Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 1st Jun 2011, 11:20 AM   #2601
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 164
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wklee View Post

60,000 exact searches per month? Thanks.
Yes, with exact, not broad search.
tucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2011, 12:04 PM   #2602
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by penpal6 View Post

Hi Matt,

I have placed 2 orders. The first site reached at the page #1 within 15 days (wow) but the second site hanging between page 3,4...already submitted a support ticket regarding that. Please have a look into it...
Nothing to look into. We keep backlinking until your site reaches page one for one of your five keywords.

Originally Posted by Sylvain Collin View Post

Hi Matt,
is your services are availables for the French market?

Thanks,

Sylvain
No.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2011, 01:19 PM   #2603
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 179
Thanks: 246
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've got to admit - I'm lovin' Matt's one liners! No B.S and straight to the point.

Okay I'm going to take the plunge too and am in the process of picking out my 5 niches. Do you recommend I choose a keyword domain and use only .com, .net. .org to make your job easier to rank my sites... or will it not make much of a difference because you have strong link juices?

Thanks!
Info-seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2011, 01:47 PM   #2604
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 259
Thanks: 43
Thanked 30 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Started this service 4-19-11, no results yet (almost 6 weeks). Don't expect 2 week results like posted here (unless your targeting "blue hamsters")
im1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2011, 02:17 PM   #2605
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Richardson, TX
Posts: 21
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I started using this service the beginning of this year, along with the B1G1 service. Every set of keywords is different as well as how well landing pages are optimized. We all know that.

I've had Matt's B1G1 get me to the top of page 1 with words I never ranked for before. That's one day, one blast. This has happened at least half a dozen times. Page one for less than $24. Yes, the words are still there months later as well and they aren't 'blue hamsters'.

I've also had some keywords that are creeping, get stuck, creep some more. I have two of this WSO campaigns that are nearing four months old but I continue to see movement on them. They are very competitive. But seriously, for $99? I love that someone is working on these hard words in the background for me while I continue to explore other options. I've also had several of this WSO get to page 1 in less than 1 week.

Be patient. How long should it take you to get to #1 realistically?

Also - to those not seeing links, I see many in my Google webmaster tools. I'd guess about 5% of what I've ordered show up there but they don't show up in siteexplorer. I have no need for link counts if I'm seeing my SERP's move anyway.
Jacmo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jacmo For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jun 2011, 04:06 PM   #2606
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 148
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt, I ordered the service yesterday. I am not in the top 100, and I'm pissed. I've sent in 10 tickets asking why I'm not on the front page already, but no reply. For $99, I expected you to have me in the top 10 over night, developed a product for me to sell, accept payments and send the product out for me. I was willin got buy another package from you if you could have done this and made me thousands of dollars while I sat on my ass and did nothing, but looks like you won't get another order from me!
doogie88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doogie88 For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jun 2011, 04:40 PM   #2607
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by im1217 View Post

So, how has this changed your life? How many sales since?
I can't tell exactly how many sales I've gotten from this service - there's really no way to tell.

Google Analytics shows a double in traffic within the past two weeks, from 300 uniques/week to just over 600, without any other SEO. About 70% of that came from search engine traffic. woot.

Of the 5 keywords I provided, 3 are now on page 1. My main keyword, which Matt dominated, has 3,500,000 hits in Google and I'm #9.

My two long tail keywords are now at #1 and #6 on Page 1, with roughly 500,000 and 700,000 hits respectively for those keywords.

I saw great improvement on the other 2 keywords, as well.
BusterSword is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BusterSword For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jun 2011, 05:33 PM   #2608
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 108
Thanks: 22
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I ordered this package a little over a week ago and have not heard from you... Nothing asking for my keywords or anything, just got a receipt.
fandbworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2011, 06:56 PM   #2609
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by fandbworld View Post

Hi, I ordered this package a little over a week ago and have not heard from you... Nothing asking for my keywords or anything, just got a receipt.
After you made your payment you should of been redirected to Your Payment Has Been Accepted | SEOTrafficServices.org. If not you can go there now and submit your campaign info to us and we'll take it from there.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2011, 11:00 PM   #2610
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 259
Thanks: 43
Thanked 30 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yeah, right on!

