Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 22nd Mar 2011, 11:47 AM   #1351
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
molsted's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Land Of Vikings
Posts: 700
Thanks: 50
Thanked 45 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt.

Is this a more powerfull version of the 750 Backlinks/Article Marketing offer or is it something completely different?
molsted is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Mar 2011, 02:09 PM   #1352
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 32
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Just ordered transaction id #3526675776 and information submitted through support. Thanks.
dees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Mar 2011, 04:55 PM   #1353
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 64
Thanks: 13
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi just like to say thanks to Matt he sure does deliver , have a page one ranking for my keyword , Not sure how he does this so quickly but it works !
Big thanks joe.
joecab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Mar 2011, 05:57 PM   #1354
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Janice Sperry's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,159
Thanks: 1,492
Thanked 898 Times in 483 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am moving up with some very challenging keywords!

Before my purchase I would not have come up on Google page 10000. I have NO pages optimized for the keywords I gave him. I have NO backlinks, submitted articles or anything that would get me on G's radar.

Here is a quick report for one of the keywords:

3/18/11 - Page 8, #6
3/20/11 - Page 6, #7
3/22/11 – Page 4, #6

I really thought if this worked it would take several months. I know as I get higher it will get even tougher to rank since there will be stiffer competition. Nevertheless, I am patient and very happy with the results so far. I will report back as I start passing up the big dogs.

From my past experience this is the best way to climb in the rankings if you want a long-term spot at the top.

Thanks Matt!
Janice Sperry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Mar 2011, 06:09 PM   #1355
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chrissabian1982 View Post

Hi Matt,

Any chance I can pay for this using my Paypal account?

Notably I've used your other service on a number of occasions but thought it was about time to bite the bullet and give this service a go!!!

Are you also able to confirm the time a listing will stay on page one for??? It's quite easy for a site to bounce to page one for a few days and then disappear again...

Regards,

Chris
I don't read anyone complaining on the threads that our rankings are short lived. Have you somewhere?

Originally Posted by molsted View Post

Hi Matt.

Is this a more powerfull version of the 750 Backlinks/Article Marketing offer or is it something completely different?
For sure this is much more powerful. Instead of doing a single submission we keep sending additional submissions out until your site reaches page one.

Originally Posted by dees View Post

Hi Matt,

Just ordered transaction id #3526675776 and information submitted through support. Thanks.
Originally Posted by joecab View Post

Hi just like to say thanks to Matt he sure does deliver , have a page one ranking for my keyword , Not sure how he does this so quickly but it works !
Big thanks joe.
Thanks Joe. ERnjoy the extra traffic!

Originally Posted by Janice Sperry View Post

I am moving up with some very challenging keywords!

Before my purchase I would not have come up on Google page 10000. I have NO pages optimized for the keywords I gave him. I have NO backlinks, submitted articles or anything that would get me on G's radar.

Here is a quick report for one of the keywords:

3/18/11 - Page 8, #6
3/20/11 - Page 6, #7
3/22/11 – Page 4, #6

I really thought if this worked it would take several months. I know as I get higher it will get even tougher to rank since there will be stiffer competition. Nevertheless, I am patient and very happy with the results so far. I will report back as I start passing up the big dogs.

From my past experience this is the best way to climb in the rankings if you want a long-term spot at the top.

Thanks Matt!
It's fun watching your site climb in the serps isn't it? It's a particular joy I plan on spreading to as many Warriors as I possibly can.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Mar 2011, 06:26 PM   #1356
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 813
Thanks: 518
Thanked 74 Times in 68 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt's professional support has been so outstanding that, to me, this is really "hands off" in its truest sense - honestly, I've not even bothered checking the stats of my site because Matt has been busily at work keeping me informed with ongoing reports and updates as to how well my site has been performing.

Just now I've received another update informing me that my site has reached first page of Google with my chosen keyword.

I'm surely impressed with how Matt is providing values to his clients with his professional services - truly "a cut above the rest!"

Many thanks, Matt.
johnchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Mar 2011, 06:42 PM   #1357
V12
ProActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
V12's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Outside the Box
Posts: 377
Thanks: 213
Thanked 98 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

So once you've put a site on the first page, will running the same service again help it to move higher?

