Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 12:50 AM   #3201
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mandy1984 View Post

Hello from germany,

I use the plugin now for 7 days.
Two problems I have.

1st I have two product filters, Garden and baby.
Baby've created a second. Now he posts articles only me automatically from the baby category.

2nd Where can I change the word price?

thank you
Hi Mandy,

I'm not clear about the first problem, can you describe it more?

The word price cannot changed easily in current version, on next version we will introduce the template features, with this feature we will be able to change the word.

all the best,
ayaw

Originally Posted by sorkinj View Post

I purchased plugin January 2011 - I sent you a PM and email about the email offer I received. Please reply.
PM replied

Originally Posted by Scripteen View Post

I mean I have a blog with +!00 posts of unique content. Each post is talking about a product. Can I add amazon related products without having to manually edit every page? I want product photo/buy link only without reviews, summary or what so ever.

Can this be achieved by this plugin?
Looks like it's different with how this plugin works. This plugin purpose is to build full automatic blogs. So, it can't be generated with this plugin.

Originally Posted by Abbie88 View Post

Enhancing the user reviews would be great.
For me, this is the main bug that you should fix first.
I've tried several different themes, but enabling user reviews without iframe caused post page like zoomed-in after rendering user reviews.

You're right we can fix it by modifying the associated css.
But if you have done it right from inside the plugin, that's exactly what we're waiting for..!!

Abbie
Hi Abbie,
Thank you for the feedback

All the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 08:39 AM   #3202
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 39
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, sent you a PM. Pls check Thanks
deki is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 09:11 AM   #3203
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by deki View Post

Hi, sent you a PM. Pls check Thanks
PM Replied

Thanks for the feedback and nice idea

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 01:33 PM   #3204
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2006
Posts: 165
Thanks: 9
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does the plugin know which products were already selected so there is no repeat of the same product in the filter test product selection list?
SozzledBoot is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 02:21 PM   #3205
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SozzledBoot View Post

Does the plugin know which products were already selected so there is no repeat of the same product in the filter test product selection list?
Of course,

Same products will not posted twice

The products will also removed from the list when it's already posted

all the best
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 11:54 PM   #3206
Helping People Connect
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , New Zealand.
Posts: 75
Thanks: 12
Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi all - has anyone had any issues with serp positions / traffic with blogs based on this plugin since last round of panda etc from google?

I have one blog has an example received just over 10,000 pageviews in may/june period but now only 1400 for same period of time in jun/jul period - consequently no further sales - which is a real bummer :-( I'd love to hear from anybody that might have advice in terms of how to turn that situation around...
NetworxNZ is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 12:43 AM   #3207
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by NetworxNZ View Post

Hi all - has anyone had any issues with serp positions / traffic with blogs based on this plugin since last round of panda etc from google?

I have one blog has an example received just over 10,000 pageviews in may/june period but now only 1400 for same period of time in jun/jul period - consequently no further sales - which is a real bummer :-( I'd love to hear from anybody that might have advice in terms of how to turn that situation around...
Hi,

Seem like your site get into the 'Google Sandbox'
You can try to google it, this topic have been debated for very long time. Some people still do not believe it exist but some people does.

I personally experience this case few times on my sites. The last is about last year when my movie streaming site was down from 5-10k UV/day to under 100/day. All traffic from google is gone in one night

Some of them receive back the traffic in few weeks or months, but some of them wont. For example my adsense site is still on the sandbox after more than 1 year :confused:

I'm still not sure why this happen. From googling around the sandbox topics, there are many things that caused this condition

All the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 08:35 PM   #3208
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
daream's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 70
Thanks: 20
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
I had got the wpdollar and just found this auto-estore. Is there worth to get this auto estore which both are quite similar?
Can both be install at same site and run together?
I can't find your unlimited version buy button. So how to go about it?
daream is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 10:21 PM   #3209
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 69
Thanks: 15
Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought this plugin almost a week ago and I have sent OP 2 question emails but still NO REPLY. Luckily I am able to figure them out myself. So I wonder how am I able to contact him for further questions since I am interested to buy unlimited license ?