Originally Posted by doogie88 View Post

Matt, I ordered the service yesterday. I am not in the top 100, and I'm pissed. I've sent in 10 tickets asking why I'm not on the front page already, but no reply. For $99, I expected you to have me in the top 10 over night, developed a product for me to sell, accept payments and send the product out for me. I was willin got buy another package from you if you could have done this and made me thousands of dollars while I sat on my ass and did nothing, but looks like you won't get another order from me!
im1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2011, 02:47 AM   #2611
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 67
Thanks: 4
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm ready to order. Before I choose 5 keywords that might have extremely low volume or might be poor choices, where is the best place for me to learn how to choose the best keywords that relate to my site or page with significant enough volume?

Rather than asking someone to do it for me, I'd rather learn how to fish.
sparkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2011, 04:09 AM   #2612
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Posts: 20
Thanks: 9
Thanked 20 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sparkman View Post

I'm ready to order. Before I choose 5 keywords that might have extremely low volume or might be poor choices, where is the best place for me to learn how to choose the best keywords that relate to my site or page with significant enough volume?

Rather than asking someone to do it for me, I'd rather learn how to fish.
Everyone has their own favorite tool. Google's own keyword tool at https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal is a good place to start. Here is most of what you will need to know https://adwords.google.com/support/a...en&topic=29264.

Once you have searched for a term, "[Exact]" under "Match Types" on the left is how to get the most accurate numbers.

Hope that helps.

Of course if you have any specific questions let me know.
badnews_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to badnews_3 For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jun 2011, 06:46 AM   #2613
Banned
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 64
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sparkman View Post

I'm ready to order. Before I choose 5 keywords that might have extremely low volume or might be poor choices, where is the best place for me to learn how to choose the best keywords that relate to my site or page with significant enough volume?

Rather than asking someone to do it for me, I'd rather learn how to fish.
You can sign up for Market Samurai 13 days free trial, but before using the tool, watch the videos on the site.

I would go for exact searches with at least 20 a day with high OCI. OCI is to check whether the keywords have buying intention (disappointed that OCI is no longer available and I'm looking for a tool to check buying keywords).

The number of competing pages aren't that important because you want to get into PAGE 1 and top 10. Check whether they are on page SEO optimized and the number of backlinks.

Check all the backlinks in top 10, then build the same backlinks like your competitors do. I have tried but it's very time consuming and finally gave up, it is not quite possible, skip that.

Your on page SEO optimization is important as well. If you have worked on all that, you will for sure easily reach PAGE 1 using this service. Bu it takes time for high competition keywords.
wklee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wklee For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jun 2011, 11:37 AM   #2614
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 148
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Gujju Boy View Post

Hi Matt,
Just 1 question before i buy :


1) I read somewhere that you will remove links after 1 year. Would you keep all the links if we pay $99 recurring every year?
If you actually did read, you'd see he said that wasn't true.
doogie88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2011, 08:57 PM   #2615
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Matt, I am interested on your service..I want my site to rank as number one in Google and in yahoo as well if possible..
Medical Alert Necklace
amandaev31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2011, 09:35 PM   #2616
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 164
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by amandaev31 View Post

Hello Matt, I am interested on your service..I want my site to rank as number one in Google and in yahoo as well if possible..
Medical Alert Necklace
Matt's service will take you to page one.
tucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2011, 09:42 PM   #2617
Pay Per Click Expert
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 76
Thanks: 8
Thanked 156 Times in 125 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,
I am sure even as good as you are occasionally a keyphrase may give you a fit and you say you continue till success... is there a point at which a refund is given if not reached like say at the 6 month point, 18 months, 36 months... 5 years... in other words is there a general cutoff period that is being used or is it infinite..
In other words could I expect a refund in a year if that particular phrase just does not cooperate.. as I would assume that would occur even if it was very rare.
tommytx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2011, 09:57 PM   #2618
Active Warrior
 
dale2811's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 65
Thanks: 13
Thanked 39 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow Matt!

I just got my report that one of my keywords is on page 1. But when I checked out my keywords I found not one but two of my keywords were both in #4 spot on page 1 just above the fold!!!

Nice work.

Thanks for you SEO juice...

Cheers!
dale2811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2011, 09:59 PM   #2619
Pay Per Click Expert
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 76
Thanks: 8
Thanked 156 Times in 125 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

WoW! I never knew you could put two keywords in position 4 on the same page 1... "just kidding" I know what you meant...
tommytx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2011, 10:16 PM   #2620
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 94
Thanks: 4
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt can you help a sandboxed site dropped of google a few weeks ago after some link building (not yours)
Fawkes63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2011, 10:46 PM   #2621
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 1,136
Thanks: 396
Thanked 369 Times in 210 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Will I be able to log into the blog made for me and add plugins, change ads etc?

