Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 25th May 2011, 05:45 PM   #2501
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 440
Thanks: 10
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Please explain your question to me m,ore fully as I do not follow it.
What I meant was because of having additional backlinks for my website from your service, will I get traffic for longtrail search terms related to my website, even if the keywords were not the 5 keywords I selected you to rank for?
prouser02 is offline  
Unread 25th May 2011, 06:26 PM   #2502
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 97
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hey guys,

matt just popped another webpage of ours onto the first page of Google. I think this is like the 7th or 8th project that he has completed for us.

Here's to you from another hapy customer.!

Cheers.
dirtyhair is offline  
Unread 25th May 2011, 07:31 PM   #2503
Webwatcher
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How long to you guaruntee that we stay ranked on Google after going live.

Mike Lang
langm120 is offline  
Unread 25th May 2011, 07:37 PM   #2504
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 98
Thanks: 78
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey matt

looks seriously intresting im in the making money nich and weight loss nich whooo that some challenge mate you guarantee fist page google.................
how long will it be there if it is on first page google................

can you please pm details of the service as well as you self
akhtar is offline  
Unread 25th May 2011, 09:31 PM   #2505
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 39
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hmm.. I think maybe those who complains here only buy 1 campaign from Matt. As I said before, having done SEO myself on 2 sites in the same niche, same on page, similar competition keywords, same backlinking, etc.. Both sites respond differently in SERP.. These happens countless time to me since last 4 years.

That is why I bought package for 10 sites from Matt. Having in mind some will perform great, some medium, some poor. Even if only few of these sites get to page 1, I find my investment justified.

So I gave Matt 10 sites (in loan, credit, insurance, law, lawyer, attorney, health, education niches/keywords). 2 of the sites already on page 1. 5 other sites have ALL keywords given to Matt now on page 2-13 (these are KWs that have 1 to 5 million result with quote and 10k to 80k exact global search).

But 3 of the sites are really stubborn. Only 1 or 2 keywords stick, the others appear in G and disappear. Appear and then disappear again

Maybe it is unfortunate that those complaining fall into this category. But seeing 7 out of 10 of my sites rise in SERP which most of them are nowhere to be found before this prove to me the Matt is doing what he said, and doing it great.

Having said that, maybe you have to wait some more time (like I do for the 3 sites), or create more sites/campaign and target different KWs/niches. Just my one cent
deki is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to deki For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th May 2011, 11:15 PM   #2506
vij
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: gods own country
Posts: 392
Thanks: 30
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post


Why do you not trust my word? You're believing the word of the tracking software over us. That is why you're having issue with us. It would seem with our testimonials you would just sit back and let us do our thing. Plus I do not allow back seat driving on the campaigns we run. I prefer to rely on my own experience over that of yours. We have grabbed over 3000 page one rankings for warriors in the last 12 months with this same system. Care to divulge how many you have grabbed in that same period of time? If not then why take the approach you have with me? It's obvious I know what I'm doing. It is also obvious that I am honest individual.

So what's your beef? Upset I didn't kiss your backside when you complained?


Please explain your question to me m,ore fully as I do not follow it.


Thanks. We'll update you on your ticket.
I only see the links I made using my articles(AMR, UAW). I am not talking about some software, I am talking about site explorer which most of us use. What makes this experience worse is your attitude. You dont have to kiss anyones backside(like you say). All you had to do is challenge the accusations(as you think of them) with hard facts(pertaining to my project).

Anyways, I leave this matter. I hope that your attitude is because of your conviction and although I dont see any result or effort(backlinks) I will hope you continue(and check if the campaign is setup properly) efforts that show.

Thanks.
vij is offline  
Unread 25th May 2011, 11:58 PM   #2507
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 483
Thanks: 2
Thanked 70 Times in 67 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vij View Post

I only see the links I made using my articles(AMR, UAW). I am not talking about some software, I am talking about site explorer which most of us use. What makes this experience worse is your attitude. You dont have to kiss anyones backside(like you say). All you had to do is challenge the accusations(as you think of them) with hard facts(pertaining to my project).

