Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 12:57 PM   #2001
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tyang View Post

Just created a brand new site, will this service work for it or should I let it age first?
Our service works great for news sites as well as aged ones.

Originally Posted by imbckagn View Post

I made my purchase through THIS thread. I don't even know what this 100 links a day service you are talking about is. So if the wrong service is being provided that is on you not me.

The title of my ticket after purchase is "Guaranteed Page One Google Ranking" and below is the interaction I have had with you.
Ooops, you are correct on that. My bad. But if you give me your ticket number or url I can look into it for you. But judging from Marc's answer you just posted above from the ticket I can tell you that yeah your links are going out. Were you under the impression that our services was like a microwave oven? As it looks now your belly aching is only pointing towards your impatience.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 01:11 PM   #2002
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: The Gym
Posts: 206
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Ooops, you are correct on that. My bad. But if you give me your ticket number or url I can look into it for you. But judging from Marc's answer you just posted above from the ticket I can tell you that yeah your links are going out. Were you under the impression that our services was like a microwave oven? As it looks now your belly aching is only pointing towards your impatience.
Who is "belly aching" or being impatient? All I did was post my review and you jumped to conclusions getting your panties in a bunch. That's something I noticed you do every time someone post something that doesn't please you. You're support replied about the 100 links leading you in the wrong direction not me.

SEO is by no means something new to me and I didn't expect to see mind blowing movement after only one month. What I would expect to see after 30 days of "link building" is some backlinks which is why I contacted support in the first place.

I didn't post here to create negative confertation you did that.
imbckagn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 03:16 PM   #2003
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Marc_L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 800
Thanks: 121
Thanked 109 Times in 99 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by imbckagn View Post

Who is "belly aching" or being impatient? All I did was post my review and you jumped to conclusions getting your panties in a bunch. That's something I noticed you do every time someone post something that doesn't please you. You're support replied about the 100 links leading you in the wrong direction not me.

SEO is by no means something new to me and I didn't expect to see mind blowing movement after only one month. What I would expect to see after 30 days of "link building" is some backlinks which is why I contacted support in the first place.

I didn't post here to create negative confertation you did that.
Hi imbckagn,

The first thing I want to say is I apologize for the concerns you are having concerning your campaign. Also I'd like to point out that our system is producing many top page rankings so on that point obviously we are backlinking and I believe I verified that your site was in our system in the ticket. Your site is getting backlinks, period.

Whether the backlink checkers are reporting links yet (your campaign is rather new) is not, or it shouldn't be of concern because they are incomplete and slow. This is compounded when a site already has a significant amount of backlinks, which your site has, as new backlinks have a harder time showing up over the older more established backlinks.

So, I would suggest that you give it some more time and not worry about what the backlink checkers and allow us to do what we do best and that is to get the rankings you paid for.

We will get it done...

Marc LaClear
Marc_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 04:18 PM   #2004
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
-Jericho-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 269
Thanks: 18
Thanked 36 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Keywords drop and rise all the time. If we're running a maintenance link package for you we're still giving you as many backlinks a day (100) as we did when we first started your campaign. So you're all set. It will come back.
How would I know if I'm getting the maintenance package?
-Jericho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 04:22 PM   #2005
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 448
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Marc,

I submitted a new ticket (more like a quote) regarding custom seo service. I submitted same keywords, but with different URL (because apparently I submitted an invalid url) as the previous custom campaign I ordered. I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me a price quote. I can give you the ticket ID, if you want me to. Thanks in advance.

Edward
EdwardDennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 04:59 PM   #2006
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
anistars's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 74
Thanks: 2
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey guys,

I'm ready to get the 5 campaign thing, I just have this question if you don't mind since I'll have to give you the access to the websites:

Do you do any kind of black hat seo when doing on-page optimization? I mean like covering up keywords with the background fonts..., please?

