Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 24th Nov 2010, 03:26 PM   #201
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 21
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

wow good deal
theguitarshaun is offline  
Unread 25th Nov 2010, 02:04 AM   #202
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 77
Thanks: 3
Thanked 19 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi jan ... i just purchased your course tonight and look forward to getting started right away ... just curious as a newbie to im will it take me long before i can start earning a decent income ... i'm currently unemployed and and fortunately have tons of time to spend building my new business

also, curious as to how many different companies you sell products for?


thx

chris
cjr126 is offline  
Unread 25th Nov 2010, 08:54 AM   #203
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Pilotben's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Wilderness, South Africa
Posts: 147
Thanks: 84
Thanked 55 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jan,

I so can't wait to join and jump right in, just have to sort some issues out with my C Card, a slow process in S Africa at the best of times, are you taking this offer down soon? I don't want to miss out.

Regards

Ben
Pilotben is offline  
Unread 25th Nov 2010, 12:33 PM   #204
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cjr126 View Post

hi jan ... i just purchased your course tonight and look forward to getting started right away ... just curious as a newbie to im will it take me long before i can start earning a decent income ... i'm currently unemployed and and fortunately have tons of time to spend building my new business

also, curious as to how many different companies you sell products for?


thx

chris
As mentioned before, if you work it you'll start seeing some sales in a few weeks but to make a respectable income will take about 2 to 3 months for the most part unless you get some real low competition and high traffic keywords which you can rank for in a week or so.

Cheers

Originally Posted by Pilotben View Post

Hi Jan,

I so can't wait to join and jump right in, just have to sort some issues out with my C Card, a slow process in S Africa at the best of times, are you taking this offer down soon? I don't want to miss out.

Regards

Ben
Hi Ben, nice to see another fellow South African here. The videos will still be available and if not, I'll save a copy for you.

Cheers

Jan
jan roos is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jan roos For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Nov 2010, 12:44 PM   #205
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 203
Thanks: 20
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Jan, I tried sending a pm but I don't have enough posts so I'll just have to post it here.

I've read the info about your "system" and I'm quite new to AM and really interested in trying out Amazon. I'm 100% sure I will buy the product, is it possible to reserve a spot? I will buy it in januari 2011, maybe even December.

There is so much information about AM and your system might be the right place to start.
Spartacus is offline  
Unread 25th Nov 2010, 11:19 PM   #206
Warrior Member
 
crystalclear65's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jan I definitely want your course. I would love to purchase the video course but I only have enough money to get the pdf. I want to get started right away. My question is this - would you reserve a set of videos for me if I can purchase them in mid December? Will I be missing out on info if I only purchase the pdfs?
I have tried almost everything I could get my hands on (that I could afford) over the last 1-2 years in IM and so far most of my purchases have been a bunch of empty promises and left me for broke. This is kind of my last hope.

Thanks,
Crystal
crystalclear65 is offline  
Unread 26th Nov 2010, 02:16 AM   #207
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Pilotben's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Wilderness, South Africa
Posts: 147
Thanks: 84
Thanked 55 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jan, thank you so very much, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. It is indeed good to see a fellow South African here. I appreciate the help very much.

Regards

Ben
Pilotben is offline  
Unread 26th Nov 2010, 07:49 AM   #208
Affiliate Marketer
 
ebizmarkpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 59
Thanks: 53
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jan

Ok I gathered the resources and JUMP IN...I bought the video package and my son and I are now going through them 1by1. So far I can only say they are FANTASTIC practical - easy to follow - step-by-step video training. Thanks for making it available to us - mostly those who are still chasing the Internet Dream of TIME-FREEDOM through passive income. Get ready for ALL the questions coming your way

And Ben its good to see another South African on board

Thanks Jan

Gerhard
ebizmarkpro is offline  
Unread 26th Nov 2010, 10:26 AM   #209
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Pilotben's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Wilderness, South Africa
Posts: 147
Thanks: 84
Thanked 55 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Gerhard,

One more South African, it is very nice to see that, I'm new here
Pilotben is offline  
Unread 26th Nov 2010, 02:22 PM   #210
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by stealthstorm View Post

Hey Jan, I tried sending a pm but I don't have enough posts so I'll just have to post it here.

I've read the info about your "system" and I'm quite new to AM and really interested in trying out Amazon. I'm 100% sure I will buy the product, is it possible to reserve a spot? I will buy it in januari 2011, maybe even December.

