Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 16th Feb 2011, 02:14 PM   #601
BJR
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jan roos View Post

Hi Dan, you can absolutely host many sites on your baby croc account. I do it and so can you. The DNS will be the same and you just go and add an addon domain to your account for each new domain you want to add.

This can be done within your Cpanel.

I would recommend having about 10 sites per baby croc account just to protect yourself a bit.

Cheers
Thanks Jan it's appreciated.
BJR is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2011, 04:12 PM   #602
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BJR View Post

Thanks Jan I appreciate it. If you use dashes in your domain name and because SE algorithms do not recognize dashes as characters, when you add a domain with hosting do you need to add the dashes there and in a new browser, for example. Or can you just type in the domain name without the dashes?

When you add your domain name to your hosting account it needs to be the exact one you registered with Namecheap or Godaddy so if it hs dashes in it then put the dashes in your hosting account as well.

Hope that helps,

Jan
jan roos is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jan roos For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Feb 2011, 04:32 PM   #603
BJR
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jan, as you can tell I am brand new to IM and you have answered my questions very quickly, so I am able to continue building my sites. I just want to say thank you for your support. I'm gonna make this work man.

Dan
BJR is offline  
Unread 17th Feb 2011, 01:36 AM   #604
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Bangalore , India.
Posts: 713
Thanks: 1,084
Thanked 50 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by theultimate1 View Post

Hi Jan,

I'm sorry if someone has already asked for this before, but could you please show one of your successful live sites so that I know how you teach writing reviews? That's the hardest part and not many products have taught me that well, so far.

Please PM me if you can't share your URL here.

Thanks,
Sooraj
Hello Jan,

I would appreciate a response to this.

Thanks
theultimate1 is offline  
Unread 17th Feb 2011, 12:36 PM   #605
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by theultimate1 View Post

Hello Jan,

I would appreciate a response to this.

Thanks
Sorry guys, you'll have to purchase my course to see 2 of my money making sites which you can reference when building your own.

Cheers
jan roos is offline  
Unread 17th Feb 2011, 12:47 PM   #606
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i just bought this product and have gone through few videos. This is a great product indeed. It covered lots of stuff in details.

emerald
emerald08 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to emerald08 For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Feb 2011, 02:30 PM   #607
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jan, going over Module 2 right now...for the SECOND TIME! Need to pound it into my head. May go for a third time since it is so pivotal. Having a great time and fun with this course...it is awesome. Thought I knew it all but NOPE. fat chance I did ...

Market Samurai is awesome!
JunkYour925 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JunkYour925 For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Feb 2011, 03:15 PM   #608
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by emerald08 View Post

i just bought this product and have gone through few videos. This is a great product indeed. It covered lots of stuff in details.

emerald
Thanks for the great feedback. Glad you liked it.

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

Jan, going over Module 2 right now...for the SECOND TIME! Need to pound it into my head. May go for a third time since it is so pivotal. Having a great time and fun with this course...it is awesome. Thought I knew it all but NOPE. fat chance I did ...

Market Samurai is awesome!
Yes MS is a great tool that can make you a ton of money if you know how to use it right. Which you now do.

Cheers
jan roos is offline  
Unread 17th Feb 2011, 03:40 PM   #609
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

yes I spent the entire day going over its features and messing with it. I saved some search criteria profiles per your vid and went over the vid tuts from MSDojo. Very good stuff. I can pick stuff out in a flash. I can't believe how much easy stuff I was missing using MicronicheFinder. This makes "picking a needle out of a haystack" fun!

I accidentally found some really profitable stuff for sniper sites...
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 17th Feb 2011, 05:15 PM   #610
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 624
Thanks: 121
Thanked 71 Times in 51 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I normally do not comment or post comments on WSO's I buy ....

I researched all the WSO and decided to give Jan's WSO a bash given there were video tutorials .....

If I am being honest I am always sceptical with screenshots etc, however after viewing some of the videos, I would say given the system Jan is teaching it is defo possible to replicate his success .....

If you are going to replicate the system there will be additional costs, for example WordPress Theme, outsourcing tasks, certain softwares etc ....

However Jan to his credit does give free alternatives, I am lucky enough that it seemed that everything he was using I already had bar the WordPress Theme .....

This system is not for tyre kickers, it will take some initial hard work but I suspect that as you build the sites it will get a whole lot easier ......

