Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 5th May 2011, 08:37 PM   #2151
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

You've got some very seriously long threads here, whoa going through them took me some time.

I'm eager to sign up as soon as you send me the $600 link or your paypal address.

But wanted to ask you a few questions that came to my head reading through your long threads:
1) You mentioned that profile backlinks have been devalued a lot, I was counting on profile links to rank my previous sites most of the time, then what kind of backlinks should I rely on from now if I do SEO myself? AMR sites? Web 2.0s? It's a pity that Google devalued profiles.

2) I remember that I read somewhere and I'm sure you said somewhere that you are going to remove the links after 1 year but I can't recall what SEO service of yours it was. I'm sure it wasn't this 5 kw and 1 at page one. Was it the potent links? I re-checked and looks like they aren't going to removed now. Could you enlighten me on this?

Anyways I'm impressed by the looooooong list of reviews, I guess for $600 and 10 campaigns your WSO is still as steal! Just help me get in with that paypal link, lol.

Thanks
john55532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th May 2011, 09:14 PM   #2152
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Rucco View Post

Perfect. I'll see you at the top.
You know it!

Originally Posted by john55532 View Post

Hi Matt,

Just read that you even offer a 90 day maintenance, that means that the one keyword that reaches to page 1 will be maintained at least for 90 days on page 1? This looks like the best deal on WF?

Let me know if I'm correct Matt and also when you can come up with that $600 button I will purchase immediately, or Matt would you be okay with me directly sending you $600 to your Paypal account? I'm not sure how your ticket system works so I wonder if that would be a burden.

Thanks.
During the maintenance link phase we backlink to all 5 of the keywords. I saw that you just deleted a post where you were asking about a report where someone called us scammers. Why did you delete it?

Originally Posted by funlol View Post

I already have two campaigns with you guys going and thinking about doing a third one, but my third site is a bit tricky.

My main keyword keeps bouncing on and off page 1. One day it's on page 1, the next 5 days it's on page 3. It's been like this for a while.

Can I still target this keyword? Or will the campaign stop as soon as it detects I'm on page 1?

If not, I can just choose 5 "similar but different" keywords and hope those help stabilize my main keyword.

Thanks
If the keyword is already on page one then no you cannot use it. If it isn't and it pops back on to page one like it has been then your campaign will be over. Better to pick 5 different keywords and let the juice from them drive your main keyword up.

Originally Posted by mejohn View Post

If any of you are wondering if Matt's services work for EXTREMELY competitive keywords, don't! The first campaign I purchased from Matt was three months ago. All my keywords were single words and highly competitive. In less than three months, I am in the top 100 for a keyword that has 673,000 exact searches per month and 237,000,000 competing pages in Google. I actually thought he would turn me down because my keywords were so greedy. He took on the challenge, and the results are showing in a very short time frame.

I have no doubt that He will get me to page 1. This is the best SEO service available in the world!
Finally! Someone realizes that we are the best seo firm in the world.

Originally Posted by john55532 View Post

Hi Matt,

You've got some very seriously long threads here, whoa going through them took me some time.

I'm eager to sign up as soon as you send me the $600 link or your paypal address.

But wanted to ask you a few questions that came to my head reading through your long threads:
1) You mentioned that profile backlinks have been devalued a lot, I was counting on profile links to rank my previous sites most of the time, then what kind of backlinks should I rely on from now if I do SEO myself? AMR sites? Web 2.0s? It's a pity that Google devalued profiles.

2) I remember that I read somewhere and I'm sure you said somewhere that you are going to remove the links after 1 year but I can't recall what SEO service of yours it was. I'm sure it wasn't this 5 kw and 1 at page one. Was it the potent links? I re-checked and looks like they aren't going to removed now. Could you enlighten me on this?

Anyways I'm impressed by the looooooong list of reviews, I guess for $600 and 10 campaigns your WSO is still as steal! Just help me get in with that paypal link, lol.