There is so much information about AM and your system might be the right place to start.
Yes sure, It will still be available in January I am sure.

Originally Posted by crystalclear65 View Post

Hi Jan I definitely want your course. I would love to purchase the video course but I only have enough money to get the pdf. I want to get started right away. My question is this - would you reserve a set of videos for me if I can purchase them in mid December? Will I be missing out on info if I only purchase the pdfs?
I have tried almost everything I could get my hands on (that I could afford) over the last 1-2 years in IM and so far most of my purchases have been a bunch of empty promises and left me for broke. This is kind of my last hope.

Thanks,
Crystal
You can definitely get started with the PDF and if you know SEO and keyword research etc pretty good then you don't need the videos. If you want everything handed to you on a silver plate then the videos will be for you.

Hope that helps,

Jan
jan roos is offline  
Unread 26th Nov 2010, 04:55 PM   #211
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: World Earth
Posts: 28
Thanks: 29
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jan

Just got in, looks great.

just will test your tactics a see how it works.

will be posting if success or refund if fail.

I am joking

see you

skimthat
skimthat is offline  
Unread 27th Nov 2010, 07:40 AM   #212
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
hypnot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Norwich, Norfolk, UK.
Posts: 46
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Excellent Course. Great Value.
Exactly what I was looking for.

But, does it really take months for Google to rank the site well?
Is there any way to speed that up?
hypnot is offline  
Unread 27th Nov 2010, 10:44 AM   #213
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 77
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi is this still current or do you have a updated version thanks .
cokermotouk is offline  
Unread 27th Nov 2010, 10:58 AM   #214
In search of knowledge
 
Young Samurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: N. Ireland, the Golfing capital of the world
Posts: 451
Thanks: 68
Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jan,

I've already altered the format of several of my existing sites (one of the things that impressed me about your sites was their simplicity and lack of clutter) and the way in which I do my reviews on the basis of your course and within a couple of weeks I've reviews on page 2 of Google.

I have intended to put up a few "Jan sites" from the first time I viewed your WSO but now I've got to the stage of keyword research Market Samurai is playing up (having trouble coming to terms with all the recent change in the way Google does things.) When the MS guys are sorted it'll be full steam ahead (I rely on MS - a great piece of software.)

Making the two sites available to view was a brillant idea. It makes the tuition all the more "real" and understandable and provides a template to work from.

Regards,
Young Samurai is offline  
Unread 27th Nov 2010, 11:30 AM   #215
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by crystalclear65 View Post

Hi Jan I definitely want your course. I would love to purchase the video course but I only have enough money to get the pdf. I want to get started right away. My question is this - would you reserve a set of videos for me if I can purchase them in mid December? Will I be missing out on info if I only purchase the pdfs?
I have tried almost everything I could get my hands on (that I could afford) over the last 1-2 years in IM and so far most of my purchases have been a bunch of empty promises and left me for broke. This is kind of my last hope.

Thanks,
Crystal
Hi, Jan
Her situation is exactly the same as I face. Could you reserve the video for me to purchase later. Thanks in advance for your reply

Katie
katiekty is offline  
Unread 27th Nov 2010, 01:48 PM   #216
Annette
War Room Member
 
101millionAds's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 483
Thanks: 60
Thanked 52 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Can i ask you about how many websites you operate to make that kind of money with Amazon?
I have just started out making Amazon websites myself and i have found some great techniques to get my site indexed in 24 hours using a special plugin.I am not a keyword expert so i have to work a little bit on that part.

Annette.
101millionAds is offline  
Unread 27th Nov 2010, 04:50 PM   #217
Warrior Member
 
dondre1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: newyork
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by 101millionAds View Post

Hi,

Can i ask you about how many websites you operate to make that kind of money with Amazon?
I have just started out making Amazon websites myself and i have found some great techniques to get my site indexed in 24 hours using a special plugin.I am not a keyword expert so i have to work a little bit on that part.

