Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 09:10 AM   #4051
Just a Random Guy
War Room Member
 
wclements's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Posts: 97
Thanks: 46
Thanked 53 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mollahme View Post

Hello Matt,

my first Website is coming up in the search engines. Looks very promising :-D

Have you gotten the order below? I am not sure if I do have to open a ticket for this, cause last time I payed via Paypal.

========== GENERAL INFORMATION ==========
Company: SEO TRAFFIC SERVICES
Order date: 9/3/2011

========== ORDER INFORMATION ==========
Payment By: MasterCard

Status: APPROVED - 438998
Order: OnlineOrder_00000342

Please leave me a short note, what to do now (to open a ticket by myself or ??)

Thank you!
Go here: My Help Desk - Submit a ticket
wclements is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wclements For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 10:31 AM   #4052
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by robrave View Post

I have a few questions:

1. Is this a one-time fee of $99? Basically we pay $99 and just wait till the site reach page one?

2. We do nothing except paying the $99 and giving you the keywords and the URL?


Thanks.
1. Yes. Yes.

2. Yes.


I love easy questions so Matt can devote his time to making our sites land on the first page of Google.

antfer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to antfer For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 10:35 AM   #4053
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nanos View Post

This offer sounds awesome, before I order I wanted to check if I can use this offer for deep linking, or is it only reserved for the homepage.

Homepage or inner page, whatever you like.
antfer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to antfer For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 10:46 AM   #4054
jbelaugh
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 86
Thanks: 12
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've bought a 10 pack for some extremely difficult keywords with over 30 mil search results and it took about 6 months but they were able to get me top 10 on a lot of the keywords. Matt is a SEO WIZ and after these results I believe they can get just about any website on the top 10 of the serps. If you want top listings then don't wait order now!!!!
jbelaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 11:09 AM   #4055
PR Apex
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 280
Thanks: 26
Thanked 84 Times in 63 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

I know you keep the SEO keywords for yourselves, but what about for local markets- city name seo company etc? Are you grabbing all those for yourself too?
Ethan F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 09:58 PM   #4056
Graphic designer warrior
War Room Member
 
Pat Ordenes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 421
Thanks: 33
Thanked 58 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Awesome and FAST result...
page 1 in less than 3 weeks.!!!!
Pat Ordenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 11:00 PM   #4057
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

Just wondering when the service is gonna start:
Purchased 6th sept

Paypal or E-Junkie) Invoice Id:
2ulpdkwelf33i8bqs45w9aunsw4g44ckoso4oko

(Paypal or E-Junkie) Transaction Id:
(Unique Transaction ID #8TK77974X6840013S
bothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 11:05 PM   #4058
Just a Random Guy
War Room Member
 
wclements's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Posts: 97
Thanks: 46
Thanked 53 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bothead View Post

Matt,

Just wondering when the service is gonna start:
Purchased 6th sept

Paypal or E-Junkie) Invoice Id:
2ulpdkwelf33i8bqs45w9aunsw4g44ckoso4oko

(Paypal or E-Junkie) Transaction Id:
(Unique Transaction ID #8TK77974X6840013S
Did you create a ticket here: My Help Desk - Submit a ticket ?

Matt's team is great at getting started once a ticket is created.
wclements is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wclements For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 12:15 AM   #4059
HyperActive Warrior
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
s4nt0s's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 167
Thanks: 85
Thanked 163 Times in 132 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well I just wanted to come back in this thread and say that they have done it again.

This is my 2nd or 3rd time getting this and they've ranked them every time. I will continue to use this service for as long as it's available.

I think by now, everyone should know by the rave reviews and testimonials that this service works 100%.

If you're in the market for page 1 rankings and big revenue increase, this is the service you're looking for.

Thanks again
s4nt0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 03:54 AM   #4060
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wclements View Post

Did you create a ticket here: My Help Desk - Submit a ticket ?

Matt's team is great at getting started once a ticket is created.

yep created straight after I paid for it... haven't heard anything since.

