Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 09:14 AM   #3851
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 36
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I continue to get Page one rankings with this service, couldn't be more pleases!!
wobtrader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wobtrader For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 09:58 AM   #3852
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Alrighty so obviously there are link blasts going out periodically, as there seem to be page one rankings coming in in chunks.

Matt- not trying to dig too much into your strategy because obviously it is working but how often do these blasts go out?
lost2442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 10:08 AM   #3853
Active Warrior
 
simbot82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 53
Thanks: 24
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Glad to hear it. We'll take real good care of you. Thanks.
Hey Matt spirits not dampened but I was aware that I could not include "SEO" within my keywords. This really affects me as the top 5 keys dilver 2700 visitors and only one does not hace SEO in it.

what can i do?
simbot82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 10:28 AM   #3854
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wobtrader View Post

I continue to get Page one rankings with this service, couldn't be more pleases!!
Thanks for the review!

Originally Posted by lost2442 View Post

Alrighty so obviously there are link blasts going out periodically, as there seem to be page one rankings coming in in chunks.

Matt- not trying to dig too much into your strategy because obviously it is working but how often do these blasts go out?
You are incorrect in your assumption in why the rankings seem to come in chunks. Our servers are submitting links to our network 24/7. So the output is always static for us.

But we're significantly increasing the size of our network and have been playing with a new tactic on raising the pr's of our blog sites. As soon as we tested a small portion we saw huge increases in rankings.

Plus we are constantly growing the size of our network every month. As we add more sites the juice increases.

There is a reason we can do what we do. The reason no one else has is simple. They don't think it can be done.

How's that for an ear full? Thanks for your question though. It did make sense and needed to be asked I suppose.

Originally Posted by simbot82 View Post

Hey Matt spirits not dampened but I was aware that I could not include "SEO" within my keywords. This really affects me as the top 5 keys dilver 2700 visitors and only one does not hace SEO in it.

what can i do?
We'll just refund your money if you cannot come up with any other non seo related keywords.

I'm not interested in being paid $99 to a rank keywords that can make us much more if we ranked for them ourselves.

Plus I really have a problem with competitors asking me to rank seo related keywords for them. If they can't grab it themselves then why on God's green earth would I help strengthen a competitors foothold against us in the marketplace. I view it on the same par as begging.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 11:30 AM   #3855
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
BloggingPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: TX
Posts: 2,123
Thanks: 43
Thanked 552 Times in 387 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So how long does your rank stick on page one? Anyone used this service to rank more competitive keywords and then remained on page one after the link building had ceased?
BloggingPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 11:55 AM   #3856
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 143
Thanked 248 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BloggingPro View Post

So how long does your rank stick on page one? Anyone used this service to rank more competitive keywords and then remained on page one after the link building had ceased?
Hey.

I used Matt's service some time ago for a fairly competitive keyword.

He let me know that I had hit page one and gave me a month's worth of free "upkeep" links. When I first got the e-mail, I was at spot #8.

... about a week after the additional "upkeep" links were finished, my site fell off Google completely. I wasn't terribly upset. Stuff happens and Google can be fickle.

However, about three days after that, my site came back into the #2 spot. I was ranking ahead of ESPN, Sports Illustrated, and CNN for a competitive keyword that has super-charged my site's traffic.

Believe in Matt. And have patience.

So, to answer your question from my personal experience: yes, my site has stuck around, and even gone much higher, after the link-building campaign ended. Did it experience a Google dance? Of course, and that should be expected. But for Matt to rank me above ESPN and SI -- well, that speaks for itself.

He is simply the best at what he does.
Nate Simms is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nate Simms For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 12:06 PM   #3857
Active Warrior
 
equal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 50
Thanks: 11
Thanked 9 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can I use non-english keywords? And what about age of domain? Can be just few days old?
equal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 01:33 PM   #3858
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the response-what you said makes total sense. When viewing a sites backlink profile if all the links come from sites that have 1,000+ outgoing links (older parts of the blog network), and all the links share the same characteristics, then I would think that Google wouldn't give them as much credit. But if all of a sudden a site starts acquiring links from domains that don't have as many outbound links, and possibly more inbound links then outbound, then a nice jump in the SERPs makes sense. With that being said, do you think that acquiring links from secondary sources to balance out my sites backlink profile so that it looks more natural might be a good idea and possibly speed up the page 1 process? Not trying to take away from your services but just a thought.
lost2442 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lost2442 For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 01:43 PM   #3859
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 70
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just placed an order... can't wait!
PicktownChris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PicktownChris For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 02:05 PM   #3860
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow, this service is like finding the secret sauce.

