Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warrior Special Offers (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/)
-   -   VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATED" (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/140562-video-proof-easily-ranking-2-minutes-someone-elses-content-original-author-relegated.html)

Steven Fullman 2nd November 2009 04:29 PM

VIDEO PROOF - EASILY Ranking In 2 Minutes With SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT. Original Author "RELEGATED"
 
Closed. Thanks for your awesome support!

-- Steve

:)

sbucciarel 3rd November 2009 05:37 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Thanks Steve ... just received the free upgrade to version 2.0. I bought the original when your WSO first came out and love the plugin.

Chucky 3rd November 2009 06:27 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Wow, I too received the free upgrade, and now this is like 3 plugins in one. I know there are other separate plugins for the functions 2 and 3 you talk about in the videos.
This is definitely a steal at this price.
Thanks Steve for the great upgrade.
PMd you a question!
Thanks!
Chucky

PanamaRex 3rd November 2009 09:19 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Love the idea for the product ...

Just a quick question ... In Video #1, you made the article unqiue and got indexed in google ... awesome! However, in Video #2, it shows that the original was stuck in the "supplemental index" ... which begs me to ask how google did, in fact, notice that they were similar/duplicate content. Granted, your page "won out" in priority, but if the sites were seen as unique by google, shouldn't we see that neither article showed up as duplicate and stuck in the supplemental index???

Thanks for your help.

dingleigofai 3rd November 2009 09:33 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Steve,
Just got the upgrade. V2 is awesome. These new features make this so powerful. It was already pretty cool. These new features just put it over the top. Thanks for the awesome plugin.

Louise Green 3rd November 2009 09:39 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
This is an absolute must for all wordpress users.

It's rare to see a such a useful plug-in that actually over delivers, it's been a 100% solid investment for me. I would suggest this as an essential tool for anyone.

Thank you Steve for creating a truly radical product.

Wayne Davis 3rd November 2009 09:59 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Hey Steven

Just purchased but wanted to fire off a quick thanks for such an awesome WSO.
Looking forward to putting this plug-in to work.

Regards

Wayne

mojo13 4th November 2009 02:11 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Hi,

You talk about Google a lot but how will the other search engines interpret this?

Have you noticed these pages ranking in Yahoo or Bing?

This looks like a great plugin!


Tom

Steven Fullman 4th November 2009 05:08 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbucciarel (Post 1347716)
Thanks Steve ... just received the free upgrade to version 2.0. I bought the original when your WSO first came out and love the plugin.

Thank you. You don't know how much I want to hug you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chucky (Post 1347858)
Wow, I too received the free upgrade, and now this is like 3 plugins in one. I know there are other separate plugins for the functions 2 and 3 you talk about in the videos.
This is definitely a steal at this price.
Thanks Steve for the great upgrade.
PMd you a question!
Thanks!
Chucky

Chucky,

My PM-box ran out of credits... :-(

I've cleaned it up...So please re-send your PM.

Thanks,
Steve
Quote:

Originally Posted by PanamaRex (Post 1348332)
Love the idea for the product ...

Just a quick question ... In Video #1, you made the article unqiue and got indexed in google ... awesome! However, in Video #2, it shows that the original was stuck in the "supplemental index" ... which begs me to ask how google did, in fact, notice that they were similar/duplicate content. Granted, your page "won out" in priority, but if the sites were seen as unique by google, shouldn't we see that neither article showed up as duplicate and stuck in the supplemental index???

Thanks for your help.

*Question of the day!*

Thanks, PanamaRex :)

If I understood how Google's algorithm worked...I'd be sipping Martini's with George Clooney in Cannes...sadly...all I know is Google appears to treat this stuff as "unique". Well, they seem to give it "more weight", at least...

I don't know why, though :confused:

Steve

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingleigofai (Post 1348368)
Steve,
Just got the upgrade. V2 is awesome. These new features make this so powerful. It was already pretty cool. These new features just put it over the top. Thanks for the awesome plugin.

No, you're awesome! Thank you, dingleigofai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise Evans (Post 1348379)
This is an absolute must for all wordpress users.

