Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 27th Aug 2011, 07:32 AM   #1151
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 173
Thanks: 15
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi!

Another order for me with you!!!

Paypal trans id: 2VL63497U4666705E.

Let's go!!!!

Thanks!
nerik is offline  
Unread 27th Aug 2011, 02:25 PM   #1152
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 52
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

I had ordered the Gold package on the 16/08/11 received report on the 20/08/11. The report was very clear and concise! The domain I had given Sidley to do their magic on is only 1 yr old and I have only done a bit of on-site optimisation. Within two weeks my domain has jumped from page 6 - page 1 for two of the keywords! Plus the other two keywords given to Sidley have also climbed very high! So guy's for me to wrap up all I can say is I am very impressed with the service! Thank you and I hope to use you guys again very soon...

Maj
primeserve is offline  
Unread 28th Aug 2011, 10:05 AM   #1153
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

[QUOTE=sidley;4553914]Even this doesn't help. Can you raise your question here with your Email ID
Contact


Can you give me your Email id or Paypal Id. Transaction ID differs

i posted the payment id.
the email paypal was hodaraadam at hotmail.com

waiting for over a week .
vcjohnny is offline  
Unread 29th Aug 2011, 02:29 AM   #1154
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cheekugames View Post

My review of the service after 5 months of purchasing the package - I purchased a $57 package from this guy called sidley and he delivered me a report on 1st of April with 37 properties . After receiving the report i never experienced any movement in serps.

As a matter of fact after using this service my keyword went to page 7 from a much higher position at that time.

As of today 70% of properties that he created are gone and shows forbidden page of site not found page. None of the links that he created ever showed up on my google webmaster tool.

At about april i was really fooled by some good reviews of the service but paid heavily i had to spend a large amount on SEO to bring my site back in top 20 but still struggling to reach page one.

In short this service has done great harm to my site and i would not recommend it to any one , remember i am posting this after five months of receiving the report , i do not have any thing personal against the service, but as a community, we need to keep ourselves updated on various services being provided here at WF.

Hope this info helps a few of us ...

Regards
Just got your mail. You asking me to replace the links. From what you stated here, you said my service is more harm to your site than any benefit. Can you tell me why you want the links to be replaced now if you feel that my service is harmful to your site? Also, can you tell me what exactly happened that made you to think that my service is what caused rankings to be affected? Can we know on why you added content to it and changed password? We make properties in such a way that they have minimalistic chances of getting removed by the site owners. We also provide 30 days guarantee to ensure that any removed links are replaced. But how can we ensure that the properties we create stay alive for whatever content added from your end?

Originally Posted by martincoops View Post

I was recommended to this service by a fellow warrior.
I've just ordered a Silver package to try it out on a not too competitive keyword.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the order

Originally Posted by nerik View Post

Hi!

Another order for me with you!!!

Paypal trans id: 2VL63497U4666705E.

Let's go!!!!

Thanks!
Thanks for the order

Originally Posted by primeserve View Post

Hi

I had ordered the Gold package on the 16/08/11 received report on the 20/08/11. The report was very clear and concise! The domain I had given Sidley to do their magic on is only 1 yr old and I have only done a bit of on-site optimisation. Within two weeks my domain has jumped from page 6 - page 1 for two of the keywords! Plus the other two keywords given to Sidley have also climbed very high! So guy's for me to wrap up all I can say is I am very impressed with the service! Thank you and I hope to use you guys again very soon...

Maj
Thanks for the feedback

[quote=vcjohnny;4561194]
Originally Posted by sidley View Post

Even this doesn't help. Can you raise your question here with your Email ID
Contact


Can you give me your Email id or Paypal Id. Transaction ID differs

i posted the payment id.
the email paypal was hodaraadam at hotmail.com

waiting for over a week .
Got it. It's ordered on 22nd August. Sorry for the delay in report. You will receive the report in 36 hours.
sidley is offline  
Unread 29th Aug 2011, 06:15 AM   #1155
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 124
Thanks: 2
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered Silver Package

You just completed your payment.
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1LM213666G301062J.

Currently around position 15-25, looking forward to see improvements.
rvdp is offline  
Unread 29th Aug 2011, 12:46 PM   #1156
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 43
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sydley, just a small suggestion: Many people including myself have been giving you paypal transaction id's which is usually the standard for checking on orders, I know you are busy, but it would help on your end if you have the ability to check transaction id's as we don't want our email addy's scraped and bombarded with spam. So reluctantly here is my email *******even after I posted my previous message with an obvious email you still could not find it. Anyways, what is the current status of my project.
Thanks.

