Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 25th Jun 2010, 12:57 PM   #1651
Active Warrior
 
elimedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 19
Thanks: 11
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by elimedia View Post

Hello,

I had this plugin working without problems until today. I get this message:

Warning: func_ebf78b512222fe4dcd14e7d5060a15b0() [function.func-ebf78b512222fe4dcd14e7d5060a15b0]: Node no longer exists in /home/zzz/zzz.com/wp-content/plugins/autoestore/aes_14c3e879dc235f331e660ea7d8b34523.php(7) : eval()'d code on line 1

Can you please help!
Thank you.
Now I get this error on other blog and I have not updated or installed anything. How could I get support on this issue ? Thanx.
elimedia is offline  
Unread 25th Jun 2010, 03:01 PM   #1652
Senior Warrior Member
 
PatriciaJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 185
Thanked 383 Times in 286 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Benhur View Post

I have tried every combination of filter and the best for me
is the keyword. I searched the Amazon with the keyword I want
then I check the products and if that is the one I want, I will
use the word that Amazon suggested and thats my KW.

Ex. I search for bicycle shorts, but Amazon comes up with a
better word and come up with Cycle shorts for ..., cycle shorts for women,
cycle shorts for men..... I make sure that the products is the one
I want and wala thats my KW... It always works great for me.

I hope this helps.

edsel
I tried using every variation of the keywords but for that particular type of jewellery nothing worked. It's the least of my worries now because all of my blogs are showing an error message so I'll have to deactivate this plug in.
PatriciaJ is offline  
Unread 25th Jun 2010, 08:12 PM   #1653
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 37
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by elimedia View Post

Now I get this error on other blog and I have not updated or installed anything. How could I get support on this issue ? Thanx.
could it be that the node no longer exist ? remove the node and just use the keyword. You could also use negative keyword.

pet food -catfood
tompang is offline  
Unread 26th Jun 2010, 05:00 AM   #1654
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi ayaw, Compatible with wp mu or not.
wasitta is offline  
Unread 26th Jun 2010, 08:22 AM   #1655
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 18
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

yes it works on wpmu. but its no wpmu plugin!
..and wpmu is history.
trustadvert is offline  
Unread 26th Jun 2010, 09:48 AM   #1656
Senior Warrior Member
 
PatriciaJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 185
Thanked 383 Times in 286 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tompang View Post

could it be that the node no longer exist ? remove the node and just use the keyword. You could also use negative keyword.

pet food -catfood
No that's not it, I've used a mixture of both and it's drawing the ads in but instead of an image you get that error message.

The only other thing that I can think of is that those of us with that problem are using the same providers and that one of their updates has affected the plug in. I'm using hostgator is anybody else using them?
PatriciaJ is offline  
Unread 26th Jun 2010, 10:55 AM   #1657
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, on every blog that I have updated to WP 3.0 the posts come through with no pictures or price. I looked, it's set to php_content ect...
I uninstalled and reinstalled the pugin, I traded out 3 different themes. I got rid of all other plugins and reinstalled the autostore ect..

But on all WP 3.0 upgrades I get garbage as you see below, on non upgraded blogs they work fine.

This is what I get:

Warning: func_ebf78b512222fe4dcd14ed5060a15b0() [function.func-ebf78b512222fe4dcd14e7d5060a15b0]: Node no longer exists in /home/content/g/a/l/html/TOEPUMP/wp-content/plugins/autoestore/aes_14c3e879dc235f331e660ea7d8b34523.php(7) : eval()'d code on line 1
Multiple straps cage the toe of a charming leather pump fashioned with a flirty cutaway side and walkable stacked heel. Approx. heel height: 2 1/2″. Leather upper/synthetic lining/rubber sole.


Now, since it says node no longer exists above, (I am not using a node ID, only keyword) anyone know how to fix that?
Thanks a bunch, OP
Enfusia is offline  
Unread 26th Jun 2010, 12:43 PM   #1658
Senior Warrior Member
 
PatriciaJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 185
Thanked 383 Times in 286 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

Hi, on every blog that I have updated to WP 3.0 the posts come through with no pictures or price. I looked, it's set to php_content ect...
I uninstalled and reinstalled the pugin, I traded out 3 different themes. I got rid of all other plugins and reinstalled the autostore ect..

But on all WP 3.0 upgrades I get garbage as you see below, on non upgraded blogs they work fine.

