Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 14th Oct 2011, 12:23 AM   #2451
Active Warrior
 
NathanBai's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 61
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks good.
NathanBai is offline  
Unread 14th Oct 2011, 01:49 PM   #2452
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 37
Thanks: 5
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just purchased and read through. Seems interesting. Even though I am a newbie, I am not concerned about implementing because it seems David has provided excellant customer service.
I'll let you know how I make out.
ArtAndSoulLady is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to ArtAndSoulLady For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Oct 2011, 07:27 PM   #2453
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 65
Thanks: 48
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

WOW!! This is the real deal...definetly shows alot of potential for making some serious money!! David is helpful along the way and answers all of your questions. He is truly a internet marketing guru!! Just started the process now, will update shortly when i put this in action..
Scott E is offline  
Unread 20th Oct 2011, 04:03 PM   #2454
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
creative's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Spain
Posts: 435
Thanks: 185
Thanked 66 Times in 50 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi David, I sent you a PM regarding this product.
Please, reply at your earliest convenience.
Thanks!
creative is offline  
Unread 21st Oct 2011, 07:09 AM   #2455
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
JustusKim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 51
Thanks: 14
Thanked 15 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi David,

I sent you a pm. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

Justus
JustusKim is offline  
Unread 21st Oct 2011, 11:20 AM   #2456
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
YoGirly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Has anyone received their OTO that have purchased it? How long did it take? I've had mine ordered for about two weeks now and haven't heard an update yet.

I'm anxious to work with it lol!
YoGirly is offline  
Unread 21st Oct 2011, 11:35 AM   #2457
Warrior Member
 
Lee Riddell's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just bought it last night . Love the idea, very easy to do infact my children could do it lol. looking forward to seeing the results.

My advice is to buy this and start making money, ignor the push button systems they dont work ive tried.

Will keep you posted on my results ..
Lee Riddell is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Lee Riddell For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Oct 2011, 02:50 PM   #2458
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi David, I sent you an email a couple days ago. Looking forward to you getting back to me. Thanks.
IMGrasshopper is offline  
Unread 21st Oct 2011, 03:31 PM   #2459
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 974
Thanked 601 Times in 237 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ArtAndSoulLady View Post

Just purchased and read through. Seems interesting. Even though I am a newbie, I am not concerned about implementing because it seems David has provided excellant customer service.
I'll let you know how I make out.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Scott E View Post

WOW!! This is the real deal...definetly shows alot of potential for making some serious money!! David is helpful along the way and answers all of your questions. He is truly a internet marketing guru!! Just started the process now, will update shortly when i put this in action..
I try
Originally Posted by creative View Post

Hi David, I sent you a PM regarding this product.
Please, reply at your earliest convenience.
Thanks!
Responded to your pm

Originally Posted by JustusKim View Post

Hi David,

I sent you a pm. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

Justus
Hey Justus, got your pm and replied.

Hey yogirly! just sent you a pm

Originally Posted by IMGrasshopper View Post

Hi David, I sent you an email a couple days ago. Looking forward to you getting back to me. Thanks.
Hey IMGrasshopper! Dont see it in my inbox, so I just sent
you my email. I suggest you try and contact me there

Originally Posted by Lee Riddell View Post

just bought it last night . Love the idea, very easy to do infact my children could do it lol. looking forward to seeing the results.

My advice is to buy this and start making money, ignor the push button systems they dont work ive tried.

Will keep you posted on my results ..
Hey Lee Riddell!

First off, thanks for joining the family!
Also, thanks for all the kind words
David Mcalorum is online now  
Unread 21st Oct 2011, 05:21 PM   #2460
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Achilles1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 7
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

PM sent.

AG
Achilles1 is offline  
Unread 21st Oct 2011, 07:47 PM   #2461
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by David Mcalorum View Post

Hey IMGrasshopper! Dont see it in my inbox, so I just sent
you my email. I suggest you try and contact me there

Thanks, David!
IMGrasshopper is offline  
Unread 22nd Oct 2011, 09:13 AM   #2462
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 11
Thanks: 26
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm interested in this WSO.