I've bought a handful of these roughly a month and a half ago. One of them already ranked 3 out of the 5 keywords I submitted on page one of Google. The others have been moving up consistently.

Matt's service is great. I hope my competitors don't find this. That's all I can say.
pacahouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 04:43 PM   #3861
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
anistars's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 74
Thanks: 2
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here's my review: Great work! 1st page. Thank you!
anistars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 04:47 PM   #3862
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt, please take look at my support ticket.

Paypal Trans. Id: 3796185373
Ominous1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 04:50 PM   #3863
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How much to rank all 5 keywords on page 1?
lrollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 05:51 PM   #3864
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

I asked several weeks ago for testimonials on the strategy where you recommended that once one of the 5 keywords makes page 1, we purchase another package and promote the remaining 4 words and a new one. This was to result in the keyword which made page 1 rising on to the top.

Guess what.

I've got the testimonial myself now!

I already had a site at #3 for it's main title keyword. Therefore, I couldn't purchase a campaign for that keyword with it on Google page 1 already. So, I bought a campaign for 5 related keywords which you have promoted several weeks.

Just absolutely randomly tonight I checked the Google ranking for the main title keyword.

It's now #2!

I have not promoted this keyword in over a year.

Wow! You are the Sifu of SEO Kung Fu!

Sincerely,

James
***President of The Matt LaClear Fan Club***
jscorbett is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 07:12 PM   #3865
Active Warrior
 
simbot82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 53
Thanks: 24
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

We'll just refund your money if you cannot come up with any other non seo related keywords.

I'm not interested in being paid $99 to a rank keywords that can make us much more if we ranked for them ourselves.

Plus I really have a problem with competitors asking me to rank seo related keywords for them. If they can't grab it themselves then why on God's green earth would I help strengthen a competitors foothold against us in the marketplace. I view it on the same par as begging.
Hey Matt,

Didn't mean to come across that way at all and sorry for the annoyance I have caused.

I completely understand your perspective. The only reason I was targeting terms with SEO in them was because all the companies on page one in my city (I am based in Australia and there are less then 3000 searches for the SEO based terms combined) have already purchased links. So yes I am capable of undertaking my own SEO but hard to compete with guys who have already purchased links. The terms not containing SEO receive low traffic.

So whilst it may appear to be begging its purely a case of your service being recommended to me in one of my threads and me trying to compete locally for around 10-20 clients.

Is there a list of terms I cannot use (eg is search engine ok)

Cheers for any feedback
simbot82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 07:18 PM   #3866
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by equal View Post

Can I use non-english keywords? And what about age of domain? Can be just few days old?
Non English keywords are fine. Yes our service works great for new sites too.

Originally Posted by lost2442 View Post

Thanks for the response-what you said makes total sense. When viewing a sites backlink profile if all the links come from sites that have 1,000+ outgoing links (older parts of the blog network), and all the links share the same characteristics, then I would think that Google wouldn't give them as much credit. But if all of a sudden a site starts acquiring links from domains that don't have as many outbound links, and possibly more inbound links then outbound, then a nice jump in the SERPs makes sense. With that being said, do you think that acquiring links from secondary sources to balance out my sites backlink profile so that it looks more natural might be a good idea and possibly speed up the page 1 process? Not trying to take away from your services but just a thought.
I'm a firm believer in getting as many links as you can. So go for it!

Originally Posted by pacahouse View Post

Wow, this service is like finding the secret sauce.

I've bought a handful of these roughly a month and a half ago. One of them already ranked 3 out of the 5 keywords I submitted on page one of Google. The others have been moving up consistently.

Matt's service is great. I hope my competitors don't find this. That's all I can say.
Originally Posted by anistars View Post

Here's my review: Great work! 1st page. Thank you!
Originally Posted by jscorbett View Post

Matt,

I asked several weeks ago for testimonials on the strategy where you recommended that once one of the 5 keywords makes page 1, we purchase another package and promote the remaining 4 words and a new one. This was to result in the keyword which made page 1 rising on to the top.

Guess what.

I've got the testimonial myself now!

