Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 5th Jun 2010, 01:14 PM   #501
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 21
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hey MJGrae. i got a couple questions for you about this. can you email me at tlittle_08@hotmail.com so i can ask you? thanks.
tlittle08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2010, 01:27 PM   #502
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tlittle08 View Post

hey MJGrae. i got a couple questions for you about this. can you email me at tlittle_08@hotmail.com so i can ask you? thanks.
Hey Tyler!

Got your email and responded.
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2010, 03:26 PM   #503
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 21
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This book was a great read for a person new to internet marketing like myself. I learned things i probably never would of thought of doing. And he replies very quickly to questions and concerns. Thank you for the fantastic WSO.
tlittle08 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tlittle08 For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jun 2010, 03:50 PM   #504
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 22
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am coming here again to say that
this method still is working for me.
The key? Is taking action for sure.
I am even very close to quitting my job
now because of this!

hands down, the best WSO I have ever purchased!
I am going to buy all of you stuff from now on.

thanks again Dave!
DoktorBraun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoktorBraun For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jun 2010, 06:59 PM   #505
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tlittle08 View Post

This book was a great read for a person new to internet marketing like myself. I learned things i probably never would of thought of doing. And he replies very quickly to questions and concerns. Thank you for the fantastic WSO.
Hey Tyler!

Glad I could help you out buddy.

Originally Posted by DoktorBraun View Post

I am coming here again to say that
this method still is working for me.
The key? Is taking action for sure.
I am even very close to quitting my job
now because of this!

hands down, the best WSO I have ever purchased!
I am going to buy all of you stuff from now on.

thanks again Dave!
WOW.

AWESOME!

I am super glad that your actually taking action with this!

As you now know, thats how you get to be so profitable!

Keep up the good work, DoktorBraun
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2010, 07:02 PM   #506
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ova Staffing View Post

Cool the video was good, think its one i'm going to invest in.
Hey Ova!

Would love to have you as part of the family!

Sent you a PM by the way...
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2010, 10:40 PM   #507
Content Writer
War Room Member
 
Icanwrite's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 307
Thanks: 50
Thanked 106 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok now here is my review, AFTER I actually applied myself and tried this method -

In two words - IT WORKS !

All you need is time and you are all set !

I myself made around $200 overnight with this method.

It took me a few weeks to get started though but now on it's smooth sailing throughout.

Easy and effective.

Thanks for sharing this amazing report.
Icanwrite is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Icanwrite For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jun 2010, 11:50 PM   #508
Warrior Member
 
rome200379's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey, I`m interested to buy your WSO. But before I buy it, just want to make sure if this product NOT NEED any TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT to do.

What I mean is that I don`t need to have any knowledge about IT right ? I mean, I can write but NOT GOOD with that enough to make money with it. I can browse the internet but I can`t make a website, design something, make a program or script.

I`m really a newbie that already search the actual easy to do method that can make me money in the fastest way. I already search it for around 3-4 years and still not find it. All the things I ever met in the internet just makes me only waste my money without any result.

I never found something that I can REALLY DO with all "those method". There is always at least 1 thing that I can`t do from those method. And that makes me fail to do it even it`s said that it`s very easy.

I want a comprehensive " what to do " in step by step instruction that need ZERO INVESTMENT and very easy to do even for me and proven to make fast money in couple hours after I do it. And I don`t like the boring stuff to do like paid to click, paid to read email, paid to search.

Besides, I only want to test how long you will respond to my post here. That will convince me to buy it from you. Cause I need a real good mentor. And from all the testimonial, I think I can have you as my mentor.

If you can, please pm me your email. I have some more question to be asked before I buy it. I have been scammed so many time, and makes me really disappointed. So, looking forward to have your pm. Thanks in advance.


Regards,
Rome
rome200379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 03:27 AM   #509
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rome200379 View Post

Hey, I`m interested to buy your WSO. But before I buy it, just want to make sure if this product NOT NEED any TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT to do.

What I mean is that I don`t need to have any knowledge about IT right ? I mean, I can write but NOT GOOD with that enough to make money with it. I can browse the internet but I can`t make a website, design something, make a program or script.

I`m really a newbie that already search the actual easy to do method that can make me money in the fastest way. I already search it for around 3-4 years and still not find it. All the things I ever met in the internet just makes me only waste my money without any result.

