Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 29th Sep 2011, 10:47 AM   #4401
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 96
Thanks: 22
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am unable to PM you due to post count, so I PMed you on your youtube account. Take a look at it when you get the chance. Thanks
Daedalus is offline  
Unread 29th Sep 2011, 11:23 AM   #4402
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 70
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Don't you just hate that post count restriction to PM?.. It it taking me forever to reach 50...
PicktownChris is offline  
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 04:20 AM   #4403
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: In a planet called Earth.
Posts: 122
Thanks: 144
Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just place order.

Page 1 here I come
Need to learn the Google dance. LOL.
zakizarifah is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to zakizarifah For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 04:22 AM   #4404
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: In a planet called Earth.
Posts: 122
Thanks: 144
Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just place order.

Page 1 here I come
Need to learn the Google dance. LOL.
zakizarifah is offline  
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 05:51 AM   #4405
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Keen to purchase some packages from you - just had a couple of questions.

1. If submitting 5 keywords and one url, assume the url is best being the home page, even though 4/5 keywords are related to another page / post on the site?

2. I read on one of the testimonials that you recommended after a keyword has gotten onto page 1 after first package is run, that you should run a second package with the remaining 4 keywords plus another one. Have also read that if you purchase multiple packages you need to advise all keywords & urls at the same time. I think the idea of running the 5, then rerunning 4 of 5 plus adding another keyword in is an excellent idea, however not sure how can do this if you purchase multiple packages and need to advise all keywords up front (given will not know which one in the first package will rank). Can you please advise?

If this plan of rerunning 4 plus adding an extra keyword is possible as a second package, is the work that was done on the first 4 keywords when they were originally run in the first campaign being replicated with the second package submitted? i.e. there is no issue running a campaign a second time on the keywords that have not made it onto page 1 in the first campaign? Assume it just bolsters the results achieved already with the first campaign on these keywords?

Cheers

Will
WillT is offline  
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 08:02 AM   #4406
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PicktownChris View Post

Hey Matt,

I ordered a 1 website package about a month ago and so far I am loving the results... and I am ready to order more...

I was wondering if I ordered the 5 website pacakage for $350, do I have to give you all 5 Website URLs / Keywords right away or could I spread out those 5 Websites over time?...

Thanks for offering such a great service!
We ask that you refrain from ordering the bulk package until you are ready to go on all the campaigns.

Originally Posted by Domsa View Post

I am unable to PM you due to post count, so I PMed you on your youtube account. Take a look at it when you get the chance. Thanks
I haven't checked the pms on Youtube in over 4 years. I do not answer pms here on the forum either. I delete them all unread at the end of every day. Any questions you have will need to be asked here on the thread thanks.

Originally Posted by WillT View Post

Hi Matt,

Keen to purchase some packages from you - just had a couple of questions.

1. If submitting 5 keywords and one url, assume the url is best being the home page, even though 4/5 keywords are related to another page / post on the site?

2. I read on one of the testimonials that you recommended after a keyword has gotten onto page 1 after first package is run, that you should run a second package with the remaining 4 keywords plus another one. Have also read that if you purchase multiple packages you need to advise all keywords & urls at the same time. I think the idea of running the 5, then rerunning 4 of 5 plus adding another keyword in is an excellent idea, however not sure how can do this if you purchase multiple packages and need to advise all keywords up front (given will not know which one in the first package will rank). Can you please advise?

If this plan of rerunning 4 plus adding an extra keyword is possible as a second package, is the work that was done on the first 4 keywords when they were originally run in the first campaign being replicated with the second package submitted? i.e. there is no issue running a campaign a second time on the keywords that have not made it onto page 1 in the first campaign? Assume it just bolsters the results achieved already with the first campaign on these keywords?

Cheers

Will
We ask that you refrain from ordering the bulk package until you are ready to go on all the campaigns. No, there is no issue running a campaign a second time on keywords not already on page one page. But you cannot order a bulk package in order to make that happen.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 08:28 AM   #4407
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 70
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

ok thanks Matt... i'll work on getting all of the campaigns ready before I place my bulk order...
PicktownChris is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to PicktownChris For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 10:12 AM   #4408
The "IM Zen"
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 44
Thanks: 37
Thanked 19 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Top notch results as always, my site is currently ranking on page 1 for all the 5 keywords and #1 for couple of them .. can you ask for more ...

this is probably the best SEO service on Warrior Forum
vincentpeter is offline  
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 10:14 AM   #4409
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vincentpeter View Post

Top not results as always, my site is currently ranking on page 1 for all the 5 keywords and #1 for couple of them .. can you ask for more ...

this is probably the best SEO service on Warrior Forum
Probably?
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 11:43 AM   #4410
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 49
Thanks: 2
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

I have used quite a few back linking services and I am a tad gun shy pulling the trigger. BUT, quite a few testimonials is helping me.