This is what I get:

Warning: func_ebf78b512222fe4dcd14ed5060a15b0() [function.func-ebf78b512222fe4dcd14e7d5060a15b0]: Node no longer exists in /home/content/g/a/l/html/TOEPUMP/wp-content/plugins/autoestore/aes_14c3e879dc235f331e660ea7d8b34523.php(7) : eval()'d code on line 1
Multiple straps cage the toe of a charming leather pump fashioned with a flirty cutaway side and walkable stacked heel. Approx. heel height: 2 1/2″. Leather upper/synthetic lining/rubber sole.


Now, since it says node no longer exists above, (I am not using a node ID, only keyword) anyone know how to fix that?
Thanks a bunch, OP
That's exactly the problem I have and I did think that it related to the WP upgrade until you said that you hadn't updated anything. I think that we need a fix from Ayaw, there must be a conflict and the file mentioned is encrypted so we can't alter it anyway.
PatriciaJ is offline  
Unread 26th Jun 2010, 04:40 PM   #1659
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 37
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PatriciaJ View Post

No that's not it, I've used a mixture of both and it's drawing the ads in but instead of an image you get that error message.

The only other thing that I can think of is that those of us with that problem are using the same providers and that one of their updates has affected the plug in. I'm using hostgator is anybody else using them?
I am on hostgator. But i did not upgrade. I also created a new site and the fantatisco on hostgator is still using 2.92. All my sites posting fine.
tompang is offline  
Unread 26th Jun 2010, 06:28 PM   #1660
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 37
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by elimedia View Post

Now I get this error on other blog and I have not updated or installed anything. How could I get support on this issue ? Thanx.
I looked at your home page.

Some of them are posting images fine. And there are images on every single page.

That would mean the plugin is pulling in the images correctly.

Trying change to default theme. See how the home page pages appear. Also set the autoestore to refresh constantly - to see the actual changes take place immendiately. ( you can always set them back daily later)

I truly think that it is your theme which is not configured properly.
tompang is offline  
Unread 26th Jun 2010, 08:34 PM   #1661
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tompang View Post

I looked at your home page.

Some of them are posting images fine. And there are images on every single page.

That would mean the plugin is pulling in the images correctly.

Trying change to default theme. See how the home page pages appear. Also set the autoestore to refresh constantly - to see the actual changes take place immendiately. ( you can always set them back daily later)

I truly think that it is your theme which is not configured properly.
Hi, the reason that it looks like everything is good is that this site had 59 posts of new products at 2 per day BEFORE it started acting up.
I keep going back and deleting the bad posts or any customers that come to it won't buy if the 1st thing they see is a broken site.
So, no it's not the theme. I and a friend have this theme for maybe 20 estore sites total. Every WP 3.0 upgrade has the same problem for both of us.

I installed 3 other themes that all work well for other stuff I am doing and they all have the same problem.
OP
Enfusia is offline  
Unread 27th Jun 2010, 02:57 AM   #1662
The Interactive Marketer
War Room Member
 
Colin Klinkert's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Australia & South France
Posts: 885
Thanks: 45
Thanked 49 Times in 41 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Mate, im getting very pissed off now, I've pm'ed you about the upgrade not working with screenshots etc. and emailed you etc. and NO reply, Please PM me a reply to my pm's to you!
Colin Klinkert is offline  
Unread 27th Jun 2010, 02:58 AM   #1663
The Interactive Marketer
War Room Member
 
Colin Klinkert's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Australia & South France
Posts: 885
Thanks: 45
Thanked 49 Times in 41 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My problem isn't even the WP3.0 problem, I haven't even got that far yet, mine is for all my version 2 blogs that I have it installed on or want to install it on!
Colin Klinkert is offline  
Unread 27th Jun 2010, 04:32 AM   #1664
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 37
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Colin Klinkert View Post

My problem isn't even the WP3.0 problem, I haven't even got that far yet, mine is for all my version 2 blogs that I have it installed on or want to install it on!
Which plugin autoestore or WPZonBuilder ?