Anyways, I leave this matter. I hope that your attitude is because of your conviction and although I dont see any result or effort(backlinks) I will hope you continue(and check if the campaign is setup properly) efforts that show.

Thanks.
Did you check through all your external backlinks and made sure non of them from matt's network? It shows that you have 11492 backlinks (2777 in last 30 days) on majestic seo...how can you be so sure unless you really went through all of them? Just curious.
razorhound is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to razorhound For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th May 2011, 12:26 AM   #2508
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Hameed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,
How long the website will be stay on page one? Is this for short period of time or long time? Are this back link permanent or what? Thanks
Hameed is offline  
Unread 26th May 2011, 05:32 AM   #2509
vij
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: gods own country
Posts: 392
Thanks: 30
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by razorhound View Post

Did you check through all your external backlinks and made sure non of them from matt's network? It shows that you have 11492 backlinks (2777 in last 30 days) on majestic seo...how can you be so sure unless you really went through all of them? Just curious.
I only used yahoo siteexplorer. Its always showed up backlinks after I ordered a package, especially the article backlinks show up easily. Not showing any of Matts 5000 links was worrying. Majestic seo always shows huge amount of backlinks for sites I dont even build that many, dont know whats up with that.
vij is offline  
Unread 26th May 2011, 06:10 AM   #2510
HyperActive Warrior
 
Clojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 110
Thanks: 51
Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vij View Post

I only used yahoo siteexplorer. Its always showed up backlinks after I ordered a package, especially the article backlinks show up easily. Not showing any of Matts 5000 links was worrying. Majestic seo always shows huge amount of backlinks for sites I dont even build that many, dont know whats up with that.
As far as I know yahoo site explorer is being phased out, so cannot be relied upon to give any accurate data. Not that I think it ever gave particularly accurate data anyway, (which ones do?) Maybe I am wrong?

Anyway, I would strongly suggest patience. 7 weeks is not a very long time in the grand scheme of things and you should trust Matt, he quite clearly knows what he is doing. Initially I was naive and sceptical what with being new to this, but I learnt very quickly that Matt is someone you can trust. 99% of people on this thread can't be wrong.
Clojo is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clojo For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th May 2011, 06:31 AM   #2511
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi

is it possible to rank on first page for google uk with your service.
cverity is offline  
Unread 26th May 2011, 06:48 AM   #2512
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 483
Thanks: 2
Thanked 70 Times in 67 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vij View Post

I only used yahoo siteexplorer. Its always showed up backlinks after I ordered a package, especially the article backlinks show up easily. Not showing any of Matts 5000 links was worrying. Majestic seo always shows huge amount of backlinks for sites I dont even build that many, dont know whats up with that.
YSE doesn't show every backlinks though. Btw you might wanna optimize your keywords if you want better result.
razorhound is offline  
Unread 26th May 2011, 07:38 AM   #2513
vij
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: gods own country
Posts: 392
Thanks: 30
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Clojo View Post

As far as I know yahoo site explorer is being phased out, so cannot be relied upon to give any accurate data. Not that I think it ever gave particularly accurate data anyway, (which ones do?) Maybe I am wrong?

Anyway, I would strongly suggest patience. 7 weeks is not a very long time in the grand scheme of things and you should trust Matt, he quite clearly knows what he is doing. Initially I was naive and sceptical what with being new to this, but I learnt very quickly that Matt is someone you can trust. 99% of people on this thread can't be wrong.
Thanks Clojo. Will do that.
vij is offline  
Unread 26th May 2011, 11:33 AM   #2514
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , .
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just placed an order via the link in your OP, but it never asked me for my URL/Keywords.

I sent them in a reply to the "SEO TRAFFIC SERVICES Order Receipt" to *****@seoextreme.net

Please confirm that you received.