Thank you

Last edited on 30th Apr 2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: more understandable
anistars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 05:25 PM   #2007
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 448
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anistars View Post

Hey guys,

I'm ready to get the 5 campaign thing, I just have this question if you don't mind since I'll have to give you the access to the websites:

Do you do any kind of black hat seo when doing on-page optimization? I mean like covering up keywords with the background fonts..., please?

Thank you
This WSO has nothing to do with on-page SEO. You need to do your own on-page SEO at your end. Besides, their backlinks system is strong enough to rank sites with poor on-page SEO, but it would help considerably if you had good on-page SEO though.
EdwardDennis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EdwardDennis For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 06:36 PM   #2008
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
anistars's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 74
Thanks: 2
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by EdwardDennis View Post

This WSO has nothing to do with on-page SEO. You need to do your own on-page SEO at your end. Besides, their backlinks system is strong enough to rank sites with poor on-page SEO, but it would help considerably if you had good on-page SEO though.
Well, it's good, I just read somewhere in the thread about it. Thanks a lot.
anistars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 06:48 PM   #2009
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , .
Posts: 621
Thanks: 137
Thanked 166 Times in 146 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Add me to the list of very satisfied customers. In 2 weeks you guys put a term with nearly 40,000 monthly searches into the top 10. I just keep buying campaigns, give my 5 keywords to rank, and sit back and be patient as the rankings continue to rise. It really is that simple. Thanks for the service Matt!
remodeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 08:03 PM   #2010
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
anistars's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 74
Thanks: 2
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

Just paid for the 5 website campaign and it redirected me to the form with the space for only one. I attached the file. Transaction ID: 40K15265XB257413V. What should be next, please?

Sincerely
anistars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 11:03 PM   #2011
www.inv.nz
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 199
Thanks: 13
Thanked 43 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Just wondering if you are able to rank squidoo lenses and hubpages?

Thanks
rikkib51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 02:40 AM   #2012
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great service, only took a few weeks for my keyword to show up on page 1. I will be using your services again soon. Thanks Matt
webseoaustralia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 06:03 AM   #2013
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Amod Oke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 247
Thanks: 16
Thanked 65 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

I am ready for my first ranking! You shared a link for a single campaign of 99$ some pages back, can you share it again so i can order?

I will start this 1 campaign now (as i don't want to waste time), plus I am getting 5 more sites ready specially to use with your service, so will get the 5 campaign pack once they are ready.

But right now I don't want to waste time, so can you kindly share the 1 package, 99$ payment link please..

Best Regards,
Amod
Amod Oke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 06:31 AM   #2014
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
HotDamnShortSales's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 350
Thanks: 148
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I want to get this, its one of those "sounds too good to be true" deals though??? im sure its white hat methods correct? also, before I buy, where can I go to do a keyword search and look for the best low comp, buying, keywords?

my site is my wf name, and i think all this time since launch ive been using the WRONG keywords, although they make sense to me. (real estate investing,short sales,real estate investor,foreclosure investing, etc)


thanks!
HotDamnShortSales is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 06:48 AM   #2015
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
gridley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 140
Thanks: 26
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Would you be able to check on the ticket I filed a few days ago

Case Tracking ID: QRU643G8L5

Thanks!
gridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 06:51 AM   #2016
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Amod Oke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 247
Thanks: 16
Thanked 65 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I want to get this, its one of those "sounds too good to be true" deals though???
I'll speak on behalf of Matt..

You wouldn't be seeing 41 pages of ecstatic warriors if it was a "too good to be true" deal bro...

Although I am just about to use the service, I have read ALL the pages and know few warriors who have used this service, and based on their experince, I can surely say --> this is the real deal!

Best Regards,
Amod
Amod Oke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 07:08 AM   #2017
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by -Jericho- View Post

How would I know if I'm getting the maintenance package?
By believing us when we tell you they are. That's the best way.

