Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 7th Jul 2010, 10:28 PM   #1851
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nimsy View Post

All is working well with the patch for WP 3.0, except that the 'Node No Longer Exists' message is still there on the posts that were created before the patch.
Will this correct itself eventually or do I need to delete those posts?
Cheers,
Nimsy
Yes... the unpatched Auto eStore generates broken post in WP 3.0
We have to 'trash' and delete the broken post permanently

I'm sorry for this extra work. Wordpress made a little changes when creating a post. So, without the patch, the post won't complete and generate broken post

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to ayaw For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jul 2010, 10:31 PM   #1852
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BrianAnan View Post

hi ayaw,

did not get any email as well as "i"couldn't find:confused: it in the forum

appreciate, if you title it as Auto eStore Update in the forum, rather then members searching thru out the forum.

cheers
Brian:p
Hi Brian,

You can follow this link
The link will take you to the right place.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2010, 02:48 AM   #1853
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Posts: 56
Thanks: 55
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

OK will do
nimsy is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2010, 08:07 AM   #1854
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 165
Thanks: 51
Thanked 30 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought this yesterday and can't get it to work. No response to my email for support so far. I got it to post a couple of posts but they were all messed up and no pictures. Tried to post some more and nowit can't find any products - even if I change the keyword to something generic.

So far I am very disappointed in this script.
IdeasThatExcel is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2010, 08:56 AM   #1855
Senior Warrior Member
 
PatriciaJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 185
Thanked 383 Times in 286 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by IdeasThatExcel View Post

I bought this yesterday and can't get it to work. No response to my email for support so far. I got it to post a couple of posts but they were all messed up and no pictures. Tried to post some more and nowit can't find any products - even if I change the keyword to something generic.

So far I am very disappointed in this script.
Are you using Wordpress 3.0? If so then you need a patch which you will find if you read the last few posts before yours.

Most of us are very pleased with this plug in so it is worth bearing with it.
PatriciaJ is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to PatriciaJ For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Jul 2010, 09:28 AM   #1856
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by IdeasThatExcel View Post

I bought this yesterday and can't get it to work. No response to my email for support so far. I got it to post a couple of posts but they were all messed up and no pictures. Tried to post some more and nowit can't find any products - even if I change the keyword to something generic.

So far I am very disappointed in this script.
Hello...

Did you send the email to info(at)autoestore.com ?
The mailbox messed up at the moment

For now, Just send it to skyayaw(at)gmail.com

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2010, 11:22 AM   #1857
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 165
Thanks: 51
Thanked 30 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hello...

Did you send the email to info(at)autoestore.com ?
The mailbox messed up at the moment

For now, Just send it to skyayaw(at)gmail.com

all the best,
ayaw
Email Sent
IdeasThatExcel is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2010, 11:33 AM   #1858
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
KateSaunders's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 61
Thanks: 74
Thanked 74 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've got it - looks amazing! Any experience using it with Thesis?

Thanks!
Kate
KateSaunders is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2010, 03:32 PM   #1859
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 229
Thanks: 8
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw,
I sent you an email a day or two ago regarding thumbnail issues. Can you please take a look and let me know how they can be fixed? Thanks!
strikers041 is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2010, 03:47 PM   #1860
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Benhur's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 289
Thanks: 55
Thanked 45 Times in 44 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by netlic View Post

Dear Ayaw
1. This price is for unlimited domain?
2. I just want to know before purchase.
did u index_detail.php is encode script?
can i modify product page by myself?
Because i want to modify script to be unique content. and make it look like this.
#>> Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Low Price ◄◄ Buy Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR lowest price @ Low Price on Sale

3. would u consider make this feature to new version.
a lot of web site have spam. so we will let site more traffic by this spam
first. all user can post comment and post url. after post comment.
Name field will have link and link to product
Web Site URL field will have link and link to product
look example at comment.

#>> Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Low Price ◄◄ Buy Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR lowest price @ Low Price on Sale

This is make more real. google Like?

BTW this script is from our country and sell very high price. but they not for sale any more.
Thank You.
For the price, max of 10 domains if you want unlimited the upgrade version is 30.

If your referring to the pretty permalink that will appear in the URL, AES is doing this. This is my store made by AES bike-wear.org

I hope this helps.

tx
edsel
Benhur is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2010, 07:58 PM   #1861
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 165
Thanks: 51
Thanked 30 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well so far my experience....

