Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 05:45 AM   #1401
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I created a bunch of other niche sites in exactly the same way as the ones I submitted to you and have been backlinking those myself - these sites (let's call these the "control" group) have had continued increases in their rankings. The ones I submitted to you for backlinking (well, 8 out of 10 of them) all of a sudden have no ranking. I doubt that I coincidentally gave you 8 of my worst keyword niche sites.

Yes very predictable of you as the business owner to defend the experience with "We submitted the campaigns out precisely as promised" - no doubt makes you a successful business owner! However I don't think its a stretch to expect that you need to reconcile the amazing promises of "link juice" and rank boosts on your sales page with the real-life outcome of a dud result, after taking someone's money. That's pretty much....yep.... a scam. I don't think I'd ever use that word lightly but there is no other way to describe it. It's ok though, I wouldn't expect a scammer to give me a refund. Or to explain what happened. Perhaps once you used to be good at this, it seems as though you have scaled big enough (congratulations) that your service quality and delivery has been severely diluted.
jennynassour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 09:02 AM   #1402
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
SeoWizzard's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 214
Thanks: 15
Thanked 60 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, I've ordered this service, but I've stumbled on some issues. This service has no name, and from the dozens of reviews I've read I thought this was a Rank To Page 1 Kind of service (price seemed far and all). The details are ambiguous too when it came to this.

So, I ordered and got contacted by Danielle. She was unclear of the order and couldn't find my transaction ID which I have it there and also attached a screenshot of it. The problem is this: The service provides only 750 links on your network for $47? Your other service, for roughly the same price, you'd get 100 links a day on the same network, for 3 months right? So even with this special december offer that would be 9000 links compared to 1500.

Again, I thought this was a google page 1 service due to the reviews on OP that stated this. I've yet to be contacted again by your customer support to sort this out so that's why I'm posting here.

My transaction ID: #259808758Y227713T

Therefore, is it be possible to change my ticket type to 3 months drip feed? (since clearly I'd get much more value from that, If I were looking for some instant one time blast one a private network, I know another guy that does 1000 links for $5). It's is only a $3 difference, you can even run the campaign for 85 days (the worth of $47) instead of 90 days.

Or, if you can't do that, I'd like a refund... however, I'd really like to test your drip feed, I may become a regular customer.


Let me know.
SeoWizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 09:06 AM   #1403
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SeoWizzard View Post

Hi Matt, I've ordered this service, but I've stumbled on some issues. This service has no name, and from the dozens of reviews I've read I thought this was a Rank To Page 1 Kind of service (price seemed far and all). The details are ambiguous too when it came to this.

So, I ordered and got contacted by Danielle. She was unclear of the order and couldn't find my transaction ID which I have it there and also attached a screenshot of it. The problem is this: The service provides only 750 links on your network for $47? Your other service, for roughly the same price, you'd get 100 links a day on the same network, for 3 months right? So even with this special december offer that would be 9000 links compared to 1450.

Again, I thought this was a google page 1 service due to the reviews on OP that stated this. I've yet to be contacted again by yur custommer support to sort this out so that's why I'm posting here.

My transaction ID: #259808758Y227713T

Therefore, is it would be possible to change my ticket type to 3 months drip feed? (since clearly I'd get much more value from that, If I were looking for some instant one time blast one a private network, I know another guy that does 1000 links for $5). It's is only a $3 difference, you can even run the campaign for 85 days (the worth of $47) instead of 90 days.

Or, if you can't do that, I'd like a refund... however, I'd really like to test your drip feed, I may become a regular customer.


Let me know.
This service is as exactly described in the first post of this thread. Many of our clients who sign up for this service do receive page one rankings. But no where on our sales copy do we guarantee page one rankings.

We already delivered what we promised to deliver when you signed up.

Edit: Let me add that the pricing on our drip feed service you referred to was a limited time only introductory rate. The price is going to $50 a month later today.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 10:14 AM   #1404
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I see you are also not getting a refund SEOWizzard. You also received the same lazy customer support as I did. Danielle actually asked me "what service did you order, was it 750 submissions?" because she couldn't move her eyeballs up a few centimetres on the screen to check the ticket category. Glad to know I was not the only recipient of an awful experience with Matt Laclear's Disservice.
jennynassour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 10:19 AM   #1405
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jennynassour View Post

