoblogging
3. Please don't give advice about something you don't and apparently never will understand
4. There is NO SUCH THING as the "SANDBOX" There is only the "MISUSE" and IGNORANCE" of provided standards

Chris...... SF and I tried everything to help you and you kicked his product in the teeth due to the want of not listening and obvious necessity of self-infliction...... Hell, if I had known that at the beginning, I'd have offered you a mirror.

As before, I personally wish you lots of luck but please don't ask for help again unless you sort your thoughts out.....Sorry Chris, but that is my personal opinion.

Steve is obviously a different kettle of fish and not nearly as blatent I might have been, had I spoken openly.

TW
Nigel :confused:

What's up?

You've given up more time to help WPUnique than I dare think about about -- completely unselfishly -- which I appreciate more than you know.

You've helped with people's problems, big and small, and I owe you a great deal.

I can't accept this tirade, though. It's rudeness, and I can't be a party to it.

When someone has spent their hard-earned cash, they are perfectly entitled to ask questions, demand answers, be skeptical, give feedback, offer suggestions, or invite discussion.

Fine by me.

And it sounds to me like Chris has taken your suggestions on board and is *thanking* you for your help establishing a number of high-performing blogs.

It doesn't help anyone to bear a grudge.

And despite your massive help over the past few months, I will NOT accept, allow, or agree with anyone who insults my customers.

Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Fullman For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Dec 2010, 04:56 PM   #1481
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 534 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Hackbridge View Post

Steve,

I very very very much want to buy this plugin. I badly need to pull my finger out and start learning WP for 2011 but I've been so lazy! BUT I am going to definitely apply myself. Note to self!

Will this price stay at $27 into the New Year?

Kind regards

Brian
Hey Brian Been a long time!

I remember you from the old WF!

If the price goes up, mate, drop me a PM, and I'll sort you out.

Merry Xmas,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 31st Dec 2010, 01:49 AM   #1482
Marketing Guy
 
Michael Lambert's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 59
Thanks: 16
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought the program two nights ago before in went up in price. I was just in time.

Installed this the other day and it does uniquefy the post as stated. However, when I check the tittle on googs, the Ezines articles are first in line and not my post. Am I doing anything wrong or is this common?

I've uniquefy the whole blog and waited at least a day and half. Goog shows that it just went to my website this afternoon. I checked two posts, one the was installed many months ago and one installed right after the program was intalled, both do not show up on first page. Should I wait for googs to reindex my site? What do you suggest?


Thanks,
Mike
Michael Lambert is offline  
Unread 1st Jan 2011, 06:01 PM   #1483
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 534 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MIKEY9991 View Post

I bought the program two nights ago before in went up in price. I was just in time.

Installed this the other day and it does uniquefy the post as stated. However, when I check the tittle on googs, the Ezines articles are first in line and not my post. Am I doing anything wrong or is this common?

I've uniquefy the whole blog and waited at least a day and half. Goog shows that it just went to my website this afternoon. I checked two posts, one the was installed many months ago and one installed right after the program was intalled, both do not show up on first page. Should I wait for googs to reindex my site? What do you suggest?


Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike,



It takes time for Google to update their index. Hang on in there!

Cheers,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Fullman For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jan 2011, 03:11 AM   #1484
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 40
Thanks: 5
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I have a question! every time I use the autospin in wp unique it comes out giberish.
not very readable, what am I doing wrong?
sharondrn is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2011, 10:03 AM   #1485
Marketing Guy
 
Michael Lambert's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 59
Thanks: 16
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Steve,

Thanks for the answer. Just curious. How long should I wait?

Also, what do you recommend, Standard or truly unique setting? I'm legitimately including the authors links and names so copyspace is not a big deal. Does it matter which for SEO purpose?

Thanks Again.

Mike
Michael Lambert is offline  
Unread 16th Jan 2011, 06:19 AM   #1486
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
UniqueMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 239
Thanks: 23
Thanked 22 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steven,

This truly looks unique. I'm giving WP Unique a go go go ;] ..will update you with the results.

Thanks a lot for this.

Best,

SR
UniqueMind is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to UniqueMind For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Jan 2011, 05:09 PM   #1487
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Brasil
Posts: 16
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hello Steven !

I'm having problems with your pluguin!

The use of Protected Keywords not working correctly!

I have only one in my Keywords to protect content but this is not happening.

I'm also having trouble Keywords Links To Cash Management, the same that I'm using Keywords for protection is not turned into links to my affiliate sales.

Can you help me or is someone with this problem?

Thanks.
ricardo_vieira is offline  
Unread 19th Jan 2011, 03:30 PM   #1488
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 534 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ricardo_vieira View Post

hello Steven !

I'm having problems with your pluguin!

The use of Protected Keywords not working correctly!

I have only one in my Keywords to protect content but this is not happening.

