Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 29th Nov 2011, 10:12 PM   #5151
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 344
Thanks: 18
Thanked 68 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How long does it take staff to communicate back. I did submit a ticket a couple of days ago when I sent through payment but haven't heard anything back. Should I send a second ticket? Don't want to double up and cause extra work for someone.
BigNorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Nov 2011, 10:28 PM   #5152
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BigNorm View Post

How long does it take staff to communicate back. I did submit a ticket a couple of days ago when I sent through payment but haven't heard anything back. Should I send a second ticket? Don't want to double up and cause extra work for someone.
Please don't submit another ticket. You opened the ticket on 2011-11-28 02:18:28. One of our staff members replied back to you on it at 2011-11-28 21:28:39.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Nov 2011, 10:54 PM   #5153
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 344
Thanks: 18
Thanked 68 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I haven't received it. I checked all my folders and nothings come through. Hope I didn't bungle the email address to send it to. Can you shot me a pm of the email addy or ask them to send it again. I should have kept a fav of the ticket I submitted for reference but didn't think about it at the time.
BigNorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2011, 12:14 AM   #5154
Impossible Nothing
War Room Member
 
singhavn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,130
Thanks: 37
Thanked 77 Times in 64 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Finally today I received the notification from matt which I was looking for from the last so many months. My site hit page 1 of google.com. I appreciate the work specially when matt personally got involved in my campaign.

Thanks and keep it up.
singhavn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2011, 12:57 AM   #5155
Perseus Shearer
 
Perseus Shearer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

pls contact about drip..where do I sign up?

info@shearerpainting.com
Perseus Shearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2011, 08:38 AM   #5156
Warrior Fitness/Diet Guru
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 540
Thanks: 9
Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,
Thinking about purchasing a few more yearly 100 a day link packages but I have a concern/seo question after a few days on my first 100 link per day drip feed.

When I was using your guaranteed 1st page pacakges I'd get a ton of pingback to the url daily as your team did its work. With the 100 day link drip feed I'm not getting any ping backs.

Are the links in the 100 day drip coming from the same resources as the 1st page seo?

Should I be concerned about this? Does the lack of ping backs mean that the sites aren't recognizing the links?

Thanks
jsmith2482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2011, 08:47 AM   #5157
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BigNorm View Post

I haven't received it. I checked all my folders and nothings come through. Hope I didn't bungle the email address to send it to. Can you shot me a pm of the email addy or ask them to send it again. I should have kept a fav of the ticket I submitted for reference but didn't think about it at the time.
I just sent you the email address you signed up from via pm.

Originally Posted by singhavn View Post

Finally today I received the notification from matt which I was looking for from the last so many months. My site hit page 1 of google.com. I appreciate the work specially when matt personally got involved in my campaign.

Thanks and keep it up.
Thanks for the review!

Originally Posted by Perseus Shearer View Post

pls contact about drip..where do I sign up?

info@shearerpainting.com
You sign up by clicking the sign up buttons near the bottom of the first post on this thread. Thanks.

Originally Posted by jsmith2482 View Post

Matt,
Thinking about purchasing a few more yearly 100 a day link packages but I have a concern/seo question after a few days on my first 100 link per day drip feed.

When I was using your guaranteed 1st page pacakges I'd get a ton of pingback to the url daily as your team did its work. With the 100 day link drip feed I'm not getting any ping backs.

Are the links in the 100 day drip coming from the same resources as the 1st page seo?

Should I be concerned about this? Does the lack of ping backs mean that the sites aren't recognizing the links?

Thanks
You can be concerned about whatever you like in life. Worriers abound in SEO. But our drip feed is the same exact system as we use to rank sites for our guaranteed service. I pay no attention to pingbacks whatsoever. If you're wondering whether or not your links have started going out please post as much on your ticket and Danielle can verify it for you.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2011, 08:49 AM   #5158
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BigNorm View Post

I haven't received it. I checked all my folders and nothings come through. Hope I didn't bungle the email address to send it to. Can you shot me a pm of the email addy or ask them to send it again. I should have kept a fav of the ticket I submitted for reference but didn't think about it at the time.
The place to check for updates on your campaign is the ticket itself.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2011, 08:59 AM   #5159
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 48
Thanks: 1
Thanked 25 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

I read through the first few pages, but didn't see anything about how to order a bulk package.