If so, I'm ready to hit the pay button again.
V12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Mar 2011, 06:49 PM   #1358
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 152
Thanks: 30
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Today I am very happy : ) just received an email from Matt's team saying that my site is in first page on Google. This site I use as funnel to my money site, this was one the first offer from Matt, to create a website with a keyword of XXX searches x day. I was very patience. I know that to have the first page is not easy job in a competitive keyword, GREAT JOB
They are working in another project for me and I am ready to send one more.
Matt, Jody and all the team very professional and always keep me informed about my projects

Thank you Very Much
kaizenfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Mar 2011, 07:24 PM   #1359
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
derh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 520
Thanks: 110
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

Just sent ya the site we discussed above.

Trans ID: 3527251359

Ticket ID:SU6URMLMA5

Thanks...and good luck,

I trust your magic...so I'll be sending ya another site (with around 30k-40k U.S.A monthly searches)...within the next 3 to 4 days.

Make Me PROUD
derh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Mar 2011, 08:23 PM   #1360
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 447
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

Just out of curiosity, do offer custom SEO services? I'm willing to pay a lot of money.

Ooh, and btw, I'll be sending you another project in 3 to 4 days time. I hope you wont refund my money cos the keywords are heavily competitive.

Edward
EdwardDennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Mar 2011, 09:34 PM   #1361
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Davion Wong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 347
Thanks: 0
Thanked 32 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I contacted you quite a while ago. I need your service for a few of my websites and was wondering if you can get back to me.

I have pmed you again.

Thanks!
Davion Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 12:05 AM   #1362
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
molsted's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Land Of Vikings
Posts: 700
Thanks: 50
Thanked 45 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Opportunex View Post

Matt,

So once you've put a site on the first page, will running the same service again help it to move higher?

If so, I'm ready to hit the pay button again.
I kind of wonder about the same thing: if my website is allready on the firstpage, can your offer help me move higher or is that not what you are doing with this offer?
molsted is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 02:10 AM   #1363
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 33
Thanks: 6
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I placed my order on March 3rd, and now 20days later my page shows up on Google page one. The keywords I have chosen are very competitive (health niche) and 20days ago my page was no where. Frankly said, I have never heard or seen anything like this before that someone is able to move up a page so fast. Many IM gurus are telling you do not go for highly competitve keywords because there is no chance to win against so many competing pages.

Matt proved it otherwise. He did what the Gurus are telling you to be "mission impossible". Matt is also working now on another set of keywords I gave him which are super super super competitive and I am confident that I will be soon posting a testimonial for them as well.

Conclusion: Matt team's is the #1.

@Matt. Thank you for your excellent service.
bpetric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 04:05 AM   #1364
Marketing Junkie
War Room Member
 
Aaron Elliott's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Australia
Posts: 508
Thanks: 39
Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

[quote=mattlaclear;3563208]
Originally Posted by Aaron Elliott View Post

Yes...you purchased 5 campaigns with two guaranteed page one rankings for each campaign.
Well I just purchased the best deal yet! I sent you an email because the ejunkie ticket link has expired - I was waiting on my theme SEO plugin to be fixed but looks like this will take another 5 years, I have some more sites to submit instead.
Aaron Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 04:08 AM   #1365
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

I don't read anyone complaining on the threads that our rankings are short lived. Have you somewhere?
Nope, no one... just thought I'd ask if there was a time period guarantee (out of interest).

So... Any chance I can pay for this using my Paypal account rather than credit/debit card???
chrissabian1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 05:39 AM   #1366
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
keith1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Posts: 46
Thanks: 13
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

Thanks for the "link-juice" as you call it - delighted to have found your services and to hit page one in just a few weeks.

How could I not recommend your services?, I had been working with other companies for about 2 years now with little progress.

Jonathan
Golf Ireland - Golf Breaks, Golf Vacations and Golf Holidays in Ireland - +353 1 883 9275
keith1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 07:33 AM   #1367
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by johnchan View Post

Matt's professional support has been so outstanding that, to me, this is really "hands off" in its truest sense - honestly, I've not even bothered checking the stats of my site because Matt has been busily at work keeping me informed with ongoing reports and updates as to how well my site has been performing.

Just now I've received another update informing me that my site has reached first page of Google with my chosen keyword.

I'm surely impressed with how Matt is providing values to his clients with his professional services - truly "a cut above the rest!"

Many thanks, Matt.
Thanks for the review. Enjoy the extra traffic!

Originally Posted by Opportunex View Post

Matt,

So once you've put a site on the first page, will running the same service again help it to move higher?