It's rare to see a such a useful plug-in that actually over delivers, it's been a 100% solid investment for me. I would suggest this as an essential tool for anyone.

Thank you Steve for creating a truly radical product.

Louise,

I've tried to use your advice. I've been a little...clumsy...but it's had noticeable results nonetheless!

Folks...if you haven't checked out Louise's offer, it truly IS a MUST HAVE:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...every-day.html


Quote:

Originally Posted by wtd1010 (Post 1348432)
Hey Steven

Just purchased but wanted to fire off a quick thanks for such an awesome WSO.
Looking forward to putting this plug-in to work.

Regards

Wayne

Thanks, Wayne. Wow, I could get used to this feedback!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mojo13 (Post 1350813)
Hi,

You talk about Google a lot but how will the other search engines interpret this?

Have you noticed these pages ranking in Yahoo or Bing?

This looks like a great plugin!


Tom

Tom,

I'll be totally honest, I haven't checked against Yahoo/Bing...

Having said that, I know that Yahoo WILL rank you very high very quick...(I had #1 out of 19,000,000 within 3 weeks in the guitar niche)...without using this plugin.

As for Bing...I've heard their ranking system is somewhat...old skool.

I.E. They don't have a clue about search. BUT: Guess which homepage every non-savvy internet user uses by default? Right...Bing... Huge potential...70 Million + new internet users per year....!

Someone really ought to write about that!

scorpio9 4th November 2009 05:45 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Hi Steve
I just got my v2 Upgrade but not installed it yet. I just watched video2, FANTASTIC indeed, great result, but I'm a bit perplexed to say the least, if the original article has been pushed into supplemental surely that means big G see's both articles as the same, right??

Do you have a affiliate program or will you make some sort of developer licence available...soon?

scorpio9

Gee S 4th November 2009 06:09 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Hey Steve,

This looks great. What autoblogging plugin would you recommend using with this?

Steven Fullman 5th November 2009 07:39 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpio9 (Post 1351574)
Hi Steve
I just got my v2 Upgrade but not installed it yet. I just watched video2, FANTASTIC indeed, great result, but I'm a bit perplexed to say the least, if the original article has been pushed into supplemental surely that means big G see's both articles as the same, right??

Do you have a affiliate program or will you make some sort of developer licence available...soon?

scorpio9

Hi :)

Thanks for the questions!

As I said a couple of posts earlier, it's practically impossible to know with any certainty how Google's algorithm works. You're absolutely right, though. Clearly they know the content is the same, but in the majority of cases, they seem to 'promote' my articles, and 'relegate' the originals. Who knows why!

Maybe I should've called the plugin, "WP-MoreGoogleJuiceThanTheOriginal"...as that's probably a more accurate interpretation...

...doesn't trip off the tongue as easily though :)

As for an affiliate scheme and developer licensing...I'll have a think and let you know.

Kind regards,
Steve

Steven Fullman 5th November 2009 07:45 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrEyeconic (Post 1351667)
Hey Steve,

This looks great. What autoblogging plugin would you recommend using with this?

...the one I'm about to write :D

Until then, anything that combines and publishes content from a number of different sources simultaneously, including automated monetization options (Adsense, affiiliate products etc)

There's plenty around to choose from. Just pick one that most suits your needs.

Steve

Oliver Hart 5th November 2009 03:45 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Hi.

I see that some of the customers from the first round has got their free upgrade.

Why haven't I got mine? :(

Regards,

Oddvar M.

Melody 5th November 2009 03:46 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven Fullman (Post 1353668)
...the one I'm about to write :D

Until then, anything that combines and publishes content from a number of different sources simultaneously, including automated monetization options (Adsense, affiiliate products etc)

There's plenty around to choose from. Just pick one that most suits your needs.

Steve

We'll be waiting for that one, you can be sure! This is really an awesome plugin!

Thanks!

Melody

Steven Fullman 5th November 2009 04:11 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ODA Marketing (Post 1355325)
Hi.

I see that some of the customers from the first round has got their free upgrade.

Why haven't I got mine? :(

Regards,

Oddvar M.

Oddvar!

Hope you're keeping well, my friend Great to hear from you!

There's no conspiracy :)

Maybe my mail ended up in the ole spam bucket...