(Order: OnlineOrder_00000027)
funlol is offline  
Unread 26th May 2011, 12:19 PM   #2515
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,054
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,414 Times in 731 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by prouser02 View Post

What I meant was because of having additional backlinks for my website from your service, will I get traffic for longtrail search terms related to my website, even if the keywords were not the 5 keywords I selected you to rank for?
There is a good chance that would happen for sure. But I am not going to guarantee it. Though I will guarantee one of your 5 keywords will reach page one on Google.

Originally Posted by dirtyhair View Post

hey guys,

matt just popped another webpage of ours onto the first page of Google. I think this is like the 7th or 8th project that he has completed for us.

Here's to you from another hapy customer.!

Cheers.
You know it!

Originally Posted by langm120 View Post

How long to you guaruntee that we stay ranked on Google after going live.

Mike Lang
No guarantee on length of time. Though we do offer a free 90 maintenance link program once your site reaches page one for one of the five keywords.

Originally Posted by akhtar View Post

Hey matt

looks seriously intresting im in the making money nich and weight loss nich whooo that some challenge mate you guarantee fist page google.................
how long will it be there if it is on first page google................

can you please pm details of the service as well as you self
Please see my answer above. I do no not accept emails or pms. But you can ask your specific questions right here on this thread. Thanks.

Originally Posted by vij View Post

I only see the links I made using my articles(AMR, UAW). I am not talking about some software, I am talking about site explorer which most of us use. What makes this experience worse is your attitude. You dont have to kiss anyones backside(like you say). All you had to do is challenge the accusations(as you think of them) with hard facts(pertaining to my project).

Anyways, I leave this matter. I hope that your attitude is because of your conviction and although I dont see any result or effort(backlinks) I will hope you continue(and check if the campaign is setup properly) efforts that show.

Thanks.
You automatically assumed all 15,000 links were from other vendors than ourselves? Yet you didn't take the time to check them all out to see if there were any new links on it? Yet your first inclination was to complain about it?

I seriously do not follow your line of thinking man.

Originally Posted by Hameed View Post

Hi Matt,
How long the website will be stay on page one? Is this for short period of time or long time? Are this back link permanent or what? Thanks
Links are permanent. See my answer above regarding the length of time it will stay on page one.

Originally Posted by cverity View Post

hi

is it possible to rank on first page for google uk with your service.
For sure it is.

Originally Posted by funlol View Post

Just placed an order via the link in your OP, but it never asked me for my URL/Keywords.

I sent them in a reply to the "SEO TRAFFIC SERVICES Order Receipt" to *****@seoextreme.net

Please confirm that you received.

(Order: OnlineOrder_00000027)
Sorry about that. Something is off with our new shopping cart set up. The page you should of been redirected to is at Your Payment Has Been Accepted | SEOTrafficServices.org

Please submit your campaign info there as we do not read our emails.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 26th May 2011, 01:06 PM   #2516
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 48
Thanks: 23
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered. Look forward to see some great results.
mrIgor is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to mrIgor For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th May 2011, 01:13 PM   #2517
Banned
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 64
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If out of 5 keywords, 2/3 keywords get to page one, which keyword would you offer a free 90 maintenance link program?
wklee is offline  
Unread 26th May 2011, 02:34 PM   #2518
Living the Life!
War Room Member
 
James Sides's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Southeast Missouri
Posts: 604
Thanks: 225
Thanked 395 Times in 227 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

I've been looking around on your site for some info but can't seem to find it.

I'd love to know if you offer any kind of service for getting sites ranked 1st-3rd. Page one is nice and all but in my experience 1-3 is the only place I care to be.

Obviously I expect to pay considerably more for such a service but I feel the benefit is still there.

Look forward to your response!

