Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 6th Dec 2010, 03:07 AM   #2701
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
kevintg1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Sunny Spain
Posts: 306
Thanks: 38
Thanked 61 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Maleeqa

i will have to wait for Ayaw and see if he can take a look

Kev
Originally Posted by maleeqa View Post

Hi Kev,

Oppss.. I have not had any problems doing product testing on my websites. Page 2..page ..even page 5 all came up. hmmm...maybe because of browser you are using, perhaps? ..
then, i had no idea on how to settle this...

sorry kev...

Maleeqa
kevintg1 is offline  
Unread 6th Dec 2010, 05:17 AM   #2702
Facing the 800lb Gorilla
 
bouch2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PatriciaJ View Post

I've tried both ways and adding articles too works best for me. If you are using the comparison widget you need to add your articles as pages not posts.
Patricia,

can you please tell me more about this comparison widget?
Thanks in advance.
bouch2008 is offline  
Unread 6th Dec 2010, 07:25 AM   #2703
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
kevintg1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Sunny Spain
Posts: 306
Thanks: 38
Thanked 61 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi ayaw
this plug in is not working on my sites, just setup 2 more and no good,
i really dont have time, to keep messing around with this, it might be the premium themes i am using, but i dont wont to Chang them,
i have sent you a PM and 2 emails plugin@autoestore.com and skyayaw@gmail.com
Thank you Kevin
kevintg1 is offline  
Unread 6th Dec 2010, 07:51 AM   #2704
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes, I have pretty much left the actual Aes plugin to work away, but I have been promoting the sites using another couple of software offerings, one of which is a monthly commitment, and the other a one off. I think Amazon is good to a point, but there is much better money to be made elsewhere. Having said that, after all is set, it does take time, and it takes work, no matter what anyone says online

You too, enjoy the week

Warmest Regards,

Gordon


Originally Posted by maleeqa View Post

Hi Gordon,

hmm..not much changes...the setup process is same as the old ones as i've gone through all the processes when i set up my NEW christmas site and a NEW pet website last week.
hmmm...It seems you had left your website go on autopilot Gordon..?.. ..

Have a great week Buddy ,

Maleeqa
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th Dec 2010, 07:56 AM   #2705
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Re Amazon, I have a number of sites generating money through Amazon and Adsense. With Adsense, I like the way you can separate the channels, and just call up a report for one channel, rather than all of them

With Amazon, the sales are listed and categorised by the categories within Amazon, and not by domain or channel. Not unless I have missed something? It seems when checking through sales made, you cannot separate them, but rather have to look through all sales made.

Is this correct, or am I missing something? It would be nice in the case of selling on a site, that we were able to just call up the data for that particular site, or in order for that to happen, would we need to setup separate Amazon accounts for each niche?

Anyone know? Comments Appreciated?

Cheers

Gordon
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th Dec 2010, 10:58 AM   #2706
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Ayaw,
Really need your help with this plugin. When I click "Post Now" I get "Post Failed". Have tried and tried and cannot find a solution. Please help!
jerry62948@live.com
jerry62948 is offline  
Unread 6th Dec 2010, 04:58 PM   #2707
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kevintg1 View Post

When i click on test, a popup comes up and says 150 found, i then add the 1st 5,6,or10 produts, click next page to add more, and it gos blank, if i dont add products still gos blank,

also when my post show on the site there is a photo and small description and price,
that's great, but no buy now or more info button, you only get buy now when you click on the photo and then gos to a a full page, i would like to add moor info and buy now on the 1st small post

Thanks
Kev

now when i go back to test, no products are showing, all my ips etc are spot on. its like once they have been displayed and added they will not show any more,even though you can only add the produts from the 1st page only,

any help with this would be great

thanks
Kev
Hi Kev I think I may be able to shed some light on your challenge.
Q1. when the product selection pop up box comes up, select your products whether you want 1 or all 10 from that page. DO NOT go to the next page YET. At the bottom of the pop up window you should see a button that says GO or Publish (I don't have it in front of me at the moment). Click THAT button to publish those selected products from the 1st page of the pop up ONLY!
Next pull up the pop up and pick page 2 and repeat the above process, then go to page 3 ect....


Q2. I believe this to be a theme related issue. I too however use a theme that does not have this feature. I am doing well with sales because people love to click images, so it does not seem to be a problem.

If you want to use the current theme you can simply tweak the code to pull over a button that you have uploaded separately and designate its linking structure on the path (as it were) to follow.

I don't find this to be a problem however. My CTR going TO Amazon on one site utilizing this structure is over 17% which I find acceptable. The conversions from that site AT Amazon last month were over 8.5%.

