Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 5th Apr 2010, 10:59 AM   #401
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@Ryback, what backlinking software did you use?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon



Originally Posted by Ryback View Post

I purchased the PlugIn last week, did some keyword search, built a site and followed a promotion plan that included using back linking software and I have 8 sales already!
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 5th Apr 2010, 11:03 AM   #402
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

No sound on this video??? or is it just me?????


Warmest Regards,

Gordon



Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Yes, Auto eStore supports multiple filters.
Just see this demo on how to do it

YouTube - Auto eStore - Part 2

all the best,
ayaw

all the best,
ayaw
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 5th Apr 2010, 11:15 AM   #403
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Ayaw

How do you find ejunkie for looking after your affiliate part of your program?

Any recommendations for a good wordpress plugin for offering an affiliate section to a site?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi BrianAnan,

Thank you sir...
Yes, we have it. You can see it here.

all the best,
ayaw
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 5th Apr 2010, 01:35 PM   #404
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 231
Thanks: 8
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Whether require a lot of marketing or not is depend on what niche you're competing in. As I know, SEO consist of 2 main things. It's your site structure and your backlinks. The structure things already taken care by Auto eStore.

If you're in high competition, you need lot of backlinks to acquire high rankings.

When you're entering low competition, you just need few backlinks

all the best,
ayaw
Thanks ayaw! just one more question, is there an option in which I can set it to post products with a preferred rating star? for example, I just want products with at least 3 stars or above to be posted.
strikers041 is offline  
Unread 5th Apr 2010, 02:05 PM   #405
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

There is no sound, is that correct?

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

No sound on this video??? or is it just me?????


Warmest Regards,

Gordon
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 5th Apr 2010, 02:09 PM   #406
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Ayaw

In relation to applying for an api from Yahoo, not sure what they are requiring in some of the fields:

1/ Developer/Company Name, I presume it does not matter, pick a name?
2/Product Name
3/Web Application Url
4/ BB Auth Success Url
5/ Description Of Application
6/ Which boxes to check for Required Access Scopes

Please advise

Warmest regards,

Gordon
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 5th Apr 2010, 02:26 PM   #407
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Ayaw, on building a store, would you build it on an add on domain, or on its own domain? If it was built on an addon domain, and then switched to its own domain at a later date, will that affect Seo and rankings with Google?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 5th Apr 2010, 04:19 PM   #408
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Gordon,

I'm sorry for the late reply

1. I'm sorry sir... I'm afraid, I can't give you any recommendation because I haven't earn much from ClickBank.

2. Thank you Sir... I'm looking forward for any feedback

3. You're fine sir.. The video have no sound But will added the sound.

4. I use e-junkie because it's the easiest to set-up. It works fine until now. But the affiliate is not good enough. We're looking for delavo right now, but maybe we will create our own system.

5. About the Yahoo API, it's on page 3 of this thread. here you go

6. IMO, add on domain was treated same as main domain. I think google will never know which is the main domain and which is the add-on domain.

I host my store at several hosts and account. Each account have 1 main domain and about 5-10 add-on domain. So far, there is no difference of ranking between 'main domain' and 'addon domain'.

all the best,
ayaw

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

Thanks for thr really prompt reply Ayaw, it really does seem to be a very popular plugin you have there, do you have any recommendations for a good Clickbank one as well?
Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

Have now bought this plugin, will come back in here with a testimonial once I get a chance to have a look at it, thanks Away, Warmest regards, Gordon

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

No sound on this video??? or is it just me?????


Warmest Regards,

Gordon
Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

Hello Ayaw

How do you find ejunkie for looking after your affiliate part of your program?