Plug in does not work. Email author - never hear back. Post on the Author's forum - no response. Post on here & author gives me a different email address to contact him at so I email him - no response.

Completely uninstall and then reinstall and install fix for WP 3.0, still doesn't work.

Getting very frustrated,
IdeasThatExcel is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2010, 08:41 PM   #1862
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
BrianAnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: From Singapore, now live in Malaysia
Posts: 95
Thanks: 2
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi Brian,

You can follow this link
The link will take you to the right place.

all the best,
ayaw
hi buddy,

thanks for the link

but it seems i am getting error as follows;



appreciate, if you could email it to me. and also look into my emails, which u have replied. i know u r pretty busy aft ur return, this is just a little reminder.

cheers
Brian:p
BrianAnan is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2010, 09:54 PM   #1863
Active Warrior
 
davo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Sydney Australia.
Posts: 38
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Plugin Does Not Work With Wordpress 3
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Update: The plugin appears to work. Yes, I did read the instructions, but I expected the settings bar to appear on the Control Panel PAGE. It isn't there, it is at the bottom of the LEFT SIDE-PANEL when I am logged in as the sysop/owner.

I have not registed it yet - or tried it out - but now I can see the thing at least! Cross your fingers for me boys and girls. I have work to do, if my wife doesn't start moaning at me that all I do iw work at the darn computer. She hates the thing. :-)


-----------------------------------

Hey Ayaw.

I just bought your plugin and installed it on one of my sites.

It does not work. It is there in the list of plugins, and it is there and it is activated. But nothing shows up in my Control Panel...

So I can't do anything with the thing. :confused:

I have de-activated ALL my plugins, then re-activated yours. But it still does not work. There is nothing to change setting, validate the thing or get it working in any way at all.

What now?

Regards,
David Harvey

-------------------

Last edited on 9th Jul 2010 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Update status:
davo is offline  
Unread 9th Jul 2010, 04:44 AM   #1864
Active Warrior
 
davo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Sydney Australia.
Posts: 38
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
No... It still is not working for me!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

NAH! I spoke too soon.

I entered my email address and then the Paypal Transaction ID as instructed, but the darn plugin will not validate me. It keeps telling me that either I have entered the wrong email address, or else I have entered the wrong transaction ID number. Well I have triple-checked both.

So I'm still up the creek without a paddle at the moment.

Regards,

David Harvey
davo is offline  
Unread 9th Jul 2010, 06:11 AM   #1865
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 37
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: No... It still is not working for me!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by davo View Post

NAH! I spoke too soon.

I entered my email address and then the Paypal Transaction ID as instructed, but the darn plugin will not validate me. It keeps telling me that either I have entered the wrong email address, or else I have entered the wrong transaction ID number. Well I have triple-checked both.

So I'm still up the creek without a paddle at the moment.

Regards,

David Harvey
Do not use the transaction id in your paypal account. Check your email from auto estore - it will tell the correct transaction id to be used. apparently there is more than 1 transaction id generated by paypal for any sales and purchase.

rgds
tompang is offline  
Unread 9th Jul 2010, 09:49 AM   #1866
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Central NJ, USA
Posts: 44
Thanks: 31
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi..

Please check your spam folders,
The mail might send to spam folders

If you can't find the email, you can login to auto estore forum.
The download link is there as well

all the best,
ayaw
I did not get the upgrade [checked junk email folder as well] and I could not find it at the forum site. Would like to get it ASAP because I want to build another site and use WP 3.0. Thanks in advance, ayaw!
Barbara Brenner is offline  
Unread 9th Jul 2010, 09:53 AM   #1867
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Central NJ, USA
Posts: 44
Thanks: 31
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BrianAnan View Post

hi buddy,

thanks for the link

but it seems i am getting error as follows;



appreciate, if you could email it to me. and also look into my emails, which u have replied. i know u r pretty busy aft ur return, this is just a little reminder.

cheers
Brian:p
This is what happened to me also.
Barbara Brenner is offline  
Unread 9th Jul 2010, 12:38 PM   #1868
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Good to see you Med, remember if you need help, just shout

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by med View Post

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the welcome....

@Gordon
thank you and nice meet you here..

