Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 4th May 2010, 07:54 AM   #851
Money-Maker
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
cryptone24's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 235
Thanks: 65
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ayaw,
Keep getting "Oppss... No Result Found
We can't find anything, please re-check your filter" while doing a test on my fillers. I have everything set up correctly, tripled checked everything.

Also having a hard time finding the nodes. Seeing the "&bbn" portion in the link but no corresponding node that matches what you have and no "Cn%3A" to be seen before either.

Really lost here, been messing with this for 3 hrs.
cryptone24 is offline  
Unread 4th May 2010, 08:45 AM   #852
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is normally a problem associated with incorrect filters. I used to come up with this a fair bit until I got into the swing of it.

What nodes are you looking for specifically?

Have you tried Download Browse Nodes for Amazon.com AWS

Warmest Regards,

Gordon


Originally Posted by cryptone24 View Post

Ayaw,
Keep getting "Oppss... No Result Found
We can't find anything, please re-check your filter" while doing a test on my fillers. I have everything set up correctly, tripled checked everything.

Also having a hard time finding the nodes. Seeing the "&bbn" portion in the link but no corresponding node that matches what you have and no "Cn%3A" to be seen before either.

Really lost here, been messing with this for 3 hrs.
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to gordonmartin2013 For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th May 2010, 09:19 AM   #853
Gentleman Scholar Acrobat
War Room Member
 
scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Croydon, UK
Posts: 334
Thanks: 113
Thanked 121 Times in 95 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw

I've lost my activation ID - sent you a PM

Thanks!

Dan
scorcher is offline  
Unread 4th May 2010, 10:36 AM   #854
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
mllnsgrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: NNJ
Posts: 284
Thanks: 194
Thanked 57 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Avatar1728 View Post

HI Ayaw or Gordon (or any one else who can help!)

I was testing a site out yesterday and it seemed to work fine, but today I notice I am getting duplicate images in the posts (one clickable one non clickable). Any idea why this is happening? I thought it might be to do with some plugins I installed (Platinum SEO, WP Super cache and Chennai Central) I uninstalled those and posted an item to test but it still posts duplicate pictures. :confused:

Any advice please.
Thanks
Hi Avatar..

Ayaw posted in a previous post about getting rid of dup pics, and this was for one of the newwpthemes. I'm not sure what theme you're using. This might work for you, but then again it might not. Go back and look at the post on the previous page from Razztek. Here is what Ayaw had to answer:
___
Hi,

To remove the themes thumbnail, you can open single.php
search for the_post_thumbnail(...) and remove it

all the best,
ayaw
___

Hope you get it working.
Liz
mllnsgrl is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to mllnsgrl For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th May 2010, 11:14 AM   #855
Active Warrior
 
Avatar1728's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 69
Thanks: 7
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mllnsgrl View Post

Hi Avatar..

Ayaw posted in a previous post about getting rid of dup pics, and this was for one of the newwpthemes. I'm not sure what theme you're using. This might work for you, but then again it might not. Go back and look at the post on the previous page from Razztek. Here is what Ayaw had to answer:
___
Hi,

To remove the themes thumbnail, you can open single.php
search for the_post_thumbnail(...) and remove it

all the best,
ayaw
___

Hope you get it working.
Liz
Hi Liz and Gordon
Thanks for helping me out guys, I hadn't noticed that previous post.
Yes the site theme im using is newwpthemes... hmm
Ok, question is: where do I find this single.php file? Any ideas?! lol! :rolleyes:
Avatar1728 is offline  
Unread 4th May 2010, 11:20 AM   #856
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mllnsgrl View Post

Hi Ayaw...

I know you're hard at work making us great things, but I have a question. Maybe you can take this into consideration for the next update.

It seems that the posts without a Price are not Amazon products - they are the "advertisements," "available at other site" items for which we don't get commission (on my site anyway) - .

