Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 8th Jan 2011, 04:54 PM   #1201
Mogul, Model, Mom
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 28
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just purchased and read your WSO! Many thanks for this opportunity, Andrew.

This is my first venture, and I appreciate MMENSELY both your offer and your answers to the many questions. I am moving forward Monday with great information, resources & confidence.

Happy New Year!
cre8gr8things is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to cre8gr8things For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Jan 2011, 05:07 PM   #1202
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TLCarroll View Post

Andrew,
I stumbled onto this WSO yesterday and must commend you on the incredible patience you've shown.

Even after answering THE EXACT SAME QUESTIONS dozens of times for people too lazy/clueless to actually READ this thread in it's entirety (how they'll make money if they can't/won't follow simple directions is unclear to me), were polite and helpful to the jackwagons too dense to realize that it takes ACTION on thier part and they expect YOU to hold thier hands FOREVER for them to make money (and give them your private contact info so they can ask more insidious questions for the rest of thier lives), the numbskulls who literally REVEAL info from the WSO in thier ENDLESS questions instead of following simple directions, the bozos who expect you to tell them EVERYTHING that's in the WSO before they pay, the charming folks who state for a fact that it can't be done even though they haven't bought or tried the method, the inevitable ones who question your motives for selling your idea although theyll buy other crap that hasn't worked for them, and the "show me proof/convince me to be successful" crowd who wouldn't know an opportunity if it crawled up thier arses and laid eggs. Sheesh.

You, sir, deserve ALL of the success that comes your way! Good on you.

P.S. Buying this for my 19 yr old son & his friends to implement so they can make "college car money". This method couldn't be any easier! I'll keep you posted on thier successes.
Thanks Nothing feels better than knowing that someone appreciates all of your work I'm looking forward to hearing how your first campaign goes.

Originally Posted by Maia Giovanni View Post

I just purchased and read your WSO! Many thanks for this opportunity, Andrew.

This is my first venture, and I appreciate IMMENSELY both your offer and your answers to the many questions. I am moving forward Monday with great information, resources & confidence.

Happy New Year!
Thanks for the kind words I'm glad you like the WSO.
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2011, 02:11 AM   #1203
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 49
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by frontline View Post

am just confused.
After reading the posts, I gather that this is primarily offline - not online website reqd
No Fliers distribution required. No talking to stranger required.
Collection of email,zip and maybe address required based on cpa offers.
No car required. Just walking.
Anyone can do it - no special skills required.
Can be outsourced
requires ONLY 20 mins of time.

Questions:
Am trying to do math. Even if a cpa offer is $5/filled-in req, to get to $700/day - its 140 forms - and to get there , atleast 1400 ppls should show preliminary interest - going by 10% conversion (which is overwhelmingly high) -
To solicit 1400 ppl - all it takes 20 mins ?

I wonder how am I supposed to collect them with no forms to fill , no website to send people to - and all in 20 mins - without giving away anything OR even talking

Posters required maybe ? I hope I am not stalking at colleges and schools like a suspect.

Am unable to IM you - I believe this probably is some unique method but I want to understand before I jump on it with my greed glands ($700/day is sure making me salivate - lol)

Can you pls reply here or via PM - appreciate your response.

PS: while there havent been many ppl reported results on this WSO, I read quite a few made money on your last WSO. It may be closed now - but is there a sales page that u can share ?

Thanks
RK
Hi Andrew,

I have just started reading your thread.

Would you be able to PM (I cannot PM you) the answer to this question please.

Thanks.
hussain is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2011, 02:24 AM   #1204
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hussain View Post

Hi Andrew,

I have just started reading your thread.

Would you be able to PM (I cannot PM you) the answer to this question please.

Thanks.
Hi Hussain, I can't really answer those questions without giving away what is involved in the WSO.

Basically, all you need to know is that if you follow the instructions then there is lots of money to be made The WSO reveals a simple method that can be easily outsourced to make hundreds of dollars each day (as many warriors have reported doing )
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2011, 02:38 AM   #1205
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 49
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gotti3636 View Post

Hi Hussain, I can't really answer those questions without giving away what is involved in the WSO.