Any recommendations for a good wordpress plugin for offering an affiliate section to a site?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

There is no sound, is that correct?
Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

Hello Ayaw

In relation to applying for an api from Yahoo, not sure what they are requiring in some of the fields:

1/ Developer/Company Name, I presume it does not matter, pick a name?
2/Product Name
3/Web Application Url
4/ BB Auth Success Url
5/ Description Of Application
6/ Which boxes to check for Required Access Scopes

Please advise

Warmest regards,

Gordon
Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

Hello Ayaw, on building a store, would you build it on an add on domain, or on its own domain? If it was built on an addon domain, and then switched to its own domain at a later date, will that affect Seo and rankings with Google?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
ayaw is offline  
Unread 6th Apr 2010, 12:04 AM   #409
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

As always Ayaw, thanks so much for your very prompt reply

Re Yahoo Api. knew where the page was, just inclear on filling it in as I was not sure how fussy they may or not be if you have a brand new site?

Same sort of question re setting up an Amazon site? I did have an account, but it was on an old email and password, if you had a site with little content, will Amazon and Yahoo still take you.

Re Hosting, I use Hostgator and Godaddy, I believe I read somewhere on this thread that GoDaddy is not good for this, what other hosts would you recommend apart from Hostgator

Thanks again Ayaw

Warmest Regards,

Gordon



Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi Gordon,

I'm sorry for the late reply

1. I'm sorry sir... I'm afraid, I can't give you any recommendation because I haven't earn much from ClickBank.

2. Thank you Sir... I'm looking forward for any feedback

3. You're fine sir.. The video have no sound But will added the sound.

4. I use e-junkie because it's the easiest to set-up. It works fine until now. But the affiliate is not good enough. We're looking for delavo right now, but maybe we will create our own system.

5. About the Yahoo API, it's on page 3 of this thread. here you go

6. IMO, add on domain was treated same as main domain. I think google will never know which is the main domain and which is the add-on domain.

I host my store at several hosts and account. Each account have 1 main domain and about 5-10 add-on domain. So far, there is no difference of ranking between 'main domain' and 'addon domain'.

all the best,
ayaw
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th Apr 2010, 01:57 AM   #410
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Ayaw, so if I had a few addon domains, and then I decided to separate the addon to a main domain on its own at some future point with a view to selling it, and also you need paid for the script obviously, you think breaking it off from the add on to a domain name of its own should not affect the ranking?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

By the way, that Browse nodes company is super handy, but I see Amazon are changing a lot of their links so that their nodes are at the end of the string and so are easier to identify


6. IMO, add on domain was treated same as main domain. I think google will never know which is the main domain and which is the add-on domain.

I host my store at several hosts and account. Each account have 1 main domain and about 5-10 add-on domain. So far, there is no difference of ranking between 'main domain' and 'addon domain'.

all the best,
ayaw
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th Apr 2010, 02:08 AM   #411
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sorry Ayaw, just realised re Yahoo api, that was directions you were directing me to, my aplogies

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

As always Ayaw, thanks so much for your very prompt reply

Re Yahoo Api. knew where the page was, just inclear on filling it in as I was not sure how fussy they may or not be if you have a brand new site?

Same sort of question re setting up an Amazon site? I did have an account, but it was on an old email and password, if you had a site with little content, will Amazon and Yahoo still take you.

Re Hosting, I use Hostgator and Godaddy, I believe I read somewhere on this thread that GoDaddy is not good for this, what other hosts would you recommend apart from Hostgator

Thanks again Ayaw

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th Apr 2010, 03:48 AM   #412
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Gordon,

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

As always Ayaw, thanks so much for your very prompt reply

Re Yahoo Api. knew where the page was, just inclear on filling it in as I was not sure how fussy they may or not be if you have a brand new site?

Same sort of question re setting up an Amazon site? I did have an account, but it was on an old email and password, if you had a site with little content, will Amazon and Yahoo still take you.

Re Hosting, I use Hostgator and Godaddy, I believe I read somewhere on this thread that GoDaddy is not good for this, what other hosts would you recommend apart from Hostgator

Thanks again Ayaw

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
It's easy to get accepted as amazon associates. you just need your own domain But if you have the account, using old account is fine

Using just 1 account is fine since with some package, you can add unlimited addon domain. My friends have more than 100 addon domain in 1 account and never have any problem. I have several account because I want to try which is the best

Few host I've triend and don't cause any problem is hostgator, dreamhost, and hostmonster

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

Hello Ayaw, so if I had a few addon domains, and then I decided to separate the addon to a main domain on its own at some future point with a view to selling it, and also you need paid for the script obviously, you think breaking it off from the add on to a domain name of its own should not affect the ranking?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
Usually, moving domain will not cause SERP drop.
So... it's safe to move your add-on domain to main domain.