It would be great if you could do a check in the code so these don't show up anymore. I have way too many on my site, and have to weed thru one by one - they are popping up via the dripfeed (that's working great now by the way).

Also, when doing the test for post now and post schedule - it would be nice to see the price here - that would mean those items I select from the radio buttons myself would be real items from Amazon, but there is no way to know which items are which until after they post.

Anyway around this?

Hope you're staying cool
It's so humid, high 80's here on the east coast.
Best,
Liz
Hi Liz...

Yes... Some Items don't have price.

But it's not true that we don't get commission

When users go to Amazon with our buy button, we will get commission for whatever the buy in 24 hours
To prove this, on your 'Orders Report', there is 'Items Ordered Through Product Links' and 'All Other Items Ordered'

An although amazon don't provide the items. We will credited from the sales too.
Again, to prove this, on the 'Earnings Report' you can see 'Seller' Column... 'Third Party' means that the item is not purchased from amazon, but from third party

So, don't worry

Yes... next version will have the price when you use the 'test' button

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 4th May 2010, 11:24 AM   #857
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mrizos View Post

Hi Ayaw,

About half my posts either don't post a price, a buy from amazon button or display the price in the middle of the page. :confused: Is there anything I can do about this?

I have the plugin installed on 3 blogs, each with a different theme and all experience the same problem.

Thanks Ayaw!
Hi,

Are you using 'automatic bookmark plugin' or kind of plugin that send spam trackback?

If yes then the plugin might be the cause. Poorly designed plugin will timeout your server. So, Auto estore can't continue it's work to generate price, buy button, features, user reviews, etc.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 4th May 2010, 11:46 AM   #858
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Sherven View Post

Hello Ayaw,
Thanks for your reply, but I would like to know if you plan to resolve issues I raised (First, second and Fourth).
If there is no commitment from your part to resolve these issues, I am afraid, I 'll have to demand a Refund as the product does not deliver as advertised.
Hi...

1st issues : Node can't work
On Amazon UK, Some category like watches, etc don't work with Node.
You have to try another categories
You can choose unrelated amazon category with your Node ID. Sometimes, it will work.

Can you PM me the Node ID that doesn't work ?

2nd issues: Search is weak
The search can't accept special character / symbol such as '.', '+', '-', '/', etc because the Amazon webservice reject them. So it will return no result. Just remove the symbol and the search will work

4th issues: page-2 is not working
This is very wierd because I never got this issues.

To inspect this, Can you PM me your filter?
Amazon Category:
Browse Node:
Keyword:

I will try it with my test blog...

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 4th May 2010, 11:51 AM   #859
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cryptone24 View Post

Ayaw,
Keep getting "Oppss... No Result Found
We can't find anything, please re-check your filter" while doing a test on my fillers. I have everything set up correctly, tripled checked everything.

Also having a hard time finding the nodes. Seeing the "&bbn" portion in the link but no corresponding node that matches what you have and no "Cn%3A" to be seen before either.

Really lost here, been messing with this for 3 hrs.
Hi...

Can you PM me your filter?
Amazon Category:
Node id:
Search Keyword:

The prefix can be other than 'Cn%3A'. It can be 'n:', 'nodeid=' or whatever. You can use The site given by Gordon to check the Node ID

all the best,
ayaw

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

This is normally a problem associated with incorrect filters. I used to come up with this a fair bit until I got into the swing of it.

What nodes are you looking for specifically?

Have you tried Download Browse Nodes for Amazon.com AWS

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
ayaw is offline  
Unread 4th May 2010, 11:56 AM   #860
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Avatar1728 View Post

Hi Liz and Gordon
Thanks for helping me out guys, I hadn't noticed that previous post.
Yes the site theme im using is newwpthemes... hmm
Ok, question is: where do I find this single.php file? Any ideas?! lol! :rolleyes:
Hi...