Basically, all you need to know is that if you follow the instructions then there is lots of money to be made The WSO reveals a simple method that can be easily outsourced to make hundreds of dollars each day (as many warriors have reported doing )
Thanks Andrew. On the way to buy the product.
hussain is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2011, 03:21 AM   #1206
Positive Impact
War Room Member
 
Aemilia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 189
Thanks: 33
Thanked 152 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

well, I am interested in this, but can you please elaborate a little? What exactly is it? and what does it involve? can it be used by a newbie easily? waiting.... Thanks!
Aemilia is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2011, 05:09 AM   #1207
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by benedicta View Post

well, I am interested in this, but can you please elaborate a little? What exactly is it? and what does it involve? can it be used by a newbie easily? waiting.... Thanks!
Hi, basically in this WSO I will show you a simple blueprint which will teach you exactly where and when to place your CPA offers (I will explain what offers work best) so that you get a high conversion rate A newbie can do this with ease as there is nothing difficult or technical that you need to learn
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2011, 09:40 PM   #1208
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: London
Posts: 150
Thanks: 11
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey, is this a online or offline method? How quick can I see money by putting in effort, and do I need a domain in place?

I just need to know, because I am in a tight situation at the moment, I have a debt of $2500 to pay off by the end of the month, and just need a way to make that within a month, I will put the work in, or I am in trouble, I am in a do or die situation pretty much!

Would appreciate any help.
MMMConsulting is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2011, 10:00 PM   #1209
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Hassan Sikder View Post

Hey, is this a online or offline method? How quick can I see money by putting in effort, and do I need a domain in place?

I just need to know, because I am in a tight situation at the moment, I have a debt of $2500 to pay off by the end of the month, and just need a way to make that within a month, I will put the work in, or I am in trouble, I am in a do or die situation pretty much!

Would appreciate any help.
Hi, the actual work involved with this system is based offline but you can set everything up online. You will see the money come in to your CPA account on the same day that you implement the method
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2011, 10:51 PM   #1210
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Not New's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 483
Thanks: 109
Thanked 99 Times in 92 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Pardon my ignorance, what is a CPA network ?
Not New is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2011, 12:04 AM   #1211
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: London
Posts: 150
Thanks: 11
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

That sounds great! Will you help me if I need help with anything, incase I am doing anything wrong or get stuck?
MMMConsulting is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2011, 12:19 AM   #1212
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: London
Posts: 150
Thanks: 11
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

is there also a refund policy on this?
MMMConsulting is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2011, 02:56 AM   #1213
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cimage View Post

Pardon my ignorance, what is a CPA network ?
Hi, a CPA (Cost Per Action) network is basically a type of affiliate network where you can be paid for leads and not just sales See Affiliate marketing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for more information.

Originally Posted by Hassan Sikder View Post

That sounds great! Will you help me if I need help with anything, incase I am doing anything wrong or get stuck?
Hi, yes I will help you if you get stuck or need some advice It is very simple to implement though!

Originally Posted by Hassan Sikder View Post

is there also a refund policy on this?
As it says in the OP, if you actively try to implement the system that I present in the WSO and do not make money with it then I will happily refund you
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2011, 04:07 AM   #1214
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 73
Thanks: 5
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Look good, just purchased
ericchoo18 is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2011, 07:20 AM   #1215
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Sevenmild View Post

As far as I can read, this only requires CPA networks to earn the money.. Are you also providing help to get into a CPA network so I can actually get offers?

I have been trying to get into a CPA network before, but since I didn't have a proper website or proof I can be useful to them, I didn't get accepted yet. How am I able to earn on the first day with your method, if it might take more than 1 day to get accepted in a CPA network?

Last question: Will this also work from anywhere in Europe?

