Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 11:09 AM   #3401
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ozpower View Post

This is great, Matt! Congratulations on your 2nd granddaughter.

Just to add up on Chris' question...is there a special link for 10 campaigns?
I'm not crazy about selling ten packs at this pricing. But here ya go:
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...ngle&cl=132973
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 12:01 PM   #3402
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 69
Thanks: 10
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I currently have a project open with you for my site. Can I add another one for 5 different keywords or will that screw things up for the first one?

PS - Congrats!

Last edited on 23rd Jul 2011 at 12:34 PM. Reason: How selfish of me to forget to congratulate
Jayski32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 12:33 PM   #3403
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 61
Thanks: 41
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Awesome offer, I couldn't pass it up.
Your ticket has been successfully submitted! Ticket ID: ZXWP1LHUPA
Can't wait to see how this all works out!
volit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to volit For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 01:00 PM   #3404
HyperActive Warrior
 
AllanJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: New Zealand.
Posts: 377
Thanks: 30
Thanked 122 Times in 104 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt, can you rank a video I put up last night, with darn all views at the moment, onto page 1?
AllanJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 01:38 PM   #3405
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks: 7
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Best Deal Ever!!! Just purchased. Lets do it again guys. In order to defeat Panda you must Kung Fu Panda!!! The Kung Fu is strong in this one.

Thanks in advance to Matt, Danielle and the whole team.
bigbank is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbank For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 02:00 PM   #3406
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ChrisWF's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: WildWildWest
Posts: 176
Thanks: 98
Thanked 164 Times in 110 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt

I have review blogs with a few low search and relatively low competitive keywords.
Now I assume that you could rank one of these “easy” keywords within 30 days or even faster.

Will you still be sending more links to the 5 keywords for another 60 days?

The reason I´m asking is that in the past I´ve often chose your service to rank for highly competitive keywords. But that could take a long time.
Now I want to target more easy to rank for keywords, but I would like you to give at least 90 days of your linking power to my keywords.

I thought I read that in this thread a while ago. Will you do this with this service?

Chris
ChrisWF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 02:06 PM   #3407
ozpwer-lim
 
ozpower's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

I'm not crazy about selling ten packs at this pricing. But here ya go:
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...ngle&cl=132973
thanks Matt

blessings be on your way to a happier grandparent

cheers!
ozpower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ozpower For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 02:54 PM   #3408
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 142
Thanks: 17
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great offer! I'm in for a few.

I'd like to hit some of my sites for fairly easy to rank keywords where I'm already near the top 10.

Just to confirm, once one of the keywords breaks the top 10, you will then continue linking for all the keywords for 2 more months after, all the keywords linked evenly?

Is that right?
Dani723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 02:54 PM   #3409
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 906
Thanks: 13
Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt - First of all Congrats on the delivery of your grandchild.. I wish you , mom, baby and the family the very best..

I wanted to ask something in-regards to your service. My site is based on the up coming Halloween niche. As you know, this niche frenzy is just around the corner. If my keywords do not make it to the first page in Google due to the timing of only 2 months or so, but reach this status after the big costume shopping adventure comes to an end. What is the price I would need to pay to have you continue doing SEO to keep this rank for next year? If I understand correctly you offer a 60 or 90 day continued support after reaching first page ranks. Is this correct? Or am wrong about this? However, I appreciate any feedback you can provide in-regards to continued SEO support.

Thank you ,
Jason
jmorris18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 03:01 PM   #3410
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 906
Thanks: 13
Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt , Can I also ask what is your opinion on Exact Match Domains? Does one absolutely need this to rank for competitive keywords? Or can one use your service to rank a non EMD just as easy as having an exact match domain?

Thanks again ,
Jason
jmorris18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 03:03 PM   #3411
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 61
Thanks: 6
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'M IN! LOL

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #79Y89348TN723883S)

I had to try this for $50, I mean COME ON! Even if I only get to page 2 I'd be happy with the keywords I chose...lol but if you get me to page one Matt? I'll be one of your new Warrior Forum Groupies, just no back-door action please I chose some hard keywords man, this I know but you have my word if you get me to page one under any of them you will have a RAVING TESTIMONIAL coming and a whole lot more orders from me, this I assure you.