I see you are also not getting a refund SEOWizzard. You also received the same lazy customer support as I did. Danielle actually asked me "what service did you order, was it 750 submissions?" because she couldn't move her eyeballs up a few centimetres on the screen to check the ticket category. Glad to know I was not the only recipient of an awful experience with Matt Laclear's Disservice.
Both of you received what you paid for plus several bonus campaigns. Yet you both say we have poor customer service because we didn't give you refunds or unpaid upgrades. Despite that I told Daniele to refund your monies this morning. It's the holiday season. So consider all the free links you both received as a very special Christmas present from the LaClear clan to you both. Make sure to have a very happy and safe New Years. With that I'll head back to my egg nog and good cheers.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 10:38 AM   #1406
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
SeoWizzard's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 214
Thanks: 15
Thanked 60 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I haven't received nothing from this.. cause the ticket wasn't cleared (danielle couldn't get passed some obvious details on the ticket)... but now I will just settle with the refund... All the information was there and if you look at the OP you can see that all the details are missing and/or misleading + the thread title does not contain the service title.

Jenny, did you get your refund? I'm still waiting for mine.
SeoWizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 10:47 AM   #1407
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jennynassour View Post

I see you are also not getting a refund SEOWizzard. You also received the same lazy customer support as I did. Danielle actually asked me "what service did you order, was it 750 submissions?" because she couldn't move her eyeballs up a few centimetres on the screen to check the ticket category. Glad to know I was not the only recipient of an awful experience with Matt Laclear's Disservice.
Your refund request came months after we delivered the links to you. I opened up all five of your tickets plus the five bonus tickets we performed for you and saw that you received thousands of indexed links for each campaign.

I'd be more than happy to share the pen names with you publicly if you like.

Since you signed up so long ago PP does not allow us to refund your money. So the money is being sent via PP. Check your account now.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 10:51 AM   #1408
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SeoWizzard View Post

All the information was there and if you look at the OP you can see that all the details are missing and/or misleading + the thread title does not contain the service title.
We have been offering this very same offer for well over a year now. Not sure how you felt misled. You received free links for two campaigns and your money back. So make sure to have a very happy and safe New Year.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 11:02 AM   #1409
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Solo Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Warrior Clan
Posts: 216
Thanks: 101
Thanked 190 Times in 121 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt: I realize this is a difficult question and you cannot give a precise reply so just do your best. Local keywords are obviously far easier than global, I seem to be running into potential clients that need to rank for global keywords. A local keyword I can see getting ranked easily in less than a month, but for global keywords where the competition is far greater........would the initial investment be enough in the vast majority of the cases to get to page one, and 2nd is that going to be more of a 2 plus month process, and what to do if you can't get it to page one? Please reply to all questions and thanks! Many people will want these answers!

HUB
Solo Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 11:03 AM   #1410
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The reason I waited months (actually it was 7 weeks ago for my first site) was so that I didn't jump to any conclusions about the results, I simply assumed that moving to 500+ was part of the normal ranking fluctuations and that they would bounce back. But after an unusually long period of no movement or ranking, I think you might agree that it's grounds for getting worried.

Thank you for offering to share the pen names, I actually do know how to read details on your ticket support system and did indeed check these prior to communicating with you. I saw hundreds (not thousands) of indexed links for each campaign, there was never any issue with not getting them, there was an issue as to what they have done to my sites! Which still remains unexplained.

In any case, I do appreciate the refund, it was more than I was expecting. At least I know you are not a scammer, just that your service is either harmful or redundant (time will tell).
jennynassour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 11:08 AM   #1411
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by seoevangelist View Post

Matt: I realize this is a difficult question and you cannot give a precise reply so just do your best. Local keywords are obviously far easier than global, I seem to be running into potential clients that need to rank for global keywords. A local keyword I can see getting ranked easily in less than a month, but for global keywords where the competition is far greater........would the initial investment be enough in the vast majority of the cases to get to page one, and 2nd is that going to be more of a 2 plus month process, and what to do if you can't get it to page one? Please reply to all questions and thanks! Many people will want these answers!

HUB
No way I can answer that with any type of certainty. Every seo campaigns seems to be different than the next. But local keywords in general rank very fast with our service. Global keywords can an d have as well. They just take extra juice sometimes.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 11:09 AM   #1412
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SeoWizzard View Post

I haven't received nothing from this.. cause the ticket wasn't cleared (danielle couldn't get passed some obvious details on the ticket)... but now I will just settle with the refund... All the information was there and if you look at the OP you can see that all the details are missing and/or misleading + the thread title does not contain the service title.