PS. If you're quite familiar with WP this plugin is going to be a very good companion to any e-store premium themes
scar tissue is offline  
Unread 17th Jul 2011, 09:32 PM   #3210
Active Warrior
 
pukimama's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 59
Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Scar tissue,
Hows this compares to other similar ones offered such as wpzonbuilder, wpdollars..etc .. incase you have experience on those too.

Originally Posted by scar tissue View Post

I bought this plugin almost a week ago and I have sent OP 2 question emails but still NO REPLY. Luckily I am able to figure them out myself. So I wonder how am I able to contact him for further questions since I am interested to buy unlimited license ?

PS. If you're quite familiar with WP this plugin is going to be a very good companion to any e-store premium themes
pukimama is offline  
Unread 18th Jul 2011, 03:48 AM   #3211
Warrior Member
 
juliuscesare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 4
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw,
I have an issue with some of the sites where I use the plugin with Elegant Theme, when you click to open the product page, it does not show up. Do you have any idea what coudl be the issue? I thought it was due to the latest upgrade of WP, so I downgraded it to WP 3.1.4, but didn't solve it. Can you help to solve it? The site is Glass Coffee Press
juliuscesare is offline  
Unread 18th Jul 2011, 12:19 PM   #3212
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by daream View Post

Hi,
I had got the wpdollar and just found this auto-estore. Is there worth to get this auto estore which both are quite similar?
Can both be install at same site and run together?
I can't find your unlimited version buy button. So how to go about it?
Hi,

I haven't try wp dollar yet, we're focusing on bringing the new version on August

Originally Posted by scar tissue View Post

I bought this plugin almost a week ago and I have sent OP 2 question emails but still NO REPLY. Luckily I am able to figure them out myself. So I wonder how am I able to contact him for further questions since I am interested to buy unlimited license ?

PS. If you're quite familiar with WP this plugin is going to be a very good companion to any e-store premium themes
Hi,

you can send me PM or ask here

Originally Posted by juliuscesare View Post

Hi Ayaw,
I have an issue with some of the sites where I use the plugin with Elegant Theme, when you click to open the product page, it does not show up. Do you have any idea what coudl be the issue? I thought it was due to the latest upgrade of WP, so I downgraded it to WP 3.1.4, but didn't solve it. Can you help to solve it? The site is Glass Coffee Press
Hi,

Is this issues only appear with the themes?
Please try another themes first to narrow down the problem. If it works then the problem is on the themes. We may need to remove something in the themes that cause the problem

You can send me PM, so we can make it work

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 18th Jul 2011, 03:26 PM   #3213
Warrior Member
 
juliuscesare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 4
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi,

Is this issues only appear with the themes?
Please try another themes first to narrow down the problem. If it works then the problem is on the themes. We may need to remove something in the themes that cause the problem

You can send me PM, so we can make it work

all the best,
ayaw
Hi Ayaw, I can't send PM to you yet,
yes I tried already to change the theme, but same problem, the post/product page is not showing up
juliuscesare is offline  
Unread 18th Jul 2011, 06:43 PM   #3214
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 56
Thanks: 6
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Ayaw,
Heard some news of Amazon closing down some accounts doing amazon product promotions because of framing some links.
I am not so familiar with this tech issues but I remember we do have some cloaking options in the background like placing "go" or something. Is this not the same with the issue below?
See news link>>> http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ble-ideas.html
Pls advise soon. Have many sites running this great plugin.
thanks and more power!
powercazh is offline  
Unread 18th Jul 2011, 09:28 PM   #3215
Active Warrior
 
pukimama's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 59
Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw,
I also read that your plugin could post amazon reviews without the iframe thing.
Would this be against tos ?
pukimama is offline  
Unread 18th Jul 2011, 11:11 PM   #3216
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 69
Thanks: 15
Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw,

Everything is cool from my end here but I just wonder if your software has any manual written in PDF since I didn't got it when I downloaded the software (ver 3.1 and ver 5.0) ?

Originally Posted by pukimama View Post

Hi Scar tissue,
Hows this compares to other similar ones offered such as wpzonbuilder, wpdollars..etc .. incase you have experience on those too.
I haven't tried them yet since this software alone is quite awesome !

