Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 12th Mar 2011, 11:25 AM   #751
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dwight Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 467
Thanks: 23
Thanked 48 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just wanted to give a good word for Matt and this WSO service. At first, i didn't expect much to happen may just climb one or two pages in the SERPS for a very competitive keyword. Then, Matt and his team delivered a swift ninja kick to the gut and fired ninja stars of link juice at my a**

Almost instantly, I climbed more than a few pages overnight in google and was sitting on page two! I was actually on page 8 and beyond for my keywords as they were highly competitive yet lucractive. Needless to say, i'm now on on page 1 of google for certain terms now where before those same keywords couldn't get me past page 2.

Highly recommend trying his service if you are hesitant. Yes, it's priced a little higher than a lot of these link building services here, but i've tried many on here and Matt's was the best. 4.9 out of 5 stars
Dwight Anthony is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Dwight Anthony For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Mar 2011, 01:43 PM   #752
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 275
Thanks: 18
Thanked 37 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Matt. Made 5 more orders...

Just a question. When posting to the websites, can I post an image with the proper alt text and everything in the posts as well?

Thanks
gundammeister is offline  
Unread 13th Mar 2011, 03:39 AM   #753
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent UK
Posts: 640
Thanks: 62
Thanked 58 Times in 58 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt

I was extremely lucky to get a review copy of your service and you have blown me away with the results. I've paid for a few backlinking services on WF and this is only the 2nd one that has provided SIGNIFICANT improvement in Serps and a major jump in traffic.

Believe the hype guys.... this is the real deal. I've been paying a lot more than this on a weekly basis to an SEO team on Odesk and have had half the success I've achieved here. That contract needless to say will be coming to an end next week as I've seen the light!

Thanks again Matt... my only problem now is do I go for this service or your new year long one! Decisions decisions! I'll be in touch on Tuesday.

Steve
sharger is offline  
Unread 13th Mar 2011, 09:32 PM   #754
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 275
Thanks: 18
Thanked 37 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt

I know that you have the option for 5 keywords.

Is it more effective putting all 5 keywords, or should we stick with one. When you submit the articles, do you divide the 750 submission by the 5 keywords? So the more the keywords we have, the more diluted the link juice is? If we choose one keyword thats 750 with that anchor text. Is this how it works? Thanks!
gundammeister is offline  
Unread 14th Mar 2011, 06:23 AM   #755
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by danthony View Post

Just wanted to give a good word for Matt and this WSO service. At first, i didn't expect much to happen may just climb one or two pages in the SERPS for a very competitive keyword. Then, Matt and his team delivered a swift ninja kick to the gut and fired ninja stars of link juice at my a**

Almost instantly, I climbed more than a few pages overnight in google and was sitting on page two! I was actually on page 8 and beyond for my keywords as they were highly competitive yet lucractive. Needless to say, i'm now on on page 1 of google for certain terms now where before those same keywords couldn't get me past page 2.

Highly recommend trying his service if you are hesitant. Yes, it's priced a little higher than a lot of these link building services here, but i've tried many on here and Matt's was the best. 4.9 out of 5 stars
Glad to be of service. Enjoy the extra traffic.

Originally Posted by gundammeister View Post

Thanks Matt. Made 5 more orders...

Just a question. When posting to the websites, can I post an image with the proper alt text and everything in the posts as well?

Thanks
You want us to post an image on the spins we submit to our blog network?

Originally Posted by sharger View Post

Hey Matt

I was extremely lucky to get a review copy of your service and you have blown me away with the results. I've paid for a few backlinking services on WF and this is only the 2nd one that has provided SIGNIFICANT improvement in Serps and a major jump in traffic.

Believe the hype guys.... this is the real deal. I've been paying a lot more than this on a weekly basis to an SEO team on Odesk and have had half the success I've achieved here. That contract needless to say will be coming to an end next week as I've seen the light!

Thanks again Matt... my only problem now is do I go for this service or your new year long one! Decisions decisions! I'll be in touch on Tuesday.

Steve
Thanks Steve.

Originally Posted by gundammeister View Post

Hey Matt

I know that you have the option for 5 keywords.

