Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 2nd Sep 2011, 09:18 PM   #4001
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 21
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It is just a video site that scrape videos from youtube. Nothing out of the ordinary. It is just that some link build network would consider it as not a unique content site.
mojo is offline  
Unread 3rd Sep 2011, 05:44 AM   #4002
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Marc_L View Post

There is no need to pre-confirm sites or keywords as long as they aren't gambling,porn,male enhancement, escorts, etc. If it's "questionable" then most likely it isn't acceptable to us. However if you aren't sure then state the niche here in the thread for the benefit of anybody else who may have the same question.

You also need to make sure that the keywords you pick are related to your site.
Just to add...

SEO-related keywords are not accepted by Matt either.
antfer is offline  
Unread 3rd Sep 2011, 06:21 AM   #4003
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 34
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi matt, still awaiting for your response iam new to the forum, have a new website, submitted to dmoz, I was looking to purchase your service, most of my keywords are three word phrase with local uk geographical areas, would the first page still be possible for local searches on google, as iam new I cannot pm.

Your response would be appreciated thanks
sol20y is offline  
Unread 3rd Sep 2011, 07:40 AM   #4004
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sol20y View Post

Hi matt near to seo and warrior, my domain is only a few weeks old and site two weeks. Does your package guarantee local searches on page 1, ie non generic with area
Yup.

Originally Posted by guamguy View Post

Hi Matt,

I have some campaigns running for the Page 1 GR . After reaching first page it's my understanding that backlinks need to continue to flow to the site on a consistent basis... basically forever to gain rank or keep a ranking. After reaching page one I know your team will add more links to stabilize the first page rankings but inevitably the links will stop after a little while.

I know that SEOTS has other services of 750 and 5000 Do Follow article links but do you have monthly memberships to continue a consistent linking service after reaching the first page?

So what's more beneficial?

Blasting a url with 5K links within 1 month's time or a consistent 100-200 links per day? I guess they're both kind of the same depending on how the 5K links are dispersed throughout the month.

What's your experience tell you?

Thanks in advance,

Gil
If you want to improve the ranking for a keyword already on page one then the 5000 service is what you need.

Originally Posted by antfer View Post

Just to add...

SEO-related keywords are not accepted by Matt either.
Damn right. It cracks me up how competitors ask us to rank for "seo expert" or keywords like that. If they were really an seo expert they would of grabbed the ranking for themselves. I'll not do that to their potential customers. Besides, I want that traffic for myself knowing how valuable it is. Why would I grab it for someone else for $99?

Originally Posted by sol20y View Post

Hi matt, still awaiting for your response iam new to the forum, have a new website, submitted to dmoz, I was looking to purchase your service, most of my keywords are three word phrase with local uk geographical areas, would the first page still be possible for local searches on google, as iam new I cannot pm.

Your response would be appreciated thanks
Yup.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 3rd Sep 2011, 08:51 AM   #4005
Content & SEO Enthusiast
War Room Member
 
Liam Hamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,227
Thanks: 694
Thanked 270 Times in 156 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I may be interested in your service. I have a site that was climbing nicely for numerous keywords(it's 7 or 8 months old) with a combination of links I built myself, and links I outsourced. That was until I ordered a scrapebox blast on Fiverr. I had never been interested in scrapebox/xrumer but at that time was frustrated with this site not getting into the top 10, so I guess I was getting a bit desperate as I used to own a similar site in the same niche that made very nice money each week from organic search traffic.

I didn't want all the links going just to the homepage/one keyword so I gave him a few different pages and keywords. He had never dealt with an order like that before so didn't really know how to configure the software for the 'blast'. To cut a long story short, he ended up blasting something like 22,000 links to the site(rather than the advertised 10,000), and ever since - the site has dropped like a stone for all but one keyword

This was 6 weeks or so ago, and from what I understand, it is most probably dancing as opposed to it being penalized or slapped. It's still indexed, and for one of its keywords it is number 10. In the last couple of weeks I've really started to add more content and build more(quality and varied) links to it, to hopefully get it back again for all those keywords. I really need to concentrate my time on other projects though, so have been looking for a hands-off backlinking/SEO service like this to hopefully get the site back up again for my keywords.