Quick thought..so anyone thinking about this service

right now i am
page 7 for one keyword
Page 3 for another keyword
This is as of 8th sept -
So looking forward to tracking this as it moves forward
bothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 04:40 AM   #4061
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 192
Thanks: 1
Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I know that you do not support the SEO niche because you want to keep it for yourself.
But my question is do you mind taking on a German website with German SEO related keywords?

Second question. If I buy a 5 or 10 campaign package and you close this sale sooner or later - we are still abvle to place our campaigns later on right? We do not loose the campaigns we already bought? How long are they valid?

And last question:
You mentioned on the first page (sales page) that in case a keyword is highly competitive and you cannot rank the site that you would tell one of your assistants to try to add the site in the dmoz directory. Are you capable of doing that. I tried to add my site for over 1.5 years now and no chance. I do not have ads on my site or anything like that. If you offer that service how much would it be? You can also PM me if you do not want to share this information here in the thread.

Thanks in advance Matt.
Morpheus26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 06:18 AM   #4062
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bpetric View Post

I have just got a note from Matt that my site reached page one of google. Matt was working very hard on it the last three months, but it was worth the effort. The keywords I provided are one of the most-competitive ones in the health niche and I thought it will take ages to get on page one. However if you work with Matt, ages become three months. Great work!
Thanks for the review!

Originally Posted by robrave View Post

I have a few questions:

1. Is this a one-time fee of $99? Basically we pay $99 and just wait till the site reach page one?

2. We do nothing except paying the $99 and giving you the keywords and the URL?


Thanks.
Yup and yup.

Originally Posted by nanos View Post

This offer sounds awesome, before I order I wanted to check if I can use this offer for deep linking, or is it only reserved for the homepage.
You can use either. Totally up to you.

Originally Posted by Ethan F. View Post

Hey Matt,

I know you keep the SEO keywords for yourselves, but what about for local markets- city name seo company etc? Are you grabbing all those for yourself too?
Sorry, anything seo related we will reject and refund.

Originally Posted by Pat Ordenes View Post

Awesome and FAST result...
page 1 in less than 3 weeks.!!!!
You know it! Thanks for the review!

Originally Posted by bothead View Post

Matt,

Just wondering when the service is gonna start:
Purchased 6th sept

Paypal or E-Junkie) Invoice Id:
2ulpdkwelf33i8bqs45w9aunsw4g44ckoso4oko

(Paypal or E-Junkie) Transaction Id:
(Unique Transaction ID #8TK77974X6840013S
We'll keep you updated on the ticket.

Originally Posted by s4nt0s View Post

Well I just wanted to come back in this thread and say that they have done it again.

This is my 2nd or 3rd time getting this and they've ranked them every time. I will continue to use this service for as long as it's available.

I think by now, everyone should know by the rave reviews and testimonials that this service works 100%.

If you're in the market for page 1 rankings and big revenue increase, this is the service you're looking for.

Thanks again
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Morpheus26 View Post

Hi Matt,

I know that you do not support the SEO niche because you want to keep it for yourself.
But my question is do you mind taking on a German website with German SEO related keywords?

Second question. If I buy a 5 or 10 campaign package and you close this sale sooner or later - we are still abvle to place our campaigns later on right? We do not loose the campaigns we already bought? How long are they valid?

And last question:
You mentioned on the first page (sales page) that in case a keyword is highly competitive and you cannot rank the site that you would tell one of your assistants to try to add the site in the dmoz directory. Are you capable of doing that. I tried to add my site for over 1.5 years now and no chance. I do not have ads on my site or anything like that. If you offer that service how much would it be? You can also PM me if you do not want to share this information here in the thread.

Thanks in advance Matt.
Sorry, anything seo related we will reject and refund. We ask that anyone who purchases our bulk packages have all their campaigns ready to go before purchasing. The service you see described in the op is exactly as described. Sorry we do not offer any add on service like you requested.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 06:23 AM   #4063
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 43
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt or anyone else, I've been religiously reading this entire thread (bookmarked and everything) getting ready to order. Can you please elaborate / tell me why you have decided to say no to the SEO niche?