Annette.
Hi Annette,

I am very Interested in that "technique". Care to share?
dondre1992 is offline  
Unread 27th Nov 2010, 07:58 PM   #218
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 77
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just wanted to know if the video are viewable on a mac or do you need a pc
cokermotouk is offline  
Unread 28th Nov 2010, 04:46 AM   #219
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Jan!
Beside the cost of buying your product, roughly how much more do we have to invest to make your system works?
Thanks.
Trevis
cashkamis is offline  
Unread 28th Nov 2010, 06:16 PM   #220
nigfree
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i have tried amazon affilate marketing before and didn't make any money. But now i will use the approach to lunch my campaign. great insight-thanks.
nigfree is offline  
Unread 28th Nov 2010, 07:19 PM   #221
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hypnot View Post

Excellent Course. Great Value.
Exactly what I was looking for.

But, does it really take months for Google to rank the site well?
Is there any way to speed that up?
Originally Posted by cokermotouk View Post

Hi is this still current or do you have a updated version thanks .
If you have low competition you can rank in a week or two. If you go for more competitive terms like I advocate then it will take a few months but the payoff is better.


Originally Posted by Young Samurai View Post

Hi Jan,

I've already altered the format of several of my existing sites (one of the things that impressed me about your sites was their simplicity and lack of clutter) and the way in which I do my reviews on the basis of your course and within a couple of weeks I've reviews on page 2 of Google.

I have intended to put up a few "Jan sites" from the first time I viewed your WSO but now I've got to the stage of keyword research Market Samurai is playing up (having trouble coming to terms with all the recent change in the way Google does things.) When the MS guys are sorted it'll be full steam ahead (I rely on MS - a great piece of software.)

Making the two sites available to view was a brillant idea. It makes the tuition all the more "real" and understandable and provides a template to work from.

Regards,
Glad you are happy with the course and thanks for the feedback.

Much appreciated!

Originally Posted by 101millionAds View Post

Hi,

Can i ask you about how many websites you operate to make that kind of money with Amazon?
I have just started out making Amazon websites myself and i have found some great techniques to get my site indexed in 24 hours using a special plugin.I am not a keyword expert so i have to work a little bit on that part.

Annette.
I have about 10 sites.

Originally Posted by cokermotouk View Post

just wanted to know if the video are viewable on a mac or do you need a pc
You can view them on a mac and PC.

Originally Posted by cashkamis View Post

Hello Jan!
Beside the cost of buying your product, roughly how much more do we have to invest to make your system works?
Thanks.
Trevis
$9 for a domain name but I do recommend some tools and if you want the wordpress theme I use then that's $30 etc. You don't have to buy any of the tools to get started with this.

Hope that helps,

Jan
jan roos is offline  
Unread 29th Nov 2010, 07:14 AM   #222
In search of knowledge
 
Young Samurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: N. Ireland, the Golfing capital of the world
Posts: 451
Thanks: 68
Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

On the subject of Amazon:

in the interests of maximizing potential sales,

anyone have any experience of "Amazon Affiliate Link Localizer" plug-in?

Sounds great if it does what it says it does.

I'm of course particularly interested if Jan is aware of this plug-in.
Young Samurai is offline  
Unread 29th Nov 2010, 12:56 PM   #223
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Young Samurai View Post

On the subject of Amazon:

in the interests of maximizing potential sales,

anyone have any experience of "Amazon Affiliate Link Localizer" plug-in?

Sounds great if it does what it says it does.

I'm of course particularly interested if Jan is aware of this plug-in.
I know about this plugin and it looks really good but I haven't tested it myself so therefore I cannot recommend it yet.

Cheers

Jan
jan roos is offline  
Unread 29th Nov 2010, 07:29 PM   #224
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 259
Thanks: 42
Thanked 46 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Two simple questions:

How many videos?

How long is each video?
Calamaroo is offline  
Unread 29th Nov 2010, 07:42 PM   #225
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Calamaroo View Post

Two simple questions:

How many videos?

How long is each video?
1. 14 videos
2. Between10 and 45 minutes.

Cheers
jan roos is offline  
Unread 29th Nov 2010, 08:07 PM   #226
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 259
Thanks: 42
Thanked 46 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jan roos View Post

1. 14 videos
2. Between10 and 45 minutes.

Cheers
What is the total running time for all of the videos added together?

Is there a reading guide that come with the videos?
Calamaroo is offline  
Unread 30th Nov 2010, 12:39 AM   #227
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Total time is probably just over 3 hours, I'm not sure though and yes you get a PDF as well which is selling in this forum for $17 right now.

Thanks
jan roos is offline  
Unread 30th Nov 2010, 12:52 AM   #228
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How many websites do you have to make the amount of income shown in your sales letter?