Cheers,

James
James Sides is offline  
Unread 26th May 2011, 08:39 PM   #2519
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 164
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I just wanted to say thanks. One of my five campaigns is completed. I am on page one for one of my keywords. You delivered as promised.

Now I have to be honest in this review. I already did a considerable link building effort before but your service got it to page one a little faster.

I am looking forward to the great results for my other campaigns.

By the way, if anyone wants to discuss about Matt's service. You can talk to me. I'm an actual customer. A real human being. Not a robot.

- tucan
tucan is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to tucan For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th May 2011, 09:11 PM   #2520
Up & Coming Internet Guru
War Room Member
 
jacksonlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 565
Thanks: 29
Thanked 73 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Mattaclear

I sent you an email on 18 May 2011 after I paid $350.00. I have not heard from you since.

Transaction Details

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #9FM32733FD328520J)

Can you please get back to me? My email address is: jackson.lin84@gmail.com
jacksonlin is offline  
Unread 26th May 2011, 10:26 PM   #2521
Kiwi!
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 149
Thanks: 35
Thanked 29 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

way to go burying anything negative about you via heaps of quoted text, that raises a small warning flag...

Look, you might be very good at what you do indeed. But you shouldn't exaggerate grossly as I pointed out. (probably what you're doing only works for low hanging fruit? hence lots of people get satisfied, and those too tough customers you just take their money and ignore them? maybe, I don't know, and so I'm looking for answers)

And you should have better customer support to the person earlier than just replying back with (I paraphrase) "you're wrong, because we say so, so believe us"

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Originally Posted by mathmo View Post

riiighhhttt... any 5 keywords?

how about:
porn
sex
sexy
nude
naked


that wouldn't be true, there is a catch somewhere... for instance only local searches? (even so, getting a #1 result for even NZ searches would be overly impressive at that cost)

Take a hike. I'm not even going to communicate with someone who says my sales copy is a lie.
This is a valid concern, what would you say to a person who asked for those 5 particular keywords? (or for any others of comparable difficulty)

Your response of "take a hike" I think says a lot about you.
mathmo is offline  
Unread 26th May 2011, 11:00 PM   #2522
vij
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: gods own country
Posts: 392
Thanks: 30
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt need your help here. Could you please remove my website url from one of your posts in this thread. Its not ideal to have the url of a website on a thread like this due to obvious reasons. I hope you agree. Thanks.
vij is offline  
Unread 26th May 2011, 11:10 PM   #2523
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Rucco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 94
Thanks: 31
Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mathmo View Post

way to go burying anything negative about you via heaps of quoted text, that raises a small warning flag...

Look, you might be very good at what you do indeed. But you shouldn't exaggerate grossly as I pointed out. (probably what you're doing only works for low hanging fruit? hence lots of people get satisfied, and those too tough customers you just take their money and ignore them? maybe, I don't know, and so I'm looking for answers)

And you should have better customer support to the person earlier than just replying back with (I paraphrase) "you're wrong, because we say so, so believe us"



This is a valid concern, what would you say to a person who asked for those 5 particular keywords? (or for any others of comparable difficulty)

Your response of "take a hike" I think says a lot about you.


I certainly don't need to speak for Matt but I find it entertaining to say the least that your insecure first post doesn't say a lot about YOU.

So you go from a condescending little brat approach, to a moderate "So what if someone DID ask you that question....?" Laughable at best little guy.

As for low hanging fruit, he's doubled my rankings in a very competitive market and I make more in a day than you make in one month or more likely an entire quarter (That would be THREE whole months in case you don't know what a quarter is champ). So please determine "low hanging fruit" if you would?

Either way it's quite obvious you will never be successful. You flip flop on your posts to try to make yourself look like a good guy, when in reality once again you're just showing your hand.