Jenny, did you get your refund? I'm still waiting for mine.
SeoWizzard I did receive my refund. I agree there are many misleading things on this particular sales page which would explain why there seems to be much hostility surrounding this and other services by the team.
jennynassour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 11:44 AM   #1413
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Link Campaign And Get A Second Campaign Free (Read Our Very Long List Of Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is very perplexing, despite running this service for the last 18 months or so we've only had around 5 clients confused that what they're signing up for is a page one ranking. My apologies if our sales copy has been unclear. As an apology for any copy that may have been misleading, if you have signed up in the past 3 months, we will put your campaign on our drip feed for the next 3 months. Please just go to your ticket and request the free 3 month drip feed on it and we'll make sure your links start going out on Monday.

We truly want to help our clients achieve their seo goals and we take attacks against our integrity very seriously. We take care of our customers and I believe our testimonials are proof of that.

Jenny, my personal apology to you, I sincerely thought I was helping you on your ticket. I asked you about what service you purchased to doubled check that we had you in the proper category because mistakes do happen and wanted to make sure we didn't make one on our end. I'm very sorry if I seemed dismissive or unhelpful.
Dpeffers is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dpeffers For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 05:38 PM   #1414
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 5
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

sorry if this is a repeat question, but topping off means maintaining the 750 indexed links right? how long do you keep maintaining them?
phgfutures is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 05:55 PM   #1415
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Couldn't resist to buy some indexed backlink packages, had great results with them in the past!
Tienus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tienus For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 06:07 PM   #1416
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Leo Wadsworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 192
Thanks: 53
Thanked 83 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If I already have two of the 100 link a day drips running, is there any advantage to the 750 backlink offer?

Is there any way for me to see what's going on with the 100 link a day services? It is still quite early - but I'm just very curious.

Thanks!
-lee-
Leo Wadsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 06:27 PM   #1417
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by phgfutures View Post

sorry if this is a repeat question, but topping off means maintaining the 750 indexed links right? how long do you keep maintaining them?
We guaranteed that everyone who purchases this offer from this point forward will received at least 750 indexed article links. We consider the campaign completed as soon as the indexed link count reaches 750.

Originally Posted by Leo Wadsworth View Post

If I already have two of the 100 link a day drips running, is there any advantage to the 750 backlink offer?

Is there any way for me to see what's going on with the 100 link a day services? It is still quite early - but I'm just very curious.

Thanks!
-lee-
For information regarding your drip feed campaigns please ask your questions on your campaign tickets. This service works very nicely whether you are a member of our drip feed services or not. The drip feed links is about slow and steady. The links from this service generate a mini surge in links.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 07:52 PM   #1418
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 48
Thanks: 58
Thanked 46 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Just wanted to pop a small response to this package.

I think this is the 3rd package I have purchased from them... This is the 2nd on of these and I have a 12 month drip feeder still running.

I wanted to say how impressed I am with what they are doing, this is not about getting traffic from the blogs themselves, it's all to do with boosting back link authority. Just yesterday I was doing some keyword research and I could not figure out why my main domain had moved up for a specific term. It took me a while to realize that this term was related to the last one of these packages, its the only time I ever went after that unique term. However my conservative nature did not point directly at my main domain, I used this service for a feeder site, as I was not sure if they were going to do anything unethical (yes I know, what would ever make me think that).

So now that all my doubts have been squashed it was a no brainer for me to jump in on this December Promo with a chance of getting another package for free... I am so relaxed with what they are doing that I am now pointing this campain directly at my main domain. I am looking forward to moving to number 1 for the terms I am going after. Some of these terms have me between the bottom of page 1 to as far back as page 5, but I saw a 30 placement jump last time I used this service, now I just have to keep up the seo activity to clinch that number one spot.

thanks


Tracey
mustbecrap
mustbecrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Dec 2011, 11:49 AM   #1419
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mustbecrap View Post

Hi,

Just wanted to pop a small response to this package.

I think this is the 3rd package I have purchased from them... This is the 2nd on of these and I have a 12 month drip feeder still running.

I wanted to say how impressed I am with what they are doing, this is not about getting traffic from the blogs themselves, it's all to do with boosting back link authority. Just yesterday I was doing some keyword research and I could not figure out why my main domain had moved up for a specific term. It took me a while to realize that this term was related to the last one of these packages, its the only time I ever went after that unique term. However my conservative nature did not point directly at my main domain, I used this service for a feeder site, as I was not sure if they were going to do anything unethical (yes I know, what would ever make me think that).

So now that all my doubts have been squashed it was a no brainer for me to jump in on this December Promo with a chance of getting another package for free... I am so relaxed with what they are doing that I am now pointing this campain directly at my main domain. I am looking forward to moving to number 1 for the terms I am going after. Some of these terms have me between the bottom of page 1 to as far back as page 5, but I saw a 30 placement jump last time I used this service, now I just have to keep up the seo activity to clinch that number one spot.

thanks


Tracey
mustbecrap
Thanks for the review Tracey!
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Dec 2011, 09:09 PM   #1420
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt Ive used your service before and it is the best. Have a query and seems like the best place to post as I know you dont check PMs and all that lol.