My Question: I already have a site on the first page of the keywords I am focusing on. I need to boost it to number 1-3. What could you recommend?
Kiyi is offline  
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 11:52 AM   #4411
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 15
Thanked 64 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vincentpeter View Post

Top notch results as always, my site is currently ranking on page 1 for all the 5 keywords and #1 for couple of them .. can you ask for more ...

this is probably the best SEO service on Warrior Forum

This is the best SEO service on planet Earth.

There, fixed.
JustLookin is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustLookin For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 01:41 PM   #4412
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: In a planet called Earth.
Posts: 122
Thanks: 144
Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt

Can you please pm me like to ask you about my order.

Thanks
zakizarifah is offline  
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 04:33 PM   #4413
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , .
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt, I think I already know the answer to this, but just to be sure, I would like to use your service to boost keyword phrases already on the 1st or 2nd page of Google to get them as close to #1 as I can. If I have a keyword phrase on page one of Google already but in the 6th or 9th spot, should I use your service to try to boost them to #1? Now, that I've written down, its seems even dumber of a question than when it was just in my head
stunmaster is offline  
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 05:43 PM   #4414
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, i am new the site, but i am very interested in your seo wso, but have a few questions. I wish to also ask if you can provide an alternative service. Please can you pm
arsenal1 is offline  
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 06:24 PM   #4415
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Matt,

Will be ordering a package today and look forward to great results, and no doubt ordering many more from you
WillT is offline  
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 08:01 PM   #4416
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

WOW WOW WOW!

Got another first page notice today! A keyword made first page. I started this order July 4th.

When I put the order in, one of the five was at 103 and another at 136. The remaining keywords were not even listed on Google. Here's how they rank now:

14, 15, 16, 16, 23

I have another 90 days of free links coming to me as well! I hope they will all be top five at the end of that!!!

THANKS MATT!

james
***President, Matt LaClear Fan Club***
jscorbett is offline  
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 08:07 PM   #4417
Offliners Inner Circle
 
Rynos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 11
Thanks: 28
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

Can you please advise your paypal email

cheers
Rynos is offline  
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 09:35 PM   #4418
Tryin'
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: London
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I ordered a while back (end of March) for some tough keyword but still not on the first page. I ordered when you were charging $79.99 and offering a guarantee.

Thanks for the offer of optimising my page etc, I may have to take you up on that!

I know my keyword are tough as steel but I haven't seen much movement?

I've sent you a ticket btw.
m0majik is offline  
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 09:48 PM   #4419
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 41
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi What is the PR from most of the links? Will my site get ranked for spam having 5000 appear when usually i only get 100 - 200 a month?

thanks
michael1311 is offline  
Unread 30th Sep 2011, 10:34 PM   #4420
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 158
Thanks: 21
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Do you support link text in Chinese ?
mbliu118 is offline  
Unread 1st Oct 2011, 06:18 AM   #4421
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by michael1311 View Post

Hi What is the PR from most of the links? Will my site get ranked for spam having 5000 appear when usually i only get 100 - 200 a month?

thanks
This is wrong thread to order that service, but, NO, it won't kick your website down the rankings. I've ordered the 5,000 link service 5 times and this hasn't happened to me.
jscorbett is offline  
Unread 1st Oct 2011, 09:08 AM   #4422
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kiyi View Post

Matt,

I have used quite a few back linking services and I am a tad gun shy pulling the trigger. BUT, quite a few testimonials is helping me.

My Question: I already have a site on the first page of the keywords I am focusing on. I need to boost it to number 1-3. What could you recommend?
For keywords already on page one this is the service you need:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-else-far.html

Originally Posted by zakizarifah View Post

Hi Matt

Can you please pm me like to ask you about my order.

Thanks
We have a ticket system for that. Any questions you have concerning your order will need to be asked on your campaign ticket.

Originally Posted by stunmaster View Post

Matt, I think I already know the answer to this, but just to be sure, I would like to use your service to boost keyword phrases already on the 1st or 2nd page of Google to get them as close to #1 as I can. If I have a keyword phrase on page one of Google already but in the 6th or 9th spot, should I use your service to try to boost them to #1? Now, that I've written down, its seems even dumber of a question than when it was just in my head
For keywords already on page one this is the service you need:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-else-far.html

Originally Posted by arsenal1 View Post

Hi Matt, i am new the site, but i am very interested in your seo wso, but have a few questions. I wish to also ask if you can provide an alternative service. Please can you pm
I do not anser pms or emails. Any questions you have will need to be asked here on the thread.