If so, I'm ready to hit the pay button again.
No this service is not something you can use for a keyword that is already on page one. But if you ordered a second time using different keywords the juice generated will also benefit the keyword rankings from your original campaign.

Originally Posted by kaizenfer View Post

Today I am very happy : ) just received an email from Matt's team saying that my site is in first page on Google. This site I use as funnel to my money site, this was one the first offer from Matt, to create a website with a keyword of XXX searches x day. I was very patience. I know that to have the first page is not easy job in a competitive keyword, GREAT JOB
They are working in another project for me and I am ready to send one more.
Matt, Jody and all the team very professional and always keep me informed about my projects

Thank you Very Much
Thanks for the review for sure. Enjoy the traffic!

Originally Posted by derh View Post

Matt,

Just sent ya the site we discussed above.

Trans ID: 3527251359

Ticket ID:SU6URMLMA5

Thanks...and good luck,

I trust your magic...so I'll be sending ya another site (with around 30k-40k U.S.A monthly searches)...within the next 3 to 4 days.

Make Me PROUD
Thanks.

Originally Posted by EdwardDennis View Post

Matt,

Just out of curiosity, do offer custom SEO services? I'm willing to pay a lot of money.

Ooh, and btw, I'll be sending you another project in 3 to 4 days time. I hope you wont refund my money cos the keywords are heavily competitive.

Edward
Yes we do custom work.

Originally Posted by Davion Wong View Post

Hi Matt,

I contacted you quite a while ago. I need your service for a few of my websites and was wondering if you can get back to me.

I have pmed you again.

Thanks!
I do not answer pm's or emails. If you have specific questions you need to ask them here on the thread.

Originally Posted by molsted View Post

I kind of wonder about the same thing: if my website is allready on the firstpage, can your offer help me move higher or is that not what you are doing with this offer?
See my answer above.

Originally Posted by bpetric View Post

I placed my order on March 3rd, and now 20days later my page shows up on Google page one. The keywords I have chosen are very competitive (health niche) and 20days ago my page was no where. Frankly said, I have never heard or seen anything like this before that someone is able to move up a page so fast. Many IM gurus are telling you do not go for highly competitve keywords because there is no chance to win against so many competing pages.

Matt proved it otherwise. He did what the Gurus are telling you to be "mission impossible". Matt is also working now on another set of keywords I gave him which are super super super competitive and I am confident that I will be soon posting a testimonial for them as well.

Conclusion: Matt team's is the #1.

@Matt. Thank you for your excellent service.
[quote=Aaron Elliott;3579417]
Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Glad to be of service. Enjoy the extra traffic!

Well I just purchased the best deal yet! I sent you an email because the ejunkie ticket link has expired - I was waiting on my theme SEO plugin to be fixed but looks like this will take another 5 years, I have some more sites to submit instead.
Hmmm...not sure why the ticket expired already. I'll hunt them down and reopen them manually.

Originally Posted by chrissabian1982 View Post

Nope, no one... just thought I'd ask if there was a time period guarantee (out of interest).

So... Any chance I can pay for this using my Paypal account rather than credit/debit card???
Take a walk pal. I do not work with anyone who asks for a guarantee. Best wishes in all you do though.

Originally Posted by keith1975 View Post

Matt,

Thanks for the "link-juice" as you call it - delighted to have found your services and to hit page one in just a few weeks.

How could I not recommend your services?, I had been working with other companies for about 2 years now with little progress.

Jonathan
Golf Ireland - Golf Breaks, Golf Vacations and Golf Holidays in Ireland - +353 1 883 9275
Glad to be of service. Now you can figure out what other keywords you want to rank for!
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 08:30 AM   #1368
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Take a walk pal. I do not work with anyone who asks for a guarantee. Best wishes in all you do though.
Doesn't that contradict your opening thread line though???

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Before you read on to learn how you can grab a guaranteed page one Google ranking for your site
Anyways, I'm not bothered about that... I've purchased your other excellent services before and REALLY want to purchase this service as well however I've not been able to thus far due to the lack of a Paypal payment option...

Am I able to pay for this service using Paypal rather than a credit/debit card??? If so how do I go about placing my order??? :confused:

Forget the guarantee reference and let me order matey
chrissabian1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 08:37 AM   #1369
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chrissabian1982 View Post

Doesn't that contradict your opening thread line though???