I see that you are also having problems with WPZonBuilder.
tompang is offline  
Unread 27th Jun 2010, 04:33 AM   #1665
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 37
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Colin Klinkert View Post

Mate, im getting very pissed off now, I've pm'ed you about the upgrade not working with screenshots etc. and emailed you etc. and NO reply, Please PM me a reply to my pm's to you!
No Autoestore had not seen any upgrade. Maybe you are referring to WPZonBuilder which had a upgrade
tompang is offline  
Unread 27th Jun 2010, 06:55 AM   #1666
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Click Maxim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: N. Cambria, PA, USA.
Posts: 11
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great looking plugin. Do you have a eBay plugin add on?
Click Maxim is offline  
Unread 27th Jun 2010, 08:35 AM   #1667
Senior Warrior Member
 
PatriciaJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 185
Thanked 383 Times in 286 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tompang View Post

I am on hostgator. But i did not upgrade. I also created a new site and the fantatisco on hostgator is still using 2.92. All my sites posting fine.
I really think that it's the Wordpress upgrade and that we need a fix for it. Or maybe there is a way to revert to 2.92 without messing the sites up more.

Originally Posted by tompang View Post

I looked at your home page.

Some of them are posting images fine. And there are images on every single page.

That would mean the plugin is pulling in the images correctly.

Trying change to default theme. See how the home page pages appear. Also set the autoestore to refresh constantly - to see the actual changes take place immendiately. ( you can always set them back daily later)

I truly think that it is your theme which is not configured properly.
It is nothing to do with themes not being configured properly. When your blogs are good for weeks and you haven't changed the theme it can't be because of that. The error that is showing also shows half of your site log in details so naturally you are going to delete the bad posts. Everything posted fine until this error, it seems to be everything posted since the WP update is bad and everything before that stays good.
PatriciaJ is offline  
Unread 27th Jun 2010, 10:28 AM   #1668
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PatriciaJ View Post

I really think that it's the Wordpress upgrade and that we need a fix for it. Or maybe there is a way to revert to 2.92 without messing the sites up more.



It is nothing to do with themes not being configured properly. When your blogs are good for weeks and you haven't changed the theme it can't be because of that. The error that is showing also shows half of your site log in details so naturally you are going to delete the bad posts. Everything posted fine until this error, it seems to be everything posted since the WP update is bad and everything before that stays good.
Yes, that is precisely what I have been attempting to convey. Several themes, all good until WP 3.0 then ALL bad!

I have not been on the thread for a while so, is Ayaw still in the hospital or?
I am 90% + sure it's just that we need the plugin upgraded for the WP 3.0 version.
Could someone bring me up to date on Ayaw's status?
Thanks, OP
Enfusia is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Enfusia For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Jun 2010, 03:20 PM   #1669
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: IS AYAW BACK,,,IS 3.0 READY
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Tom, Ayaw is visiting on a regular basis, but not commenting on the thread.

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

I have not been around lately, I have been concentrating efforts in other areas, and recenly setup a new blog which has nothing to do with the plugin here. My thoughts are if he does not come back, am I wasting my time building blogs with this plugin?

I had hoped at the outset that I could also get into flipping a few, but if there is no support on the plugin, that could make it a little more difficult for me to do

Have a wonderful week

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by tompang View Post

Stats shows that he last visited on 24th june. guess he shd be back soon.
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 27th Jun 2010, 03:23 PM   #1670
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am starting to get issues also since uprading to wp 3.0 mostly plugin related conflicts. I found that by deactivating all my plugins and reactivating them one by one, I could find out which one was offending, and not include it in the mix

Hope this helps

Warmest Regards,

Gordon


Originally Posted by PatriciaJ View Post

I'm getting that on some of my blogs but not all. I think it's probably because of the latest WP update, one of the plug ins conflicting maybe.

I've been getting a problem with jewellery from the UK site. I've tried keyword and node id and all I get is that there are no results and to check my filter. I wondered if that may be because the US spelling is jewelry and the category spelling in the drop down list is the US version, but then when I try to use the all category I get the same result, any ideas?
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 27th Jun 2010, 03:30 PM   #1671
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I for one, would love to see Ayaw back, anyone any ideas when that is to happen?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 27th Jun 2010, 03:32 PM   #1672
Active Warrior
 
elimedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 19
Thanks: 11
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi and thanx for the comments regarding my error. Unfortunately there is no solution. I have:
- different themes
- different versions for wordpress (2.9, 3.0)
- different servers (hostgator, dreamhost and justhost)

All the stores are with the same error. Need to find out what is going on because all sites had a very good functionality until a few time ago. Since then all the shops are going to fall with this error.
Thank you!
(and good luck with your websites)
elimedia is offline  
Unread 27th Jun 2010, 03:37 PM   #1673
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Think we need Ayaw to step in

