Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 3rd Feb 2010, 08:11 AM   #151
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2004
Posts: 9
Thanks: 32
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Ayaw,

I ordered and installed this today on one of my domains, I wanted to go down the WP route and also the Amazon route so it was pure luck that I came across this thread today and found your product !

It was simple to install and get up and running. I have a few questions regarding my WP theme and wanted some advice because my current theme does not look like a "store". I have emailed you and will wait for your reply.

Cheers
fifi
fifi is offline  
Unread 3rd Feb 2010, 12:35 PM   #152
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 11
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you for your reply Ayaw, a few more questions...has your plugin schedule functions.. for example to set it to do 1 post per day and how stable it is? I mean situations where it can stop posting because of connection timeouts and then it just doesnt know what to do...this issue happened from time to time with all such plugins ive seen before. What about yours one?
It is very important aspect fo me i even say the main aspect....so if your script is free of this problems i'll buy it.
Smokefun is offline  
Unread 3rd Feb 2010, 01:30 PM   #153
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post

Whats the differences between your paid Amazon poster and the FREE Amazon Autoposter?
Most of free poster just have basic features, they help to easier you jobs, but you still have to do a lot of job, for example, scheduling the post manually, must be edited or the post will look ugly, and etc.

Auto eStore can be configured. The job is only when you set it up. Then it will be auto pilot your blog.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 3rd Feb 2010, 01:36 PM   #154
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by fifi View Post

Hey Ayaw,

I ordered and installed this today on one of my domains, I wanted to go down the WP route and also the Amazon route so it was pure luck that I came across this thread today and found your product !

It was simple to install and get up and running. I have a few questions regarding my WP theme and wanted some advice because my current theme does not look like a "store". I have emailed you and will wait for your reply.

Cheers
fifi
Hello fifi,

Thank you... I've replied your email

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 3rd Feb 2010, 02:01 PM   #155
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Smokefun View Post

Thank you for your reply Ayaw, a few more questions...has your plugin schedule functions.. for example to set it to do 1 post per day and how stable it is? I mean situations where it can stop posting because of connection timeouts and then it just doesnt know what to do...this issue happened from time to time with all such plugins ive seen before. What about yours one?
It is very important aspect fo me i even say the main aspect....so if your script is free of this problems i'll buy it.
hi smokefun,

Yes, you can define how many post you want each day.
error can be caused by many things, either you host down, the amazon webservice is down, or all products that matched your filter already posted.

When this happen, you will miss the schedule.
But next days, when amazon release new products based on your filters, It will be posted again.

on rare case, like in the mid of last year... amazon change it's way to access their web service. All amazon script stop working.

We will update the plugin when that happen again.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 3rd Feb 2010, 08:56 PM   #156
Emerald City Warrior
War Room Member
 
Marakatapolis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: WASHINGTON
Posts: 296
Thanks: 59
Thanked 59 Times in 19 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is there anything about this system that will get your website de-indexed from Google? If so, what can be done to be safe to prevent this Google slap?
Marakatapolis is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2010, 01:32 AM   #157
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Marakatapolis View Post

Is there anything about this system that will get your website de-indexed from Google? If so, what can be done to be safe to prevent this Google slap?
Hi Marakatapolis,

There is nothing unusual with the system that is dangerous
As long as you don't use any strange plugin, I'm sure you can't be slapped.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2010, 04:00 AM   #158
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello guys....

Auto eStore 2.0 is ready for download

Please check your email

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2010, 08:35 AM   #159
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2004
Posts: 9
Thanks: 32
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just to say that Ayaw has been fast to reply to my emails and has provided really helpful guidance for the site that I have set up with this plugin. The software was easy to install and I wanted guidance on the WP template to use and he's always replied to me promptly.

Thanks!
fifi
fifi is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2010, 09:03 AM   #160
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by fifi View Post

Just to say that Ayaw has been fast to reply to my emails and has provided really helpful guidance for the site that I have set up with this plugin. The software was easy to install and I wanted guidance on the WP template to use and he's always replied to me promptly.

Thanks!
fifi
You're welcome fifi
ayaw is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2010, 08:15 AM   #161
Warrior Member
 
fordannycool's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Posts: 4
Thanks: 18
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Is this plug-in built only in mind for an Amazon e-store or could it be used for any e-store we wish to make?

Thanks,

Danny
fordannycool is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2010, 08:34 AM   #162
Nice
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw,

I should be so lucky to find you here.
I've just mailed you a few second ago about the 2.0 version download link from email.
It seems not to work.