Last edited on 7th Sep 2011 at 01:35 AM. Reason: removed email - spam :(
stewane is offline  
Unread 30th Aug 2011, 08:17 AM   #1157
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rvdp View Post

Ordered Silver Package

You just completed your payment.
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1LM213666G301062J.

Currently around position 15-25, looking forward to see improvements.
Thanks for the order

Originally Posted by stewane View Post

Sydley, just a small suggestion: Many people including myself have been giving you paypal transaction id's which is usually the standard for checking on orders, I know you are busy, but it would help on your end if you have the ability to check transaction id's as we don't want our email addy's scraped and bombarded with spam. So reluctantly here is my email , even after I posted my previous message with an obvious email you still could not find it. Anyways, what is the current status of my project.
Thanks.
The order was made on 25th August. You should receive the report by 5th September(5 working days, 2 Sundays, 2 Saturday and 2 National holidays in my country). I'm extremely sorry for the inconveniences in tracking the order. It is no way possible for me to track your order with transaction Id as it differs for you and me. We have a auto responder in place for the confirmation once the order was made and I don't know why it didn't reach you. Again sorry for the inconveniences. I'm not busy. Nothing is more important than responding to the clients
sidley is offline  
Unread 31st Aug 2011, 12:50 AM   #1158
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ISellGuitars View Post

Ordered a package with you and have still not got any results back from you. Note left on pay pal transaction that I am ISellGuitars from Warrior Forum. Your quick response regarding this would be appreciated.
Just responded to your mail
sidley is offline  
Unread 31st Aug 2011, 04:27 PM   #1159
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 176
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just wanted to add my two cents regarding some of the comments made in the previous few posts by customers

1. I have looked at the links I have recieved and all have been indexed by Google, so if they dont appear in the webmaster tools... so what, if they are indexed then i wouldnt bother worrying about it. I dont trust the webmaster tools as far as i could throw a tree, which is nowhere

All the links are fine, ok looking site and no adult , spammy pages. No reason Google would cause a fuss, especially considering the amount of rubbish you could pay for elsewhere. Nothing wrong with Sidleys service

2. For a site to drop over one package is a theory, many of us who have been in IM know that its hard to get a side slapped otherwise it would be easy to knock a competitor off the SERPS

3. If you dont want your email scraped, then dont flippin post it on the thread. PM or email Sidley, i never put my email out to the world, thats just asking for trouble

Rob
realfun is offline  
Unread 1st Sep 2011, 09:47 PM   #1160
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by realfun View Post

I just wanted to add my two cents regarding some of the comments made in the previous few posts by customers

1. I have looked at the links I have recieved and all have been indexed by Google, so if they dont appear in the webmaster tools... so what, if they are indexed then i wouldnt bother worrying about it. I dont trust the webmaster tools as far as i could throw a tree, which is nowhere

All the links are fine, ok looking site and no adult , spammy pages. No reason Google would cause a fuss, especially considering the amount of rubbish you could pay for elsewhere. Nothing wrong with Sidleys service

2. For a site to drop over one package is a theory, many of us who have been in IM know that its hard to get a side slapped otherwise it would be easy to knock a competitor off the SERPS

3. If you dont want your email scraped, then dont flippin post it on the thread. PM or email Sidley, i never put my email out to the world, thats just asking for trouble

Rob
Thanks for the feedback

Originally Posted by cheekugames View Post

@realfun - thanks for posting your view but let me tell you that almost 70% of my properties are gone and when i mentioned this to sidley and also the fact that after his service my site dropped from page one to page 7 he has preferred to call me a blackmailer rather then address the problem , if you are his friend then tell this guy to stop calling clients blackmailers to begin with ....
I already summarized things for you.
sidley is offline  
Unread 2nd Sep 2011, 04:14 AM   #1161
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cheekugames View Post

Summarized things by calling me (a client of yours) blackmailer that's not much good is it .....
Just contacted the Warriorforum Moderators to give a solution to this. You can keep doing this. But I delivered what I promised and even though mistake is in your end and I'm ready to adjust, but you received your service and now want the money back too. Stop scaring me in IM about refund in order to remove these bad reviews. I won't refund you at any cost.
sidley is offline  
Unread 2nd Sep 2011, 04:21 AM   #1162
Rob Tierney
War Room Member
 
thedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Chiang Mai
Posts: 1,886
Thanks: 409
Thanked 159 Times in 124 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sydley, seems to be more positive reviews than bad, so I think I'll go with your service.