Good Luck & God Bless the new addition to your Family!
Kids & Grand-kids is what life is all about my friend!

Thanks,
James
TheFixIsOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheFixIsOn For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 05:48 PM   #3412
HyperActive Warrior
 
Newbie11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 225
Thanks: 53
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

I'm running a special promotion this weekend to celebrate the birth of our second granddaughter Chloe. So come celebrate with me Warriors by grabbing a page one ranking for just $50!
WOW, congratulations!!!
Newbie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Newbie11 For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 06:27 PM   #3413
Internetllectual
War Room Member
 
montozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 200
Thanks: 36
Thanked 47 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

any fresh reviews? i would like to see some new review from some older warrior forum member...?
montozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 06:28 PM   #3414
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Matt! I ordered 2 more campaigns!
bmemmott is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bmemmott For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 06:36 PM   #3415
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Michaele's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 11
Thanks: 12
Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by montozza View Post

any fresh reviews? i would like to see some new review from some older warrior forum member...?
You only have to scroll above to find fresh reviews. I'll be submitting another one myself in the next day or 2 as I've just received notification that my site has hit page 1. The notification was slightly misleading as I'm not only on page 1, I'm at #6.

Define 'older' members?
Michaele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Michaele For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 06:49 PM   #3416
Owner of 6StarMedia.com
War Room Member
 
Kevin Perry's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 293
Thanks: 163
Thanked 70 Times in 47 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Could not pass up this great offer from Matt and his team! I can foresee many more purchases coming to Matt from myself!

QUESTION: What if I wanted to be on page one for ALL 5 keywords instead of just going until one hits page one? This isn't for my recently submitted project but for another I have cooking up.

Thanks!

Kevin

Last edited on 23rd Jul 2011 at 07:02 PM. Reason: added question
Kevin Perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 08:52 PM   #3417
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
rbowen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Good Ole USofA
Posts: 778
Thanks: 1,274
Thanked 193 Times in 150 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Congrats, Grandpa!

I just noticed your generous offer as I was about to shut it down for the night. Unfortunately I have to work weekends at the mall (instead of enjoying what I thought was going to be a retired life). And I guess it wouldn't be cool to call on a weekend .. yet the offer expires Sunday midnight, right?

Well, I guess I'll take my chances with posting questions here tonight .. and please bear with me as I'm an old-guy newbie :

1) All 5 KWs have to be for the same URL .. as in one, single page of my blog, right? (I mean, I can't give you 1 KW for each of the 5 pages that comprise my blog .. right?!)

2) The reason I ask is because I followed 'conventional wisdom' (as far as I understood it), so that each page is on just 1 topic (with 1 or 2 articles) ... each article focused on 1 primary & 1 secondary KW. So I don't have any one page that has any real content written for 5 KWs .. just 1 or 2 KWs, which I can give you, of course. But will your strategy work if the other 3 or 4 KWs I give you are LSI-related KWs that don't have any directly related content? (The other 3 or 4 KWs might have nothing more than a single mention .. used just once or twice in a sentence or two in each article.)

3) Each of my pages has at least one article with only 350 or so words (for various reasons, I'm constrained to little content), but each page also has a video ... and some pages also have images (with KWs for alt tags). Is that enough for your strategy to work, or do you need a lot more content?

4) I am putting up a 2nd blog Monday or Tuesday. I have an exact-match DN and some content more or less ready to go. If I bought 2 'packages', could you start on my 1st blog (the one described above) right away, but then start on my 2nd blog within the next week or so, as soon as it's indexed and has a few posts on it?

Thanks,
Richard
rbowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 09:53 PM   #3418
[Insert witty user title]
War Room Member
 
Ross Cohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 958
Thanks: 124
Thanked 334 Times in 145 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

Purchased, submitted the ticket with the information you're looking for, and happily awaiting a response from your team which I assume will be after the weekend. Your reputation on this board is excellent and I'm looking forward to seeing the results myself!

Transaction ID is 1PK053028T652380Y.