I personally like Ayaw's reasoning for this structure and it's paying well.
I hope this helps. If I was off target on my answers please rephrase the line of questioning and we can give it another attempt.
Patrick
Enfusia is offline  
Unread 6th Dec 2010, 05:14 PM   #2708
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

Re Amazon, I have a number of sites generating money through Amazon and Adsense. With Adsense, I like the way you can separate the channels, and just call up a report for one channel, rather than all of them

With Amazon, the sales are listed and categorised by the categories within Amazon, and not by domain or channel. Not unless I have missed something? It seems when checking through sales made, you cannot separate them, but rather have to look through all sales made.

Is this correct, or am I missing something? It would be nice in the case of selling on a site, that we were able to just call up the data for that particular site, or in order for that to happen, would we need to setup separate Amazon accounts for each niche?

Anyone know? Comments Appreciated?

Cheers

Gordon
Sure thing Gordon,
In your Amazon account go to, Help> Reports> tracking ID's.
There you will see this quote "With Tracking IDs, you can analyze the performance of your different Web sites or merchandising strategies while accumulating earnings under a single Associates ID. To create Tracking IDs, please"

Below that click "How do I request multiple tracking ID's?"

You will find you can give each site a new tracking ID up to a limit of 100.
Above that you must request additional ID's in blocks.

I understand, this is one of those weird items you don't think would be under help. I had to search my butt off to find the dang thing.

But once implemented they work flawlessly!
Patrick
Enfusia is offline  
Unread 6th Dec 2010, 05:24 PM   #2709
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jerry62948 View Post

Hello Ayaw,
Really need your help with this plugin. When I click "Post Now" I get "Post Failed". Have tried and tried and cannot find a solution. Please help!
jerry62948@live.com
If I may,
Let's check this down.
1. Do you have all your ID's entered properly?
2. Do you have your categories and filters both set up and saved?
3. Do you have any pending posts?

check these things and if you're still having challenges Ayaw or someone else will have to help you.
Patrick
Enfusia is offline  
Unread 6th Dec 2010, 05:44 PM   #2710
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Absolutely brilliant Patrick and exactly what I was looking for, I searched and searched for info, and did not get it, amazing how easy it is when you know where to look

You really are becoming the resident expert here, that is for sure

After buttering you up a bit more, maybe I can ask two more questions?

One is in relation to USA setup, I am -20 which is North America. All the sites I setup are -20 I am in the UK, but set my Amazon sites up on .com

I am paid every $100, but really I have to up that to $250, reason being small amounts are not so much worth our while when the banks here in the UK hit us with exhorbitant charges for coverting from dollars to sterling, so the question is, can I switch those sites to UK setup and be paid in sterling into my UK account? Or would I have to setp a UK account? As it sits, I cannot be paid into the bank, only by check, and it is a bit of a pain to be honest.

Second question is in relation to video, I know this is slightly off topic, but here goes. I like Animoto because it is fast and the videos one can produce are pretty good. Do not like their Tos, nor their service lately, and so I am looking for something to produce videos fast and to the same quality as Animoto, any suggestions? I can use Adobe Premier Pro, have also used Power Director and other offerings, and the videos are great with any of these other products, but you cannot churn them out quickly, and that is what I am looking. Video can suck up a lot of time. I am checking out Photdex's Pro Show Producer at the moment, and I like it, but there is quite a lot to learn with it too, all I want really is simple videos like Animoto, images, sound and text will do fine, but has to be as quick as Animoto or not far off it, any suggestions?

Cheers

Thanks for the enlightenment re Amazon by the way, great job

Warmest Regards,

Gordon



Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

Sure thing Gordon,
In your Amazon account go to, Help> Reports> tracking ID's.
There you will see this quote "With Tracking IDs, you can analyze the performance of your different Web sites or merchandising strategies while accumulating earnings under a single Associates ID. To create Tracking IDs, please"

Below that click "How do I request multiple tracking ID's?"

You will find you can give each site a new tracking ID up to a limit of 100.
Above that you must request additional ID's in blocks.

I understand, this is one of those weird items you don't think would be under help. I had to search my butt off to find the dang thing.

But once implemented they work flawlessly!
Patrick
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th Dec 2010, 06:17 PM   #2711
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

Absolutely brilliant Patrick and exactly what I was looking for, I searched and searched for info, and did not get it, amazing how easy it is when you know where to look

You really are becoming the resident expert here, that is for sure

After buttering you up a bit more, maybe I can ask two more questions?

One is in relation to USA setup, I am -20 which is North America. All the sites I setup are -20 I am in the UK, but set my Amazon sites up on .com

I am paid every $100, but really I have to up that to $250, reason being small amounts are not so much worth our while when the banks here in the UK hit us with exhorbitant charges for coverting from dollars to sterling, so the question is, can I switch those sites to UK setup and be paid in sterling into my UK account? Or would I have to setp a UK account? As it sits, I cannot be paid into the bank, only by check, and it is a bit of a pain to be honest.