I have a question that I saw asked, but was answered by PM.

My question is, if I put in 10-15 hrs per week at this method could I earn $800 or more consistantly every week doing this?
Kevin H is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2011, 03:46 AM   #2463
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 281
Thanks: 62
Thanked 35 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

how much is the OTO actually?
monister is offline  
Unread 25th Oct 2011, 04:26 PM   #2464
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 974
Thanked 601 Times in 237 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Achilles1 View Post

PM sent.

AG
Hey AG! Got your pm and responded.

Originally Posted by IMGrasshopper View Post

Thanks, David!
No problem IMGrasshopper!
David Mcalorum is online now  
Unread 25th Oct 2011, 04:29 PM   #2465
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 974
Thanked 601 Times in 237 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kevin H View Post

I'm interested in this WSO.

I have a question that I saw asked, but was answered by PM.

My question is, if I put in 10-15 hrs per week at this method could I earn $800 or more consistantly every week doing this?
Hey Kevin H! You can work as little or as much as you want.

Originally Posted by monister View Post

how much is the OTO actually?
Hey monister! You dont need the OTO, just look at my man
Praveen Kumar. He didnt need the OTO, and he did just fine;

Originally Posted by Praveen Kumar View Post

I am amazed with this absolute report it help to bank me a $128.54 in just 24 hours after exploring the method
David Mcalorum is online now  
Unread 26th Oct 2011, 05:06 PM   #2466
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
YoGirly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi David, I just sent you an email, thanks.

Last edited on 26th Oct 2011 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Update
YoGirly is offline  
Unread 27th Oct 2011, 02:46 PM   #2467
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased the WSO thats great.
I am now waiting for acknowledgement of my order for the additional optional services.

Please check and advise.
systrader is offline  
Unread 27th Oct 2011, 03:08 PM   #2468
Oz Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dailybread's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Oz!
Posts: 217
Thanks: 311
Thanked 191 Times in 140 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi David,
I bought this WSO a couple of weeks ago and was most impressed. You have found a very nice little place to go. Ordered your extra products last Saturday and just wondering how it is all going as I have not heard anything back from you. Although from this thread I think you are very busy. More power to you. When you have a moment, an update would be appreciated.
Enjoying playing and looking forward to doing more than that.
Thanks mate.

Martin
Australia!
Dailybread is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Dailybread For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Oct 2011, 10:22 PM   #2469
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 53
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I don't have the time to read through all 51+ pages, but what I have read is that whenever someone asks what this is about, a PM soon follows. Is this really that secretive, or can you give some more info about what this WSO is about. I have read in the sales page what this WSO is NOT, but can't find much about what it IS. I am having a hard time with the fact that this WSO is more than 18 months old, but it still works as good today as when it was launched last year. Really? If this WSO was $9 I'd be willing to take a chance more easily. Spending $36+ is not something I am willing to take a chance on if I really have no idea what I am getting. More info please!
redbaron13 is offline  
Unread 28th Oct 2011, 10:59 PM   #2470
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
fredlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: GA, USA
Posts: 51
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It is really good for a person with no experience? I am hesitating to buy it.
fredlee is offline  
Unread 30th Oct 2011, 03:20 PM   #2471
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
YoGirly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi David did you recieve my email the other day?
YoGirly is offline  
Unread 30th Oct 2011, 03:51 PM   #2472
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
elis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 246
Thanks: 86
Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi david

i also would like to know what this wso is about (in general), is it still working and profitable and if you can do it in any country and any language.

thanks

elis
elis is offline  
Unread 2nd Nov 2011, 01:48 AM   #2473
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 23
Thanks: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi David, I'm interested in getting this but can you PM me your email address so I can get to you if I have inquiries? Many thanks.
brainagogo is offline  
Unread 2nd Nov 2011, 05:05 PM   #2474
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 974
Thanked 601 Times in 237 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by YoGirly View Post

Hi David, I just sent you an email, thanks.
Originally Posted by YoGirly View Post

Hi David did you recieve my email the other day?
Hey YoGirly!