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

Sorry Ayaw, just realised re Yahoo api, that was directions you were directing me to, my aplogies

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
No problem sir

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 6th Apr 2010, 05:44 AM   #413
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I think for the Yahoo Developer Api, they look you to be using a main domain rather than an addon? Wouls that be right Ayaw?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th Apr 2010, 07:33 AM   #414
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

I think for the Yahoo Developer Api, they look you to be using a main domain rather than an addon? Wouls that be right Ayaw?

Warmest Regards,

Gordon
Hi Gordon,

I think there is no way to know whether a domain is a main domain or an add-on domain. No one will ever know which domain is main domain and which domain is add-on domain.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 6th Apr 2010, 08:38 AM   #415
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

When I tried to post, I got the error message below, I take it the node -2000 is wrong?

Can we draw from all the categoroes, or have we to be more specific, I am ideally wanting to have the main blog as the store, and then directories a sub categories, is that possible Ayaw?

Post Failed
:Using filters #0
Amazon Category: All
Browse Node ID: -2000
Keyword: All
Blog Category: All

No Items Returned

Ok, thanks Ayaw, I have now installed the plugin and activate and registered it, all ok so far.

Question: Can I set one of the filters for node -2000 for all? Then that would draw products from across the whole amazon store?

What I was thinking was if I setup a shopping type mall as the main domain, and then add in addon domains and get more specific as to the various subdirectories within Amazon?

I am not sure that my thinking is correct, also not sure if you can use the all category, and if the browse node of -2000 is correct? I got it from Browse Nodes

Please advise

Warmest regards,

Gordon

Last edited on 6th Apr 2010 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Added in a bit more at top of this post
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th Apr 2010, 11:16 AM   #416
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

When I tried to post, I got the error message below, I take it the node -2000 is wrong?

Can we draw from all the categoroes, or have we to be more specific, I am ideally wanting to have the main blog as the store, and then directories a sub categories, is that possible Ayaw?

Post Failed
:Using filters #0
Amazon Category: All
Browse Node ID: -2000
Keyword: All
Blog Category: All

No Items Returned

Ok, thanks Ayaw, I have now installed the plugin and activate and registered it, all ok so far.

Question: Can I set one of the filters for node -2000 for all? Then that would draw products from across the whole amazon store?

What I was thinking was if I setup a shopping type mall as the main domain, and then add in addon domains and get more specific as to the various subdirectories within Amazon?

I am not sure that my thinking is correct, also not sure if you can use the all category, and if the browse node of -2000 is correct? I got it from Browse Nodes

Please advise

Warmest regards,

Gordon
Hi Gordon,

It's not recommended to use 'All' because there is such limitation using the 'All' Categories.

To build a type mall, you should use multiple filters. For example, filters #1 for Digital Cameras, filters #2 for TV etc. It will be better and your blog will be well organized too...

But I do not recommend to build a type all sites. Most of the time, it will not get traffic. A specific niche site is better

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 6th Apr 2010, 01:49 PM   #417
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok, Ayaw, thanks a lot as usual for your prompt replies

By the way, just as a side note, I see that a lot of the warriors use the forum for the exchange of emails, is that OK? or should we really be contacting you by some other method?

Would your suggestions ber to keep the niche categories, use the blog categories and the filters, and then when you are going into a different area, either use a sub domain or an addon domain?

I know we can have 10 different domains, but sub domians or addondomains are not included in that count? Is that correct?

What then are the advantages going with the separate domains as opposed to an addon or a sub?