Do you think your service could do this? Like I say, I don't think my site has been penalized, but that scrapebox blast I stupidly ordered(I'm anti scrapebox/xrumer usually and had never used either before) has probably hurt it some. If your service could get it back, I'd be extremely grateful
Liam Hamer is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Liam Hamer For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Sep 2011, 03:12 PM   #4006
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 165
Thanks: 3
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have been running more than 10 campaigns with Matt and so far every campaign is going smooth.
One campaign has already met the target.
3 keywords out of 5 are on Page 1
2 keywords are on Page 2
The promise was made and the guaranteed ranking is over delivered.
This ranking was achieved in 2 months and 1 week.
Thank you.

P.S: Are we good to go with Herbs niche ? Chinese Herbs ? My site is a US site where we sell Chinese herbs and Chinese herbal remedies. I do not sell drugs or pharmacy on that site.
sagittarionz is offline  
Unread 3rd Sep 2011, 03:41 PM   #4007
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 44
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt

I purchased your 5 keyword package yesterday OnlineOrder_00000339


but i didnt see a link to the page where i give you my url and keywords. Can you send it to me at rohhalifestyle at yahoo dot co dot uk

The keywords are for google.co.uk i hope this is ok

Thanks
kls1 is offline  
Unread 3rd Sep 2011, 04:10 PM   #4008
Just a Random Guy
War Room Member
 
wclements's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Posts: 97
Thanks: 46
Thanked 53 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kls1 View Post

Hi Matt

I purchased your 5 keyword package yesterday OnlineOrder_00000339


but i didnt see a link to the page where i give you my url and keywords. Can you send it to me at rohhalifestyle at yahoo dot co dot uk

The keywords are for google.co.uk i hope this is ok

Thanks
My Help Desk - Submit a ticket
wclements is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to wclements For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Sep 2011, 05:01 PM   #4009
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 164
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt, is there going to be a sale for this WSO on labor day?
tucan is offline  
Unread 3rd Sep 2011, 05:03 PM   #4010
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Marc_L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 800
Thanks: 121
Thanked 109 Times in 99 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tucan View Post

Matt, is there going to be a sale for this WSO on labor day?
Probably not. Even if we were going to we wouldn't tell you now
Marc_L is offline  
Unread 4th Sep 2011, 12:35 AM   #4011
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 6
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

Just want to be clear before purchasing. For the 10 campaign package I provide 10 URLs with 5 keywords each for a total of 50 keywords, and I pay a one time fee of $600. After that I sit back and wait for at least one keyword from each of those 10 URLs to rank on page one. Is that right?


Thanks.
Barry
bmf846 is offline  
Unread 4th Sep 2011, 01:27 PM   #4012
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

35 days 34,800,000 results #16 (not even indexed before)
that is amazing.
matt i would like to buy the package for 5 can you give me the link... I skip through the pages but culd not find the 5 package.

Thank you very much XD
Vaernima is offline  
Unread 4th Sep 2011, 01:30 PM   #4013
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bmf846 View Post

Hey Matt,

Just want to be clear before purchasing. For the 10 campaign package I provide 10 URLs with 5 keywords each for a total of 50 keywords, and I pay a one time fee of $600. After that I sit back and wait for at least one keyword from each of those 10 URLs to rank on page one. Is that right?


Thanks.
Barry
One more thing,
For each url link juice will continue 10 more days after 1 keyword reach to the first page.
Vaernima is offline  
Unread 4th Sep 2011, 02:33 PM   #4014
Just a Random Guy
War Room Member
 
wclements's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Posts: 97
Thanks: 46
Thanked 53 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bmf846 View Post

Hey Matt,

Just want to be clear before purchasing. For the 10 campaign package I provide 10 URLs with 5 keywords each for a total of 50 keywords, and I pay a one time fee of $600. After that I sit back and wait for at least one keyword from each of those 10 URLs to rank on page one. Is that right?


Thanks.
Barry
Although I'm not Matt, I can assure you that you're correct.

Originally Posted by Vaernima View Post

35 days 34,800,000 results #16 (not even indexed before)
that is amazing.
matt i would like to buy the package for 5 can you give me the link... I skip through the pages but culd not find the 5 package.