I'm currently using another service, but I'm not seeing any real results, and they're taking longer than stated. I hope yours turns out to be better.

I have a site that's 3 months old. Currently Serp 13 for main keyword I'm targeting.

I really want this ranked on page 1 soon, September - Feb are when traffic is highest, So, ideally the end of September. And as high up the rankings as possible.

That said, I also don't want to rush things and get my site slapped, and move down the serps.

What service do you recommend? The competition for my keyword is not that tough.

I only want to target 2 or 3 keywords and 1 or 2 urls.

I don't mind paying for a premium service, like the volcano one, I just need to know what will get me in the top 3 sooner rather than later.

I've pm'd you more details.

Cheers.
thedog is offline  
Unread 3rd Sep 2011, 02:39 AM   #1163
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Asia
Posts: 34
Thanks: 10
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sidley, can you look into my order Transaction ID: 8JC16069DL562593B Gold package which I ordered on 27 Aug. My paypal ID tom_lowgc at yahoo.com.sg

When will it be delivered to me ?

Tom
tomlow is offline  
Unread 4th Sep 2011, 10:03 PM   #1164
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tomlow View Post

Hi Sidley, can you look into my order Transaction ID: 8JC16069DL562593B Gold package which I ordered on 27 Aug. My paypal ID tom_lowgc at yahoo.com.sg

When will it be delivered to me ?

Tom
You should have received your report by now
sidley is offline  
Unread 5th Sep 2011, 05:35 PM   #1165
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Asia
Posts: 34
Thanks: 10
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sidley View Post

You should have received your report by now
Yes received. Thanks
tomlow is offline  
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 01:02 AM   #1166
Warrior Member
 
tampamike's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 17
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sidley,

I just found out about your cool service. I had a question............

Is there anyway to order this and not have the web 2.0s make a linkwheel? Could I specify that I didn't want the properties to interlink?

Thanks,
Mike
tampamike is offline  
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 01:08 AM   #1167
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tampamike View Post

Sidley,

I just found out about your cool service. I had a question............

Is there anyway to order this and not have the web 2.0s make a linkwheel? Could I specify that I didn't want the properties to interlink?

Thanks,
Mike
Yes, you can say that in the instructions part
sidley is offline  
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 01:38 AM   #1168
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 43
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here's my honest review (it's short): I saw improvements in my site's rank. I'll be ordering again. The one drawback: the spun articles could be better, but hey, it's links you are after, right? Maybe Sid can offer you to pay extra for more quality articles.
stewane is offline  
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 01:17 AM   #1169
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by stewane View Post

Here's my honest review (it's short): I saw improvements in my site's rank. I'll be ordering again. The one drawback: the spun articles could be better, but hey, it's links you are after, right? Maybe Sid can offer you to pay extra for more quality articles.
Thanks for the feedback
sidley is offline  
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 03:42 PM   #1170
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 67
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi sidley,

if i decide to buy the platinum package, will i loose link juice if i give you six Urls instead of one ?

Thanks
asaolo is offline  
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 04:45 AM   #1171
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by asaolo View Post

Hi sidley,

if i decide to buy the platinum package, will i loose link juice if i give you six Urls instead of one ?

Thanks
Yes, you will get less link juice if you get 6 URLs
sidley is offline  
Unread 14th Sep 2011, 04:31 PM   #1172
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 67
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

non english keywords allowed ?

Thanks
asaolo is offline  
Unread 14th Sep 2011, 08:06 PM   #1173
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by asaolo View Post

non english keywords allowed ?

Thanks
Yes as long as they can be typed with English keyboard
sidley is offline  
Unread 15th Sep 2011, 11:20 AM   #1174
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 131
Thanks: 2
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sidley

Just sent you a PM , please take a look and respond.

Thanks
Remy
outsourcetoday is offline  
Unread 15th Sep 2011, 04:37 PM   #1175
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 105
Thanks: 100
Thanked 40 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sidley,

I have a site that is only a few weeks old, which service do you recommend?

Thanks,

Tony
dealguy is offline  
Unread 16th Sep 2011, 08:55 AM   #1176
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by outsourcetoday View Post

Sidley

Just sent you a PM , please take a look and respond.

Thanks
Remy
Thanks for the PM and mail. Our team is checking on it and will get back to you

Originally Posted by dealguy View Post

Hi Sidley,

I have a site that is only a few weeks old, which service do you recommend?