Didnt get your email, if you dont mind re sending it that would be great!

Originally Posted by systrader View Post

I purchased the WSO thats great.
I am now waiting for acknowledgement of my order for the additional optional services.

Please check and advise.
Hey systrader!

Sent you a email and waiting for a response.

Originally Posted by Dailybread View Post

Hi David,
I bought this WSO a couple of weeks ago and was most impressed. You have found a very nice little place to go. Ordered your extra products last Saturday and just wondering how it is all going as I have not heard anything back from you. Although from this thread I think you are very busy. More power to you. When you have a moment, an update would be appreciated.
Enjoying playing and looking forward to doing more than that.
Thanks mate.

Martin
Australia!
Hey Martin!

First off, thanks for joining the family!

Just sent you a pm
David Mcalorum is online now  
Unread 2nd Nov 2011, 05:11 PM   #2475
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 974
Thanked 601 Times in 237 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by redbaron13 View Post

I don't have the time to read through all 51+ pages, but what I have read is that whenever someone asks what this is about, a PM soon follows. Is this really that secretive, or can you give some more info about what this WSO is about. I have read in the sales page what this WSO is NOT, but can't find much about what it IS. I am having a hard time with the fact that this WSO is more than 18 months old, but it still works as good today as when it was launched last year. Really? If this WSO was $9 I'd be willing to take a chance more easily. Spending $36+ is not something I am willing to take a chance on if I really have no idea what I am getting. More info please!
Hey redbaron!

Just sent you a pm

Originally Posted by fredlee View Post

It is really good for a person with no experience? I am hesitating to buy it.
Hey fredlee!

This is as easy as it gets when it comes to making money online.
Plus, if you have any questions, I would be happy to assist you

Originally Posted by elis View Post

hi david

i also would like to know what this wso is about (in general), is it still working and profitable and if you can do it in any country and any language.

thanks

elis
Hey elis!

It will work anywhere that allows paypal.

Also, just sent you a pm
David Mcalorum is online now  
Unread 2nd Nov 2011, 06:37 PM   #2476
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 194
Thanks: 40
Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

pm send !.
BDE4Live is offline  
Unread 2nd Nov 2011, 08:32 PM   #2477
Ryan Mullins
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 27
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Dave,

Mate, just seeing if you received my email from a few days ago?

Cheers

Ryan
Rys1976 is offline  
Unread 3rd Nov 2011, 01:36 AM   #2478
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
JustusKim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 51
Thanks: 14
Thanked 15 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi David,

Just sent you an email. Thanks.

Justus
JustusKim is offline  
Unread 6th Nov 2011, 02:29 PM   #2479
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi David I'M A TOTAL NEWBIE but I'm impressed with the feedback here but I'm unable to send PM'S still, can you message me and tell me how to get in on this? Thank You!
sammikjo3 is offline  
Unread 7th Nov 2011, 10:42 AM   #2480
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
danayala's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 49
Thanks: 12
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dave!

Sent you a PM.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!
danayala is offline  
Unread 9th Nov 2011, 01:29 PM   #2481
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
JustusKim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 51
Thanks: 14
Thanked 15 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi David,

I have sent you another email. It would be great if i can get a response from you. Thanks.

Justus.
JustusKim is offline  
Unread 13th Nov 2011, 10:30 PM   #2482
Ryan Mullins
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 27
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Rys1976 View Post

Hi Dave,

Mate, just seeing if you received my email from a few days ago?

