Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 18th Jun 2010, 10:41 AM   #651
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Tutsy View Post

PM Sent...

Check it out and reply back ASAP.

Thanks

C.
Just got your PM Christina and responded
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 18th Jun 2010, 10:43 AM   #652
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Grace26 View Post

Hello David,

It seems most people, if not all are pleased with your WSO, and this has tickled me too. I just came across this thread today and it sounds promising. Will be thinking about my next move from now. Thanks.
Hey Grace26!

Just sent you a PM.
David Mcalorum is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to David Mcalorum For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Jun 2010, 10:48 AM   #653
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Warriors

SIX copies now remain at this price.

Grab your copy here:

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...l=110123&ejc=2
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 18th Jun 2010, 01:07 PM   #654
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Warriors,

FIVE copies now remain at this price.
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2010, 06:05 AM   #655
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Brandon Mack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 128
Thanks: 194
Thanked 59 Times in 47 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dave One of he best WSO that I have come across in the WF.

Without doubt it seriously beats any other WSO
that I have ever purchased and I have purchased a few!!

Anyone still thinking about it needs to TAKE ACTION NOW!!!

Keep Up The Great Work Dave!!!
Brandon Mack is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Brandon Mack For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Jun 2010, 10:45 AM   #656
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Jec9657's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 41
Thanks: 36
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey David, after reading through pages and pages of raving +feedback on your report, I'm hooked! Here's my transaction id =),1JN20681EU102454U..

I will post my progress here.

Jec
Jec9657 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Jec9657 For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Jun 2010, 09:06 AM   #657
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Gijsbertus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: South of Belgium
Posts: 807
Thanks: 222
Thanked 294 Times in 253 Posts
Blog Entries: 35
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just bought a copy and will put this method in action, hope to show some proof of income asap here also ! Dead curious !
Gijsbertus is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Gijsbertus For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Jun 2010, 01:43 PM   #658
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jec9657 View Post

Hey David, after reading through pages and pages of raving +feedback on your report, I'm hooked! Here's my transaction id =),1JN20681EU102454U..

I will post my progress here.

Jec
Hey Jec!

Thanks for joining the family!

I agree, the world of Internet Marketing is quite addictive.

And quite frankly, I LOVE IT
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 20th Jun 2010, 01:51 PM   #659
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Gijsbertus View Post

Just bought a copy and will put this method in action, hope to show some proof of income asap here also ! Dead curious !
Hey Gijsbertus!

Glad I could spike your curiosity.

Just make sure you put this into action!

David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 20th Jun 2010, 02:07 PM   #660
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jack Blue View Post

Dave One of he best WSO that I have come across in the WF.

Without doubt it seriously beats any other WSO
that I have ever purchased and I have purchased a few!!

Anyone still thinking about it needs to TAKE ACTION NOW!!!

Keep Up The Great Work Dave!!!
Hey Jack!

Glad you got a whole load of value from this

I gotta say, I seriously love having satisfied customers!
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 20th Jun 2010, 02:10 PM   #661
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Three copies now remain....
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 20th Jun 2010, 04:10 PM   #662
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Warriors,

Three copies still remain.

Take Action
& Join the Family!


David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 20th Jun 2010, 04:32 PM   #663
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Warriors,

TWO copies now remain.
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 20th Jun 2010, 05:06 PM   #664
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Warriors,

ONE copy now
remains before the price is raised.
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 20th Jun 2010, 09:01 PM   #665
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 7
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Recently bought this by taking advantage of that discount coupon, and for NOW, I will say that this e-book cuts straight to the point, very easy to follow directions like many people have already mentioned, and if the directions aren't enough, then no fear, because Dave is here . He responds to e-mails thoroughly and pretty fast, and his tone in his e-mails seem to radiate someone who is there to really help you out.

I can't say of my success of any as of yet due to the fact I haven't started working just yet, but I will post back again later to tell of how well I've done.
RizenKJ is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to RizenKJ For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Jun 2010, 12:23 PM   #666
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RizenKJ View Post

Recently bought this by taking advantage of that discount coupon, and for NOW, I will say that this e-book cuts straight to the point, very easy to follow directions like many people have already mentioned, and if the directions aren't enough, then no fear, because Dave is here . He responds to e-mails thoroughly and pretty fast, and his tone in his e-mails seem to radiate someone who is there to really help you out.