I am glad I gave this WSO a go, as there were a good few golden nuggets of information that can be used in other avenues other than Amazon ....

Well Done for a quality WSO !
Tommy McLaughlin is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommy McLaughlin For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Feb 2011, 09:41 PM   #611
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Tommy McLaughlin View Post

I normally do not comment or post comments on WSO's I buy ....

I researched all the WSO and decided to give Jan's WSO a bash given there were video tutorials .....

If I am being honest I am always sceptical with screenshots etc, however after viewing some of the videos, I would say given the system Jan is teaching it is defo possible to replicate his success .....

If you are going to replicate the system there will be additional costs, for example WordPress Theme, outsourcing tasks, certain softwares etc ....

However Jan to his credit does give free alternatives, I am lucky enough that it seemed that everything he was using I already had bar the WordPress Theme .....

This system is not for tyre kickers, it will take some initial hard work but I suspect that as you build the sites it will get a whole lot easier ......

I am glad I gave this WSO a go, as there were a good few golden nuggets of information that can be used in other avenues other than Amazon ....

Well Done for a quality WSO !
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Tommy, I really do appreciate it and am glad you liked my course.

Kind regards,

Jan
jan roos is offline  
Unread 18th Feb 2011, 01:23 AM   #612
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Philippines
Posts: 83
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is it Jan. The video is very clear, Well done.Just keep it up and hoping from you for more.
Digitel is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Digitel For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Feb 2011, 01:19 PM   #613
BJR
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Jan,

Just wanted to share this with you. I purchased the Guitar Theme for WP from Colleen. I can not download it....it takes a long, long while and then it times out (twice), if I try to open it I can not retrieve it. It says that after 5 attempts it will expire. I left her a ticket and I've heard nothing. I know this has nothing to do with you, but I was wondering if you had any insight. I've built up a lot of momemtum and I just want to keep moving forward man.

Thank you,

Dan
BJR is offline  
Unread 18th Feb 2011, 02:45 PM   #614
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BJR View Post

Hey Jan,

Just wanted to share this with you. I purchased the Guitar Theme for WP from Colleen. I can not download it....it takes a long, long while and then it times out (twice), if I try to open it I can not retrieve it. It says that after 5 attempts it will expire. I left her a ticket and I've heard nothing. I know this has nothing to do with you, but I was wondering if you had any insight. I've built up a lot of momemtum and I just want to keep moving forward man.

Thank you,

Dan
I can't offer support for it because it's not my product. She is pretty responsive though so try and send her a PM here in the forum.

Cheers
jan roos is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jan roos For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Feb 2011, 04:48 PM   #615
BJR
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Jan. I've made contact with her and the problem should be solved.

Dan
BJR is offline  
Unread 19th Feb 2011, 04:55 PM   #616
VIP Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 3,869
Thanks: 152
Thanked 508 Times in 433 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What is the reason why you only recommend having 10 sites per Baby croc account?
cooler1 is offline  
Unread 19th Feb 2011, 05:59 PM   #617
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 151
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just went to watch some of the videos in the member area. All the links to the videos and PDF are gone???
Goldenchute is offline  
Unread 19th Feb 2011, 06:04 PM   #618
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 151
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Jan,

Now I'm getting this when I try to log back in:

Sorry, either you have entered an invalid username/password, or you may not have activated your account yet.
Goldenchute is offline  
Unread 19th Feb 2011, 07:33 PM   #619
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 151
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jan has fixed me up right away! I love this WSO...I'm NOT buying another one ever...LOL.
Unless Jan comes out with something else just as good ;-)
Goldenchute is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2011, 10:57 AM   #620
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
tigerwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 370
Thanks: 139
Thanked 332 Times in 271 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cooler1 View Post

What is the reason why you only recommend having 10 sites per Baby croc account?
Hi cooler1

I think there are two reasons for that:

1. With a shared server and many sites with good traffic using javascripts, it can use a lot of resources and your account might suffer from it, forcing you to upgrade to a dedicated server..

2. google don't like it when you have too many backlinks within the same server. Although backlinks are extremely important, when overdoing it internally, they could see it as backlink manipulation and degrade your site to the supplimental pages.
Backlinks coming from DIFFERENT C,A and B class servers, always carry more weight in the eyes of search engines.