Thank you very much XD
You mean https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...ngle&cl=132973 this link? (Package of 5)

Originally Posted by Vaernima View Post

One more thing,
For each url link juice will continue 10 more days after 1 keyword reach to the first page.
Matt has said before that, yes, they will continue link-building for 10 more days after you reach the first page. Just a bonus.

Originally Posted by bidslover View Post

Do you accept paypal or only credit card?
When you click the buy button on the first post in this thread, doesn't it take you to PayPal? Try this: https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...ngle&cl=132973 (Single URL Package)

-William Clements
wclements is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to wclements For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Sep 2011, 03:19 PM   #4015
SEO & Graphic Designer
War Room Member
 
johnben1444's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 4,019
Thanks: 540
Thanked 590 Times in 521 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does this your strategy include competitive keywords and how long does it take to get the site on the top of SERP.
johnben1444 is offline  
Unread 4th Sep 2011, 07:13 PM   #4016
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 6
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wclements View Post

Although I'm not Matt, I can assure you that you're correct.
Thanks William.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to do multiple campaigns for different pages on the same site or is it limited to one campaign per domain?

bmf846 is offline  
Unread 4th Sep 2011, 07:14 PM   #4017
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bmf846 View Post

Thanks William.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to do multiple campaigns for different pages on the same site or is it limited to one campaign per domain?

1 URL(only 1 page on a single domain) / 1 campaign / 5 keywords

Domains are not limited.

So if you want to open campaign 1-5 to yoursite's page 1-5 then that is doable.

At least that's how it is working with Matt for me now.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 4th Sep 2011, 07:21 PM   #4018
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by johnben1444 View Post

Does this your strategy include competitive keywords and how long does it take to get the site on the top of SERP.
Yes, you get to pick the keywords. For sure they can be competitive. How long will it take to drive one of them to page one. I have absolutely no idea. SEO campaigns take time is all I can offer you as an answer.

Originally Posted by bmf846 View Post

Thanks William.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to do multiple campaigns for different pages on the same site or is it limited to one campaign per domain?

For sure you can. You will just need to use different keywords per campaign is all.

Originally Posted by ca3s4r View Post

1 URL(only 1 page on a single domain) / 1 campaign / 5 keywords

Domains are not limited.

So if you want to open campaign 1-5 to yoursite's page 1-5 then that is doable.

At least that's how it is working with Matt for me now.
Didn't I run across a wso in which you are offering similar services to my own?
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 4th Sep 2011, 07:33 PM   #4019
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 165
Thanks: 3
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sagittarionz View Post

I have been running more than 10 campaigns with Matt and so far every campaign is going smooth.
One campaign has already met the target.
3 keywords out of 5 are on Page 1
2 keywords are on Page 2
The promise was made and the guaranteed ranking is over delivered.
This ranking was achieved in 2 months and 1 week.
Thank you.

P.S: Are we good to go with Herbs niche ? Chinese Herbs ? My site is a US site where we sell Chinese herbs and Chinese herbal remedies. I do not sell drugs or pharmacy on that site.
You seem to forget my last post.
sagittarionz is offline  
Unread 4th Sep 2011, 07:39 PM   #4020
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Didn't I run across a wso in which you are offering similar services to my own?
Hey Matt,

I'm also a happy customer of yours with 15 campaigns running.

Also you told me to jump in the waters and try them, and I still thank you for that phrase because that made me achieve a big deal.

So many thanks to you and your team Matt.

You have a fan of you here for life.

Isac
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 5th Sep 2011, 06:19 AM   #4021
Content & SEO Enthusiast
War Room Member
 
Liam Hamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,227
Thanks: 694
Thanked 270 Times in 156 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

Not sure if you saw my post up the page, but I decided to stop being hesitant and just go for it - $99 one url package ordered

Just a very quick question - do you recommend continuing with my own SEO and backlinking in addition to your service? Or do you think it's safe(and maybe even better) just to leave it to you and your team?
Liam Hamer is offline  
Unread 5th Sep 2011, 08:01 AM   #4022
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ca3s4r View Post

Hey Matt,

I'm also a happy customer of yours with 15 campaigns running.

Also you told me to jump in the waters and try them, and I still thank you for that phrase because that made me achieve a big deal.

So many thanks to you and your team Matt.

You have a fan of you here for life.