Thanks
Do you realize how long it would take for us to remove the links from 4000 campaigns? We're not that ambitious.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th May 2011, 09:19 PM   #2153
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 157
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

I explained this clearly in the op. It probably would of been quicker for us both had you gone back to it and reread it. We backlink to all 5 keywords evenly until one hits page one.
sorry just wasn't 100% sure =( Thank you for the reply though

But I made my order today. Thank you for your service you offer
Sylent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sylent For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th May 2011, 09:20 PM   #2154
www.Richard-Legg.com
War Room Member
 
RichardLegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 261
Thanks: 3
Thanked 45 Times in 25 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

Sorry if this has been asked before ... I've tried to find an answer but 44 pages is a lot to go through :-)

If I sign up for a 10 pack, is it possible to 'reserve' some of them until I'm ready to go? Or do they all have to be used at once?

I know you're busy, but look forward to a reply when you get chance.

Thanks!

Richard
RichardLegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th May 2011, 09:25 PM   #2155
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RichardLegg View Post

Hey Matt,

Sorry if this has been asked before ... I've tried to find an answer but 44 pages is a lot to go through :-)

If I sign up for a 10 pack, is it possible to 'reserve' some of them until I'm ready to go? Or do they all have to be used at once?

I know you're busy, but look forward to a reply when you get chance.

Thanks!

Richard
Hi Richard...that would be more than fine to go that route.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlaclear For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th May 2011, 09:52 PM   #2156
www.Richard-Legg.com
War Room Member
 
RichardLegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 261
Thanks: 3
Thanked 45 Times in 25 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Awesome, thanks Matt. Just purchased the 10 pack and submitted the first 4 sites/campaigns info via the helpdesk ticket.

I'll just update the ticket with the remaining campaigns when they're ready if that's cool? If not, let me know the best way to go about it.

Thanks,

Richard
RichardLegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th May 2011, 09:53 PM   #2157
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RichardLegg View Post

Awesome, thanks Matt. Just purchased the 10 pack and submitted the first 4 sites/campaigns info via the helpdesk ticket.

I'll just update the ticket with the remaining campaigns when they're ready if that's cool? If not, let me know the best way to go about it.

Thanks,

Richard
Actually it would be better if you opened a separate ticket up for each campaign when you have them ready for us to begin working on. Thanks!
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th May 2011, 10:02 PM   #2158
www.Richard-Legg.com
War Room Member
 
RichardLegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 261
Thanks: 3
Thanked 45 Times in 25 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

No problem ... will do. And if you need me to create separate tickets for the campaigns I already sent info for (which were bundled into one ticket), just let me know.

Richard
RichardLegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 03:27 AM   #2159
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 134
Thanks: 7
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is there anywhere I can find out how much is the maintenance package?
Lucaslee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 09:26 AM   #2160
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melfort, Saskatchewan
Posts: 401
Thanks: 13
Thanked 31 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Lucaslee View Post

Is there anywhere I can find out how much is the maintenance package?
$250 http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...r-nonstop.html
mejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 11:22 AM   #2161
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,
A couple of weeks ago I ordered 750 blog list submission.
I liked the result and have just ordered the same service for the same site.
But then I've found this service.
So, I'm a little bit confused...
Does it have any sense to order 750 blog submission twice or will it have more effect if I order Page 1 ranking service.
So I need your advice.
My last tracking ID: Z4X7VLDHML
Could you please PM me.
StoneMan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 11:43 AM   #2162
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Depends on your current ranking and competition for keyword i think its hard to predict just try both its not that expensive, compare results and post them here so we all will know.
maxprostomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 02:11 PM   #2163
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York,London,Paris,Munich
Posts: 91
Thanks: 6
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Ordered etc but now Cathy has issued a refund saying:

"we are unable to accept payments via this Paypal account anymore'

Have you another way please? or have I used the incorrect Paypal account?

Thanks
Marie A is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 02:47 PM   #2164
Learn ScreenFlow 5
War Room Member
 
Marty S's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,797
Thanks: 507
Thanked 583 Times in 384 Posts
Blog Entries: 21
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Marie A View Post

Hi Matt,

Ordered etc but now Cathy has issued a refund saying:

"we are unable to accept payments via this Paypal account anymore'

Have you another way please? or have I used the incorrect Paypal account?