Talk soon,

Ross
Ross Cohen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ross Cohen For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 10:29 PM   #3419
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 164
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I ordered 5 campaigns. One of my keywords is in Korean and the rest are in English. Is that okay?

Congrats on your newborn granddaughter!
tucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2011, 11:53 PM   #3420
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jayski32 View Post

I currently have a project open with you for my site. Can I add another one for 5 different keywords or will that screw things up for the first one?

PS - Congrats!
For sure you can order a second campaign for your site. The five extra keywords being backlinked to will help your first campaign do even better.

Originally Posted by AllanJames View Post

Matt, can you rank a video I put up last night, with darn all views at the moment, onto page 1?
Not sure. I'm willing to give it a go if you are.

Originally Posted by ChrisWF View Post

Hi Matt

I have review blogs with a few low search and relatively low competitive keywords.
Now I assume that you could rank one of these “easy” keywords within 30 days or even faster.

Will you still be sending more links to the 5 keywords for another 60 days?

The reason I´m asking is that in the past I´ve often chose your service to rank for highly competitive keywords. But that could take a long time.
Now I want to target more easy to rank for keywords, but I would like you to give at least 90 days of your linking power to my keywords.

I thought I read that in this thread a while ago. Will you do this with this service?

Chris
Yes we do still give 90 days of maintenance links once we drive a site to page one.

Originally Posted by Dani723 View Post

Great offer! I'm in for a few.

I'd like to hit some of my sites for fairly easy to rank keywords where I'm already near the top 10.

Just to confirm, once one of the keywords breaks the top 10, you will then continue linking for all the keywords for 2 more months after, all the keywords linked evenly?

Is that right?
Yup. You are correct.

Originally Posted by jmorris18 View Post

Hi Matt - First of all Congrats on the delivery of your grandchild.. I wish you , mom, baby and the family the very best..

I wanted to ask something in-regards to your service. My site is based on the up coming Halloween niche. As you know, this niche frenzy is just around the corner. If my keywords do not make it to the first page in Google due to the timing of only 2 months or so, but reach this status after the big costume shopping adventure comes to an end. What is the price I would need to pay to have you continue doing SEO to keep this rank for next year? If I understand correctly you offer a 60 or 90 day continued support after reaching first page ranks. Is this correct? Or am wrong about this? However, I appreciate any feedback you can provide in-regards to continued SEO support.

Thank you ,
Jason
I detest seo campaigns that come with time restraints. But we would have to put something custom together for you if you wanted a years worth of maintenance links.

Originally Posted by jmorris18 View Post

Matt , Can I also ask what is your opinion on Exact Match Domains? Does one absolutely need this to rank for competitive keywords? Or can one use your service to rank a non EMD just as easy as having an exact match domain?

Thanks again ,
Jason
EMD's are great. Just like blonds are. But that doesn't mean you need to stay home from the dance if your date happens to be a brunette.

Originally Posted by montozza View Post

any fresh reviews? i would like to see some new review from some older warrior forum member...?
Fresh reviews? Take a walk pal.

Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post

Could not pass up this great offer from Matt and his team! I can foresee many more purchases coming to Matt from myself!

QUESTION: What if I wanted to be on page one for ALL 5 keywords instead of just going until one hits page one? This isn't for my recently submitted project but for another I have cooking up.

Thanks!

Kevin
You would need to send me a pm requesting a custom quote.

Originally Posted by rbowen View Post

Congrats, Grandpa!

I just noticed your generous offer as I was about to shut it down for the night. Unfortunately I have to work weekends at the mall (instead of enjoying what I thought was going to be a retired life). And I guess it wouldn't be cool to call on a weekend .. yet the offer expires Sunday midnight, right?

Well, I guess I'll take my chances with posting questions here tonight .. and please bear with me as I'm an old-guy newbie :

1) All 5 KWs have to be for the same URL .. as in one, single page of my blog, right? (I mean, I can't give you 1 KW for each of the 5 pages that comprise my blog .. right?!)