All the best guys!

med
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 9th Jul 2010, 12:43 PM   #1869
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Edsel, it is not free, about $167 I think for the developer option which is the one you would want as the other option is for single site only as far as I know

Have a great weekend

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by Benhur View Post

Is the Thesis theme free ?
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 9th Jul 2010, 12:47 PM   #1870
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You are most welcome

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Brian is a fantastic guy, as are many others on this thread, could not wish for a better bunch of people

Originally Posted by sickbaomei View Post

Hi everyone,
I am glad that I finally made my decision to join this family.. have taken a long time to decide between the various similar plugin available here ..all are good but I love the interaction within this thread more..

btw, how could I upgrade to the unlimited domains? will the price increase soon if i wait till my 10 domains are used up ?
I don't see any options after the initial purchase.

Cheers to all , especially to Gordon and Brian who has given me tips abt this plugin.
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 9th Jul 2010, 12:55 PM   #1871
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is cheaper than wp robot, other than that, I cannot really comment as I have not tried out wp robot

Have a great weekend

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by dollarshower View Post

How do you compare this with WP Robot?
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 9th Jul 2010, 12:57 PM   #1872
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Success

I use the plugin and find it great, there are those who use both, and it seems that it is a good idea as well. Primarily I am very interested in Wordpress, and so, the plugin was the choice for me, very happy with my purchase.

Regarding being successful, depends on the niche, you can start a number of sites, and some will perform better than others, just a matter of finding what works and run with it

Welcome to the thread

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by SuccessMe98 View Post

Hello friendly people,

I'm a total newbie here and after reading this thread, but not all the posts ha ha....., I've happily made a decision to join this cool family of members here. I have a sense that Ayaw has created great products/systems. I have questions:

1. Will one do better if he uses both the Auto EStore 3.1 and the Amazon WP Plugin or one of them is sufficient?

2. If one follows this system(s) to the T, will he succeed ? Would successful members who have used this system(s) please kindly share your success stories here? I'm sure they would be a great encouragement to everybody.

I kindly thank this helpful family.
Have a very nice day!
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 9th Jul 2010, 01:04 PM   #1873
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Welcome to the thread ackyroxz

If you need any help at all, just shout out here, plenty of helpful souls on hand

Have a great weekend

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by ackyroxz View Post

Hi everybody,

I've read this thread from 1 to 38.. finally i decided to buy this plug-in.
I am a newbie here.. need lots of guidance from you guys.


Thanks.
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 9th Jul 2010, 01:07 PM   #1874
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Kate

Welcome to the thread

I have no experience with Thesis, but I believe this plugin works well with it, there are those on this thread using Thesis, and I am sure that they will be able to share their experiences with you

Have a wonderful weekend

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by KateSaunders View Post

I've got it - looks amazing! Any experience using it with Thesis?

Thanks!
Kate
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 9th Jul 2010, 04:40 PM   #1875
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 37
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Barbara Brenner View Post

This is what happened to me also.
Strange though. I can vouch that the download link is there at the forum. I just downloaded it. By the way, are you registered at the forum ?
tompang is offline  
Unread 9th Jul 2010, 07:17 PM   #1876
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 42
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, lovely fellows

Just installed the plugin in WP and then trying to register as an associate at Amazon, however, Amazon asks questions such as name of my website and its URL (which I don't have yet cause I'm totally newbie in IM and don't I need to set up my auto estores first with Ayaw's system, pick a name for these estore sites and then register them with a domain host?). Please I need your guidance/support soon my friends.

Thanks much in advance.
SuccessMe98 is offline  
Unread 9th Jul 2010, 07:43 PM   #1877
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SuccessMe98 View Post

Hi, lovely fellows

Just installed the plugin in WP and then trying to register as an associate at Amazon, however, Amazon asks questions such as name of my website and its URL (which I don't have yet cause I'm totally newbie in IM and don't I need to set up my auto estores first with Ayaw's system, pick a name for these estore sites and then register them with a domain host?). Please I need your guidance/support soon my friends.

Thanks much in advance.
Hi Ssuccessme98,
Yes, the steps you will want to take are:
1. Get a web host, Hostgator is pretty good just be sure to get an unlimited package.

2. get your domain name, I use go daddy and point the name server. If you buy there url club annual deal (don't remember the name but I have it) you get 52% off .com and around 45 to 50% off rest .org .net ect..