Thanks
Yes I just got this as well in spite of having purchased last week, filled out all of the information and communicated via the ticket process. I was even told that work was already started, and now suddenly a refund..... hmmm...

Now what?
Marty S is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 03:56 PM   #2165
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered 18th of April. Got an email two days ago that the work has been complete. Done an excellent job! Ranked more than one of my keywords in the first page!

About to make another order.
Dragonkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 03:58 PM   #2166
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I received the same email as Marty and Marie. I received the refund, but would rather receive the service. Please advise Matt.
willcosys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 04:15 PM   #2167
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RichardLegg View Post

No problem ... will do. And if you need me to create separate tickets for the campaigns I already sent info for (which were bundled into one ticket), just let me know.

Richard
Can you please break them down into one campaign per ticket? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Lucaslee View Post

Is there anywhere I can find out how much is the maintenance package?
We offer a free 90 day maintenance package once your site reaches page one.

While that service would work great as a year long package it is not our official maintenance package. We offer those for 90 days once your site reaches page one for one of your keywords.

Originally Posted by StoneMan78 View Post

Hi Matt,
A couple of weeks ago I ordered 750 blog list submission.
I liked the result and have just ordered the same service for the same site.
But then I've found this service.
So, I'm a little bit confused...
Does it have any sense to order 750 blog submission twice or will it have more effect if I order Page 1 ranking service.
So I need your advice.
My last tracking ID: Z4X7VLDHML
Could you please PM me.
Some sites take us 200 submissions to get to page one. So do the math at $47 * 200. Yeah this is a deal and a half.

Originally Posted by Marie A View Post

Hi Matt,

Ordered etc but now Cathy has issued a refund saying:

"we are unable to accept payments via this Paypal account anymore'

Have you another way please? or have I used the incorrect Paypal account?

Thanks
Originally Posted by Marty S View Post

Yes I just got this as well in spite of having purchased last week, filled out all of the information and communicated via the ticket process. I was even told that work was already started, and now suddenly a refund..... hmmm...

Now what?
Originally Posted by Dragonkiller View Post

Ordered 18th of April. Got an email two days ago that the work has been complete. Done an excellent job! Ranked more than one of my keywords in the first page!

About to make another order.
Originally Posted by willcosys View Post

I received the same email as Marty and Marie. I received the refund, but would rather receive the service. Please advise Matt.
Thank Paypal for the refund. They limited the account you paid into despite the fact we have had zero disputes in the last 6 months. So we just issued everyone's money back that paid into that account. If you want your campaign to continue you will need to sign up again via the sign up button in the op. Make sure to open a new ticket up after doing so to let us know to keep your ticket open.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 05:18 PM   #2168
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 448
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

Mine was a custom campaign, so I would really appreciate if you could re-send me the link. It was a $500 custom seo campaign. Thanks.
EdwardDennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 06:05 PM   #2169
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 64
Thanks: 41
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

The e-junkie link was expired, so I submitted the ticket from the 2nd link in the bottom of the email. I hope that is alright with you.
goldenwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 06:57 PM   #2170
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by EdwardDennis View Post

Matt,

Mine was a custom campaign, so I would really appreciate if you could re-send me the link. It was a $500 custom seo campaign. Thanks.
Sorry for the inconvenience:

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...l=132973&ejc=4

Originally Posted by jobtoit352s View Post

Hi Matt,

The e-junkie link was expired, so I submitted the ticket from the 2nd link in the bottom of the email. I hope that is alright with you.
You will need tos ubmit a ticket if you have not already done so. You can do that at My Help Desk - Submit a ticket . Thanks!
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 07:03 PM   #2171
Renegade Warrior
War Room Member
 
mrozlat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 721
Thanks: 137
Thanked 99 Times in 79 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do we get an update of how many links have been built or anything like that?
mrozlat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 07:04 PM   #2172
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mrozlat View Post

Do we get an update of how many links have been built or anything like that?
Nope. We send out 100 a day every day until your site reaches page one for one of the 5 keywords.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 07:35 PM   #2173
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 64
Thanks: 41
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