TW
tigerwar is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2011, 11:14 AM   #621
Taylor's Dad Forever
War Room Member
 
TaylorB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 40
Thanks: 55
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Jan, just pruchased your course. Looking forward to digging in; everything looks good so far. Starting first vid... Thanks, Terry
TaylorB is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2011, 03:15 PM   #622
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jan's course is the best. I already have one site being built right now with great keywords chosen to drive traffic. I have ideas for two or three others already at least. Thank you Jan!
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2011, 03:18 PM   #623
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tigerwar View Post

Hi cooler1

I think there are two reasons for that:

1. With a shared server and many sites with good traffic using javascripts, it can use a lot of resources and your account might suffer from it, forcing you to upgrade to a dedicated server..

2. google don't like it when you have too many backlinks within the same server. Although backlinks are extremely important, when overdoing it internally, they could see it as backlink manipulation and degrade your site to the supplimental pages.
Backlinks coming from DIFFERENT C,A and B class servers, always carry more weight in the eyes of search engines.

TW
and also if (not likely) Google accidentally or intentionally drops/blocks an IP address from the SERPs then whammo no mo money for you. Diversify when building an empire of sites. Just like when you build a folio of rental properties. Cut a new LLC , hosting server, adsense acct, etc. every so often.
JunkYour925 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JunkYour925 For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Feb 2011, 05:19 PM   #624
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 24
Thanks: 16
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does this method rely on you buying product names in domain names? I'm wary of doing that. Thanks.
ogremagi is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2011, 06:56 PM   #625
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
tigerwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 370
Thanks: 139
Thanked 332 Times in 271 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ogremagi View Post

Does this method rely on you buying product names in domain names? I'm wary of doing that. Thanks.
Hi ogremagi

NO it definitely doesn't.....I would also STRONGLY advise not to do that or at least have a good atorney and a fuuullll savings account

I won't go into details here but there's a great thread on the forum about that topic:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...subdomain.html

TW
tigerwar is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2011, 07:08 PM   #626
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
tigerwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 370
Thanks: 139
Thanked 332 Times in 271 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

and also if (not likely) Google accidentally or intentionally drops/blocks an IP address from the SERPs then whammo no mo money for you. Diversify when building an empire of sites. Just like when you build a folio of rental properties. Cut a new LLC , hosting server, adsense acct, etc. every so often.
good point JunkYour925

TW
tigerwar is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2011, 10:46 PM   #627
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Perth, Australia/Shenzhen, China
Posts: 51
Thanks: 7
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I wanted to give an appraisal before, but my WP would not allow me to edit the Guitar theme until yesterday. All permissions were set too safely in my Hosting. I tried to alter them with the WP help site AND also with Colleens help. But she could not give any advice.

But now it is OK and I have started to make some sites and change some of my old sites over to the Guitar theme reviews.

Even though I have made some 10 WP sites before [& have now got into position # 1 to 4 with some] the Guitar theme is not so easy to manage I find [be careful Newbies!].

Even with Jan's excellent Videos & Colleen's help pdf & videos, you have to have a little knowledge of WP, file transfer & basic graphics to change everything in the Guitar theme.

For Real Newbies start with a 'normal' WP theme where you can load everything up in minutes, instead of hours designing the Header etc. Then you can change/move to the Guitar theme later when you have a good product.

Overall I think the Guitar theme is good, if you have the time [& the ability] to alter it. It took me two hours to get the Slide Show working on the first site. And on the second site it took me 3 hours!! Why? I must be an idiot.... because I was using nearly the same setting and Colleen's help videos, but it would not work until I had reset everything 6 times....

I am trying now to see IF we can get a different 'SideBar Video' on the different pages. At present it is the same one.

While I am rambling away, I will mention another LITTLE things I have found.
'3 Way Links' left a nasty taste in my mouth. I have been using them for a few months, even though I managed to get most SE positioning before using them. Long Story/Short, I cancelled my monthly paypal account with 16 days left to run. Without a word or email, 3W links closed my account AND closed ALL my links, even though I had 16 days left [& paid for]. When emailing them about this heavy handed action, the reply was, take it AND leave it!!! They would not resume my account until the end of the month and they would not reinstall my links OR give me a partial refund.

However after complaining to paypal about this heavy handed action [& fraud], 3WL gave me the [partial] refund. This is the first time this has happened this way. Usually a company will endeavor to do anything to get you to stay by emailing you once or twice if you should decide to cancel.

Sorry for this long post...