Looks good, but I want to make sure this works for just anyone.
Hi, yes all you will need to get started is to join a CPA network. It is quite simple to join most of them (have a look in the CPA section of the forum as there is lots of free information there about how to go about applying )

It will work from Europe or from anywhere in the world but some people may need to outsource the work Outsourcing is cheap and I will explain how to do it in the WSO.

Originally Posted by ericchoo18 View Post

Look good, just purchased
Thanks for the purchase I hope you enjoy the WSO and can make some good money with it
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2011, 07:59 AM   #1216
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: London
Posts: 150
Thanks: 11
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can you PM me about how to do the online method? There is nothing about it in the ebook.
MMMConsulting is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2011, 12:34 PM   #1217
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
onlinevideoguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 106
Thanks: 109
Thanked 34 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just Purchased! Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1WK24761WL963682N.

Ready to Put this thing to the test! I am a newbie to cpa but not internet marketing. Can I build a site around this as well? I love building little WP Sites!
onlinevideoguy is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2011, 06:23 PM   #1218
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Hassan Sikder View Post

Can you PM me about how to do the online method? There is nothing about it in the ebook.
Hi, as wrote in an earlier post, the main work for this method is done offline. The online part is to set everything up at the start

Originally Posted by onlinevideoguy View Post

Just Purchased! Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1WK24761WL963682N.

Ready to Put this thing to the test! I am a newbie to cpa but not internet marketing. Can I build a site around this as well? I love building little WP Sites!
You sure can build a website around this It is optional to have a website but if you want to have a landing page then that is fine
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2011, 09:44 PM   #1219
Active Warrior
 
thunder555's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 30
Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I have to ask! haha Long ago it did not come here, and never really participated. I swear it's a cool question.

Someone emailed me to see Some post here, and browsing , I came here.

I Do not want to ruin the sale or anything like that. I am convinced that all methods to earn money online, they serve in some proportion

But why anyone would sell so prolific method for $ 17?
700 * 30 = $21000 A MONTH! haha
I think it's a legitimate question, right?

My "method" makes me earn 150-200 dollars a day and not sell it for 10k hehe

If someone can answer me, I would appreciate hehe

And if it bothers pls. some mod remove it.

Thunder OUT!
thunder555 is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2011, 10:04 PM   #1220
Warrior of Activeness
War Room Member
 
Josiah Grimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 68
Thanks: 32
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey thunder,

I liked the "Thunder OUT!" part of your post -- pretty tight sign-off.

I recall reading on a previous post that Andrew said he couldn't implement this method all over the world. So, he decided he would share it with people all over the world so they could do it in their respective part of the world. While he remains doing it in his (part of the world that is). -- or something to that effect at least.

-Josiah
Josiah Grimes is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2011, 10:16 PM   #1221
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by thunder555 View Post

Hi, I have to ask! haha Long ago it did not come here, and never really participated. I swear it's a cool question.

Someone emailed me to see Some post here, and browsing , I came here.

I Do not want to ruin the sale or anything like that. I am convinced that all methods to earn money online, they serve in some proportion

But why anyone would sell so prolific method for $ 17?
700 * 30 = $21000 A MONTH! haha
I think it's a legitimate question, right?

My "method" makes me earn 150-200 dollars a day and not sell it for 10k hehe

If someone can answer me, I would appreciate hehe

And if it bothers pls. some mod remove it.

Thunder OUT!
I have answered this question about a dozen times in the thread already but I guess I can answer it again... The method I describe in the WSO will not get saturated because of the massive and constantly changing market that is targeted. For that reason, I can afford to share the method with other people from all around the world.

If it was a system that was easily saturated then I would keep it to myself

Originally Posted by Josiah Grimes View Post

Hey thunder,

I liked the "Thunder OUT!" part of your post -- pretty tight sign-off.

I recall reading on a previous post that Andrew said he couldn't implement this method all over the world. So, he decided he would share it with people all over the world so they could do it in their respective part of the world. While he remains doing it in his (part of the world that is). -- or something to that effect at least.