Now kindly stop bothering the one guy who has finally produced results for me on here before he tells me he's so sick of the whiners and dickwads like you that he's no longer offering his services. Just go away.
Rucco is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 03:53 AM   #2524
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Many thanks for the page 1 ranking you have delivered for our site. I have used several seo companies in the past and none have delivered what they promised. So it's good to know that there are people out there who can help small companies like ourselves compete with the big companies who have bigger budgets for seo.

Does the maintenance package run for 3 months for all 5 keywords?

Thanks again,

Clare
claret is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 04:13 AM   #2525
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,054
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,414 Times in 731 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wklee View Post

If out of 5 keywords, 2/3 keywords get to page one, which keyword would you offer a free 90 maintenance link program?
All 5 keywords.

Originally Posted by Fenderkid View Post

Hey Matt,

I've been looking around on your site for some info but can't seem to find it.

I'd love to know if you offer any kind of service for getting sites ranked 1st-3rd. Page one is nice and all but in my experience 1-3 is the only place I care to be.

Obviously I expect to pay considerably more for such a service but I feel the benefit is still there.

Look forward to your response!

Cheers,

James
That is beyond the scope of this service. Please see the other service I have advertised in my sig file for what you are looking to do.

Originally Posted by jacksonlin View Post

Mattaclear

I sent you an email on 18 May 2011 after I paid $350.00. I have not heard from you since.

Transaction Details

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #9FM32733FD328520J)

Can you please get back to me? My email address is: jackson.lin84@gmail.com
DFidn't you open a support ticket right after you signed up? You need to have a different support ticket for each of your 5 campaigns. Here is the link to do that if you have not already done so:

My Help Desk - Submit a ticket

Originally Posted by mathmo View Post

way to go burying anything negative about you via heaps of quoted text, that raises a small warning flag...

Look, you might be very good at what you do indeed. But you shouldn't exaggerate grossly as I pointed out. (probably what you're doing only works for low hanging fruit? hence lots of people get satisfied, and those too tough customers you just take their money and ignore them? maybe, I don't know, and so I'm looking for answers)

And you should have better customer support to the person earlier than just replying back with (I paraphrase) "you're wrong, because we say so, so believe us"



This is a valid concern, what would you say to a person who asked for those 5 particular keywords? (or for any others of comparable difficulty)

Your response of "take a hike" I think says a lot about you.
Who are you exactly? You can go take a hike with that other guy. Watch how much sleep I lose over it as well.

Originally Posted by Rucco View Post

I certainly don't need to speak for Matt but I find it entertaining to say the least that your insecure first post doesn't say a lot about YOU.

So you go from a condescending little brat approach, to a moderate "So what if someone DID ask you that question....?" Laughable at best little guy.

As for low hanging fruit, he's doubled my rankings in a very competitive market and I make more in a day than you make in one month or more likely an entire quarter (That would be THREE whole months in case you don't know what a quarter is champ). So please determine "low hanging fruit" if you would?

Either way it's quite obvious you will never be successful. You flip flop on your posts to try to make yourself look like a good guy, when in reality once again you're just showing your hand.

Now kindly stop bothering the one guy who has finally produced results for me on here before he tells me he's so sick of the whiners and dickwads like you that he's no longer offering his services. Just go away.
Some people just can't help being dweebs.

Originally Posted by claret View Post

Hi,

Many thanks for the page 1 ranking you have delivered for our site. I have used several seo companies in the past and none have delivered what they promised. So it's good to know that there are people out there who can help small companies like ourselves compete with the big companies who have bigger budgets for seo.

Does the maintenance package run for 3 months for all 5 keywords?

Thanks again,

Clare
The maintenance campaigns receive backlinks for all 5 keywords. Thanks.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 04:15 AM   #2526
HyperActive Warrior
 
Ditso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire, UK
Posts: 97
Thanks: 27
Thanked 44 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mathmo View Post



This is a valid concern, what would you say to a person who asked for those 5 particular keywords? (or for any others of comparable difficulty)
In fairness to you this is a huge thread but if you read it from the start you would have found all the answers to your questions before you even posted.