Thanks,

Tony
For a competitive keyword, go for Platinum and other keywords, go for Silver or gold
sidley is offline  
Unread 19th Sep 2011, 10:09 AM   #1177
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Excel Fields's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 126
Thanks: 48
Thanked 88 Times in 76 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Sidley,

Maybe all of the testimonials suffice, but do you have any case studies that you could show me regarding the kind of results that you get for your clients?

Thanks!
Excel Fields is offline  
Unread 19th Sep 2011, 10:43 PM   #1178
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can you do this, but on a larger scale with a more massive link wheel of say 360 inter-related spokes rather than $36??
Sumobulldogs is offline  
Unread 20th Sep 2011, 05:57 AM   #1179
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by whodeeni View Post

Hello Sidley,

Maybe all of the testimonials suffice, but do you have any case studies that you could show me regarding the kind of results that you get for your clients?

Thanks!
There are many case studies given by the client.

Originally Posted by Sumobulldogs View Post

Can you do this, but on a larger scale with a more massive link wheel of say 360 inter-related spokes rather than $36??
$36? What you mean by that?
sidley is offline  
Unread 21st Sep 2011, 07:28 AM   #1180
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sidley
I'd like to contact you with an enquiry, however, I don't have enough posts to allow me to do so. Please advise.

Best
Ian McKay
aaaKingfisher is offline  
Unread 21st Sep 2011, 10:49 AM   #1181
Don't think about rabbits
War Room Member
 
SeanIM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: ...between my left and right ear.
Posts: 811
Thanks: 142
Thanked 91 Times in 70 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can I review the spun articles prior to submission?
SeanIM is offline  
Unread 22nd Sep 2011, 02:50 AM   #1182
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by aaaKingfisher View Post

Hi Sidley
I'd like to contact you with an enquiry, however, I don't have enough posts to allow me to do so. Please advise.

Best
Ian McKay
I guess, you somehow reached me through PM
Originally Posted by SeanIM View Post

Can I review the spun articles prior to submission?
You can quote the same in the instructions part of the order form
sidley is offline  
Unread 22nd Sep 2011, 10:02 AM   #1183
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I usally jump to the last page and start reading the feedback- Q/A on such services and all I see for the most part from the past 20 some days is negative feedback from one person. BUT it still leaves an empression in ones mind. Just my 2 cents.
CFBS is offline  
Unread 23rd Sep 2011, 03:41 AM   #1184
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
dahlgren_m's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Norway
Posts: 153
Thanks: 12
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CFBS View Post

I usally jump to the last page and start reading the feedback- Q/A on such services and all I see for the most part from the past 20 some days is negative feedback from one person. BUT it still leaves an empression in ones mind. Just my 2 cents.
This is something I have started to do as well, it's sad. Although I have ordered from this guy in the past and have been quite happy about his work.
dahlgren_m is offline  
Unread 23rd Sep 2011, 12:07 PM   #1185
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 238
Thanks: 7
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@sidley there i am not the kind of person who wrote the reviews for getting a refund, i believe that some times thing work out and some times they do not, its a web site and rankings are in google's hand not any one else's, a link provider can only try his/her best to get better rankings, some times it works some times it does not.

If it does not and some one posts a negative review there is no reason to call that person a blackmailer, in any case we all are trying to make a living, i do not wish to prolong this any further, i will delete all my posts, except this one, i wish sidley and his team all the best and his clients good luck. I have no personal grudges against any one, its that i do not like being called a black mailer ...

Any ways i am finishing the matter here itself, with no refunds , i never did want any refund and you know it.... hope we can meet some day and share a cup of coffee regards...

Regards
Cheeku
cheekugames is offline  
Unread 23rd Sep 2011, 12:35 PM   #1186
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cheekugames View Post

@sidley there i am not the kind of person who wrote the reviews for getting a refund, i believe that some times thing work out and some times they do not, its a web site and rankings are in google's hand not any one else's, a link provider can only try his/her best to get better rankings, some times it works some times it does not.

If it does not and some one posts a negative review there is no reason to call that person a blackmailer, in any case we all are trying to make a living, i do not wish to prolong this any further, i will delete all my posts, except this one, i wish sidley and his team all the best and his clients good luck. I have no personal grudges against any one, its that i do not like being called a black mailer ...

Any ways i am finishing the matter here itself, with no refunds , i never did want any refund and you know it.... hope we can meet some day and share a cup of coffee regards...