2) The reason I ask is because I followed 'conventional wisdom' (as far as I understood it), so that each page is on just 1 topic (with 1 or 2 articles) ... each article focused on 1 primary & 1 secondary KW. So I don't have any one page that has any real content written for 5 KWs .. just 1 or 2 KWs, which I can give you, of course. But will your strategy work if the other 3 or 4 KWs I give you are LSI-related KWs that don't have any directly related content? (The other 3 or 4 KWs might have nothing more than a single mention .. used just once or twice in a sentence or two in each article.)

3) Each of my pages has at least one article with only 350 or so words (for various reasons, I'm constrained to little content), but each page also has a video ... and some pages also have images (with KWs for alt tags). Is that enough for your strategy to work, or do you need a lot more content?

4) I am putting up a 2nd blog Monday or Tuesday. I have an exact-match DN and some content more or less ready to go. If I bought 2 'packages', could you start on my 1st blog (the one described above) right away, but then start on my 2nd blog within the next week or so, as soon as it's indexed and has a few posts on it?

Thanks,
Richard
You give us 1 url and 5 keywords and we will backlink to them all until your site reaches page one for one of them.

Originally Posted by tucan View Post

Hi Matt,

I ordered 5 campaigns. One of my keywords is in Korean and the rest are in English. Is that okay?

Congrats on your newborn granddaughter!
More than fine. Thanks.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlaclear For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 01:12 AM   #3421
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
XtremXpert's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 148
Thanks: 39
Thanked 38 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

A keyword with 11,600,000 results in Google and over 18,000 Exact Local Monthly Searches got to position #50 yesterday, then #48 after a while and today it is #35.

For the guy who wanted fresh reviews, one of my campaigns is now on the 90 days maintenance pack since last week and the keywords are as follows:
1. keyword - #7
2. keyword - #9
3. keyword - #10
4. keyword - #10
5. keyword - not in top 100 (there's a big difference between this one and the other keywords, I don't know why I put them in the same campaign)

From 10 keywords that I have for one website, only 3 are not in top 50, after 7 weeks of backlinking.

For another website, three keywords also hit page 4 today coming from nowhere to be found in Google.

Thank you Matt and congratulations on your second granddaughter Chloe! I wish you all the best!


Matt, can you give me a PayPal link for the $50 weekend offer? I'll add 5 more keywords to a website.
XtremXpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 01:14 AM   #3422
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 906
Thanks: 13
Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt , can you discuss with me what my cost would be for 1 year of maintenance links after you are able to reach first page of Google using my 1 of 5 of my keywords?

Thanks,
Jason
jmorris18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 02:20 AM   #3423
Billionaire In The Making
War Room Member
 
thekaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 499
Thanks: 36
Thanked 123 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi,

ive just placed 2 orders so looking forward to some great results.

i cant pm can you add me on skype 'thekaver'

thanks
thekaver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thekaver For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 02:23 AM   #3424
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: WarriorForum
Posts: 205
Thanks: 13
Thanked 22 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: Has Matt LaClear Finally Lost His Last Marble??? $99 For A Page One Google Ranking???
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Re:
"Hi Matt.. do rankings for images in Google Image search results work in the same way as rankings for ordinary search results? If so, do you allow this with your backlinking service, to backlink to and rank an image on the first page? Ie. I would give you the URL to one image (hosted on my site) and the target keywords.

This question is a bit left field, but I had to ask as I see some big potential if this were possible, to throw in the mix with my other projects with you!

Cheers"

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Good question. But unfortunately I have no idea. Just haven't tackled any of that yet. Sounds promising though.
Would you be willing to give this experiment a shot? Because I am ready with my finger on the trigger if you are! Please let me know, thanks.
KevinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 04:01 AM   #3425
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, congratulations to you and your family.

-------------

Could you please post a paypal link for ordering 5 campaigns. I would order two 5 campaigns but can't order the 10 campaign because of credit limits on my CCs.

Thank you.
undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 04:31 AM   #3426
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 181
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Orderd before and believe me Matt knows what he is doing. Ordering now for a second time for my brand new site!

Great work Matt..

Matt, I'm having a problem with my card...can I pay via Paypal?

I'd like to get in on this offer today.
Inner Athlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 06:11 AM   #3427
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
reneholz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Wedemark / Germany
Posts: 70
Thanks: 100
Thanked 41 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Inner Athlete View Post

...