Is it more effective putting all 5 keywords, or should we stick with one. When you submit the articles, do you divide the 750 submission by the 5 keywords? So the more the keywords we have, the more diluted the link juice is? If we choose one keyword thats 750 with that anchor text. Is this how it works? Thanks!
It works either way. But the more keywords you have us link to the more it dilutes the juice to each individual keyword.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 14th Mar 2011, 12:58 PM   #756
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 275
Thanks: 18
Thanked 37 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yeah, I want to put some images with the spins as well.
gundammeister is offline  
Unread 14th Mar 2011, 01:06 PM   #757
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gundammeister View Post

Yeah, I want to put some images with the spins as well.
Sorry we do not offer that as part of our services.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 14th Mar 2011, 07:43 PM   #758
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 20
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered again Matt.

Can't wait to see the results.


- Javi -
bola12 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to bola12 For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Mar 2011, 01:02 PM   #759
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent UK
Posts: 640
Thanks: 62
Thanked 58 Times in 58 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

In for another order Matt... lokking forward to that insane serps increase
sharger is offline  
Unread 16th Mar 2011, 03:55 PM   #760
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 5
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt - a couple of q's:

- I read you didn't like PayPal, but when I clicked on Buy button it took me to a PP site. For me this is good, as I would prefer to pay via PP. Just checking with you on this.

- Is it possible to use the second (bonus) campaign at a later date? If so, how will this work?
ilya is offline  
Unread 16th Mar 2011, 08:36 PM   #761
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bola12 View Post

Just ordered again Matt.

Can't wait to see the results.


- Javi -
Thanks.

Originally Posted by sharger View Post

In for another order Matt... lokking forward to that insane serps increase
Enjoy the link juice.

Originally Posted by ilya View Post

Matt - a couple of q's:

- I read you didn't like PayPal, but when I clicked on Buy button it took me to a PP site. For me this is good, as I would prefer to pay via PP. Just checking with you on this.

- Is it possible to use the second (bonus) campaign at a later date? If so, how will this work?
Yes...if a pp option comes up when you hit the sign up button then we are accepting pp payments at that moment. So no worries. Yes you can use the bonus campaign later on down the road if you like.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 17th Mar 2011, 09:24 PM   #762
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I think there are three different prices listed. on the website says $60..i like the $47 better. any way to give us discounts?
vilcabamba is offline  
Unread 18th Mar 2011, 12:11 AM   #763
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 179
Thanks: 1
Thanked 43 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt
what is the difference between backlinks from our package or backlinks posted to blog network via SEO Link Vine, MyArticle Network, Unique Article Wizard, BuildMyRank, Article Ranks etc, which links are in more quality and more powerful to boost site ranking ..?
Grensin14 is offline  
Unread 18th Mar 2011, 04:28 AM   #764
Pinoy Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 75
Thanks: 16
Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered.
Can't pass buy one take one offers
Sent 2 tickets for the 2 sites.
Hope to get a Google page 1 ranking too!

Best,

Jo
advoc821 is offline  
Unread 18th Mar 2011, 07:53 AM   #765
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vilcabamba View Post

I think there are three different prices listed. on the website says $60..i like the $47 better. any way to give us discounts?
Whatever the pricing is when you hit the order button in the op is our current pricing.

Originally Posted by Grensin14 View Post

Hey Matt
what is the difference between backlinks from our package or backlinks posted to blog network via SEO Link Vine, MyArticle Network, Unique Article Wizard, BuildMyRank, Article Ranks etc, which links are in more quality and more powerful to boost site ranking ..?
I cannot speak for those other services. Why not run along and sign up for them though?

Originally Posted by advoc821 View Post

I just ordered.
Can't pass buy one take one offers
Sent 2 tickets for the 2 sites.
Hope to get a Google page 1 ranking too!