Warmest Regards,

Gordon



Originally Posted by elimedia View Post

Hi and thanx for the comments regarding my error. Unfortunately there is no solution. I have:
- different themes
- different versions for wordpress (2.9, 3.0)
- different servers (hostgator, dreamhost and justhost)

All the stores are with the same error. Need to find out what is going on because all sites had a very good functionality until a few time ago. Since then all the shops are going to fall with this error.
Thank you!
(and good luck with your websites)
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 27th Jun 2010, 04:49 PM   #1674
Active Warrior
 
elimedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 19
Thanks: 11
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes, we need him. Actually is the first time when I ask for help. I don´t know if there is a shop who will remain intact. Another one has fall: More Jeans.
elimedia is offline  
Unread 28th Jun 2010, 01:36 AM   #1675
Senior Warrior Member
 
PatriciaJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 185
Thanked 383 Times in 286 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by elimedia View Post

Yes, we need him. Actually is the first time when I ask for help. I don´t know if there is a shop who will remain intact. Another one has fall: More Jeans.
You need to delete all of those posts after the 22nd, a hacker could get into your blog more easily using the info. I've stopped it from posting to my blogs and to keep content coming have scheduled some articles to autopost. I've also added the free plug in Amazon Autoposter to one of my blogs and scheduled some products in between the articles just to keep some momentum going until a fix is sorted
PatriciaJ is offline  
Unread 28th Jun 2010, 01:55 AM   #1676
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

be good to see him back all right

The Best

Gordon

Originally Posted by elimedia View Post

Yes, we need him. Actually is the first time when I ask for help. I don´t know if there is a shop who will remain intact. Another one has fall: More Jeans.
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 28th Jun 2010, 01:57 AM   #1677
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What do you use for posting articles Patricia.

Warmest Regards,

Gordon



Originally Posted by PatriciaJ View Post

You need to delete all of those posts after the 22nd, a hacker could get into your blog more easily using the info. I've stopped it from posting to my blogs and to keep content coming have scheduled some articles to autopost. I've also added the free plug in Amazon Autoposter to one of my blogs and scheduled some products in between the articles just to keep some momentum going until a fix is sorted
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 28th Jun 2010, 07:39 AM   #1678
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 37
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi All,

I'm back .... I'm very sorry for taking so long to recover.
I was 'overheated' because I overwork and don't have enough sleep.
I'm fully recovered now, but have to maintain my health so it won't get worse again like the last time...

I will answer all questions... Please be patient because it's been almost a month and I receive about 500+ emails
It will takes several days to answer all

Million Thank you guys ...
Probably this post was done by a family member. It was on 2nd june.

No questions has been answered - that's for sure.

It has been 3 weeks. This smells deception and cast doubts on your integrity. Either you get in here or someone from your team to explain the actual situation.
tompang is offline  
Unread 28th Jun 2010, 07:50 AM   #1679
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This saddens me Tom, I must admit, but I have to agree with you on this one. At the beginning the support here was exemplary from Ayaw, then it vanished overnight.

I am always one to give people the benefit of the doubt, and I always look for the good in others, and frankly, more often than not, usually find it.

I loved this thread, I still do, but I have not the same desire to be here as what I had. I am all for everyone pulling together, but I do feel that the product owner should also be pulling his weight, and if he is not able, at least appoing some of his team to keep the camp fire burning until he is back running at full capacity.

C'mon Ayaw, just tell us what is going on please? Is that too much to ask buddy?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by tompang View Post

Probably this post was done by a family member. It was on 2nd june.

No questions has been answered - that's for sure.

It has been 3 weeks. This smells deception and cast doubts on your integrity. Either you get in here or someone from your team to explain the actual situation.
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 28th Jun 2010, 08:06 AM   #1680
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 18
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

at least appoing some of his team to keep the camp fire burning until he is back running at full capacity
i think there is no team.
every one man show speak about "we" and "team"...
trustadvert is offline  
Unread 28th Jun 2010, 08:43 AM   #1681
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes indeed Trustadvert

I know it is showbusiness, it was a figure of speech really, I like that term to keep the camp fires burning

Have a wonderful week

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by trustadvert View Post

i think there is no team.
every one man show speak about "we" and "team"...
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 28th Jun 2010, 09:10 AM   #1682
Senior Warrior Member
 
PatriciaJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 185
Thanked 383 Times in 286 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

What do you use for posting articles Patricia.