You can edit single.php in 2 ways:

1. The easy way: using wordpress dashboard.
Just go to Appearances -> Edit Themes
Then you can see file list at the right panel... Just click at 'single.php' and you can edit the file at the middle textarea.

2. The safer way:
Download and extract the themes file.
You will find single.php there. Edit it with notepad.
Re upload the file with your file manager / ftp

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 4th May 2010, 01:17 PM   #861
Active Warrior
 
Avatar1728's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 69
Thanks: 7
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi...

You can edit single.php in 2 ways:

1. The easy way: using wordpress dashboard.
Just go to Appearances -> Edit Themes
Then you can see file list at the right panel... Just click at 'single.php' and you can edit the file at the middle textarea.

2. The safer way:
Download and extract the themes file.
You will find single.php there. Edit it with notepad.
Re upload the file with your file manager / ftp

all the best,
ayaw
Hi Ayaw
Thanks! Which part of post_thumbnail do I actually delete from the following string:

<div class="entry">
<?php if ( function_exists('has_post_thumbnail') && has_post_thumbnail() ) { the_post_thumbnail(array(300,225), array('class' => 'alignleft post_thumbnail')); } ?>



DOnt want to mess it up
Avatar1728 is offline  
Unread 4th May 2010, 01:49 PM   #862
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi..i think i got the wrong version of the plugin cos when i try to install this plugin on wordpress it says "header not valid"... i wanted the wordpress one..paypal trans id - 84175571CD454125Y
binoyin is offline  
Unread 4th May 2010, 02:49 PM   #863
Active Warrior
 
Avatar1728's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 69
Thanks: 7
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by binoyin View Post

hi..i think i got the wrong version of the plugin cos when i try to install this plugin on wordpress it says "header not valid"... i wanted the wordpress one..paypal trans id - 84175571CD454125Y
Hi binoyin, I think I might be able to help you there. The same thing happened to me until I realised the mistake I made! Dont upload the aeswp22.zip file. Instead double click and unzip this file and you will find inside another zip file called autoestore.zip That is the one you want to upload in wordpress -but dont unzip this one - load it as it is.

Hope that helps!
Avatar1728 is offline  
Unread 4th May 2010, 03:09 PM   #864
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Avatar1728 View Post

Hi binoyin, I think I might be able to help you there. The same thing happened to me until I realised the mistake I made! Dont upload the aeswp22.zip file. Instead double click and unzip this file and you will find inside another zip file called autoestore.zip That is the one you want to upload in wordpress -but dont unzip this one - load it as it is.

Hope that helps!
Thanks for the help but i bought the stand alone php script instead of wordpress plugin..thats the problem i think...i just read the read me tht came with purchase..it has the steps for php script..
binoyin is offline  
Unread 4th May 2010, 03:37 PM   #865
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
mllnsgrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: NNJ
Posts: 284
Thanks: 194
Thanked 57 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi Liz...

Yes... Some Items don't have price.

But it's not true that we don't get commission

When users go to Amazon with our buy button, we will get commission for whatever the buy in 24 hours
To prove this, on your 'Orders Report', there is 'Items Ordered Through Product Links' and 'All Other Items Ordered'

An although amazon don't provide the items. We will credited from the sales too.
Again, to prove this, on the 'Earnings Report' you can see 'Seller' Column... 'Third Party' means that the item is not purchased from amazon, but from third party

So, don't worry

Yes... next version will have the price when you use the 'test' button

all the best,
ayaw
Hi Ayaw.. Thanks for replying.

I'm glad you'll be fixing this in the next update.

I'm afraid I can't agree with you on this one though I did just check my earnings reports for the quarter, clicked on the third party items and found them with their "Add to Cart" Buttons - I did get paid for those.

However, what I was referring to were the items with NO "add to cart" button, but a "visit this site" button (these have no price when viewed in your plugin), and say "available on external website." - We don't get commission for these (as per amazon associate discussion board) - and the problem is I have alot of these being dripfed. I'm sure some niches have more than others, but it kind of sucks to do all this work and not get the commission.