Anyways, I'm not bothered about that... I've purchased your other excellent services before and REALLY want to purchase this service as well however I've not been able to thus far due to the lack of a Paypal payment option...

Am I able to pay for this service using Paypal rather than a credit/debit card??? If so how do I go about placing my order??? :confused:

Forget the guarantee reference and let me order matey
We do guarantee page one rankings. Our guarantee is we will keep working on a campaign until it reaches page one. You asked for a money back guarantee if we do not grab the page one ranking fast enough to your liking. Like I said...we won't be working together. So don't make this any harder than it has to be.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 09:07 AM   #1370
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Like I said...we won't be working together. So don't make this any harder than it has to be.
So I'm not allowed to place an order now?

Can you drop me an PM with your email address to discuss?
chrissabian1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 09:10 AM   #1371
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chrissabian1982 View Post

So I'm not allowed to place an order now?

Can you drop me an PM with your email address to discuss?
Listen man...we are not going to work together.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 09:11 AM   #1372
Safe Vape
War Room Member
 
pringrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne (UK)
Posts: 112
Thanks: 46
Thanked 20 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, sorry I sent this as a PM but after reading the thread I see you don't reply to them...I am thinking of using your service for a flash games site not a blog, I know this is ridiculously competitive, so I don't want to waste your time laughing at the the keywords and refunding!!!, I have researched on Market Samurai some longer tail keywords that are a lot less competitive but still I might be being ridiculous...

Exact Match monthly stats...

Exact Searches 22000 SEOC 316000
Exact Searches 40500 SEOC 3040000
Exact Searches 27100 SEOC 888000
Exact Searches 49500 SEOC 1100000
Exact Searches 40500 SEOC 3370000

I have several less competitive niche blog sites that may be more suitable, but thought this was worth an ask!! I have avoided the really big keywords like "free online games"

Your service looks tremendous..are the above keywords being greedy!!

Cheers, all the best Pete
pringrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 09:13 AM   #1373
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pringrod View Post

Hi Matt, sorry I sent this as a PM but after reading the thread I see you don't reply to them...I am thinking of using your service for a flash games site not a blog, I know this is ridiculously competitive, so I don't want to waste your time laughing at the the keywords and refunding!!!, I have researched on Market Samurai some longer tail keywords that are a lot less competitive but still I might be being ridiculous...

Exact Match monthly stats...

Exact Searches 22000 SEOC 316000
Exact Searches 40500 SEOC 3040000
Exact Searches 27100 SEOC 888000
Exact Searches 49500 SEOC 1100000
Exact Searches 40500 SEOC 3370000

I have several less competitive niche blog sites that may be more suitable, but thought this was worth an ask!! I have avoided the really big keywords like "free online games"

Your service looks tremendous..are the above keywords being greedy!!

Cheers, all the best Pete
Lets go for it.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 11:23 AM   #1374
Safe Vape
War Room Member
 
pringrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne (UK)
Posts: 112
Thanks: 46
Thanked 20 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Lets go for it.
Excellent I'm in then, just paid and sent my url & keywords on the support ticket..Everything went smooth and I have received your confirmations that you received it all ok... looking forward to your kung fu!!!
pringrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 11:50 AM   #1375
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
-Jericho-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 269
Thanks: 18
Thanked 36 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If you're wondering if he's the real deal, he is. He's ranked me for 2 different keywords on page 1 and they're working on about 8 more of mine. My only complaint is that the ones he's working on aren't ranking as fast as the first ones
-Jericho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 12:13 PM   #1376
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pringrod View Post

Excellent I'm in then, just paid and sent my url & keywords on the support ticket..Everything went smooth and I have received your confirmations that you received it all ok... looking forward to your kung fu!!!
Thanks...looking forward to grabbing the ranking for you.

Originally Posted by -Jericho- View Post

If you're wondering if he's the real deal, he is. He's ranked me for 2 different keywords on page 1 and they're working on about 8 more of mine. My only complaint is that the ones he's working on aren't ranking as fast as the first ones
I wish we could rank all campaigns super fast. Sometimes our seo microwave works and sometimes we need to use the conventional oven. Either way you will always walk away with a warm meal in your belly. My job is to see to that.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 02:01 PM   #1377
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi
unfortunately i can not send you a pm, (i am a newbie here)
i have couple of questions i would like to ask, is it possible to provide me your skype
Regards
arasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 02:20 PM   #1378
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i have signed up anyway and now looking forward to see some results

also my site is E-Commerce sites hope everything would be ok, if there is any suggestion please let me know
Regards
arasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 02:40 PM   #1379
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 447
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear;3580156}



Yes we do custom work.