Thanks
stewane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 06:27 AM   #4064
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by stewane View Post

Hey Matt or anyone else, I've been religiously reading this entire thread (bookmarked and everything) getting ready to order. Can you please elaborate / tell me why you have decided to say no to the SEO niche?

Thanks
Mainly because I do not like the clientele that comes in for that particular niche. It is also the reason we do not work with gambling and penis enlargement sites. The flakes we have run into are always associated with those niches. No offense intended either. Just speaking in generalities.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattlaclear For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 06:41 AM   #4065
HyperActive Warrior
 
Ray Jonnes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 106
Thanks: 5
Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt is the only english allowed to be anchor text?

For example I want use some cyrillic (russian language) for anchors?
Ray Jonnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 06:57 AM   #4066
HyperActive Warrior
 
Clojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 110
Thanks: 51
Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by stewane View Post

Hey Matt or anyone else, I've been religiously reading this entire thread (bookmarked and everything) getting ready to order. Can you please elaborate / tell me why you have decided to say no to the SEO niche?

Thanks
This is a joke, right?!
Clojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 08:04 AM   #4067
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 43
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Clojo View Post

This is a joke, right?!
@Clojo, trying to bump your post count, I see? This was a legitimate question. Matt was kind enough to clarify and that was that, no need for snarky comments. We are all here to learn. At least I am.
stewane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 09:14 AM   #4068
HyperActive Warrior
 
Clojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 110
Thanks: 51
Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by stewane View Post

@Clojo, trying to bump your post count, I see? This was a legitimate question. Matt was kind enough to clarify and that was that, no need for snarky comments. We are all here to learn. At least I am.
I wasn't trying to bump my post count (?) I am an avid follower of this thread and genuinely thought this was a joke considering Matts responses to this question from previous posters. I also had not seen Matt's response at the time of posting. Apologies for any offence caused.
Clojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 11:21 AM   #4069
Warrior Fitness/Diet Guru
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 540
Thanks: 9
Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok Matt let's do this. I have 5 keyword very hard to rank for, eager to see what the results will be.

Question: I bought 5 campaigns but was only sent to a page to enter 1 url? Where can I enter the other 4?
jsmith2482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 12:04 PM   #4070
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can anyone recommend a easier way to check for your site location on google.. right now I simple enter the search term and keep click thru pages until i find my site... but I am sure there is an easier way

thanks
bothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 12:58 PM   #4071
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I signed up for Matt's service just under 3 months ago, 5 campaigns. Well, I can scratch one of those campaigns off the list. Mission accomplished, as we just reached page one for one of the terms today.

These are all competitive terms, so it does take time. But Matt and his team don't stop working until the page one results have been achieved.

Thanks Matt!
netexpert4hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 01:07 PM   #4072
Promoter
War Room Member
 
steve m's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Uk
Posts: 461
Thanks: 160
Thanked 46 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bothead View Post

Can anyone recommend a easier way to check for your site location on google.. right now I simple enter the search term and keep click thru pages until i find my site... but I am sure there is an easier way

thanks

You can use Rank Tracker - Track Your Search Engine Rankings Easily! Rank Tracker is free. But if you would like to save the report you'll need the paid version.
steve m is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steve m For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 02:01 PM   #4073
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jsmith2482 View Post

Ok Matt let's do this. I have 5 keyword very hard to rank for, eager to see what the results will be.

Question: I bought 5 campaigns but was only sent to a page to enter 1 url? Where can I enter the other 4?
Go back to that page 4 more times to enter the other 4 URLs and their keywords.
antfer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to antfer For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 05:26 PM   #4074
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 176
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt

My site is 4 years old, im number 6 for my main keyword with 200 unique visitors a day but was 600 a year ago

Would like to have continous link building done each month

Do i purchase the $99 per month? or do you have another service for monthly links?

Many Thanks

Rob
realfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 05:36 PM   #4075
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ray Jonnes View Post

Matt is the only english allowed to be anchor text?

For example I want use some cyrillic (russian language) for anchors?
We allow non English keywords as well provided they do not have any extra symbols with them.