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
With this plug in I am either writing my own or just copying them from either my article directory or another.

I use WP Robot on some other sites but the quality of articles is not very good so I post to draft and most get deleted.

Originally Posted by tompang View Post

Probably this post was done by a family member. It was on 2nd june.

No questions has been answered - that's for sure.

It has been 3 weeks. This smells deception and cast doubts on your integrity. Either you get in here or someone from your team to explain the actual situation.
I think that's unfair and I don't see any deception here. If Ayaw is ill then we can hardly expect him to make a miracle recovery just for our needs. He has created a really good very low cost plug in that most of us were happy with until Wordpress decided to update. I will be sad if he doesn't come back with a fix but it's not the end of the world. There are alternatives - for instance switch to the free Amazon Autoposter for now, switch back if a fix is done. I feel really lucky to have my health and hope that he recovers soon, but please don't accuse anybody of deception without knowing what's happening for sure.

One thing that we should all learn from this is that we are getting too reliant on things that we have no control over.
PatriciaJ is offline  
Unread 28th Jun 2010, 09:30 AM   #1683
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PatriciaJ View Post

With this plug in I am either writing my own or just copying them from either my article directory or another.

I use WP Robot on some other sites but the quality of articles is not very good so I post to draft and most get deleted.

Hi Patricia, I have just manually added in articles as well, I now have 25 on my Womens Fragrance site, re wp robot and autoposters generally, I have never been a big fan, I do like Ayaw's one



I think that's unfair and I don't see any deception here. If Ayaw is ill then we can hardly expect him to make a miracle recovery just for our needs. He has created a really good very low cost plug in that most of us were happy with until Wordpress decided to update. I will be sad if he doesn't come back with a fix but it's not the end of the world.

if Ayaw is unwell, it is a little unfair Patricia, but one would still expect if one was going to be unwell long term, that alternative arrangements should be made. I understand what you are saying, the other side of the coin, there are quite a few people who are looking for support and cannot get it. What would concern me would be that I spend a lot of time building sites, and then lose out.

There are alternatives - for instance switch to the free Amazon Autoposter for now, switch back if a fix is done. I feel really lucky to have my health and hope that he recovers soon, but please don't accuse anybody of deception without knowing what's happening for sure.

A fair enough point here all right

One thing that we should all learn from this is that we are getting too reliant on things that we have no control over.
Another fair point Patricia, it sounds like you are quite a level headed lady

Have a wonderful week

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 28th Jun 2010, 04:18 PM   #1684
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 37
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PatriciaJ View Post

With this plug in I am either writing my own or just copying them from either my article directory or another.

I think that's unfair and I don't see any deception here. If Ayaw is ill then we can hardly expect him to make a miracle recovery just for our needs. He has created a really good very low cost plug in that most of us were happy with until Wordpress decided to update. I will be sad if he doesn't come back with a fix but it's not the end of the world. There are alternatives - for instance switch to the free Amazon Autoposter for now, switch back if a fix is done. I feel really lucky to have my health and hope that he recovers soon, but please don't accuse anybody of deception without knowing what's happening for sure.
1. I too agree this is a great product and wish him speedy recovery.

2. But on 2nd of June, he puts a post saying that he is back and would be answering all emails.

3. He last visit this WSO on 24th June and obviously must have seen all the difficulties members are facing. Surely he could have said something.

4. Considering point 2 and 3 above - it surely is deception or something close to it.

I have no problems with this product and actually having great results. But i do not like the way things are turning out to be.
tompang is offline  
Unread 28th Jun 2010, 09:54 PM   #1685
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 41
Thanks: 9
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I was about to buy this autoestore by looking at the review before, but for the last month or so he is no here to give support to the people who has purchased.

If you cant provide the support than please dont bump your thread again and again.

Warrior are spending money to buy your product (and mostly because you have bump your thread in the first page) and could not utilise it.

If you are sick and nobody is there to give support to your plugin than , pls dont bump this thread to the first page of wso again.

come back when you are healthy.

sorry could not resist.


Originally Posted by tompang View Post

1. I too agree this is a great product and wish him speedy recovery.

2. But on 2nd of June, he puts a post saying that he is back and would be answering all emails.

3. He last visit this WSO on 24th June and obviously must have seen all the difficulties members are facing. Surely he could have said something.