Originally Posted by anistars View Post

Hey guys,

I'm ready to get the 5 campaign thing, I just have this question if you don't mind since I'll have to give you the access to the websites:

Do you do any kind of black hat seo when doing on-page optimization? I mean like covering up keywords with the background fonts..., please?

Thank you
You DO NOT give us access to your site with this service. But those lame on page optimization techniques quit working over a decade and a half ago.

Originally Posted by remodeler View Post

Add me to the list of very satisfied customers. In 2 weeks you guys put a term with nearly 40,000 monthly searches into the top 10. I just keep buying campaigns, give my 5 keywords to rank, and sit back and be patient as the rankings continue to rise. It really is that simple. Thanks for the service Matt!
Enjoy the extra traffic!

Originally Posted by anistars View Post

Hello,

Just paid for the 5 website campaign and it redirected me to the form with the space for only one. I attached the file. Transaction ID: 40K15265XB257413V. What should be next, please?

Sincerely
You need to open a new ticket for each of your campaigns. Thanks.

Originally Posted by rikkib51 View Post

Hi Matt,

Just wondering if you are able to rank squidoo lenses and hubpages?

Thanks
Yup, we can do that.

Originally Posted by webseoaustralia View Post

Great service, only took a few weeks for my keyword to show up on page 1. I will be using your services again soon. Thanks Matt
Glad to be of service. Enjoy the extra traffic.

Originally Posted by Amod Oke View Post

Hey Matt,

I am ready for my first ranking! You shared a link for a single campaign of 99$ some pages back, can you share it again so i can order?

I will start this 1 campaign now (as i don't want to waste time), plus I am getting 5 more sites ready specially to use with your service, so will get the 5 campaign pack once they are ready.

But right now I don't want to waste time, so can you kindly share the 1 package, 99$ payment link please..

Best Regards,
Amod
Ummm....try the sign up button in the op.

Originally Posted by HotDamnShortSales View Post

I want to get this, its one of those "sounds too good to be true" deals though??? im sure its white hat methods correct? also, before I buy, where can I go to do a keyword search and look for the best low comp, buying, keywords?

my site is my wf name, and i think all this time since launch ive been using the WRONG keywords, although they make sense to me. (real estate investing,short sales,real estate investor,foreclosure investing, etc)


thanks!
If are testimonials aren't good enough for you to accomplish that then we probably were not meant to work together. Best of luck to you though.

Originally Posted by gridley View Post

Hi Matt,

Would you be able to check on the ticket I filed a few days ago

Case Tracking ID: QRU643G8L5

Thanks!
Your ticket and this post both wasted my time. There is no need to get your 5 keywords preapproved before signing up.

Originally Posted by Amod Oke View Post

I'll speak on behalf of Matt..

You wouldn't be seeing 41 pages of ecstatic warriors if it was a "too good to be true" deal bro...

Although I am just about to use the service, I have read ALL the pages and know few warriors who have used this service, and based on their experince, I can surely say --> this is the real deal!

Best Regards,
Amod
Truer words have never been written. Thanks.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 07:16 AM   #2018
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Amod Oke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 247
Thanks: 16
Thanked 65 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

Just saw the updated OP with the 1 campaign link button. Thanks, now proceeding to order, I guess I was in so much **greed** that I didn't notice the button!

Anyway, ordering now, will see you inside!

Best Regards,
Amod
Amod Oke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 08:47 AM   #2019
Medical Marketing Master
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Lake Lanier, North Georgia, USA
Posts: 15
Thanks: 10
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Would like to discuss how I might integrate this with our offline business. I'm new so can't PM, so if you can do the honors... ;-)
officepirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 10:12 AM   #2020
HyperActive Warrior
 
fren99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 135
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order placed. Paypal ID: 2Y532884AD9576805.

Thank you! : )
fren99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 11:40 AM   #2021
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
RyanMcMillan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 35
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

First Page...two weeks.

This service does exactly what is promised. No fluff, if you want to get on the first page for your keyword and are tired of the manual work, bust out your wallet, pay the man a Benjamin, and move on.