I'm looking forward to the next update - but still hoping for a code fix for dripfeeds.

Thanks,
Liz
mllnsgrl is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 03:09 AM   #866
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I'm using lifestyle theme. all thumbnails are missing. what should I do?
chukai is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 04:54 AM   #867
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 88
Thanks: 58
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I just put in an order.

Hoping for great things

/Jute
Jute is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 05:44 AM   #868
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
BrianAnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: From Singapore, now live in Malaysia
Posts: 95
Thanks: 2
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

There are some good souls on this thread and you as well Brian

The Best

Gordon
Oops thanks buddy,

well, i am not an expert lol

cheers
BrianAnan is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 05:58 AM   #869
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
BrianAnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: From Singapore, now live in Malaysia
Posts: 95
Thanks: 2
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by maleeqa View Post

Ayaw,

Thanks for your great plugin. My website now on 1st page google on no.1 ..thanks..
within a week. thanks for your great support too..

now, i see my sales flow in everyday..Thanks..thanks..
hi maleeqa,

congrats! great to hear your success. if you don't mind kind enough to share your success story with fellow Auto eStore members here.

it will be a great inspiration for new members here.

cheers
Brian
BrianAnan is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 06:10 AM   #870
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
BrianAnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: From Singapore, now live in Malaysia
Posts: 95
Thanks: 2
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

We could start an Ayaw fan club
count me in......
BrianAnan is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 12:13 PM   #871
HyperActive Warrior
 
maleeqa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 157
Thanks: 38
Thanked 33 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi maleeqa,

congrats! great to hear your success. if you don't mind kind enough to share your success story with fellow Auto eStore members here.

it will be a great inspiration for new members here.

cheers
Brian
Hi Brian,


Thanks.
Yup, I don't mind..

I hope this will help others on how you too can make your blog on 1st page google as mine. and still no.1 until today! ..44,000 exact keyword search! ..

Actually setting up the ayaw plugin is very easy..and luckily i got myself study a little bit on amazon affiliate itself.

I bought ayaw plugin on 16/04..17/04 i bought a domain..I got my blog setup and up on 18/04..with some free plugin i used (e.g All in One SEO Pack, Google XML Sitemaps, AddToAny: Share/Bookmark/Email Button) and i done some research on the keyword and topic.

Within a week my got on first page google at no. 1( i gave the proof to ayaw....).
Actually i'm a bit shocked! but, then i did looked on what i did..This steps proven to me and may help you guys:

1- search the goods from amazon.. don't mind to dig deeper (if you can, search for bestseller as listed by amazon at the bottom of your amazon affiliate page) - and i got one yesterday!

2- look for a domain name - must relates to what you are going to sale. (the good one is .com) - I am using namecheap to buy domain. ( eg : your search : apparel for men - then look for domain mensapparel.com)- look for great domain name..

3- look for a reliable hosting ( i used hostgator - very good for fantastico service)

4- article marketing - i used WSO writers only ( do not forget to submit to article directory - ezinearticles, articlebase, articledashboard, isnare

5- Forum(at related topic only) : put links at signature.

6- social networking - twitter (customized your background- i done it by myself, facebook)

7- classified - i used usfreeads

8- comment on others blog as i did - ( don't spam!) - this method can create good backlinks or you. or you can use angela backlinks at WSO offer..she's good!

9- Bookmark your blog.

10- don't forget to ping your blog : some ping service u can use - pingfeed.com, pingoat.com,pingomatic.com

i repeatedly the same step everyday especially step no. 5,6 and 8.

Until today i have got some sales on amazon as i never did before! .. Hope this will help you and others.. with the GREAT plugin, Good step, Great determination and follow the step.. you can't go wrong.. try and error is the great process of learning.

regards,
Maleeqa
maleeqa is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 02:47 PM   #872
Enthusiastic Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yogi Golle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 30
Thanks: 8
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Maleeqa,
thanks for sharing. I just discovered this Plugin today. Very cool! I will likely buy and add it to my tool set.
Your outline of how you got to number one in Google for your keyword is good SEO in action. Good work!!