Originally Posted by WillT View Post

Thanks Matt,

Will be ordering a package today and look forward to great results, and no doubt ordering many more from you
Thanks Will.

Originally Posted by jscorbett View Post

WOW WOW WOW!

Got another first page notice today! A keyword made first page. I started this order July 4th.

When I put the order in, one of the five was at 103 and another at 136. The remaining keywords were not even listed on Google. Here's how they rank now:

14, 15, 16, 16, 23

I have another 90 days of free links coming to me as well! I hope they will all be top five at the end of that!!!

THANKS MATT!

james
***President, Matt LaClear Fan Club***
Glad you like James!

Originally Posted by Rynos View Post

Hey Matt,

Can you please advise your paypal email

cheers
Why? We have order buttons on the first post of this thread.

Originally Posted by m0majik View Post

Thanks for the offer of optimising my page etc, I may have to take you up on that!

I know my keyword are tough as steel but I haven't seen much movement?
Looks like you answered your own question.

Originally Posted by michael1311 View Post

Hi What is the PR from most of the links? Will my site get ranked for spam having 5000 appear when usually i only get 100 - 200 a month?

thanks
Read our testimonials if you doubt our system.

Originally Posted by mbliu118 View Post

Hi Matt,

Do you support link text in Chinese ?
Not a chance.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 1st Oct 2011, 10:00 AM   #4423
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 96
Thanks: 22
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

I haven't checked the pms on Youtube in over 4 years. I do not answer pms here on the forum either. I delete them all unread at the end of every day. Any questions you have will need to be asked here on the thread thanks.
Right. Well, I wanted to know for which position on page #1 are you shooting at? Do you go for #1 and #2 or are you just aiming to get it on Page 1?

Also, do you have an affiliate program?
Daedalus is offline  
Unread 1st Oct 2011, 08:04 PM   #4424
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 164
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just got an update on two of my campaigns.

They have reached page one!

Thanks Matt.

This has made my day.
tucan is offline  
Unread 1st Oct 2011, 10:22 PM   #4425
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Domsa View Post

Right. Well, I wanted to know for which position on page #1 are you shooting at? Do you go for #1 and #2 or are you just aiming to get it on Page 1?

Also, do you have an affiliate program?
We shoot for page one. Here's the link to our affiliate program:

SEO Traffic Services - Affiliate Program

Originally Posted by tucan View Post

I just got an update on two of my campaigns.

They have reached page one!

Thanks Matt.

This has made my day.
Glad you like! Thanks for the review!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 2nd Oct 2011, 02:02 AM   #4426
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Lancashire UK
Posts: 140
Thanks: 12
Thanked 35 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just got the message i've been looking forward to.
Page 1, but for 2 of my keywords , AMAZING
plus 2 keywords page 2 and the fifth on page 3
This is awesome stuff
Coldevil is offline  
Unread 2nd Oct 2011, 02:28 AM   #4427
Warrior Member
 
Oswald88's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Singapore
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is my Comment about this service.

What i can say here...WOW great services high recommended to all people

i Have order this services few week ago after 1 month one of my keywords in page 1 Google.the power of this services is even you put high competition keyword using mat service (GUARANTEE) one of you reach page 1 google.. I Highly Recommended this services.

best regards
oswald
Oswald88 is offline  
Unread 2nd Oct 2011, 09:53 AM   #4428
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: portland,or.
Posts: 58
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

from all the positive reviews i would be crazy to pass this offer up. how much will the price be for multiple websites?
blaknk is offline  
Unread 2nd Oct 2011, 10:22 AM   #4429
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Coldevil View Post

just got the message i've been looking forward to.
Page 1, but for 2 of my keywords , AMAZING
plus 2 keywords page 2 and the fifth on page 3
This is awesome stuff
You know it! Thanks for the review!

Originally Posted by Oswald88 View Post

This is my Comment about this service.

What i can say here...WOW great services high recommended to all people

i Have order this services few week ago after 1 month one of my keywords in page 1 Google.the power of this services is even you put high competition keyword using mat service (GUARANTEE) one of you reach page 1 google.. I Highly Recommended this services.

best regards
oswald
Glad you like! We like it too!!