Best,

Jo
Thanks JO.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 18th Mar 2011, 09:05 AM   #766
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 20
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'd like to take a free review copy too if it's still available. Thanks a lot.
bola12 is offline  
Unread 18th Mar 2011, 09:06 AM   #767
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bola12 View Post

I'd like to take a free review copy too if it's still available. Thanks a lot.
Those reviews have been given out weeks ago. So you're a wee bit late to say the least.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 18th Mar 2011, 09:45 AM   #768
Busting
 
busting's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 108
Thanks: 31
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

1. How is this different from your other service here at the forum that costs 97 dollars?

2. Can we also use german keywords?


Thanks and all the best
busting is offline  
Unread 18th Mar 2011, 11:09 AM   #769
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by busting View Post

Hey Matt,

1. How is this different from your other service here at the forum that costs 97 dollars?

2. Can we also use german keywords?


Thanks and all the best
No German keywords sorry. The $97 backlinking service involves us for 5 keywords until one of them reaches page one. It is all clearly explained in the op's of both threads if you go back and take a look.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 19th Mar 2011, 11:32 AM   #770
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rhinopower's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 255
Thanks: 13
Thanked 37 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

Just sent you a PM about my order. Can you get back to me?

Rhino.
rhinopower is offline  
Unread 19th Mar 2011, 11:37 AM   #771
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rhinopower View Post

Hey Matt,

Just sent you a PM about my order. Can you get back to me?

Rhino.
I do not offer updates on campaigns via email, pm's or these threads. Did you open a support ticket after you submitted payment for our services? If so you need to ask your questions on that thread.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 19th Mar 2011, 12:24 PM   #772
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rhinopower's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 255
Thanks: 13
Thanked 37 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

Both of the links I got from you are dead. What is the link to the support desk?

Rhino.
rhinopower is offline  
Unread 19th Mar 2011, 01:25 PM   #773
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rhinopower View Post

Hey Matt,

Both of the links I got from you are dead. What is the link to the support desk?

Rhino.
I found your two support tickets and looked up the pen names our marketer used when submitting your links out. If you go and search them yourself using the names in quotes you'll see hundreds of sites come up. That means the links were indexed by Google. Not sure why they are not showing up on whatever link tracking software you are using. To be honest I really don't care either. That's why we give unique pen names on each submission so our customers can track them that way.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 19th Mar 2011, 04:00 PM   #774
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rhinopower's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 255
Thanks: 13
Thanked 37 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

Sorry to be a pest but I can't find my pen names.

Rhino.
rhinopower is offline  
Unread 19th Mar 2011, 05:59 PM   #775
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rhinopower View Post

Hey Matt,

Sorry to be a pest but I can't find my pen names.

Rhino.
They are on the tickets you created after you signed up. Do you no longer have access to the tickets?
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 19th Mar 2011, 07:02 PM   #776
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rhinopower's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 255
Thanks: 13
Thanked 37 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

No I don't have access to the tickets.

Rhino.
rhinopower is offline  
Unread 19th Mar 2011, 07:07 PM   #777
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rhinopower View Post

No I don't have access to the tickets.

Rhino.
Here you go:

My Help Desk - View ticket

If you cannot remember your ticket number hit the "forgot tracking id?" link that comes up on that page.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 20th Mar 2011, 07:59 AM   #778
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
icrystal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 161
Thanks: 34
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Blog Entries: 9
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I have 26 sites that I need to promote.
For some sites I need less than 750 backlinks so your offer is perfect.
For others however I need 1000, 1200 or 1500 backlinks to outrank the #1 spot. Am I correct that this offer wouldn't be best for those sites? Do you have another recommendation?

Thanks!
icrystal is offline  
Unread 20th Mar 2011, 10:05 AM   #779
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by icrystal View Post

Hi Matt,

I have 26 sites that I need to promote.
For some sites I need less than 750 backlinks so your offer is perfect.
For others however I need 1000, 1200 or 1500 backlinks to outrank the #1 spot. Am I correct that this offer wouldn't be best for those sites? Do you have another recommendation?

Thanks!
No this is not the offer that you want if you have specific amounts of backlinks you need for each site. There are a lot of smaller vendors here on WF who would be more than happy to accommodate you though.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 20th Mar 2011, 05:54 PM   #780
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 275
Thanks: 18
Thanked 37 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt.

I have my own article about my niche. It's 700 words in length. Can we use that instead of a PLR that you have?
gundammeister is offline  
Unread 21st Mar 2011, 08:42 AM   #781
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gundammeister View Post

Hey Matt.

I have my own article about my niche. It's 700 words in length. Can we use that instead of a PLR that you have?
No we do not allow for that.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 22nd Mar 2011, 09:09 PM   #782
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 448
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Is it possible for me to take a look at the articles before they go live? Thanks.