In any case, I'm PM'ing you a copy now.

Thanks for letting me know!

Kind regards,
Steve

Oliver Hart 5th November 2009 04:31 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Hi.

I just got your PM, and I am downloading it now.

Thanks a lot.

- Oddvar.

Steven Fullman 5th November 2009 04:34 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Melody (Post 1355326)
We'll be waiting for that one, you can be sure! This is really an awesome plugin!

Thanks!

Melody

Melody,

*blush*

Thank you so much!

To have such a well respected Warrior as you drop by my li'l offer means the world to me.

Really.

You're a diamond!
Steve

steveniam 6th November 2009 02:19 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Nice plugin and I will be buying it soon.

By the way I notice your sales letter indicate

"When you buy "Wordpress Unique", I have no choice but to protect
your interests.

And that means closing the door...without notice...to everyone else."


I suppose you would not offer any affiliate scheme to protect your buyers or else it would be worthless when lot of marketeers are using it and it's matter of time the big 'G' will notice it. :)



Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven Fullman (Post 1353646)
Hi :)

As for an affiliate scheme and developer licensing...I'll have a think and let you know.

Kind regards,
Steve


Bronwyn and Keith 6th November 2009 03:57 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Hi Steven

Just picked up WPUnique. Looks PDG.

Just wondered though if it has any challenges with other plugins like say all-in-one-seo or any others.

Just want to make sure I don't break my blog...LOL

Regards

Bron

The Copy Nazi 6th November 2009 06:25 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Steve, funny isn't it - you say you hate writing but look at the GREAT job you've made of this page. I bet it pulls like crazy. Best line - "Precisely Dick!". But you're a s*** - I promised I was "just looking" today and here I am about to buy yet another WSO. Too hard to resist at just $17. à bientôt from Gay Paree, Mal.

xmspix 6th November 2009 07:38 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Hi Steve,
I bought your plugin today, and it's looks great , I'm testing it right now...

joe0074 6th November 2009 12:12 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Hi Steve,

Just wondering if your plugin can work with auto blog plugin like caffienated content or WP robot to make every autopost look unique in Google's eyes.

Thanks,

Steven Fullman 6th November 2009 04:37 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Coming from you, Mal...

I feel humbled. I did feel somewhat proud of that particular line when I wrote it...but to have it backed up by you means the world.

I still hate writing, though. It sucks :)

Steve

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metronicity (Post 1357418)
Steve, funny isn't it - you say you hate writing but look at the GREAT job you've made of this page. I bet it pulls like crazy. Best line - "Precisely Dick!". But you're a s*** - I promised I was "just looking" today and here I am about to buy yet another WSO. Too hard to resist at just $17. à bientôt from Gay Paree, Mal.


toptones 6th November 2009 04:39 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Just wondering if your plugin can work with auto blog plugin like caffienated content or WP robot to make every autopost look unique in Google's eyes.
My question too.
A.

Steven Fullman 6th November 2009 04:40 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xmspix (Post 1357574)
Hi Steve,
I bought your plugin today, and it's looks great , I'm testing it right now...

Thanks, mate. I really appreciate it :)

Steven Fullman 6th November 2009 04:45 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by joe0074 (Post 1358488)
Hi Steve,

Just wondering if your plugin can work with auto blog plugin like caffienated content or WP robot to make every autopost look unique in Google's eyes.

Thanks,

Quote:

Originally Posted by toptones (Post 1359262)
My question too.
A.

Great questions...I should've addressed them earlier.

Yes, this plugin will work with ANY autoblog plugin.

Caffeinated Content, WP Robot, WP-O-Matic...or any of the free ones.

Wordpress Unique is "platform independent" :)

HTH,
Steve

PhilG 6th November 2009 08:00 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

"When you buy "Wordpress Unique", I have no choice but to protect
your interests.

And that means closing the door...without notice...to everyone else."
Ok, I'm in, go ahead and slam that door shut ;)

Thanks
Phil

Scripteen 7th November 2009 01:38 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Any chance of selling developer license?

steveniam 7th November 2009 02:27 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Just purchased the plugin.