Please help.

Thanks
Nice
 
Unread 5th Feb 2010, 09:18 AM   #163
Nice
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok. It works now!
 
Unread 5th Feb 2010, 09:42 AM   #164
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Bournemouth UK
Posts: 74
Thanks: 7
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How does it make the job easier and put the blog on autopilot?
alternative-answer is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2010, 10:41 AM   #165
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by fordannycool View Post

Hi,

Is this plug-in built only in mind for an Amazon e-store or could it be used for any e-store we wish to make?

Thanks,

Danny
Hi Danny,

Yes, this plugin is build in mind for Amazon.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2010, 10:49 AM   #166
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post

How does it make the job easier and put the blog on autopilot?
Hi,

You can define how many post you want each day and you can define the filters.

For example, when you define "sony digital camera", "canon digital camera"

Then, the plugin will grab the products from amazon every day and posts it to your blog automatically.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2010, 10:52 AM   #167
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Bournemouth UK
Posts: 74
Thanks: 7
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the responsed to my questions, I am going to make the purchase now...
alternative-answer is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2010, 11:40 AM   #168
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Bournemouth UK
Posts: 74
Thanks: 7
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any sugestion on which themes to use please?
alternative-answer is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2010, 01:59 PM   #169
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post

Thanks for the responsed to my questions, I am going to make the purchase now...
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post

Any sugestion on which themes to use please?
Hi,

Thank you very much sir...

For the themes, I suggest elegant themes.
Just $25 you can get all their beautiful themes.

Free themes works too... Smashing Magazine, Mashable and WPhacks has great resources about excellent Free WP Themes.

Anyway, the best themes that works will be depends on your niche
For example if your niche is about herbal / supplements, it's good to get natural / green themes. If your niche is about toys, you may go with colorful and bright themes. Just my thought...

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2010, 04:01 PM   #170
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Bournemouth UK
Posts: 74
Thanks: 7
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi,

You can define how many post you want each day and you can define the filters.

For example, when you define "sony digital camera", "canon digital camera"

Then, the plugin will grab the products from amazon every day and posts it to your blog automatically.

all the best,
ayaw
I can see what you mean now, much more easier than the free one.
alternative-answer is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2010, 12:49 AM   #171
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post

I can see what you mean now, much more easier than the free one.
Hi..

Thanks...
besides, it's much more SEO Friendly...

All the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2010, 03:53 PM   #172
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Bournemouth UK
Posts: 74
Thanks: 7
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi..

Thanks...
besides, it's much more SEO Friendly...

All the best,
ayaw
I'm using all in one SEO, is this necessary with this plugin?
alternative-answer is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2010, 01:28 AM   #173
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post

I'm using all in one SEO, is this necessary with this plugin?
All in one SEO is a good addition

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2010, 10:55 AM   #174
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
mllnsgrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: NNJ
Posts: 284
Thanks: 194
Thanked 57 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw...

Do you have anything that works with CJ? Is this plugin strictly for Amazon products? Any recommendations for cj?

thanks,
Liz
mllnsgrl is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2010, 12:12 PM   #175
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Liz,

Yes, this plugin is for Amazon Products...
CJ is not available yet...

all the best,
ayaw

Originally Posted by mllnsgrl View Post

Hi Ayaw...

Do you have anything that works with CJ? Is this plugin strictly for Amazon products? Any recommendations for cj?

thanks,
Liz
ayaw is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2010, 03:23 PM   #176
HyperActive Warrior
 
gnett's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 91
Thanks: 7
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks very interesting!

Quick question -- will this also work with Endless.com (Amazon's shoe store)? I gather that my Amazon ID will work with Endless, but does your plugin also work with Endless?

(If you're not sure, I guess I could be a guinea pig if you could put it on your "to do" list.)
gnett is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2010, 03:25 PM   #177
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Bournemouth UK
Posts: 74
Thanks: 7
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, the plugin is not automatically updating on my sites, I had to do it manually today, please advise.
alternative-answer is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2010, 07:13 PM   #178
HyperActive Warrior
 
gnett's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 91
Thanks: 7
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought the plugin and installed it on 2 sites -- works beautifully! I have used a few other Amazon plugins and this one is the best by far.

But if you could please add Endless.com, that would be killer!

(Amazon and Endless use the same affiliate ID.)

I'd rather use Endless for shoes and handbags because they pay a higher affiliate commission compared to the shoes and handbags on Amazon proper.
gnett is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2010, 10:43 PM   #179
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gnett View Post

Looks very interesting!