Originally Posted by blaknk View Post

from all the positive reviews i would be crazy to pass this offer up. how much will the price be for multiple websites?
The bulk rates are listed near the bottom of the first post on this thread. Thanks.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 12:57 AM   #4430
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Martapura
Posts: 57
Thanks: 4
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Placed an order today, let we see the best result from mattlaclear
kafai is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to kafai For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 03:15 AM   #4431
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
lior1970's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 169
Thanks: 13
Thanked 57 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Very interesting! I have a few questions to you:

1. Is your method Panda compatible?
2. Maintaining the first page needs constant SEO work. Do you do that?
3. Can you guarantee a page one even for a competitive niches like forex and insurance?

Thank you!
lior1970 is offline  
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 05:25 AM   #4432
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lior1970 View Post

Hi,

Very interesting! I have a few questions to you:

1. Is your method Panda compatible?
2. Maintaining the first page needs constant SEO work. Do you do that?
3. Can you guarantee a page one even for a competitive niches like forex and insurance?

Thank you!
Of course, no and yes.
mattlaclear is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlaclear For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 07:46 AM   #4433
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: In a planet called Earth.
Posts: 122
Thanks: 144
Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Decided to order two more campaign today.

Cant wait to get the notification email. : )
zakizarifah is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to zakizarifah For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 08:06 AM   #4434
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 15
Thanked 64 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Maintaining rankings is our responsibility as site owners. I've found once your keyword/site gets to page 1, just order a monthly 5,000 indexed link package for maintenance.

That's usually adequate to slaughter the competition and keep your site in optimal money making territory.
JustLookin is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustLookin For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 08:15 AM   #4435
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: In your dreams
Posts: 154
Thanks: 12
Thanked 30 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JustLookin View Post

Maintaining rankings is our responsibility as site owners. I've found once your keyword/site gets to page 1, just order a monthly 5,000 indexed link package for maintenance.

That's usually adequate to slaughter the competition and keep your site in optimal money making territory.
Can it reach rank 1 if you continue to do that particularly on a competitive niche?
robrave is offline  
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 08:30 AM   #4436
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by robrave View Post

Can it reach rank 1 if you continue to do that particularly on a competitive niche?
For sure you can.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 01:00 PM   #4437
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Matt,
Have a brand new personal training business in Charlotte, NC and I was referred to your site by another trainer in a different state.

Assuming I can get to Page 1...how long should I stay on page 1 and what would you suggest to maintain that spot?

Also, like I said I was referred by someone who uses your service....any kickback for referrals?
TaylorCPT is offline  
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 04:24 PM   #4438
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 126
Thanks: 21
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Question.

If my 5 key words are:
buy sell used car parts

will I only be on page one for the entire phrase?
Or if someone searches "buy car parts" will I end up on page one as well.

My concern is that I don't want to rank for 5 word phrases. I want to rank for 2 or 3 word phrases. Is your kung fu strong enough for this?
pseudonymble is offline  
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 04:43 PM   #4439
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm hoping that someone has had the same thing happen to them and can shed some light for me.

I have some very very competative keywords that Matts team is working on for me and I understand that it will probably take some time to get on the first page, but, my keywords had gotten to page 1-5 for most all of them and then completely vanished. Not even in the top 1000. It has been 10 weeks now and still most the keywords are nowhere to be found and some are in the 700's position.

I though this was hopefully the google dance, but, it's been 10 weeks now.

What do you guys think?:confused:
mia0001 is offline  
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 05:07 PM   #4440
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 15
Thanked 64 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mia0001 View Post

I'm hoping that someone has had the same thing happen to them and can shed some light for me.

I have some very very competative keywords that Matts team is working on for me and I understand that it will probably take some time to get on the first page, but, my keywords had gotten to page 1-5 for most all of them and then completely vanished. Not even in the top 1000. It has been 10 weeks now and still most the keywords are nowhere to be found and some are in the 700's position.

I though this was hopefully the google dance, but, it's been 10 weeks now.

What do you guys think?:confused:
You're about to get to page 1.
JustLookin is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JustLookin For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 05:56 PM   #4441
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
cmlawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Tempe, AZ, USA.
Posts: 56
Thanks: 22
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

took a while but it worked.
cmlawson is offline  
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 06:27 PM   #4442
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you JustLookin, I really hope so!!
mia0001 is offline  
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 10:13 PM   #4443
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mia0001 View Post

I'm hoping that someone has had the same thing happen to them and can shed some light for me.

I have some very very competative keywords that Matts team is working on for me and I understand that it will probably take some time to get on the first page, but, my keywords had gotten to page 1-5 for most all of them and then completely vanished. Not even in the top 1000. It has been 10 weeks now and still most the keywords are nowhere to be found and some are in the 700's position.