I can't say of my success of any as of yet due to the fact I haven't started working just yet, but I will post back again later to tell of how well I've done.
Hey RizenKJ!

Thanks for the kind words.

Glad I could help you out
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 21st Jun 2010, 12:41 PM   #667
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Warriors,

ONE copy still remains.

Will you get it?
Or somebody else?
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 21st Jun 2010, 12:48 PM   #668
Active Warrior
 
CarolThomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: London, UK
Posts: 35
Thanks: 6
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Dave,

Just wanted to say a very big thank you for a great report.

I bought it a few days back - but unfortunately my pc crashed so haven't been able to send you a thank you before now. I have read through the material and - I have to say - that I didn't sleep that night loads of ideas going round in my head.
I can't wait until I can get everything up and running.

If there is anyone out there who is "sitting on the fence" then don't - GRAB THIS WHILE YOU CAN.

Thanks again Dave - and I'll be back here to let you know my results (Can't wait !

Cheers
Carol
CarolThomas is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to CarolThomas For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Jun 2010, 11:14 PM   #669
Pumped Up Warrior
 
crimsonbook's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 127
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Dave,

Any idea when we'll be getting our bonuses?
crimsonbook is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to crimsonbook For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd Jun 2010, 02:57 AM   #670
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 107
Thanks: 18
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I would like to know if anyone have made real cash by now.

Everyone just thinks it's a super product when you have read it but did you make any cash?

If you did, I would be really nice if you can make a post about it and tell how much time you put in and how much money you made from that time.

Looking forward to some answers
emeliesjodahl is offline  
Unread 22nd Jun 2010, 11:36 AM   #671
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by emeliesjodahl View Post

I would like to know if anyone have made real cash by now.

Everyone just thinks it's a super product when you have read it but did you make any cash?

If you did, I would be really nice if you can make a post about it and tell how much time you put in and how much money you made from that time.

Looking forward to some answers
Hey emeliesjodahl!

Have you read the whole thread?

You'll find the answers your looking for if you do!

David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 22nd Jun 2010, 11:42 AM   #672
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by crimsonbook View Post

Hey Dave,

Any idea when we'll be getting our bonuses?
Hey crimsonbook!

Just sent you a PM.
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 22nd Jun 2010, 11:50 AM   #673
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CarolThomas View Post

Hi Dave,

Just wanted to say a very big thank you for a great report.

I bought it a few days back - but unfortunately my pc crashed so haven't been able to send you a thank you before now. I have read through the material and - I have to say - that I didn't sleep that night loads of ideas going round in my head.
I can't wait until I can get everything up and running.

If there is anyone out there who is "sitting on the fence" then don't - GRAB THIS WHILE YOU CAN.

Thanks again Dave - and I'll be back here to let you know my results (Can't wait !

Cheers
Carol
Hey Carol!

I am glad I could help you out!

There are so many ways to do this,

ITS AWESOME!

David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 22nd Jun 2010, 01:01 PM   #674
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Warriors,

The price has been raised,
and will continue to do so
every ten sales
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 22nd Jun 2010, 02:44 PM   #675
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Holy fast moving WSO batman!

Already, there is 8 copies left....

Grab your copy here:

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...l=110123&ejc=2
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 22nd Jun 2010, 03:06 PM   #676
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey David,
Would you respond to me by PM'ing? I would like to send my emal address? I've been looking for almost a month, now, and I have read 15 pages of thread of yours. I would like to know you are a real person and will respond with questions. Thanks.
SHANNON1207 is offline  
Unread 22nd Jun 2010, 03:19 PM   #677
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
I'm new to this forum, and I would like to talk to someone about the 465, dollars, hours. I see that you have purchased, and I would like to talk with you. I don't have enough posts to PM, so I don't know how else to contact you.
SHANNON1207 is offline  
Unread 22nd Jun 2010, 03:25 PM   #678
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SHANNON1207 View Post

Hi,
I'm new to this forum, and I would like to talk to someone about the 465, dollars, hours. I see that you have purchased, and I would like to talk with you. I don't have enough posts to PM, so I don't know how else to contact you.
Hey SHANNON1207!

In order to send PM's

You need to have a post count of 50.

Just so you know....
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 22nd Jun 2010, 03:27 PM   #679
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SHANNON1207 View Post

Hey David,
Would you respond to me by PM'ing? I would like to send my emal address? I've been looking for almost a month, now, and I have read 15 pages of thread of yours. I would like to know you are a real person and will respond with questions. Thanks.
Hey Shannon....