Second question is in relation to video, I know this is slightly off topic, but here goes. I like Animoto because it is fast and the videos one can produce are pretty good. Do not like their Tos, nor their service lately, and so I am looking for something to produce videos fast and to the same quality as Animoto, any suggestions? I can use Adobe Premier Pro, have also used Power Director and other offerings, and the videos are great with any of these other products, but you cannot churn them out quickly, and that is what I am looking. Video can suck up a lot of time. I am checking out Photdex's Pro Show Producer at the moment, and I like it, but there is quite a lot to learn with it too, all I want really is simple videos like Animoto, images, sound and text will do fine, but has to be as quick as Animoto or not far off it, any suggestions?

Cheers

Thanks for the enlightenment re Amazon by the way, great job

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
Gordon,
You're welcome on the Amazon thingy, no problem.
As for the UK VS US dilemma sorry, I don't have a clue as I am here in Florida.
Although I do have one for you that I made up a while back:
(if you're in the States) What do you call a guy from across the pond who has taken one to many diuretics?
Answer: Yer-A-Pee'N

The second Q. Go Here: TechSmith | Jing, instant screenshots and screencasts, home
Techsmith are the chaps who developed Camtasia among others. I find this to work well for many applications.

And Hey, we are all just working together to help each other succeed.
Now If I could just find more time in my day to continue with my book I'm writing all would be well with the world Eh!
Patrick
Enfusia is offline  
Unread 6th Dec 2010, 11:10 PM   #2712
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1
Thanks: 18
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ayaw:
Need your attention urgently !!!!
I still have Plugin aes v3.0, How and where can i get the last version ?.
If needed where I send the purchase information, it looks like all the fellow users already have it, but me !!!
Oscar Otero "Churri"
churripapi is offline  
Unread 7th Dec 2010, 04:06 AM   #2713
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Patrick

Re UK/US, I will check and see what I can find out from Amazon themselves, sometimes people take so long to answer emails, you can get the answer quicker on a forum

Nice one re European, though you Florida folks sure do have a wierd way of spelling things

Re Techsmith, I have Camtasia and it is fantastic for recording screencasts, but it is Animoto type videos I am looking, basically images, text, sound and fancy transitions, but put together to make a decent quality video fast, the fast bit is important to me. Will have a look at Jing, but from memory I think it is primarily aimed at screencast? Maybe not, I will look closer.

What is it I actually want?

Ability to select images from my pc, add them to a storyboard, along with text interspersed between the images, and also adding music in. Would like to add in web cam, I see Jing allows that. At the moment if I create a video in Premier Pro, I use an intro and an exit, I use some web cam footage, use music and text, but you do have to add it in and piece it together and edit, and it can be a real time sucker. With Animoto, you just pick the images, pick the transitions, pick the text, click a button and bam, your done, you can even have Animoto randomise the images and transitions, and they are quick. I also need to be able to resell the produced to another business and although Animoto are supposed to be launching a resell option to their licensing, I have been unable to find out more, as they just have not been answering email at all recently.

I thought your book would have been finished by now I am in Lisburn in Northern Ireland Patrick, I have never been to Florida, but I must look you up should I get a chance to visit your country, we have snow at the moment, I am sure you can probably do better than that

Cheers

Gordon

This always was a helpful thread Patrick, people helping people

Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

Gordon,
You're welcome on the Amazon thingy, no problem.
As for the UK VS US dilemma sorry, I don't have a clue as I am here in Florida.
Although I do have one for you that I made up a while back:
(if you're in the States) What do you call a guy from across the pond who has taken one to many diuretics?
Answer: Yer-A-Pee'N

The second Q. Go Here: TechSmith | Jing, instant screenshots and screencasts, home
Techsmith are the chaps who developed Camtasia among others. I find this to work well for many applications.

And Hey, we are all just working together to help each other succeed.
Now If I could just find more time in my day to continue with my book I'm writing all would be well with the world Eh!
Patrick
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 7th Dec 2010, 04:23 AM   #2714
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 18
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Gordon,

Have you tried muvee? -www.muvee.com/en- This is a desktop app.

I have the older version and I must say I had several technical problems with it and communication is also rather difficult. I think they are in Singapore.

The newer version is supposed to be much better, but I don't really know, as I never bought it.

I have made some videos with muvee and when it works is fantastic, fast and a lot of fun, but when it doesn't, it gets on your nerves as usual with software applications that don't work 100%, 100% of the time!
kumarajiva is offline  
Unread 7th Dec 2010, 07:08 AM   #2715
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the suggestion, I have not tried that one, I will go and have a closer look and see what I think, thanks so much for the recommendation

Cheers

Gordon

Originally Posted by kumarajiva View Post

Gordon,

Have you tried muvee? -www.muvee.com/en- This is a desktop app.

I have the older version and I must say I had several technical problems with it and communication is also rather difficult. I think they are in Singapore.