Matt, I'm having a problem with my card...can I pay via Paypal?

I'd like to get in on this offer today.
same question...thx rene
reneholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 06:31 AM   #3428
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 53
Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered, can't wait to see my site on page1
SteffenP is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SteffenP For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 06:35 AM   #3429
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 85
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

After ordering one of the other services and very pleased with the results I'll take a stab with this for my brand new site....

I love set it and forget it services!
dadoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 07:08 AM   #3430
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by XtremXpert View Post

A keyword with 11,600,000 results in Google and over 18,000 Exact Local Monthly Searches got to position #50 yesterday, then #48 after a while and today it is #35.

For the guy who wanted fresh reviews, one of my campaigns is now on the 90 days maintenance pack since last week and the keywords are as follows:
1. keyword - #7
2. keyword - #9
3. keyword - #10
4. keyword - #10
5. keyword - not in top 100 (there's a big difference between this one and the other keywords, I don't know why I put them in the same campaign)

From 10 keywords that I have for one website, only 3 are not in top 50, after 7 weeks of backlinking.

For another website, three keywords also hit page 4 today coming from nowhere to be found in Google.

Thank you Matt and congratulations on your second granddaughter Chloe! I wish you all the best!

Matt, can you give me a PayPal link for the $50 weekend offer? I'll add 5 more keywords to a website.
Here you go:

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...ngle&cl=132973

Originally Posted by jmorris18 View Post

Hi Matt , can you discuss with me what my cost would be for 1 year of maintenance links after you are able to reach first page of Google using my 1 of 5 of my keywords?

Thanks,
Jason
We do not have any maintenance link packages for sale at this time.

Originally Posted by kaka21 View Post

Re:
"Hi Matt.. do rankings for images in Google Image search results work in the same way as rankings for ordinary search results? If so, do you allow this with your backlinking service, to backlink to and rank an image on the first page? Ie. I would give you the URL to one image (hosted on my site) and the target keywords.

This question is a bit left field, but I had to ask as I see some big potential if this were possible, to throw in the mix with my other projects with you!

Cheers"

Would you be willing to give this experiment a shot? Because I am ready with my finger on the trigger if you are! Please let me know, thanks.
We're awfully busy to be trying any sort of experiments at this time. Thanks anyways.

Originally Posted by undisputed View Post

Hi Matt, congratulations to you and your family.

-------------

Could you please post a paypal link for ordering 5 campaigns. I would order two 5 campaigns but can't order the 10 campaign because of credit limits on my CCs.

Thank you.
Here you go:

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...ngle&cl=132973

Originally Posted by Inner Athlete View Post

Orderd before and believe me Matt knows what he is doing. Ordering now for a second time for my brand new site!

Great work Matt..

Matt, I'm having a problem with my card...can I pay via Paypal?

I'd like to get in on this offer today.
Here you go:

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...ngle&cl=132973

Originally Posted by dadoc View Post

After ordering one of the other services and very pleased with the results I'll take a stab with this for my brand new site....

I love set it and forget it services!
Smart move. Thanks.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 07:29 AM   #3431
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 181
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Payment sent...Thanks Matt!
Inner Athlete is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Inner Athlete For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 08:05 AM   #3432
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
reneholz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Wedemark / Germany
Posts: 70
Thanks: 100
Thanked 41 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

payment sent...thanks. rene
reneholz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to reneholz For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 08:18 AM   #3433
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
SuperStu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 109
Thanks: 27
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt, payment made looking forward to your great service and generous offer.

I don't have a website, or KW's in mid for this campaign - how long do I have to put these in place?

Last edited on 24th Jul 2011 at 08:21 AM. Reason: re-read op
SuperStu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 08:31 AM   #3434
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
XtremXpert's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 148
Thanks: 39
Thanked 38 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post


Payment and ticket sent
XtremXpert is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to XtremXpert For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 08:33 AM   #3435
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
StevenK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 390
Thanks: 22
Thanked 51 Times in 47 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

Order placed with Credit card - American Express

Where do I enter my URL info with keywords?