Warmest regards,

Gordon
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 6th Apr 2010, 03:21 PM   #418
War Room Member
 
IMBizWhiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: ,Digitalville , USA.
Posts: 70
Thanks: 8
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

is the install as easy as doing a blog? thxs
IMBizWhiz is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 06:32 AM   #419
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

Ok, Ayaw, thanks a lot as usual for your prompt replies

By the way, just as a side note, I see that a lot of the warriors use the forum for the exchange of emails, is that OK? or should we really be contacting you by some other method?

Would your suggestions ber to keep the niche categories, use the blog categories and the filters, and then when you are going into a different area, either use a sub domain or an addon domain?

I know we can have 10 different domains, but sub domians or addon domains are not included in that count? Is that correct?

What then are the advantages going with the separate domains as opposed to an addon or a sub?

Warmest regards,

Gordon
Hi Gordon,

Yes, it's ok. You can send email to plugin(at)autoestore.com

Add-on domain is counted as separate domain. There is no way to tell which is main domain and which is addon domain.

but, sub-domain is not counted

I rarely use sub-domain. But from my early SEO experiment, sub-domain is not good for SEO

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 06:34 AM   #420
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by latinwarrior View Post

is the install as easy as doing a blog? thxs
Yes.. Install is very easy.
There is a supplied PDF to help you
ayaw is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 07:14 AM   #421
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Install is super easy, and Ayaw is absolutely amazing with his pre sales and after sales support, a real credit to the Warrior Forum, words could not begin to describe him, he goes way beyond the extra mile, a pleasure to know the guy

Warmest regards,

Gordon

Originally Posted by latinwarrior View Post

is the install as easy as doing a blog? thxs
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to gordonmartin2013 For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 08:03 AM   #422
Advanced Warrior
 
gordonmartin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lisburn
Posts: 248
Thanks: 55
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I agree with you re sub domains not being good for Seo, have a great week Ayaw

The Best

Gordon

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi Gordon,

Yes, it's ok. You can send email to plugin(at)autoestore.com

Add-on domain is counted as separate domain. There is no way to tell which is main domain and which is addon domain.

but, sub-domain is not counted

I rarely use sub-domain. But from my early SEO experiment, sub-domain is not good for SEO

all the best,
ayaw
gordonmartin2013 is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 09:45 AM   #423
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

Install is super easy, and Ayaw is absolutely amazing with his pre sales and after sales support, a real credit to the Warrior Forum, words could not begin to describe him, he goes way beyond the extra mile, a pleasure to know the guy

Warmest regards,

Gordon
Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

I agree with you re sub domains not being good for Seo, have a great week Ayaw

The Best

Gordon
Hi Gordon,

Thank you very much for your kind words....

You too sir... Have a great week

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 09:53 AM   #424
Give To Charity
War Room Member
 
Sleaklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,050
Thanks: 66
Thanked 154 Times in 118 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I run all my wordpress based websites on a OS Server 2003 box. Will this be functional there or do I need a nix type box?

Thanks
Sleaklight is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 11:30 AM   #425
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Sleaklight View Post

I run all my wordpress based websites on a OS Server 2003 box. Will this be functional there or do I need a nix type box?

Thanks
Hi Sleaklight,

It should be fine if your box is using Apache Server and PHP5.

But most Windows box is using IIS, this may cause problem.
I haven't tested it yet. But from my personal experience IIS cause much trouble with PHP
Not just on wordpress and plugins, but installing another CMS like Joomla / vBulletin / etc is a pain.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 12:33 PM   #426
Active Warrior
 
thebuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 33
Thanks: 4
Thanked 46 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ayaw,
I was searching for an Amazon plug in and came across your product. After reading both threads to get the full details I purchased the Wordpress version yesterday. Installed it on a new blog last nite with everything working out very well.

Was not sure if it would pull in my required products without using the nodes but was surprised that it worked perfectly. Lost a lot of sleep as I could not pull myself away from my new site...:-)

I did spend a few hours like another person commented here so I could get the new site to look like I wanted to and to add a few plug ins and working on some css formatting, contact, privacy policy, and articles pages that I normally do on other sites. No issues at all so far.

