Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 6th May 2011, 05:33 AM   #1701
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1800 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can you also send me a PM.
mozo is offline  
Unread 6th May 2011, 06:26 AM   #1702
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1800 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mozo View Post

Can you also send me a PM.
Hi, I have sent you a PM
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 6th May 2011, 07:58 AM   #1703
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1800 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello!!

Does it work in Brazil?:confused:
janalista is offline  
Unread 6th May 2011, 08:04 AM   #1704
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1800 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by janalista View Post

Hello!!

Does it work in Brazil?:confused:
Hi, as I have mentioned already, this method can be done from any country in the world. It is 100% outsourceable so it does not matter what country you are in as you can simply outsource it if you are not able to or do not want to do it yourself
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 6th May 2011, 08:36 AM   #1705
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1800 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just purchased, can't wait to see what it is about
jijihonghk is offline  
Unread 6th May 2011, 11:42 AM   #1706
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1800 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gotti3636 View Post

Hi, as I have mentioned already, this method can be done from any country in the world. It is 100% outsourceable so it does not matter what country you are in as you can simply outsource it if you are not able to or do not want to do it yourself
OK. Could you send me a release to this method? I wonder what is to then assess whether I can implement here.
Tks!
janalista is offline  
Unread 6th May 2011, 02:35 PM   #1707
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1800 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I want to know if there is not another depenses or to have a website, blog or whatever
Thankyou.
atonal12 is offline  
Unread 6th May 2011, 04:21 PM   #1708
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1800 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by atonal12 View Post

I want to know if there is not another depenses or to have a website, blog or whatever
Thankyou.
Hi, you do not need a blog or website or anything like that
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 6th May 2011, 05:13 PM   #1709
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
JeromyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Salmon Arm, BC , Canada.
Posts: 240
Thanks: 170
Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1800 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Andrew, This looks good. But I worry when i see claims to large amounts of money.
How much technical skill is needed for this?
JeromyS is offline  
Unread 6th May 2011, 05:19 PM   #1710
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1800 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JeromyS View Post

Hey Andrew, This looks good. But I worry when i see claims to large amounts of money.
How much technical skill is needed for this?
Hi, you don't need any technical skills (there is no need for a website or anything like that). It is a really simple but effective method
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 6th May 2011, 06:35 PM   #1711
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1800 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JeromyS View Post

Hey Andrew, This looks good. But I worry when i see claims to large amounts of money.
How much technical skill is needed for this?
Jeromy,

I fully understand your point mate. Especially with all those Clickbank hyped up BS products!

HOWEVER, I have purchased this WSO and used it to make money. It really is VERY simple.

A true one-of-a-kind method that anyone can do to earn a few hundred to probably even more than $700 per day.

Well worth the measly $17 investment, trust me.

Best,

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Reno Van Boven For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th May 2011, 02:58 AM   #1712
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1800 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Reno X View Post

Jeromy,

I fully understand your point mate. Especially with all those Clickbank hyped up BS products!

HOWEVER, I have purchased this WSO and used it to make money. It really is VERY simple.

A true one-of-a-kind method that anyone can do to earn a few hundred to probably even more than $700 per day.

Well worth the measly $17 investment, trust me.

Best,

Reno
Thanks Reno
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 7th May 2011, 06:44 AM   #1713
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

bro i was browsing a script website, upon which i cam across this site. Well honestly its my first time here and what came across me was ur (awesome) post.
Well i tried pm u but as i just arrived here..i dont have much posts.
so i read many of the pages of the post which is really a time consuming(but looks promising)
I just wanted to say that i am a student and i donno much of the stuff u said there, but i do tested cpalead some time ago by making a website like so, but couldnt make one due to lack of knowledge but i do have an active cpalead account.
So i just wanted to ask some questions will u please email me at zohaibar at live.com,as i cant pm u.
And i also want to ask regarding outsourcing, what does that mean, does it means i have to hire some kind of guy to do the work.
And one last thing that do after buying ur book i would have to again invest in other things to get started.
Thanx alot. I really liked ur thread. Which is really looking promising. Thank You again.
zohaibar is offline  
Unread 7th May 2011, 07:58 AM   #1714
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by zohaibar View Post

bro i was browsing a script website, upon which i cam across this site. Well honestly its my first time here and what came across me was ur (awesome) post.
Well i tried pm u but as i just arrived here..i dont have much posts.
so i read many of the pages of the post which is really a time consuming(but looks promising)
I just wanted to say that i am a student and i donno much of the stuff u said there, but i do tested cpalead some time ago by making a website like so, but couldnt make one due to lack of knowledge but i do have an active cpalead account.
So i just wanted to ask some questions will u please email me at zohaibar at live.com,as i cant pm u.
And i also want to ask regarding outsourcing, what does that mean, does it means i have to hire some kind of guy to do the work.
And one last thing that do after buying ur book i would have to again invest in other things to get started.
Thanx alot. I really liked ur thread. Which is really looking promising. Thank You again.
Hi, I have sent you a PM with my contact details so you can ask me questions
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 7th May 2011, 09:02 AM   #1715
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gotti3636 View Post