Thanks!
petom is offline  
Unread 30th Nov 2010, 08:13 AM   #229
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 40
Thanks: 4
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jan!
For some reasons I have never got my download.
Nov 29, 2010 21:32:04 PST
Transaction ID: 0ND81112SY988011P
Walter123 is offline  
Unread 30th Nov 2010, 09:00 AM   #230
AFI
Jennifer
War Room Member
 
AFI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New England
Posts: 1,533
Thanks: 369
Thanked 279 Times in 167 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I found your thread, Jan

I just wanted to come back and say I've been using this program for 1 1/2 months now, I've got about 5 different sites using this method and so far I've had 13 Amazon sales in about 45 days. It works!!

(now where's my affiliate link!!)
AFI is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AFI For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Nov 2010, 12:14 PM   #231
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 107
Thanks: 47
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jan,

Does your approach involve article marketing ?

I've recently tried another wso for selling Amazon products that relies heavily on writing articles and having them approved by Ezine Articles. After investing a lot of time in this approach, the results are very disappointing.

If your approach DOESN'T require writing a lot of articles, then I'm interested.

Thank you

Dave
DaveC is offline  
Unread 30th Nov 2010, 12:57 PM   #232
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by petom View Post

How many websites do you have to make the amount of income shown in your sales letter?

Thanks!
10 websites total but only about 4 of them is making the majority of my money.

Originally Posted by Walter123 View Post

Hi Jan!
For some reasons I have never got my download.
Nov 29, 2010 21:32:04 PST
Transaction ID: 0ND81112SY988011P
Pls send me a pm or email at jan (at) thephysicalaffiliate dot com if you still havent received your details. I'll get it sorted for ya asap.


Originally Posted by AFI View Post

I found your thread, Jan

I just wanted to come back and say I've been using this program for 1 1/2 months now, I've got about 5 different sites using this method and so far I've had 13 Amazon sales in about 45 days. It works!!

(now where's my affiliate link!!)
That's great! Glad you found some success. Just repeat what you've done and you'll be fine.

Cheers

Originally Posted by bliz88 View Post

Hi Jan, I'm new to this forum but not new to IM. I've done some research on you, even tried looking up for Jan Roos on facebook with so many results. haha Since many have vouch for your great product just few more questions before i try to pocket out my US$ (its a big sum in my currency) Could you throw in the report as well if i get the videos? Cheers bro~
Yes you get the report as well.

Originally Posted by DaveC View Post

Jan,

Does your approach involve article marketing ?

I've recently tried another wso for selling Amazon products that relies heavily on writing articles and having them approved by Ezine Articles. After investing a lot of time in this approach, the results are very disappointing.

If your approach DOESN'T require writing a lot of articles, then I'm interested.

Thank you

Dave
My approach is about SEO for the most part. I teach you how to do the correct keyword research, how to setup your site properly and then how to get back links. You can build back links in many ways and articles are one of them but it's not the only thing we do. It does play a part in the overall strategy though.

I outsource my articles and you should do the same if thats what's keeping you back. I can't stand writing an article. After the second one I want to shoot myself so I outsource it 100%

Hope that helps?

Jan
jan roos is offline  
Unread 30th Nov 2010, 08:02 PM   #233
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
kkrueger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Perris,CA , USA.
Posts: 289
Thanks: 98
Thanked 37 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just bought Jan's course yesterday. I have gone through all the videos.

Here's what I like the most.

1. There wasn't an upsell. You get what you pay for.

2. You get a PDF if you like to read and get an over view or a brain refresher with links embedded to the videos.

2. Or You get detailed over the shoulder videos and you watch him do exact product research and niche research and there are comment boxes so you can ask questions regarding each video.

3. He gives you all the tools, what kind of theme to use, what the articles look like and how they should be written, down to the On page SEO nitty gritty stuff, and how to use the All In One SEO Plugin properly. He has a secret code that he gives you for some secret on page seo stuff too!

4. Jan explains how to build backlinks and drive traffic to your sites, and even shows you how to "spy" on the competition to see if you have a chance to rank or not. He has a secret backlink method he uses also.

5. It's all white hat, above board, and honest.

All together, it's a course well worth the money. Now I can hardly wait to get it going so I can start making the same kind of money!

Thanks Again Jan...