Quick question -- will this also work with Endless.com (Amazon's shoe store)? I gather that my Amazon ID will work with Endless, but does your plugin also work with Endless?

(If you're not sure, I guess I could be a guinea pig if you could put it on your "to do" list.)
Originally Posted by gnett View Post

I bought the plugin and installed it on 2 sites -- works beautifully! I have used a few other Amazon plugins and this one is the best by far.

But if you could please add Endless.com, that would be killer!

(Amazon and Endless use the same affiliate ID.)

I'd rather use Endless for shoes and handbags because they pay a higher affiliate commission compared to the shoes and handbags on Amazon proper.
Hi gnett,

Actually you can do it manually because Endless and Amazon have same ASIN and Auto eStore keeps it at custom fields.

So, to display the endless link, you can add this in single.php after <?php the_content(); ?>

Code:
<?php
$asin = get_post_meta($post->ID, 'amazon', true);
?>

<a href="http://www.endless.com/dp/<?php echo $asin; ?>/?tag=YOUR_ID_HERE-20">Buy from Endless</a>
Anyway, we're looking on how to make this easier for users. That will go to our 'to do list'.
Many thank for your suggestion

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2010, 11:05 PM   #180
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Have you set up the 'Number of post per day'?

In new blog, usually you may missed several schedule.
This is normal because the automatic job in wordpress depend on the visitor. So, if you set 5 post per day but you only have 1 visitors, 4 schedule will be missed.

If you don't want to miss it, you can hook your wp-cron to your webhost cronjobs. You can ask your host support on how to hook it. But I don't recommend it because that may leads many problem in the future.

Don't worry, this happen only when your blog is new. This will not occur if your blog already have steady visitor flow / frequent search engine bots crawl.

To get some bots traffic. You can do it by submitting your site / rss to blog directory / rss directories. They usually grab our content and act like a normal visitor. And that will trigger the automatic job.

all the best,
ayaw

Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post

Hi, the plugin is not automatically updating on my sites, I had to do it manually today, please advise.
ayaw is offline  
Unread 8th Feb 2010, 06:10 AM   #181
HyperActive Warrior
 
gnett's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 91
Thanks: 7
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks so much for that bit of code for Endless.

If I may ask, what exactly does it do, aside from putting my affiliate ID and a link to Endless? Does it replace the Amazon "Buy" button, and therefore sent the visitor to the appropriate page on Endless?

(I'm getting ready to start up my Endless store, now that I have a good way of getting content on the pages.)
gnett is offline  
Unread 8th Feb 2010, 11:34 AM   #182
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Bournemouth UK
Posts: 74
Thanks: 7
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gnett View Post

Thanks so much for that bit of code for Endless.

If I may ask, what exactly does it do, aside from putting my affiliate ID and a link to Endless? Does it replace the Amazon "Buy" button, and therefore sent the visitor to the appropriate page on Endless?

(I'm getting ready to start up my Endless store, now that I have a good way of getting content on the pages.)
Please could you tell me what Endless is and what it can do?
alternative-answer is offline  
Unread 8th Feb 2010, 11:43 AM   #183
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Bournemouth UK
Posts: 74
Thanks: 7
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am using an older version of Wordpress, is there any issue associated with upgrading to the newest version?
alternative-answer is offline  
Unread 8th Feb 2010, 07:35 PM   #184
Emerald City Warrior
War Room Member
 
Marakatapolis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: WASHINGTON
Posts: 296
Thanks: 59
Thanked 59 Times in 19 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just bought this, look forward to getting it up and running. I read one of the updates is "manual". Does this mean I can pick a specific item to post?

For example, I have a site I want to make about a very specific niche of DVD movies, and just randomly adding movies would be no good for this type of site. Could I use Auto Estore to manually post specific items as I add them?

I have several sites I plan to use the auto feature on, but this individual site would require very specific items.
Marakatapolis is offline  
Unread 8th Feb 2010, 09:58 PM   #185
Emerald City Warrior
War Room Member
 
Marakatapolis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: WASHINGTON
Posts: 296
Thanks: 59
Thanked 59 Times in 19 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How do you get thumbnail images to show up in post summaries? Do I need a plugin for that? Which one?
Marakatapolis is offline  
Unread 9th Feb 2010, 12:06 AM   #186
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gnett View Post

Thanks so much for that bit of code for Endless.