Hi, I have sent you a PM with my contact details so you can ask me questions
bro i sended u msg on ur mail long time before, as u sended me pm but no response. Have u got the mail
zohaibar is offline  
Unread 7th May 2011, 05:22 PM   #1716
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by zohaibar View Post

bro i sended u msg on ur mail long time before, as u sended me pm but no response. Have u got the mail
Hi, it was night here in Australia so I was sleeping I will answer it now.
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 7th May 2011, 06:36 PM   #1717
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hai andrew, i'm new here. is ypur system still work. im workin from indonesia, is it okay ?
tonistark is offline  
Unread 7th May 2011, 06:53 PM   #1718
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tonistark View Post

Hai andrew, i'm new here. is ypur system still work. im workin from indonesia, is it okay ?
Hi, yes this system still works Since you can outsource it, it can be done from anywhere in the world
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 7th May 2011, 07:17 PM   #1719
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 399
Thanks: 94
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This WSO has been out for about 8 months. Is anyone earning $700 a day or even $100 a day, working only 20 minutes.
mannydas is offline  
Unread 7th May 2011, 07:22 PM   #1720
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mannydas View Post

This WSO has been out for about 8 months. Is anyone earning $700 a day or even $100 a day, working only 20 minutes.
Why don't you take a look at all of the testimonials and reviews in the thread? Warriors have been making up to $2,000 in a day. There are lots of people making good money with this WSO I have copied a few testimonials in to the original post and there are more throughout the thread.
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 7th May 2011, 10:07 PM   #1721
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Alberta
Posts: 7
Thanks: 11
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sounds interesting so far from the first 3 pages. I have a question though, seems like it has alot to do with the college community. School is pretty much done here in Canada, till September. Would i still be able to do this WSO and make lots of money, or will it be slowed down till school starts again?

Thanks
Ashzer is offline  
Unread 8th May 2011, 02:49 AM   #1722
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ashzer View Post

Sounds interesting so far from the first 3 pages. I have a question though, seems like it has alot to do with the college community. School is pretty much done here in Canada, till September. Would i still be able to do this WSO and make lots of money, or will it be slowed down till school starts again?

Thanks
You can make money pretty much all year with this WSO because it can be outsourced to any country (all countries have different starting/finishing dates )
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 8th May 2011, 03:19 AM   #1723
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

friend, please PM me, i'm interresting, i wanna buy WSO ..
do you have YM? so i can have conversation with you about this WSO
eleganttrader is offline  
Unread 8th May 2011, 03:21 AM   #1724
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by eleganttrader View Post

friend, please PM me, i'm interresting, i wanna buy WSO ..
do you have YM? so i can have conversation with you about this WSO
Hi, I have sent you a PM
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 8th May 2011, 06:54 AM   #1725
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 134
Thanks: 7
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1800 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Andrew you said no blog or we site needed but if ilthis method involves CPA won't I need a online presence for approval?
Originally Posted by gotti3636 View Post

Hi, you do not need a blog or website or anything like that
Lucaslee is offline  
Unread 8th May 2011, 06:56 AM   #1726
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1800 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Lucaslee View Post

Hi Andrew you said no blog or we site needed but if ilthis method involves CPA won't I need a online presence for approval?
Hi, you can get in to CPA networks without a blog or website. It helps if you have one but it is not a requirement Take a look at the CPA section of the forum as there are lots of great free guides there to help you get in to CPA networks without a website. Otherwise, throw together a quick free blog to make it a bit easier
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 8th May 2011, 07:21 AM   #1727
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi, is this easy to learn?, because I am very interested in your WSO.
do you have YM? so i can have conversation with you about this WSO
thanks
dhana is offline  
Unread 8th May 2011, 09:07 PM   #1728
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
jeffmullins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Japan
Posts: 43
Thanks: 8
Thanked 11 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mannydas View Post

This WSO has been out for about 8 months. Is anyone earning $700 a day or even $100 a day, working only 20 minutes.
Not me...In theory this can work. In practice...that's a different story.