From memory (I'm can't be bothered to check) Matt has previously stated that he does not promote porn sites.

Also if people pay & submit 5 keywords that he deems would require too much work (this is $99 not $9,999) then he just says so upfront and refunds.

My advice to anyone is just pay and submit the keywords he rarely turns any down from what I've seen.

How difficult is too difficult? I can't answer that but what I can say is I originally chose keywords that I thought very difficult and he took them on.

So my next order I just went all out for the most difficult in my niche and he accepted them!

Anyway your choice sir. Either purchase or don't. But if you have decided not to purchase then go and post somewhere else.

If you have any more questions read the thread, they have ALL been asked before.
Ditso is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Ditso For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th May 2011, 04:57 AM   #2527
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 282
Thanks: 11
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi Matt,

can you get ranked site for very competitive keywords, let say "mp3" ?
derekad is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 05:02 AM   #2528
Living the Life!
War Room Member
 
James Sides's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Southeast Missouri
Posts: 604
Thanks: 225
Thanked 395 Times in 227 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

That is beyond the scope of this service. Please see the other service I have advertised in my sig file for what you are looking to do.
Thanks for the quick response Matt.
Originally Posted by derekad View Post

hi Matt,

can you get ranked site for very competitive keywords, let say "mp3" ?
This has been answered several times. I feel for Matt having to answer the same questions over and over again.

Cheers,

James
James Sides is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to James Sides For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th May 2011, 06:59 AM   #2529
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
StokesCreative's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 60
Thanks: 10
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Another great experience with this service!!
This was for a very competitive keyword.

2011-05-06 - Ordered
2011-05-06 - Work started
2011-05-26 - Page one of Google!!!
StokesCreative is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to StokesCreative For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th May 2011, 08:19 AM   #2530
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Matt

Bought 10 campaigns 2 days ago. Receipt number 00000021 .
Submitted 10 tickets, haven't received reply yet.

Look forward to Link Juice this coming Monday
SEOnewbi is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 08:29 AM   #2531
Up & Coming Internet Guru
War Room Member
 
jacksonlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 565
Thanks: 29
Thanked 73 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Matt

I submitted a ticket, I look forward to your response.
jacksonlin is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jacksonlin For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th May 2011, 08:30 AM   #2532
Up & Coming Internet Guru
War Room Member
 
jacksonlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 565
Thanks: 29
Thanked 73 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Matt

I submitted a ticket, I look forward to your response.
jacksonlin is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 09:26 AM   #2533
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Rsberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN.
Posts: 1,162
Thanks: 336
Thanked 383 Times in 243 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

I purchased a single campaign and look forward to seeing your service in action.

Invoice ID is 2ulpdhm59lbwi4bxehfb

Robert
Rsberg is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 10:54 AM   #2534
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,054
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,414 Times in 731 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SEOnewbi View Post

Hi, Matt

Bought 10 campaigns 2 days ago. Receipt number 00000021 .
Submitted 10 tickets, haven't received reply yet.

Look forward to Link Juice this coming Monday
When did you set up the tickets? Danielle is training a new customer rep we just hired soshe may be a little behind. What name did you use on the tickets? I can look everything up for you from there.

Originally Posted by Rsberg View Post

Matt,

I purchased a single campaign and look forward to seeing your service in action.

Invoice ID is 2ulpdhm59lbwi4bxehfb

Robert
Thanks Robert. Did you set up a support ticket with your campaign info on it yet?
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 12:01 PM   #2535
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 46
Thanks: 23
Thanked 36 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

You are delivering awesome service!
I plan on ordering 10 campaigns but is it possible to use some of them later?
i.e. start with 3 this month, 2 the next month etc.

