Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 28th Jan 2012, 04:43 PM   #5701
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by marcolav View Post

So I paid $99 and waited 6 +months to move from spot 25 to spot 17? Or is 17 considered 1st page on your side of the world?
My beef is that you have not taken my site to page 1.
But I am sure you will now come up with some witty comment ( you are great with that, and I am not a native speaker so of course you will win, maybe we should have this discussion in Italian, the outcome would be quite different), or focus on the fact that I claimed I was already on page 2 while I was on page 3 etc etc, all to avoid the main issue:
my site is not on page one despite 6 months of your 'service' and despite you taking the money and accepting the site AND the keywords.

With this I wish you good night, you win, I lose, you are smarter and more expert and have a quicker tongue, but you don't deliver.
That's why I never give time limits on the campaigns I run. You selected ultra tough keywords and even though what we are doing is obviously working you still wanted to come on to our thread to trash it. When all along you could of communicated with our staff on your ticket to see if they could give you some extra submissions to speed things up.

But you didn't choose to do that.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that you also sell backlinks here on the forum?

I favor the slow sure approach to SEO. Maybe if you did too you'd have a bit more testimonials on your own thread.

Looking forward to your review when our staff gets your site on to page one.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlaclear For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Jan 2012, 04:59 PM   #5702
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 273
Thanks: 9
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

That's why I never give time limits on the campaigns I run. You selected ultra tough keywords and even though what we are doing is obviously working you still wanted to come on to our thread to trash it. When all along you could of communicated with our staff on your ticket to see if they could give you some extra submissions to speed things up.
I did submit tickets, in September, October, November and December (twice).

But you didn't choose to do that.
Wrong, see comment above..

Does it have anything to do with the fact that you also sell backlinks here on the forum?
No it doesn't, and I removed the link to the WSO from my sig just to make you feel better, and even if it did, it does not change the fact that you sold a page one ranking and have not delivered, no matter how you play with words
I favor the slow sure approach to SEO. Maybe if you did too you'd have a bit more testimonials on your own thread.

Looking forward to your review when our staff gets your site on to page one.
Once again, my thread has nothing to do with this, maybe you are better, maybe you have more friends in this forum than I do, maybe my clients are quieter, it simply has nothing to do with my question and just shows that you are trying to divert the attention.

As for my review , you have it already, as much as you don't like it..

And now I am going to sleep for real, so you have the stage all to yourself, enjoy!!
marcolav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jan 2012, 05:03 PM   #5703
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Anyone with an active campaign with us can ask for a pen name bonus campaign once per month if they like. Otherwise the only links we send out is via our article drip feed. Each of those months you could of requested free 2000 link submissions. I put a note on your ticket asking my staff to give you the bonus submission for this month. But in the future you'll need to request it yourself on your ticket. Thanks and have a good weekend.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jan 2012, 08:11 PM   #5704
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

paypal won't work for me do you have any other payment option.
stat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jan 2012, 08:21 PM   #5705
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 356
Thanks: 246
Thanked 51 Times in 46 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can anyone with a page 1 guarantee campaign or a 100 daily article links campaign ask for a pen name bonus campaign each month regardless of when they signed up for the campaign?
johnrichardjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jan 2012, 08:38 PM   #5706
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by stat View Post

paypal won't work for me do you have any other payment option.
Here you go:

Credit Card Links

Three Month Campaign:
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...l=132973&ejc=4

12 Month Campaign:
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...l=132973&ejc=4

Originally Posted by johnrichardjack View Post

Can anyone with a page 1 guarantee campaign or a 100 daily article links campaign ask for a pen name bonus campaign each month regardless of when they signed up for the campaign?
For sure they can. Provided their campaign is still active of course.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jan 2012, 09:46 PM   #5707
John Schwartz
War Room Member
 
Zeus66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Near Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 3,879
Thanks: 1,850
Thanked 3,575 Times in 1,285 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My apologies if this has been asked in the 100+ pages of comments, but can your service work to rank thinner content pages, like a squeeze page? If not, please explain alternatives with the end result being more traffic directed to a squeeze page.