3. Pop up a WP blog it only takes a few minutes, go in take down the nasty Just another word press blog sub head and hello world post before the serps post it as an auto gen description. Post 120 + words with 3% keyword density one key usage bolded. So it will take that as your discription.

4. get your Amazon app filled out.

5. Up load plugin patch version and rock on from there...

I hope this helps, OP
Enfusia is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 02:03 AM   #1878
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Turifungia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 64
Thanks: 22
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Welcome back Ayaw ,

I have WP 2.92 (don't wanna switch to 3 for now): I need to upgrade?

Thanks
Turifungia is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 02:18 AM   #1879
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I see that Ayaw has jumped in to give you a hand, let me know if you still need me to comment further, then please do let me know.

Some themes have a content gallery as part of the theme, others you would have to use a plugin. I normally use Studiopress themes, and I then install the dynamic featured content gallery plugin and activate it. Then put in the appropriate settings. Some themes will work pretty much out of the box with Aes, others will require a little tweaking. The settings will vary slightly from theme to theme.

Getting the thumbnails to show will depend on the theme you are using, Ayaw should be able to assist you with what settings you should use.

If you still decide to use the dynamic featured gallery plugin, the settings to use for it is:

Full Url

One Category

all
15
url/wp-content/uploads/aes/

Gallery Width 600 x Height 300

Then you need to go into your wordpress admin, and click on Appearance/Editor and look for home.php over to the right

You need to change the code at the start for the code below, if you need any further help with this, please do come back to me

At home.php:


<?php get_header(); ?>

<div id="content">

<div id="homepage">

<?php // Check for the DCG function. if it's there, then include it. If not, do nothing ?>
<?php if (function_exists('dynamic_content_gallery')) : ?>
<div id="homepagetop">
<div class="featuredtop">
<?php dynamic_content_gallery(); ?>
</div>
</div>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php // end ?>

<div id="homepageleft">

Have a wonderful week

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by observetodo View Post

Thank you for responding gordonmartin2013.

I am really trying to learn how to set my blog up. I have not changed any of the settings in the advanced options panel because I don't know yet, really, what I am doing - so help is appreciated. Am I understanding correctly that I need to install a plugin to make the gallery work? I will download the one you have mentioned now and would appreciate your sharing the appropriate settings. I also need to know what to do to get the post thumbnails to show up. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge with me.
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 04:25 AM   #1880
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Central NJ, USA
Posts: 44
Thanks: 31
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tompang View Post

Strange though. I can vouch that the download link is there at the forum. I just downloaded it. By the way, are you registered at the forum ?
Yes, I am registered.

--------
Never mind, I got it. Thanks.
Barbara Brenner is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 05:12 AM   #1881
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sounds great Ayaw, good to have you back

Warmest Regards,

Gordon



Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

@everybody:

Million thanks for all your support guys,
The fix for WP3.0 will be finished tonight

I'm still doing some test to make sure everything is alright with WP3.0

all the best,
ayaw
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 05:25 AM   #1882
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You can stick with 2.92, do not have to upgrade if you do not want to, AES works fine with 2.92

Warmest Regards,

Gordon



Originally Posted by Turifungia View Post

Welcome back Ayaw ,

I have WP 2.92 (don't wanna switch to 3 for now): I need to upgrade?

Thanks
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 05:49 AM   #1883
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
ddyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Louisiana, USA.
Posts: 79
Thanks: 35
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

I see that Ayaw has jumped in to give you a hand, let me know if you still need me to comment further, then please do let me know.

Some themes have a content gallery as part of the theme, others you would have to use a plugin. I normally use Studiopress themes, and I then install the dynamic featured content gallery plugin and activate it. Then put in the appropriate settings. Some themes will work pretty much out of the box with Aes, others will require a little tweaking. The settings will vary slightly from theme to theme.

Getting the thumbnails to show will depend on the theme you are using, Ayaw should be able to assist you with what settings you should use.

If you still decide to use the dynamic featured gallery plugin, the settings to use for it is:

Full Url

One Category

all
15
url/wp-content/uploads/aes/

Gallery Width 600 x Height 300

Then you need to go into your wordpress admin, and click on Appearance/Editor and look for home.php over to the right

You need to change the code at the start for the code below, if you need any further help with this, please do come back to me

At home.php:


<?php get_header(); ?>

<div id="content">

<div id="homepage">

<?php // Check for the DCG function. if it's there, then include it. If not, do nothing ?>
<?php if (function_exists('dynamic_content_gallery')) : ?>
<div id="homepagetop">
<div class="featuredtop">
<?php dynamic_content_gallery(); ?>
</div>
</div>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php // end ?>

<div id="homepageleft">

Have a wonderful week

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
Gordon,

I do have a question about themes.