Sorry if you've answered this before but sifting through 57 pages of good reviews was tiring after 3

Thanks in advance,
Alvin
onecrackedegg is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 01:41 PM   #2536
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Rsberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN.
Posts: 1,162
Thanks: 336
Thanked 383 Times in 243 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post


Thanks Robert. Did you set up a support ticket with your campaign info on it yet?
Yes sir I did, I just didn't have the invoice number initially but turned in a follow up ticket with that info added so you should have everything now.

Thanks,
Robert
Rsberg is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 03:29 PM   #2537
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,
Could you PM me your email and skype? I would like to know some more details about your service.

Thanks.
avtuk is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 03:51 PM   #2538
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Posts: 20
Thanks: 9
Thanked 20 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by avtuk View Post

Hi Matt,
Could you PM me your email and skype? I would like to know some more details about your service.

Thanks.
Read the thread people... please read the thread. I think your question has been answered at least once per every SINGLE page of this thread.

And the answer again is: He does not communicate through pm, skype, e-mail, postal mail or fax. If you have question, ask it here.

Last edited on 27th May 2011 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Added further info
badnews_3 is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 04:21 PM   #2539
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

When did you set up the tickets? Danielle is training a new customer rep we just hired soshe may be a little behind. What name did you use on the tickets? I can look everything up for you from there.


Thanks for being responsive. Not convenient to let everyone know my name here because I don't want to let every competitors to know that I use your service.

My tickets numbers are:

(1) Case Tracking ID: T6ZEU9UR52

(2) Case Tracking ID: P24L3NW4V6

(3) Case Tracking ID: ULT8TS97HE

(4) Case Tracking ID: MW7B3JMADH

(5) Case Tracking ID: XHT57P2GVH

(6) Case Tracking ID: G4HAL5JBD4

(7) Case Tracking ID: Z2MWARB2AX

(8) Case Tracking ID: URWRU6BE39

(9) Case Tracking ID: LR7DZBL4GN

(10) Case Tracking ID: S4DW38UQ5N


I have attached a print screen of the receipt in every ticket.

Congratulations to you for expanding your business by hiring new staff. Wish you have many prosperous years and I am definitely look ahead to work with your team for long term.
SEOnewbi is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 05:52 PM   #2540
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 49
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

For those wondering if you can make money using this service: depends on your keyword but personally I've cleared an extra $700 from one site this month alone since using this service. So, the answer is yes, you can make money using this service, if you have money making keywords.

For the guy whining about not seeing any links, my link count in YSE has GONE DOWN for the site I mentioned above. I've gotten no trackbacks, none of the links are showing but I'm on page 1 for 1/2 dozen keywords and making good money so I really don't care if I see a single link in YSE.

Give it time.

ETA: $350 of the extra $700 I made will be going towards buying a 5-pack to use on other sites.
mandom is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 08:27 PM   #2541
Expert Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 590
Thanks: 338
Thanked 246 Times in 126 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Guaranteed 1st page...sign me up bro- Jumping on this! Killer WSO and awesome thread- thanks for making this service available!
TimAtkinson is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 09:04 PM   #2542
The Code Has Been Cracked
War Room Member
 
Kal Sallam's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Los Angeles,CA.
Posts: 1,212
Thanks: 390
Thanked 253 Times in 179 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What happens when my site is ranking high today and then disappears tommorow?
Kal Sallam is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 10:35 PM   #2543
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 39
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by onecrackedegg View Post

Hi Matt,

You are delivering awesome service!
I plan on ordering 10 campaigns but is it possible to use some of them later?
i.e. start with 3 this month, 2 the next month etc.

Sorry if you've answered this before but sifting through 57 pages of good reviews was tiring after 3

Thanks in advance,
Alvin

If I may answer this one:

The answer is Yes, you can use them later when you need it.
deki is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 10:39 PM   #2544
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 39
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kal Sallam View Post

What happens when my site is ranking high today and then disappears tommorow?
If I may answer this one:

It happened to me for both sites that already reached page 1. It drops ranking few hours/days after Matt updated me of the page 1 ranking.