I though this was hopefully the google dance, but, it's been 10 weeks now.

What do you guys think?:confused:
I hope you're right also JustLookin.
I've been going through a similar issue lately with a site that matt's team is working on. After a month I had 4 or 5 keywords that were in positions 12-23 (two were keywords I gave to matt's team) -
All, except one of those keywords have fallen out of the top 5 pages and the rest of my keywords are all one by one falling out of the top 10 pages.

It's only been a few weeks with me though so it could be that google dance theory at work. A few weeks back I also made a tiny change to the title of my website also, so that could have played a role as well.

Today I changed it back to the title it was when I was getting nice results with matt's service, so in the mean time, Im going to remain both diligent and patient and see if it continues to go downhill over the next few weeks.
But I know matt's team is the best and even if it takes an additional 4 months to crack the first page I will still be happy!!
mbhall2 is offline  
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 10:22 PM   #4444
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TaylorCPT View Post

Hello Matt,
Have a brand new personal training business in Charlotte, NC and I was referred to your site by another trainer in a different state.

Assuming I can get to Page 1...how long should I stay on page 1 and what would you suggest to maintain that spot?

Also, like I said I was referred by someone who uses your service....any kickback for referrals?
No referral fees sorry. How long your site stayson page one depends on your site, your keywords and your competition.

Originally Posted by pseudonymble View Post

Question.

If my 5 key words are:
buy sell used car parts

will I only be on page one for the entire phrase?
Or if someone searches "buy car parts" will I end up on page one as well.

My concern is that I don't want to rank for 5 word phrases. I want to rank for 2 or 3 word phrases. Is your kung fu strong enough for this?
The way it works is exactly how I described it in the op. Yu give us 1 url and 5 keywords and we backlink to all of them equally until one of them reaches page one.

Originally Posted by mia0001 View Post

I'm hoping that someone has had the same thing happen to them and can shed some light for me.

I have some very very competative keywords that Matts team is working on for me and I understand that it will probably take some time to get on the first page, but, my keywords had gotten to page 1-5 for most all of them and then completely vanished. Not even in the top 1000. It has been 10 weeks now and still most the keywords are nowhere to be found and some are in the 700's position.

I though this was hopefully the google dance, but, it's been 10 weeks now.

What do you guys think?:confused:
Post this as a question on your ticket and we can take a look to see what is going on.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 10:49 PM   #4445
PaulBarrs.com
War Room Member
 
Paul Barrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia.
Posts: 3,524
Thanks: 401
Thanked 1,104 Times in 455 Posts
Blog Entries: 63
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

The way it works is exactly how I described it in the op. Yu give us 1 url and 5 keywords and we backlink to all of them equally until one of them reaches page one.
Matt,

Could you please confirm for me... 5 "keywords" ie single words....

or 5 "keyword phrases" ie "best engine building shop"... is that one 'keyword phrase' counted as 4 keywords or one?

I've read through the OP and cannot see this written.

Paul
Paul Barrs is offline  
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 11:08 PM   #4446
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

We only check the 5 keywords given to us. We do not track partial keyword phrases. The keywords can be single words or phrases. Makes no difference to us.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 4th Oct 2011, 12:32 AM   #4447
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 11
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi,
are adult product site allow to ur network?
coolin186 is offline  
Unread 4th Oct 2011, 04:19 AM   #4448
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by coolin186 View Post

hi,
are adult product site allow to ur network?
Nope. Nor will we ever.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 4th Oct 2011, 04:22 AM   #4449
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: london
Posts: 162
Thanks: 3
Thanked 32 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt please dont bite me lol, i have a couple of things to get off my chest.

1. I bought an offer from you about 4 months ago but havent used it yet is it still valid to use?

2. I need a brand new site to rank and its for the uk, if I rank page 1 global will i rank page 1 Uk or would I have to make a request to rank for uk only?
roddyfonline is offline  
Unread 4th Oct 2011, 08:57 AM   #4450
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: On this globe!
Posts: 90
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Need A Page One Google Ranking??? Matt LaClear Says You Can Have One!!! (The Sickest Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dear Matt,

I'm interested in 10 campaigns but would like to ask if I have to start all the 10 campaigns immediately after buying or can delay some ones for some weeks.

May I ask you how long the backlinks will last for?

PS: I have a question about a website of mine... but this is not of general interest to post here... so, how could I ask you my question in private ?

Thank you.
-Fadi
chakik is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
google, learn, page, pepperoni, pizza, ranking, read, trade

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:09 PM.