-Josiah
Thanks for the explanation The main reason is that it will not get saturated if lots of people start to do it.
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2011, 10:47 PM   #1222
Active Warrior
 
thunder555's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 30
Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks josiah

hehe "THUNDER OUT!" Its my "seal" in other forums "unmentionables" here hehe Where I sell my services

I will try to post more often here. My english dont help me

THUNDER OUT!


Originally Posted by Josiah Grimes View Post

Hey thunder,

I liked the "Thunder OUT!" part of your post -- pretty tight sign-off.

I recall reading on a previous post that Andrew said he couldn't implement this method all over the world. So, he decided he would share it with people all over the world so they could do it in their respective part of the world. While he remains doing it in his (part of the world that is). -- or something to that effect at least.

-Josiah
thunder555 is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2011, 10:51 PM   #1223
Active Warrior
 
thunder555's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 30
Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gotti3636 View Post

I have answered this question about a dozen times in the thread already but I guess I can answer it again... The method I describe in the WSO will not get saturated because of the massive and constantly changing market that is targeted. For that reason, I can afford to share the method with other people from all around the world.

If it was a system that was easily saturated then I would keep it to myself
.
It is cool ty
dozen times? hahaha Thats why I hate sales pages I dont have the patience to do that. I am neurothic geek My clients make a sales page about me


THUNDER OUT!
thunder555 is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 06:49 AM   #1224
VIP Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 3,869
Thanks: 152
Thanked 508 Times in 433 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Happy Warrior View Post

Typically, when you read the headline of a WSO, the potential income stated is not realistic within the timeframe stated. The headline to this WSO, however, is 100% realistic. In other words, once you understand how to do this, you will see exactly how and why it is very realistic to "EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work.", as the headline suggests. You will also see that the statement "Anyone can do it!" is absolutely, 100% true.

Thank you , Andrew, for providing a WSO that truly has the ability to change people's financial lives. This information is pure gold for anyone who is willing to take some very basic action. If you'd like to make really good money without having to ever talk to a single person or sell anything, this WSO is the one to pick up. I don't know why Andrew is giving away information that could literally put hundreds of dollars in your pocket within 20 minutes or less, but I would suggest that anyone who is on the fence about this one get on board immediately!

Thanks again for putting together such a great WSO, Andrew!

Best,
Joe
That $700/day was based on an offer which pays $5 per sign up. Ive never heard of a email/zip submit which converts on 1st page pay out that much. The typical payout is around $1.50

Even short form leads are usually around half that much so i don't know how it's realistic getting such a vast amount of $5 leads in one day.
cooler1 is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 07:07 AM   #1225
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cooler1 View Post

That $700/day was based on an offer which pays $5 per sign up. Ive never heard of a email/zip submit which converts on 1st page pay out that much. The typical payout is around $1.50

Even short form leads are usually around half that much so i don't know how it's realistic getting such a vast amount of $5 leads in one day.
The $700/day is just an average, I normally get between $400-$1500 on the days it is implemented. The payout of the CPA offer does not matter too much, it all depends on how much you scale the method

Originally Posted by Happy Warrior View Post

Typically, when you read the headline of a WSO, the potential income stated is not realistic within the timeframe stated. The headline to this WSO, however, is 100% realistic. In other words, once you understand how to do this, you will see exactly how and why it is very realistic to "EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work.", as the headline suggests. You will also see that the statement "Anyone can do it!" is absolutely, 100% true.

Thank you , Andrew, for providing a WSO that truly has the ability to change people's financial lives. This information is pure gold for anyone who is willing to take some very basic action. If you'd like to make really good money without having to ever talk to a single person or sell anything, this WSO is the one to pick up. I don't know why Andrew is giving away information that could literally put hundreds of dollars in your pocket within 20 minutes or less, but I would suggest that anyone who is on the fence about this one get on board immediately!

Thanks again for putting together such a great WSO, Andrew!