Originally Posted by Clojo View Post

I wasn't trying to bump my post count (?) I am an avid follower of this thread and genuinely thought this was a joke considering Matts responses to this question from previous posters. I also had not seen Matt's response at the time of posting. Apologies for any offence caused.
If he was offended by that then he needs to get on his bad motor scooter and ride on.

Originally Posted by jsmith2482 View Post

Ok Matt let's do this. I have 5 keyword very hard to rank for, eager to see what the results will be.

Question: I bought 5 campaigns but was only sent to a page to enter 1 url? Where can I enter the other 4?
Set them up here:

My Help Desk - Submit a ticket

Rinse and repeat.

Originally Posted by bothead View Post

Can anyone recommend a easier way to check for your site location on google.. right now I simple enter the search term and keep click thru pages until i find my site... but I am sure there is an easier way

thanks
We use sescout.com. Check out their free version.

Originally Posted by netexpert4hire View Post

I signed up for Matt's service just under 3 months ago, 5 campaigns. Well, I can scratch one of those campaigns off the list. Mission accomplished, as we just reached page one for one of the terms today.

These are all competitive terms, so it does take time. But Matt and his team don't stop working until the page one results have been achieved.

Thanks Matt!
Glad to be of superb assistance to you friend!

Originally Posted by realfun View Post

Hi Matt

My site is 4 years old, im number 6 for my main keyword with 200 unique visitors a day but was 600 a year ago

Would like to have continous link building done each month

Do i purchase the $99 per month? or do you have another service for monthly links?

Many Thanks

Rob
This is the service you need:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...k-out-now.html

Just keep having us run those until we get you to where you want to get. There is huge link juice flowing out of that package.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 12:15 AM   #4076
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, can I ask if you have WHOIS privacy enabled and unique IP addresses for all your blogs in your network? and if so, how is this cost feasible, as I've read you have 5,000 blogs, which I estimate the cost to be 150k per year to achieve this?
LiftMyRank is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 01:19 AM   #4077
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 192
Thanks: 1
Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Bought a campaign and sent the support ticket with the relevant details. Just not sure if everything is fine there. Matt, can you maybe look at it. That would be great.
Ticket number is: PHU5W3P6T2

Thanks in advance.
Morpheus26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 06:22 AM   #4078
HyperActive Warrior
 
Ray Jonnes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 106
Thanks: 5
Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

We allow non English keywords as well provided they do not have any extra symbols with them.
Matt sorry but what do you mean under "special symbols"? I just want to use regular letters from russian alphabet like:

й ц у к е н г ш щ з х ъ ф ы в а п р о л д ж э я ч с м и т ь б ю

This are all russian letters is there any "special" letters?

Anchors will look like "торты на заказ" and "лучшее туристическая компания".

:confused:
Ray Jonnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 07:16 AM   #4079
1k a day keep bills paid!
War Room Member
 
cchipster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Land Of The Sun
Posts: 402
Thanks: 105
Thanked 50 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Mr. Matt,

I just ordered and want to thank you for this awesome opportunity to do business with you!
Keep up the amazing work!

Transaction ID #35E52698230944945

Best,

Cchipster-->
cchipster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 08:02 AM   #4080
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by John Moore View Post

Hi Matt, can I ask if you have WHOIS privacy enabled and unique IP addresses for all your blogs in your network? and if so, how is this cost feasible, as I've read you have 5,000 blogs, which I estimate the cost to be 150k per year to achieve this?
Your estimate is very incorrect. Yes we do have private registration on each of the sites.

Originally Posted by Morpheus26 View Post

Bought a campaign and sent the support ticket with the relevant details. Just not sure if everything is fine there. Matt, can you maybe look at it. That would be great.
Ticket number is: PHU5W3P6T2

Thanks in advance.
Sorry I do not give ticket updates here on the thread. I did see someone from my staff has already communicated with you on the ticket though.