Thanks,

Aaron
candoit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2011, 11:05 PM   #2622
Marcel Vinson
War Room Member
 
money2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: California
Posts: 556
Thanks: 25
Thanked 68 Times in 58 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Matt.

Well I have received my email letting me know that one of my keywords has made it to page 1 of google. Out of over 21 Million results I am now on page 1. Thanks so much Matt. It took less than 1 month for my website to hit page 1 for a keyword that I thought I would not be able to reach page 1 with. I am very impressed with your service. I recommend to all warriors if you are looking for the real deal.

Thanks again and I look forward to working again with you real soon.

Marcel
money2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2011, 11:27 PM   #2623
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 125
Thanks: 7
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

will you work with country specific sites such as Australia, google.com.au

Cheers
Arturo
vivaarturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2011, 12:01 AM   #2624
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 178
Thanks: 10
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

It has been a FULL month, and my site is still no where to be found. Could you please look into this?
xenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2011, 06:36 AM   #2625
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by amandaev31 View Post

Hello Matt, I am interested on your service..I want my site to rank as number one in Google and in yahoo as well if possible..
Medical Alert Necklace
Are you spamming my thread? Not sure why you posted your link on it if not.

Originally Posted by tommytx View Post

Hey Matt,
I am sure even as good as you are occasionally a keyphrase may give you a fit and you say you continue till success... is there a point at which a refund is given if not reached like say at the 6 month point, 18 months, 36 months... 5 years... in other words is there a general cutoff period that is being used or is it infinite..
In other words could I expect a refund in a year if that particular phrase just does not cooperate.. as I would assume that would occur even if it was very rare.
Refund? Nope. We will backlink a site to the end of time if need be. The tougher the keywords the longer it will take.

Originally Posted by dale2811 View Post

Wow Matt!

I just got my report that one of my keywords is on page 1. But when I checked out my keywords I found not one but two of my keywords were both in #4 spot on page 1 just above the fold!!!

Nice work.

Thanks for you SEO juice...

Cheers!
You know it!

Originally Posted by Fawkes63 View Post

Hi Matt can you help a sandboxed site dropped of google a few weeks ago after some link building (not yours)
There is no such thing as a sandbox from getting too many links.

Originally Posted by AaronJones View Post

Will I be able to log into the blog made for me and add plugins, change ads etc?

Thanks,

Aaron
We do not create blogs as part of this service. In fact we discontinued that altogether a couple of months ago.

Originally Posted by money2k View Post

Thanks Matt.

Well I have received my email letting me know that one of my keywords has made it to page 1 of google. Out of over 21 Million results I am now on page 1. Thanks so much Matt. It took less than 1 month for my website to hit page 1 for a keyword that I thought I would not be able to reach page 1 with. I am very impressed with your service. I recommend to all warriors if you are looking for the real deal.

Thanks again and I look forward to working again with you real soon.

Marcel
Glad to be of service!

Originally Posted by vivaarturo View Post

will you work with country specific sites such as Australia, google.com.au

Cheers
Arturo
Yup.

Originally Posted by xenter View Post

Matt,

It has been a FULL month, and my site is still no where to be found. Could you please look into this?
A whole month? How about asking that same question on your actual ticket so we can trace your campaign. As it is there is no way for me to help you out given the fact I do not know what your ticket id is.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2011, 08:30 AM   #2626
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melfort, Saskatchewan
Posts: 401
Thanks: 13
Thanked 31 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by xenter View Post

Matt,

It has been a FULL month, and my site is still no where to be found. Could you please look into this?
Read the thread and you will find your answer. Have some patience. His service works. It just takes time!
mejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mejohn For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jun 2011, 12:41 PM   #2627
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered 6 packages for 6 different keywords. It took quite a while for the keywords to get ranked. I was getting impatient. I contacted several times and Matt always assured me that I will get my page one rankings. I trusted him and waited..

Finally I got my page one rankings, just like he said!

However, the story doesn't end there..

Weeks later, something happened to my site and my rankings took a nosedive. I have no idea what happened and it may be the classic Google Dance. When I contacted Matt about it, he didn't say 'Screw you, we did our part of the deal.'