I want to order 9 of the 3 month drip feeds. So basically it looks like I have to do 9 separate orders?

Please let me know if I am right or wrong.

Thx

Joe
Joe Pace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2011, 10:45 AM   #5160
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt's program is unbelievable both in price and results. I ordered 5 programs for what I thought were pretty tough keywords and in slightly less than 2 months 3 of them have multiple keywords on page 1 pretty solid for a few weeks and a fourth program has just had one of the terms hit page 1 also.

Guaranteed page 1 program or just buying into the drip system for a while is simply a no brainer for any campaign you are trying to succeed on.

Thanks!
ebizbooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2011, 12:26 PM   #5161
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 85
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey dude,
You have really nice profile at here. I want to resell your service. Let me know if I can. I would like to talk to you in detail about this. If interested, skype me at jpattric2.
thanks,
Henry
coredesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2011, 01:42 PM   #5162
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt

I have a new site which is in the car insurance niche. This is just got ridiculous competition, and wondered if your service would still be a worthwhile purchase?

I do not want to post my url here, so maybe you could get in touch so we could have a chat?

Many thanks
gaulton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2011, 02:16 PM   #5163
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 22
Thanks: 8
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just received my email from Matt. One keyword from one of my two campaigns has hit page one.

Thanks, Matt
DebbieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2011, 09:24 PM   #5164
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Zeid Makkawi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 118
Thanks: 27
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt, i've join your service at june which is pretty much quite long time
ago.. im expecting to see atleast some result and until today all my keywords
didn'ttouch on the first 5 page yet some of them not even on the top 100.

Anyway im trying to get in touch with your via your help desk,
but the weird thing is my ticket number seems didn't work anymore.

Here they are: 37GLJES35Y

Hopefuly you can take a look at my campaign and maybe you can
help me out here to see some result from your service. and btw
my keywords were pretty much having medium competition.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Muhamad
Zeid Makkawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2011, 11:50 PM   #5165
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
anistars's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 74
Thanks: 2
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

You don't offer those discounted campaigns of 5-10 websites any more?
anistars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2011, 12:10 AM   #5166
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
SoCalMarketing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Irvine, Ca, USA
Posts: 207
Thanks: 111
Thanked 41 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Follow up to post #5167 and your reply:

Yes, I paid for the yearly service last week, submitted a ticket as instructed with my URL and 5 keywords, the same day of the order payment, have not received any communication since. How can I confirm that my campaign order was received?
SoCalMarketing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2011, 07:13 AM   #5167
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Good Day Matt

Just wanted to ask how many business days before the dripping will start?

Thanks
meensan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2011, 07:24 AM   #5168
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Marc_L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 796
Thanks: 120
Thanked 109 Times in 99 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by meensan View Post

Good Day Matt

Just wanted to ask how many business days before the dripping will start?

Thanks
If you order today then it will start Monday.
Marc_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2011, 09:02 AM   #5169
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Joe Pace View Post

Matt,

I read through the first few pages, but didn't see anything about how to order a bulk package.

I want to order 9 of the 3 month drip feeds. So basically it looks like I have to do 9 separate orders?

Please let me know if I am right or wrong.

Thx

Joe
At this time we do not have any bulk order links set up. Sorry.

Originally Posted by ebizbooster View Post

Matt's program is unbelievable both in price and results. I ordered 5 programs for what I thought were pretty tough keywords and in slightly less than 2 months 3 of them have multiple keywords on page 1 pretty solid for a few weeks and a fourth program has just had one of the terms hit page 1 also.

Guaranteed page 1 program or just buying into the drip system for a while is simply a no brainer for any campaign you are trying to succeed on.

Thanks!
Thanks for the review!