Isac
Now that you are a competitor of ours here on the forum I would appreciate if you would quit doing business with us. I have no idea what your intentions are using our services if you yourself are saying you can do it better than we can. Unless you're stating you cannot. Then why offer the service?

Originally Posted by Liam Hamer View Post

Matt,

Not sure if you saw my post up the page, but I decided to stop being hesitant and just go for it - $99 one url package ordered

Just a very quick question - do you recommend continuing with my own SEO and backlinking in addition to your service? Or do you think it's safe(and maybe even better) just to leave it to you and your team?
I prefer that you do not work on campaigns that we ourselves are also working on. I don't like to share credit for our accomplishments.
mattlaclear is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattlaclear For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Sep 2011, 08:41 AM   #4023
Content & SEO Enthusiast
War Room Member
 
Liam Hamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,227
Thanks: 694
Thanked 270 Times in 156 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

I prefer that you do not work on campaigns that we ourselves are also working on. I don't like to share credit for our accomplishments.
That's fine with me, the site and its rankings has been stressing me out recently so I'm glad you guys will take the load off
Liam Hamer is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Liam Hamer For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Sep 2011, 01:37 PM   #4024
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 165
Thanks: 3
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt, is there a reason that you are ignoring my previous posts ? If there is one then kindly tell me what is it? Thank you.
sagittarionz is offline  
Unread 5th Sep 2011, 02:25 PM   #4025
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

How do I know you would be needy? Just a hunch. But judging from the fact you have felt the need twice now to lecture me or correct me tells me you're someone I don't want to work with.

I really do wish you long success though. Now go bug someone else.
I'm amazed you're still getting business with an attitude like that.

Are you really saying that the backlinks you build will not show up in Site Explorer or other backlink checking software because that don't sit right with me ?
spirituscorpus is offline  
Unread 5th Sep 2011, 04:18 PM   #4026
seohustlers.com
War Room Member
 
Elion Makkink's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 699
Thanks: 57
Thanked 312 Times in 100 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

How long would it take to get #1 rank with "consolidating student loans"?

Kinda competitive niche, however I do have consolidatingstudentloans.eu :-)
Elion Makkink is offline  
Unread 5th Sep 2011, 05:34 PM   #4027
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sagittarionz View Post

Matt, is there a reason that you are ignoring my previous posts ? If there is one then kindly tell me what is it? Thank you.
No reason at all. What posts are you talking about?

Originally Posted by spirituscorpus View Post

I'm amazed you're still getting business with an attitude like that.

Are you really saying that the backlinks you build will not show up in Site Explorer or other backlink checking software because that don't sit right with me ?
Take a hike pal. I could care less what you think regarding my attitude or my business model. Our success speaks for itself.

Our links show up just fine with Ahrefs.

Originally Posted by Elion Makkink View Post

Hi Matt,

How long would it take to get #1 rank with "consolidating student loans"?

Kinda competitive niche, however I do have consolidatingstudentloans.eu :-)
No idea friend. SEO takes time. How much time? It varies so much that I have learned never to give predictions.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 5th Sep 2011, 05:44 PM   #4028
HyperActive Warrior
 
link82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 256
Thanks: 146
Thanked 64 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

Can you PM me with your e-mail address? Have a few ?s I'd like to ask.

Thanks.
link82 is offline  
Unread 5th Sep 2011, 05:53 PM   #4029
yyz
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Matt:


Great to have stumbled upon your services here and kudos to have developed such an offering – really motivational to reading all the testimonials.


I am wondering if you can provide me with some advice on how best to structure engaging in your services, with an end goal of being able to rank on Page 1 for all the keywords on site(s).


I understand your $99 offer to be applied for 1 URL with five different keywords provided to you. I also understand the $350/$$600 offer for 5/10 campaigns but if I understand correctly these can’t be optimized with same set of 5 keywords for the same URL, as indicated that the campaign has already started with the keywords.
So I am wondering if I would like to rank on Page 1 for a multiple of keywords for a single site, how should I start off.


If this would be customization, please PM (as I can’t) and would like to begin on the right note.