Instead he told me, 'Don't worry, we shall start building more backlinks.'

Now, THAT is what you call stellar service.
ongebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2011, 12:47 PM   #2628
Moderately Successful
 
Talinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 259
Thanks: 14
Thanked 162 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just submitted an order for my website. It asked for my transaction / invoice ID, and for invoice ID I entered the ID that was mailed to me and for transaction ID I entered the Paypal transaction ID, I hope I did it right (ticket PUVV3YAWEH).

My keywords were fairly low search / low competition [around 1000-1500 exact monthly each), but if this works it should be worth much more than $100.

I will post the progress here from time to time, especially what happens AFTER the order is completed and it hits page 1 for a keyword (does it keep the ranking etc), since that's what I'm more curious about.

Thanks for the service.
Talinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2011, 01:55 PM   #2629
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, earlier in the week I purchased a campaign ($99). As I understand it, your promotion is to get at least one keyword on page 1.

What would you charge/month for 5 keywords (all on page 1)? I am happy to provide site content etc. as required.

Thanks much!
wdemilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2011, 06:57 PM   #2630
♠ Jack of All Trades ♠
War Room Member
 
Matt Attack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dublin, Ohio
Posts: 234
Thanks: 35
Thanked 63 Times in 26 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

Does your service also provide backlinks to a sites sub-pages, or just the home page?

Also, do you offer/quote custom SEO jobs?

Thanks
Matt Attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2011, 03:49 AM   #2631
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Lisbon
Posts: 815
Thanks: 309
Thanked 147 Times in 100 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I´ve got the following questions about your services:
1) if the Keyword is very difficult , lets say for ex. 30.000.000 unique results for the keyword, what will be the average time to reach page 1 of google (just give me an average)
2) If in a reasonable time (lets says 3-4 months) you cant put the keyword on the top do you refund?

Thanks in advance,
morg2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2011, 04:39 AM   #2632
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Posts: 20
Thanks: 9
Thanked 20 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt question pertaining to "Can I choose really tough keywords with tons of competition?"

Can I order the 5 or 10 pack campaigns and direct them towards a single monster competition site?

Of course each campaign would have separate keywords and I am only expecting 1 keyword per campaign to reach #1 in however time it takes. Would you allow that?

Thanks and keep up the great work!
badnews_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2011, 08:26 AM   #2633
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 108
Thanks: 22
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Gujju Boy View Post

Hi Matt,
Just 1 question before i buy :


1) I read somewhere that you will remove links after 1 year. Would you keep all the links if we pay $99 recurring every year?
I did not know that you remove the links after a year, is that true? So our rankings are only good for a year with the keyword we get?
fandbworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2011, 08:57 AM   #2634
HyperActive Warrior
 
Ditso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire, UK
Posts: 97
Thanks: 27
Thanked 44 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by fandbworld View Post

I did not know that you remove the links after a year, is that true? So our rankings are only good for a year with the keyword we get?
If u read the thread you would know that is NOT the case, Matt and his team spend 90% of their time adding links and 10% answering daft questions over and over again. That leaves no time to remove links.

Originally Posted by morg2k2 View Post

Hi Matt,

I´ve got the following questions about your services:
1) if the Keyword is very difficult , lets say for ex. 30.000.000 unique results for the keyword, what will be the average time to reach page 1 of google (just give me an average)
2) If in a reasonable time (lets says 3-4 months) you cant put the keyword on the top do you refund?


Thanks in advance,
Again a read of the thread tells all. But let me save u the trouble.

1) There is no such thing as an average time.

2) You think that getting a mega difficult keyword to page 1 in 3 months is reasonable? If u expect link building done on your behalf every day for 4 months and then you are gonna get a refund. GL with that.

Matt's guarantee is they will link till page 1 or the end of time whichever comes soonest.

If unsure read the whole thread. If you are impatient don't buy.
Ditso is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ditso For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jun 2011, 10:59 AM   #2635
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Talinn View Post

I just submitted an order for my website. It asked for my transaction / invoice ID, and for invoice ID I entered the ID that was mailed to me and for transaction ID I entered the Paypal transaction ID, I hope I did it right (ticket PUVV3YAWEH).

My keywords were fairly low search / low competition [around 1000-1500 exact monthly each), but if this works it should be worth much more than $100.