Awesome stuff! Should I open new ticket? My hand's itching to discuss this project with you!
EdwardDennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 03:16 PM   #1380
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
derh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 520
Thanks: 110
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by derh View Post

Matt,

Just sent ya the site we discussed above.

Trans ID: 3527251359

Ticket ID:SU6URMLMA5

Thanks...and good luck,

I trust your magic...so I'll be sending ya another site (with around 30k-40k U.S.A monthly searches)...within the next 3 to 4 days.

Make Me PROUD
Hi Matt,

I got your email about not taking poker site..sorry...my mistake...

On that Ticket...I replyed back with a with a different site...

just let me know if there's anything else ya need?

Thanks again for your help!!
derh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 03:48 PM   #1381
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
derh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 520
Thanks: 110
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you take sites that take about debt relief???
derh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 04:25 PM   #1382
Renegade Warrior
War Room Member
 
mrozlat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 721
Thanks: 137
Thanked 99 Times in 79 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've built a site to target 3 main keywords in my niche... so I do not need the extra 2 keywords (as you ask for 5)... is there any way around this...

(example)

http://permanenthairremovalcream.com.au/
keyword 1 - hair removal
keyword 2 - hair removal cream
keyword 3 - permanent hair removal

suggestions on how we may move forward with the order?

i could add a 4th keyword - permanent hair removal cream (as it's in my domain)

and maybe a 5th keyword - hair cream (semi related to my niche)

anyway... let me know what your thoughts are as I'm looking to order and wondering what the best option is to move forward with this service
mrozlat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 05:32 PM   #1383
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 5
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt - saw earlier you saying not to use this same service again if a kw is already on the first page from the first effort.

What if: you have not yet done any work on a url and there is one kw on the (bottom of) of the first page already. Will it make sense to include this very kw among 5 for an extra boost? Or your system is designed to stop when any kw gets to the first page?

If that is the case, what service (of yours) would you suggest to use? "750 blogs"? Anything else?
ilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 07:23 PM   #1384
Offline Marketing Pro
War Room Member
 
J R Salem's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: FL, USA
Posts: 497
Thanks: 12
Thanked 260 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

Not sure if this would apply to your services:

1) Lets say I buy a specific location domain with about 1000 searches a month ie. Lawn Maintenance Tampa (not sure how many searches it really has). So I would own LawnMaintenanceTampa.com (or.net, or .org)

And lets say I "sell" to a lawn maintenance company in tampa that I can get this site on page 1, and then it will redirect to their company website.

Would your services apply? Or would the whole redirect deal screw up the google rankings?

2) Would I be better off just selling them an SEO package and having you rank their existing site?

3) If I made LawnMaintenanceTampa.com a Squeeze Page to capture leads for a business, could it get to page 1 with your service?

4) When would you potential shut down your service, and for how long?

Hope I asked all this correctly. Thanks!

Last edited on 23rd Mar 2011 at 07:27 PM. Reason: addition
J R Salem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 09:50 PM   #1385
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 98
Thanks: 4
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Within 10days submitting my ticket to matt's SEO service, guess what i got today? a ticket reply from matt informing me that one of my keyword has reached page 1 of google ! this keyword is currently rank #9 without quotes, and total results of 1,430,000! Thanx Matt for making the impossible POSSIBLE
bluez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 04:09 AM   #1386
Active Warrior
 
Jmeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 34
Thanks: 2
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here is my review of the Blog creation offer by Matt.

On 2011-01-14 I ordered my blog creation package for a niche that I had researched.
After sending the details I received a suggested keyword and domain name.
Then Matts team went of to work on site design and article for the site.

Two weeks later the site was set up and what a great design.

Then the team went on to promote my new site with articles and backlinks from different blogs.

On March 23 my site was on the first page not just for the main keyword (one word), but also for several other 2 word keywords.

I have no doubt that I will get my site to position 1 on Google.

Matt is definitely not a talker but a doer who does what he promises in fantastic quality.

I am very happy with his (and his team's) work and can certainly recommend his services.