Thanks a bunch
Bobby
yyz is offline  
Unread 5th Sep 2011, 06:00 PM   #4030
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Now that you are a competitor of ours here on the forum I would appreciate if you would quit doing business with us. I have no idea what your intentions are using our services if you yourself are saying you can do it better than we can. Unless you're stating you cannot. Then why offer the service?
Hi Matt,

The current campaigns I have with you have been on going for months. I understand what you mean and yea I won't open new campaigns.

At the time when I bought campaigns with your team was because I did not want to do the SEO myself.

Thank you for your time, I'd rather send you these messages by pm but yeah you don't accept pms.

Again Matt, I don't plan to open new campaigns with you. That would be unethical. But yeah just wanted to tell you that the current campaigns have been on-going for months.

If you have even a few minutes Matt it would be an honor to chat with you.

Thanks,
Isac
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 5th Sep 2011, 06:01 PM   #4031
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Just bought you service
Transaction ID: 5X745933DN5528711

I'm waiting for the status of my ticket now

Thank for the great offer.
vimax is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to vimax For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Sep 2011, 09:47 PM   #4032
Active Warrior
 
pokerpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 65
Thanks: 14
Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This came out over a year ago...i'm was wondering is it still as effective today?
Thank you
pokerpro is offline  
Unread 5th Sep 2011, 09:56 PM   #4033
Just a Random Guy
War Room Member
 
wclements's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Posts: 97
Thanks: 46
Thanked 53 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pokerpro View Post

This came out over a year ago...i'm was wondering is it still as effective today?
Thank you
You should read the last several pages of posts. It is definitely effective today. Many people have reported reaching page one in just the past couple weeks in this thread.

-William Clements
wclements is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wclements For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Sep 2011, 10:09 PM   #4034
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt would you be able to rank for a keywords such as "installment loans for bad credit"? I am a little unclear because of everything I've heard about stop words such as "for" in it. Thanks looking forward to doing business with you.
jeremytyler662 is offline  
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 03:43 AM   #4035
Web Designer
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Cyprus
Posts: 43
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Matt i am very interesting on your service please allow me to ask a one question before i place my order.

I have a website which is 301 redirected from the http:// address to https:// (same domain) can you still offer your service effective on this website?

Thank you!
alwin is offline  
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 03:51 AM   #4036
Warrior To The Core
 
dessytall1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 157
Thanks: 35
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hello Matt,

I got some questions for you and I hope to receive a reply asap.

1. Do you work with lottery, gambling and betting keywords
2. If any of my keywords happen to be on the 1st page of Google, how long with it stay there

These are my questions for now, I will be very grateful if you can
give me a reply soon.
dessytall1 is offline  
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 06:17 AM   #4037
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Alfred Shelver's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Posts: 1,016
Thanks: 956
Thanked 451 Times in 247 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

BACKLINKS - MY EXPERIENCE: For those wondering and concerned about back-links not showing or being picked up by checking software. I cannot answer any technical questions on this but here is my experience. My 3 month old website now has a PR 3 and all that I have done is one campaign of Matt s service for the website (nothing else). My understanding is PR is based on backlinks so they sure as heck are being picked up somewhere. Okay I must admit this PR3 is a little bit of a fluke as my other sites only have PR 1 and PR2 after Matt's service but you must admit that is still pretty darn good.


I really do not get onto WF as much as I would like to any more, but I always pop in here to follow this thread its a addictive ( I know I am not the only one LOL).

Matt you have some groupies I can see by the people who answer questions on your behalf. I must admit I find it difficult not to answer every one because most people ask questions that have been answered 100s of times.
Alfred Shelver is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfred Shelver For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 07:17 AM   #4038
HyperActive Warrior
 
Clojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 110
Thanks: 51
Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Cathy Shelver View Post


I really do not get onto WF as much as I would like to any more, but I always pop in here to follow this thread its a addictive ( I know I am not the only one LOL).
Addictive is the word Cathy! I love it! LOL! Just to add, my site which had a PR of nothing FOREVER now has a PR1 after less than 3 months of using Matts services too. Gotta love that as well!
Clojo is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clojo For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 12:41 PM   #4039
Warrior Fitness/Diet Guru
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 538
Thanks: 9
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can we use the same url for 2 different set of keywords?
jsmith2482 is offline  
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 01:35 PM   #4040
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jsmith2482 View Post

Can we use the same url for 2 different set of keywords?
If you mean two campaigns for the same URL, 5 keywords for the first, and another 5 different keywords for the second campaign, then it should be no problem.
antfer is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to antfer For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 02:42 PM   #4041
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks: 5
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My artist friend has one of these "Etsy" sites, and she was wondering if the service would work for it, I assume her Etsy profile page being the one she would want traffic driven to.
Chess is offline  
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 02:57 PM   #4042
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by link82 View Post

Hey Matt,

Can you PM me with your e-mail address? Have a few ?s I'd like to ask.