Thanks,
John
Zeus66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus66 For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Jan 2012, 09:10 AM   #5708
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi Matt
i am one of your loyal customer, few days ago i have been hit by google panda and most of my keywords has dropped and some of them are disappeared from google, please let me know which of your service you would recommend so that i can recover
thanks very much in advance
arasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jan 2012, 09:18 AM   #5709
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Zeus66 View Post

My apologies if this has been asked in the 100+ pages of comments, but can your service work to rank thinner content pages, like a squeeze page? If not, please explain alternatives with the end result being more traffic directed to a squeeze page.

Thanks,
John
Hey there John...yeah our links work pretty good even on thin content sites.

Originally Posted by arasca View Post

hi Matt
i am one of your loyal customer, few days ago i have been hit by google panda and most of my keywords has dropped and some of them are disappeared from google, please let me know which of your service you would recommend so that i can recover
thanks very much in advance
This service will do the trick.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jan 2012, 09:42 AM   #5710
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi Matt
Thanks for letting me know quickly

i will make the payment with this link
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...l=132973&ejc=4

is this still active?
thanks
arasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jan 2012, 09:44 AM   #5711
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

thats ok made the payment with that link
arasca is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to arasca For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Jan 2012, 12:28 PM   #5712
vk3
Mad SEO Scientist
War Room Member
 
vk3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 166
Thanks: 69
Thanked 54 Times in 52 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It makes me LOL to see customers complaining that a $99 service hasn't taken their site to page 1 within 6 months.. one of which never gave a time-frame and continues to show repeated results for everyone that doesn't turn a blind eye.

I-mean-come-on-am-I-right?
vk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vk3 For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Jan 2012, 09:12 AM   #5713
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 808
Thanks: 6
Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Just ask for the bonus 3000 links on your ticket.
Do we need to ask each month to get the 3000 links? Or do we just ask once and the 3000 links will be done each month?

Thanks.
SoundsGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2012, 09:36 AM   #5714
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SoundsGood View Post

Do we need to ask each month to get the 3000 links? Or do we just ask once and the 3000 links will be done each month?

Thanks.
You'll need to request it every month. Thanks.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2012, 12:51 PM   #5715
the workaholic
War Room Member
 
wrongnumber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: new delhi, india
Posts: 507
Thanks: 82
Thanked 43 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well I am not here to complain or anything... but sometime ago Matt offered free service to War-Roomies... to gain reviews I suppose... undoubtedly the service was a hit and I was one of the first customers that time... That time he pushed some links and oh my god they worked like hell... my website was on Google Page 1 in less than 14 days... for a keyword I though it was impossible to beat the top competitors (at least when you have 1,35,000 searches every month), that very moment, it felt like... this is my guy... and this is the service exactly what I was looking for...

But I must confess the drip feed service he introduced now is somewhat fishy... they say they send out links 100x daily, which means even if 5% were indexed (believe me thats a poor number when you are paying) then by today (Its almost been a month.. lets say 25 days) then there should be 125 links from that service plus they offered 3000 link pushes for extra juice... Ahrefs just show 84 existing backlinks of which 79 are nofollow and I guarantee 65 were already there before the campaign started.

The things starts to worsen when you cant track the links, and that is because they do not have unique pen name... so there is exactly no proof that they are even working or not...

To top it all... they Support agent replies... "... it can take up to two weeks to see the maximum results in google. It's also for only a percentage of the links to be indexed, but this is the same system we've used to reach thousands of page one..." well it seems they are just riding the popularity they have gained and compromising on the quality they were capable of providing...

All the Best Guys...
wrongnumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2012, 02:00 PM   #5716
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: San Pedro Garza Garcia, MX
Posts: 110
Thanks: 36
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt, sent you a PM 2 weeks ago about this WSO. But still no reply.
Jacobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2012, 02:15 PM   #5717
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 808
Thanks: 6
Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wrongnumber View Post

...you cant track the links, and that is because they do not have unique pen name... so there is exactly no proof that they are even working or not...
I'm sure the 100 per day drip service is legit... but I'll admit that I wouldn't mind some kind of confirmation of the links.
SoundsGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2012, 02:24 PM   #5718
www.Richard-Legg.com
War Room Member
 
RichardLegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 261
Thanks: 3
Thanked 45 Times in 25 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wrongnumber View Post

Well I am not here to complain or anything... but sometime ago Matt offered free service to War-Roomies... to gain reviews I suppose... undoubtedly the service was a hit and I was one of the first customers that time... That time he pushed some links and oh my god they worked like hell... my website was on Google Page 1 in less than 14 days... for a keyword I though it was impossible to beat the top competitors (at least when you have 1,35,000 searches every month), that very moment, it felt like... this is my guy... and this is the service exactly what I was looking for...