One thing I will be doing is adding a few more purchase links throughout the posts. Just my way as I like to have an instant top of the fold link as most people only scan anyway.

Looking forward to making more sites this week and watching the stats to keep on top of my backlinking efforts. Can't wait to check out your new backlinking product. If it works as good as Auto-e-Store I will be buying it as soon as it comes out. Keep me informed.

Thanks for putting out a great product and continuing to implement new added features to help us make more affiliate income.
thebuzz is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to thebuzz For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 12:56 PM   #427
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
BrianAnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: From Singapore, now live in Malaysia
Posts: 95
Thanks: 2
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gordonmartin2013 View Post

Install is super easy, and Ayaw is absolutely amazing with his pre sales and after sales support, a real credit to the Warrior Forum, words could not begin to describe him, he goes way beyond the extra mile, a pleasure to know the guy

Warmest regards,

Gordon
Yes, you're right gordon. No wonder all his hair drop...

regards
Brian
BrianAnan is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to BrianAnan For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 01:08 PM   #428
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
BrianAnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: From Singapore, now live in Malaysia
Posts: 95
Thanks: 2
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi ayaw,

i have email you the details. please see to it.

regards
Brian
BrianAnan is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 01:47 PM   #429
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by thebuzz View Post

Hi Ayaw,
I was searching for an Amazon plug in and came across your product. After reading both threads to get the full details I purchased the Wordpress version yesterday. Installed it on a new blog last nite with everything working out very well.

Was not sure if it would pull in my required products without using the nodes but was surprised that it worked perfectly. Lost a lot of sleep as I could not pull myself away from my new site...:-)

I did spend a few hours like another person commented here so I could get the new site to look like I wanted to and to add a few plug ins and working on some css formatting, contact, privacy policy, and articles pages that I normally do on other sites. No issues at all so far.

One thing I will be doing is adding a few more purchase links throughout the posts. Just my way as I like to have an instant top of the fold link as most people only scan anyway.

Looking forward to making more sites this week and watching the stats to keep on top of my backlinking efforts. Can't wait to check out your new backlinking product. If it works as good as Auto-e-Store I will be buying it as soon as it comes out. Keep me informed.

Thanks for putting out a great product and continuing to implement new added features to help us make more affiliate income.
Many thanks for your kind words sir

Every Auto eStore users that already join the updates will be first notified and get the special discount when the backlink software comes up

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 01:48 PM   #430
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BrianAnan View Post

Yes, you're right gordon. No wonder all his hair drop...

regards
Brian
Hahaha... Just trying to help
ayaw is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 01:49 PM   #431
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BrianAnan View Post

hi ayaw,

i have email you the details. please see to it.

regards
Brian
Hi Brian,

Replied your email and looking forward on further information to iron out all the problem

All the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 01:53 PM   #432
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 231
Thanks: 8
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
Thanks for all your answers, ayaw! just one more question, is there an option in which I can set it to post products with a preferred number of rating star? for example, I just want products with at least 3 stars or above to be posted. Perhaps it was answered somewhere but I could not find it. Thanks again!
strikers041 is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 02:56 PM   #433
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by strikers041 View Post

Hi,
Thanks for all your answers, ayaw! just one more question, is there an option in which I can set it to post products with a preferred number of rating star? for example, I just want products with at least 3 stars or above to be posted. Perhaps it was answered somewhere but I could not find it. Thanks again!
Hi strikers,

Currently, this function haven't yet implemented in auto estore.
This features will be added in future

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 06:28 PM   #434
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 274
Thanks: 16
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hey man can you do a comparison of your product and WPzon? i just want to ask this as the seller of latter made the same.

i just want to hear both sides before i purchase.

thanks...
kendimann is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 10:03 PM   #435
Give To Charity
War Room Member
 
Sleaklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,050
Thanks: 66
Thanked 154 Times in 118 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi Sleaklight,

It should be fine if your box is using Apache Server and PHP5.