But first I must say that this morning Ayaw PM'd me to welcome me and offer his help if I had any questions. That, honestly, blew me away. I have purchased more WSO's than I care to mention (without success) without any of the creators ever reaching out to me the way Ayaw has. That speaks volumes to me as to the kind of person Ayaw is in caring enough to reach out to customers who all desire to succeed. Just felt compelled to give Ayaw a public "Thank YOU!"

Having said that Gordon you mention that you use Studiopress themes. My first attempt at configuring AES is on my "www.stopacnecure.com" sight. I spent about 4 hours mostly trying to find the right "nodes."

Additionally, there are several settings that I just guessed at. For instance how many daily posts. I also want to have the first post at the top of the blog as static post with my own writing. Not sure how to accomplish that. I also see that anti aging posts have been included rather than targeted acnes products. That my be a node issue.

I must say that I am committed and focus to work through the techy roadblocks through reaching out to the AES community and Ayaw for help. I never did that in the past. I'd just move on hoping to find an better, faster, smarter solution. I realize I'm the one who needs to get better, faster, smarter.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts. Please go to my Stop Acne Cure Acne Cures and give my your thoughts.

Kevin
ddyk is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 06:21 AM   #1884
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Kevin

Great to hear from you. I must agree with you, I made a purchase recently (not a WSO), and I have been unable to contact the op at all, period. It is a refreshing change to have someone like Ayaw who is always ready and willing to help, he is like a breath of fresh air.

The nodes can be a bit problematic until you get into the swing of things. I would make use of: http://www.browsenodes.com/node--2000.html quite a bit. I had a look at your Stop Acne Cure Acne Cures I like it, you have done a marvellous job as a first attempt, very well done there.

Re daily posts, I set mine to 7. When you first set it up, it will not post many anyway, and then it will build up over time. What I normally do is to set the daily posts at 7, and then I manually post over a few days until the autoposter starts to post regular on its own.

Re first post remaining static, you can do that with a plugin, years ago I used to use wp sticky, but I am not sure if it is compatible with Aes, maybe Ayaw or some of the others would have a suggestion, Re the anti aging, it could well be a node issue, are you using just the nodes, or do you have a keyword as well, have you definitely got the right category? Kevin

Best thing to do is to keep working away and each time you come across a specific problem, post it here on the forum, and others will give their ideas, each person has a different way of looking at things, and you very often find that the solution is here on this thread (it has got a very long thread now though )

You will get someone here that will be able to help, we will all try our best, and if there is something that we do not know, Ayaw generally has the answer, he is amazing

Have a wonderful week, and anything specific, just post here, and we can move from there

Warmest Regards,

Gordon


Originally Posted by ddyk View Post

Gordon,

I do have a question about themes.

But first I must say that this morning Ayaw PM'd me to welcome me and offer his help if I had any questions. That, honestly, blew me away. I have purchased more WSO's than I care to mention (without success) without any of the creators ever reaching out to me the way Ayaw has. That speaks volumes to me as to the kind of person Ayaw is in caring enough to reach out to customers who all desire to succeed. Just felt compelled to give Ayaw a public "Thank YOU!"

Having said that Gordon you mention that you use Studiopress themes. My first attempt at configuring AES is on my "www.stopacnecure.com" sight. I spent about 4 hours mostly trying to find the right "nodes."

Additionally, there are several settings that I just guessed at. For instance how many daily posts. I also want to have the first post at the top of the blog as static post with my own writing. Not sure how to accomplish that. I also see that anti aging posts have been included rather than targeted acnes products. That my be a node issue.

I must say that I am committed and focus to work through the techy roadblocks through reaching out to the AES community and Ayaw for help. I never did that in the past. I'd just move on hoping to find an better, faster, smarter solution. I realize I'm the one who needs to get better, faster, smarter.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts. Please go to my Stop Acne Cure Acne Cures and give my your thoughts.