The newer version is supposed to be much better, but I don't really know, as I never bought it.

I have made some videos with muvee and when it works is fantastic, fast and a lot of fun, but when it doesn't, it gets on your nerves as usual with software applications that don't work 100%, 100% of the time!
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 8th Dec 2010, 08:29 PM   #2716
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1
Thanks: 18
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ayaw:

Oscar Otero on this titanic task of getting in contact with you or your help desk:

Since may 24/2010 after the following e-mail, contact you or your people had been impossible.
where can I download the last version of AES pliging.
Regards

from Auto eStore <skyayaw@gmail.com>
reply-to Auto eStore <skyayaw@gmail.com>
to oterooscar@gmail.com
date Mon, May 24, 2010 at 10:47 PM
subject Auto eStore Wordpress Plugin - Promo Download Link
mailed-by e-junkie.com
signed-by e-junkie.com
hide details May 24

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for purchasing Auto eStore Wordpress Plugin.
Here is your download link:
https://www.e-junkie.com/d/?t=514233...d=5ryzf&c=19jd

Please extract the downloaded file
and follow the supplied user-guide.pdf
to start using the plugin.

Your Transaction ID: 51423352CFxxxxxxxx
Your Invoice No: 19jdd5t9fcxxvm2vlqxqry3j0gxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can use one of them to complete the online registration step.

Please register at the forum and update your profile
to get access to support forum.
How To Access Support Forum

Best Regards,
Ayaw
churripapi is offline  
Unread 9th Dec 2010, 05:04 PM   #2717
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yeah Maleeqa,
Problem I'm having with "auto estore plugin" should not be a difficult one to understand. Cannot get the filters to test. I set everything up to Ayaw's instructions and it won't work. I will mention something else here. I had a situation where a warning was displayed on front page of site, caused by the plugin. To correct this required the system to be rolled back. If this could have presented another problem, I don't know.
If you or anyone could help would surely be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jerry
jerry62948 is offline  
Unread 10th Dec 2010, 07:05 AM   #2718
HyperActive Warrior
 
maleeqa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 157
Thanks: 38
Thanked 33 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yeah Maleeqa,
Problem I'm having with "auto estore plugin" should not be a difficult one to understand. Cannot get the filters to test. I set everything up to Ayaw's instructions and it won't work. I will mention something else here. I had a situation where a warning was displayed on front page of site, caused by the plugin. To correct this required the system to be rolled back. If this could have presented another problem, I don't know.
If you or anyone could help would surely be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jerry
Hi Jerry,

If you allow me to help you to resolve this issue I'm very grateful to help you. I've Pm'd my email. Please check and we can talk through email.

Best Regards,
Maleeqa
maleeqa is offline  
Unread 10th Dec 2010, 08:17 AM   #2719
Money-Maker
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
cryptone24's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 235
Thanks: 65
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I been noticing some of the posts are not including user reviews and some are. When I check out the product listing on Amazon, they do a good number of user reviews. Anyone else noticing this problem?
cryptone24 is offline  
Unread 10th Dec 2010, 12:18 PM   #2720
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cryptone24 View Post

I been noticing some of the posts are not including user reviews and some are. When I check out the product listing on Amazon, they do a good number of user reviews. Anyone else noticing this problem?
Hey, I noticed a few less than what I expected. Then I checked and it was because my settings don't allow bad reviews ect..
But when I checked EACH product on my site VS Amazon then I saw that if it was supposed to post it did.
Patrick
Enfusia is offline  
Unread 11th Dec 2010, 02:07 PM   #2721
True Niche Sites
War Room Member
 
Steven Dybka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 415
Thanks: 136
Thanked 75 Times in 67 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tompang View Post

Ayaw please take a look at this. Currently, reviews are presnted in an iframe. when anyone clicks on the the reviews - they are brought to the amazon review page. This url does not have our amazon affliate tag. If the customer clicks on add to cart- there is also no affliate tag. In other words if there is a sale - we do not get the fees.

An example would be the url below

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System With Storage Tank Removes Fluoride

Is there a work around this ?
I've been wondering the same thing,there are so many outgoing links in the review section of the iframe,will these links include our affiliate id when clicked on otherwise what is the point of including the reviews at all.
Steven Dybka is offline  
Unread 11th Dec 2010, 07:34 PM   #2722
Money-Maker
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
cryptone24's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 235
Thanks: 65
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

Hey, I noticed a few less than what I expected. Then I checked and it was because my settings don't allow bad reviews ect..
But when I checked EACH product on my site VS Amazon then I saw that if it was supposed to post it did.
Patrick
Where exactly is this "exclude bad reviews" button, cause the only thing I see under the Advanced tab is "include user reviews", which I have check marked, many of posts simply not showing any user reviews from amazon.
cryptone24 is offline  
Unread 11th Dec 2010, 09:01 PM   #2723
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cryptone24 View Post

Where exactly is this "exclude bad reviews" button, cause the only thing I see under the Advanced tab is "include user reviews", which I have check marked, many of posts simply not showing any user reviews from amazon.
My apologies, I must have been thinking of another Amazon product I use that has that feature.:confused:

Maybe I need more sleep, sorry.
Patrick
Enfusia is offline  
Unread 11th Dec 2010, 09:59 PM   #2724
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok I am going to share a tactic that I use that's pure gold.