Few days after that both came back higher than when Matt updated me. And still is today.

After all, Matt give 3 months free maintenance backlinks. If it drop, it will come back. At least in my experience.
deki is offline  
Unread 27th May 2011, 11:03 PM   #2545
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 46
Thanks: 23
Thanked 36 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by deki View Post

If I may answer this one:

The answer is Yes, you can use them later when you need it.
Thanks Deki.
onecrackedegg is offline  
Unread 28th May 2011, 12:13 AM   #2546
The Code Has Been Cracked
War Room Member
 
Kal Sallam's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Los Angeles,CA.
Posts: 1,212
Thanks: 390
Thanked 253 Times in 179 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by deki View Post

If I may answer this one:

It happened to me for both sites that already reached page 1. It drops ranking few hours/days after Matt updated me of the page 1 ranking.

Few days after that both came back higher than when Matt updated me. And still is today.

After all, Matt give 3 months free maintenance backlinks. If it drop, it will come back. At least in my experience.
Ok! Thanks a lot for your clarification you know I have been monitorig this thread for a while and I noticed that the price had gone up! So I guess I'm jumping in. I also thought to myself it would be kind of nice to have somebody work on my potential money making site while I still focus on other campaigns wouldn't it ?
Kal Sallam is offline  
Unread 28th May 2011, 12:16 AM   #2547
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,054
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,414 Times in 731 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SEOnewbi View Post

Thanks for being responsive. Not convenient to let everyone know my name here because I don't want to let every competitors to know that I use your service.

My tickets numbers are:

(1) Case Tracking ID: T6ZEU9UR52

(2) Case Tracking ID: P24L3NW4V6

(3) Case Tracking ID: ULT8TS97HE

(4) Case Tracking ID: MW7B3JMADH

(5) Case Tracking ID: XHT57P2GVH

(6) Case Tracking ID: G4HAL5JBD4

(7) Case Tracking ID: Z2MWARB2AX

(8) Case Tracking ID: URWRU6BE39

(9) Case Tracking ID: LR7DZBL4GN

(10) Case Tracking ID: S4DW38UQ5N


I have attached a print screen of the receipt in every ticket.

Congratulations to you for expanding your business by hiring new staff. Wish you have many prosperous years and I am definitely look ahead to work with your team for long term.
What are you needing to know about the tickets? I see Danielle already let you know that we were starting your campaigns.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 28th May 2011, 04:32 AM   #2548
SEO Warrior
War Room Member
 
sahuja's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 245
Thanks: 43
Thanked 31 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Please look into my Case Tracking ID: 9TSQTV87H5.

I had ordered on 3rd May, 2011 but don't know the status of my order so far.

Thanks.
sahuja is offline  
Unread 28th May 2011, 09:03 AM   #2549
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

What are you needing to know about the tickets? I see Danielle already let you know that we were starting your campaigns.

Thanks, Matt. Danielle only informed me on the 1st ticket, but not the other 9 tickets. In previous campaigns, she informed me on the status of all the tickets raised.

Best Regards
SEOnewbi is offline  
Unread 28th May 2011, 09:13 AM   #2550
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,054
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,414 Times in 731 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cash8home View Post

Hi Matt,

Please look into my Case Tracking ID: 9TSQTV87H5.

I had ordered on 3rd May, 2011 but don't know the status of my order so far.

Thanks.
What did you need to know? Danielle already mentioned on your ticket that we have begun backlinking to your site every day. Not sure what you're looking for from us other than that.

Originally Posted by SEOnewbi View Post

Thanks, Matt. Danielle only informed me on the 1st ticket, but not the other 9 tickets. In previous campaigns, she informed me on the status of all the tickets raised.

Best Regards
Your other tickets are only two days old. I'm sure she will get to them within the next day or so. In a hurry I take it?
mattlaclear is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
google, learn, page, pepperoni, pizza, ranking, read, trade

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:07 AM.