Cheers

Ryan
Hi again,

Sent another email to you Dave, looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks

Last edited on 14th Nov 2011 at 08:05 PM. Reason: spelling
Rys1976 is offline  
Unread 14th Nov 2011, 07:01 PM   #2483
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 52
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi David my download link has expired. My Invoice ID is 2cyzdieajo17gcewtrodp91ios440s4ww88k4ks

Do you think I can get another link?
Gubaru is offline  
Unread 6th Dec 2011, 05:44 PM   #2484
Oz Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dailybread's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Oz!
Posts: 217
Thanks: 311
Thanked 191 Times in 140 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Update 07 December 2011.
David has been in touch with me and we are all good. He is an honourable man and his word can be trusted.
Thank you David.
Martin
Oz!
Dailybread is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Dailybread For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Dec 2011, 12:57 AM   #2485
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Laurie Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 206
Thanks: 79
Thanked 50 Times in 43 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Keep rockin it Dave This is sweet ass stuff!
Laurie Rogers is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Laurie Rogers For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Dec 2011, 12:01 PM   #2486
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 974
Thanked 601 Times in 237 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BDE4Live View Post

pm send !.
Hey BDE4Live! Never got your pm, please send it again
Originally Posted by Rys1976 View Post

Hi Dave,

Mate, just seeing if you received my email from a few days ago?

Cheers

Ryan
Hey Ryan! Got your email and replied (a few weeks ago, lol)
Originally Posted by JustusKim View Post

Hi David,

Just sent you an email. Thanks.

Justus
Hey Justus! I got your email and replied.

Originally Posted by sammikjo3 View Post

Hi David I'M A TOTAL NEWBIE but I'm impressed with the feedback here but I'm unable to send PM'S still, can you message me and tell me how to get in on this? Thank You!
Hey sammikjo3! Just sent you a pm
David Mcalorum is online now  
Unread 9th Dec 2011, 12:04 PM   #2487
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 974
Thanked 601 Times in 237 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by danayala View Post

Dave!

Sent you a PM.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!
Hey danayala! Got your pm and responded.

Originally Posted by Rys1976 View Post

Hi again,

Sent another email to you Dave, looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks
Hey Ryan! I already responded, so let me know if there is
anything more that you need!

Originally Posted by Gubaru View Post

Hi David my download link has expired. My Invoice ID is 2cyzdieajo17gcewtrodp91ios440s4ww88k4ks

Do you think I can get another link?
Hey Gubaru! I remember sending you a link, but if you didn't
get it or it didn't work, hit me back, and I'll send it to your email

Last edited on 12th May 2015 at 02:52 PM.
David Mcalorum is online now  
Unread 9th Dec 2011, 12:26 PM   #2488
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 974
Thanked 601 Times in 237 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dailybread View Post

Update 07 December 2011.
David has been in touch with me and we are all good. He is an honourable man and his word can be trusted.
Thank you David.
Martin
Oz!
Hey Dailybread!

Awe shucks! Thanks for your feedback

Originally Posted by Laurie Rogers View Post

Keep rockin it Dave This is sweet ass stuff!
Hey Laurie!

Why thank you! I'm glad you and I have connected.
David Mcalorum is online now  
Unread 9th Dec 2011, 04:03 PM   #2489
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 180
Thanks: 5
Thanked 50 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi David

Any chance of a pm cos i haven't a clue about this or any online marketing?

Thanks

Dave
mcfcok is offline  
Unread 9th Dec 2011, 06:00 PM   #2490
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 974
Thanked 601 Times in 237 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mcfcok View Post

Hi David

Any chance of a pm cos i haven't a clue about this or any online marketing?

Thanks

Dave
Hey mcfcok!

This is not about offline at all, just sent you a pm.
David Mcalorum is online now  
Unread 11th Dec 2011, 03:28 PM   #2491
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi David I'M A TOTAL NEWBIE but I'm impressed with the feedback here but I'm unable to send PM'S still, can you message me and tell me how to get in on this? Thank You!
Hi David, I have the same problem...Thanks.
The Best Offer is offline  
Unread 11th Dec 2011, 04:36 PM   #2492
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 974
Thanked 601 Times in 237 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nton2001 View Post

Hi David, I have the same problem...Thanks.
Hey nton2001! No problem, message sent
David Mcalorum is online now  
Unread 11th Dec 2011, 11:28 PM   #2493
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I bought this and couldn't find the support email. I have a few questions, could you please pm me the email address?