Karen
kkrueger is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to kkrueger For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Dec 2010, 08:26 AM   #234
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 28
Thanks: 17
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jan,

I bought this course last week or so and I am still going through it as I can only study in the early mornings before I go to work, 3am. I am a beginner and I am new to this Affiliate Amazon business.

At this point I think your course is the best course I bought so far. I finished the Dan Brock course but I still didn't get it; remember I am a beginner at building sites. So I just searched and just finished the Amazonian Profit Plan and because I still felt something was missing I found your course.

Don't get me wrong, they are good courses especially if you have experience building sites and doing affiliate programs, but for me a beginner I needed more info, more detail as to how to do it and not only what to do. Like you suggested to someone in the WF, to get your course first and maybe get their courses later as add-ons. I'm so glad I finally got your course and just wish I got yours first.

I wish I got your course first as I would be finished by now. I love your videos because you not only teach us what we should do, but you also actually show us how to do it. This was the missing ingredient from the other courses. On your videos you go into detail and show some things people never talk about, that's what I mean about the details. You actually build a site, wow.

Thank you very much for an excellent course. This is my fourth course in Amazon. My first was the one by Jackie Lee the Christmas Squidoo Course or something like that. It was free, so I can't argue about something free. Like you said your course should be taken first and if anything the other should be ad-ons if needed later.

This is one course I would recommend. Thank you very much Jan, I feel I am finally getting it and sorry for the long message.

God bless you and your family,
Les
nbt321 is offline  
Unread 1st Dec 2010, 01:58 PM   #235
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kkrueger View Post

I just bought Jan's course yesterday. I have gone through all the videos.

Here's what I like the most.

1. There wasn't an upsell. You get what you pay for.

2. You get a PDF if you like to read and get an over view or a brain refresher with links embedded to the videos.

2. Or You get detailed over the shoulder videos and you watch him do exact product research and niche research and there are comment boxes so you can ask questions regarding each video.

3. He gives you all the tools, what kind of theme to use, what the articles look like and how they should be written, down to the On page SEO nitty gritty stuff, and how to use the All In One SEO Plugin properly. He has a secret code that he gives you for some secret on page seo stuff too!

4. Jan explains how to build backlinks and drive traffic to your sites, and even shows you how to "spy" on the competition to see if you have a chance to rank or not. He has a secret backlink method he uses also.

5. It's all white hat, above board, and honest.

All together, it's a course well worth the money. Now I can hardly wait to get it going so I can start making the same kind of money!

Thanks Again Jan...

Karen
Thanks for the greta feedback Karen. You will do just fine here pretty soon. Waiting for you phone call today.

Jan

Originally Posted by nbt321 View Post

Hi Jan,

I bought this course last week or so and I am still going through it as I can only study in the early mornings before I go to work, 3am. I am a beginner and I am new to this Affiliate Amazon business.

At this point I think your course is the best course I bought so far. I finished the Dan Brock course but I still didn't get it; remember I am a beginner at building sites. So I just searched and just finished the Amazonian Profit Plan and because I still felt something was missing I found your course.

Don't get me wrong, they are good courses especially if you have experience building sites and doing affiliate programs, but for me a beginner I needed more info, more detail as to how to do it and not only what to do. Like you suggested to someone in the WF, to get your course first and maybe get their courses later as add-ons. I'm so glad I finally got your course and just wish I got yours first.

I wish I got your course first as I would be finished by now. I love your videos because you not only teach us what we should do, but you also actually show us how to do it. This was the missing ingredient from the other courses. On your videos you go into detail and show some things people never talk about, that's what I mean about the details. You actually build a site, wow.

Thank you very much for an excellent course. This is my fourth course in Amazon. My first was the one by Jackie Lee the Christmas Squidoo Course or something like that. It was free, so I can't argue about something free. Like you said your course should be taken first and if anything the other should be ad-ons if needed later.

This is one course I would recommend. Thank you very much Jan, I feel I am finally getting it and sorry for the long message.

God bless you and your family,
Les
Thanks for the feedback Les. Glad you liked my course. I see you live in Hawaii. Went there for the first time 2 months ago and loved it so much that I'm thinking of moving there.

Cheers
jan roos is offline  
Unread 2nd Dec 2010, 10:02 AM   #236
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 28
Thanks: 17
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jan,

Let me know if you move here.
Les
nbt321 is offline  
Unread 2nd Dec 2010, 02:34 PM   #237
abe
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi Jan

seems you have alot of customers here!