Kevin

Last edited on 10th Jul 2010 at 06:22 AM. Reason: correcting a link that was wrong
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 06:40 AM   #1885
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Benhur's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 289
Thanks: 55
Thanked 45 Times in 44 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kevin, I saw your stopacne site and its great. I saw there are keywords
at the bottom of each products, what plugin are you using to have those?

txs
edsel
Benhur is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 06:44 AM   #1886
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Edsel, I think those are just the tags that you add in through your wp admin panel (or could be all in one seo pack)

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by Benhur View Post

Hi Kevin, I saw your stopacne site and its great. I saw there are keywords
at the bottom of each products, what plugin are you using to have those?

txs
edsel
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 06:52 AM   #1887
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Benhur's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 289
Thanks: 55
Thanked 45 Times in 44 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Gordon,

I have the all seo pack but I dont see those Tags. Is this depending on the theme?
Im using Lighword theme.

Is it ok for you to check my site ? bike-wear.org

I would appreciate this.

thanks
edsel
Benhur is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 06:57 AM   #1888
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
ddyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Louisiana, USA.
Posts: 79
Thanks: 35
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Benhur View Post

Hi Kevin, I saw your stopacne site and its great. I saw there are keywords
at the bottom of each products, what plugin are you using to have those?

txs
edsel
@ edsel--- Yes, they are just tags.

@ Gordon--- Thanks for the quick response. Could you or anyone give me more info on a good theme to use fully compatible with AES which also would allow me to have a static video intro at the top of the the blog?

Thanks,

kevin
ddyk is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 07:03 AM   #1889
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 37
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ddyk View Post

Gordon,

I do have a question about themes.

But first I must say that this morning Ayaw PM'd me to welcome me and offer his help if I had any questions. That, honestly, blew me away. I have purchased more WSO's than I care to mention (without success) without any of the creators ever reaching out to me the way Ayaw has. That speaks volumes to me as to the kind of person Ayaw is in caring enough to reach out to customers who all desire to succeed. Just felt compelled to give Ayaw a public "Thank YOU!"

Having said that Gordon you mention that you use Studiopress themes. My first attempt at configuring AES is on my "www.stopacnecure.com" sight. I spent about 4 hours mostly trying to find the right "nodes."

Additionally, there are several settings that I just guessed at. For instance how many daily posts. I also want to have the first post at the top of the blog as static post with my own writing. Not sure how to accomplish that. I also see that anti aging posts have been included rather than targeted acnes products. That my be a node issue.

I must say that I am committed and focus to work through the techy roadblocks through reaching out to the AES community and Ayaw for help. I never did that in the past. I'd just move on hoping to find an better, faster, smarter solution. I realize I'm the one who needs to get better, faster, smarter.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts. Please go to my Stop Acne Cure Acne Cures and give my your thoughts.

Kevin
Hi Kevin, i have never used mystique theme before but i can see that you have a problem. Every post has 2 images. The bigger image is called by mystique post-thumbnails and the smaller image is called by auto estore.
You would have to do a bit of editing to the mystique function call for the post-thumbnails to remove the bigger image.
I do not wish to give a wrong advise as to what to edit.
Send a sos to aayaw - i think he would know how to edit it.

rgds
tompang is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 07:21 AM   #1890
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 39
Thanks: 17
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ddyk View Post

Gordon,

I do have a question about themes.

But first I must say that this morning Ayaw PM'd me to welcome me and offer his help if I had any questions. That, honestly, blew me away. I have purchased more WSO's than I care to mention (without success) without any of the creators ever reaching out to me the way Ayaw has. That speaks volumes to me as to the kind of person Ayaw is in caring enough to reach out to customers who all desire to succeed. Just felt compelled to give Ayaw a public "Thank YOU!"

Having said that Gordon you mention that you use Studiopress themes. My first attempt at configuring AES is on my "www.stopacnecure.com" sight. I spent about 4 hours mostly trying to find the right "nodes."

Additionally, there are several settings that I just guessed at. For instance how many daily posts. I also want to have the first post at the top of the blog as static post with my own writing. Not sure how to accomplish that. I also see that anti aging posts have been included rather than targeted acnes products. That my be a node issue.

I must say that I am committed and focus to work through the techy roadblocks through reaching out to the AES community and Ayaw for help. I never did that in the past. I'd just move on hoping to find an better, faster, smarter solution. I realize I'm the one who needs to get better, faster, smarter.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts. Please go to my Stop Acne Cure Acne Cures and give my your thoughts.