I never found something that I can REALLY DO with all "those method". There is always at least 1 thing that I can`t do from those method. And that makes me fail to do it even it`s said that it`s very easy.

I want a comprehensive " what to do " in step by step instruction that need ZERO INVESTMENT and very easy to do even for me and proven to make fast money in couple hours after I do it. And I don`t like the boring stuff to do like paid to click, paid to read email, paid to search.

Besides, I only want to test how long you will respond to my post here. That will convince me to buy it from you. Cause I need a real good mentor. And from all the testimonial, I think I can have you as my mentor.

If you can, please pm me your email. I have some more question to be asked before I buy it. I have been scammed so many time, and makes me really disappointed. So, looking forward to have your pm. Thanks in advance.


Regards,
Rome
Hey Rome!

I just got home &

It is now 3:24 AM on Saturday here in Canada.

I have sent you a PM.
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 03:31 AM   #510
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Icanwrite View Post

Ok now here is my review, AFTER I actually applied myself and tried this method -

In two words - IT WORKS !

All you need is time and you are all set !

I myself made around $200 overnight with this method.

It took me a few weeks to get started though but now on it's smooth sailing throughout.

Easy and effective.

Thanks for sharing this amazing report.
Hey Icanwrite!

200 Dollars? Overnight?

For a newbie such as yourself?

Awesome!

Just goes to show you, that
when you take action, some truly amazing
things can happen!
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 03:34 AM   #511
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Warriors,

Its pretty late for me right now,
up here in Canada.

But I would like to tell you
that there are still
EIGHT copies
left at this price, but there
will sure be far less once
I wake back up again.

Considering it is now 3:33 AM

I am going to bed.

Grab your copy here:

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...l=110123&ejc=2

& Join the family!



Cheers for now.
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 03:38 AM   #512
Warrior Member
 
rome200379's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

OK I got the pm around 1 minute ago. I think that`s reasonable or I can say super fast for someone lived at Canada to answer my question in about 3 am now for you ( it`s around 4.25 pm for me here now ). This means you need to sleep now

OK !!! The test for your response is ended with good result for me. From all the post above ( I read all the post from the 1st page to 11th page ) and the email you sent to me, I make a conclusion that your course is NOT something that need an IT knowledge and ability right ? I mean even I only can open the computer and browsing internet, I still able to do your course right ?

If the answer is yes to all my question above and it can be set to be autopilot ( even for the 1st campaign I need to do it 4 hours ), I will buy your course at once when I got your reply here. Thanks for your pm.
rome200379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 06:12 AM   #513
HyperActive Warrior
 
Shaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , Canada.
Posts: 317
Thanks: 42
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Waiting for the download link??

Transaction ID: 3H413114XL833380M

Shaun
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 07:45 AM   #514
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Shaun View Post

Waiting for the download link??

Transaction ID: 3H413114XL833380M

Shaun
Hey Shaun!

Just sent you a PM.

Originally Posted by rome200379 View Post

OK I got the pm around 1 minute ago. I think that`s reasonable or I can say super fast for someone lived at Canada to answer my question in about 3 am now for you ( it`s around 4.25 pm for me here now ). This means you need to sleep now

OK !!! The test for your response is ended with good result for me. From all the post above ( I read all the post from the 1st page to 11th page ) and the email you sent to me, I make a conclusion that your course is NOT something that need an IT knowledge and ability right ? I mean even I only can open the computer and browsing internet, I still able to do your course right ?

If the answer is yes to all my question above and it can be set to be autopilot ( even for the 1st campaign I need to do it 4 hours ), I will buy your course at once when I got your reply here. Thanks for your pm.
Hey Rome!

Glad I could get to your questions in good time!

About your additional questions...
your course is NOT something that need an IT knowledge and ability right ? I mean even I only can open the computer and browsing internet, I still able to do your course right ?
You got it! Let me tell you a little something you might not
know about me....

I SUCK at technical stuff!
(seriously)

You do NOT need to know FTP or how to install scripts
or anything crazy like that (that kind of stuff scares me!)

You will not find anything in my course that
requires "technical know how" at all.

Thats another reason why its so awesome!
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 09:58 AM   #515
Sea Sider
War Room Member
 
garyogden's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Blackpool, England
Posts: 430
Thanks: 261
Thanked 51 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Anyone tell me if this report is worth getting?
garyogden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 10:05 AM   #516
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by garyogden View Post

Anyone tell me if this report is worth getting?
Hey Gary!