As I have said many times, Jan's videos are very good and if you stick to EVERYTHING I feel anybody will make money, if you don't hurry & miss things out.
bluemoon21 is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2011, 11:45 PM   #628
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

and also if (not likely) Google accidentally or intentionally drops/blocks an IP address from the SERPs then whammo no mo money for you. Diversify when building an empire of sites. Just like when you build a folio of rental properties. Cut a new LLC , hosting server, adsense acct, etc. every so often.
This is the right answer. If you have too many sites on one account you risk losing everything if something goes wrong such as if you are accused of spam. Even if you don't spam you could get accused for it and your server gets shut down and all your sites will be down.

To have more accounts for your site is like having insurance.

Cheers
jan roos is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 03:36 AM   #629
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Bolton, UK
Posts: 119
Thanks: 30
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

2 questions Jan.

1. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to IM and the likes - will i be able to understand this and implement it successfully?
2. I'm in the UK - will this work here?

Thanks
yus786 is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 04:42 AM   #630
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 35
Thanks: 25
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

if i had a video course, i would have made a comment and i would have been happy...
warrior rakib is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 08:01 AM   #631
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

I recently purchased the product. Is there any way arond getting the H1 tag in because the recommended WP Theme does not allow you to put in the H1 tags.

Am I getting this wrong people?

Cheers
TedDozien is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 08:54 AM   #632
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
tigerwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 370
Thanks: 139
Thanked 332 Times in 271 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Bluemoon,

No offense but I think you are over complicating things somewhat. Jans tutorials are produced using these review sites and when followed step by step, its a piece of cake to set them up for ALL newbies without experience. Redesign your sites in 4-6 months if you want, important is to get the sites up and running. the more time you spend on complicated, UNNECESSARY WP design changes, the longer it will take to start earning!

GET 4-5 sites going, earn money and then enjoy redesigning or in 6 months you'll come back here crying that the system didn't work for you!

To achieve this, there are 3 VITAL things that you need:

1. Jans Tutorials and Self-discipline
2. Jans Tutorials and Self-discipline
3. Jans Tutorials and Self-discipline

3WL are designed for the long run and not for this month or next month. The links strategy is designed to slowly take effect from about the 4th month of implementing them but they never stop growing in the background and are a great benefit to your rankings. As you obviously havent been using them for long, it appears that your expectations were set too high.

You are talking about wanting to change the design of the review sites to fit your needs and this once again has nothing to do with jans concept. These sites were designed specifically for reviews and jans tutorials are about systematically and methodically getting your business up and running and making profits, not about WASTING time on re-designing. The review sites(AS THEY ARE) WORK PERFECTLY and have been excellently integrated into Jans business methods and his tutorials. By following HIS STEPS one can easilly setup one site per day if you outsource the articles but even if you only do ONE p/week or every 2 weeks, that's great...just do it.

A small tip for your FUTURE design plans, before you start messing arround with the wp structure, backup your WP cos' it's a complex system and when new (sometimes necessary) updates are available all of your past efforts can be wiped out in a second and the complete structure will be messed up.

To program your sidebars for different pages go here:

How to make the most out of your sidebar | WPCandy

or do it the easier way with a widget plugin:

WordPress › Widget Logic « WordPress Plugins


TW
tigerwar is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 09:17 AM   #633
VIP Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 3,869
Thanks: 152
Thanked 508 Times in 433 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jan roos View Post

This is the right answer. If you have too many sites on one account you risk losing everything if something goes wrong such as if you are accused of spam. Even if you don't spam you could get accused for it and your server gets shut down and all your sites will be down.

To have more accounts for your site is like having insurance.

Cheers
Do you have multiple accounts using the same hosting company?

Im on the HostGator baby plan so if i want another account should i just signup for another account in the usual way or do i need to contact HostGator and tell them i want an additional account.

Would it be ok to have 16 sites on the same hosting account? I guess there is no hard and fast rule here. The reason i say 16 sites is that i currently have 6 sites and i intend to have 10 more sites built soon.

Someone recommended that i get a VPS account. Would hosting all sites on a VPS avoid the problem which Tigerwar mentioned about too many backlinks within the same server?

2. google don't like it when you have too many backlinks within the same server. Although backlinks are extremely important, when overdoing it internally, they could see it as backlink manipulation and degrade your site to the supplimental pages.
Backlinks coming from DIFFERENT C,A and B class servers, always carry more weight in the eyes of search engines.
cooler1 is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 10:10 AM   #634
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
tigerwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 370
Thanks: 139
Thanked 332 Times in 271 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cooler1 View Post

Do you have multiple accounts using the same hosting company?