Thanks
alexharry86 is offline  
Unread 12th Dec 2011, 04:23 AM   #2494
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

I am newbie as well and wish to know what is this WSO is all about. I can't PM since i have not enough posts yet.
I couldn't find no where what is it all about. I wish to stop buying any offer i see here without knowing what it is in advance.

MC
MC WFH is offline  
Unread 12th Dec 2011, 06:59 AM   #2495
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Dave,

You have PM me but as i said, I can't replay PM. I appreciate your replay but stil you haven't answered my question: What is this SWO? Is it blogging method, websites building method, PPC,PPV, MEDIA BUY, E ZINE, LIST BUILDING? In what is it going to help me? I wish it will some how bcz i do need the cash..

Please answer ASAP.

MC
MC WFH is offline  
Unread 12th Dec 2011, 05:33 PM   #2496
Experienced Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Mcalorum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 974
Thanked 601 Times in 237 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alexharry86 View Post

Hi, I bought this and couldn't find the support email. I have a few questions, could you please pm me the email address?

Thanks
Hey alexharry86! Just sent you my email address

Originally Posted by MC WFH View Post

Hi Dave,

You have PM me but as i said, I can't replay PM. I appreciate your replay but stil you haven't answered my question: What is this SWO? Is it blogging method, websites building method, PPC,PPV, MEDIA BUY, E ZINE, LIST BUILDING? In what is it going to help me? I wish it will some how bcz i do need the cash..

Please answer ASAP.

MC
Hey MC! Just sent you my email address
David Mcalorum is online now  
Unread 12th Dec 2011, 10:18 PM   #2497
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: DETROIT, MI 48201
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Have great post, thanks I've learn a lot. This would be perfect to earn money in preparation for Christmas Holiday!

Carla Janitorial Service
carlamartin99 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to carlamartin99 For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Dec 2011, 09:26 AM   #2498
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just purchased your report and now waiting for the download link here is my transaction ID for this payment is: 3YU110348H1499445
keynote83 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to keynote83 For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Dec 2011, 11:54 AM   #2499
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

bought the other product as well. waiting for you to respond
keynote83 is offline  
Unread 13th Dec 2011, 12:57 PM   #2500
Yet Another $ Pioneer
 
SJ048998's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: EU - The Core
Posts: 52
Thanks: 3
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: 465 Dollars In 4 Hours? No Way!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

And here we go...

All right, seriously call me an ignorant or a fool, but I gotta ask a few questions.

1. Why is something, which is supposedly so EASY described within a 10 feet long post?

2. What is this actually all about? I don't mind reading it all over and over again, but shouldn't be there some headline, summing up, what are we, even remotely talking about? What I managed to extract from that rampage was this: SUPER AWESOME, MONEY, BEST DEAL, OVER NIGHT RICH, SUPER EASY, but that's pretty much it. It's not the text nor the offer, but it's 50+ pages of replies making me think, what is actually going on here.

3. Okay, there is 27x word FREE in that post, but seriously, how much does this cost? My experience with this goes as far as these 1 page web-sites with 5 feet tall FREE signs, after 10 minutes of clicking through the weirdness, you realize, you were redirected to PayPal and you're actually making a payment worth some 500$ without barely even noticing it. I know it's perhaps not very much strategical, but imagine formatting the post such as this: "Interesting money earn opportunity, invest only xxx $ and earn xxx $ 10x over night." or something a bit more transparent.

I'm willing to give this a try, but I'd like to hear some ferocious defense from the people, who already tried it. Of course, not everything works for everyone, I was just hoping that someone might clear this up a bit for me.

Thanks.
SJ048998 is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SJ048998 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
465, dollars, hours

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:25 PM.