It seem that the plugin work for Posts and not Pages. I wonder if there is any upgrade to make it work for Pages?

FatHead 7th November 2009 02:32 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Hi Steve,

Am I reading this right, with WP you can use it on any blog or, just a self hosted version not a .wordpress.com?

I have a couple of .wordpress ones that i have been playing with, so wanted to check up first as it will mean setting up new blogs on self hosted domains.

Cheers, Mr Chummly Warner!!!

steveniam 7th November 2009 03:15 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
It's for self-hosted wordpress blog.

If you check on your dashboard of your blog at .wordpress.com there is no way you can install any plugins. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatHead (Post 1360430)
Hi Steve,

Am I reading this right, with WP you can use it on any blog or, just a self hosted version not a .wordpress.com?

I have a couple of .wordpress ones that i have been playing with, so wanted to check up first as it will mean setting up new blogs on self hosted domains.

Cheers, Mr Chummly Warner!!!


Steven Fullman 7th November 2009 05:08 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Hello steveniam :)

Done!

There's 2 ways we can do this.

I can send you a new version, or you can just modify the wpunique php file.

If you're comfortable with the latter, then you can do the following:

Open up "wpunique.php", and search for the following:

function wpunique_setup_menu()

It's around line 223.

You'll see the following code:

Code:

function wpunique_setup_menu() {
  add_meta_box('wpunique_meta', 'WPUnique', "wpunique_meta", "post");
}

Just add the line in red, so it now looks like this:

Code:

function wpunique_setup_menu() {
  add_meta_box('wpunique_meta', 'WPUnique', "wpunique_meta", "post");
  add_meta_box('wpunique_meta', 'WPUnique', "wpunique_meta", "page");
}

Save the file, and re-upload to your blog.

Et voila!

If you're not happy to do this, I'll send you a new file. :)

Thanks for pointing that out!

Kind regards,
Steve

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveniam (Post 1360426)
Just purchased the plugin.

It seem that the plugin work for Posts and not Pages. I wonder if there is any upgrade to make it work for Pages?


Steven Fullman 7th November 2009 05:10 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dugu56 (Post 1359444)
While reading all the great comments and reviews I had to test your plugin, and thanks for offering it for this prise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilG (Post 1359712)
Ok, I'm in, go ahead and slam that door shut ;)

Thanks
Phil

Thanks guys, you're wonderful.

I really appreciate your kind words.

Steve

steveniam 7th November 2009 07:43 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Hi Steven,

I have done the modifications as suggested. But it appear everything appear to be the same. Maybe I have done something wrong which I do not notice.

Can you send the new file to me?

Thank you.



Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven Fullman (Post 1360613)
Hello steveniam :)

Done!

There's 2 ways we can do this.

I can send you a new version, or you can just modify the wpunique php file.

If you're comfortable with the latter, then you can do the following:

Open up "wpunique.php", and search for the following:

function wpunique_setup_menu()

It's around line 223.

You'll see the following code:

Code:

function wpunique_setup_menu() {
  add_meta_box('wpunique_meta', 'WPUnique', "wpunique_meta", "post");
}

Just add the line in red, so it now looks like this:

Code:

function wpunique_setup_menu() {
  add_meta_box('wpunique_meta', 'WPUnique', "wpunique_meta", "post");
  add_meta_box('wpunique_meta', 'WPUnique', "wpunique_meta", "page");
}

Save the file, and re-upload to your blog.

Et voila!

If you're not happy to do this, I'll send you a new file. :)

Thanks for pointing that out!

Kind regards,
Steve


Fernando Veloso 7th November 2009 09:44 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Hey Steve,

Nice!!!!! How come I missed this?

Just a quick question. Well, two!!

- Can we use this in several domains?
- The synonym file provides other languages besides EN?

Cheers,
Fernando

Steven Fullman 7th November 2009 10:30 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by steveniam (Post 1360887)
Hi Steven,

Can you send the new file to me?

Thank you.

Hi :)

A PM is on its way!

Cheers,
Steve

Steven Fullman 7th November 2009 10:33 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fernando Veloso (Post 1361163)
Hey Steve,

Nice!!!!! How come I missed this?