You will need tos ubmit a ticket if you have not already done so. You can do that at My Help Desk - Submit a ticket . Thanks!
Already used that link and submitted my ticket. Thanks for letting me know anyway!
goldenwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 07:36 PM   #2174
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jobtoit352s View Post

Already used that link and submitted my ticket. Thanks for letting me know anyway!
That link was for EdwardDennis.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 07:42 PM   #2175
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 448
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

The campaign that is affected was only the campaign that you refunded, right?
EdwardDennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 08:20 PM   #2176
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 64
Thanks: 41
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

That link was for EdwardDennis.
I was talking about the link you gave me which is this one:
My Help Desk - Submit a ticket .
goldenwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 08:21 PM   #2177
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jobtoit352s View Post

I was talking about the link you gave me which is this one:
My Help Desk - Submit a ticket .
Ha...my bad. Glad you found the link okay though.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2011, 10:32 PM   #2178
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York,London,Paris,Munich
Posts: 91
Thanks: 6
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank Paypal for the refund. They limited the account you paid into despite the fact we have had zero disputes in the last 6 months. So we just issued everyone's money back that paid into that account. If you want your campaign to continue you will need to sign up again via the sign up button in the op. Make sure to open a new ticket up after doing so to let us know to keep your ticket open.[/QUOTE]


Just re-signed via current OP link and submitted a new ticket to Cathy.

All the best.
Marie A is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marie A For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th May 2011, 11:04 PM   #2179
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Matt!

My transaction ID : 3613741977.

Just placed our first order, Looking forward to the report.
please confirm if you got the order details.
psu9100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to psu9100 For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th May 2011, 05:24 AM   #2180
Crystal and Clear
War Room Member
 
garyseo786's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 176
Thanks: 23
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi matt ,

sites are almost ready , can i have the $600 paypal link please , i am not able to do payment with credit card since i am having some issue with my bank recently

thanks
garyseo786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2011, 08:57 AM   #2181
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Adsman68's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 291
Thanks: 10
Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

Just about to order for my 2nd campaign with you. Can i target an inner page URL with 5 keywords ?

Best, Adam
Adsman68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2011, 01:57 PM   #2182
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: England
Posts: 271
Thanks: 49
Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered!

Look forward to leaving another positive review
blend is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blend For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th May 2011, 02:25 PM   #2183
Pay Per Click Expert
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 76
Thanks: 8
Thanked 156 Times in 125 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Me Too....
tommytx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tommytx For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th May 2011, 12:04 AM   #2184
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dan B Rusu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 668
Thanks: 116
Thanked 182 Times in 50 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

what if we are already ranking on page 1 for all 5 of the keywords, we just want a boost higher. How many of the blogs in your network of 2000 will you use to boost us higher? Do you guarantee a movement of x number of positions higher?
Dan B Rusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2011, 12:05 AM   #2185
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dan B Rusu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 668
Thanks: 116
Thanked 182 Times in 50 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are these article postings spread across your network, similar to authoritylinknetwork.com? If so, who provides the articles and do you spin them?
Dan B Rusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2011, 02:14 AM   #2186
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Alfred Shelver's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Posts: 1,016
Thanks: 956
Thanked 451 Times in 247 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Just a quick word, whenever I need any thing SEO the first place I go is Matt's sig links.

Matt I am actually posting this as a way to boo mark the thread quicker for myself so I can come back and get it tommorrow.

Also I want to ask a question to see if I understand exactly how to get this done.

I give you my domain name and 5 keywords and you will guarantee a page one ranking for one of those keywords? And if I buy the 10 pack for $600 can I have 10 different domains?

Thanks again Matt.....

P.S. Your wife has a great name
Alfred Shelver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2011, 07:06 AM   #2187
Crystal and Clear
War Room Member
 
garyseo786's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 176
Thanks: 23
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

thanks matt because paypal option is now avaiable so just purchased a $600 package

my Transaction ID: 75169758DE0308839

only 1 campaign ticket submitted so far , will submit rest of 9 later after finishing all sites .
garyseo786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2011, 08:11 AM   #2188
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by garyseo786 View Post

hi matt ,

sites are almost ready , can i have the $600 paypal link please , i am not able to do payment with credit card since i am having some issue with my bank recently

thanks
We switched the sign up buttons over to paypal last night. So yopu can grab the link that way. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Adsman68 View Post

Matt,

Just about to order for my 2nd campaign with you. Can i target an inner page URL with 5 keywords ?