If I may ask, what exactly does it do, aside from putting my affiliate ID and a link to Endless? Does it replace the Amazon "Buy" button, and therefore sent the visitor to the appropriate page on Endless?

(I'm getting ready to start up my Endless store, now that I have a good way of getting content on the pages.)
Hi...

The code will fetch ASIN from post, and build the following link as instructed here.

Code:
http://www.endless.com/dp/ASIN/?tag=YOUR_ID_HERE-20

The code will just add the link after your post. The amazon buy button still exist. So, you have 2 link to Amazon and endless.

If you want to eliminate the Amazon buy button, you can do it at Advanced menu.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 9th Feb 2010, 12:07 AM   #187
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post

Please could you tell me what Endless is and what it can do?
Hi,

Endless is Amazon sister site specialized in Handbags and shoes. They offer Affiliate program with bigger commission

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 9th Feb 2010, 12:10 AM   #188
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post

I am using an older version of Wordpress, is there any issue associated with upgrading to the newest version?
Hi,

It must be safe... We always use the latest Wordpress when testing the plugin. So, It must 100% compatible with the latest wordpress version when the plugin released.

For example: the plugin 2.0 must be 100% compatible with Wordpress 2.9.1

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 9th Feb 2010, 12:25 AM   #189
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Marakatapolis View Post

Just bought this, look forward to getting it up and running. I read one of the updates is "manual". Does this mean I can pick a specific item to post?

For example, I have a site I want to make about a very specific niche of DVD movies, and just randomly adding movies would be no good for this type of site. Could I use Auto Estore to manually post specific items as I add them?

I have several sites I plan to use the auto feature on, but this individual site would require very specific items.
Hi,

Yes... you can.

If you don't want the Automatic Post, you can set "number of post per day" to zero. Then to manually post your items, you can go to Products Filters and use the new 'test' button.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 9th Feb 2010, 12:34 AM   #190
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Marakatapolis View Post

How do you get thumbnail images to show up in post summaries? Do I need a plugin for that? Which one?
Hi,

Are you using magazine / premium themes? To get the images showed correctly, it's depends on your themes. Generally there are instructions on the themes by entering the thumbnail at 'Custom Fields'. Then you can instruct Auto eStore to do it automatically at Advanced Options.

1. Most Premium themes uses timthumb.php or thumb.php requires local images. So, you must cache your images locally at Advanced Options.

2. If you host at hostgator, you have to contact their support and ask them to whitelist it from mod_security.

If none of above works, please send the url and create a temporary admin user for us and send the info to plugin(at)autoestore.com

We will help you out.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 9th Feb 2010, 02:42 AM   #191
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi ayaw, i am considering to buy the plugin, need some clarification on the following:

1. Why is the price shown in your sites is lower vs. the amazon price? i mean when you actually click the link and taken to amazon.com, the price is higher than what is advertised in the sites. Is the price shown in the sites are fed from amazon.com?
2. Can the number of reviews be limited? I might not want to show full 40 reviews of a product, you know what i mean.

Thanks for your response!
Ryans is offline  
Unread 9th Feb 2010, 03:29 AM   #192
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2004
Posts: 9
Thanks: 32
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gnett View Post

I bought the plugin and installed it on 2 sites -- works beautifully! I have used a few other Amazon plugins and this one is the best by far.

But if you could please add Endless.com, that would be killer!

(Amazon and Endless use the same affiliate ID.)

I'd rather use Endless for shoes and handbags because they pay a higher affiliate commission compared to the shoes and handbags on Amazon proper.
Hi Gail/gnett,

This plugin seems to work beautifully and is easy enough to set up..the only problem I am having is finding decent WP templates so that my site looks like a proper store and not just another WP blog. I've looked around online but can't seem to find anything that looks decent and also looks like a storefront - this is my main stumbling block right now. Would you mind sharing where you got your WP template from? If you want to PM me that's fine, I can't PM at the moment.

Cheers,
fifi
fifi is offline  
Unread 9th Feb 2010, 05:47 AM   #193
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ryans View Post

hi ayaw, i am considering to buy the plugin, need some clarification on the following:

1. Why is the price shown in your sites is lower vs. the amazon price? i mean when you actually click the link and taken to amazon.com, the price is higher than what is advertised in the sites. Is the price shown in the sites are fed from amazon.com?
2. Can the number of reviews be limited? I might not want to show full 40 reviews of a product, you know what i mean.

Thanks for your response!
Hi Ryans,

1. Sometimes the price is not same because amazon it self have many price... It's listed price, offer price, best offer price, etc.