Edward
EdwardDennis is offline  
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 12:31 AM   #783
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by EdwardDennis View Post

Hi Matt,

Is it possible for me to take a look at the articles before they go live? Thanks.

Edward
Nope. We right for the search engine crawlers and not human readers anyways.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 12:39 AM   #784
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 448
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Nope. We right for the search engine crawlers and not human readers anyways.

Hmmm, what if I write the articles, and then give it to you? It's not what I want, but it's my client's.

Btw, do you reckon 1 campaign per month per keyword is enough?
EdwardDennis is offline  
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 07:37 AM   #785
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by EdwardDennis View Post

Hmmm, what if I write the articles, and then give it to you? It's not what I want, but it's my client's.

Btw, do you reckon 1 campaign per month per keyword is enough?
You asked if you could write an article. I answered no and then you ask me again? Tell your client that since they insisted on having their own articles written they missed a chance at working with us.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 02:43 PM   #786
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 448
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

You asked if you could write an article. I answered no and then you ask me again? Tell your client that since they insisted on having their own articles written they missed a chance at working with us.
Sorry Matt, I sent the post before I asked them. Anyways, they were fine with it. A little bit of time zone difference makes it difficult to communicate with them. Hope you understand. It's just a little bit of misunderstanding.
EdwardDennis is offline  
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 08:25 PM   #787
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 275
Thanks: 18
Thanked 37 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Paypal link is gone?
gundammeister is offline  
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 10:52 PM   #788
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

Bought this link campaign and have a question for you (invoice id:2ulpdfidgxa1qu9j2ccd). Honestly, I did not go through each post in this thread so if I am asking a question previously answered, I apologize. I saw that you mention buy one get another one free. Do the second campaign I choose has to be the same kind, that is 750 blog links or it could be any that shows up in the drop down list. Once I decide (if I have a choice to decide), do I just create another ticket and put down in the message my invoice id?

Sorry, if it has been asked before.

Thank you.
samimer is offline  
Unread 23rd Mar 2011, 11:20 PM   #789
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 448
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by samimer View Post

Hey Matt,

Bought this link campaign and have a question for you (invoice id:2ulpdfidgxa1qu9j2ccd). Honestly, I did not go through each post in this thread so if I am asking a question previously answered, I apologize. I saw that you mention buy one get another one free. Do the second campaign I choose has to be the same kind, that is 750 blog links or it could be any that shows up in the drop down list. Once I decide (if I have a choice to decide), do I just create another ticket and put down in the message my invoice id?

Sorry, if it has been asked before.

Thank you.
I believe it has to be the same kind. Hope that helps.
EdwardDennis is offline  
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 02:02 AM   #790
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 103
Thanks: 3
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Yo Matt. Want to buy but...............
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If you are offering buy 1 campaign get 1 free campaign.

1. Is the Get free campaign going to be placed on the same domains as the initial paid-for campaign?

2. Can I state via the purchasing process I want both campaigns to run concurrently or run one after the next?

3. Can I use the same url and keyword for both campaigns?

Thats it for me.

Hope to hear a reply soon.

Thanks.
Matrixzer0 is offline  
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 10:21 AM   #791
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Yo Matt. Want to buy but...............
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gundammeister View Post

Paypal link is gone?
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...ngle&cl=132973

Originally Posted by samimer View Post

Hey Matt,

Bought this link campaign and have a question for you (invoice id:2ulpdfidgxa1qu9j2ccd). Honestly, I did not go through each post in this thread so if I am asking a question previously answered, I apologize. I saw that you mention buy one get another one free. Do the second campaign I choose has to be the same kind, that is 750 blog links or it could be any that shows up in the drop down list. Once I decide (if I have a choice to decide), do I just create another ticket and put down in the message my invoice id?

Sorry, if it has been asked before.

Thank you.
The bonus campaign you receive is the same as you purchased (750 Blog Network Links). It can be for a different url and keywords than your original campaign if you like.

Originally Posted by Matrixzer0 View Post

If you are offering buy 1 campaign get 1 free campaign.

1. Is the Get free campaign going to be placed on the same domains as the initial paid-for campaign?

2. Can I state via the purchasing process I want both campaigns to run concurrently or run one after the next?

3. Can I use the same url and keyword for both campaigns?

Thats it for me.