4. Considering point 2 and 3 above - it surely is deception or something close to it.

I have no problems with this product and actually having great results. But i do not like the way things are turning out to be.
henare is offline  
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 12:51 AM   #1686
Tony
War Room Member
 
tz6119's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 72
Thanks: 16
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It's good to hear your on the mend ayaw. i'm sure you will eventually help us with all the problems we have been having. Especially since the wordpress 3 upgrade. i'm still a fan. Keep it up.
tz6119 is offline  
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 02:21 AM   #1687
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I think the issue is not so much whether we are fans or not, but rather when we can expect Ayaw to return. We are all human and all have thoughts and feelings. Ayaw is around, but why not update us on when we can again expect support

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Reading Tom's posts, I do not think he is trying to cast aspersions on Ayaw's character, but rather just wondering when we can expect him back. Is that so wrong?

Originally Posted by tz6119 View Post

It's good to hear your on the mend ayaw. i'm sure you will eventually help us with all the problems we have been having. Especially since the wordpress 3 upgrade. i'm still a fan. Keep it up.
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 02:25 AM   #1688
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Very well put Henare, that has been my question, why come in on the thread (bump it), personally for me if I could not provide support, I would be either getting someone to look after my customers until I got back, or I would be putting the project on a temp hold, and giving a time frame when I was going to be back. I do not think we have a situation here that will continue. I am a big fan of this plugin, and anyone who knows me has seen me around this thread a time or two, but I do truthfully belive this is not sustainable in its current form

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by henare View Post

I was about to buy this autoestore by looking at the review before, but for the last month or so he is no here to give support to the people who has purchased.

If you cant provide the support than please dont bump your thread again and again.

Warrior are spending money to buy your product (and mostly because you have bump your thread in the first page) and could not utilise it.

If you are sick and nobody is there to give support to your plugin than , pls dont bump this thread to the first page of wso again.

come back when you are healthy.

sorry could not resist.
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 03:24 AM   #1689
Helping People Connect
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , New Zealand.
Posts: 75
Thanks: 12
Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

was about to come back to this and buy - but I see now support has become an issue. Not withstanding support problems - is this still a good invetment if I'm looking to create a bunch of niche blogs?

Thanks in advance.

Darren
NetworxNZ is offline  
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 03:29 AM   #1690
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Darren, if you need support at server level, you have not got it, if there is a problem with installation or other issues like that, you are going to be taking a chance. There are quite a few who will try to help you on this thread, but if you need the op, he is not around at the moment, for me if I was looking to come in now at this point in time, I would be holding off, but it is a personal choice, and it is up to you

Have a great week

The Best

Gordon

Originally Posted by NetworxNZ View Post

was about to come back to this and buy - but I see now support has become an issue. Not withstanding support problems - is this still a good invetment if I'm looking to create a bunch of niche blogs?

Thanks in advance.

Darren
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 05:34 AM   #1691
Flippin'
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Guys the plugin has stopped working on 3.0 wordpress blogs if you downgrade to 2.92 it works again.

Regards.
TheFlipperGuy is offline  
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 06:09 AM   #1692
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by elimedia View Post

Hello,

I had this plugin working without problems until today. I get this message:

Warning: func_ebf78b512222fe4dcd14e7d5060a15b0() [function.func-ebf78b512222fe4dcd14e7d5060a15b0]: Node no longer exists in /home/zzz/zzz.com/wp-content/plugins/autoestore/aes_14c3e879dc235f331e660ea7d8b34523.php(7) : eval()'d code on line 1

Can you please help!
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

Hi, on every blog that I have updated to WP 3.0 the posts come through with no pictures or price. I looked, it's set to php_content ect...
I uninstalled and reinstalled the pugin, I traded out 3 different themes. I got rid of all other plugins and reinstalled the autostore ect..

But on all WP 3.0 upgrades I get garbage as you see below, on non upgraded blogs they work fine.

This is what I get:

Warning: func_ebf78b512222fe4dcd14ed5060a15b0() [function.func-ebf78b512222fe4dcd14e7d5060a15b0]: Node no longer exists in /home/content/g/a/l/html/TOEPUMP/wp-content/plugins/autoestore/aes_14c3e879dc235f331e660ea7d8b34523.php(7) : eval()'d code on line 1
Multiple straps cage the toe of a charming leather pump fashioned with a flirty cutaway side and walkable stacked heel. Approx. heel height: 2 1/2″. Leather upper/synthetic lining/rubber sole.