Thanks so much!
RyanMcMillan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RyanMcMillan For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st May 2011, 11:41 AM   #2022
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by officepirate View Post

Hi Matt,

Would like to discuss how I might integrate this with our offline business. I'm new so can't PM, so if you can do the honors... ;-)
If you have questions you need to ask them here as I do not read my emails or pms. Thanks.

Originally Posted by fren99 View Post

Order placed. Paypal ID: 2Y532884AD9576805.

Thank you! : )
Smart move!
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 01:22 PM   #2023
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 11
Thanks: 11
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Page #1 on google to one of my keywords...in less than one month...really good work!!

Thanks Matt!!
carecabela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to carecabela For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st May 2011, 03:15 PM   #2024
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
anistars's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 74
Thanks: 2
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Do you, guys, do video links as well, like youtube video links if I order, please?
anistars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 03:55 PM   #2025
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 448
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

You sent me a reply regarding custom seo service. For some reason, there is no reply box. My answer is YES, I'm in. Just send me the payment link of $500! Can't wait to get this thing started! Thanks a ton Matt.

Edward
EdwardDennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 04:06 PM   #2026
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anistars View Post

Hi Matt,

Do you, guys, do video links as well, like youtube video links if I order, please?
We sure can.

Originally Posted by EdwardDennis View Post

Matt,

You sent me a reply regarding custom seo service. For some reason, there is no reply box. My answer is YES, I'm in. Just send me the payment link of $500! Can't wait to get this thing started! Thanks a ton Matt.

Edward
Sent. But hey...it's the weekend. Take some time off!
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 04:09 PM   #2027
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 448
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

We sure can.


Sent. But hey...it's the weekend. Take some time off!

I will take some time off after I pay for the campaign. It would ease my mind as I know my campaign is in the right hand.
EdwardDennis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EdwardDennis For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st May 2011, 04:11 PM   #2028
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 164
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hey Matt, I think I've read that your Guaranteed Page One WSO is about three months long.

100 Potent Links Per Day WSO, this one is the exact same blog network but goes on for one full year?

Does that mean my site should be on page one for one of my keywords with this WSO?
tucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 05:33 PM   #2029
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 280
Thanks: 3
Thanked 32 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt's the Man When IT Comes Down To SEO..

-Edward A.
Edwards WOrld is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 06:25 PM   #2030
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tucan View Post

hey Matt, I think I've read that your Guaranteed Page One WSO is about three months long.

100 Potent Links Per Day WSO, this one is the exact same blog network but goes on for one full year?

Does that mean my site should be on page one for one of my keywords with this WSO?
Not at all. Who told you our guaranteed services is for 3 month long?

Originally Posted by Edwards WOrld View Post

Matt's the Man When IT Comes Down To SEO..

-Edward A.
You know it!
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 06:56 PM   #2031
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Good afternoon Matt,
I am new to the warriors forum and I am interested in this but had a few questions. I was hoping you could get back to me with a pm so I can email you. Thank you for your time.

Christian
hillmanc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 07:13 PM   #2032
Silent Throatcutter Ninja
 
watsonovedades's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Mexico
Posts: 899
Thanks: 48
Thanked 98 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi this service works on spanish sites?
watsonovedades is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 07:26 PM   #2033
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 448
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

I sent you a reply on the ticket in which you send me the payment link. Thanks in advance
EdwardDennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2011, 09:10 PM   #2034
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 164
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Not at all. Who told you our guaranteed services is for 3 month long?
Sorry Matt, I must have misread it somewhere in this thread.

I can't decide which one of your WSO to buy. Can you help me decide between the two? Are the links dripped in this one too?
tucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2011, 12:15 AM   #2035
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 448
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hillmanc2 View Post

Good afternoon Matt,
I am new to the warriors forum and I am interested in this but had a few questions. I was hoping you could get back to me with a pm so I can email you. Thank you for your time.