Best,
Joe
Thanks for the great review Joe, I am glad you liked the WSO
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 09:07 AM   #1226
Go Greg - No Guru
War Room Member
 
gai001's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 107
Thanks: 11
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Andrew,

This is a great model that ANYONE, ANYWHERE can do. If you can't make this one work, you might as well give it up!

Thank you for making this WSO available!
Greg
gai001 is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 09:13 AM   #1227
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Carlsbadd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 683
Thanks: 163
Thanked 178 Times in 110 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This a a great WSO ,
Can any fellow warriors suggest a good place to find out sourcers for this in the US.

Thanks
Carlsbadd is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 09:15 AM   #1228
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA, , .
Posts: 219
Thanks: 14
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

can I send u one cpa offer for testing first? i really cant imagine we can make so huge money in one day.

thanks!
cleaning72 is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 11:00 AM   #1229
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,528
Thanks: 956
Thanked 290 Times in 235 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Carlsbadd View Post

This a a great WSO ,
Can any fellow warriors suggest a good place to find out sourcers for this in the US.

Thanks

Fiverr.com can work well if you find someone reliable.
Steven Miranda is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Miranda For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 11:25 AM   #1230
Active Warrior
 
thunder555's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 30
Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My review:

This is a great idea BUT just for CPA target countries If u live in a f*king 3er world country like ME FORGET ABOUT IT

THUNDER OUT!
thunder555 is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 11:30 AM   #1231
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
lynneklos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 114
Thanks: 22
Thanked 26 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Andrew -

I just wanted to ditto what TLCarroll said. You have been a real gentleman about answering the same questions over and over again. It is no wonder I've been hearing your name lately as a real solid, knowledgeable and trustworthy IM. Kudos to your parents for raising such a nice young man!

I belong to a ton of CPA networks, so I'm off to purchase! Can't wait to see what I can do with this.

Many thanks and have a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!
lynneklos is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to lynneklos For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 04:32 PM   #1232
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gai001 View Post

Andrew,

This is a great model that ANYONE, ANYWHERE can do. If you can't make this one work, you might as well give it up!

Thank you for making this WSO available!
Greg
Thanks for the quick review Greg

Originally Posted by thunder555 View Post

My review:

This is a great idea BUT just for CPA target countries If u live in a f*king 3er world country like ME FORGET ABOUT IT

THUNDER OUT!
Hi Thunder, remember you can outsource this to/from anywhere in the world

Originally Posted by cleaning72 View Post

can I send u one cpa offer for testing first? i really cant imagine we can make so huge money in one day.

thanks!
Sure thing, feel free to send me an email or PM if you need some help or advice.

Originally Posted by Carlsbadd View Post

This a a great WSO ,
Can any fellow warriors suggest a good place to find out sourcers for this in the US.

Thanks
You can use places like fiverr, craigslist, odesk, freelancer, forums or any of the usual outsourcing locations

Originally Posted by lynneklos View Post

Hi Andrew -

I just wanted to ditto what TLCarroll said. You have been a real gentleman about answering the same questions over and over again. It is no wonder I've been hearing your name lately as a real solid, knowledgeable and trustworthy IM. Kudos to your parents for raising such a nice young man!

I belong to a ton of CPA networks, so I'm off to purchase! Can't wait to see what I can do with this.

Many thanks and have a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!
Thanks for the kind words I wish you all the best for this new year also.
AndrewG is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewG For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 04:58 PM   #1233
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Steve Sieverding's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 112
Thanks: 26
Thanked 36 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just read through all 1,250 posts and I must commend you on your patience from answering the same questions over and over. I bought it right around page 8 and I must say I love the idea!

Now I have some questions of my own that I don't believe were asked as they are pretty specific, but since I am a bit new here I am requesting your e-mail via PM.

Thanks
Steve Sieverding is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 08:07 PM   #1234
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ToxicSteve View Post

I just read through all 1,250 posts and I must commend you on your patience from answering the same questions over and over. I bought it right around page 8 and I must say I love the idea!

Now I have some questions of my own that I don't believe were asked as they are pretty specific, but since I am a bit new here I am requesting your e-mail via PM.