Hope to hear a reply soon.

Thanks.
Yes the bonus campaign will receive links on the same blog network. No you cannot state when and how you want the links to go out. Yes you can use the same url and keywords for both campaigns..
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 25th Mar 2011, 12:33 AM   #792
Mike Mitchell
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 196
Thanks: 118
Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: The New Google Algorithm Has Been Busted (Tons Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I1m in, just ordered 2 of these fingers crossed.
madmike133 is offline  
Unread 25th Mar 2011, 01:41 AM   #793
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 46
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: The New Google Algorithm Has Been Busted (Tons Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered service paypal:74780543LB185081D.

attached URL and keyword to paypal email. Let me know if you don't get it or need me to send again.

I didn't get the option for a drop down menu?!? Am I still in the buy on get one?

B
TBone is offline  
Unread 25th Mar 2011, 04:14 AM   #794
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
nomadic1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 172
Thanks: 2
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: The New Google Algorithm Has Been Busted (Tons Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How do we order this service? I don't see a button or link?
nomadic1 is offline  
Unread 25th Mar 2011, 06:46 AM   #795
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 307
Thanks: 93
Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: The New Google Algorithm Has Been Busted (Tons Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is this offer still active?

So this offer is $15 for 750 blog network links. right?
I saw another thread for $34.95 (or $47 - buy 1 get 1 free) for 750 blog network links.

Which one is accurate?

(I bought the $90 package few days ago, and now I'm looking for a scaled down package for some low-competition niche sites)
WealthWithin is offline  
Unread 25th Mar 2011, 06:54 AM   #796
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: The New Google Algorithm Has Been Busted (Tons Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by madmike133 View Post

I1m in, just ordered 2 of these fingers crossed.
Enjoy the link juice.

Originally Posted by templbi View Post

Ordered service paypal:74780543LB185081D.

attached URL and keyword to paypal email. Let me know if you don't get it or need me to send again.

I didn't get the option for a drop down menu?!? Am I still in the buy on get one?

B
No yopu do not get a bonus campaign if you were only charged $15. The bonus campaigns are for the folks who signed up for $47. After you made your payment you were forwarded to a ticket system in which you need to submit your info that way. Otherwise your campaign will be completely ignored as we do not accept campaign info via the threads, pm or even email.

Originally Posted by nomadic1 View Post

How do we order this service? I don't see a button or link?
By hitting the buy now button in the op. I assure you it's there.

Originally Posted by WealthWithin View Post

Is this offer still active?

So this offer is $15 for 750 blog network links. right?
I saw another thread for $34.95 (or $47 - buy 1 get 1 free) for 750 blog network links.

Which one is accurate?

(I bought the $90 package few days ago, and now I'm looking for a scaled down package for some low-competition niche sites)
The pricing I indicate in the op is the current pricing.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 25th Mar 2011, 05:18 PM   #797
List Building Coach
War Room Member
 
Franck Silvestre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Guadeloupe (Caribbean Sea), but I may be in Dubai, Thailand, Morocco...
Posts: 3,457
Thanks: 110
Thanked 201 Times in 120 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: The New Google Algorithm Has Been Busted (Tons Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

I've just ordered.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Franck
Franck Silvestre is offline  
Unread 25th Mar 2011, 06:58 PM   #798
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 142
Thanks: 17
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: The New Google Algorithm Has Been Busted (Tons Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks very much for handling my order, At this price, I think I'll place one every week or two.

Just in case people were curious about the indexation rate, I found 13 articles indexed in Google just over an hour after I got the email saying 'your campaign has been sent out'.

It works, and it works very quickly! Thanks Matt!
Dani723 is offline  
Unread 25th Mar 2011, 10:30 PM   #799
Advanced Warrior
 
radivoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 479
Thanks: 1
Thanked 78 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: The New Google Algorithm Has Been Busted (Tons Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt' is Ok for this package if I pick two kw that link to home page Url ?
Let me know before I place an order
radivoj is offline  
Unread 26th Mar 2011, 09:37 AM   #800
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: The New Google Algorithm Has Been Busted (Tons Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can I use non-english keywords?
maildigger is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$20, backlinks, give, read, reviews

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:31 AM.