Originally Posted by Ray Jonnes View Post

Matt sorry but what do you mean under "special symbols"? I just want to use regular letters from russian alphabet like:

й ц у к е н г ш щ з х ъ ф ы в а п р о л д ж э я ч с м и т ь б ю

This are all russian letters is there any "special" letters?

Anchors will look like "торты на заказ" and "лучшее туристическая компания".

:confused:
Those won't work. We can only take keywords that use the letters from the English alphabet.

Originally Posted by cchipster View Post

Mr. Matt,

I just ordered and want to thank you for this awesome opportunity to do business with you!
Keep up the amazing work!

Transaction ID #35E52698230944945

Best,

Cchipster-->
Thanks!
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 08:09 AM   #4081
Advanced Warrior
 
jordanberg2311's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 622
Thanks: 3
Thanked 89 Times in 73 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hey Matt,

can you pm me your email?
jordanberg2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 08:14 AM   #4082
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ElMundodelExito's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Flying from Florida to Italy
Posts: 271
Thanks: 50
Thanked 32 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt
I like your answer (from the ticket) so I just made another order.
Thanks
ElMundodelExito is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElMundodelExito For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 08:15 AM   #4083
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jordanberg2311 View Post

hey Matt,

can you pm me your email?
Why? Are we going out clubbing tonight? Other than that you'll need to post your questions here on the thread if you actually want them answered. Thanks.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 09:45 AM   #4084
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Why? Are we going out clubbing tonight? Other than that you'll need to post your questions here on the thread if you actually want them answered. Thanks.
loool that was hilarious thumbs up =)

Matt a few questions:
1)I am designing 5 websites they are currently under construction can i just put a basic template and give you the order than change the content of the website, is this ok?

2) for 2 of the websites the direct website name is not very related with the keywords, but deep linkings are example:
keywords (there are 5 but I give 2 examples)
los angles flats for sale
Chicago flats for rent

domain name: www.realestatesomething.com (do not have any keywords)
but if you go to deep linking there will be:
http://www.realestatesomething.com/l...lats-for-sale/
http://www.realestatesomething.com/C...lats-for-rent/

so if i do deep linking it will have the exact keyword, but domian name does not include so my question:
for 1 website can I submit 2 3 deep links (direct same as keyword) (still total 5 keywords for 1 domain, but i believe this will make the turn around time faster?)are you allowing this? or I should jst submit the main website and your links will still fin their way through the system. =)
Vaernima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 11:09 AM   #4085
HyperActive Warrior
 
Ray Jonnes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 106
Thanks: 5
Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Those won't work. We can only take keywords that use the letters from the English alphabet.
Thanks!
Matt,

and if I will give you a whole 300-600 words articles on russian language with anchors already taged linking to my sites. It is neccessary only to post it on your blog network. I can provide them in already spinned bulk of 100-1000 items?

I really want to use your skills to do some business in Russia and I can do all that you want just to use your blog network working on my russian anchors provided
Ray Jonnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 02:25 PM   #4086
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Matt,

I just wanted to than you again for getting another website to a page one Google ranking. And this time in just 3 weeks for three of my keywords.

Thank you

Jamie
jgarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 02:37 PM   #4087
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Well you have done it again, another page one Google ranking for my site. This only took about sixty days for four keywords, excellent work.

Thank you

Jamie
jgarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 08:18 AM   #4088
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ireland
Posts: 55
Thanks: 45
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased this service in October 2010. My site is Not even listed in the top 100. (Invoice Number: 2ulpdan6432x1qblyq4b $127 )
Very annoyed that there was no reply to my emails regarding this matter.
There is something of the second hand car salesman about this wso in the way that he has plenty to say when selling this product but when a problem comes there is silence. No doubt Just like the second hand car salesman you will cite examples of the happy customers that have had great results with your service but that is No help to me.
VoiceOfTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 08:23 AM   #4089
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Vaernima View Post

loool that was hilarious thumbs up =)

Matt a few questions:
1)I am designing 5 websites they are currently under construction can i just put a basic template and give you the order than change the content of the website, is this ok?