Thanks
Thanks Steve, I have sent you a PM with my contact details
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 09:06 PM   #1235
commodoregirl
War Room Member
 
margk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 14
Thanks: 11
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Andrew.

This is my very post on the Warrior Forum and it was your offer that stood out to me.

I read up to page 12 and got half way down and decided that I had collected enough gold nuggets from the individual posts which I've written down for reference to purchase your product!

I personally think you have a brilliant attitude as well as patience and perseverance to answer those repetitive questions, constantly sending PMs to the different individuals and replying to nearly every single thread!

I just want to thank you in advance, I'm off to make the purchase and I can't wait to receive your e-book!
margk is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 09:21 PM   #1236
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by margk View Post

Hi Andrew.

This is my very post on the Warrior Forum and it was your offer that stood out to me.

I read up to page 12 and got half way down and decided that I had collected enough gold nuggets from the individual posts which I've written down for reference to purchase your product!

I personally think you have a brilliant attitude as well as patience and perseverance to answer those repetitive questions, constantly sending PMs to the different individuals and replying to nearly every single thread!

I just want to thank you in advance, I'm off to make the purchase and I can't wait to receive your e-book!
Thanks for the kind words I hope you can get off to a great start in IM with my WSO
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 11:07 PM   #1237
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 15
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow, this was a LOT to read through. Took me days!

Petteri
PsychoFin is offline  
Unread 12th Jan 2011, 02:16 AM   #1238
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rjpbseal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Vernon, FL
Posts: 102
Thanks: 41
Thanked 78 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm going to go ahead and get this.
rjpbseal is offline  
Unread 12th Jan 2011, 02:20 AM   #1239
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PsychoFin View Post

Wow, this was a LOT to read through. Took me days!

Petteri
I can't believe you managed to read through the entire thread! Hopefully you picked up some tips along the way

Originally Posted by rjpbseal View Post

I'm going to go ahead and get this.
Thanks, be sure to let us know your results
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 12th Jan 2011, 05:23 AM   #1240
commodoregirl
War Room Member
 
margk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 14
Thanks: 11
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've downloaded the pdf and I think it's a great idea... a real money-maker!

It took me a few minutes or more to read it... (well it felt like a few minutes). And straight after finishing it... man it had me thinking!

I can describe the book in three words... short, informative, doable! I luv it!

I have signed up to three CPA Networks after purchasing the book... (I thought about waiting till I got approved) but I figured it's only $17.. $22 NZ so what the heck! Hopefully my website will see me through the acceptance process *crossed fingers*

I am going to sign up with a few more CPA Networks. While waiting to be approved I'm going to be working on my strategy. I know it sounds a bit backward, but that's OK, that's me sometimes!

I will definitely report back in with my results!
margk is offline  
Unread 12th Jan 2011, 06:09 AM   #1241
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by margk View Post

I've downloaded the pdf and I think it's a great idea... a real money-maker!

It took me a few minutes or more to read it... (well it felt like a few minutes). And straight after finishing it... man it had me thinking!

I can describe the book in three words... short, informative, doable! I luv it!

I have signed up to three CPA Networks after purchasing the book... (I thought about waiting till I got approved) but I figured it's only $17.. $22 NZ so what the heck! Hopefully my website will see me through the acceptance process *crossed fingers*

I am going to sign up with a few more CPA Networks. While waiting to be approved I'm going to be working on my strategy. I know it sounds a bit backward, but that's OK, that's me sometimes!

I will definitely report back in with my results!
I'm happy to hear you liked the WSO Feel free to PM/email me if you have any questions or want some advice with your campaign.
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 12th Jan 2011, 12:32 PM   #1242
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gabriel moisescu View Post

Here is a list with all well known CPA networks.
Hi,

I know this was a while back but just wanted to thank you for having taken the time in adding a pdf with a list of CPA companies, this is really useful yet i feel you didn't get enough praise for including such a useful tool for free.

Thanks Gabriel for the PDF, very useful!