Im on the HostGator baby plan so if i want another account should i just signup for another account in the usual way or do i need to contact HostGator and tell them i want an additional account.

Would it be ok to have 16 sites on the same hosting account? I guess there is no hard and fast rule here. The reason i say 16 sites is that i currently have 6 sites and i intend to have 10 more sites built soon.

Someone recommended that i get a VPS account. Would hosting all sites on a VPS avoid the problem which Tigerwar mentioned about too many backlinks within the same server?
Hi cooler,

An important factor is what "junkyour925" said - Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Even in the unlikely event of this happening the potential risk of loosing your income source simply isn't worth it.

Regarding the server capacity, You can have as many domains on your site as you want (space limit providing) but if you don't get traffic the sites won't drain any resources.

You could have ONE site with 100,000 visitors per day(wishfull thinking ) and your baby server would be overloaded, so basically only upgrade when you need the recources

As long as your domains have the same IP so "baby", "VPS" or "DS", too much internal backlinking is not recommended

TW
tigerwar is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 10:47 AM   #635
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
tigerwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 370
Thanks: 139
Thanked 332 Times in 271 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jan,

I sent you a PM yesterday, please confirm at time

Thanks
TW
tigerwar is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 11:18 AM   #636
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

this is so important...I agree...just bang out a bunch then revisit them later and fuss/tweak based on actual performance. Outsource as many aspects as possible, especially the writing.

I have two backlinking strategies - one that bangs out 100-200 in a few weeks and another that drips slowly FOREVER - for the long term.

Just build em and like a farmer who sows seeds you'll have a bumper crop come the summer. Be patient and have that long term vision.

Originally Posted by tigerwar View Post

Hi Bluemoon,

No offense but I think you are over complicating things somewhat. Jans tutorials are produced using these review sites and when followed step by step, its a piece of cake to set them up for ALL newbies without experience. Redesign your sites in 4-6 months if you want, important is to get the sites up and running. the more time you spend on complicated, UNNECESSARY WP design changes, the longer it will take to start earning!

GET 4-5 sites going, earn money and then enjoy redesigning or in 6 months you'll come back here crying that the system didn't work for you!

To achieve this, there are 3 VITAL things that you need:

1. Jans Tutorials and Self-discipline
2. Jans Tutorials and Self-discipline
3. Jans Tutorials and Self-discipline

3WL are designed for the long run and not for this month or next month. The links strategy is designed to slowly take effect from about the 4th month of implementing them but they never stop growing in the background and are a great benefit to your rankings. As you obviously havent been using them for long, it appears that your expectations were set too high.

You are talking about wanting to change the design of the review sites to fit your needs and this once again has nothing to do with jans concept. These sites were designed specifically for reviews and jans tutorials are about systematically and methodically getting your business up and running and making profits, not about WASTING time on re-designing. The review sites(AS THEY ARE) WORK PERFECTLY and have been excellently integrated into Jans business methods and his tutorials. By following HIS STEPS one can easilly setup one site per day if you outsource the articles but even if you only do ONE p/week or every 2 weeks, that's great...just do it.

A small tip for your FUTURE design plans, before you start messing arround with the wp structure, backup your WP cos' it's a complex system and when new (sometimes necessary) updates are available all of your past efforts can be wiped out in a second and the complete structure will be messed up.

To program your sidebars for different pages go here:

How to make the most out of your sidebar | WPCandy

or do it the easier way with a widget plugin:

WordPress › Widget Logic « WordPress Plugins


TW
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 12:08 PM   #637
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
tigerwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 370
Thanks: 139
Thanked 332 Times in 271 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

A word of WARNING that Jan also mentions but I would like to confirm this to everyone due to its importance.

First off, I have quite a few of these sites up already and "most" are earning money.

"most" only due to the fact that I enjoy testing. When someone tells or advises me NOT to do something, the first thing I do is try it...Stupid?...Yes if you are just starting out.... No, if you can carry the loss.

Jan warns about doing too many backlinks too quickly.

Many of my sites are old and throwing tons of backlinks at an old website is no problem but these were new sites.