Here is a suggestion how you can now scale this procedure up dramatically.
Replace yourself ... all joking aside though, this is a perfect candidate for outsourcing. You can outsource this work for as little $10 per Day for a full time skilled writer from the Filipinos. You can accelerate your revenue growth from sales very quickly. Check it out:

On another note , this is a question to Ayaw or anyone that my know.
The WPcallToAction plugin was mentioned earlier on this thread. I looked at it and really like it. Is it compatible with this eStore Plugin? It looks like it could be great for boosting conversions, if it is compatible.

Thanks
Yogi
Originally Posted by maleeqa View Post

Hi Brian,


Thanks.
Yup, I don't mind..

I hope this will help others on how you too can make your blog on 1st page google as mine. and still no.1 until today! ..44,000 exact keyword search! ..

Actually setting up the ayaw plugin is very easy..and luckily i got myself study a little bit on amazon affiliate itself.

I bought ayaw plugin on 16/04..17/04 i bought a domain..I got my blog setup and up on 18/04..with some free plugin i used (e.g All in One SEO Pack, Google XML Sitemaps, AddToAny: Share/Bookmark/Email Button) and i done some research on the keyword and topic.

Within a week my got on first page google at no. 1( i gave the proof to ayaw....).
Actually i'm a bit shocked! but, then i did looked on what i did..This steps proven to me and may help you guys:

1- search the goods from amazon.. don't mind to dig deeper (if you can, search for bestseller as listed by amazon at the bottom of your amazon affiliate page) - and i got one yesterday!

2- look for a domain name - must relates to what you are going to sale. (the good one is .com) - I am using namecheap to buy domain. ( eg : your search : apparel for men - then look for domain mensapparel.com)- look for great domain name..

3- look for a reliable hosting ( i used hostgator - very good for fantastico service)

4- article marketing - i used WSO writers only ( do not forget to submit to article directory - ezinearticles, articlebase, articledashboard, isnare

5- Forum(at related topic only) : put links at signature.

6- social networking - twitter (customized your background- i done it by myself, facebook)

7- classified - i used usfreeads

8- comment on others blog as i did - ( don't spam!) - this method can create good backlinks or you. or you can use angela backlinks at WSO offer..she's good!

9- Bookmark your blog.

10- don't forget to ping your blog : some ping service u can use - pingfeed.com, pingoat.com,pingomatic.com

i repeatedly the same step everyday especially step no. 5,6 and 8.

Until today i have got some sales on amazon as i never did before! .. Hope this will help you and others.. with the GREAT plugin, Good step, Great determination and follow the step.. you can't go wrong.. try and error is the great process of learning.

regards,
Maleeqa
Yogi Golle is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 03:32 PM   #873
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
JoshuaG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 783
Thanks: 98
Thanked 105 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I need help getting thumbnails to work on featured posts using Lifestyle theme.
JoshuaG is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 05:20 PM   #874
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have not been on the pc much today as we had friends over, but I see Ayaw has answered this one anyway, have a fantastic week, Warmest Regards, Gordon

Originally Posted by Avatar1728 View Post

Hi Liz and Gordon
Thanks for helping me out guys, I hadn't noticed that previous post.
Yes the site theme im using is newwpthemes... hmm
Ok, question is: where do I find this single.php file? Any ideas?! lol! :rolleyes:
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 05:27 PM   #875
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What settings are you using under advanced settings for the images in your autoestore admin panel

It should be:

medium image: thumb
Small Image: smallimg

For my large immage I have _dfcg-image but that is because I am using the dynamic featured content gallery

Does this help you?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by chukai View Post

Hi, I'm using lifestyle theme. all thumbnails are missing. what should I do?
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 05:28 PM   #876
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joshua

What settings are you using under advanced settings for the images in your autoestore admin panel

It should be:

medium image: thumb
Small Image: smallimg

For my large immage I have _dfcg-image but that is because I am using the dynamic featured content gallery

Does this help you?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by JoshuaG View Post

I need help getting thumbnails to work on featured posts using Lifestyle theme.
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 05:29 PM   #877
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Welcome to the htread Jute, need a hand, just shout out

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by Jute View Post

Hi,

I just put in an order.