Do you think these results are worth getting?

Originally Posted by Icanwrite View Post

Ok now here is my review, AFTER I actually applied myself and tried this method -

In two words - IT WORKS !

All you need is time and you are all set !

I myself made around $200 overnight with this method.

It took me a few weeks to get started though but now on it's smooth sailing throughout.

Easy and effective.

Thanks for sharing this amazing report.
Originally Posted by DoktorBraun View Post

I am coming here again to say that
this method still is working for me.
The key? Is taking action for sure.
I am even very close to quitting my job
now because of this!


hands down, the best WSO I have ever purchased!
I am going to buy all of you stuff from now on.

thanks again Dave!
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 10:12 AM   #517
Sea Sider
War Room Member
 
garyogden's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Blackpool, England
Posts: 430
Thanks: 261
Thanked 51 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

OK I am convinced, paying right now can you send me everything including the reports?
Gary
garyogden is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to garyogden For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 10:24 AM   #518
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by garyogden View Post

OK I am convinced, paying right now can you send me everything including the reports?
Gary
Hey Gary!

Thanks for joining the family!

About your question...

Yes, I use e-junkie, so everything (download links
and all that jazz) is automatically delivered after the payment is made
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 11:00 AM   #519
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Warriors,

As of right now there is
already THREE copies
left at this price.

Take Action & Grab Your Copy Through the Link Below:

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...l=110123&ejc=2

You can thank me later
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 11:55 AM   #520
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 35
Thanks: 235
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Nice idea, I wouldn't have thought to do that as a newbe to this world. I'll be trying it shortly but I don't see any problems making it work. Thanks.
mktbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mktbiz For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 01:18 PM   #521
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mktbiz View Post

Nice idea, I wouldn't have thought to do that as a newbe to this world. I'll be trying it shortly but I don't see any problems making it work. Thanks.
Hey mktbiz!

Glad I can introduce you to this stuff.

Just make sure you put it to action!
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 06:08 PM   #522
Warrior Member
 
rome200379's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MJGrae View Post

Hey Rome!

Glad I could get to your questions in good time!

About your additional questions...


You got it! Let me tell you a little something you might not
know about me....

I SUCK at technical stuff!
(seriously)

You do NOT need to know FTP or how to install scripts
or anything crazy like that (that kind of stuff scares me!)

You will not find anything in my course that
requires "technical know how" at all.

Thats another reason why its so awesome!

Hey David, THAT`S AWESOME !!! Your last reply convince me to buy your product now. I just bought it.

Here is my transactional ID : Transaction ID: 15564249273565641

But I think it`s not with Frank Kern`s note So can you pm me the link for Frank`s note ? I will go to work now, while still download it at my home. I will read and do it when I got home.

And I will email you if I got something that I still not understand from your product. TQ for your quick response. I think I GOT HOPE to get money from internet now

Regards,

Rome
rome200379 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rome200379 For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 06:14 PM   #523
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello new to the forum and just found this today...Have tried a few money making things online with no success and am now looking for something to just make me some additional cash for school. Is this something that i need to do "up keep" work on everyday or once a week or so....Also is it more less the more hours you put in the more return you will likly be receiving? Thanks

Robby
dieder89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 06:31 PM   #524
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rome200379 View Post

Hey David, THAT`S AWESOME !!! Your last reply convince me to buy your product now. I just bought it.

Here is my transactional ID : Transaction ID: 15564249273565641

But I think it`s not with Frank Kern`s note So can you pm me the link for Frank`s note ? I will go to work now, while still download it at my home. I will read and do it when I got home.

And I will email you if I got something that I still not understand from your product. TQ for your quick response. I think I GOT HOPE to get money from internet now

Regards,

Rome
Hey Rome!

Glad your now part of the family.

Have sent you a PM by the way....
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 06:36 PM   #525
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dieder89 View Post

Hello new to the forum and just found this today...Have tried a few money making things online with no success and am now looking for something to just make me some additional cash for school. Is this something that i need to do "up keep" work on everyday or once a week or so....Also is it more less the more hours you put in the more return you will likly be receiving? Thanks

Robby
Hey dieder89!

Thanks for your questions.

I have been in your shoes before, and
know what its like to start out online.
If I knew about this over a year ago,
things would be very different right now.

Thats for sure.