Thank you very much Matt and I will be back for more.
Jmeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 06:10 AM   #1387
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 11
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I signed up for Matt's Guaranteed Page 1 offer two months back. Being the eager person I am, I would check the ranking of my site every other day.

For more than a month, it danced about, barely making significant progress. Everytime it got to page 2, it would strangely drop a few positions.

So I got angrier and angrier. I felt like I had wasted my money.

And then, I received a message today telling me that the site is in page one.

That took the cake. I could feel my veins bursting. I mean, my site has been dancing around page 3 like an asthmatic geriatric with arthritis and you're telling me it's in page 1? Are you nuts?

So I went to my computer to take a screenshot of my site's ranking to prove that Matt's team is insane...

... when I realized that my site is number 1.

Not page 1. Not PR 1.

Number 1.

I got a friend to check it. Number 1. I cleared my cache and checked it myself again. Number 1.

It was surreal. So surreal I placed a couple more orders without thinking.

You know what? The results do prove that Matt and team are insane afterall.

Insane to offer such a good service at this price.
warguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 06:58 AM   #1388
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 36
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
quick question
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Of the five keywords,do you run links for all of them or do you end up picking one and going with that? is there a chance that more than one keyword will get to page one? Thanks
wobtrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 08:44 AM   #1389
Active Warrior
 
FTCNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 49
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have ordered this services twice for two different sites.

It has been over a month already, and 1 of my sites index page is not indexed, however other pages are.

The other site has seen no ranking change at all, and is not in the top 100.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Nick
FTCNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 09:17 AM   #1390
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by arasca View Post

hi
unfortunately i can not send you a pm, (i am a newbie here)
i have couple of questions i would like to ask, is it possible to provide me your skype
Regards
Not a chance. If you want your questions answered then post them here on the thread.

Originally Posted by arasca View Post

i have signed up anyway and now looking forward to see some results

also my site is E-Commerce sites hope everything would be ok, if there is any suggestion please let me know
Regards
Thanks.

Originally Posted by EdwardDennis View Post

Awesome stuff! Should I open new ticket? My hand's itching to discuss this project with you!
Yeah go ahead and open a new ticket.

Originally Posted by derh View Post

Hi Matt,

I got your email about not taking poker site..sorry...my mistake...

On that Ticket...I replyed back with a with a different site...

just let me know if there's anything else ya need?

Thanks again for your help!!
I replied to your ticket. There is no need to let me know about posts you make on the ticket as I already receive them when they come in.

Originally Posted by derh View Post

Do you take sites that take about debt relief???
I have no problem with the debt relief niche.

Originally Posted by mrozlat View Post

I've built a site to target 3 main keywords in my niche... so I do not need the extra 2 keywords (as you ask for 5)... is there any way around this...

(example)

http://permanenthairremovalcream.com.au/
keyword 1 - hair removal
keyword 2 - hair removal cream
keyword 3 - permanent hair removal

suggestions on how we may move forward with the order?

i could add a 4th keyword - permanent hair removal cream (as it's in my domain)

and maybe a 5th keyword - hair cream (semi related to my niche)

anyway... let me know what your thoughts are as I'm looking to order and wondering what the best option is to move forward with this service
Correct...we need 5 keywords per order.

Originally Posted by ilya View Post

Matt - saw earlier you saying not to use this same service again if a kw is already on the first page from the first effort.

What if: you have not yet done any work on a url and there is one kw on the (bottom of) of the first page already. Will it make sense to include this very kw among 5 for an extra boost? Or your system is designed to stop when any kw gets to the first page?

If that is the case, what service (of yours) would you suggest to use? "750 blogs"? Anything else?
If you order our page one guarantee service and you already have one of the keywords on page one then technically our work is finished before it even starts. Give us 5 keywords that are not on page one instead. The juice from them should also push up the keyword you already have one page one.

Originally Posted by Jeremy S View Post

Matt,

Not sure if this would apply to your services:

1) Lets say I buy a specific location domain with about 1000 searches a month ie. Lawn Maintenance Tampa (not sure how many searches it really has). So I would own LawnMaintenanceTampa.com (or.net, or .org)

And lets say I "sell" to a lawn maintenance company in tampa that I can get this site on page 1, and then it will redirect to their company website.

Would your services apply? Or would the whole redirect deal screw up the google rankings?

2) Would I be better off just selling them an SEO package and having you rank their existing site?