Fabio

(p.s. for those looking its on page 7 of this thread that Gabriel added a list of many cpa companies).
Fabz is offline  
Unread 12th Jan 2011, 01:32 PM   #1243
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 899
Thanks: 662
Thanked 168 Times in 121 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1000 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jonluk View Post

I can confirm that maxbounty will indeed allow offline advertising - with certain provisos. All it took was a quick email to my AM with a brief explanation of what I'll be doing and confirmation that I won't be using their actual creatives offline.
Yea, the proviso is you have to direct people to your own website which means you'll have to build one to get started.

Anyone know of cpa's that allow offline advertising?
PaulintheSticks is offline  
Unread 12th Jan 2011, 01:42 PM   #1244
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,528
Thanks: 956
Thanked 290 Times in 235 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1000 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PaulintheSticks View Post

Yea, the proviso is you have to direct people to your own website which means you'll have to build one to get started.

Anyone know of cpa's that allow offline advertising?
PeerFly.com does. I'm not sure if it is officially as I don't see it anywhere in their terms. I simply came up with my offline marketing 'material' and asked my AM and he approved it and said it was fine.
Steven Miranda is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Miranda For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Jan 2011, 01:56 PM   #1245
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 899
Thanks: 662
Thanked 168 Times in 121 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Newbie here. Am I understanding correctly that you can buy a domain and just redirect it to the offer's url instead of having to build a website? Thanks.
PaulintheSticks is offline  
Unread 12th Jan 2011, 03:15 PM   #1246
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 70
Thanks: 20
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes, you can just purchase a domain, and then do a simple re-direct to your affiliate code/link. no website needed. the re-direct is simple: this domain ww.domain links to url:yyyyyyyyy. the re-direct function will be found in your hosting companies control panel.
sting45 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to sting45 For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Jan 2011, 03:15 PM   #1247
Marketing With Mike
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PaulintheSticks View Post

Newbie here. Am I understanding correctly that you can buy a domain and just redirect it to the offer's url instead of having to build a website? Thanks.
In short, Yes, exactly!

Cheers,
Mike
MikeMulanax is offline  
Unread 12th Jan 2011, 03:22 PM   #1248
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Andrew, excuse me for being skeptical, but I always take caution with deals like this. If I buy your program, aren't I essentially spamming people for their email address and hoping they will go on the computer to do the offer even though i will be giving them the offer offline? If true, isn't it pretty rare for a college student to take a flyer and actually sign up for something? Also, since I'm pretty skeptical about this but still intrigued do you still offer your money back guarantee? The claims of this seem a little bit ridiculous, and I'm not trying to hate on you but I just need clarification.
acd85 is offline  
Unread 12th Jan 2011, 04:53 PM   #1249
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by acd85 View Post

Andrew, excuse me for being skeptical, but I always take caution with deals like this. If I buy your program, aren't I essentially spamming people for their email address and hoping they will go on the computer to do the offer even though i will be giving them the offer offline? If true, isn't it pretty rare for a college student to take a flyer and actually sign up for something? Also, since I'm pretty skeptical about this but still intrigued do you still offer your money back guarantee? The claims of this seem a little bit ridiculous, and I'm not trying to hate on you but I just need clarification.
Hi, I can understand your skepticism but just take a look at all the testimonials from warriors who have actually made a lot of money with what this WSO teaches The results speak for themselves, I am not the only person making money with this method.

As it says in my OP, if you try the method presented in my WSO and do not make money then I will happily refund you
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 12th Jan 2011, 06:38 PM   #1250
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Charlotte Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Living the expat life in the USA!
Posts: 1,067
Thanks: 394
Thanked 333 Times in 236 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real warrior proof. Over 1300 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased yesterday and have had a couple of college kids distribute some flyers. I'm waiting to see what kind of results I get with it, but it looks very promising so far. Will update when Snowmageddon has passed and the kids are back in class.
Charlotte Jay is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$700 or day, earn, extra, minutes, work
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:11 AM.