But I must confess the drip feed service he introduced now is somewhat fishy... they say they send out links 100x daily, which means even if 5% were indexed (believe me thats a poor number when you are paying) then by today (Its almost been a month.. lets say 25 days) then there should be 125 links from that service plus they offered 3000 link pushes for extra juice... Ahrefs just show 84 existing backlinks of which 79 are nofollow and I guarantee 65 were already there before the campaign started.

The things starts to worsen when you cant track the links, and that is because they do not have unique pen name... so there is exactly no proof that they are even working or not...

To top it all... they Support agent replies... "... it can take up to two weeks to see the maximum results in google. It's also for only a percentage of the links to be indexed, but this is the same system we've used to reach thousands of page one..." well it seems they are just riding the popularity they have gained and compromising on the quality they were capable of providing...

All the Best Guys...
To be fair, Matt has put on his sales letter (twice) in bright red letters the disclaimer that links aren't always picked up by indexing services:

"Warning: Our drip feed links are rarely found and reported by the various backlink checking software currently on the market. So if you're looking to pad your counts in whatever software program you are using this service is not for you. This service is only for folks looking to see their rankings increase."

I'm a repeat customer of Matt's because his service gets me to page #1 time and time again.

Here's a quote from just one of my testimonials...

"It's taken him about 3 months (May 6 to August 12), but the results are below...

KW #1 - Pos #178 to #10 ... 21 million results in "" quotes
KW #2 - Pos #278 to #11 ... 77 million results in "" quotes

As you can see, these keywords are VERY competitive."


That site has exactly 59 backlinks showing up in the Ahrefs link tracker - I only used Matt's service on this site to test it's effectiveness.

There's no way that there are just 59 backlinks to get that site on page #1, but like Matt says, these links typically don't show up.

To me the end result is the most important. I couldn't care less if none of the backlinks showed up - what I can see when using Matt's service is that my rankings go up.

Richard
RichardLegg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RichardLegg For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Jan 2012, 02:33 PM   #5719
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wrongnumber View Post

Well I am not here to complain or anything... but sometime ago Matt offered free service to War-Roomies... to gain reviews I suppose... undoubtedly the service was a hit and I was one of the first customers that time... That time he pushed some links and oh my god they worked like hell... my website was on Google Page 1 in less than 14 days... for a keyword I though it was impossible to beat the top competitors (at least when you have 1,35,000 searches every month), that very moment, it felt like... this is my guy... and this is the service exactly what I was looking for...

But I must confess the drip feed service he introduced now is somewhat fishy... they say they send out links 100x daily, which means even if 5% were indexed (believe me thats a poor number when you are paying) then by today (Its almost been a month.. lets say 25 days) then there should be 125 links from that service plus they offered 3000 link pushes for extra juice... Ahrefs just show 84 existing backlinks of which 79 are nofollow and I guarantee 65 were already there before the campaign started.

The things starts to worsen when you cant track the links, and that is because they do not have unique pen name... so there is exactly no proof that they are even working or not...

To top it all... they Support agent replies... "... it can take up to two weeks to see the maximum results in google. It's also for only a percentage of the links to be indexed, but this is the same system we've used to reach thousands of page one..." well it seems they are just riding the popularity they have gained and compromising on the quality they were capable of providing...

All the Best Guys...
The only two tickets I saw you have in our system is for the free links and one which you signed up for our drip feed service 30 days ago. Even that one has 1120 indexed links in which we did give you a pen name. So what's your beef?
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2012, 02:52 PM   #5720
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Marc_L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 796
Thanks: 120
Thanked 109 Times in 99 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I took a look at that ticket of wrongnumber's.

First thing is he is tracking pen name results incorrectly.