Originally Posted by coredesign View Post

Hey dude,
You have really nice profile at here. I want to resell your service. Let me know if I can. I would like to talk to you in detail about this. If interested, skype me at jpattric2.
thanks,
Henry
I wish I did have the time to talk to you about it. But any questions you have you can ask here on this thread and I'll answer them.

Originally Posted by gaulton1 View Post

Hi Matt

I have a new site which is in the car insurance niche. This is just got ridiculous competition, and wondered if your service would still be a worthwhile purchase?

I do not want to post my url here, so maybe you could get in touch so we could have a chat?

Many thanks
No need to chat with me beforehand to go over tough campaigns. We have quite a few clients in the industry niche our system is working nicely for.

Originally Posted by DebbieC View Post

I just received my email from Matt. One keyword from one of my two campaigns has hit page one.

Thanks, Matt
Thanks for the review.

Originally Posted by whathell View Post

Hey Matt, i've join your service at june which is pretty much quite long time
ago.. im expecting to see atleast some result and until today all my keywords
didn'ttouch on the first 5 page yet some of them not even on the top 100.

Anyway im trying to get in touch with your via your help desk,
but the weird thing is my ticket number seems didn't work anymore.

Here they are: 37GLJES35Y

Hopefuly you can take a look at my campaign and maybe you can
help me out here to see some result from your service. and btw
my keywords were pretty much having medium competition.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Muhamad
I see no record of that ticket id in our system. If you pm your url I can attempt to track it down that way.

Originally Posted by anistars View Post

Hi Matt,

You don't offer those discounted campaigns of 5-10 websites any more?
Originally Posted by IMnewbie63 View Post

Follow up to post #5167 and your reply:

Yes, I paid for the yearly service last week, submitted a ticket as instructed with my URL and 5 keywords, the same day of the order payment, have not received any communication since. How can I confirm that my campaign order was received?
You set up your ticket on 2011-11-22 02:16:35. Heather replied to you on 2011-11-22 08:19:13 on that same ticket.

You confirm your campaign info was received by checking on your ticket to see if we have communicated with you on it. We have.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2011, 04:15 PM   #5170
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Bend, IN, USA
Posts: 66
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

ok, I have to admit, He came in and saw I was low and kick Google A$#1, now I am on Page One of Google for my key words. Thanks Matt!

-Clinton
vasrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2011, 05:34 PM   #5171
Active Warrior
 
GazD's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 57
Thanks: 2
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered 12 separate packages. Looking forward to seeing the results!
GazD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2011, 06:18 PM   #5172
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi matt,
i have bought your 3 month membership yesterday ID 6W455524YL205983T. i have submitted the ticket, and now all i have to do is wait for a reply right? Looking forward to work with you and see a good results.

btw, i am kinda newbie in this SEO thingy so how do i check my websites position for specific keyword? is there any software or website that i can use? i usually just check it manually through google and turn the page one by one to see if my website is there.

thanks
popodepok9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2011, 08:21 PM   #5173
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Zeid Makkawi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 118
Thanks: 27
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by popodepok9 View Post

hi matt,
i have bought your 3 month membership yesterday ID 6W455524YL205983T. i have submitted the ticket, and now all i have to do is wait for a reply right? Looking forward to work with you and see a good results.

btw, i am kinda newbie in this SEO thingy so how do i check my websites position for specific keyword? is there any software or website that i can use? i usually just check it manually through google and turn the page one by one to see if my website is there.

thanks
Hey mate, you can try using free software like: traffic travis and serpattacks.. or sign-up at secout.com for web-based rank tracker.

Cheers,
Zeid Makkawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2011, 09:32 PM   #5174
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
strategia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 50
Thanks: 74
Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just reporting in to say that Matt's team has hit the front page for another keyword. This one has taken a lot longer than the others I have given them but all I've had to do is wait. Thank you again and again
strategia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2011, 09:36 PM   #5175
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 481
Thanks: 39
Thanked 78 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

Is your new service different from the previous Guaranteed Page One ranking, in that you stop all link building after 3 months or one year (depending on what package was ordered)?