Originally Posted by pukimama View Post

Hi Ayaw,
I also read that your plugin could post amazon reviews without the iframe thing.
Would this be against tos ?
You will find the "no iframe" on ver 5.0

I personally don't use it since the "Features" feature is enough already
scar tissue is offline  
Unread 19th Jul 2011, 02:10 AM   #3217
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by juliuscesare View Post

Hi Ayaw, I can't send PM to you yet,
yes I tried already to change the theme, but same problem, the post/product page is not showing up
Hi,

I just remembered when I learn about worpress. Are you changing the nice permalink without adding the .htaccess?

please try to change the permalink back to default (?p=N) first. If it works then the problem is the .htaccess file.

on modern webhosting, the server can built the .htaccess automatically, but some server still require us to upload the .htaccess manually if we want to use (%postname%)

you need create this .htaccess
Code:
# BEGIN WordPress 
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule>
# END WordPress
or you can see here and scroll to Creating and editing (.htaccess)

Originally Posted by powercazh View Post

Hello Ayaw,
Heard some news of Amazon closing down some accounts doing amazon product promotions because of framing some links.
I am not so familiar with this tech issues but I remember we do have some cloaking options in the background like placing "go" or something. Is this not the same with the issue below?
See news link>>> http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ble-ideas.html
Pls advise soon. Have many sites running this great plugin.
thanks and more power!
Originally Posted by pukimama View Post

Hi Ayaw,
I also read that your plugin could post amazon reviews without the iframe thing.
Would this be against tos ?
Hi powercazh and pukimama,

looks like the technique that get account closed is very different. The method might use illegal method that grab / framing contents directly from Amazon web. This plugin doesn't grab any Amazon page but fully use the Product Advertising API that provided by Amazon itself. This should comply to the TOS.

Originally Posted by scar tissue View Post

Hi Ayaw,

Everything is cool from my end here but I just wonder if your software has any manual written in PDF since I didn't got it when I downloaded the software (ver 3.1 and ver 5.0) ?

I haven't tried them yet since this software alone is quite awesome !

You will find the "no iframe" on ver 5.0

I personally don't use it since the "Features" feature is enough already
Hi,

the PDF manual should be on /docs/ folder
try extract the package to your local pc using winzip or winrar

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 19th Jul 2011, 05:15 AM   #3218
Warrior Member
 
juliuscesare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 4
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi,

I just remembered when I learn about worpress. Are you changing the nice permalink without adding the .htaccess?

please try to change the permalink back to default (?p=N) first. If it works then the problem is the .htaccess file.

on modern webhosting, the server can built the .htaccess automatically, but some server still require us to upload the .htaccess manually if we want to use (%postname%)

you need create this .htaccess
Code:
# BEGIN WordPress 
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule>
# END WordPress
or you can see here and scroll to Creating and editing (.htaccess)

all the best,
ayaw
Hi Ayaw,
I changed the permalink but it gives me a 404 error :confused:
juliuscesare is offline  
Unread 22nd Jul 2011, 04:04 AM   #3219
Warrior Member
 
juliuscesare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 4
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw,
I found out what happened to not only that site, buta also to other that had similar problem! The hosting server disactivated the Curl Function!!!
Now I reactivated it and all is fine again!
juliuscesare is offline  
Unread 22nd Jul 2011, 04:51 AM   #3220
Karma & Merits In Life
War Room Member
 
edhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: Tiny island called Singapore
Posts: 378
Thanks: 1
Thanked 36 Times in 35 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey ayaw

Can't seems to contact you over the forum at http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...r-life-17.html

Having issue on the auto estore 3.1 as getting this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in index.php on line 82

What do I need to do to resolve this issue?
edhan is offline  
Unread 22nd Jul 2011, 12:01 PM   #3221
Prag
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 61
Thanks: 30
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I don't know How to get your support, I did send you PM in warrior, PM in Login, sent you mail in your gmail account for the same information. Now I am trying here last time.