This is one of those things that you work at ONCE
and it will pay you for a VERY ling time.
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 06:45 PM   #526
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Warriors,

1 copy now remains
at this price....
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2010, 07:00 PM   #527
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here are some testimonials
from the last page alone.

Just so you get an idea.
(there are over 60+ testimonials in this entire thread)

Originally Posted by Tony_Brayley View Post

Hi Dave,

I just wanted to let you know that I picked up your report last night and started to "take action" today. I am probably about half way done from being able to start making some cash. This is really exciting for me as I have so many reports and schemes in my computer already and haven't really been able to get much done with them.

Your plan is so "to the point" and actionable, I think if I don't make money with this I will probably not try any more internet stuff. I'd also like to thank you for getting back to me with that detailed answer. I appreciate stuff like that.

I actually have one more quick question, which I will pm you with.

You are right about this being overlooked.

Cheers Dave, for this nice little gem.


Tony.
Originally Posted by Michael Hackett View Post

Hi Dave,

Purchased your report late last night, but was too tired to do anything except skim it. I had a better look this morning and really liked the simple plan that you laid out. Will be putting it into action very soon :–)

Thanks
Originally Posted by tkboy101 View Post

Raving Review of David (MJGrae)

This guy has the most patience of any guy I know. I just sent him like 25,000 emails to which he responds to QUICKLY... and he's just as chipper as ever. He's got crazy good support and he's just an all around great guy.

Thanks for all your help, bro!!

TKBoy101
Originally Posted by tlittle08 View Post

This book was a great read for a person new to internet marketing like myself. I learned things i probably never would of thought of doing. And he replies very quickly to questions and concerns. Thank you for the fantastic WSO.
Originally Posted by DoktorBraun View Post

I am coming here again to say that
this method still is working for me.
The key? Is taking action for sure.
I am even very close to quitting my job
now because of this
!

hands down, the best WSO I have ever purchased!
I am going to buy all of you stuff from now on.

thanks again Dave!
Originally Posted by Icanwrite View Post

Ok now here is my review, AFTER I actually applied myself and tried this method -

In two words - IT WORKS !

All you need is time and you are all set !

I myself made around $200 overnight with this method.

It took me a few weeks to get started though but now on it's smooth sailing throughout.

Easy and effective.

Thanks for sharing this amazing report.
Originally Posted by mktbiz View Post

Nice idea, I wouldn't have thought to do that as a newbe to this world. I'll be trying it shortly but I don't see any problems making it work. Thanks.
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 01:37 AM   #528
Sea Sider
War Room Member
 
garyogden's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Blackpool, England
Posts: 430
Thanks: 261
Thanked 51 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Not quite what I expected.
Info could have taken half the space used on paper.
Interestingly enough its not a half bad idea/plan. Something I have tried years ago but this has a different angle. I will get it going this weekend it wouldnt take long to get going. Try this if your not making any money at all.

4 out of 5 from me.

Gary Ogden
garyogden is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to garyogden For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 10:00 AM   #529
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by garyogden View Post

Not quite what I expected.
Info could have taken half the space used on paper.
Interestingly enough its not a half bad idea/plan. Something I have tried years ago but this has a different angle. I will get it going this weekend it wouldnt take long to get going. Try this if your not making any money at all.

4 out of 5 from me.

Gary Ogden
Hey Gary!

Awesome.

If I got 80% in school, I would be quite pleased with
myself!

Thanks for your thoughts mate.
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 10:22 AM   #530
Warrior Member
 
rome200379's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well, actually when I see this ebook, I just think of that I bought a useless ebook since actually I already know all that written in this ebook. The only different is : I DON`T TAKE ACTION. Now I think it`s time for me to TAKE ACTION. I will start it when I got time tomorrow. Today, I`m too busy with my office work.

Btw, if anyone ask if this method can work or not ? I will say IT CAN. Now I will be go to bed since it`s almost 12 am for me and I still need to go to work tomorrow.


Cheers,

Rome
rome200379 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rome200379 For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 10:44 AM   #531
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rome200379 View Post

Well, actually when I see this ebook, I just think of that I bought a useless ebook since actually I already know all that written in this ebook. The only different is : I DON`T TAKE ACTION. Now I think it`s time for me to TAKE ACTION. I will start it when I got time tomorrow. Today, I`m too busy with my office work.