Besides the auto stores I also build out niche sites for individual products or groups of products.
Here's the technique I use to find the products to build niche sites on.

One of the really simple things I do to see what products people are searching for on Amazon and which will rank AND which will convert is:

I have a multi niche auto amazon only blog lets say "really great products.com" I have any category I want on it.

1. I fill it full of categories each posting at 1 per day.

2. I have a little over 1k links to home with 30+ on page high pr blog comments.

3. I use stat press plugin "free"

4. I look at the search terms column to see what product names people are actually searching for.

5. I check to see if those products are being purchased in my Amazon account.

6. As new hot selling products rise up I build out niche sites for them in various manners.

The benefits are that:
1. I don't build stuff for stuff that nobody's searching for or buying.
2. I vary rarely misfire and build out a niche site that stinks.
3. I don't do tons of keyword research to find stuff that maybe will sell - or NOT.
4. I see it on page one, know it will rank and have the sales already to know it converts before I build the site.

I hope this is helpful to everyone.
Patrick
Enfusia is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enfusia For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Dec 2010, 09:07 AM   #2725
Money-Maker
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
cryptone24's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 235
Thanks: 65
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow, amazing strategy. Thank you for sharing. I too am focusing on a 30+ category blog, all within the health niche---so I might have "jogging sneakers" as one category, and then "abdominal machines" in another.

I don't know if this is a good strategy as many have suggested I should be more focused and on one product listing, though I have seeing this blog attract multiple keywords.

I also cannot afford to pay for 30+ different domains and also would hate to optimize each one for SEO and the whole works.

I try to promote 3 or 4 products per category, without knowing for sure if they are really products people will buy, I just look at how popular they are on Amazon and go from there.

Your strategy seems similar, and wonder if I should stick with this?

Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

Ok I am going to share a tactic that I use that's pure gold.

Besides the auto stores I also build out niche sites for individual products or groups of products.
Here's the technique I use to find the products to build niche sites on.

One of the really simple things I do to see what products people are searching for on Amazon and which will rank AND which will convert is:

I have a multi niche auto amazon only blog lets say "really great products.com" I have any category I want on it.

1. I fill it full of categories each posting at 1 per day.

2. I have a little over 1k links to home with 30+ on page high pr blog comments.

3. I use stat press plugin "free"

4. I look at the search terms column to see what product names people are actually searching for.

5. I check to see if those products are being purchased in my Amazon account.

6. As new hot selling products rise up I build out niche sites for them in various manners.

The benefits are that:
1. I don't build stuff for stuff that nobody's searching for or buying.
2. I vary rarely misfire and build out a niche site that stinks.
3. I don't do tons of keyword research to find stuff that maybe will sell - or NOT.
4. I see it on page one, know it will rank and have the sales already to know it converts before I build the site.

I hope this is helpful to everyone.
Patrick
cryptone24 is offline  
Unread 12th Dec 2010, 10:25 AM   #2726
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dumkist's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 364
Thanks: 8
Thanked 41 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have a ?...I see that you can only use this on 10 domains...what I would like to know is can I use it on sub domains ?..and how many ?
Dumkist is offline  
Unread 12th Dec 2010, 12:11 PM   #2727
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cryptone24 View Post

Wow, amazing strategy. Thank you for sharing. I too am focusing on a 30+ category blog, all within the health niche---so I might have "jogging sneakers" as one category, and then "abdominal machines" in another.

I don't know if this is a good strategy as many have suggested I should be more focused and on one product listing, though I have seeing this blog attract multiple keywords.

I also cannot afford to pay for 30+ different domains and also would hate to optimize each one for SEO and the whole works.

I try to promote 3 or 4 products per category, without knowing for sure if they are really products people will buy, I just look at how popular they are on Amazon and go from there.

Your strategy seems similar, and wonder if I should stick with this?
Well, I have over 260 web properties, some successful some not so successful, so I am not sure why 30 would be a challenge. A guy could do that in a week, and if you don't invest how will you ever gain?

The strategy I was espousing above is one that I use to FIND the niche sites and or single product sites to build out.

I.E. I see that Henkle knife sets (avaerage $180) are ranking because not much comp for them for whatever reason and I see that they are actually selling as well (important).