2) for 2 of the websites the direct website name is not very related with the keywords, but deep linkings are example:
keywords (there are 5 but I give 2 examples)
los angles flats for sale
Chicago flats for rent

domain name: www.realestatesomething.com (do not have any keywords)
but if you go to deep linking there will be:
www.realestatesomething.com/los-angles-flats-for-sale/
www.realestatesomething.com/Chicago-flats-for-rent/

so if i do deep linking it will have the exact keyword, but domian name does not include so my question:
for 1 website can I submit 2 3 deep links (direct same as keyword) (still total 5 keywords for 1 domain, but i believe this will make the turn around time faster?)are you allowing this? or I should jst submit the main website and your links will still fin their way through the system. =)
For sure we can accommodate that.

Originally Posted by Ray Jonnes View Post

Matt,

and if I will give you a whole 300-600 words articles on russian language with anchors already taged linking to my sites. It is neccessary only to post it on your blog network. I can provide them in already spinned bulk of 100-1000 items?

I really want to use your skills to do some business in Russia and I can do all that you want just to use your blog network working on my russian anchors provided
Sorry. We're sticking with the system we currently have in place,

Originally Posted by jgarr View Post

Hello Matt,

I just wanted to than you again for getting another website to a page one Google ranking. And this time in just 3 weeks for three of my keywords.

Thank you

Jamie
It was our pleasure!

Originally Posted by jgarr View Post

Hi Matt,

Well you have done it again, another page one Google ranking for my site. This only took about sixty days for four keywords, excellent work.

Thank you

Jamie
You know it!

Originally Posted by VoiceOfTruth View Post

I purchased this service in October 2010. My site is Not even listed in the top 100. (Invoice Number: 2ulpdan6432x1qblyq4b $127 )
Very annoyed that there was no reply to my emails regarding this matter.
There is something of the second hand car salesman about this wso in the way that he has plenty to say when selling this product but when a problem comes there is silence. No doubt Just like the second hand car salesman you will cite examples of the happy customers that have had great results with your service but that is No help to me.
You have to give us more than a transaction id if you want us to track your campaign. PM your ticket ID to me and I'll look into it personally. We have a full staff actively answering questions and giving updates on our ticket system everyday. Not sure how you could of slipped through the cracks. But we stand ready to help you get to page one post haste.

Edit: I just searched your transaction id on our ticket system and could find no record of you ever setting a ticket up with your campaign info on it. If you could PM your url I can verify if it was ever set up.

If you haven't set a ticket up yet you will need to at:

http://orders.mattlaclear.com/index.php?a=add
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 10:23 AM   #4090
HyperActive Warrior
 
poker princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 311
Thanks: 9
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I had paid for two different options way back in July. Not yet delivered. I have now submitted a ticket for one of them.
1. $99 for this WSO
2. Mega Link Juice Generator Purchase
When i try to sign in for a ticket with another link that you had provided, it sends me to the same ticket for the first one. What do I do?
poker princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 10:34 AM   #4091
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

the links you place matt to rech a page 1 ranking...are this permanent links or will they be removed after the promised ranking is achieved?
Biotox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 11:14 AM   #4092
HyperActive Warrior
 
coronaborcalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 281
Thanks: 34
Thanked 43 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just send payment for guaranteed page one Google ranking package. Waiting to be your next satisfied customer
coronaborcalis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to coronaborcalis For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 07:09 PM   #4093
Putting It ALL Together
War Room Member
 
Dylan_efimllc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you build backlinks to all 5 URLs at a time, or just choose the easiest one to rank?
Dylan_efimllc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 07:22 PM   #4094
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by poker princess View Post

I had paid for two different options way back in July. Not yet delivered. I have now submitted a ticket for one of them.
1. $99 for this WSO
2. Mega Link Juice Generator Purchase
When i try to sign in for a ticket with another link that you had provided, it sends me to the same ticket for the first one. What do I do?
You fill out the second ticket the same way you did the first.

Originally Posted by Biotox View Post

the links you place matt to rech a page 1 ranking...are this permanent links or will they be removed after the promised ranking is achieved?
We own the blog network we're putting the links on. Not sure why we would ever go to the trouble of deleting them once we have them submitted. But to answer your question, no we do not delete the links.