2. You can, but currently it's relatively hard to do that... You must fetch it from the custom fields and show it manually. If you can create wordpress themes, it's not so hard to do it.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 9th Feb 2010, 10:36 AM   #194
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Anewbist's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 122
Thanks: 84
Thanked 55 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just purchased your product
Anewbist is offline  
Unread 9th Feb 2010, 10:51 AM   #195
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Anewbist View Post

just purchased your product
Thank you very much sir...

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 9th Feb 2010, 12:39 PM   #196
Emerald City Warrior
War Room Member
 
Marakatapolis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: WASHINGTON
Posts: 296
Thanks: 59
Thanked 59 Times in 19 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi,

Are you using magazine / premium themes? To get the images showed correctly, it's depends on your themes. Generally there are instructions on the themes by entering the thumbnail at 'Custom Fields'. Then you can instruct Auto eStore to do it automatically at Advanced Options.

1. Most Premium themes uses timthumb.php or thumb.php requires local images. So, you must cache your images locally at Advanced Options.

2. If you host at hostgator, you have to contact their support and ask them to whitelist it from mod_security.

If none of above works, please send the url and create a temporary admin user for us and send the info to plugin(at)autoestore.com

We will help you out.

all the best,
ayaw

I don't know what to do.... can you post some steps to take to set this up in advanced options? And yes I'm using a premium theme, it's Gazette by WooThemes. I know how to make thumbnails manually, but can the estore plugin do it automatically? If so, what do I need to do?

Thank you.
Marakatapolis is offline  
Unread 9th Feb 2010, 01:53 PM   #197
HyperActive Warrior
 
gnett's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 91
Thanks: 7
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by fifi View Post

Hi Gail/gnett,

This plugin seems to work beautifully and is easy enough to set up..the only problem I am having is finding decent WP templates so that my site looks like a proper store and not just another WP blog. I've looked around online but can't seem to find anything that looks decent and also looks like a storefront - this is my main stumbling block right now. Would you mind sharing where you got your WP template from? If you want to PM me that's fine, I can't PM at the moment.

Cheers,
fifi
Hi Fifi -- I don't quite have enough posts to IM either, but I am using a fairly standard template; it doesn't necessarily look like a store, though, so I'm not sure what you're wanting.

Meanwhile, I am going to experiment with putting the Endless link in, and see if I can somehow convince it to show a Buy button for Endless.
gnett is offline  
Unread 10th Feb 2010, 01:54 AM   #198
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Marakatapolis View Post

I don't know what to do.... can you post some steps to take to set this up in advanced options? And yes I'm using a premium theme, it's Gazette by WooThemes. I know how to make thumbnails manually, but can the estore plugin do it automatically? If so, what do I need to do?

Thank you.
Hi,

1. Find out in the themes instruction / documentation on how to add thumbnail. 99% themes will ask you to input a 'Custom Fields' like 'thumbnail' / 'post_thumbnail' / 'post_image' / etc...

2. When you get it... just go to Auto eStore -> Advanced.
There are 3 images size... Large / Medium / Small... Choose Images you want... you can predict it looking for the themes demo, mostly you can use 'medium images'. Enter the custom field name there. So, next time... Auto eStore will automatically fill the images to the specified Custom Field.

3. Wait Auto eStore to fix your previous post depend on how you set the 'Auto Refresh'. If you set it to 'daily' then wait 24 hours and get back to your sites.

Or if you want instant changes, just edit the posts and remove all the images custom fields. The plugin will fix it automatically when it can not found the image custom fields.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to ayaw For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Feb 2010, 01:56 AM   #199
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gnett View Post

Hi Fifi -- I don't quite have enough posts to IM either, but I am using a fairly standard template; it doesn't necessarily look like a store, though, so I'm not sure what you're wanting.

Meanwhile, I am going to experiment with putting the Endless link in, and see if I can somehow convince it to show a Buy button for Endless.
Hi gnett,

Just... tell me if you can't get the endless button.
We'll help you out

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 10th Feb 2010, 03:34 AM   #200
Klemencycable
War Room Member
 
Klemen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Skofja Loca, Slovenia
Posts: 139
Thanks: 29
Thanked 39 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw,

with using your plugin, my site is working like a charm;
through I`ve sent you some questions in your email,

I ll set up endless too, higher comission right on time


best regards!

Klemen
Klemen is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate, amazon, auto, autoestore, beautiful, blog, estore, plugin, stores, turn, wordpress
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:47 AM.