Hoping for great things

/Jute
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 05:29 PM   #878
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

you are too modest mate

Originally Posted by BrianAnan View Post

Oops thanks buddy,

well, i am not an expert lol

cheers
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 05:31 PM   #879
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Indeed, well done Maleeqa, I agree with Brian here

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by BrianAnan View Post

hi maleeqa,

congrats! great to hear your success. if you don't mind kind enough to share your success story with fellow Auto eStore members here.

it will be a great inspiration for new members here.

cheers
Brian
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 05:32 PM   #880
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You're in

Good to see yu Brian, I trust that you are keeping well

Warmest Regards,

Gordon



Originally Posted by BrianAnan View Post

count me in......
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 05:35 PM   #881
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for sharing Maleeqa, and very well done, congratulations

Warmest Regards,

Gordon



Originally Posted by maleeqa View Post

Hi Brian,


Thanks.
Yup, I don't mind..

I hope this will help others on how you too can make your blog on 1st page google as mine. and still no.1 until today! ..44,000 exact keyword search! ..

Actually setting up the ayaw plugin is very easy..and luckily i got myself study a little bit on amazon affiliate itself.

I bought ayaw plugin on 16/04..17/04 i bought a domain..I got my blog setup and up on 18/04..with some free plugin i used (e.g All in One SEO Pack, Google XML Sitemaps, AddToAny: Share/Bookmark/Email Button) and i done some research on the keyword and topic.

Within a week my got on first page google at no. 1( i gave the proof to ayaw....).
Actually i'm a bit shocked! but, then i did looked on what i did..This steps proven to me and may help you guys:

1- search the goods from amazon.. don't mind to dig deeper (if you can, search for bestseller as listed by amazon at the bottom of your amazon affiliate page) - and i got one yesterday!

2- look for a domain name - must relates to what you are going to sale. (the good one is .com) - I am using namecheap to buy domain. ( eg : your search : apparel for men - then look for domain mensapparel.com)- look for great domain name..

3- look for a reliable hosting ( i used hostgator - very good for fantastico service)

4- article marketing - i used WSO writers only ( do not forget to submit to article directory - ezinearticles, articlebase, articledashboard, isnare

5- Forum(at related topic only) : put links at signature.

6- social networking - twitter (customized your background- i done it by myself, facebook)

7- classified - i used usfreeads

8- comment on others blog as i did - ( don't spam!) - this method can create good backlinks or you. or you can use angela backlinks at WSO offer..she's good!

9- Bookmark your blog.

10- don't forget to ping your blog : some ping service u can use - pingfeed.com, pingoat.com,pingomatic.com

i repeatedly the same step everyday especially step no. 5,6 and 8.

Until today i have got some sales on amazon as i never did before! .. Hope this will help you and others.. with the GREAT plugin, Good step, Great determination and follow the step.. you can't go wrong.. try and error is the great process of learning.

regards,
Maleeqa
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 06:49 PM   #882
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Who can help me please? how to show the thumbnail automatically for revolution lifestyle and revolution church like demo sites below? I have no problem with other themes.

Music Shop
Digital Camera
chukai is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 10:51 PM   #883
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
JoshuaG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 783
Thanks: 98
Thanked 105 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just tried to make those changes and still no luck.
Any other ideas?