I purchased the version 3.1 then upgrade to unlimited to host/domain. Now, I want the version 5.0, Please let me know where is the link to download the version 5.0 and also, How do I avoid communication meaning, do i need to ask you every time and provide all my details to get every upgrade?

Please let me and Warriors know about your support for the upgrade or any other issues because I don't want same thing happen to my fellow warriors.

Also, send me upgrade details in PM.

Thanks,
Prag
pintu777 is offline  
Unread 22nd Jul 2011, 01:21 PM   #3222
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by juliuscesare View Post

Hi Ayaw,
I found out what happened to not only that site, buta also to other that had similar problem! The hosting server disactivated the Curl Function!!!
Now I reactivated it and all is fine again!
Glad to hear you've solved the problem...

Originally Posted by pintu777 View Post

I don't know How to get your support, I did send you PM in warrior, PM in Login, sent you mail in your gmail account for the same information. Now I am trying here last time.

I purchased the version 3.1 then upgrade to unlimited to host/domain. Now, I want the version 5.0, Please let me know where is the link to download the version 5.0 and also, How do I avoid communication meaning, do i need to ask you every time and provide all my details to get every upgrade?

Please let me and Warriors know about your support for the upgrade or any other issues because I don't want same thing happen to my fellow warriors.

Also, send me upgrade details in PM.

Thanks,
Prag
Hi,

just back from a trip

PM replied

all the best
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to ayaw For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd Jul 2011, 06:32 PM   #3223
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 69
Thanks: 15
Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by edhan View Post

Having issue on the auto estore 3.1 as getting this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in index.php on line 82

What do I need to do to resolve this issue?
PHP Code:
[21-Jul-2011 13:21:10PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_string() [<a href='function.simplexml-load-string'>function.simplexml-load-string</a>]: &lt;!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC &quot;-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN&quot;&gt; in /home/baby/public_html/wp-content/plugins/autoestore/aes_78ec83280b7168a82f037bf7d4874454.php(7) : eval()'d code on line 1
[21-Jul-2011 13:21:10PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_string() [<a href='function.simplexml-load-string'>function.simplexml-load-string</a>]:                                                  ^ in /home/baby/public_html/wp-content/plugins/autoestore/aes_78ec83280b7168a82f037bf7d4874454.php(7) : eval()'d code on line 1
[21-Jul-2011 13:21:10] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/baby/public_html/wp-content/plugins/autoestore/aes_78ec83280b7168a82f037bf7d4874454.php(7) : eval()'
d code on line 1
[21-Jul-2011 16:51:08PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/baby/public_html/wp-content/plugins/autoestore/aes_78ec83280b7168a82f037bf7d4874454.php(7) : eval()'d code on line 1 
I am having the same problem since this plugin installed (ver 5.0) and

I have to delete error logs each day since it creates almost 1MB file alone !

I used to like this plugin since it's quite awesome BUT this doesn't really look good in a long run . . .

You should fix this issue soonest, bro
scar tissue is offline  
Unread 22nd Jul 2011, 09:48 PM   #3224
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by scar tissue View Post

PHP Code:
[21-Jul-2011 13:21:10PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_string() [<a href='function.simplexml-load-string'>function.simplexml-load-string</a>]: &lt;!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC &quot;-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN&quot;&gt; in /home/baby/public_html/wp-content/plugins/autoestore/aes_78ec83280b7168a82f037bf7d4874454.php(7) : eval()'d code on line 1
[21-Jul-2011 13:21:10PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_string() [<a href='function.simplexml-load-string'>function.simplexml-load-string</a>]:                                                  ^ in /home/baby/public_html/wp-content/plugins/autoestore/aes_78ec83280b7168a82f037bf7d4874454.php(7) : eval()'d code on line 1
[21-Jul-2011 13:21:10] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/baby/public_html/wp-content/plugins/autoestore/aes_78ec83280b7168a82f037bf7d4874454.php(7) : eval()'
d code on line 1
[21-Jul-2011 16:51:08PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/baby/public_html/wp-content/plugins/autoestore/aes_78ec83280b7168a82f037bf7d4874454.php(7) : eval()'d code on line 1 
I am having the same problem since this plugin installed (ver 5.0) and

I have to delete error logs each day since it creates almost 1MB file alone !