I could be interested in the $50@ 3 months package. My site is not gambling or adult or even pharma, just a natural herbal based health/anti aging product.....

So this time there is no guaranteed page one ranking, just plain link building for 3 months?
Dellco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2011, 10:24 PM   #5176
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , .
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok guys after 4 months on of one of my packages, I am on first page of google (10th position for my keyword). It was semi competitive one.

I have other campaigns with them from last 5 months that need to be on the first page and I will open new tickets for them so that they can increase the links.

Overall I am happy with the results and it is a good service. They key here is to be patient for competitive keywords and they may take more then 5 months to rank.
sunny12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2011, 10:42 PM   #5177
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 87
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great support staff, matt. Love them.
Yara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2011, 11:07 PM   #5178
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So my website has reached Google's first page of results for the most competitive keyword in my niche (44,000,000 results, 670,000 exact monthly searches). I used a couple of Matt's drip feed campaigns in order to do this. It took a little less than 7 months in order to get there. Very satisfied with Matt's services and give them my highest recommendation. Thanks again Matt.
Ticklemecisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Dec 2011, 12:35 AM   #5179
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
BeeJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 323
Thanks: 32
Thanked 46 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Pretty sick.

I have several orders with Matt. This one was ordered a little while ago, but there's a reason...it's a stubborn a** keyword! Not huge monthly searches but freaken stupid competition in terms of the top 10.

Fortunately, it appears Matt is even more stubborn. He has, as promised, dragged my site kicking and screaming onto the first page where it now happily sits between PR5 and PR6 pages which have been around a heck of a lot longer than mine.

I should note this wasn't just a backlinking service. I do a fair bit of my own SEO but they went so far as to log in and made sure my onpage was A+ (and yeah, I learned a few things along the way through their analysis of what I had done, which was a bonus).

Having said that there's no doubt I could have been a complete SEO noob and the result would have been the same, because matt and the team would have done the hard yards.

Good communication along the way, and they shifted gears when necessary to deliver a varied link profle.

Whatever they did beyond that, it worked.

My advice?

Pay 'em - leave 'em be to do their thing - profit.

Thanks guys.
BeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Dec 2011, 04:05 AM   #5180
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 13
Thanks: 10
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I want to share my experience with this service: after several months, my site reached the front page for a fairly competitive term. And I didn't have to do anything as Matt's team did all the work.

Thanks, Matt!
Lifelong Learner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Dec 2011, 07:57 AM   #5181
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by strategia View Post

Just reporting in to say that Matt's team has hit the front page for another keyword. This one has taken a lot longer than the others I have given them but all I've had to do is wait. Thank you again and again
Thanks for the review!

Originally Posted by Dellco View Post

Hey Matt,

Is your new service different from the previous Guaranteed Page One ranking, in that you stop all link building after 3 months or one year (depending on what package was ordered)?

I could be interested in the $50@ 3 months package. My site is not gambling or adult or even pharma, just a natural herbal based health/anti aging product.....

So this time there is no guaranteed page one ranking, just plain link building for 3 months?
This service works as exactly described in the op. Nowhere omn it do we mention the campaign will cease when a site reaches page one.

Originally Posted by sunny12 View Post

Ok guys after 4 months on of one of my packages, I am on first page of google (10th position for my keyword). It was semi competitive one.

I have other campaigns with them from last 5 months that need to be on the first page and I will open new tickets for them so that they can increase the links.

Overall I am happy with the results and it is a good service. They key here is to be patient for competitive keywords and they may take more then 5 months to rank.
Please do not open new tickets. Just communicate to us on the tickets already open.

Originally Posted by Yara View Post

Great support staff, matt. Love them.
Glad you like them!

Originally Posted by Ticklemecisco View Post

So my website has reached Google's first page of results for the most competitive keyword in my niche (44,000,000 results, 670,000 exact monthly searches). I used a couple of Matt's drip feed campaigns in order to do this. It took a little less than 7 months in order to get there. Very satisfied with Matt's services and give them my highest recommendation. Thanks again Matt.
You know it! Thanks for the review!