Thanks.
You'll need to ask your questions here on the thread. Thanks.

Originally Posted by yyz View Post

Hello Matt:


Great to have stumbled upon your services here and kudos to have developed such an offering – really motivational to reading all the testimonials.


I am wondering if you can provide me with some advice on how best to structure engaging in your services, with an end goal of being able to rank on Page 1 for all the keywords on site(s).


I understand your $99 offer to be applied for 1 URL with five different keywords provided to you. I also understand the $350/$$600 offer for 5/10 campaigns but if I understand correctly these can’t be optimized with same set of 5 keywords for the same URL, as indicated that the campaign has already started with the keywords.
So I am wondering if I would like to rank on Page 1 for a multiple of keywords for a single site, how should I start off.


If this would be customization, please PM (as I can’t) and would like to begin on the right note.


Thanks a bunch
Bobby
Originally Posted by ca3s4r View Post

Hi Matt,

The current campaigns I have with you have been on going for months. I understand what you mean and yea I won't open new campaigns.

At the time when I bought campaigns with your team was because I did not want to do the SEO myself.

Thank you for your time, I'd rather send you these messages by pm but yeah you don't accept pms.

Again Matt, I don't plan to open new campaigns with you. That would be unethical. But yeah just wanted to tell you that the current campaigns have been on-going for months.

If you have even a few minutes Matt it would be an honor to chat with you.

Thanks,
Isac
The service you need then is this one:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...k-out-now.html

Just keep ordering that every month until all your keywords get to where you want them to be. Thanks.

Originally Posted by jeremytyler662 View Post

Matt would you be able to rank for a keywords such as "installment loans for bad credit"? I am a little unclear because of everything I've heard about stop words such as "for" in it. Thanks looking forward to doing business with you.
I don't see why not. But you need to give us 5 keywords. We backlink to all 5 equally until one of them reaches page one.

Originally Posted by alwin View Post

Hello Matt i am very interesting on your service please allow me to ask a one question before i place my order.

I have a website which is 301 redirected from the http:// address to https:// (same domain) can you still offer your service effective on this website?

Thank you!
Nope. We do not work with redirected sites.

Originally Posted by dessytall1 View Post

hello Matt,

I got some questions for you and I hope to receive a reply asap.

1. Do you work with lottery, gambling and betting keywords
2. If any of my keywords happen to be on the 1st page of Google, how long with it stay there

These are my questions for now, I will be very grateful if you can
give me a reply soon.
We do not work on gambling related sites. Sorry.

Originally Posted by jsmith2482 View Post

Can we use the same url for 2 different set of keywords?
For sure you can just as long as your order two campaigns and do not use any of the same keywords on them.

Originally Posted by Chess View Post

My artist friend has one of these "Etsy" sites, and she was wondering if the service would work for it, I assume her Etsy profile page being the one she would want traffic driven to.
For sure we can rank an Etsy page.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 05:37 PM   #4043
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by spirituscorpus View Post

I'm amazed you're still getting business with an attitude like that.

Are you really saying that the backlinks you build will not show up in Site Explorer or other backlink checking software because that don't sit right with me ?
Mate, he gets business because his WSO is kicka$$ no doubt about it. Sure, his attitude ain't great but I'm not paying $99 for him to mind his manners when talking to him I'm paying him for results and thats why he has business with an attitude.
demolititiondan is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to demolititiondan For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 08:00 PM   #4044
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by demolititiondan View Post