I built 3 sites initially and at one of them I threw 2 articles out to about 300 directories.
Within a week I was on page 1 of google and stayed there!...yeeeeah


4 weeks later I threw 750 backlinks at it and WHAAMM!!! ONE WEEK later I was down to page 50 and for some keywords not even listed anymore

The point is NEVER (as Jan describes) throw too many BLs too quickly at a NEW WEBSITE, it is completely different when using an aged domain with existing PR.

TW
tigerwar is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 12:14 PM   #638
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

moral of the story: more glue isn't necessarily better :p
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 12:25 PM   #639
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
tigerwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 370
Thanks: 139
Thanked 332 Times in 271 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

moral of the story: more glue isn't necessarily better :p
LOL...and try washing the glue off your hands, it takes months
tigerwar is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 12:26 PM   #640
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

ok this is too funny. I picked out a "review/best/toprated" type keyword for my domain name and registered it. I set the site up last night. About 1600 exact searches per month...987,000 broad result pages.

I am ranking #4 on page #1 in Yahoo for this and already had a visitor on my domain name keyword. But the theme is still the guitar theme...lol

Not a stitch of SEO on or off site. Insane. The only place my keyword shows up is in the title and URL (domain). Not one page of content!
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 12:27 PM   #641
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tigerwar View Post

LOL...and try washing the glue off your hands, it takes months:rolleyes:
yes, its brutal. Better off doing just the bare minimum then work up from there.
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 02:36 PM   #642
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yus786 View Post

2 questions Jan.

1. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to IM and the likes - will i be able to understand this and implement it successfully?
2. I'm in the UK - will this work here?

Thanks

Yes this course is designed to help both newbies and more experienced marketers make money with Amazon.

You can do it in the UK and promote Amazon.co.uk but I would suggest you promote Amazon.com here in the States because there is more volume here. Amazon will send you a check if you live overseas.

Originally Posted by TedDozien View Post

Hi

I recently purchased the product. Is there any way arond getting the H1 tag in because the recommended WP Theme does not allow you to put in the H1 tags.

Am I getting this wrong people?

Cheers
The theme automatically puts in the H1 tag but I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just make sure you have your keywords spread out in the content of your pages and also in the title and description tag.

Originally Posted by cooler1 View Post

Do you have multiple accounts using the same hosting company?

Im on the HostGator baby plan so if i want another account should i just signup for another account in the usual way or do i need to contact HostGator and tell them i want an additional account.

Would it be ok to have 16 sites on the same hosting account? I guess there is no hard and fast rule here. The reason i say 16 sites is that i currently have 6 sites and i intend to have 10 more sites built soon.

Someone recommended that i get a VPS account. Would hosting all sites on a VPS avoid the problem which Tigerwar mentioned about too many backlinks within the same server?
I have all my accounts with hostgator yes. There is no set rule here it's up to you how many sites you want to run on your baby croc account.

Originally Posted by tigerwar View Post

A word of WARNING that Jan also mentions but I would like to confirm this to everyone due to its importance.

First off, I have quite a few of these sites up already and "most" are earning money.

"most" only due to the fact that I enjoy testing. When someone tells or advises me NOT to do something, the first thing I do is try it...Stupid?...Yes if you are just starting out.... No, if you can carry the loss.

Jan warns about doing too many backlinks too quickly.

Many of my sites are old and throwing tons of backlinks at an old website is no problem but these were new sites.

I built 3 sites initially and at one of them I threw 2 articles out to about 300 directories.
Within a week I was on page 1 of google and stayed there!...yeeeeah


4 weeks later I threw 750 backlinks at it and WHAAMM!!! ONE WEEK later I was down to page 50 and for some keywords not even listed anymore

The point is NEVER (as Jan describes) throw too many BLs too quickly at a NEW WEBSITE, it is completely different when using an aged domain with existing PR.

TW
Hi TW, yes this is a very important point. New domains do not need a whole bunch of back links thrown at it quickly. It's better to do it slowly over time and look natural. I am always done with an updated version of the PDF where I talk about this in more detail.

Stay tuned.
jan roos is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 02:39 PM   #643
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Bolton, UK
Posts: 119
Thanks: 30
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jan roos View Post


You can do it in the UK and promote Amazon.co.uk but I would suggest you promote Amazon.com here in the States because there is more volume here. Amazon will send you a check if you live overseas.
Thanks Jan

But having a UK address won't be an issue will it for signing up etc?