Thanks,

Steve
StevenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 08:47 AM   #3436
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
XtremXpert's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 148
Thanks: 39
Thanked 38 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steve-K View Post

Matt,

Order placed with Credit card - American Express

Where do I enter my URL info with keywords?

Thanks,

Steve
My Help Desk - Submit a ticket
XtremXpert is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to XtremXpert For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 09:04 AM   #3437
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ultimates's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 150
Thanks: 2
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered. I had to jump on this weekend deal! Transaction ID 8CL22318XA220270Y
ultimates is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ultimates For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 10:07 AM   #3438
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Michael Clough's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: NE
Posts: 991
Thanks: 350
Thanked 180 Times in 152 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

order placed.....thanks, as always.

Like the check out system Hope your fees are less than
the "pal"....

Mike

Ticket ID: 7994BM9U9L
Michael Clough is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Clough For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 10:21 AM   #3439
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 164
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered one more before the weekend is over.

The price is so low, this is just crazy.
tucan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tucan For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 10:21 AM   #3440
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Michael Clough's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: NE
Posts: 991
Thanks: 350
Thanked 180 Times in 152 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steve-K View Post

Matt,

Order placed with Credit card - American Express

Where do I enter my URL info with keywords?

Thanks,

Steve
Steve....it's on the front page:
(After successfully submitting your payment please share your campaign info with us at My Help Desk - Submit a ticket . Once you do we will begin communicating with you regarding your campaign on the ticket that you create. Thanks!)
Michael Clough is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Clough For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 11:13 AM   #3441
Chuck Norris
 
calebping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 47
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello there Matt! I want this $50 package and pay via PayPal, please do me a favor. Thanks
calebping is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 12:12 PM   #3442
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
XtremXpert's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 148
Thanks: 39
Thanked 38 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by calebping View Post

Hello there Matt! I want this $50 package and pay via PayPal, please do me a favor. Thanks
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...ngle&cl=132973
I think it should work.
XtremXpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 12:18 PM   #3443
Chuck Norris
 
calebping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 47
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by XtremXpert View Post

Alright! Thanks mate
calebping is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 01:13 PM   #3444
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 173
Thanks: 4
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

placed my order - Reference Number: 00000170
what is next to proceed?
cebu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 01:59 PM   #3445
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
XtremXpert's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 148
Thanks: 39
Thanked 38 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cebu View Post

placed my order - Reference Number: 00000170
what is next to proceed?
My Help Desk - Submit a ticket
XtremXpert is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to XtremXpert For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 04:22 PM   #3446
ozpwer-lim
 
ozpower's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Matt. I was in the process of filling up the form for my 10 campaigns. One final question please. In your form (re: My Help Desk - Submit a Ticket) it asks me to enter 5 keyword phrases per campaign. I understand you guarantee to rank in Google first page one of these 5 keyword phrases. Can I get to choose which one among the 5 I'd like you to rank for? Or should I just enter the preferred keyword in the first box?
ozpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 04:29 PM   #3447
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 164
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

One of the five keywords reaches page one, your campaign ends at that point.

You don't choose which one.
tucan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tucan For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 04:33 PM   #3448
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
rbowen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Good Ole USofA
Posts: 778
Thanks: 1,274
Thanked 193 Times in 150 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Grandpa Matt

I just placed one order. Thinking about placing 1 or 2 more orders ... but still have some questions I asked earlier (post #3439) ... probably a little too long to answer, huh? (No wonder, as busy as this WSO must have you.)

OK, let me combine them and be more concise:

Will your strategy work for a page on my site with relatively little content on it for the 5 KWs I give you?

Thanks,
Richard
rbowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 06:01 PM   #3449
Cool Guy
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 126
Thanks: 2
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, it's me again. Can I get a 6 campaign pack url to pay for at the special price please. Thank you. Great job so far on my other campaigns, many thanks!

& Congrats on the granddaughter, best wishes.
RWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2011, 06:07 PM   #3450
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (This Weekend Only)!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered and paid by CC. I put the online order number in on the support ticket since there is no PP/eJunkie ID.

Thanks
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewG For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
google, learn, page, pepperoni, pizza, ranking, read, trade

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:01 AM.