Yes, I am a real person, or at least the last time I checked I was....

PM sent
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 22nd Jun 2010, 04:24 PM   #680
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks,
I would rather listen than talk, and I appreciate you helping beginners! I am planning to buy, but want to listen some more.
SHANNON1207 is offline  
Unread 22nd Jun 2010, 05:23 PM   #681
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 181
Thanks: 2
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This has been up 3 months now. So any testimonies of the money you have made from those that ordered it? Anybody implemented it?
BrianNC is offline  
Unread 22nd Jun 2010, 05:59 PM   #682
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
jerryjg62's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 11
Thanks: 19
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post

Hey David
I just purchased your wso.

I cannot open the rar files. Do you hve another way to send them? I thought
I read on the thread that you had changed it. I will pm you as well, and give you
my email and transaction number

Thanks!
Gods Blessings, Anthony
I also just purchased your wso David but like Anthony I cannot open it. I also can't send PM's yet.

Can you PM me the download files or is there another way?

Thanks

Jerry
jerryjg62 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jerryjg62 For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd Jun 2010, 08:03 PM   #683
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Freeboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Posts: 55
Thanks: 84
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by crimsonbook View Post

Hey Dave,

Any idea when we'll be getting our bonuses?
Are there bonuses?
Freeboi is offline  
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 03:15 AM   #684
Pumped Up Warrior
 
crimsonbook's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 127
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MJGrae View Post

Hey crimsonbook!

Just sent you a PM.
Thanks for the prompt response mate!
crimsonbook is offline  
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 03:17 AM   #685
Pumped Up Warrior
 
crimsonbook's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 127
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Freeboi View Post

Are there bonuses?
Hey Freeboi,

Yes there is. Refer to sales letter on page 1
crimsonbook is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to crimsonbook For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 06:13 AM   #686
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Amber Jalink's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,221
Thanks: 511
Thanked 530 Times in 262 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BrianNC View Post

This has been up 3 months now. So any testimonies of the money you have made from those that ordered it? Anybody implemented it?
Originally Posted by MJGrae View Post

"
Originally Posted by emeliesjodahl
I would like to know if anyone have made real cash by now.

Everyone just thinks it's a super product when you have read it but did you make any cash?

If you did, I would be really nice if you can make a post about it and tell how much time you put in and how much money you made from that time.

Looking forward to some answers "


Hey emeliesjodahl!

Have you read the whole thread?

You'll find the answers your looking for if you do!

No offence MJ...

But you keep answering these same ways and not TRULY allowing people to post how they've succeeded.

(And yes - I did buy - nothing new to me).

Ignoring that - truly it's not fair to your buyers to keep asking them if they've "read" the entire thread, it's like bumping to just keep it up front (which while not entirely not against the rules, it IS frowned upon) - you're not letting people actually answer.

In the past pages, people are stating they think its great and they "could" make money with it... but they aren't posting back "IF" they did earn from it. (I haven't because I haven't implemented it - I'm too busy with my regular stuff).

But, with that said - give people an actual chance to reply WITH results - you'll have happier buyers (Just a piece of friendly advice)

Amber

Last edited on 23rd Jun 2010 at 06:21 AM. Reason: added last line to clarify
Amber Jalink is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Amber Jalink For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 01:27 PM   #687
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Shaun View Post

Dave provides some resources I hadn't known about and tells you how to go about using them. Also he provides excellent customer service.
Hey Shaun!

Glad I could help you out!

Originally Posted by jerryjg62 View Post

I also just purchased your wso David but like Anthony I cannot open it. I also can't send PM's yet.

Can you PM me the download files or is there another way?

Thanks

Jerry
Hey Jerry!

Just sent you all the files via email
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 01:31 PM   #688
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BrianNC View Post

This has been up 3 months now. So any testimonies of the money you have made from those that ordered it? Anybody implemented it?
Hey BrianNC!

I have done the liberty and compiled a list
of people who have made money with this

Enjoy:

Originally Posted by Yuki View Post

Perhaps some of you are wondering if it works for you with this method.

I tested it and I did make money with it.

It wasn't as much success as Dave's, but he was very helpful giving me some comments and reply to my questions. Obviously

couple of things needs to be improved as you keep testing, but the bottom line is it works.