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

What settings are you using under advanced settings for the images in your autoestore admin panel

It should be:

medium image: thumb
Small Image: smallimg

For my large immage I have _dfcg-image but that is because I am using the dynamic featured content gallery

Does this help you?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
JoshuaG is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 02:37 AM   #884
HyperActive Warrior
 
maleeqa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 157
Thanks: 38
Thanked 33 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for sharing Maleeqa, and very well done, congratulations

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
Hi Gordon,

Thanks!..Now I'm in the ayaw Fan Club lol....
maleeqa is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 03:08 AM   #885
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great Job Maleeqa

Originally Posted by maleeqa View Post

Hi Gordon,

Thanks!..Now I'm in the ayaw Fan Club lol....
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 03:36 AM   #886
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Joshua, in your advance other srttings, do you have the cache image locally box selected.

I also normally set my autoupdate to always, as the changes do not generally reflect right away

If none of those things work, the only other thing I can think of is in the post area of your wp admin panel, if you go into your wp admin and go to edit one of the posts, scroll down to custom fileds and see what is in there, do you have an entry for smallimg and thumb as the images are drawn from here in both the Church and the Lifestyle themes

Hope that helps Joshua, let me know how you go

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by JoshuaG View Post

I just tried to make those changes and still no luck.
Any other ideas?
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 03:37 AM   #887
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

See my reply above to Joshua, does any of that help you? Let me know how you go?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by chukai View Post

Who can help me please? how to show the thumbnail automatically for revolution lifestyle and revolution church like demo sites below? I have no problem with other themes.

Music Shop
Digital Camera
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 09:41 AM   #888
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
JoshuaG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 783
Thanks: 98
Thanked 105 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I made sure all of these things were done and its still not working.
However, I think maybe I'm using a different theme. I'm using the StudioPress "child" lifestyle theme for genesis.

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

Hello Joshua, in your advance other srttings, do you have the cache image locally box selected.

I also normally set my autoupdate to always, as the changes do not generally reflect right away

If none of those things work, the only other thing I can think of is in the post area of your wp admin panel, if you go into your wp admin and go to edit one of the posts, scroll down to custom fileds and see what is in there, do you have an entry for smallimg and thumb as the images are drawn from here in both the Church and the Lifestyle themes

Hope that helps Joshua, let me know how you go

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
JoshuaG is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 10:22 AM   #889
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Joshua

That is different as mine are the classic ones. I am having a look at the moment on setting up an autoestore on the Platinum child theme on a Genesis Framework, but I have been very busy with other commitments, and have not had a proper chance to get a look at it.

Have you access to Studiopress Support, if so, maybe they can help you as in where the actual images are drawn from, as I know they have a different way of working with the child themes

This is all the far I have got with my one on genesis framework

Premier Internet Opportunity ?

a very bare frame indeed :-)

I will be having a look at it sometime next week, but I am sure you will want to be rolling before then. Be interested in finding out about this myself, as I am soon going to be facing some issues myself then

Sorry I could not be of any assistance. If I do find anything out re this, I will be sure to post it on the thread

Warmest Regards,

Gordon


Originally Posted by JoshuaG View Post

I made sure all of these things were done and its still not working.
However, I think maybe I'm using a different theme. I'm using the StudioPress "child" lifestyle theme for genesis.
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 01:21 PM   #890
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
JoshuaG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 783
Thanks: 98
Thanked 105 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks your help and support.
If I figure out a solution I will share it with you as well.

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

Hello Joshua

That is different as mine are the classic ones. I am having a look at the moment on setting up an autoestore on the Platinum child theme on a Genesis Framework, but I have been very busy with other commitments, and have not had a proper chance to get a look at it.