He is tracking results by looking at the number at the end of the search results instead of the one at the beginning. To prove it I just did a search and used the method wrongnumber was using.

"In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 712 already displayed.
If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included."

Guess what the search term was. "google"

Obviously there are more pages with google on it than 712.
Marc_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2012, 08:20 PM   #5721
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi matt

just ordered my package. here is the trans id - 22C24263BH927040D

I will place the order in a few.but which industries are you not supporting...
webhulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2012, 08:33 AM   #5722
Master Wordsmith
 
Henri J's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 53
Thanks: 4
Thanked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thought I'd drop a quick testimonial here.

I signed up for the drip-feed in May 2011, and today I hit page #1. It was for a tough keyword, and in the beginning not much happened.

I told Matt, and he promptly increased the drip-feed and worked with me, and finally we got the page ranking.

The customer support was awesome, and everything went smoothly. Sometimes it just takes time to reach a solid ranking, especially for a highly competitive keyword.

I couldn't recommend Matt's services more, so if you're on the fence, go for it.
Henri J is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2012, 08:52 AM   #5723
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have placed my ticket with all the details...

Now look forward to see some results..
webhulk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to webhulk For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Jan 2012, 01:15 PM   #5724
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 142
Thanks: 17
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, can you make me a link to buy 8 of these please. I want to capitalize on this two for one deal.


Thanks.
Dani723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2012, 04:56 PM   #5725
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 31
Thanks: 9
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dani723 View Post

Hi Matt, can you make me a link to buy 8 of these please. I want to capitalize on this two for one deal.


Thanks.
are you doing 2 for 1 matt?
crosbymkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2012, 06:00 PM   #5726
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 142
Thanks: 17
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

'We'll double up the links you receive by sending out a bonus submission of an extra 3,000 article links (track-able by unique pen name) every month you remain a member of this drip feed service!'

Well the service is for 100 links a day, 3,000 links a month. So that bonus submission essential makes it 2 for 1, no?
Dani723 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dani723 For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Jan 2012, 06:21 PM   #5727
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 173
Thanks: 4
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hello matt, im still waiting for my website to rank up / still didn't get results.
cebu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2012, 08:42 PM   #5728
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 45
Thanks: 7
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've just signed up for this service, I really can't wait for to see results. After reading the reviews left on the first post, it's a no brainer. This should really help me out and allow me to concentrate on other things.
AffScot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AffScot For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Feb 2012, 03:12 AM   #5729
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 317
Thanks: 7
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, I have just PMed you. Please reply now. It's urgent.
martworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Feb 2012, 04:48 AM   #5730
Active Warrior
 
RahXephon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Somewhere I belong
Posts: 30
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Matt,

I just order 2 project for 3 month service. Hope to see better ranking with my sites soon.
RahXephon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RahXephon For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Feb 2012, 07:24 AM   #5731
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by webhulk View Post

Hi matt

just ordered my package. here is the trans id - 22C24263BH927040D

I will place the order in a few.but which industries are you not supporting...
We do not work with seo keywords, gambling, pirate or adult sites. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Henri J View Post

Thought I'd drop a quick testimonial here.

I signed up for the drip-feed in May 2011, and today I hit page #1. It was for a tough keyword, and in the beginning not much happened.

I told Matt, and he promptly increased the drip-feed and worked with me, and finally we got the page ranking.

The customer support was awesome, and everything went smoothly. Sometimes it just takes time to reach a solid ranking, especially for a highly competitive keyword.

I couldn't recommend Matt's services more, so if you're on the fence, go for it.
Thanks for the review!

Originally Posted by Dani723 View Post

Hi Matt, can you make me a link to buy 8 of these please. I want to capitalize on this two for one deal.


Thanks.
Would that be for three months or the annual?

Originally Posted by crosbymkt View Post

are you doing 2 for 1 matt?
Nope...sorry.

Originally Posted by Dani723 View Post

'We'll double up the links you receive by sending out a bonus submission of an extra 3,000 article links (track-able by unique pen name) every month you remain a member of this drip feed service!'

Well the service is for 100 links a day, 3,000 links a month. So that bonus submission essential makes it 2 for 1, no?
For sure.