So my suggestion is to grab this WSO and take action.
Originally Posted by DoktorBraun View Post

Hi i bought and did what dave told me to do.
and i made money. let me say i made much more than i
invested
. Very happy right now and am going to keep this up.
Thank you Dave for this!
Originally Posted by jkmg View Post

Ok, it's been less than a week, and I have taken action on this WSO. As Dave will tell you, it opened my

mind and eyes to things that were RIGHT under my nose! For years!!!

I am actually having trouble keeping up with my own thought process now, so I have to do the unthinkable! (Yep, write it

down). In any event, I have already started pulling in a few dollars and I haven't even packaged anything yet. Those few

dollars made me absolutely certain that when I fully implement this simple process, I will be able to catch up on ALL my bills

and then some!

I will never buy into another "major launch" from huge internet names again. The real secrets are right here in the WF!

Believe that!

Thanks again Dave!

John
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post

Lyssion,

I posted earlier for little testimonial.
I've worked on the second round and made nice profit again.

I really want to thank Dave for getting me back to the basic on making sales and getting profits. I tend to think a lot on

sales funnel, approach, etc. But right now, everything is way easier if you just follow his plan.
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post

I have to come back here and say "Dave is Awesome!"

He has been helping me with ongoing support, and I can't thank him enough for this.
With his help, each time I implement this method I make profit.

When he says "take action", he mean he's willing to help you and ready to help you
which I think is priceless...
Originally Posted by pongowongo View Post

Finally got round to coming back.

Took me a little longer to get going than I had hoped (my fault - nothing to do with thesystem)

Has it worked? Yes, yes, yes.
Must admit, I'm not ready to order the new Aston Martin yet, but it does work.
It can also be used to increase your subscribers list really fast. I have increased the size of my list by just over 20% in 2

weeks - no I am not going to tell you any numbers.

For me this was a very good buy, well a steal really at the price I paid.
Originally Posted by lilgrace View Post

I implemented this WSO late last night. I woke up this morning to 1 sale. I know this works now and am very motivated to try more! Will keep you updated as the week goes on!
Originally Posted by DoktorBraun View Post

I am coming here again to say that
this method still is working for me.
The key? Is taking action for sure.
I am even very close to quitting my job
now because of this!

hands down, the best WSO I have ever purchased!
I am going to buy all of you stuff from now on.

thanks again Dave!
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 01:40 PM   #689
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I posted this a while back, but I felt like posting it again:

Let me tell you a little more about myself.

I remember when I started online,
I bought a number of questionable material in my day.

Trust me.

I have been researching internet marketing for 5 years now,
and it took me until year 4 to make any money online.

One of the big things (and Eben Pagan talks about this) is
to get outside your comfort zone and more importantly
JUST ACT. I remember hearing a quote from Wayne Gretzky, he said:
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

Here's the thing that I was doing over and over again online...

Nothing!

I was reading material. But thats about it. I was not TAKING ACTION
on the material.

Granted, some of the material was crap.

Hell, I thought some of my own ideas were bad.

But then I actually tried them

And guess what?

I made money! (I am now in the Full Time Internet Marketers Club)

So needless to say, I have done this method over and over and over again.

And no, its not gambling or "ewhoring" or anything unethical.

This is totally legit.

So I'll finish up my little rant and say this,

"If you don't try, then you'll never know."

That applies to more than just marketing my friends

Hope that helps.
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 01:44 PM   #690
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Oh!

How could I forget this successful case study:


Originally Posted by Icanwrite View Post

Ok now here is my review, AFTER I actually applied myself and tried this method -

In two words - IT WORKS !

All you need is time and you are all set !

I myself made around $200 overnight with this method.

It took me a few weeks to get started though but now on it's smooth sailing throughout.

Easy and effective.

Thanks for sharing this amazing report.
Then, of course, there are over 70 other testimonials
from satisfied customers, too much for me to compile and post now!
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 01:48 PM   #691
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Warriors,


Yes, SIX copies now remain
at this price.

Join the Family!

David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 02:47 PM   #692
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Amber Jalink's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,221
Thanks: 511
Thanked 530 Times in 262 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MJGrae View Post

I posted this a while back, but I felt like posting it again:

Let me tell you a little more about myself.

I remember when I started online,
I bought a number of questionable material in my day.

Trust me.

I have been researching internet marketing for 5 years now,
and it took me until year 4 to make any money online.