I'm thinking of getting the PDF first and if I feel I need the videos
then i will purchase.

could you let me know how many pages the PDF contains


thnx
abe is offline  
Unread 2nd Dec 2010, 06:59 PM   #238
Retired Internet Marketer
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,067
Thanks: 48
Thanked 122 Times in 97 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I haven't bought this particular product, but I can tell you guys this - Amazon DOES work. It is the absolute perfect starting point for newbies because the products are easy to sell. Really, the only hard part about it all is writing the reviews, but give them to an outsourcer and let him/her work his/her magic. Product/keyword selection may be tough but you'll get it down pat after you've done it a time or two.
Biggy Fat is offline  
Unread 2nd Dec 2010, 07:23 PM   #239
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 152
Thanks: 30
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have three new amazon sites just two months old, I did them in my way, they are ok but I didn't get any conversion, so I decided to buy this WSO after so many good reviews, I did changes in these websites and I will keep posting.

Jan, I sent you an email to ask a question Could you please let me know if it is possible.


Thank you
Kaizenfernando
kaizenfer is offline  
Unread 2nd Dec 2010, 10:56 PM   #240
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by abe View Post

hi Jan

seems you have alot of customers here!

I'm thinking of getting the PDF first and if I feel I need the videos
then i will purchase.

could you let me know how many pages the PDF contains


thnx
About 26 pages.

Originally Posted by kaizenfer View Post

I have three new amazon sites just two months old, I did them in my way, they are ok but I didn't get any conversion, so I decided to buy this WSO after so many good reviews, I did changes in these websites and I will keep posting.

Jan, I sent you an email to ask a question Could you please let me know if it is possible.


Thank you
Kaizenfernando
Yes that is possible. Send it to me in an email.

Jan
jan roos is offline  
Unread 3rd Dec 2010, 01:24 PM   #241
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 117
Thanks: 8
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Would you say your video course is outsourcing friendly ? Meaning you could turn the videos over to a outsourcer and they would be able to comprehend exactly how to set everything up step by step ?
theonemansell is offline  
Unread 3rd Dec 2010, 04:38 PM   #242
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes, the videos will be perfect for that as some of my cutomers including myself have been doing it for a while now.

Jan
jan roos is offline  
Unread 3rd Dec 2010, 05:19 PM   #243
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
axel40's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 61
Thanks: 48
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jan
You do not give any money-back guarantee. Fine, as you seem to have a superb product, but today a very special but very grave concern if I must believe an article in a swedish main newspaper(Aftonbladet). It says the US government plans to give more anonymity for private users of internet and, according to the article, might undermine the whole internet modell and will bring a stop to the e-business. Do you have any thougths around this, as it seems to be a very worrying news potentially heavily touching all us e-business entrepreaneurs.
Rolf
axel40 is offline  
Unread 3rd Dec 2010, 10:53 PM   #244
Million Dollar Rain Maker
War Room Member
 
Han Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kentucky (US), China
Posts: 1,417
Thanks: 75
Thanked 191 Times in 145 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by axel40 View Post

Hi Jan
You do not give any money-back guarantee. Fine, as you seem to have a superb product, but today a very special but very grave concern if I must believe an article in a swedish main newspaper(Aftonbladet). It says the US government plans to give more anonymity for private users of internet and, according to the article, might undermine the whole internet modell and will bring a stop to the e-business. Do you have any thougths around this, as it seems to be a very worrying news potentially heavily touching all us e-business entrepreaneurs.
Rolf
Internet is to vast for any single government to stop.

China tried many years...still can't stop it..

Stop worry about those things..

In fact, you could died when you wake up in the morning

take action now, before they shut down the internet

no worries...

*take actions*

Jan got some awesome stuff inside...

Han
Han Fan is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Han Fan For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Dec 2010, 12:50 AM   #245
Warrior Member
 
MaxSEOpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Anywhere they will take me
Posts: 9
Thanks: 6
Thanked 15 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just bought your course though paypal and recieved no link or access to your website???? was hoping to start asap 59F42032C7639821A please reply
MaxSEOpro is offline  
Unread 4th Dec 2010, 05:01 AM   #246
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London UK
Posts: 9
Thanks: 32
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Han Fan View Post

Internet is to vast for any single government to stop.

China tried many years...still can't stop it..

Stop worry about those things..

In fact, you could died when you wake up in the morning

take action now, before they shut down the internet

no worries...