Do you have any folks form the UK who have purchased this for you?
yus786 is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 04:27 PM   #644
BJR
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jan,

The code for the outgoing "no follow hyperlinks" to authority sites worked like a charm in the post, but when I switched to HTML and added the code to the excerpt for my homepage, it pasted fine, but when I switched back to visual, I can see the code. It did not change back to the keyword. Did I miss something?
Thanks,
Dan
BJR is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2011, 05:36 PM   #645
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yus786 View Post

Thanks Jan

But having a UK address won't be an issue will it for signing up etc?

Do you have any folks form the UK who have purchased this for you?
Yes you can signup for the US account from the UK. I know a few people doing it this way and also I know people from other countries such as India doing it also.

Originally Posted by BJR View Post

Hi Jan,

The code for the outgoing "no follow hyperlinks" to authority sites worked like a charm in the post, but when I switched to HTML and added the code to the excerpt for my homepage, it pasted fine, but when I switched back to visual, I can see the code. It did not change back to the keyword. Did I miss something?
Thanks,
Dan
Dan, if you log into your membership and watch the video on my site. Look at the comments for answers to this issue. If you still need assistance pls email me here jan at thephysicalaffiliate dot com

Also, pls refer all other support questions to that email addres so we can leave this thread open for sales questions etc.

Kind regards,

Jan
jan roos is offline  
Unread 22nd Feb 2011, 01:56 AM   #646
Warrior Cheryll
War Room Member
 
Marketing Merit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 78
Thanks: 65
Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yus786 View Post

But having a UK address won't be an issue will it for signing up etc?
I know Jan has already replied but thought that I would reassure you.

I'm based in the UK and have Amazon accounts with USA, CA, UK and FR. Haven't got around to applying for the DE (German) or JP (Japanese) accounts yet.

However, my main income is from Amazon.com.

You can use the free plugin, Amazon Affiliate Link Localizer, to enter your different ID's. The non-English Amazon sites do have varying means of translation for English speakers who want to place orders from their sites.

I have a combination of low and high priced item niches. The former I started in ignorance but, in all honesty, has since proved beneficial in boosting my % referral rate, which is based on the number of items sold.

Hope this helps!
Marketing Merit is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marketing Merit For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd Feb 2011, 05:23 AM   #647
HyperActive Warrior
 
gforces's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Chiba, Japan.
Posts: 211
Thanks: 17
Thanked 86 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jan, are you sending out a new updated PDF for your course to all of us who have or are taking your course? Updates for life? That would be great.... I am sure you are but just checking my friend.
gforces is offline  
Unread 22nd Feb 2011, 09:25 AM   #648
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Spain
Posts: 106
Thanks: 33
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Has anyone made any decent money since taking this course?
MaggieMay is offline  
Unread 22nd Feb 2011, 02:03 PM   #649
I am a Sardar
War Room Member
 
Barry Fenner's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: London UK
Posts: 45
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Marketing Merit View Post

I know Jan has already replied but thought that I would reassure you.

I'm based in the UK and have Amazon accounts with USA, CA, UK and FR. Haven't got around to applying for the DE (German) or JP (Japanese) accounts yet.

However, my main income is from Amazon.com.

You can use the free plugin, Amazon Affiliate Link Localizer, to enter your different ID's. The non-English Amazon sites do have varying means of translation for English speakers who want to place orders from their sites.

I have a combination of low and high priced item niches. The former I started in ignorance but, in all honesty, has since proved beneficial in boosting my % referral rate, which is based on the number of items sold.

Hope this helps!
Hi there
Thanks for the tips
I am in UK too and have a UK Amazon. I want to open other accounts like you have

Will I have to use a different ID and other log in Info etc... or are the accounts linked in a certain way?

Hope my qestion is clear.

Thanks in advance
Peace Barry
Barry Fenner is offline  
Unread 22nd Feb 2011, 08:38 PM   #650
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 6
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I decided to try Jan's course I was very impressed with the way he teaches things
I've been around IM for about 2 years now Jan actually made me excited about IM again I have seen other amazon courses before but the way Jan put this one together makes it really easy to understand so in 5 days time I got one site up and I noticed I got a page 2 ranking for a keyword phrase that I wasn't even targeting

so Thank You Jan Roos
You Are The King
dan1130 is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$300, amazon affiliate, jan roos, life, limited, make money on amazon, physical, products, series, sold, video, worth

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:11 PM.