Kevin
Hi Kevin ~ in your admin go to posts, under the post or posts that you want to always be on top.. click quick edit..there you can select ~ Make this post sticky ~ it doesn't always cooperate with the order you want them in, but if you just want one you'll be fine.. I decide which to make sticky by going to the amazon page for my products and in the dropdown box to the right select ~ sort by bestselling ~ make sure I have the best sellers posted and make those sticky.. hope that helps..
marigreen is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to marigreen For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 09:00 AM   #1891
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Central NJ, USA
Posts: 44
Thanks: 31
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ddyk View Post

@ edsel--- Yes, they are just tags.

@ Gordon--- Thanks for the quick response. Could you or anyone give me more info on a good theme to use fully compatible with AES which also would allow me to have a static video intro at the top of the the blog?

Thanks,

kevin
Hi Kevin,

Your site looks very nice. You are using the Mystique theme, which I have for 2 of my sites. It is SEO optimized and has many options for navigation, design, columns and sidebars, etc. I have it on my video game site as well as my pet supplies site.

If you do not want the large image, you can go to the Advanced Settings in Autoestore and next to Large Image, leave it blank. I did this for my sites and it works fine.

I'm not sure if Mystique is responsible for the extra image or not. I am certain that when I left the Autoestore box blank for "Large Image", I got rid of them. My Mystique settings for images is thus:


The tags are generated automatically from AES by the Yahoo automatic tagger API.

If you want a sticky front page, you can do that for a post or page from the admin page in WP. In the Publish box, there is a setting for Visibility. Click on its edit button and you will see a drop-down menu which will allow you to stick that post to the front page:

Barbara Brenner is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 09:48 AM   #1892
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
ddyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Louisiana, USA.
Posts: 79
Thanks: 35
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by marigreen View Post

Hi Kevin ~ in your admin go to posts, under the post or posts that you want to always be on top.. click quick edit..there you can select ~ Make this post sticky ~ it doesn't always cooperate with the order you want them in, but if you just want one you'll be fine.. I decide which to make sticky by going to the amazon page for my products and in the dropdown box to the right select ~ sort by bestselling ~ make sure I have the best sellers posted and make those sticky.. hope that helps..
Thank you Marigreen,

I did go back and make changes that I think are impactful. It's still a long way from where I'd like it to be. I would like three categories links to appear on a left or right side bar for visitors to go directly to a category of products that interest them. Any thoughts.

Forgive me for very basic newbie questions. Stop Acne Cure Acne Cures
Kevin
ddyk is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 09:54 AM   #1893
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
ddyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Louisiana, USA.
Posts: 79
Thanks: 35
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Barbara Brenner View Post

Hi Kevin,

Your site looks very nice. You are using the Mystique theme, which I have for 2 of my sites. It is SEO optimized and has many options for navigation, design, columns and sidebars, etc. I have it on my video game site as well as my pet supplies site.

If you do not want the large image, you can go to the Advanced Settings in Autoestore and next to Large Image, leave it blank. I did this for my sites and it works fine.

I'm not sure if Mystique is responsible for the extra image or not. I am certain that when I left the Autoestore box blank for "Large Image", I got rid of them. My Mystique settings for images is thus:


The tags are generated automatically from AES by the Yahoo automatic tagger API.

If you want a sticky front page, you can do that for a post or page from the admin page in WP. In the Publish box, there is a setting for Visibility. Click on its edit button and you will see a drop-down menu which will allow you to stick that post to the front page:

Barbara,

Thank you so very much for you reply. I will use your advice. Side bars is my next focus.

I appreciate you, Tompang and Marigreen for your time and energy in helping me. Sincerely!!! Kevin
ddyk is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 09:57 AM   #1894
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
ddyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Louisiana, USA.
Posts: 79
Thanks: 35
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ddyk View Post

Barbara,

Thank you so very much for you reply. I will use your advice. Side bars is my next focus.

I appreciate you, Tompang and Marigreen for your time and energy in helping me. Sincerely!!! Kevin
Wow!!! I just tried to click threw to Amazon on each of my product offerings and got an error page.

ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND
Oops! Looks like the page you're looking for was moved or never existed.
Make sure you typed the correct URL or followed a valid link.

Obviously, that is not good! LOL Any thoughts?