Christian
If you took the time to read a few pages on this thread, you would have found out that he DOESN'T read PM at all. I bet Matt could retire if he had a nickel every time someone ask this question. Simply post your questions on this thread. Hope that helps
EdwardDennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2011, 01:07 AM   #2036
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 13
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Sorry at this point we are only accepting pp payments. But as soon as the month resets we'll offer regular credit card payments as well.
Hi Matt!

New month has started. Any idea when the regular credit card payments would be available? I am eager to place my order a.s.a.p.

Thanks!
QuickPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2011, 07:17 AM   #2037
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hillmanc2 View Post

Good afternoon Matt,
I am new to the warriors forum and I am interested in this but had a few questions. I was hoping you could get back to me with a pm so I can email you. Thank you for your time.

Christian
Sorry I do not have time to answer or send pms. But you can ask your questions here on the thread.

Originally Posted by watsonovedades View Post

Hi this service works on spanish sites?
Yes...for sure.

Originally Posted by EdwardDennis View Post

Matt,

I sent you a reply on the ticket in which you send me the payment link. Thanks in advance
thanks.

Originally Posted by tucan View Post

Sorry Matt, I must have misread it somewhere in this thread.

I can't decide which one of your WSO to buy. Can you help me decide between the two? Are the links dripped in this one too?
yes they are.

Originally Posted by QuickPro View Post

Hi Matt!

New month has started. Any idea when the regular credit card payments would be available? I am eager to place my order a.s.a.p.

Thanks!
Real soon, fore sure.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2011, 10:24 AM   #2038
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 164
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt, if I buy the 10-campaign deal, can I do a couple campaigns now and save the rest for later?

I'm still developing some sites.
tucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2011, 11:53 AM   #2039
makemoneyaffiliates.info
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 313
Thanks: 3
Thanked 32 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

can it be for just any ketword or do i choose from 5 keyword you suggest?
nagidr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2011, 12:30 PM   #2040
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 49
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My Review:

I have 45 keywords that I track for this site I chose the 5 highest search volume words for this service. I started the service on 4/16 and had results within 48 hours. When I started my service, my SERP rankings were as follows:

Top 10: 0
Top 20: 0
Top 100: 0
Top 500: 3
Top 1000: 0
Not in top 1000: 42

As of May 2, my rankings are as follows:

Top 10: 5
Top 20: 18
Top 100: 35
TOp 500: 37
Not in top 1000: 8

Earnings data:

From 1-15 April, my earnings for this site were: $118.50
From 16-30 April my earnings for this site were: $290

Traffic data:

From 1-15 April my page views for this site were 1150
From 16-30 April my page views for this site were 3170

So the service definitely paid for itself. My only regret is not buying more before the price went up.

I have another package running with them now that started on 18 April which is substantially more challenging but is still having good (if substantially slower) results:

KW1: 32 -> 31
KW2: 1000 -> 34
KW3: 29 -> 27
KW4: 1000 -> 59
KW5: 24 -> 22

Additional related keywords which have been impacted:

RKW1: 178 -> 36
RKW2: 230 -> 55
RKW3: 17 -> 59
RKW4: 39 -> 52

Slower result, but I know for a fact that the guy in spot 2 for KW1 makes $2k a month just from that keyword so competition is high and I'm patient.

In summary, while I was skeptical at first, I am definitely impressed and I plan on purchasing more for some of my other sites that I've not been focusing on for a while. I think this is a great service for sites that have challenging core keywords for the home page but have lots of easier long-tails so you can have this service backlinking the hard core keywords and you can manually do the long-tails which should rank easily.

I also plan on building backlinks to the pages that were created from this service for an extra boost.
mandom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mandom For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd May 2011, 01:01 PM   #2041
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Trivum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: U.S.
Posts: 577
Thanks: 155
Thanked 88 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just received notice that a keyword reached page one. ... By my calculations, three keywords have reached page one.