I used to like this plugin since it's quite awesome BUT this doesn't really look good in a long run . . .

You should fix this issue soonest, bro
Hi,

Thanks for the report,

We will find and fix this issues in next version (6.0)

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 03:06 AM   #3225
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 101
Thanks: 6
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw,

For exisiting owner of version 3, where do we get the updated download?

Thanks.
unlimitedwealth is offline  
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 10:41 PM   #3226
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 69
Thanks: 15
Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@ayaw : OK noted looking forward to it, bro

@unlimitedwealth : here or here
scar tissue is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to scar tissue For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Jul 2011, 03:43 AM   #3227
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 101
Thanks: 6
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by scar tissue View Post

@ayaw : OK noted looking forward to it, bro

@unlimitedwealth : here or here
Hi scar,

Thanks for the link. Got it.

Hi Ayaw,

Kindly check my PM.

Thanks.
unlimitedwealth is offline  
Unread 25th Jul 2011, 07:05 AM   #3228
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw,

I just bought and installed the plugin today.

Everything worked fine except when i tried to generate post using the test function in the product filters. It said 'posting 1 product' and 'please wait' but then nothing happens. I am using hostgator for hosting.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks
thinice is offline  
Unread 26th Jul 2011, 03:17 AM   #3229
Karma & Merits In Life
War Room Member
 
edhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: Tiny island called Singapore
Posts: 378
Thanks: 1
Thanked 36 Times in 35 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi ayaw

Amazon is making some changes with the API, any impact for the software on auto eStore 3.1 ?

If yes, are you coming up with a new version before Oct 25 2011 ?
edhan is offline  
Unread 26th Jul 2011, 10:13 AM   #3230
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , .
Posts: 65
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes, just received an email from Amazon on the API changes on Oct 25 2011.

More info here:
https://affiliate-program.amazon.com..._1130_20629860

Rdgs
Pacman is offline  
Unread 27th Jul 2011, 09:15 AM   #3231
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi All,


I'm sorry for the late reply

My daughter just born yesterday

I'm accompanying my wife all day night in the hospital until she give birth

I will answer your question in 2-3 days

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 27th Jul 2011, 12:06 PM   #3232
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi All,


I'm sorry for the late reply

My daughter just born yesterday

I'm accompanying my wife all day night in the hospital until she give birth

I will answer your question in 2-3 days

all the best,
ayaw
Hi Ayaw

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby girl!

Best,
Tom
nice2cu is offline  
Unread 28th Jul 2011, 12:52 AM   #3233
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 37
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Selamat ya, anak mu sudah lahir dengan sehat. Semoga tuhan memberkati . Amin


The auto generated tags is always hypenated.
For example : black-shoes

Can this be changed to simply : black shoes ?

thank you
tompang is offline  
Unread 29th Jul 2011, 05:17 AM   #3234
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Due to the fact of Amazon's new rule: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com..._1130_20629860, I have a couple of questions;

1- The "compare prices" chart should not work anymore?

2- It seems like Amazon needs more than Tracking-ID for paying the commission fee. From what I've seen, it shown in the url only tracking-id when clicking at "Buy from Amazon" button on my page while redirecting to Amazon's product page. Does this need to be fixed too?

3- Will there be any change for your next coming version that fits the new rule?

Thank you.
nice2cu is offline  
Unread 29th Jul 2011, 06:49 AM   #3235
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 44
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

this is a great plugin

and hopefully everything can be fixed for use with the new changes coming up.

but if there is one weakness - it is the support is very slow as you can wait weeks for any responses.
danny11 is offline  
Unread 30th Jul 2011, 09:43 AM   #3236
Active Warrior
 
Abbie88's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Java Island, the land of volcanoes
Posts: 60
Thanks: 6
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi All,