I then will hand select all the Henkle knife sets in the filters, post them and wait to see which ones rank and sell.
I will then go build a Henkle knife store with a keyword that also gets 1k minimum traffic exact match local per Mo. Example: (not real) buy henkle knife set 1,400 ex searches. I use this as the name of my site.

I then put all the knife sets that rank (from my test) on this site. Now I SEO it, link it and rank it.
Visitors get a site only about what they are looking for ect..
I then also rank each of the knife sets with links individually.
My non holiday conversions hover around 8.5% or so Holiday conversions are over 19% right now.

I hope this strategy makes sense and is useful.
Patrick
Enfusia is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Enfusia For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Dec 2010, 12:14 PM   #2728
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dumkist View Post

I have a ?...I see that you can only use this on 10 domains...what I would like to know is can I use it on sub domains ?..and how many ?
To the best of my knowledge you have 10 copies sub domain or not, it's 10 licenses period.

If I am mistaken some one please correct my answer.

But you just upgrade to unlimited and problem solved.
Patrick
Enfusia is offline  
Unread 12th Dec 2010, 12:26 PM   #2729
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hiwind88 View Post

There is a better Amazon Wordpress plugin which is better than this product definitely.
Go here to buy HBZ software
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ember-1st.html
You need to stay off other people's WSO's with your offers and or bashing. It is against policy.

Plus I own both already, thanks.
Patrick
Enfusia is offline  
Unread 12th Dec 2010, 03:09 PM   #2730
Money-Maker
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
cryptone24's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 235
Thanks: 65
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

To Patrick,

You mentioned earlier you build over 1000 links to the home page of your general niche domain. Do you target multiple keywords since you are posting so many different types of products?

The other thing I do is add some more content for each post that AES pulls (a video or some more content), to make it more unique and to give the search engines more meat to chew on, as well as optimize each post with my SEO plugin.

This obviously takes some time to do for each post, I also add relevant ezine articles as it relates to a product line.

Listening to the way you do it, I feel like maybe I be missing the boat on this.

I would love for you take a look at one of my projects and maybe give me some helpful hints.
cryptone24 is offline  
Unread 12th Dec 2010, 03:49 PM   #2731
Money-Maker
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
cryptone24's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 235
Thanks: 65
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I think there is an opportunity for someone to write a good ebook on this topic, since I cant think of one of the top of my head that lays out a good strategy.

Many people want to make money with Amazon, they simply don't know how to do it.
cryptone24 is offline  
Unread 12th Dec 2010, 10:15 PM   #2732
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dear Ayaw,
Has been over a month since I purchased this product. I think the files corrupted on the "auto estore plugin" you sent. Please resend another copy of the product so I can try again.
jerry62948@live.com
jerry62948 is offline  
Unread 13th Dec 2010, 04:38 AM   #2733
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 51
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

impossible to read 2757 posts, any digest over there?
joewho is offline  
Unread 13th Dec 2010, 05:32 AM   #2734
Senior Warrior Member
 
PatriciaJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 185
Thanked 383 Times in 286 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dumkist View Post

I have a ?...I see that you can only use this on 10 domains...what I would like to know is can I use it on sub domains ?..and how many ?
I've used it on a sub domain with no problem. You can use it on 10 domains, 10 subs or a mixture of both on 10. It only costs $30 to upgrade to unlimited domains.

Originally Posted by cryptone24 View Post

I think there is an opportunity for someone to write a good ebook on this topic, since I cant think of one of the top of my head that lays out a good strategy.

Many people want to make money with Amazon, they simply don't know how to do it.
If you do a search on this forum you will find many different ways to make money on Amazon and I'm sure there will be WSOs on the subject. It's a matter of using the information in the way that suits your sites the best, but once you have digested the information I would check out all of Patrick's (Enfusia) posts, that guy is full of good ideas.
PatriciaJ is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to PatriciaJ For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Dec 2010, 10:58 AM   #2735
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PatriciaJ View Post

I've used it on a sub domain with no problem. You can use it on 10 domains, 10 subs or a mixture of both on 10. It only costs $30 to upgrade to unlimited domains.

Cant find a link to upgrade for $30 anywhere
Can anyone help by pointing it out?
Thanks
rustyparker is offline  
Unread 13th Dec 2010, 01:27 PM   #2736
Senior Warrior Member
 
PatriciaJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 185
Thanked 383 Times in 286 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rustyparker View Post

Cant find a link to upgrade for $30 anywhere
Can anyone help by pointing it out?
Thanks
Go into your WP dashboard, click on Auto eStore and a list opens up, at the bottom you will see upgrade.
PatriciaJ is offline  
Unread 13th Dec 2010, 02:22 PM   #2737
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PatriciaJ View Post

Go into your WP dashboard, click on Auto eStore and a list opens up, at the bottom you will see upgrade.
Doh!
My bad - upgraded now thanks Patricia & hello from Sheffield
rustyparker is offline  
Unread 13th Dec 2010, 03:12 PM   #2738
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cryptone24 View Post

To Patrick,

You mentioned earlier you build over 1000 links to the home page of your general niche domain. Do you target multiple keywords since you are posting so many different types of products?