Originally Posted by BeeJay View Post

Pretty sick.

I have several orders with Matt. This one was ordered a little while ago, but there's a reason...it's a stubborn a** keyword! Not huge monthly searches but freaken stupid competition in terms of the top 10.

Fortunately, it appears Matt is even more stubborn. He has, as promised, dragged my site kicking and screaming onto the first page where it now happily sits between PR5 and PR6 pages which have been around a heck of a lot longer than mine.

I should note this wasn't just a backlinking service. I do a fair bit of my own SEO but they went so far as to log in and made sure my onpage was A+ (and yeah, I learned a few things along the way through their analysis of what I had done, which was a bonus).

Having said that there's no doubt I could have been a complete SEO noob and the result would have been the same, because matt and the team would have done the hard yards.

Good communication along the way, and they shifted gears when necessary to deliver a varied link profle.

Whatever they did beyond that, it worked.

My advice?

Pay 'em - leave 'em be to do their thing - profit.

Thanks guys.
You're damn right we're stubborn. That is the best compliment anyone has paid me from the forum. Man does not fail. He only fails to keep trying. Thanks for the review!

Originally Posted by Lifelong Learner View Post

I want to share my experience with this service: after several months, my site reached the front page for a fairly competitive term. And I didn't have to do anything as Matt's team did all the work.

Thanks, Matt!
Glad to be of assistance. Thanks for the review!
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Dec 2011, 08:42 AM   #5182
Content & SEO Enthusiast
War Room Member
 
Liam Hamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,227
Thanks: 695
Thanked 270 Times in 156 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

For one of my sites, I have had your guaranteed page 1 ranking service, and also your 5,000 article backlinks service. I was just wondering if you would recommend this service as a kind of 'phase 3'? Was delighted with the results from the first 2 'phases'(got a bunch of first page rankings, and got over 5k article backlinks) and want to maintain some of my number 1 keyword rankings and hopefully get a couple of new ones - I have been struggling to get above number 3 for one in particular.
Liam Hamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Dec 2011, 10:23 AM   #5183
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Liam Hamer View Post

Matt,

For one of my sites, I have had your guaranteed page 1 ranking service, and also your 5,000 article backlinks service. I was just wondering if you would recommend this service as a kind of 'phase 3'? Was delighted with the results from the first 2 'phases'(got a bunch of first page rankings, and got over 5k article backlinks) and want to maintain some of my number 1 keyword rankings and hopefully get a couple of new ones - I have been struggling to get above number 3 for one in particular.
This is the only service we are offering now so for sure I recommend it. It'll do the trick for you.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlaclear For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Dec 2011, 11:06 AM   #5184
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 481
Thanks: 39
Thanked 78 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post



This service works as exactly described in the op. Nowhere on it do we mention the campaign will cease when a site reaches page one.

I am a little confused, because now it seems you are offering 3 month membership for $50 (on the front page of this thread)

What I understand is for $50, you will drip links to my site for 3 months and this does not have any page one guarantees, i.e., just a drip feed link building program for 3 months? And the campaign will cease after 3 months are up, unless we order a new 3 months package?
Dellco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Dec 2011, 11:52 AM   #5185
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dellco View Post

I am a little confused, because now it seems you are offering 3 month membership for $50 (on the front page of this thread)

What I understand is for $50, you will drip links to my site for 3 months and this does not have any page one guarantees, i.e., just a drip feed link building program for 3 months? And the campaign will cease after 3 months are up, unless we order a new 3 months package?
That is correct. What part seems confusing?
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Dec 2011, 01:36 PM   #5186
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 459
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, will all these article backlinks be coming from one domain or multiple domains?
belgianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Dec 2011, 01:49 PM   #5187
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased this Guaranteed Page One offer for one of my sites in mid-September 2011. I tracked the link campaign and communicated regularly with the support team about its progress. I found them to be very responsive, courteous, and professional.