Best, Adam
For sure you can target an interior page.

Originally Posted by Daniel7rusu View Post

what if we are already ranking on page 1 for all 5 of the keywords, we just want a boost higher. How many of the blogs in your network of 2000 will you use to boost us higher? Do you guarantee a movement of x number of positions higher?
If your keyword is already on page one this service will not work for you. We would be more than happy to give you a custom quote for your campaign however. Just fill out a ticket at My Help Desk - Submit a ticket and give us your info that way. Make sure to select "free quote request" as the category though. You want a guarantee our service works? Read our testimonials.

Originally Posted by Daniel7rusu View Post

Are these article postings spread across your network, similar to authoritylinknetwork.com? If so, who provides the articles and do you spin them?
I have never heard of that service so I cannot comment on it. But we provide the articles and spin them.


Originally Posted by Cathy Shelver View Post

Hi Matt,

Just a quick word, whenever I need any thing SEO the first place I go is Matt's sig links.

Matt I am actually posting this as a way to boo mark the thread quicker for myself so I can come back and get it tommorrow.

Also I want to ask a question to see if I understand exactly how to get this done.

I give you my domain name and 5 keywords and you will guarantee a page one ranking for one of those keywords? And if I buy the 10 pack for $600 can I have 10 different domains?

Thanks again Matt.....

P.S. Your wife has a great name
Thanks Cathy. Yup, you give us 1 url and 5 keywords and we do the rest. Or 10 urls and 50 keywords. Either way we will take great care of you. My wife says she likes your name too.

Originally Posted by garyseo786 View Post

thanks matt because paypal option is now avaiable so just purchased a $600 package

my Transaction ID: 75169758DE0308839

only 1 campaign ticket submitted so far , will submit rest of 9 later after finishing all sites .
Thanks Gary.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2011, 08:14 AM   #2189
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just bought 5 campaigns.

I can rank my sites myself but I thought Matt you can help me save some time for better things.

Am I correct that after finishing the job you will still provide a maintenance period of 90 days?

Looking forward to leave a great review.

Thanks,
Isac
CaesarSEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2011, 08:21 AM   #2190
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ca3s4r View Post

Just bought 5 campaigns.

I can rank my sites myself but I thought Matt you can help me save some time for better things.

Am I correct that after finishing the job you will still provide a maintenance period of 90 days?

Looking forward to leave a great review.

Thanks,
Isac
Thanks Isac, yes we will offer your a free 90 days of links once your site reaches page one.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2011, 09:00 AM   #2191
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Finished submitting all the details for the 5 campaigns.

I can feel it already, this is going to be a very good service.

Thanks for wanting to rank my sites in my place Matt.

Let me know if I missed something or anything.

Thanks a lot,
Isac
CaesarSEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2011, 09:42 AM   #2192
Advanced Warrior
 
Peter Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , Singapore.
Posts: 923
Thanks: 50
Thanked 198 Times in 152 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I sent you an email today, so can you please take a look and reply.

Thanks
Peter
Peter Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2011, 09:56 AM   #2193
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Peter Lee View Post

Hi Matt,

I sent you an email today, so can you please take a look and reply.

Thanks
Peter
I do not answer pms or emails. If you have specific questions you can ask them right here on the thread.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2011, 10:00 AM   #2194
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Michael Clough's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: NE
Posts: 991
Thanks: 350
Thanked 180 Times in 152 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt, about to order - ok to do tough keywords like these:

Real Estate Investing


Multi Level Marketing


Internet Marketing


Network Marketing


Thanks
Michael Clough is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2011, 10:19 AM   #2195
Advanced Warrior
 
Peter Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , Singapore.
Posts: 923
Thanks: 50
Thanked 198 Times in 152 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I like to find out if you can provide this service:

1. Need to get one main keyword phrase to page 1 to #1-3 positions in 1-2 weeks time. I do understand if that will cost me a little more. Will you accept if I provide you the 5 keywords I want to target and the specific one keyword that I like to rank on page 1 #1-3 positions. The site is PR3

OR

2. Drive lots of traffic to my given site using my given keywords. I mean do you do traffic generation.

If possible, let me know how much it will cost and what reports or stats will you provide. Also is there any guarantee. Is it 30 days?