I'm also having trouble Keywords Links To Cash Management, the same that I'm using Keywords for protection is not turned into links to my affiliate sales.

Can you help me or is someone with this problem?

Thanks.
Hi Ricardo,

Sorry to hear that...I'm sure it's easily fixed.

Drop me a PM or email ( stevenfullman[at]gmail.com ), and I'll get you up and running.



Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2011, 04:59 PM   #1489
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Brasil
Posts: 16
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steven Fullman View Post

Hi Ricardo,

Sorry to hear that...I'm sure it's easily fixed.

Drop me a PM or email ( stevenfullman[at]gmail.com ), and I'll get you up and running.



Best wishes,
Steve
Hello Steve !

I can not send a message privately for this reason I sent a message to your e-mail.

I'll await your reply via email.

Thanks.
ricardo_vieira is offline  
Unread 25th Jan 2011, 07:28 AM   #1490
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

is it possible to use one copy on different blogs / domains ?
is it working on WP multisite ?

i know there is a developers edition .. do you still sell it ?
atom6402 is offline  
Unread 25th Jan 2011, 07:31 AM   #1491
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Brasil
Posts: 16
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Steve !

Did you get my email?

I'm still awaiting resolution of the problem with pluguin!

Thanks.
ricardo_vieira is offline  
Unread 25th Jan 2011, 05:07 PM   #1492
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 12
Thanks: 9
Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Tigerwar and Steve,
As promised, I did say that I would report back from time to time about my usage of the plugin.
It has been an up and down ride as you will see if you read my various posts in this thread.
Well, on the 19th of this month, Google finally got around to sorting out the PR for sites. This is the first since April 2010 if my memory serves me correctly.
I am pleased to say that one of my blogs that was the subject of the `sandbox` has now been awarded a PR1.
I know that this may not mean much to some people, but if you knew what i went through with this blog you will understand my thrill at seeing that little green bar on my Google toolbar!!
Moreover, thanks to Steve and his plugin and Tigerwar for his unerring belief in the plugin and its value.
I can now testify that using Steves WP Unique plugin has got my site indexed and PR1 within 1 year of it being set up from scratch.
New domain, not an aged one or anything like that, and the site is essentially an autoblog.
I have spent a lot of time with SEO and bookmarking these sites and it has paid off.
So thanks to Steve and Tigerwar, and dont give up if you are just starting out with your blogs using WP Unique.
hollieollo is offline  
Unread 26th Jan 2011, 04:38 AM   #1493
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 12
Thanks: 9
Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve and Tigerwar,
I forgot to ask whether you think it is necessary or even workable to use WP Unique alongside WP Robot?

Regards

Chris
hollieollo is offline  
Unread 26th Jan 2011, 12:11 PM   #1494
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just purchased..i will report the result and any problems!
rmcp2k is offline  
Unread 30th Jan 2011, 10:25 AM   #1495
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Brasil
Posts: 16
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello!

Still waiting for your help!

I have your plugin does not work since I made the purchase?

I need your help urgently, all data from my account are in your e-mail, please know that you're very busy with his business but I greatly appreciate your pluguin and he would be very helpful for my business but unfortunately it is not working!

This is already the fourth email I'm sending you but so far had no response from you.

This is the third product I buy from you until now had no problem with others though that I am not able to make it work properly.

Can you help me?

I'll be waiting with attention.

Thanks.

Ricardo Vieira.
ricardo_vieira is offline  
Unread 30th Jan 2011, 11:36 AM   #1496
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Fullman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,362
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 534 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ricardo_vieira View Post

Hello!

Still waiting for your help!

I have your plugin does not work since I made the purchase?

I need your help urgently, all data from my account are in your e-mail, please know that you're very busy with his business but I greatly appreciate your pluguin and he would be very helpful for my business but unfortunately it is not working!

This is already the fourth email I'm sending you but so far had no response from you.

This is the third product I buy from you until now had no problem with others though that I am not able to make it work properly.

Can you help me?

I'll be waiting with attention.

Thanks.

Ricardo Vieira.
Hi Ricardo,



I'm really sorry. I came back from Cape Town & got struck down with a stomach virus.

Anyway, that's not your worry!

I've taken a look at your site, and it looks like everything's working properly now.

Apologies for the delay. I really appreciate your continued patience.

If there's anything else I can help with, please let me know!

Best wishes,
Steve
Steven Fullman is offline  
Unread 1st Feb 2011, 06:25 PM   #1497
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 12
Thanks: 9
Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,
I have just been back tracking on the last two pages of comments and I was a little shocked to see the venomous comments left by Tigerwar about me personally.
I would like to thank you personally for your intervention.
If he had actually read my post, I was thanking you and him for your forebearance during a difficult time when my websites seemed to be suffering at the hands of Google.
I would just like to clarify one aspect which is to do with the Google `sandbox`.
This has actaully been admitted by Matt Cutts in a recorded interview.
Anyway, I am now recommending that WP Unique is a standard inclusion in my top ten plugins which are a must for WP Blogs.
I will be recommending it on all my websites and in my website flipping articles.
Thanks Steve.