Now, since it says node no longer exists above, (I am not using a node ID, only keyword) anyone know how to fix that?
Thanks a bunch, OP
Same problem with me, but I just solve this by uninstall 3.0 WP and re-install 2.9.2 instead. It works!
Zergling is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Zergling For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 06:31 AM   #1693
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Central NJ, USA
Posts: 44
Thanks: 31
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

Darren, if you need support at server level, you have not got it, if there is a problem with installation or other issues like that, you are going to be taking a chance. There are quite a few who will try to help you on this thread, but if you need the op, he is not around at the moment, for me if I was looking to come in now at this point in time, I would be holding off, but it is a personal choice, and it is up to you

Have a great week

The Best

Gordon
I have to agree with Gordon. I like the plug-in very much, but if I were deciding to buy it at this point in time - without support - I would be very reluctant. I do wish that Ayaw would just come in and let us know he will be back at some point.
Barbara Brenner is offline  
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 06:41 AM   #1694
Tony
War Room Member
 
tz6119's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 72
Thanks: 16
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

For those wanting to go back to wordpress 2.9.2 try this.

I have found an answer on how to downgade back to Wordpress 2.9.2.

1.Download Wordpress 2.9.2 to your desktop and unzip into a folder.
2.I use filezilla. Upload from 2.9.2 folder on your desktop these two folders (overwrite) wp-admin and wp-includes. Also all root files. NOT the wp-content folder.
3.When you go to login it will do database upgrades.

Everything seems to work fine after this.
tz6119 is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tz6119 For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 11:04 AM   #1695
Senior Warrior Member
 
PatriciaJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 185
Thanked 383 Times in 286 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tompang View Post

1. I too agree this is a great product and wish him speedy recovery.

2. But on 2nd of June, he puts a post saying that he is back and would be answering all emails.

3. He last visit this WSO on 24th June and obviously must have seen all the difficulties members are facing. Surely he could have said something.

4. Considering point 2 and 3 above - it surely is deception or something close to it.

I have no problems with this product and actually having great results. But i do not like the way things are turning out to be.
Deception is a word that you should not use unless you have proof. I've PMd you
PatriciaJ is offline  
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 01:26 PM   #1696
Active Warrior
 
elimedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 19
Thanks: 11
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tz6119 View Post

For those wanting to go back to wordpress 2.9.2 try this.

I have found an answer on how to downgade back to Wordpress 2.9.2.

1.Download Wordpress 2.9.2 to your desktop and unzip into a folder.
2.I use filezilla. Upload from 2.9.2 folder on your desktop these two folders (overwrite) wp-admin and wp-includes. Also all root files. NOT the wp-content folder.
3.When you go to login it will do database upgrades.

Everything seems to work fine after this.
Thank you for support and for everyone sharing a solution.
Good luck!
elimedia is offline  
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 04:09 PM   #1697
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 37
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PatriciaJ View Post

Deception is a word that you should not use unless you have proof. I've PMd you
Replies to your pm and hopefully you know from where i am coming from.

tantra
tompang is offline  
Unread 30th Jun 2010, 05:32 AM   #1698
HyperActive Warrior
 
nRehman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , .
Posts: 478
Thanks: 78
Thanked 45 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I agree with you Patricia.

Regards

Originally Posted by PatriciaJ View Post

Deception is a word that you should not use unless you have proof. I've PMd you
nRehman is offline  
Unread 30th Jun 2010, 08:48 PM   #1699
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 135
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

ayaw
I bought your eStore WP blog plugin on 6-10-2010 for $30. Transaction ID: 3UV35202HD723354G

My questions posted here were never answered. I emailed you and never got answer. I hereby request a refund.

My paypal address is windonyou@yahoo.com

Thanks
hiwind88 is offline  
Unread 1st Jul 2010, 01:22 AM   #1700
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I almost to buy this plug in but after hear this thread until now, I lost faith in this miracle plug in because of the updated wordpress. So I hope ayaw get well soon and clear the unsolved problem and by then I will wait some more.

Regards,
Joe_Black is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate, amazon, auto, autoestore, beautiful, blog, estore, plugin, stores, turn, wordpress

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:49 PM.