I will post the progress here from time to time, especially what happens AFTER the order is completed and it hits page 1 for a keyword (does it keep the ranking etc), since that's what I'm more curious about.

Thanks for the service.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by wdemilly View Post

Hi Matt, earlier in the week I purchased a campaign ($99). As I understand it, your promotion is to get at least one keyword on page 1.

What would you charge/month for 5 keywords (all on page 1)? I am happy to provide site content etc. as required.

Thanks much!
We do not offer a service that would rank all 5 of your keywords at this time.

Originally Posted by carp104 View Post

Matt,

Does your service also provide backlinks to a sites sub-pages, or just the home page?

Also, do you offer/quote custom SEO jobs?

Thanks
We backlink to whatever url you give us when you sign up.

Originally Posted by morg2k2 View Post

Hi Matt,

I´ve got the following questions about your services:
1) if the Keyword is very difficult , lets say for ex. 30.000.000 unique results for the keyword, what will be the average time to reach page 1 of google (just give me an average)
2) If in a reasonable time (lets says 3-4 months) you cant put the keyword on the top do you refund?

Thanks in advance,
Refund after several months of work on our part? Not interested in working with anyone looking for that from a vendor either.

Originally Posted by badnews_3 View Post

Matt question pertaining to "Can I choose really tough keywords with tons of competition?"

Can I order the 5 or 10 pack campaigns and direct them towards a single monster competition site?

Of course each campaign would have separate keywords and I am only expecting 1 keyword per campaign to reach #1 in however time it takes. Would you allow that?

Thanks and keep up the great work!
Yup, that would be no problem to go that route.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2011, 12:37 PM   #2636
Promoter
War Room Member
 
steve m's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Uk
Posts: 461
Thanks: 160
Thanked 46 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I had a custom quote from for a site with all 5 keywords on page 1. I brought it through the link that you provided but the price was out buy $300 so I have put it on a support ticket so I can pay the remaining $300.

Thanks

Steve
steve m is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2011, 12:50 PM   #2637
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt:

A week ago you thought you were going to reinstate the special where I can pick one keyword and you'll get it on the first page. Any idea when this will come back?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tom
tomdee27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2011, 01:19 PM   #2638
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 164
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt, I have a site that I want to rank on page one but there's only one keyword. I'm already on page one for other less competitive keywords.

I opened a ticket for a custom price quote request and hoping you will answer them soon.
tucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2011, 01:37 PM   #2639
Hamed Miah
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 290
Thanks: 32
Thanked 46 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Would You Trade A Pepperoni Pizza For A Page One Google Ranking? Read On To Learn How You Can!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Im starting to create for mini sites in the niches I've chosen. How long will it take for competive keyword with more than 1 million in competition to get ranked on 1st page of google?
socialmassmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2011, 01:44 PM   #2640
Warrior Member
 
AdSellCanada's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, we are searching for someone low cost that can help place our new Canadian classifieds in the CAD search engines - and eventually the USA version coming in two months also.

The questions we are pondering is the 'target' keywords to compete with!

Kijiji and Buysell. com are the major competition next to all the smaller media outlets run by Sun Media corp.

Any ideas how you could help our new classified's? (in signature)
AdSellCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2011, 04:43 PM   #2641
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by steve m View Post

Hi Matt,

I had a custom quote from for a site with all 5 keywords on page 1. I brought it through the link that you provided but the price was out buy $300 so I have put it on a support ticket so I can pay the remaining $300.

Thanks

Steve
Iv you email me at matt@seotrafficservices.org I will send you the proper link so you can make up the difference.

Originally Posted by tomdee27 View Post

Hi Matt:

A week ago you thought you were going to reinstate the special where I can pick one keyword and you'll get it on the first page. Any idea when this will come back?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tom
I inadvertently deleted the sales copy so I have to rewrite it. Am currently (on a break in the cool ac at the moment) of putting in a large vegetable garden with my wife. I should be able o get back to it within the next few days. If you send me an email at matt@serotrafficservices.org I will send you a payment link for the service.

Originally Posted by tucan View Post

Matt, I have a site that I want to rank on page one but there's only one keyword. I'm already on page one for other less competitive keywords.

I opened a ticket for a custom price quote request and hoping you will answer them soon.
Thanks for the headsup. Have been out of the loop the last week or so. Will get to it later this weekend for sure.