I would like some real stories of people who have used this WSO and made money.

In my opinion you might get lucky and hit one out of the park but this WSO was a waste of my time and money.

Another note...after I read this WSO, I felt the writer had some big balls to charge people for a very brief report that took maybe 5 minutes to put together, but that's just me...just getting sick of crappy WSO's.
jeffmullins is offline  
Unread 8th May 2011, 09:19 PM   #1729
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jeffmullins View Post

Not me...In theory this can work. In practice...that's a different story.

I would like some real stories of people who have used this WSO and made money.

In my opinion you might get lucky and hit one out of the park but this WSO was a waste of my time and money.

Another note...after I read this WSO, I felt the writer had some big balls to charge people for a very brief report that took maybe 5 minutes to put together, but that's just me...just getting sick of crappy WSO's.
Hi, there are lots of people who are making good money by implementing this WSO. Take a look throughout the thread - there are multiple testimonials with earnings. I am not the only one making money here

I don't really understand how you can criticize a WSO before you even try to implement it. I charge according to quality rather than quantity. I believe that a short PDF with good information (that actually works and is easy to implement) is better than a 100 page PDF full of generic information that no one is ever going to use I guess everyone has a different opinion though.

If you need some help or you would like to discuss further then please send me an email or PM and I will do my best to support you.

Originally Posted by dhana View Post

hi, is this easy to learn?, because I am very interested in your WSO.
do you have YM? so i can have conversation with you about this WSO
thanks
Hi, it is very easy to learn. All of the work can also be outsourced if you can not or do not want to do it yourself
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 8th May 2011, 09:45 PM   #1730
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
jeffmullins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Japan
Posts: 43
Thanks: 8
Thanked 11 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I HAVE put your WSO into action...many many times. It just didn't work for me.
jeffmullins is offline  
Unread 8th May 2011, 10:00 PM   #1731
Beach Engineer
War Room Member
 
BayAreaSteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Downtown Long Beacg California
Posts: 643
Thanks: 2,677
Thanked 294 Times in 234 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jeffmullins View Post

I HAVE put your WSO into action...many many times. It just didn't work for me.

Why not take him up on his offer to help you , maybe your implementation
needs some fine tuning...
BayAreaSteve is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to BayAreaSteve For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th May 2011, 12:15 AM   #1732
Active Reptoid
War Room Member
 
goindeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Solo
Posts: 3,005
Thanks: 1,001
Thanked 603 Times in 351 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Soon as i get home, ill be purchasing this.

Just have a few questions;

Is a website required?

How many of these CPA's need to be sent out per day to get good conversion and begin earning $700 per day?
goindeep is offline  
Unread 9th May 2011, 04:50 AM   #1733
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jeffmullins View Post

I HAVE put your WSO into action...many many times. It just didn't work for me.
As I said, send me a PM with some details about your campaign and I will try to work out where you went wrong or what you could do differently

Originally Posted by Andrei Rotariu View Post

Is a website required?
Hi, you do not need to have a website for this method
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 9th May 2011, 05:17 AM   #1734
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: London,uk
Posts: 18
Thanks: 17
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

will purchase
moo1 is offline  
Unread 9th May 2011, 05:23 AM   #1735
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by moo1 View Post

will purchase
Thanks Feel free to email/PM me if you need any help or have some questions.
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 9th May 2011, 01:15 PM   #1736
Active Warrior
 
Cgray's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 33
Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

can this work for a newbie, or would a newbie need some experienace before getting into this.
Cgray is offline  
Unread 9th May 2011, 02:33 PM   #1737
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 49
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gotti3636 View Post

Thanks Feel free to email/PM me if you need any help or have some questions.
Hey Andrew,

Hi Andrew,

Just purchased your WSO. I do not have enough post to PM you. I do have a question. Please e-mail me at u2excelus@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Steve
sdouglas3 is offline  
Unread 9th May 2011, 05:10 PM   #1738
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Cgray View Post

can this work for a newbie, or would a newbie need some experienace before getting into this.
Hi, a newbie can do this There is no technical knowledge needed so it is great for someone just starting out.