But most Windows box is using IIS, this may cause problem.
I haven't tested it yet. But from my personal experience IIS cause much trouble with PHP
Not just on wordpress and plugins, but installing another CMS like Joomla / vBulletin / etc is a pain.

all the best,
ayaw
oh, I run IIS and run wordpress, vbulletin, php scripts, etc without a problem. Mostly though I run ASP scripts so that's where the need for Windows comes in lol. I'll check out your script soon. thanks.
Sleaklight is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 10:14 PM   #436
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
BrianAnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: From Singapore, now live in Malaysia
Posts: 95
Thanks: 2
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi Brian,

Replied your email and looking forward on further information to iron out all the problem

All the best,
ayaw
Damn you bald headed,

Last night, about 2+am (early morning) I email and morning I checked you replied immediately at about 3+am.

I know you are a HyperActive Warrior, but did not expect you reply so fast. Please change your name to SuperHyperActive Warrior that will suit you.

Well, I have email the details.

Cheers
Brian
BrianAnan is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 10:21 PM   #437
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Harley101's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 186
Thanks: 47
Thanked 54 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought this plugin today and love it very easy to install and works great with my site that i have been working on. Cant wait for your new backlink software.
Harley101 is offline  
Unread 7th Apr 2010, 11:55 PM   #438
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 274
Thanks: 16
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

im interested. but how do you promote such a site?

how can sites like this rank in google? how can i target specific keywords if the plugin would just pull out any product from amazon?

please clarify.

thanks.
kendimann is offline  
Unread 8th Apr 2010, 01:40 AM   #439
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kendimann View Post

hey man can you do a comparison of your product and WPzon? i just want to ask this as the seller of latter made the same.

i just want to hear both sides before i purchase.

thanks...
Hi kendimann,

Strikers have asked here and this is answered before...

all the best,
ayaw

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi strikers...

Yes. You can mix auto estore with your manual blogs. So, you can post another cj / ebay / clickbank posts

About the comparation, I write this here

If you want the full-fledged features tool, then Auto eStore may not for you because what we're concentrating on Auto eStore is not about 'fully featured and the most advanced'.

If you're searching for a 'full featured' tool. You should go with amaniche, wpzon, reviewazon, wp-robot, or maybe you can have a look at the really full featured and advanced amazon tool AoM.

We're on the different track. Auto eStore concentrating on the 'functional' plugin that can rank high, bring visitors, have great conversion and can really auto-grow your blog naturally.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 8th Apr 2010, 01:46 AM   #440
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Sleaklight View Post

oh, I run IIS and run wordpress, vbulletin, php scripts, etc without a problem. Mostly though I run ASP scripts so that's where the need for Windows comes in lol. I'll check out your script soon. thanks.
Hi,

If you can run those on IIS then Auto eStore should runs too...
Auto eStore requirement is PHP5

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 8th Apr 2010, 01:48 AM   #441
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BrianAnan View Post

Damn you bald headed,

Last night, about 2+am (early morning) I email and morning I checked you replied immediately at about 3+am.

I know you are a HyperActive Warrior, but did not expect you reply so fast. Please change your name to SuperHyperActive Warrior that will suit you.

Well, I have email the details.

Cheers
Brian
Hi Brian,

Just ironed out your problems and answer your question.
Please check you mailbox

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 8th Apr 2010, 01:51 AM   #442
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Harley101 View Post

I bought this plugin today and love it very easy to install and works great with my site that i have been working on. Cant wait for your new backlink software.
Hi Harley,

Thank you sir... I'm glad you liked it.
You will be notified automatically when the backlinking software is out.

all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 8th Apr 2010, 02:04 AM   #443
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kendimann View Post

im interested. but how do you promote such a site?

how can sites like this rank in google? how can i target specific keywords if the plugin would just pull out any product from amazon?

please clarify.

thanks.
Hi,

If you look at the front page, I give 2 screenshot that I ranked on first page. Lot of auto estore users experience this too, even without any heavy promotion.

This excellent forum have so many discussion on how to promote your site. One of my favorite is 'Terry Kyle Live SEO experiment' on the main discussion. Forums like this is one of your Goldmine. There is a lot similar discussion like that here.