*take actions*

Jan got some awesome stuff inside...

Han
Han - you did make me laugh! Thank you for brightening my morning!

Gina
georgiel is offline  
Unread 4th Dec 2010, 11:45 AM   #247
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 89
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jan,

Apart from Market Samurai, which I already have, what other tools might I be wanting to buy, once I have gone through your WSO? If naming any is not possible, then, approximately, how much might I have to spend on such tools?
rjaf is offline  
Unread 4th Dec 2010, 01:18 PM   #248
Warrior Member
 
MaxSEOpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Anywhere they will take me
Posts: 9
Thanks: 6
Thanked 15 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Jan,
A little help please. bought your course though paypal and recieved no link or access to your website???? was hoping to start asap 59F42032C7639821A please reply
MaxSEOpro is offline  
Unread 4th Dec 2010, 01:35 PM   #249
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
jan roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 632
Thanked 705 Times in 343 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bliz88 View Post

Guys,

The stuff in his website is comprehensive, detailed. Though i do not have credentials myself as a member in this forum. I'm not a newbie and i've been lurking around the internet for ages, since i was young. THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK/COURSE I EVER PAID FOR and FELT A SENSE OF SATISFACTION. What i can say is this, this will be your best $97 bucks you ever spent. It requires, no doubt some work if not a lot of work if you ever want to succeed in anything.

To summarize it in words, its like a ALMOST COMPLETE JIGSAW puzzle with a few missing pieces left. He has shown you the way. If you get it, apply it, work hard to see it happen i believe anything is possible. You however as he mention would need to cough out some other form of investments (tools which the pros use). "I can see how Jan will succeed by helping us succeed."

I've even tried searching for more information regarding the credentials of what he says is backed up by SEO articles.

I somehow took the time to find you on facebook came up with so many Jan Roos. Added you on facebook. You can find me on aaronang88(@)gmail.com. Hope to keep in touch with you, and possibly work together with you in the future. Sharing ideas and marketing materials(ebooks) *not the rehashed stuff*. Like any other business, it posses risk, you've help me minimized that risk up to 80%. I know for that fact because i had the same business idea before i bought your course and i would have gone through hell to get a page up no.1 and see no sales/profit coming in. All the techniques he teach will be applicable and practicable.

Sorry if i spilled some beans here. The knowledge shared by him in his course is mind blowing. Not everyone has what it takes to succeed, he is a good example of normal person who works hard, tried failed, tried fail, and finally breaks through. His course is a time save/ money saver/ life saver. Its all up to you to act. I think he deserves this words from me as a personal human being grateful.

Final Words & Merry Christmas,

Knowing is not enough, you must Apply. Willing is not enough, you must Do. -Bruce Lee.
Thanks for the great feedback. Yes this course will save most people a lot of headache and money because I didn't leave anything out. I pretty much gave you guys a 3K IM education here for $97.

I am not active on facebook but I guess I'm going to have to start so I will send out an email to you guys with a friend invitation.

Just follow my course and you will make money. That's for sure.

Kind regards,

Jan

Originally Posted by rjaf View Post

Hi Jan,

Apart from Market Samurai, which I already have, what other tools might I be wanting to buy, once I have gone through your WSO? If naming any is not possible, then, approximately, how much might I have to spend on such tools?
I do recommend a link building program which is not mandatory but if you like some automated links built to your site then you can sign up for it. I also recommend a Wordpress theme that I personally use which is $30 and you can build all your websites with it.

That's about it. You can follow my course without having anything but a domain name because I show you free ways of doing everything as well as paid ways.

Cheers

Originally Posted by MaxSEOpro View Post

Hello Jan,
A little help please. bought your course though paypal and recieved no link or access to your website???? was hoping to start asap 59F42032C7639821A please reply
I just sent your login details although you paid for the PDF report and not the video course.

Kind regards,

Jan
jan roos is offline  
Unread 4th Dec 2010, 04:45 PM   #250
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 61
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Warriors Already Making Money With This! Make a full Time Income From Amazon.com Within 2-3 Mont
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Two questions -
1) Do you think these sites are prone to be dependent on Christmas traffic/sales?
2) May have misssed it, but exactly what is your guarantee time period?
Thanks!
This looks VERY interesting.
slw615 is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$300, amazon affiliate, jan roos, life, limited, make money on amazon, physical, products, series, sold, video, worth

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:05 PM.