I already had a site at #3 for it's main title keyword. Therefore, I couldn't purchase a campaign for that keyword with it on Google page 1 already. So, I bought a campaign for 5 related keywords which you have promoted several weeks.

Just absolutely randomly tonight I checked the Google ranking for the main title keyword.

It's now #2!

I have not promoted this keyword in over a year.

Wow! You are the Sifu of SEO Kung Fu!

Sincerely,

James
***President of The Matt LaClear Fan Club***
Thanks for the reviews! Rock on my friends!!

Originally Posted by Ominous1 View Post

Matt, please take look at my support ticket.

Paypal Trans. Id: 3796185373
I do not handle tickets. I have a full staff in place handling them. Are you saying you posted a question or comment on your ticket and it was ignored?

Originally Posted by lrollins View Post

How much to rank all 5 keywords on page 1?
This is the service you need:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...k-out-now.html

Just keep having us run those until we get you to where you want to get. There is huge link juice flowing out of that package!
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 08:16 PM   #3867
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

I do not handle tickets. I have a full staff in place handling them. Are you saying you posted a question or comment on your ticket and it was ignored?
No, I am unhappy with the end-result that was reached. Basically saying I'm S.O.L. on a minor error on my part which I noticed 12 days into your service. I just don't want to have one keyword rank highly and the others being nowhere to be found.
Ominous1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 08:21 PM   #3868
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ominous1 View Post

No, I am unhappy with the end-result that was reached. Basically saying I'm S.O.L. on a minor error on my part which I noticed 12 days into your service. I just don't want to have one keyword rank highly and the others being nowhere to be found.
So you gave us five keywords and we backlinked all 5 until one reached page one. That's the way this service works. I have it clearly detailed in the OP. You were expecting five page one rankings for $99?
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 09:50 PM   #3869
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Marc_L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 796
Thanks: 120
Thanked 109 Times in 99 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ominous1 View Post

No, I am unhappy with the end-result that was reached. Basically saying I'm S.O.L. on a minor error on my part which I noticed 12 days into your service. I just don't want to have one keyword rank highly and the others being nowhere to be found.
That's not a minor error at all.
Marc_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 10:00 PM   #3870
Just a Random Guy
War Room Member
 
wclements's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Posts: 97
Thanks: 46
Thanked 53 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Marc_L View Post

That's not a minor error at all.
Yeah, seriously!

Ominous1,

I shouldn't have to be saying this, but bite the damn bullet and send in a new order with the original 4 un-ranked keywords and a new 5th keyword... and get on with your week.

Pretty sure Matt would accept another order under those conditions (or he'd just refund it if it was unacceptable). He's a nice enough guy, though.

Or, you can buy backlinks from his other thread and get similar results.

Just my two cents.

-William Clements
wclements is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 10:01 PM   #3871
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

So you gave us five keywords and we backlinked all 5 until one reached page one. That's the way this service works. I have it clearly detailed in the OP. You were expecting five page one rankings for $99?
No, not at all. I used another link building / seo package and it included one of the keywords I gave you by mistake. That word is already #12 in the rankings, so I'm worried that your service will end after only less than 2 weeks of being active due to the crossing of a keyword.
Ominous1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 10:08 PM   #3872
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Marc_L View Post

That's not a minor error at all.
Originally Posted by wclements View Post

Yeah, seriously!

Ominous1,

I shouldn't have to be saying this, but bite the damn bullet and send in a new order with the original 4 un-ranked keywords and a new 5th keyword... and get on with your week.

Pretty sure Matt would accept another order under those conditions (or he'd just refund it if it was unacceptable). He's a nice enough guy, though.

Or, you can buy backlinks from his other thread and get similar results.

Just my two cents.

Will
Look, I understand this is a public forum, but honestly, I intended for this to be a conversation between myself and Matt.

The keyword was already ranking, I crossed it and noticed 12 days into it.

I would just like to be reassured that I won't have a keyword in page one and the others on page 100. Just a, don't worry, I'll take care of you, etc.

Hopefully you guys can understand my frustration, so I apologize if I sound a little rude.

Last edited on 24th Aug 2011 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Edited for language - O1
Ominous1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 10:12 PM   #3873
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ominous1 View Post

Look, I understand this is a public forum, but honestly, if this were a conversation in public, you would not be getting involved.

The word was already ranking, I crossed a word and noticed 12 days into it.