Originally Posted by cebu View Post

hello matt, im still waiting for my website to rank up / still didn't get results.
The only ticket I found for you in our system was for a free campaign promoting your Philippine girls dating site.

Originally Posted by martworld View Post

Hi Matt, I have just PMed you. Please reply now. It's urgent.
You mean the PM in which you said you are disappointed because you signed up a whole three weeks ago and your site rankings have not improved yet. Is that the one?
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Feb 2012, 04:53 PM   #5732
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 321
Thanks: 69
Thanked 111 Times in 89 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

We do not work with seo keywords, gambling, pirate or adult sites. Thanks.
For a second I was wondering why you didn't work with pirate sites. The arrrrr, matey kind.

How do you do it Matt. How do you deal with the same questions for over 100 pages

Several thousand testimonials come on guys. it works. Let's just say the only SEO I did on my site was Matt's. I write articles so it's not a thin site but my field is super competitive. Professional services where my competitors spend thousands on PPC and SEO a month. I spent $99. Once. And I'm in the middle. Each client nets me $2k-10k or more. That's how high the stakes are. If you are still doubting the service you don't deserve it, I'm sorry.

For $99 and this many testimonials don't question it. Just buy it (or don't, I don't care)
deezn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Feb 2012, 06:49 PM   #5733
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am new in internet I bought a site and I need help marketing could you please let me know what package could be the best one thanks
robertomarquez21@yahoo.com
reborn21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Feb 2012, 07:19 PM   #5734
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 808
Thanks: 6
Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by deeznuts View Post

For a second I was wondering why you didn't work with pirate sites. The arrrrr, matey kind.
What's that ya say, matey? No pirate sites?? How then do ya expect me to promote me pirate site?? You scallywags had bedder change yer policy or else move yer keesters out of me way!
SoundsGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Feb 2012, 11:15 PM   #5735
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 317
Thanks: 7
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes, right Matt. Please reply via PM.

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post


You mean the PM in which you said you are disappointed because you signed up a whole three weeks ago and your site rankings have not improved yet. Is that the one?
martworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Feb 2012, 11:21 PM   #5736
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Marc_L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 796
Thanks: 120
Thanked 109 Times in 99 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What? I guess I'll have to scrap my plans for that pirate hat site now.
Marc_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Feb 2012, 06:03 AM   #5737
Hamish Millar
War Room Member
 
HamishMillar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 17
Thanks: 38
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi guys, this service is effective. Happy clients...

19 December 2011
Carpet cleaning Brisbane pg11 pos 5
Pest Control Brisbane pg9 pos 5
Brisbane Carpet Cleaning pg15 pos6
Brisbane Pest Control pg15 pos8
Termite Control Brisbane pg6 pos3

29 January 2012
Carpet cleaning Brisbane pg4 pos3
Pest Control Brisbane pg3 pos9
Brisbane Carpet Cleaning pg2 pos9
Brisbane Pest Control pg2 pos10
Termite Control Brisbane pg3 pos7

2 February 2012
Carpet cleaning Brisbane pg2 pos8
Pest Control Brisbane pg2 pos2
Brisbane Carpet Cleaning pg2 pos3
Brisbane Pest Control pg1 pos7
Termite Control Brisbane pg1 pos9
HamishMillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Feb 2012, 08:50 AM   #5738
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 48
Thanks: 1
Thanked 25 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

I tried looking through the thread for the answers to my questions, but didn't see them (very possible I overlooked it somewhere given all of the content in this thread and if so I apologize; I know it can be frustrating answering the same questions over and over, trust me).

- With the new 3,000 bonus article links you just added to the service, are these links on your network or other article sites?

- Do we have to ask for these bonus links to be activated or is it automatic?

- If they have to be activated, can this be done as soon as the campaign begins or at the end of the month?