3) If I made LawnMaintenanceTampa.com a Squeeze Page to capture leads for a business, could it get to page 1 with your service?

4) When would you potential shut down your service, and for how long?

Hope I asked all this correctly. Thanks!
We do not work with redirects. Yes you would be better off getting their existing site ranked. Yes we can rank squeeze pages on to page one. Read the op again to understand when we shut down our services on a campaign.

Originally Posted by bluez View Post

Within 10days submitting my ticket to matt's SEO service, guess what i got today? a ticket reply from matt informing me that one of my keyword has reached page 1 of google ! this keyword is currently rank #9 without quotes, and total results of 1,430,000! Thanx Matt for making the impossible POSSIBLE
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Jmeer View Post

Here is my review of the Blog creation offer by Matt.

On 2011-01-14 I ordered my blog creation package for a niche that I had researched.
After sending the details I received a suggested keyword and domain name.
Then Matts team went of to work on site design and article for the site.

Two weeks later the site was set up and what a great design.

Then the team went on to promote my new site with articles and backlinks from different blogs.

On March 23 my site was on the first page not just for the main keyword (one word), but also for several other 2 word keywords.

I have no doubt that I will get my site to position 1 on Google.

Matt is definitely not a talker but a doer who does what he promises in fantastic quality.

I am very happy with his (and his team's) work and can certainly recommend his services.

Thank you very much Matt and I will be back for more.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by warguru View Post

I signed up for Matt's Guaranteed Page 1 offer two months back. Being the eager person I am, I would check the ranking of my site every other day.

For more than a month, it danced about, barely making significant progress. Everytime it got to page 2, it would strangely drop a few positions.

So I got angrier and angrier. I felt like I had wasted my money.

And then, I received a message today telling me that the site is in page one.

That took the cake. I could feel my veins bursting. I mean, my site has been dancing around page 3 like an asthmatic geriatric with arthritis and you're telling me it's in page 1? Are you nuts?

So I went to my computer to take a screenshot of my site's ranking to prove that Matt's team is insane...

... when I realized that my site is number 1.

Not page 1. Not PR 1.

Number 1.

I got a friend to check it. Number 1. I cleared my cache and checked it myself again. Number 1.

It was surreal. So surreal I placed a couple more orders without thinking.

You know what? The results do prove that Matt and team are insane afterall.

Insane to offer such a good service at this price.
That's what I have been saying all along. But thanks for saying it for me again and thanks for the review!

Originally Posted by wobtrader View Post

Of the five keywords,do you run links for all of them or do you end up picking one and going with that? is there a chance that more than one keyword will get to page one? Thanks
We backlink 5 keywords and one url. Yes there is a good chance more than one will reach page one from this service.

Originally Posted by FTCNick View Post

I have ordered this services twice for two different sites.

It has been over a month already, and 1 of my sites index page is not indexed, however other pages are.

The other site has seen no ranking change at all, and is not in the top 100.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Nick
Are you asking for suggestions from me? Or from other Warriors? Because the best way to ask suggestions from me is to post on your ticket. That way I will know what your url and keywords are. We created the ticket system for a very good reason.

But I already know what I am going to answer you before you post it. SEO takes time and does not suffer impatient marketers. We are grabbing close to 30 new page one rankings a day now (so come on Warriors and give me those reviews!) so I dare say our system is firing on all cylinders.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 11:00 AM   #1391
IM Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

3-11-11: ordered and ticket submitted
3-14-11: Message from Matt that order has started.
3-24-11: First Page achieved!

10 days later?! that's some serious SEO-Fu!

I've been watching the rankings like a sporting event.. I know this is like watching a pot boil but worse cuz a pot doesn't go up and down with temperature but.. it's fun to see rankings moving so quickly. 3 of the 5 keywords have moved up to the 2nd page as well. Bonus!

If you're looking for a legit, shortcut to SEO that provides sure fire page 1 rankings - Matt and Team are your answer.

Pure awesomeness.

Thanks Matt!

Last edited on 24th Mar 2011 at 01:08 PM. Reason: grammatical
rem73 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rem73 For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 12:49 PM   #1392
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Michael Wiechert's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: My laptop
Posts: 225
Thanks: 30
Thanked 105 Times in 94 Posts
Default
Re: $97 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here´s my experience:
- Submitted KW on March 5
- Since yesterday my site ranks in page 1 for one of those KW !