I would just like to be reassured that I won't have a keyword in page one and the others on page 100.

You can understand my frustration, so I apologize if I sound a little rude.
This thread is used for presales questions. You're here trying to circumvent not only the system we have but also the communication process we have in place.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 10:15 PM   #3874
Active Warrior
 
simbot82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 53
Thanks: 24
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt

If need be can I change the target website and 5 keyterms if the campaign has not yet commenced?


Cheers
simbot82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 10:18 PM   #3875
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by simbot82 View Post

Hey Matt

If need be can I change the target website and 5 keyterms if the campaign has not yet commenced?


Cheers
As long as we haven't started backlinking on it that would be fine. Just post on your request on your ticket.

Once links start going out we lock everything down the way it was entered by the customer. It would cost us a lot of extra money to have to get in and edit things. Our pricing point is as low as it is for a reason.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlaclear For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 10:18 PM   #3876
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 133
Thanks: 3
Thanked 48 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How long would it take to get to the first page?
sqnwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 10:20 PM   #3877
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sqnwk View Post

How long would it take to get to the first page?
I have no idea.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 10:24 PM   #3878
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

This thread is used for presales questions. You're here trying to circumvent not only the system we have but also the communication process we have in place.
I would be open to paying for the cost of changing the keywords. Ultimately what I was looking for were solutions to this issue.

Last edited on 24th Aug 2011 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Edited - O1
Ominous1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 10:32 PM   #3879
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ominous1 View Post

Matt, that's bologna (to put it in a nice way). I wanted solutions, not an I'm sorry. Testimonials are used in presales, I am giving my feedback.

I would be open to paying for the cost, of changing the keywords, ultimately what I was looking for. You're services might be great, but your posts seem a little condescending.
We can charge as low as we do because we keep costs down. If we were to allow edits in mid stream like you are requesting we would have to repay our subcontractors to do the work. Plus then we have to freeze the scheduler and find which articles were yours and edit them as well. Also once a campaign has started we extensively backlink the backlinks. Which means we would have to run a whole new campaign for you and all the work we had previously done would have been for free.

I am sorry you gave us the wrong keywords. But coming here on the thread after you were denied the request on your ticket isn't going to help your case either.

It should however serve as a warning that folks need to be sure of the keywords they are entering. Because our campaigns do not come with reset buttons.

No matter how much one might persistently ask for it.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 10:42 PM   #3880
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

We can charge as low as we do because we keep costs down. If we were to allow edits in mid stream like you are requesting we would have to repay our subcontractors to do the work. Plus then we have to freeze the scheduler and find which articles were yours and edit them as well. Plus once a campaign has started we extensively backlink the backlinks. Which means we would have to run a whole new campaign for you and all the work we had previously done would have been for free.

It should however serve as a warning that folks need to be sure of the keywords they are entering.
Matt, so if you are unhappy with something at a store, do you not ask to speak to the manager?

Your post makes perfect sense to me. An explanation such as the one you gave just now was enough for me to understand the complexities of what you are running. Put yourself in my shoes. Getting an "I'm sorry you can't" is different than an "I'm sorry you can't, because of x,y,z."

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

I am sorry you gave us the wrong keywords. But coming here on the thread after you were denied the request on on your ticket isn't going to help your case either.

Because our campaigns do not come with reset buttons.

No matter how persistently they are asked for.
How not to treat customers 101
Ominous1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 10:51 PM   #3881
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ominous1 View Post

Matt, so if you are unhappy with something at a store, do you not ask to speak to the manager?

Your post makes perfect sense to me. An explanation such as the one you gave just now was enough for me to understand the complexities of what you are running. Put yourself in my shoes. Getting an "I'm sorry you can't" is different than an "I'm sorry you can't, because of x,y,z."

How not to treat customers 101
Sorry to disappoint. But I'm in the business of grabbing page one rankings for Warriors not kissing their rears. Now I'm going to bed.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Aug 2011, 01:35 AM   #3882
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 166
Thanks: 3,002
Thanked 25 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt, once I order the "5 Campaigns for $350", will I need to submit 25 Keywords (5x5) to you guys?

Also, once you get us to Page #1, do our keywords usually stick (on Page 1) for the long-term (months-years on end); at least if the competition isn't insane (like the insurance & finance niches)?