Thanks Matt
Joe Pace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Feb 2012, 09:46 AM   #5739
HyperActive Warrior
 
Vexo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 86
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought 5 x 3 month link drip feed packages. I got all these sites to where they are with my own links but they did not actually have that many links built for them in the first place. I stopped building any links to them to test the system.
They will soon expire so I tough it is time for some feedback.
I wrote all the rankings down when they started.
(They are all different sites)
1 Keyword ranked page 4
2 Keyword ranked page 3
3 Keyword ranked page 18
4 Keyword ranked page 7
5 Keyword ranked page 7

Now they are
1 Keyword ranked page 5 (Lost 1 page)
2 Keyword ranked page 14 (Lost 11 pages really sad not getting traffic anymore)
3 Keyword ranked page 7 (Climbed 11 pages)
4 Keyword ranked page 3 (Climbed 4 pages top of the page)
5 Keyword ranked page 2 (Climbed 5 pages)

It disappointing that the 2 keyword lost so many pages it was actually starting to make some money but now it is just dead. But the last site that is now on page 2 is doing better.
Results are kinda mixed.
I still have a "1 year" package so we will so how that goes.
Vexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Feb 2012, 09:43 AM   #5740
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought 5 x 3 month link drip feed packages.
Here are my stats for a 6000 US searches/month kw with a brand new niche site.

11.01.2012 0
13.01.2012 0
16.01.2012 14
22.01.2012 14
26.01.2012 7
27.01.2012 11
28.01.2012 7
29.01.2012 6
31.01.2012 5
01.02.2012 5
03.02.2012 6

I see steady increase on serps. Its been just 2-3 weeks, I'll be reporting the progress in the following time. Honestly, Matt and his staff are pretty quick on replying the questions. I will use the service again. I also eager to see Matt's page one ranking service again. (to whom it may concern )
Wisemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Feb 2012, 05:40 PM   #5741
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 164
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Joe Pace View Post

Hey Matt,

I tried looking through the thread for the answers to my questions, but didn't see them (very possible I overlooked it somewhere given all of the content in this thread and if so I apologize; I know it can be frustrating answering the same questions over and over, trust me).

- With the new 3,000 bonus article links you just added to the service, are these links on your network or other article sites?

- Do we have to ask for these bonus links to be activated or is it automatic?

- If they have to be activated, can this be done as soon as the campaign begins or at the end of the month?

Thanks Matt
Answers to your questions are Both, yes and yes
tucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Feb 2012, 09:10 PM   #5742
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: San Pedro Garza Garcia, MX
Posts: 110
Thanks: 36
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any chance on replying to my PM from 2-3 weeks ago, Matt?

Thanks.
Jacobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Feb 2012, 07:52 AM   #5743
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Do you use Synnd software? If so i would like to give you some work.

Cheers,
Michael.
michaelricketts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Feb 2012, 01:44 PM   #5744
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 60
Thanks: 30
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Absolutely terrific service. I bought a subscription in early December for a two month old site. By January, I was on page 1 for all five keywords (a little under a thousand searches per month each). A few days later, I was number 1 for two keywords, number 2 for another, and number 3 for the last two. Since then, I've switched that subscription to point the links at a different site and purchased several more subscriptions.

If you're a beginner and you're frustrated with SEO because it's taking too long, do your proper keyword research and let these guys be the cavalry.
nbsteuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Feb 2012, 02:12 AM   #5745
Online Preneur
 
guzpra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: bali
Posts: 130
Thanks: 55
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt, I interested in your service, do you accept paypal?
guzpra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Feb 2012, 05:29 AM   #5746
SEO Article Writer
War Room Member
 
Apollo-Articles's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 537
Thanks: 197
Thanked 56 Times in 39 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey guys,

So I just finished a three month drip feed service here's the results in full:

Please note:

I created a site, specifically to test this service.

No other backlinks have been created (apart from a free war room offer by matt of 5,000 of these links - equivalent to around an extra month).


0/3 months completed:
Keyword 1) not in 100
Keyword 2) not in 100
Keyword 3) not in 100
Keyword 4) not in 100
Keyword 5) not in 100


1/3 months completed:
Keyword 1) not in 100 - stayed the same
Keyword 2) 71 - increase
Keyword 3) 69 - increase
Keyword 4) 18 - increase
Keyword 5) 49 - increase


2/3 months completed:
Keyword 1) Not in 100 - stayed the same
Keyword 2) 55 - increase
Keyword 3) Not in 100 - decrease
Keyword 4) 15 - increase
Keyword 5) 35 - increase


3/3 months completed:
Keyword 1) 60 - increase
Keyword 2) 31 - increase
Keyword 3) 76 - increase
Keyword 4) 10 - increase
Keyword 5) 26 - increase

So, overall I'm happy with this service I'm gonna renew it for another three months and see if my rank keeps increasing.