Have you access to Studiopress Support, if so, maybe they can help you as in where the actual images are drawn from, as I know they have a different way of working with the child themes

This is all the far I have got with my one on genesis framework

Premier Internet Opportunity ?

a very bare frame indeed :-)

I will be having a look at it sometime next week, but I am sure you will want to be rolling before then. Be interested in finding out about this myself, as I am soon going to be facing some issues myself then

Sorry I could not be of any assistance. If I do find anything out re this, I will be sure to post it on the thread

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
JoshuaG is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 02:16 PM   #891
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 39
Thanks: 17
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi to Eric who pm'd me ~ I can't pm back yet, if you'd like to send me an email address, I can answer your questions.. I have 2 sites up with this plugin so far and i think I am lovin it!
marigreen is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 02:58 PM   #892
HyperActive Warrior
 
maleeqa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 157
Thanks: 38
Thanked 33 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Maleeqa,
thanks for sharing. I just discovered this Plugin today. Very cool! I will likely buy and add it to my tool set.
Your outline of how you got to number one in Google for your keyword is good SEO in action. Good work!!

Here is a suggestion how you can now scale this procedure up dramatically.
Replace yourself ... all joking aside though, this is a perfect candidate for outsourcing. You can outsource this work for as little $10 per Day for a full time skilled writer from the Filipinos. You can accelerate your revenue growth from sales very quickly. Check it out:

On another note , this is a question to Ayaw or anyone that my know.
The WPcallToAction plugin was mentioned earlier on this thread. I looked at it and really like it. Is it compatible with this eStore Plugin? It looks like it could be great for boosting conversions, if it is compatible.

Thanks
Yogi
Hi Yogi,

Thanks fo your suggestion. Very helpful though.

Actually im working with my new project..so, your suggestion is very helpful and thanks again..

regards,
Maleeqa
maleeqa is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 03:00 PM   #893
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What changes do i have to make so that i only have the post thumbnail on the home page, and only the auto estore ones in the post page...also some of my posts have 2000 words description and all of it is showing on the home page..any way to limit those.

thanks in advance
binoyin is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 03:05 PM   #894
HyperActive Warrior
 
maleeqa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 157
Thanks: 38
Thanked 33 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

you are too modest mate
Oops thanks buddy,

well, i am not an expert lol

cheers
I'm agree with you Gordon..
Cheers
maleeqa is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 03:06 PM   #895
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
JoshuaG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 783
Thanks: 98
Thanked 105 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I decided to switch to the revolution lifestyle theme. I have my thumbnails working now but my text beside them isn't wrapping.
In the home.php they are set to float:left.
Any ideas?
JoshuaG is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 04:00 PM   #896
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

That would be very much appreciated

Have a fantastic weekend

Warmest Regards,

Gordon


Originally Posted by JoshuaG View Post

Thanks your help and support.
If I figure out a solution I will share it with you as well.
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 04:02 PM   #897
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Maleeqa

Have a wonderful weekend

Warmest Regards,

Gordon


Originally Posted by maleeqa View Post

I'm agree with you Gordon..
Cheers
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 04:12 PM   #898
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joshua, I think Ayaw is going to have to step in because I am lost here. I love helping people and do know a bit all right, but no where near as much as Ayaw. Is that Lifestyle Classic?

Same as mine at:

Men's Fragrances

The theme I am using there is Lifestyle 4.0 I do not have float in my home.php would that not be something that is in your stylesheet?

Have you a link I can have a look at?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by JoshuaG View Post

I decided to switch to the revolution lifestyle theme. I have my thumbnails working now but my text beside them isn't wrapping.
In the home.php they are set to float:left.
Any ideas?
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 05:04 PM   #899
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am trying to get wp sticky to work with autoestore to make one of my posts a sticky post and keep it at the top of its category, but it does not appear to work with autoestore. Ayaw, do you or anyone else have any other suggestions?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th May 2010, 05:26 PM   #900
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

In all my posts and pages, there is a link to a external website..is it with the auto store or something else...also how do i remove it ??
binoyin is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate, amazon, auto, autoestore, beautiful, blog, estore, plugin, stores, turn, wordpress

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:06 PM.