Mate, he gets business because his WSO is kicka$$ no doubt about it. Sure, his attitude ain't great but I'm not paying $99 for him to mind his manners when talking to him I'm paying him for results and thats why he has business with an attitude.
My attitude is great to those who deserve it. It's the ones who don't who think I'm a &*%^%$#@. Very subtle difference most folks usually miss entirely.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 11:30 PM   #4045
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 33
Thanks: 6
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have just got a note from Matt that my site reached page one of google. Matt was working very hard on it the last three months, but it was worth the effort. The keywords I provided are one of the most-competitive ones in the health niche and I thought it will take ages to get on page one. However if you work with Matt, ages become three months. Great work!
bpetric is offline  
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 01:01 AM   #4046
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: In your dreams
Posts: 154
Thanks: 12
Thanked 30 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have a few questions:

1. Is this a one-time fee of $99? Basically we pay $99 and just wait till the site reach page one?

2. We do nothing except paying the $99 and giving you the keywords and the URL?


Thanks.
robrave is offline  
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 02:12 AM   #4047
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
XtremXpert's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 148
Thanks: 39
Thanked 38 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Clojo View Post

Addictive is the word Cathy! I love it! LOL! Just to add, my site which had a PR of nothing FOREVER now has a PR1 after less than 3 months of using Matts services too. Gotta love that as well!
Addictive for sure This is the only thread on WF that I read in the last 2-3 months.
Two of my websites got PR2 and one PR1 after two months of Matt backlinking to them. Those backlinks are surely being seen by Google so why does anyone cares if they can't see them in YExplorer?

Matt's attitude was always great when talking with him. I also admire his attitude with those &*%^%$#@ people who don't even spend 3 minutes to read the first post or the last posts in a page, wit those who expect him to kiss they asses for their money, for those who want ten times more then what he offers for less money, for those who think they know more SEO then him and so on.
He is having that kind of attitude with them for his own good and for ours too, if he would spend 15 hours a day answering stupid PMs and emails how could he also run a such successful service? Refusing to do business with such people also saves him a lot of time in the long run.

I'm very pleased with his service and with his attitude too, I also started to have more of this attitude lately and it gives great results both in business and in my personal life. Don't let people f*ck with you!
XtremXpert is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XtremXpert For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 05:58 AM   #4048
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Martin Mativenga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: South Australia
Posts: 9
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This offer sounds awesome, before I order I wanted to check if I can use this offer for deep linking, or is it only reserved for the homepage.
Martin Mativenga is offline  
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 06:54 AM   #4049
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 15
Thanked 64 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by XtremXpert View Post

Addictive for sure This is the only thread on WF that I read in the last 2-3 months.
Two of my websites got PR2 and one PR1 after two months of Matt backlinking to them. Those backlinks are surely being seen by Google so why does anyone cares if they can't see them in YExplorer?

Matt's attitude was always great when talking with him. I also admire his attitude with those &*%^%$#@ people who don't even spend 3 minutes to read the first post or the last posts in a page, wit those who expect him to kiss they asses for their money, for those who want ten times more then what he offers for less money, for those who think they know more SEO then him and so on.
He is having that kind of attitude with them for his own good and for ours too, if he would spend 15 hours a day answering stupid PMs and emails how could he also run a such successful service? Refusing to do business with such people also saves him a lot of time in the long run.

I'm very pleased with his service and with his attitude too, I also started to have more of this attitude lately and it gives great results both in business and in my personal life. Don't let people f*ck with you!
Spot on.

In the offline world, they call, and call and call and e-mail and e-mail and ask you to fax them a written estimate which takes another two hours, then call back and ask another 10 questions about the estimate then end up going somewhere else anyway...but not before lecturing you on how to behave and how to conduct your business.

Learnt that years ago when I sold retail.

I found him professional and no nonsense.

Respect is a two way street.
JustLookin is offline  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JustLookin For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 07:21 AM   #4050
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Frankfurt (Germany)
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Matt,

my first Website is coming up in the search engines. Looks very promising :-D

Have you gotten the order below? I am not sure if I do have to open a ticket for this, cause last time I payed via Paypal.

========== GENERAL INFORMATION ==========
Company: SEO TRAFFIC SERVICES
Order date: 9/3/2011

========== ORDER INFORMATION ==========
Payment By: MasterCard

Status: APPROVED - 438998
Order: OnlineOrder_00000342

Please leave me a short note, what to do now (to open a ticket by myself or ??)

Thank you!
mollahme is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
google, learn, page, pepperoni, pizza, ranking, read, trade

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:44 PM.