The other thing I do is add some more content for each post that AES pulls (a video or some more content), to make it more unique and to give the search engines more meat to chew on, as well as optimize each post with my SEO plugin.

This obviously takes some time to do for each post, I also add relevant ezine articles as it relates to a product line.

Listening to the way you do it, I feel like maybe I be missing the boat on this.

I would love for you take a look at one of my projects and maybe give me some helpful hints.
Originally Posted by cryptone24 View Post

I think there is an opportunity for someone to write a good ebook on this topic, since I cant think of one of the top of my head that lays out a good strategy.

Many people want to make money with Amazon, they simply don't know how to do it.
Hi, I do 1,000 plus links with articles ect.. For me that usually means writing 2 articles that post to 1k sites each and 1k+ total stick. Then I do a few on page high PR links just 2 or 3 PR 5's or above. They are all with my keyword I am attempting to rank my home page for. My home page ranks for 1 keyword only. Ranking your home page for keywords you will have on sub pages is worthless as that specific link text is not pointed to the page optimized for that keyword.

As far as adding more content to each post I wouldn't bother. Why? Well Amazon doesn't do it and they are pretty darn good at selling stuff. It does not focus your visitor as to why they are on the page, which is to buy stuff. And it takes way to much of your time, which is your precious stuff.

Look at your page, anything that does not focus the buyer on giving you money is not only worthless but diminishing as well.

Patrick
Enfusia is offline  
Unread 13th Dec 2010, 03:14 PM   #2739
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PatriciaJ View Post

I've used it on a sub domain with no problem. You can use it on 10 domains, 10 subs or a mixture of both on 10. It only costs $30 to upgrade to unlimited domains.



If you do a search on this forum you will find many different ways to make money on Amazon and I'm sure there will be WSOs on the subject. It's a matter of using the information in the way that suits your sites the best, but once you have digested the information I would check out all of Patrick's (Enfusia) posts, that guy is full of good ideas.
Why thank you Miss Patricia!
Patrick
Enfusia is offline  
Unread 13th Dec 2010, 03:22 PM   #2740
Senior Warrior Member
 
PatriciaJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 185
Thanked 383 Times in 286 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rustyparker View Post

Doh!
My bad - upgraded now thanks Patricia & hello from Sheffield
You are welcome and hello from Keighley

Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

Why thank you Miss Patricia!
Patrick
You are welcome too. I swear that one day I will find and collect all of your very useful posts put them together and make a fortune out of them - that is unless you do it first!!
PatriciaJ is offline  
Unread 13th Dec 2010, 03:31 PM   #2741
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cryptone24 View Post

I think there is an opportunity for someone to write a good ebook on this topic, since I cant think of one of the top of my head that lays out a good strategy.

Many people want to make money with Amazon, they simply don't know how to do it.
As Miss Patricia has said there are plenty of people with ways to earn.
I do find that getting clear on a goal helps. Just decide what your goal is such as getting 100,000 people over to Amazon each month and letting them shop. This should, if your conversion figures hold with mine give you around 20K a month in commissions year round and holiday a bit better.

You just need the map to get you there.
If I may bore you with a short passage I wrote just a few days ago for a book I'm doing (no attempt at self promotion, really). I think it's perfect for explaining what I mean.

"It is without doubt your life follows the course laid forth from the map of you mind charted by the compass of your thoughts. If you find yourself continually straying from your desired course studying the old map with greater resolve is not your answer. Your answer dear fellow is you need a new map. What fool would contumaciously study the map of Spain for the error in his course where he in Italy. The same can be said for the map of your mental processes. If you find error in your life's course further abstraction of the same system of irreparable druthers will not yield another outcome. You must discard your fallacious Atlas of misdirection and replace it with one that will yield the conclusion of your highest aspirations."

You need to follow not just a map that you like, but one that works. And then just as with moving from point A to B STAY ON COURSE and you should do fine. Just remember the stay on course part.

People jump over here and NOW over there, like rabbits on a hot road. Find one thing that makes you money and do that over and over.

I hope this helps or you can just tell me to stop ranting.
Patrick
Enfusia is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Enfusia For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Dec 2010, 03:45 PM   #2742
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,608 Times in 978 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PatriciaJ View Post

You are welcome and hello from Keighley



You are welcome too. I swear that one day I will find and collect all of your very useful posts put them together and make a fortune out of them - that is unless you do it first!!
Ohhhh, Geeeez, now you're making me blush. I am content in just offering what help I can.
I do thank you for your kindness.
Patrick
Enfusia is offline  
Unread 13th Dec 2010, 11:29 PM   #2743
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jerry62948 View Post

Dear Ayaw,
Has been over a month since I purchased this product. I think the files corrupted on the "auto estore plugin" you sent. Please resend another copy of the product so I can try again.
jerry62948@live.com
hi Jerry,

I've sent you a pm about a week ago...
I've resend a PM...