Quite simply -- this service works. ... And I have to say, I like it simple like that.
Trivum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2011, 01:42 PM   #2042
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 280
Thanks: 3
Thanked 32 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mandom View Post

My Review:

I have 45 keywords that I track for this site I chose the 5 highest search volume words for this service. I started the service on 4/16 and had results within 48 hours. When I started my service, my SERP rankings were as follows:

Top 10: 0
Top 20: 0
Top 100: 0
Top 500: 3
Top 1000: 0
Not in top 1000: 42

As of May 2, my rankings are as follows:

Top 10: 5
Top 20: 18
Top 100: 35
TOp 500: 37
Not in top 1000: 8

Earnings data:

From 1-15 April, my earnings for this site were: $118.50
From 16-30 April my earnings for this site were: $290

Traffic data:

From 1-15 April my page views for this site were 1150
From 16-30 April my page views for this site were 3170

So the service definitely paid for itself. My only regret is not buying more before the price went up.

I have another package running with them now that started on 18 April which is substantially more challenging but is still having good (if substantially slower) results:

KW1: 32 -> 31
KW2: 1000 -> 34
KW3: 29 -> 27
KW4: 1000 -> 59
KW5: 24 -> 22

Additional related keywords which have been impacted:

RKW1: 178 -> 36
RKW2: 230 -> 55
RKW3: 17 -> 59
RKW4: 39 -> 52

Slower result, but I know for a fact that the guy in spot 2 for KW1 makes $2k a month just from that keyword so competition is high and I'm patient.

In summary, while I was skeptical at first, I am definitely impressed and I plan on purchasing more for some of my other sites that I've not been focusing on for a while. I think this is a great service for sites that have challenging core keywords for the home page but have lots of easier long-tails so you can have this service backlinking the hard core keywords and you can manually do the long-tails which should rank easily.

I also plan on building backlinks to the pages that were created from this service for an extra boost.
This is pretty cool yeah MAtts got this SEO game together for sure

-Edward A.
Edwards WOrld is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Edwards WOrld For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd May 2011, 01:56 PM   #2043
HyperActive Warrior
 
Clojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 110
Thanks: 51
Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt

I have heard rave reviews about you from fellow warriors, no to mention the ones I have just read on here. Is this offer still available?

I am a little confused though. My site is a law firm specialising in a particular type of law. I have set up a Wordpress site for this and am currently #32 in Google (specifically in the UK). Will you get my site to the top of Google or the Wordpress site that you create for me?

I have read some of the posts on here, but it is not that clear and thought it would be quicker to post and ask you directly.

Also how is the rank maintained?

Thanks in advance.

Clojo
Clojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2011, 02:35 PM   #2044
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Clojo View Post

Hi Matt

I have heard rave reviews about you from fellow warriors, no to mention the ones I have just read on here. Is this offer still available?

I am a little confused though. My site is a law firm specialising in a particular type of law. I have set up a Wordpress site for this and am currently #32 in Google (specifically in the UK). Will you get my site to the top of Google or the Wordpress site that you create for me?

I have read some of the posts on here, but it is not that clear and thought it would be quicker to post and ask you directly.

Also how is the rank maintained?

Thanks in advance.

Clojo
Where does it say in the op that we will create a site for you? Because we quit doing that ages ago.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2011, 02:42 PM   #2045
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tucan View Post

Matt, if I buy the 10-campaign deal, can I do a couple campaigns now and save the rest for later?

I'm still developing some sites.
That wouldn't be a problem at all.

Originally Posted by nagidr View Post

can it be for just any ketword or do i choose from 5 keyword you suggest?
You give us 5 keywords. We backlink to them all until one reaches page one. Pretty simple really. But I have had to answer that same question at least 300 times in the last 60 days. Despite the fact that the op is clearly detailed on this.