Also, if we're like #5 and #6 already (on Page 1) for our main keywords, can we use your service, or must the keyword phrases be on Page 2 and lower? If we can use the service for phrases already on Page 1, will you be able to get us to #1 within like 30-60 days?

_____________________________


I also sent you an e-mail over at your personal e-mail address that is entitled, "Getting My Own "Existing Site" Ranked?", so reply back to it whenever you have some time...

Edit: When I sent my message to the @seotrafficservices.org one, I got a "Mailer-Daemon" message, so I forwarded my original message to your "mattl@seoextreme.net" one!

I can't wait to start doing business with you and your team!

THANKS!
subse7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Aug 2011, 03:32 AM   #3883
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 67
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just one question:

what happens if a warrior is giving you the same keywords than another warrior has already given randomly ?

do you just deny the work ?

i mean u got tons of sales here and maybe you got some cases there.

Thanks.
asaolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Aug 2011, 06:01 AM   #3884
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 37
Thanks: 25
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, Are you open for new orders?
DebB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Aug 2011, 08:13 AM   #3885
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melfort, Saskatchewan
Posts: 401
Thanks: 13
Thanked 31 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have ordered ten packages now, and my first one just hit page #1 in Google. Matt has come through as promised, and I look forward to seeing all the rest of my sites hitting page # 1!
mejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mejohn For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Aug 2011, 09:48 AM   #3886
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, are you still offering this deal? Is it the PayPal $99 button on the first page of the thread to pay?
Thanks and look forward to doing business with you!
dianemk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Aug 2011, 01:48 PM   #3887
Robert Andrew
War Room Member
 
discrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 7,625
Thanks: 4,928
Thanked 5,491 Times in 3,574 Posts
Blog Entries: 29
Default
Re: Would You Trade A Pepperoni Pizza For A Page One Google Ranking? Read On To Learn How You Can!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Bookmarked
discrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Aug 2011, 06:31 PM   #3888
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by subse7en View Post

Hey Matt, once I order the "5 Campaigns for $350", will I need to submit 25 Keywords (5x5) to you guys?

Also, once you get us to Page #1, do our keywords usually stick (on Page 1) for the long-term (months-years on end); at least if the competition isn't insane (like the insurance & finance niches)?

Also, if we're like #5 and #6 already (on Page 1) for our main keywords, can we use your service, or must the keyword phrases be on Page 2 and lower? If we can use the service for phrases already on Page 1, will you be able to get us to #1 within like 30-60 days?

_____________________________


I also sent you an e-mail over at your personal e-mail address that is entitled, "Getting My Own "Existing Site" Ranked?", so reply back to it whenever you have some time...

Edit: When I sent my message to the @seotrafficservices.org one, I got a "Mailer-Daemon" message, so I forwarded my original message to your "mattl@seoextreme.net" one!

I can't wait to start doing business with you and your team!

THANKS!
First off I never answer emails. I receive over 200 of them a day and for the most part I ignore them completely. Also this service does not work for keywords already on page one. So you would need to give us keywords not already ranking there. Finally, I never give time estimates on seo campaigns. Too many variables to take into account that I do not want to be held responsible for if my prediction does not come about. I appreciate your questions though.

Originally Posted by asaolo View Post

just one question:

what happens if a warrior is giving you the same keywords than another warrior has already given randomly ?

do you just deny the work ?

i mean u got tons of sales here and maybe you got some cases there.

Thanks.
Some keywords have three Warriors on page one. We don't play favorites.

Originally Posted by DebB View Post

Hi Matt, Are you open for new orders?
Yup.

Originally Posted by dianemk View Post

Hi Matt, are you still offering this deal? Is it the PayPal $99 button on the first page of the thread to pay?
Thanks and look forward to doing business with you!
Yes you sign up by clicking the sign up button on the bottom of the first post of this thread. Thanks!
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlaclear For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Aug 2011, 10:25 PM   #3889
HyperActive Warrior
 
fren99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 135
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is my 4th project reach page 1.

Ordered: July 6
Completed: Aug 26
Ranking: #6

Thank you Matt.

Update:
Another projetc (5th) reach page 1.

Ordered: July 6
Completed: Aug 26
Ranking: #10
fren99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fren99 For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Aug 2011, 11:07 PM   #3890
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 156
Thanks: 30
Thanked 57 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just threw in an order for 5 sites. Some of them are going to be a good test against some very competitve keywords. One is for a local business with a wide area of competition. I can't wait to see what happens!