I really appreciate that you reply to my mail today if possible as it's quite urgent.

Note: currently the site is already ranking NO.1 for one of the main keywords but we like to rank for another of the main keywords and drive lots of traffic to this site and that's why we are seeking your SEO service. We are looking for more ways to get more traffic to this site.

Thanks

Peter


Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

I do not answer pms or emails. If you have specific questions you can ask them right here on the thread.
Peter Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2011, 10:31 AM   #2196
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Adsman68's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 291
Thanks: 10
Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

2nd order placed : )

Best, Adam
Adsman68 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Adsman68 For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th May 2011, 11:04 AM   #2197
Banned
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Laguna Beach, California
Posts: 385
Thanks: 81
Thanked 184 Times in 110 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Just want to confirm, the 5 keywords that I need to give you, is it all the keywords come from one(1) website meaning 1 main keyword & 4 LSI keywords OR all 5 keywords from difference websites & niche?
Sorry really need to know. Thanks
YourBizAid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2011, 11:18 AM   #2198
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Rowdy Yates View Post

Matt, about to order - ok to do tough keywords like these:

Real Estate Investing


Multi Level Marketing


Internet Marketing


Network Marketing


Thanks
Those keywords will take a bit to rank for but yeah we're not afraid of tough keywords.

Originally Posted by Peter Lee View Post

Hi Matt,

I like to find out if you can provide this service:

1. Need to get one main keyword phrase to page 1 to #1-3 positions in 1-2 weeks time. I do understand if that will cost me a little more. Will you accept if I provide you the 5 keywords I want to target and the specific one keyword that I like to rank on page 1 #1-3 positions. The site is PR3

OR

2. Drive lots of traffic to my given site using my given keywords. I mean do you do traffic generation.

If possible, let me know how much it will cost and what reports or stats will you provide. Also is there any guarantee. Is it 30 days?

I really appreciate that you reply to my mail today if possible as it's quite urgent.

Note: currently the site is already ranking NO.1 for one of the main keywords but we like to rank for another of the main keywords and drive lots of traffic to this site and that's why we are seeking your SEO service. We are looking for more ways to get more traffic to this site.

Thanks

Peter
Guarantee? The guarantee is we'll keep backlinking to all 5 keywords until the site reaches page one. But you're wanting a guaranteed page one ranking within 30 days? Sadly because of that we will not be working together.

Originally Posted by Royy View Post

Hi,

Just want to confirm, the 5 keywords that I need to give you, is it all the keywords come from one(1) website meaning 1 main keyword & 4 LSI keywords OR all 5 keywords from difference websites & niche?
Sorry really need to know. Thanks
1 Url and 5 keywords. We backlink to all 5 until one reaches page one.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2011, 11:34 AM   #2199
ProfitCopilot.com
War Room Member
 
Michael Meaney's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 2,370
Thanks: 1,187
Thanked 2,496 Times in 999 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, wanted to PM this to you but don't accept private messages, I'm not trying to put you on the spot here.

Anyway.. would really like to try your service.

Would you be able to work with any of the following keywords?

Latest News
Online News
Breaking News
World News
Live News

Also, how long do you think it would take to get to the front page? I know they are very tough keywords but if ya don't ask, ya don't get.

Thanks for your help man.
Michael Meaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2011, 11:57 AM   #2200
Turning & Burning
War Room Member
 
TheCG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Land of the Free - Home of the Brave
Posts: 668
Thanks: 188
Thanked 165 Times in 110 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just placed my first order with you, Matt.

Looking forward to getting on the 1st page of Google with this new site!

Thanks!

CG
TheCG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheCG For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
google, learn, page, pepperoni, pizza, ranking, read, trade

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:59 AM.