Kevin

Is the problem the buy button URL?


Auto eStore Advanced Settings
Custom Fields

Large Image
Medium Image
Small Image
Price
Display Format

Multiple Posts Pages (Home, Archive, Tags, Category)
Word Limit
Show Image
Show Price
Single Post Pages (Blog Post)
Buy Button URL <------------------------------------************
Show Image
Show Price
Show Product Features
Show User Reviews
Show Update Time
Other

Auto Update
Cache Image Locally
Cloaking Base
You must use pretty permalinks to enable cloaking.
ddyk is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 10:19 AM   #1895
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
ddyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Louisiana, USA.
Posts: 79
Thanks: 35
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I had used the cloaking base option with "pretty permalinks."

Cloaking Base
You must use pretty permalinks to enable cloaking.

Of course, I wouldn't know a "pretty" permalink from an "ugly" permalink. (Sorry, humor helps me stay high on the mood elevator).

Can anyone help with the use of pretty permalinks?

Thanks,

Kevin
ddyk is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 10:21 AM   #1896
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Central NJ, USA
Posts: 44
Thanks: 31
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ddyk View Post

Thank you Marigreen,

I did go back and make changes that I think are impactful. It's still a long way from where I'd like it to be. I would like three categories links to appear on a left or right side bar for visitors to go directly to a category of products that interest them. Any thoughts.

Forgive me for very basic newbie questions. Stop Acne Cure Acne Cures
Kevin
You should be able to just set Mystique to have a left sidebar [or wherever you want that content to appear] and then drag the Categories widget there.
Barbara Brenner is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 10:45 AM   #1897
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Benhur's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 289
Thanks: 55
Thanked 45 Times in 44 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ddyk View Post

I had used the cloaking base option with "pretty permalinks."

Cloaking Base
You must use pretty permalinks to enable cloaking.

Of course, I wouldn't know a "pretty" permalink from an "ugly" permalink. (Sorry, humor helps me stay high on the mood elevator).

Can anyone help with the use of pretty permalinks?

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin,

In your wp-admin go to settings,permalinks, in the Common settings

choose Custom structure and copy this " /%category%/%postname%/ "

without quote.

What it does is in the URl you can see the actual product
and not some kind of unreadable letters and numbers. This is good for SEO.
When I start my site my Alexa rank is 5mil now Im in less than a mil.

I hope this helps.

edsel
Benhur is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 10:58 AM   #1898
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
BrianAnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: From Singapore, now live in Malaysia
Posts: 95
Thanks: 2
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ddyk View Post

I had used the cloaking base option with "pretty permalinks."

Cloaking Base
You must use pretty permalinks to enable cloaking.

Of course, I wouldn't know a "pretty" permalink from an "ugly" permalink. (Sorry, humor helps me stay high on the mood elevator).

Can anyone help with the use of pretty permalinks?

Thanks,

Kevin

hi kevin,

seen your site, when i click at 225 LEDs Anti-Aging Red LED your url shows as stopacnecure.com/?p=15 (is Default setting)

i will suggest that you change the permalink settings as follows
1. /%category%/%postname%/
stopacnecure.com/catergory title/225 LEDs Anti-Aging Red LED

or

2. /%postname%/
stopacnecure.com/225 LEDs Anti-Aging Red LED

i believe this will look better with the words rather then p=15
and i believe google crawls for words

note: this can be change at Custom Structure @ Setting

cheers
Brian :p
BrianAnan is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 11:11 AM   #1899
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
BrianAnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: From Singapore, now live in Malaysia
Posts: 95
Thanks: 2
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

You are most welcome

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Brian is a fantastic guy, as are many others on this thread, could not wish for a better bunch of people
thanks :rolleyes: for the compliment buddy,

have a great weekend.

cheers
Brian :p
BrianAnan is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2010, 11:15 AM   #1900
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
BrianAnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: From Singapore, now live in Malaysia
Posts: 95
Thanks: 2
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tompang View Post

Strange though. I can vouch that the download link is there at the forum. I just downloaded it. By the way, are you registered at the forum ?
hi tom,

i couldn't find buddy.... under which title is it located., PM me please...

it's time to change my glasses...:p

cheers
Brian :p
BrianAnan is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate, amazon, auto, autoestore, beautiful, blog, estore, plugin, stores, turn, wordpress

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:11 PM.