Matt´s service rocks ! He delivers what he promises.
My highest recommendation.
Cheers,
Michael
Michael Wiechert is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Wiechert For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 01:45 PM   #1393
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 87
Thanks: 10
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: $79.99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hey Matt when I go to order and get to the payment page I see that the price is $49.99...I don't want to order because I know the price is $97 and I dont want to order the wrong thing.

Please advise me on what to do

Thank you
hastings2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hastings2111 For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 02:43 PM   #1394
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $79.99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hastings2111 View Post

hey Matt when I go to order and get to the payment page I see that the price is $49.99...I don't want to order because I know the price is $97 and I dont want to order the wrong thing.

Please advise me on what to do

Thank you
Thanks for the headsup. That should of came up $79.99 like it does now.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 04:23 PM   #1395
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $79.99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Very keen to try this service. I just bought a domain name and just planning to use it for a one page landing page site - not a blog.

It has less than 100k phrase competitions and 1-2 million broad competition. Can it be done?

Thank you.
wzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 04:28 PM   #1396
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $79.99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wzone View Post

Hi Matt,

Very keen to try this service. I just bought a domain name and just planning to use it for a one page landing page site - not a blog.

It has less than 100k phrase competitions and 1-2 million broad competition. Can it be done?

Thank you.
You need to give us 5 keywords in order to take advantage of this particular offer.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 05:26 PM   #1397
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
E-supreme's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 680
Thanks: 34
Thanked 79 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: $79.99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Tested out Matts service on one of my sites that already had a good bit of work done to it but just the other day got an email to say it was first page. Good service! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend!
E-supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to E-supreme For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 07:55 PM   #1398
Master Pintsman
War Room Member
 
SaSeoPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Byron Bay
Posts: 680
Thanks: 525
Thanked 151 Times in 118 Posts
Default
Re: $79.99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just got a ticket from Matt's support desk...

The keyword was a competitive one in a competitive niche and I am now #5 on Google!

I am absolutely thrilled with the results and I highly recommend this service to anyone who wants higher rankings in the SERPS.

Thanks Matt, going to send another order your way shortly!

Cheers,

Pete
SaSeoPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 10:00 PM   #1399
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ipixeli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 132
Thanks: 139
Thanked 38 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: $79.99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

This thread started in 5/2010 and has 29 pages long. As I went through first several pages and saw some thread mentioned $34.95 price and currently it's priced at $79.99. I assumed price got changed over time as it is with any other WSO. It's all good.

I just want to clarify what I got from $79.99:

1. A blog based on the 5 KW's provided by me. It's simply just a blog with no monetization whatsoever even Adsense, correct?

2. You will get that blog on page 1 of Google.

That's all for $79.99, right?

Here's my question: How many pages are there in that blog? Or is it just one 500-word article on the home page along with other goodies (Privacy, Contact Us, Sitemap..etc)

I am trying to find out what you offer, so I can pick a niche to give it to you plus how I monetize it.

Thanks,

Donald
ipixeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 10:01 PM   #1400
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $79.99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SaSeoPete View Post

I just got a ticket from Matt's support desk...

The keyword was a competitive one in a competitive niche and I am now #5 on Google!

I am absolutely thrilled with the results and I highly recommend this service to anyone who wants higher rankings in the SERPS.

Thanks Matt, going to send another order your way shortly!

Cheers,

Pete
Thanks for the review Pete. Enjoy the extra traffic!

Originally Posted by ipixeli View Post

Hi Matt,

This thread started in 5/2010 and has 29 pages long. As I went through first several pages and saw some thread mentioned $34.95 price and currently it's priced at $79.99. I assumed price got changed over time as it is with any other WSO. It's all good.

I just want to clarify what I got from $79.99:

1. A blog based on the 5 KW's provided by me. It's simply just a blog with no monetization whatsoever even Adsense, correct?

2. You will get that blog on page 1 of Google.

That's all for $79.99, right?

Here's my question: How many pages are there in that blog? Or is it just one 500-word article on the home page along with other goodies (Privacy, Contact Us, Sitemap..etc)

I am trying to find out what you offer, so I can pick a niche to give it to you plus how I monetize it.

Thanks,

Donald
We no longer include a service in which we create blogs for clients. This service involves us ranking an existing site.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
google, learn, page, pepperoni, pizza, ranking, read, trade
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:25 PM.