I will also use the service for other sites in the future.

Please remember my ranking changes won't necessarily equal yours, as each keyword, site and competing page is different.

Good-luck,

Sam
Apollo-Articles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apollo-Articles For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Feb 2012, 09:48 AM   #5747
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jacobo View Post

Any chance on replying to my PM from 2-3 weeks ago, Matt?

Thanks.
I usually delete PM's unread at the end of every day. But any questions you have for me you can ask right here on the thread.

Originally Posted by hellhound View Post

Hi Matt!

Last month i have bought ur service for singlesucht.com seitensprung.

This month for creditswiss24.com Kredit ohne Schufa!
Till now, nothing is happen, the visitor counter and ranking didn't change?

I know you and your team is making a real good job, but i cant answer this question by myself.
SEO takes time. Sometimes a lot of it.

Originally Posted by michaelricketts View Post

Hi Matt,

Do you use Synnd software? If so i would like to give you some work.

Cheers,
Michael.
Nope. Sorry.

Originally Posted by nbsteuv View Post

Absolutely terrific service. I bought a subscription in early December for a two month old site. By January, I was on page 1 for all five keywords (a little under a thousand searches per month each). A few days later, I was number 1 for two keywords, number 2 for another, and number 3 for the last two. Since then, I've switched that subscription to point the links at a different site and purchased several more subscriptions.

If you're a beginner and you're frustrated with SEO because it's taking too long, do your proper keyword research and let these guys be the cavalry.
Thanks for the review!

Originally Posted by Apollo-Articles View Post

Hey guys,

So I just finished a three month drip feed service here's the results in full:

Please note:

I created a site, specifically to test this service.

No other backlinks have been created (apart from a free war room offer by matt of 5,000 of these links - equivalent to around an extra month).


0/3 months completed:
Keyword 1) not in 100
Keyword 2) not in 100
Keyword 3) not in 100
Keyword 4) not in 100
Keyword 5) not in 100


1/3 months completed:
Keyword 1) not in 100 - stayed the same
Keyword 2) 71 - increase
Keyword 3) 69 - increase
Keyword 4) 18 - increase
Keyword 5) 49 - increase


2/3 months completed:
Keyword 1) Not in 100 - stayed the same
Keyword 2) 55 - increase
Keyword 3) Not in 100 - decrease
Keyword 4) 15 - increase
Keyword 5) 35 - increase


3/3 months completed:
Keyword 1) 60 - increase
Keyword 2) 31 - increase
Keyword 3) 76 - increase
Keyword 4) 10 - increase
Keyword 5) 26 - increase

So, overall I'm happy with this service I'm gonna renew it for another three months and see if my rank keeps increasing.

I will also use the service for other sites in the future.

Please remember my ranking changes won't necessarily equal yours, as each keyword, site and competing page is different.

Good-luck,

Sam
You know it Sam! Thanks for the review!!
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Feb 2012, 11:21 AM   #5748
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Jersey C.I
Posts: 13
Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have just ordered
I hope to be on the wall of testimonies within the next 3 months
Byatt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Byatt For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Feb 2012, 03:38 PM   #5749
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I've been using this service for 2 months now (started 12/9). My site was #8 for the targeted keyword, then it jumped up to #5 for about a week. It then went back to #8, then #19 and now it is #68. It has what looks like a Google -60 Penalty.

After it went to #19, the bonus links were placed and the site then went to #68.

I have been in touch with Danielle about it but wanted to get your input as well.

Thanks.
pdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Feb 2012, 03:45 PM   #5750
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 447
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 100 Push Button Daily Article Links For As Low As 34 Cents A Day (New & Improved!!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

I was planning to buy 5 x 12 months campaigns. Can we work out some sort of a discount? Thanks
EdwardDennis is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
google, learn, page, pepperoni, pizza, ranking, read, trade

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:18 AM.