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 14th Dec 2010, 12:20 AM   #2744
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Everyone,

There is so many question ask me about whether the links in user reviews give credits or not.

I myself still don't know whether the link will give us credit to amazon or not.
But in my opinion, that "WILL NOT". because there is no our affiliate id in the url. The links just looks like usual link, not an affiliate link.

We cannot modify the link because the comments page is just an IFrame and it was loaded directly from amazon. I hope amazon will fix this for us.

If there is no fix from Amazon, we can trick this by filtering the IFrame instead showing it directly in Iframe. I'm still searching whether this technique is allowed by amazon or not.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 14th Dec 2010, 05:50 AM   #2745
Peaceful Warrior
 
gman2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: London
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, does this only work with Amazon or can it be used with other affiliate networks?
Thanks
gman2010 is offline  
Unread 14th Dec 2010, 05:58 AM   #2746
Lover of Humanity & Chocs
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 427
Thanks: 344
Thanked 53 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How many blogs can I set up on a Hostgator "baby" shared hosting account without them affecting the site speeds or facing an account suspension?

Thanks.
Vibrant Warrior is offline  
Unread 14th Dec 2010, 06:19 AM   #2747
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Good point Patricia, a lot of Patrick's info should be bottled and sold

Originally Posted by PatriciaJ View Post

You are welcome and hello from Keighley



You are welcome too. I swear that one day I will find and collect all of your very useful posts put them together and make a fortune out of them - that is unless you do it first!!
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 14th Dec 2010, 06:22 AM   #2748
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

P particularly liked this word >>>>> contumaciously

For stupid people like me it is easier to say stubborn

Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

As Miss Patricia has said there are plenty of people with ways to earn.
I do find that getting clear on a goal helps. Just decide what your goal is such as getting 100,000 people over to Amazon each month and letting them shop. This should, if your conversion figures hold with mine give you around 20K a month in commissions year round and holiday a bit better.

You just need the map to get you there.
If I may bore you with a short passage I wrote just a few days ago for a book I'm doing (no attempt at self promotion, really). I think it's perfect for explaining what I mean.

"It is without doubt your life follows the course laid forth from the map of you mind charted by the compass of your thoughts. If you find yourself continually straying from your desired course studying the old map with greater resolve is not your answer. Your answer dear fellow is you need a new map. What fool would contumaciously study the map of Spain for the error in his course where he in Italy. The same can be said for the map of your mental processes. If you find error in your life's course further abstraction of the same system of irreparable druthers will not yield another outcome. You must discard your fallacious Atlas of misdirection and replace it with one that will yield the conclusion of your highest aspirations."

You need to follow not just a map that you like, but one that works. And then just as with moving from point A to B STAY ON COURSE and you should do fine. Just remember the stay on course part.

People jump over here and NOW over there, like rabbits on a hot road. Find one thing that makes you money and do that over and over.

I hope this helps or you can just tell me to stop ranting.
Patrick
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 14th Dec 2010, 06:25 AM   #2749
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have over 30 slightly, but there are a few sites starting to load slow. It is going to depend on the traffic you have as well though, comes a point when you need to be looking at a vps or dedicated, but would not be suggesting that for someone if they were just starting out, primarily due to costs

Originally Posted by Vibrant Warrior View Post

How many blogs can I set up on a Hostgator "baby" shared hosting account without them affecting the site speeds or facing an account suspension?

Thanks.
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to gordonmartin2013 For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Dec 2010, 07:00 AM   #2750
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

I have over 30 slightly, but there are a few sites starting to load slow. It is going to depend on the traffic you have as well though, comes a point when you need to be looking at a vps or dedicated, but would not be suggesting that for someone if they were just starting out, primarily due to costs
Hi Gordon,

Wordpress will slow down when you have many plugin installed or using a heavy themes like the premium themes that have complicated features. EACH time a visitor load a page, EACH all the plugin will be loaded. Imagine if you have 10k pagehits and 20 working plugin. Then it will be 10k x 20 = 200k jobs to do . Of course, this will slow down the wordpress performance.

To solve this problem, we can use wordpress plugin that create cache. The plugin will create a cache page from early visitor. So, at next page load, the plugin will not loaded anymore. Wordpress will use the cache that have created previously.

This kind of plugin will not work if you have just hundreds of visitors a day. But when you have thousands or more hits, this plugin will be very useful.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate, amazon, auto, autoestore, beautiful, blog, estore, plugin, stores, turn, wordpress

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:22 PM.