I received notice on December 2, 2011 that one of the keywords (the main keyword I was targeting) is now on page 1 of Google. Before the campaign, it was on page 8. The other keywords that were not ranking at all when I started the link campaign are either on page 2 or 3.

I am extremely pleased with the results from Matt LaClear's service and will definitely use it for more of my sites. Whenever you find a product or service, especially in the world of IM, that delivers and even overdelivers on what it promises to do, I think that it's a keeper. Thanks guys from Steviemac1.
Steviemac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Dec 2011, 08:58 PM   #5188
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 481
Thanks: 39
Thanked 78 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok Matt, I just ordered the $50 campaign, and will see how this goes. Thanks!
Dellco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dellco For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Dec 2011, 10:40 PM   #5189
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ormes21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 110
Thanks: 24
Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Two questions,

1. I want to order your service for four different campaigns but cannot afford it atm. Will this offer still be running at the end of the month? A silly question because there's 105 pages to this thread but I see you have closed some of your other services and I would hate to miss out on this service.

2. Can I order two different campaigns that target the same website? They will be different pages of the website. I ask because I don't want each page to have the exact same backlinks.

Thanks,

Andy
ormes21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Dec 2011, 10:55 PM   #5190
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alex Sol's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada.
Posts: 658
Thanks: 231
Thanked 176 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just placed a 12 months order today. Thanks for offering such great service for such low price

- Alex
Alex Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Sol For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Dec 2011, 12:46 AM   #5191
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 85
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

I wish I did have the time to talk to you about it. But any questions you have you can ask here on this thread and I'll answer them.
No problem. As you know that I want to resell your service. So, I want to know all the basic things you do which I can tell to my clients and get some orders.

Also, it would be great if you can send me some examples which you have done to my email at core.design74@gmail.com and I will contact you soon.
coredesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Dec 2011, 05:56 AM   #5192
Active Warrior
 
seothatworks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 75
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi, there

i would like to make 10 orders, how can i do so? atm its seems i can do it only one at a time.

thanks
seothatworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Dec 2011, 06:16 AM   #5193
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
mysteryleaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 503
Thanks: 27
Thanked 37 Times in 34 Posts
Blog Entries: 22
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

will be ordering some work from
you soon for some clients great offer
mysteryleaves is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mysteryleaves For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Dec 2011, 06:49 AM   #5194
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by belgianguy View Post

Hi Matt, will all these article backlinks be coming from one domain or multiple domains?
Have you read the op?

Originally Posted by Steviemac1 View Post

I purchased this Guaranteed Page One offer for one of my sites in mid-September 2011. I tracked the link campaign and communicated regularly with the support team about its progress. I found them to be very responsive, courteous, and professional.

I received notice on December 2, 2011 that one of the keywords (the main keyword I was targeting) is now on page 1 of Google. Before the campaign, it was on page 8. The other keywords that were not ranking at all when I started the link campaign are either on page 2 or 3.

I am extremely pleased with the results from Matt LaClear's service and will definitely use it for more of my sites. Whenever you find a product or service, especially in the world of IM, that delivers and even overdelivers on what it promises to do, I think that it's a keeper. Thanks guys from Steviemac1.
Thanks for the review!

Originally Posted by ormes21 View Post

Hi Matt,

Two questions,

1. I want to order your service for four different campaigns but cannot afford it atm. Will this offer still be running at the end of the month? A silly question because there's 105 pages to this thread but I see you have closed some of your other services and I would hate to miss out on this service.

2. Can I order two different campaigns that target the same website? They will be different pages of the website. I ask because I don't want each page to have the exact same backlinks.

Thanks,

Andy
I have no idea if this offer will still be running then. Yes you can order two separate campaigns that target the same website.

Originally Posted by coredesign View Post

No problem. As you know that I want to resell your service. So, I want to know all the basic things you do which I can tell to my clients and get some orders.

Also, it would be great if you can send me some examples which you have done to my email at core.design74@gmail.com and I will contact you soon.
Examples of what?