I am considering the 5k links for another offline client to cement the #1 and other page one rankings that I have already gotten for them.
JScoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JScoppa For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Aug 2011, 01:06 AM   #3891
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here is my testimonial for this service:

"On 2011-05-03 I have submitted my order for this service after reading the entire testimonials section. Yesterday, 2011-08-25 I have received an email saying that I have reached page one for one of my keywords.

This is how I rank now:
Keyword #1 -- 18 of about 15,700,000 results
Keyword #2 -- 52 of about 10,500,000 results
Keyword #3 -- 11 of about 35,800,000 results (dropped one spot but it's google dance because I was also ranking 8th at some point)
Keyword #4 -- 46 of about 186,000,000 results
Keyword #5 -- 49 of about 12,500,000 results

As you can see those are keywords with high competition and Matt has done a great job so far. A few days ago I have also ordered his 5000 backlink package and I am expecting even more good rankings as we speak. I highly recommend a combination of his packages for best results.

I took Matt almost 4 months to get the results promised but considering the competition I think it's a very short time.
"
lemag is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lemag For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Aug 2011, 03:00 AM   #3892
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i have to say it is quiet cheap!
will the service be good?
i get my seo fro the mitash website and they are doing good.
selvapriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Aug 2011, 07:27 AM   #3893
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by selvapriya View Post

i have to say it is quiet cheap!
will the service be good?
i get my seo fro the mitash website and they are doing good.
Run along and pad your posts on another thread. If you do it again here I'll immediately report you to the mods.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Aug 2011, 07:31 AM   #3894
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Born In The Pool, UK
Posts: 25
Thanks: 2
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've got three campaigns running with Matt.

They are all in very competitive niches - talking 56,600,000 results competitive and the first campaign has hit page 1 within 2 months!!!!

UN-BE-LIEV-ABLE Honestly I had a so called seo expert off of e-lance charge me 10x what this deal cost and he couldn't do what Matt and his team of Ninjas have done in a year.

Full stop this is THE best SEO service available, anywhere. If you're on the fence, then stay there because I don't need the extra competition

Thanks Matt & Ninja Team
PeterTod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Aug 2011, 07:38 AM   #3895
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PeterTod View Post

I've got three campaigns running with Matt.

They are all in very competitive niches - talking 56,600,000 results competitive and the first campaign has hit page 1 within 2 months!!!!

UN-BE-LIEV-ABLE Honestly I had a so called seo expert off of e-lance charge me 10x what this deal cost and he couldn't do what Matt and his team of Ninjas have done in a year.

Full stop this is THE best SEO service available, anywhere. If you're on the fence, then stay there because I don't need the extra competition

Thanks Matt & Ninja Team
Glad we could be of assistance! Thanks for the review.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Aug 2011, 09:43 AM   #3896
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by freemeds View Post

Matt

I am interested in your 10 campaign package.

I just sent you a pm.
Hi Matt,

I purchased your offer for the 10 campaigns.

I submitted the URLs and keywords. I am looking forward to working with your team.

My Invoice ID is 2ulpdkhjtivsf2azly2fk54eo80skkksggsc8og.

Thanks in advance

Andres
freemeds is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freemeds For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Aug 2011, 10:18 AM   #3897
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Woow it is amazing to hear nice testimonials one is coming from me:
I just submitted my website to google 4 weeks ago (so I was not even in the top 100)
within 4 weeks:
For the most important keyword: 36.680.000 results and I am on page 4 =) (32nd)
what more can I say =)
woo hoo =D
Vaernima is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vaernima For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Aug 2011, 10:20 AM   #3898
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,
I refer your SEO service to one of my friend,
the problem is he is in Saudi, and his website is in Arabic, can you also do this kind of SEO or not possible?
Thank you very much
Vaernima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Aug 2011, 10:40 AM   #3899
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 356
Thanks: 246
Thanked 51 Times in 46 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

When will this wso end?

Will you give us a one week warning before you end this wso?
johnrichardjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Aug 2011, 11:33 AM   #3900
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
XtremXpert's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 148
Thanks: 39
Thanked 38 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by johnrichardjack View Post

When will this wso end?

Will you give us a one week warning before you end this wso?
Why on earth would he do that???
XtremXpert is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to XtremXpert For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
google, learn, page, pepperoni, pizza, ranking, read, trade

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:19 PM.