Btw, if anyone ask if this method can work or not ? I will say IT CAN. Now I will be go to bed since it`s almost 12 am for me and I still need to go to work tomorrow.


Cheers,

Rome
Hey Rome!

Glad to hear from you!

Yea its funny how "when you don't take action
nothing happens."

Anyways, I already got your email, and have responded.
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 10:47 AM   #532
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Warriors,

ONE MORE copy to be sold,
then the price is being raised.
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 12:01 PM   #533
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Warriors,

there is EIGHT copies left at this price...
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 12:13 PM   #534
Law boy turning Warrior
 
Teez's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Upper East Side
Posts: 296
Thanks: 48
Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi people Im the new kid on the block.

Is this still available and does it still work, especially for blogs?

I kinda would like to understand what it is about actually the description was kinda vague but the testimonials keep flooding in.

Thanks to everyone who is a member here the knowledge you folks are making available to us young up and comers is priceless truly appreciated.

Last edited on 7th Jun 2010 at 12:16 PM. Reason: grammar correction and more tailored question
Teez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teez For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 12:28 PM   #535
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Teez View Post

Hi people Im the new kid on the block.

Is this still available and does it still work, especially for blogs?

I kinda would like to understand what it is about actually the description was kinda vague but the testimonials keep flooding in.

Thanks to everyone who is a member here the knowledge you folks are making available to us young up and comers is priceless truly appreciated.
Hey Teez!

I just sent you a PM.

And unless I start corrected,
you should be pretty stoked with the response!
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 01:43 PM   #536
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 43
Thanks: 25
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just bought this and the info seems cool. Now to taking action!
Warrior Princesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Warrior Princesse For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 03:06 PM   #537
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 43
Thanks: 25
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rome200379 View Post

Well, actually when I see this ebook, I just think of that I bought a useless ebook since actually I already know all that written in this ebook. The only different is : I DON`T TAKE ACTION. Now I think it`s time for me to TAKE ACTION. I will start it when I got time tomorrow. Today, I`m too busy with my office work.

Btw, if anyone ask if this method can work or not ? I will say IT CAN. Now I will be go to bed since it`s almost 12 am for me and I still need to go to work tomorrow.


Cheers,

Rome
Way to go, mate! Taking action is what it's all about! After you'll soon realize you are making full time income online.
Warrior Princesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Warrior Princesse For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 03:18 PM   #538
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Warrior Princesse View Post

Just bought this and the info seems cool. Now to taking action!
Hey Warrior Princess!

Glad to have you as part of the family!
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 03:45 PM   #539
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Warrior Princesse View Post

Way to go, mate! Taking action is what it's all about! After you'll soon realize you are making full time income online.
YES!

Myself, and everyone else who makes a full time income
online knows this.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Warriors,

7 copies now remain...
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 03:58 PM   #540
Law boy turning Warrior
 
Teez's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Upper East Side
Posts: 296
Thanks: 48
Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

MJ I've only just realised that cos u PM'd me doesnt mean I can PM u back cos Im still new here.

So research for this post and glad I found it again so I could say thank you very much for the quick response and the wonderful help you provided to e almost instantly thanks ever so much dude .
Teez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teez For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 04:11 PM   #541
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Teez View Post

MJ I've only just realised that cos u PM'd me doesnt mean I can PM u back cos Im still new here.

So research for this post and glad I found it again so I could say thank you very much for the quick response and the wonderful help you provided to e almost instantly thanks ever so much dude .
Hey Teez!

No problem!

Glad I could help
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 05:28 PM   #542
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Warriors,

SIX copies now remain at this price....
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 05:47 PM   #543
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Jacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 522
Thanks: 78
Thanked 133 Times in 86 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

One of the biggest struggles for people trying to make money online is traffic. In Dave's 24 page ebook, this barrier is crushed as he shows you exactly how to get in front of qualified, targeted traffic FOR FREE! Not only that, but this traffic has been proven to be a pool of hungry buyers. In just one quick glance, anyone will be able to quickly implement his strategies and techniques to start earning a decent income online.

The big question many may ask is "Will I earn $465 in 4 hours?". From my experience, I and many other people have used a similar strategy to earn more than that in 24 hours or less. It is not just hype, it can be accomplished if you put this resource into action. (The key word there is "action".)