Originally Posted by mandom View Post

My Review:

I have 45 keywords that I track for this site I chose the 5 highest search volume words for this service. I started the service on 4/16 and had results within 48 hours. When I started my service, my SERP rankings were as follows:

Top 10: 0
Top 20: 0
Top 100: 0
Top 500: 3
Top 1000: 0
Not in top 1000: 42

As of May 2, my rankings are as follows:

Top 10: 5
Top 20: 18
Top 100: 35
TOp 500: 37
Not in top 1000: 8

Earnings data:

From 1-15 April, my earnings for this site were: $118.50
From 16-30 April my earnings for this site were: $290

Traffic data:

From 1-15 April my page views for this site were 1150
From 16-30 April my page views for this site were 3170

So the service definitely paid for itself. My only regret is not buying more before the price went up.

I have another package running with them now that started on 18 April which is substantially more challenging but is still having good (if substantially slower) results:

KW1: 32 -> 31
KW2: 1000 -> 34
KW3: 29 -> 27
KW4: 1000 -> 59
KW5: 24 -> 22

Additional related keywords which have been impacted:

RKW1: 178 -> 36
RKW2: 230 -> 55
RKW3: 17 -> 59
RKW4: 39 -> 52

Slower result, but I know for a fact that the guy in spot 2 for KW1 makes $2k a month just from that keyword so competition is high and I'm patient.

In summary, while I was skeptical at first, I am definitely impressed and I plan on purchasing more for some of my other sites that I've not been focusing on for a while. I think this is a great service for sites that have challenging core keywords for the home page but have lots of easier long-tails so you can have this service backlinking the hard core keywords and you can manually do the long-tails which should rank easily.

I also plan on building backlinks to the pages that were created from this service for an extra boost.
Originally Posted by Trivum View Post

Just received notice that a keyword reached page one. ... By my calculations, three keywords have reached page one.

Quite simply -- this service works. ... And I have to say, I like it simple like that.
Enjoy the extra money!
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2011, 06:31 PM   #2046
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi, Matt

If I were to buy 5 campaign package, I have to submit 5 tickets with 5 different URL, right?

Regards
SEOnewbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2011, 07:14 PM   #2047
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Marc_L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 800
Thanks: 121
Thanked 109 Times in 99 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SEOnewbi View Post

hi, Matt

If I were to buy 5 campaign package, I have to submit 5 tickets with 5 different URL, right?

Regards
Exactly correct.
Marc_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2011, 07:52 PM   #2048
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 448
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Allright Matt, just sent the payment. I can sleep well and have some time off now! Looking forward to see your "magic". Thanks!
EdwardDennis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EdwardDennis For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd May 2011, 10:57 PM   #2049
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 64
Thanks: 41
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have a question:

1. After ordering one campaign do I have to wait in queue for days, weeks, e.tc. before my campign starts? Meaning, as soon as I order, my campign will start within 2-3 days, right?

2. When you say guranteed #1 rank on google, which version of google? Meaning is it #1 on google.com ONLY? Or also #1 on google.com.au or Google and so forth? I rather have it ranked on google.com

3. Can I pay you with a non-paypal credit card payment like alertpay, e-junkie, etc?
goldenwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2011, 11:48 PM   #2050
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Marc_L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 800
Thanks: 121
Thanked 109 Times in 99 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jobtoit352s View Post

I have a question:

1. After ordering one campaign do I have to wait in queue for days, weeks, e.tc. before my campign starts? Meaning, as soon as I order, my campign will start within 2-3 days, right?
The maximum you will have to wait is 6 days.
2. When you say guranteed #1 rank on google, which version of google? Meaning is it #1 on google.com ONLY? Or also #1 on google.com.au or Google and so forth? I rather have it ranked on google.com
You tell us which Google you want us to rank for.
3. Can I pay you with a non-paypal credit card payment like alertpay, e-junkie, etc?
At this time we accept paypal only this will change shortly.
Marc_L is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
google, learn, page, pepperoni, pizza, ranking, read, trade

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:19 AM.