Originally Posted by socialmassmedia View Post

Im starting to create for mini sites in the niches I've chosen. How long will it take for competive keyword with more than 1 million in competition to get ranked on 1st page of google?
It will take precisely one Googlecade.

Originally Posted by AdSellCanada View Post

Hi, we are searching for someone low cost that can help place our new Canadian classifieds in the CAD search engines - and eventually the USA version coming in two months also.

The questions we are pondering is the 'target' keywords to compete with!

Kijiji and Buysell. com are the major competition next to all the smaller media outlets run by Sun Media corp.

Any ideas how you could help our new classified's? (in signature)
I do not even know what CAD is. We rank on to Google.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2011, 07:48 PM   #2642
Pay Per Click Expert
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 76
Thanks: 8
Thanked 156 Times in 125 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

May May Jun Jun
19 21 2 4
******************************************
Virginia Beach Real Estate 94 93 >400 >400
Chesapeake Real Estate >400 133 79 77
Norfolk Real Estate 51 47 28 26
Virginia Beach Foreclosure 40 17 33 30
Chesapeake Foreclosure 28 20 15 14

I am slowly but surely moving up the totem pole.. And I show my real keyphrases since its just an expeiment anyway... It blew away VABE Real Estate but I guess that is the way it goes... some you lose and some you win.... strange thought... went from 94 to > 400
OH well the others are tracking nicely..
tommytx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2011, 10:03 PM   #2643
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 233
Thanks: 51
Thanked 38 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

^just an fyi but the time frame you are looking at is incredibly small in SEO-time for those terms. I would be happy to be on the 1st page within like 6 months for some of those terms.
ryanjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2011, 04:20 AM   #2644
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Lisbon
Posts: 815
Thanks: 309
Thanked 147 Times in 100 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I´ve bought the SEO package , transaction ID: 21K840647N441721R

you can e-mail me to the paypal email.

Thanks in advance,
Morg
morg2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2011, 07:36 AM   #2645
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melfort, Saskatchewan
Posts: 401
Thanks: 13
Thanked 31 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tucan View Post

Matt, I have a site that I want to rank on page one but there's only one keyword. I'm already on page one for other less competitive keywords.

I opened a ticket for a custom price quote request and hoping you will answer them soon.
Why don't you just order this service and give him the keyword you want to rank for, along with 4 other much more competive keywords? If you do this, the keyword you really want is bound to rank first.
mejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2011, 07:42 AM   #2646
HyperActive Warrior
 
uebomoyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 389
Thanks: 165
Thanked 56 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I hope this WSO will be around for awhile, I need to scrape some cash together and I get paid in a couple of days. I''d be shocked if this method really works for the some of the sites I have, and I really feel I'd have to focus a little more on the keyword density I currently have for my sites- perhaps making a couple more posts on my blog maybe
uebomoyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2011, 08:28 AM   #2647
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by morg2k2 View Post

Hi Matt,

I´ve bought the SEO package , transaction ID: 21K840647N441721R

you can e-mail me to the paypal email.

Thanks in advance,
Morg
Did you open a support ticket after you signed up? If so then that is how we will be communicating with you. So please see your ticket for our responses.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2011, 10:04 AM   #2648
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have about 15 sites running through Matt's program, they are all creeping up slowly, one has finally made it to page one. Thanks Matt for offering such a great service, you have a customer for life.
mrmars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2011, 10:09 AM   #2649
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Lisbon
Posts: 815
Thanks: 309
Thanked 147 Times in 100 Posts
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Did you open a support ticket after you signed up? If so then that is how we will be communicating with you. So please see your ticket for our responses.
Hi Matt,

Yeah i did create a ticket and received a reply already

Thanks for posting.

Regards,
Morg.
morg2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2011, 10:16 AM   #2650
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,404 Times in 723 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 Special: You Pick 5 Keywords! We'll Deliver A Guaranteed Page One Ranking For One Of Them!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mrmars View Post

I have about 15 sites running through Matt's program, they are all creeping up slowly, one has finally made it to page one. Thanks Matt for offering such a great service, you have a customer for life.
Slow and steady wins most seo races. Thanks for your continued patience!

Originally Posted by morg2k2 View Post

Hi Matt,

Yeah i did create a ticket and received a reply already

Thanks for posting.

Regards,
Morg.
Good deal then. Looking forward to driving you to page one.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
google, learn, page, pepperoni, pizza, ranking, read, trade

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:23 PM.