One of the big things (and Eben Pagan talks about this) is
to get outside your comfort zone and more importantly
JUST ACT. I remember hearing a quote from Wayne Gretzky, he said:
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

Here's the thing that I was doing over and over again online...

Nothing!

I was reading material. But thats about it. I was not TAKING ACTION
on the material.

Granted, some of the material was crap.

Hell, I thought some of my own ideas were bad.

But then I actually tried them

And guess what?

I made money! (I am now in the Full Time Internet Marketers Club)

So needless to say, I have done this method over and over and over again.

And no, its not gambling or "ewhoring" or anything unethical.

This is totally legit.

So I'll finish up my little rant and say this,

"If you don't try, then you'll never know."

That applies to more than just marketing my friends

Hope that helps.

Congrats - Just a note - I wasn't implying this was garbage in any way, in case my remark was taken as such. Just because I chose not to use it, didn't mean it was bad.

I was only remarking that after how many pages this thread is on... it's easy to miss the remarks from people who have made money with it... (I simply meant they should post too!) - but you directing to the comments was great too.

For the record, you *can* make money doing this - I've never argued it. I chose not to use it because I'm already swamped with other sites of mine (And I've been marketing AND earning my entire income online for over 13 years now Full Time, so I know a thing or two )

If you're newer to the net or trying to make some money quickly (as in within a day or two), yes, I think this is feasible for you and a good way to start.

Amber
Amber Jalink is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Amber Jalink For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 05:43 PM   #693
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi MJ,

Im insterested to buy your product.. but i dont have paypal or credit card to buy it. So do you acept money orders like western union or moneygram???

Thanks you,
MPX..
-.M.P.X.- is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to -.M.P.X.- For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 09:14 PM   #694
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

so this is really working ?? interesting ...
can you give me a discount ?? hehehhe
revatabusiness is offline  
Unread 24th Jun 2010, 10:48 AM   #695
Online Services Provider
War Room Member
 
Sunnyside_Services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 489
Thanks: 97
Thanked 59 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I purchased this about a week ago or so....was wondering if you could pm me your email address....need to ask you a few questions about the report?

Thanks,

Amanda
Sunnyside_Services is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnyside_Services For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jun 2010, 12:32 PM   #696
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dimeco View Post

Congrats - Just a note - I wasn't implying this was garbage in any way, in case my remark was taken as such. Just because I chose not to use it, didn't mean it was bad.

I was only remarking that after how many pages this thread is on... it's easy to miss the remarks from people who have made money with it... (I simply meant they should post too!) - but you directing to the comments was great too.

For the record, you *can* make money doing this - I've never argued it. I chose not to use it because I'm already swamped with other sites of mine (And I've been marketing AND earning my entire income online for over 13 years now Full Time, so I know a thing or two )

If you're newer to the net or trying to make some money quickly (as in within a day or two), yes, I think this is feasible for you and a good way to start.

Amber
Hey Amber!

No offence taken, thanks for your honest review
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 24th Jun 2010, 12:36 PM   #697
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by -.M.P.X.- View Post

Hi MJ,

Im insterested to buy your product.. but i dont have paypal or credit card to buy it. So do you acept money orders like western union or moneygram???

Thanks you,
MPX..
Hey MXP!

THANKS FOR THIS QUESTION!

The truth is, at first, I was going to accept your offer.
But then I remembered one tiny little thing....

You Need a Paypal Account To Make This Work

So, if you are still wanting to purchase and profit from my
system, I suggest you get Paypal my friend!
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 24th Jun 2010, 12:38 PM   #698
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by revatabusiness View Post

so this is really working ?? interesting ...
can you give me a discount ?? hehehhe
Hey revatabusiness,

there are a few discounted copies available before the next
price raise....

Just so you know....
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 24th Jun 2010, 12:40 PM   #699
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 972
Thanked 596 Times in 232 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ladylioness View Post

Hi, I purchased this about a week ago or so....was wondering if you could pm me your email address....need to ask you a few questions about the report?

Thanks,

Amanda
Hey Amanda!

Just sent you a PM
David Mcalorum is offline  
Unread 24th Jun 2010, 12:41 PM   #700
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Pembroke, NC USA
Posts: 113
Thanks: 46
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does this continuously make money or is it just a one time thing for quick cash?
tish_lynn02 is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
465, dollars, hours

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:21 AM.