Originally Posted by Dylan_efimllc View Post

Do you build backlinks to all 5 URLs at a time, or just choose the easiest one to rank?
We have no idea which of the five keywords will be easier to rank. We backlink to all five of them equally until one of them reaches page one.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 07:22 PM   #4095
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 164
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post



Those won't work. We can only take keywords that use the letters from the English alphabet.


Thanks!

Really? I asked about Korean keywords and you said it was okay. The campaign is going for about a month with Korean characters.

Now I'm confused.
tucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 07:33 PM   #4096
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: $99 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tucan View Post

Really? I asked about Korean keywords and you said it was okay. The campaign is going for about a month with Korean characters.

Now I'm confused.
This policy is a new one. So no worries on existing campaigns.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 10:52 PM   #4097
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 156
Thanks: 30
Thanked 57 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wohoo! Signed up a tough campaign for a great price. Do your dastardly deed Matt! I can't wait to see which keyword hits page 1!
JScoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JScoppa For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 11:14 PM   #4098
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 18
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Matt,

Signed up for one campaign 3 months ago. It's 3 months in and I'm seeing progress. However, for one keyword, I thought it would reach page 1 sooner, but it only reached page 3, entry 1. And then it fell to Page 8, and then Page 9, and then Page 15, and now it's sitting at Page 18.

ETA: Now it's on page 20.

I suppose it will really TAKE TIME to rank tough keywords. But does it usually go like this? When you guys start the link building, the keywords start strong in terms of their SERPs and then they descend again.. And then I'll just have to wait before it reaches page 1?

Anyhow, 5 days ago, I signed up for another campaign for another website, this time using low-competition, medium-volume keywords. I hope this will be successful as well.

Thanks!
autumnalblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 11:37 PM   #4099
Just a Random Guy
War Room Member
 
wclements's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Posts: 97
Thanks: 46
Thanked 53 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by autumnalblues View Post

Hello Matt,

Signed up for one campaign 3 months ago. It's 3 months in and I'm seeing progress. However, for one keyword, I thought it would reach page 1 sooner, but it only reached page 3, entry 1. And then it fell to Page 8, and then Page 9, and then Page 15, and now it's sitting at Page 18.

ETA: Now it's on page 20.

I suppose it will really TAKE TIME to rank tough keywords. But does it usually go like this? When you guys start the link building, the keywords start strong in terms of their SERPs and then they descend again.. And then I'll just have to wait before it reaches page 1?

Anyhow, 5 days ago, I signed up for another campaign for another website, this time using low-competition, medium-volume keywords. I hope this will be successful as well.

Thanks!
If it has actually been 90 days or more, check out Matt's new policy (7/8/2011) here:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post4241594
(Post #3265 in this thread.)

They'll rapidly increase their efforts to try to get some faster results for you.

Matt- Thanks for the discount today! I went ahead and bough 2 more campaigns from you; will get details over to you soon. $50 is a crazy price for this service, you must have been drinking when you lowered the price. It's worth so much more!

-William Clements
wclements is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wclements For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Sep 2011, 12:05 AM   #4100
HyperActive Warrior
 
ThisIsMyHealth's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 51
Thanks: 9
Thanked 72 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: $50 For A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says Yes (More Postive Reviews Than The Rest)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

About s**t myself when I saw how low the price was...jumped right in and bought 4.

(Transaction ID's - 3L667292HT928052F, 4NU76393CK011030X, 6DK11938TH358114B, and 73J284643R716213T)

Sent you the keywords for one site but I still have to set the other three up before I put your awesome link juice to work. Hope that's not a problem.

Anyways, been a huge fan of yours since you took my first site to page 1 (it's now number 1 and pulling in 4 figures a month) and can't wait to have four more sites on page 1!
ThisIsMyHealth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ThisIsMyHealth For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
google, learn, page, pepperoni, pizza, ranking, read, trade

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:37 PM.