Regards
Cheeku
Now I'm very confused. I did receive a ping in my Gtalk asking for a refund but not from your Email Id but stating that the person is Cheekugames and asking me to send the money to a Paypal Id in order to remove the reviews. Could the warriors go to that extend trying to get the better of this dispute? At that time, I thought it is you doing in disguise inorder to not give any evidence. It triggered the whole Blackmailer thing but now judging how you don't want a refund, I seriously think that there is another person involved in this foul play.You can check all my previous posts in all my threads. I generally refund the money even without client's asking even for 1 or 2 days delays or offer them free packages. This thread makes me $30K month with lot of loyal clients giving repeated orders after getting benefits out of my service. Why should I loose it by holding a refund against $57. I'm open to all kind of reviews. It makes me to review and improve my service. But when a person accuses me wrongly and ask me for the refund to remove it(Although I don't think now that it is you), I'm supposed to prove it wrong.
sidley is offline  
Unread 24th Sep 2011, 12:48 PM   #1187
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Michael Clough's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: NE
Posts: 991
Thanks: 350
Thanked 180 Times in 152 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order Placed

Thanks.....Mike
Michael Clough is offline  
Unread 24th Sep 2011, 04:48 PM   #1188
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered the Gold package
Transaction ID: 6N11205374092181K
mariense is offline  
Unread 25th Sep 2011, 05:46 PM   #1189
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sidley!

I placed an order last night for the Silver package

Transaction ID #9PK91619FL655150U

Thanks
Vaporgirl is offline  
Unread 26th Sep 2011, 06:18 AM   #1190
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Rowdy Yates View Post

Order Placed

Thanks.....Mike
Thanks for the order

Originally Posted by mariense View Post

Just ordered the Gold package
Transaction ID: 6N11205374092181K
Thanks for the order

Originally Posted by Vaporgirl View Post

Hi Sidley!

I placed an order last night for the Silver package

Transaction ID #9PK91619FL655150U

Thanks
Thanks for the order
sidley is offline  
Unread 26th Sep 2011, 03:02 PM   #1191
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

will try the platinum

Transaction ID: 0EA19237BA223614F
rockpile is offline  
Unread 26th Sep 2011, 07:50 PM   #1192
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rockpile View Post

Hi

will try the platinum

Transaction ID: 0EA19237BA223614F
Thanks for the order
sidley is offline  
Unread 28th Sep 2011, 07:48 AM   #1193
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
tandiono's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: KAKURO.XYZ
Posts: 88
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered Platinium:

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6KA2667915646452N.

Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks
tandiono is offline  
Unread 29th Sep 2011, 10:43 PM   #1194
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tandiono View Post

Just ordered Platinium:

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6KA2667915646452N.

Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks
Thanks for the order
sidley is offline  
Unread 2nd Oct 2011, 12:37 AM   #1195
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
dahlgren_m's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Norway
Posts: 153
Thanks: 12
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

HI man, I ordered for you on the 19th september.

I still haven't received any work report.

Please, here is my paypal id: #9C945253ML612125Y
dahlgren_m is offline  
Unread 2nd Oct 2011, 10:50 PM   #1196
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dahlgren_m View Post

HI man, I ordered for you on the 19th september.

I still haven't received any work report.

Please, here is my paypal id: #9C945253ML612125Y
Can you give me your Email Id so that I can cross check?
sidley is offline  
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 07:39 AM   #1197
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Sidley

I purchased the Silver Package $25

Transaction ID8W87487273952244L


Thank

jackieshi is offline  
Unread 4th Oct 2011, 12:56 AM   #1198
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jackieshi View Post

Hi, Sidley

I purchased the Silver Package $25

Transaction ID8W87487273952244L


Thank
Thanks for the order. But for the confirmation of order, I need Email Id or Paypal Id. Anyways, you should have received auto confirmation mail
sidley is offline  
Unread 4th Oct 2011, 10:40 AM   #1199
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sidley View Post

Thanks for the order. But for the confirmation of order, I need Email Id or Paypal Id. Anyways, you should have received auto confirmation mail
HI

I have received auto confirmation mail. My Email:jackieshi20**@gamil.com.

Thanks
jackieshi is offline  
Unread 5th Oct 2011, 11:00 PM   #1200
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 864
Thanks: 14
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Easily the BEST Link Building Service in WF at Unbelievable prices! [New Packages Added]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jackieshi View Post

HI

I have received auto confirmation mail. My Email:jackieshi20**@gamil.com.

Thanks
Thanks for the order
sidley is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
building, easily, link, linkwheel, prices, service, unbelievable, warriorforum

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:26 PM.