I'm sorry for the late reply

My daughter just born yesterday

I'm accompanying my wife all day night in the hospital until she give birth

I will answer your question in 2-3 days

all the best,
ayaw
congrats then..
Abbie88 is offline  
Unread 1st Aug 2011, 02:45 AM   #3237
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have problems with the plugin and my subdomain Samsung.
Missing custom field price. look

anyone an idea?
mandy1984 is offline  
Unread 1st Aug 2011, 08:29 AM   #3238
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 4
Thanks: 12
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi All,


I'm sorry for the late reply

My daughter just born yesterday

I'm accompanying my wife all day night in the hospital until she give birth

I will answer your question in 2-3 days

all the best,
ayaw
congratulation
klubbing is offline  
Unread 2nd Aug 2011, 05:30 AM   #3239
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

this is a great plugin

really simple and easy to used for me

tjanks
ariyus is offline  
Unread 2nd Aug 2011, 08:25 AM   #3240
Prag
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 61
Thanks: 30
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi - My contents are off page and getting like *********************** on page after Amazon API updates, I am using version 5.0. I did send you PM for the same.

Please respond to my PM.

Thanks,
Prag
pintu777 is offline  
Unread 5th Aug 2011, 09:44 PM   #3241
Karma & Merits In Life
War Room Member
 
edhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: Tiny island called Singapore
Posts: 378
Thanks: 1
Thanked 36 Times in 35 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any updates on the issue of error as well as the Amazon API changes?
edhan is offline  
Unread 6th Aug 2011, 10:31 PM   #3242
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Would there be an issue with duplicate content and not get the site ranked on google?
MoneyPrice is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2011, 11:18 PM   #3243
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi All... I'm back...

I'll answer all PM today... if you haven't replied, please resend the PM

By the way, for anyone asking about the API changes, of course I'll be working on it Don't worry because, the API changes will start in October, and the updates will be before October.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2011, 09:36 AM   #3244
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can someone please clarify what the recommended Privacy Setting (Normal Users or Everyone) is. Thanks
romka420 is offline  
Unread 12th Aug 2011, 01:43 PM   #3245
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
Posts: 92
Thanks: 273
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw,
Sent you an email. Please send me an Link/URL to upgrade my regular licence to a Unlimited version. Currently my regular licence has not been installed on the WordPress. Thank you
Ganti
vikram2009 is offline  
Unread 12th Aug 2011, 08:05 PM   #3246
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 29
Thanks: 8
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw,
I hope I'm not too late to purchase this.

I just received an email regarding the unlimited license and I think I better jump on it.

Will purchase it shortly.

Cheers.
edzle is offline  
Unread 12th Aug 2011, 08:44 PM   #3247
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 29
Thanks: 8
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw,

I sent you an email earlier on regarding the previous purchase, please ignore it as I managed to download the v5 and just upgraded to unlimited license at the same time.

Cheers.
edzle is offline  
Unread 13th Aug 2011, 12:31 PM   #3248
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vikram2009 View Post

Hi Ayaw,
Sent you an email. Please send me an Link/URL to upgrade my regular licence to a Unlimited version. Currently my regular licence has not been installed on the WordPress. Thank you
Ganti
Hi Ganti,

After installing the plugin, you can pay for the unlimited domain license from inside wordpress dashboard. Auto eStore -> Upgrade -> Upgrade to unlimited license

Originally Posted by edzle View Post

Hi Ayaw,
I hope I'm not too late to purchase this.

I just received an email regarding the unlimited license and I think I better jump on it.

Will purchase it shortly.

Cheers.
Thank you

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 13th Aug 2011, 03:33 PM   #3249
Lover of Humanity & Chocs
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 427
Thanks: 344
Thanked 53 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Congratulations on your Baby girl
Vibrant Warrior is offline  
Unread 13th Aug 2011, 09:34 PM   #3250
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 29
Thanks: 8
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw,

This is my first time using your Auto estore and upgraded to unlimited license the other day.

Looks like I need some help here

Where do I find all the themes that came with the plug in?

Your help in this matter will be much appreciated.

Cheers.

By the way my transaction id is: Transaction ID:5AG186032W640942

Could you please pm me?
edzle is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate, amazon, auto, autoestore, beautiful, blog, estore, plugin, stores, turn, wordpress

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:20 PM.