Regards

Chris Arnfield BA, BSc
STOCKPORT UK
hollieollo is offline  
Unread 1st Feb 2011, 08:06 PM   #1498
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
tigerwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 370
Thanks: 139
Thanked 332 Times in 271 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hollieollo View Post

Hi Steve,
I have just been back tracking on the last two pages of comments and I was a little shocked to see the venomous comments left by Tigerwar about me personally.
I would like to thank you personally for your intervention.
If he had actually read my post, I was thanking you and him for your forebearance during a difficult time when my websites seemed to be suffering at the hands of Google.
I would just like to clarify one aspect which is to do with the Google `sandbox`.
This has actaully been admitted by Matt Cutts in a recorded interview.
Anyway, I am now recommending that WP Unique is a standard inclusion in my top ten plugins which are a must for WP Blogs.
I will be recommending it on all my websites and in my website flipping articles.
Thanks Steve.

Regards

Chris Arnfield BA, BSc
STOCKPORT UK
WOW!!!! CHRIS I am SO SORRY for that post...God knows what got into me...I was so shocked today when I went back to see what I wrote.

It simply ISN'T ME!!!

The day after my post, on the 26the of Dec, I ended up in hospital after taking some new pills against Leukemia and it seems that they also had drastic side effects to my head too!.
The Doc took me off the tablets straight away and 2 days later everything was back to normal.

Steve, You've known me for some time now and I would never intentionally address anybody in this manner, especially at such an insulting level.

MY SINCERE APPOLOGIES to BOTH OF YOU!!!!

I still can't believe that I wrote that...

as always, my warmest regards and best wishes

TW
tigerwar is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to tigerwar For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Feb 2011, 06:14 PM   #1499
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Posts: 217
Thanks: 118
Thanked 113 Times in 81 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi hollieollo,

I have both WP Unique and WP Robot on several blogs and they play very nicely together.

I've also used WP Unique with Caffeinated Content and a couple of other autoblogging plugins I'm testing, and all good so far.
Doiron is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2011, 12:39 PM   #1500
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 12
Thanks: 9
Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Tigerwar & Steve,
Firstly, my appreciation of your comments. It takes guts to post an apology like that.
I would just like to say that I have suffered from depression since childhood. I have battled it ever since and I too have days when the medication does not seem to help and I have to switch everything off and just go for a long walk. It works for me.
I have missed many opportunites because of it, but have also hit the highs because of it. If you read about people like Brian Wilson (Beachboys) or Spike Milligan here in the UK you will understand.
So enough said about that and I accept your apology with grace.

To Steve:-
I have just read some comments from Matt Cutts regarding the new algorithm that Google are supposedly using to combat spam sites. Evidently they are targetting content sites that just use duplicate content from other sites without posting any original content.
I would be interested to hear what you think about this especially as you are the founder of WP Unique. I personally think that this will make the plugin 10 times more valuable as there are a lot of `autoblogs` using software like WP Robot or plugins like Slick WP Autoposter that are going to be nervous.
Unless sites are able to show up as having unique content, they are going to be punished. Here is a quote from Darth Vader (Matt Cutts) himself, from his blog:-

"I just wanted to give a quick update on one thing I mentioned in my search engine spam post.
My post mentioned that “we’re evaluating multiple changes that should help drive spam levels even lower, including one change that primarily affects sites that copy others’ content and sites with low levels of original content.” That change was approved at our weekly quality launch meeting last Thursday and launched earlier this week.
This was a pretty targeted launch: slightly over 2% of queries change in some way, but less than half a percent of search results change enough that someone might really notice. The net effect is that searchers are more likely to see the sites that wrote the original content rather than a site that scraped or copied the original site’s content.
Thanks to Jeff Atwood and the team at Stack Overflow for providing feedback to Google about this issue. I mentioned the update over on Hacker News too, because folks on that site had been discussing specific queries too."


I too, have autoblog sites using WP Robot and I am going to be putting WP Unique on them tomorrow. I was not sure whether they would work together, so thank for the last post about that.
I have mentioned earlier in this thread that there have been rumblings by webmasters at some sites who have been moaning to Google about use of their content and it looks like this is the result.
I hope that Steve can reassure us that WP Unique will still show our sites as having `unique` content and it will be interesting to see how Google differentiates between the `original` sites content and our content!

Regards

Chris Arnfield BA, BSc
hollieollo is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
author, content, easily, minutes, original, proof, ranking, relegated, sss, video

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:54 AM.