Originally Posted by seothatworks View Post

hi, there

i would like to make 10 orders, how can i do so? atm its seems i can do it only one at a time.

thanks
Sorry at this time you can only order one at a time.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Dec 2011, 08:15 AM   #5195
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am a huge fan of mattlaclear's gigs! I have had great results... the only thing missing now is the ability to use non english keywords... any update on "if" and "when" you will support them?
mrwarriorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Dec 2011, 10:55 AM   #5196
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Hagerstown,MD.,USA
Posts: 57
Thanks: 0
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sorry Matt,
I just want it clear in my mind so I know what to expect. If I buy the drip feed for 12 months...that is a one-time fee of $125 and in return, you will set my site up to receive 100 links per day, every day of the month for 12 months? Is that correct?
You are talking approximately 36,000 article backlinks total for only $125 one-ime fee?

If all of that is correct then it is a no-brainer and I must thank you in advance. If any part of what I have written is dead wrong or incorrect, please correct me.

Thanks again Matt for what initially appears to be the deal of a lifetime!
oldboy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Dec 2011, 01:35 PM   #5197
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 106
Thanks: 19
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt

Just subscribed to your 12 month drip feed service. Transaction ID 7ES74424H65303516

Thanks
giddu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to giddu For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Dec 2011, 05:56 PM   #5198
Page 1 Seo Service
War Room Member
 
AnnaSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 264
Thanks: 42
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I never had any results with his page 1 ranking service.My 2 sites were hardly hit by google and never came back.

Most of all,They don't build links if we don't keep asking questions in the support ticket.It is now 5 months and my both sites are dead.I thought it would come back,But it never came.

The worst thing is,they changed the page 1 guarantee thread to article submission to prevent negative reviews coming in.

Seriously disappointed with this service.
$150 lost can be made,But The trust these guys lost can never be made again.

When I signed up,As I was in a tough niche,I only expected some increase in traffic and not page 1 rankings.But My bad,I spent money to spoil my website with only cheap .info article submission links.
AnnaSEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Dec 2011, 06:02 PM   #5199
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by oldboy2000 View Post

Sorry Matt,
I just want it clear in my mind so I know what to expect. If I buy the drip feed for 12 months...that is a one-time fee of $125 and in return, you will set my site up to receive 100 links per day, every day of the month for 12 months? Is that correct?
You are talking approximately 36,000 article backlinks total for only $125 one-ime fee?

If all of that is correct then it is a no-brainer and I must thank you in advance. If any part of what I have written is dead wrong or incorrect, please correct me.

Thanks again Matt for what initially appears to be the deal of a lifetime!
Yup, at least 100 links a day for whatever time period you sign up for.

Originally Posted by iwillwin View Post

I never had any results with his page 1 ranking service.My 2 sites were hardly hit by google and never came back.

Most of all,They don't build links if we don't keep asking questions in the support ticket.It is now 5 months and my both sites are dead.I thought it would come back,But it never came.

The worst thing is,they changed the page 1 guarantee thread to article submission to prevent negative reviews coming in.

Seriously disappointed with this service.
$150 lost can be made,But The trust these guys lost can never be made again.

When I signed up,As I was in a tough niche,I only expected some increase in traffic and not page 1 rankings.But My bad,I spent money to spoil my website with only cheap .info article submission links.
We send out at least 100 links a day for every campaign. Five months is not very long to wait for some campaigns. Not sure how we violated your trust. You're saying we abandoned your campaigns before they got to page one? If so please pm your ticket id's and I'll personally look into it.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Dec 2011, 06:48 PM   #5200
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Frankfurt (Germany)
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Matt LaClear's "Page One Or Bust" Article Link Drip Feed Service ℠ (Introductory Rates Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My campaign finally reached page one for one of my 5 keywords. It took quite a while, but my keywords were very competitive. Thank you for your help, Matt. And thanks for the 2500 links you offered me as a maintenance to my campaign. First I was skeptical, but you showed once more that you ruled
mollahme is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
google, learn, page, pepperoni, pizza, ranking, read, trade

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:36 AM.