Originally Posted by sdouglas3 View Post

Hey Andrew,

Hi Andrew,

Just purchased your WSO. I do not have enough post to PM you. I do have a question. Please e-mail me at u2excelus@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Steve
Hi Steve, I have sent you a PM with my details
AndrewG is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewG For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th May 2011, 05:31 PM   #1739
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 20
Thanks: 11
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If I choose to outsource the offline work in a distant city, is there a way to verify that the work is being completed by the people I've hired?
ohohdon is offline  
Unread 9th May 2011, 05:34 PM   #1740
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ohohdon View Post

If I choose to outsource the offline work in a distant city, is there a way to verify that the work is being completed by the people I've hired?
Hi, yes there are a few ways to verify that they have done the work. Once you buy the WSO and read what it is about then it will become obvious If you are still not sure then just send me a PM or email and I will tell you
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 9th May 2011, 07:22 PM   #1741
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
hisham88's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 145
Thanks: 39
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi andrew

I am interested with your WSO but at this moment I dont have any CPA account. Can you suggest me some CPA networks which is easy to get accepted? Preferably networks that do not require website. PM me please. Thanks
hisham88 is offline  
Unread 9th May 2011, 07:33 PM   #1742
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 49
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gotti3636 View Post

Hi, a newbie can do this There is no technical knowledge needed so it is great for someone just starting out.



Hi Steve, I have sent you a PM with my details
Thanks Andrew. Sent you some questions.

Steve
sdouglas3 is offline  
Unread 9th May 2011, 07:52 PM   #1743
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hisham88 View Post

Hi andrew

I am interested with your WSO but at this moment I dont have any CPA account. Can you suggest me some CPA networks which is easy to get accepted? Preferably networks that do not require website. PM me please. Thanks
Hi, there is a list of hundreds of CPA networks here that you can apply to: 150+ Affiliate Networks, CPA Networks :: Publisher Programs Directory A lot of them are easy to get in to even without a website. If you are struggling to join a CPA network then have a look at the CPA section of the forum as there are lots of free guides there to help you

Originally Posted by sdouglas3 View Post

Thanks Andrew. Sent you some questions.

Steve
Thanks Steve, I have replied
AndrewG is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewG For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th May 2011, 08:19 PM   #1744
Comnetics.com
 
heartbrigade's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great support throughout by Andrew.

To those looking at this WSO, I was able to put time into it personally and with some outsourcing help. I more than made back my investment. It does take consistency and planning but it's tough to generate the results that you desire if you don't have discipline or a system in place.
heartbrigade is offline  
Unread 9th May 2011, 09:25 PM   #1745
Warrior Member
 
Mark Better's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: All over USA
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Andrew

Do you have any idea if this method will work with pay per call?

Thanks

Mark
Mark Better is offline  
Unread 9th May 2011, 09:33 PM   #1746
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by heartbrigade View Post

Great support throughout by Andrew.

To those looking at this WSO, I was able to put time into it personally and with some outsourcing help. I more than made back my investment. It does take consistency and planning but it's tough to generate the results that you desire if you don't have discipline or a system in place.
Thanks for leaving some feedback and it is good to hear that you have made some money with this WSO

Originally Posted by Mark Better View Post

Hi Andrew

Do you have any idea if this method will work with pay per call?

Thanks

Mark
Hi Mark, this WSO has nothing to do with pay per call.
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 10th May 2011, 05:05 AM   #1747
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
tezza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 176
Thanks: 13
Thanked 117 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Gooday!! Andrew. You have a winner here.

An amazing number of reviews.
Just purchased.
To many people liked it so it must be good.

Will give it my best shot.

Cheers,

Terry
tezza is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to tezza For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th May 2011, 05:09 AM   #1748
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tezza View Post

Gooday!! Andrew. You have a winner here.

An amazing number of reviews.
Just purchased.
To many people liked it so it must be good.

Will give it my best shot.

Cheers,

Terry
Thanks Terry If you have any questions or need some help then feel free to send me a PM/email
AndrewG is offline  
Unread 10th May 2011, 05:45 AM   #1749
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Mikaedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Posts: 275
Thanks: 174
Thanked 111 Times in 91 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I live in New Zealand, will this work here and is it legit in all countries.
I am very curious as to what this is all about especially the earnings stated
and time spent.
Also what is the upfront expenses
Mikaedi is offline  
Unread 10th May 2011, 05:48 AM   #1750
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 366
Thanks: 168
Thanked 255 Times in 191 Posts
Default
Re: EARN AN EXTRA $700/day for 20 minutes of work. Anyone can do it! Real Warrior Proof. Over 1900 s
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Mikaedi88 View Post

I live in New Zealand, will this work here and is it legit in all countries.
I am very curious as to what this is all about especially the earnings stated
and time spent.
Also what is the upfront expenses
Hi, it will work fine in New Zealand and because this can be easily outsourced, it will work from any country It will cost about $5 to get started if you do it yourself or about $20-$30 if you outsource.
AndrewG is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$700 or day, earn, extra, minutes, work

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:57 PM.