The plugin don't pull 'all' products from amazon. It will pull the products based on your keyword. Just watch this video...


all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 8th Apr 2010, 02:23 AM   #444
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
BrianAnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: From Singapore, now live in Malaysia
Posts: 95
Thanks: 2
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi Brian,

Just ironed out your problems and answer your question.
Please check you mailbox

all the best,
ayaw
Hi SuperHyperActive Warrior

Thanks buddy thanks,

Just check and it's really super.

Cheers
Brian
BrianAnan is offline  
Unread 8th Apr 2010, 02:27 AM   #445
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BrianAnan View Post

Hi SuperHyperActive Warrior

Thanks buddy thanks,

Just check and it's really super.

Cheers
Brian
Lol...
Thank you very much buddy...

I must thank you too for letting me know such an Amazing Themes

All the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 8th Apr 2010, 02:46 AM   #446
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
BrianAnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: From Singapore, now live in Malaysia
Posts: 95
Thanks: 2
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Lol...
Thank you very much buddy...

I must thank you too for letting me know such an Amazing Themes

All the best,
ayaw
You're welcome,

I am still researching & testing on more themes suitable for Auto eStore, will keep you posted so that all those who bought Auto eStore will be benefited.

But I still need your support, should any error occurs during the test.

Seen the Yahoo API, where it is?

Cheers
Brian
BrianAnan is offline  
Unread 8th Apr 2010, 03:00 AM   #447
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ayaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 229
Thanks: 88
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: AUTO eSTORE WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Cool Amazon Stores Completely on Auto Pilot !!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BrianAnan View Post

You're welcome,

I am still researching & testing on more themes suitable for Auto eStore, will keep you posted so that all those who bought Auto eStore will be benefited.

But I still need your support, should any error occurs during the test.

Seen the Yahoo API, where it is?

Cheers
Brian
Hi Brian,

Okay...

Below is my previous reply to Klemen about the Yahoo API.

all the best,
ayaw


Originally Posted by ayaw View Post

Hi Klemen,

In my Yahoo Key registration, they don't ask me to confirm... Here is how to get the API key

1. Go to https://developer.apps.yahoo.com/wsregapp/

2. Choose Authenticaton method to 'Generic' and complete the form


3. Hit Continue, and you will get your API Key


all the best,
ayaw
ayaw is offline  
Unread 8th Apr 2010, 04:56 AM   #448
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , India.
Posts: 2,475
Thanks: 449
Thanked 408 Times in 297 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How different is this software from other amazon plugins in the market?
anwar001 is offline  
Unread 8th Apr 2010, 05:28 AM   #449
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 540
Thanks: 16
Thanked 79 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, ayaw,

I have some questions about your software.

It automatically pull products according to our keywords, but can I manually pick up one specific product? For example, I will build a grill amazon site, but I want to put several specific type of grills which I want to promote in my website
For example:
Weber 7519 Gas Grill Rotisserie
Sanyo HPS-SG3 200-Square-Inch Electric Indoor Barbeque Grill

Can I do this?

Besides, it seems you build a site around one kind of product: computer, or leather case, or shoes.....

Can I build a site with many different kind of products? That means I pull shoes, computer, golf stuff, beauty, jewelry.......(just for example) all together and put in the same site? ( If I don't want to rank in google )

Thank you!

BTW, I also sent you a PM, please check it.
tycoon828 is offline  
Unread 8th Apr 2010, 06:04 AM   #450
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 27
Thanks: 8
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: SEO FRIENDLY AMAZON PLUGIN - 100% Auto Pilot - VIDEO, DEMO SITE AND GOOGLE FIRST PAGE PROOF...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi ayaw,
After reading all the good review of amazon plugin and the support you give, i do like to purchase it.

I had few question, if you can reply to it, i had sent you a pm

Thanks

arya
arya is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate, amazon, auto, autoestore, beautiful, blog, estore, plugin, stores, turn, wordpress

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:39 PM.