Just a quick question. Well, two!!

- Can we use this in several domains?
- The synonym file provides other languages besides EN?

Cheers,
Fernando

Hey Fernando!

How's things?

Thanks for the questions, here are the answers:

1. You can use the plugin on any domain you own.
2. 'Fraid not...I made it myself, and I can barely speak English...let alone any other language :D

Cheers, buddy!
Steve

Scripteen 7th November 2009 10:38 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Steve, Looks like you missed my question about developer license?

Steven Fullman 7th November 2009 06:35 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scripteen (Post 1361310)
Steve, Looks like you missed my question about developer license?

PM sent :)

Bronwyn and Keith 7th November 2009 06:58 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bronke13 (Post 1357208)
Hi Steven

Just picked up WPUnique. Looks PDG.

Just wondered though if it has any challenges with other plugins like say all-in-one-seo or any others.

Just want to make sure I don't break my blog...LOL

Regards

Bron

Hi Steven

Didn't get a response to my message!

Regards

Bron

jcmilligan 7th November 2009 09:31 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
I really like this but a bit confused. Do you include the bio box and all of the original content as is?

john3 7th November 2009 11:35 PM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
If there is more than one user of this plugin using the same article to make it unique, will Google find both the articles unique or will they be similar?

John

Steven Fullman 8th November 2009 05:34 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by john3 (Post 1363100)
If there is more than one user of this plugin using the same article to make it unique, will Google find both the articles unique or will they be similar?

John

Hi John,

In the highly unlikely event that 2 users of this plugin use the same article, using the same options...then only Google can decide how to rank them.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but in any case having two similar articles is better than 2000 people having the exact same article. And what's more, you can always customize the synonyms dictionary, etc to make sure your version of WPUnique is...well...unique!

Cheers,
Steve

Steven Fullman 8th November 2009 05:36 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jcmilligan (Post 1362878)
I really like this but a bit confused. Do you include the bio box and all of the original content as is?

Hi JC,

That would be the best thing to do. That would satisfy the TOS of the article directories.

Cheers,
Steve

Steven Fullman 8th November 2009 05:38 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bronke13 (Post 1362576)
Hi Steven

Didn't get a response to my message!

Regards

Bron

Hi Bron!

I haven't had any problems or conflicts with any other plugins.

WPUnique is triggered when someone views a post (or page), so there's nothing to conflict with, really :)

Cheers,
Steve

madmagician 8th November 2009 09:01 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
I got to use this plugin yesterday but unfortunately it didn't give me the results Steve got in his video.

The post on my site is what appears in the "repeat the search with the omitted results included."

toptones 8th November 2009 09:21 AM

Re: Video Proof - Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relegate
 
Steve,
Love the idea. Isn't it black hat though? I mean you are gaming the search engines aren't you?

Steven Fullman 8th November 2009 11:12 AM

Re: [*Video Proof*] Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relega
 
Hi madmagician,

Here's the part in my original post where I mention this:

Quote:

In the tests I (and my testers) have done...pushing original content down
to the supplemental index isn't uncommon.

It doesn't happen ALL the time (I'd say conservatively half the time)...

Maybe forty percent of the time, both original content and my post
remains in the main results (but I end up ranking higher)...

The rest of the time I end up...temporarily...in the supplemental index.

Temporarily? Yep. You heard right. Sometimes, the original content has a
ton of backlinks (and therefore "authority").

On the rare occasions that happens, I "social bookmark" my post on
a few sites (the usual ones, Digg etc...)

...and in a day or two, I'm back...in the "proper" results and out-ranking
the original content.
Give that a whirl, and see what happens :)

Best wishes,
Steve

Steven Fullman 8th November 2009 11:16 AM

Re: Video Proof - Easily Ranking In 2 Minutes With Someone Else's Content. Original Author "Relegate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by toptones (Post 1364010)
Steve,
Love the idea. Isn't it black hat though? I mean you are gaming the search engines aren't you?

Black hat?

Nah, all we're doing is converting the source code from ascii text to legitimate html codes.

Some characters in normal html code already get converted like this - for example "smart quotes". We're just converting a lot more text!

Cheers,
Steve


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:38 AM.