Think about this: Even if you made half of "$465 in 4 hours" wouldn't you be happy with the result? I think it is well worth the time and investment to find out.
Jacer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jacer For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jun 2010, 06:24 PM   #544
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased this but seem to have run into an issue...MJ can you pm me please. Thanks in advance. PR: wait... I: wait... L: wait... LD: wait... I: wait...wait... Rank: wait... Traffic: wait... Price: wait... C: wait...
[IMG]chrome://seoquake/content/skin/close.gif[/IMG]
summerayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jun 2010, 03:23 AM   #545
Warrior Member
 
rome200379's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Warrior Princesse View Post

Way to go, mate! Taking action is what it's all about! After you'll soon realize you are making full time income online.
Ha..ha..ha..Yeah I just realize it. What makes me NOT MAKING MONEY at all is because I DON`T TAKE ACTION ha..ha..ha..I always looking and looking for a brand new way which is the easiest way for me to make money. And that`s why I just never make it ha..ha..ha.

It`s simply funny if I think it now. Well, I got my hope now to take the right action now David has a very high speed response and that`s convince me to do his advice even though I still very busy with my work at office now. But I definitely will take the action when I got time.
rome200379 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rome200379 For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Jun 2010, 05:21 AM   #546
Sea Sider
War Room Member
 
garyogden's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Blackpool, England
Posts: 430
Thanks: 261
Thanked 51 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes he promted me into taking action instead of keep looking for that one opportunity. I will be starting my campaign shortly.
garyogden is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to garyogden For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Jun 2010, 09:15 AM   #547
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by summerayne View Post

I purchased this but seem to have run into an issue...MJ can you pm me please. Thanks in advance. PR: wait... I: wait... L: wait... LD: wait... I: wait...wait... Rank: wait... Traffic: wait... Price: wait... C: wait...
[IMG]chrome://seoquake/content/skin/close.gif[/IMG]
Hey summerayne!

Just sent you a PM

Originally Posted by rome200379 View Post

Ha..ha..ha..Yeah I just realize it. What makes me NOT MAKING MONEY at all is because I DON`T TAKE ACTION ha..ha..ha..I always looking and looking for a brand new way which is the easiest way for me to make money. And that`s why I just never make it ha..ha..ha.

It`s simply funny if I think it now. Well, I got my hope now to take the right action now David has a very high speed response and that`s convince me to do his advice even though I still very busy with my work at office now. But I definitely will take the action when I got time.
Hey Rome!

I`m glad I could help!
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jun 2010, 09:16 AM   #548
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by garyogden View Post

Yes he promted me into taking action instead of keep looking for that one opportunity. I will be starting my campaign shortly.
Awesome!

Its really exciting hey?

Originally Posted by Jacer View Post

One of the biggest struggles for people trying to make money online is traffic. In Dave's 24 page ebook, this barrier is crushed as he shows you exactly how to get in front of qualified, targeted traffic FOR FREE! Not only that, but this traffic has been proven to be a pool of hungry buyers. In just one quick glance, anyone will be able to quickly implement his strategies and techniques to start earning a decent income online.

The big question many may ask is "Will I earn $465 in 4 hours?". From my experience, I and many other people have used a similar strategy to earn more than that in 24 hours or less. It is not just hype, it can be accomplished if you put this resource into action. (The key word there is "action".)

Think about this: Even if you made half of "$465 in 4 hours" wouldn't you be happy with the result? I think it is well worth the time and investment to find out.
Hey Jacer!

Thanks for coming by and sharing your thoughts!

Sounds to me like you haven't checked out the videos yet...

Those also have some killer FREE traffic resources....

If you have not watched them yet, you should.

There`s some powerful stuff in there too
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jun 2010, 09:42 AM   #549
Master Flipper
War Room Member
 
bjallen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Maryland, and sometimes West VA , .
Posts: 332
Thanks: 102
Thanked 68 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

David,

I just downloaded and read this. Full of good stuff. Thanks!

I tried to go to one of the links in your PDF, but the link did not work. Please advise.

Thanks!
Brenda
bjallen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bjallen For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Jun 2010, 10:01 AM   #550
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 966
Thanked 588 Times in 224 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bjallen View Post

David,

I just downloaded and read this. Full of good stuff. Thanks!

I tried to go to one of the links in your PDF, but the link did not work. Please advise.

Thanks!
Brenda
Hey Brenda!

Thanks for Joining the family!

I have sent you a PM.
David Mcalorum is online now   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
465, dollars, hours

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:15 PM.