Im just locking down a very big account and was alittle scared to pull the trigger with them because there main keyword is very high competition and 11 million local searches.

I know you cant guarantee but Im setting up a pay for results. Think these services over a year could get some results.

Working with another firm so just want to make sure this will help before I start running my yap.

My other sites are still rocking. Your services are CRAZY!
FragrantBodyOilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2012, 05:44 AM   #1421
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

placed an order again
thank you
arasca is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to arasca For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jan 2012, 10:29 AM   #1422
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by FragrantBodyOilz View Post

Matt Ive used your service before and it is the best. Have a query and seems like the best place to post as I know you dont check PMs and all that lol.

Im just locking down a very big account and was alittle scared to pull the trigger with them because there main keyword is very high competition and 11 million local searches.

I know you cant guarantee but Im setting up a pay for results. Think these services over a year could get some results.

Working with another firm so just want to make sure this will help before I start running my yap.

My other sites are still rocking. Your services are CRAZY!
Thanks, what question do you have for me specifically? I reread your post a couple of times looking for it. Thanks.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2012, 12:35 PM   #1423
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 28
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt. Ive had nothing but great service and results from you and your team so thanks.

I would like to know 1)if you are going to be bringing any new services out in the near future? and 2) Ive looked but cant seem to find if you guys offer a custom seo service? I understand that the prices will not be as low as the services currently offered. thanks
bcruan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jan 2012, 12:16 AM   #1424
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey,

I asked this question on my ticket with the new orders I placed almost a week ago but haven't gotten a reply yet - so Im just going to ask it here in hopes that it hasn't been asked yet:

On the 5000 link campaigns that you used to do, we were allowed to give only 1 keyword (as long as it was for the same URL) so all the juice could go to that KW if we preferred rather than splitting them up by 5 KWs. My question is can that same procedure be done with this campaign as well??

Example:
KW1: apple
KW2: apple
KW3: apple
KW4: apple
KW5: apple

Instead of:
KW1: apple
KW2: banana
KW3: orange
KW4: pear
KW5: grape
mbhall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jan 2012, 09:31 AM   #1425
Toltec Warrior
 
JfloresSeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Traverse city, Mi
Posts: 28
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

ordered 4 packs...

please confirm I submitted the tickets correctly. (4 seperate tickets with same name and trasaction id but different urls)


Thanks

Jeremy
JfloresSeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jan 2012, 10:16 AM   #1426
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bcruan View Post

Hi Matt. Ive had nothing but great service and results from you and your team so thanks.

I would like to know 1)if you are going to be bringing any new services out in the near future? and 2) Ive looked but cant seem to find if you guys offer a custom seo service? I understand that the prices will not be as low as the services currently offered. thanks
We are actually going to be releasing a new custom seo service later today on the forum. Stay tuned!

Originally Posted by mbhall2 View Post

Hey,

I asked this question on my ticket with the new orders I placed almost a week ago but haven't gotten a reply yet - so Im just going to ask it here in hopes that it hasn't been asked yet:

On the 5000 link campaigns that you used to do, we were allowed to give only 1 keyword (as long as it was for the same URL) so all the juice could go to that KW if we preferred rather than splitting them up by 5 KWs. My question is can that same procedure be done with this campaign as well??

Example:
KW1: apple
KW2: apple
KW3: apple
KW4: apple
KW5: apple

Instead of:
KW1: apple
KW2: banana
KW3: orange
KW4: pear
KW5: grape
I checked your tickets and I did not find any unanswered questions from you on them. So not sure what the deal is there. But yes, you can elect to give us up to 5 keywords.

Originally Posted by JfloresSeo View Post

ordered 4 packs...

please confirm I submitted the tickets correctly. (4 seperate tickets with same name and trasaction id but different urls)


Thanks

Jeremy
My staff will confirm your order on your tickets themselves. If there are any issues they'll communicate with you on the tickets. I have a cousin who lives in TC. He keeps trying to get me to come up. I think I'll wait for the spring though!
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jan 2012, 12:20 PM   #1427
English Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 414
Thanks: 126
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've heard a lot about your service and am interested.

You say you keep going until you have 750 indexed references in Google.

Can you please give me an indication as to how many indexed references are in Google after say 2-3 weeks after you have noticed 750 indexed results?

Thanks,
Adam
adam westrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jan 2012, 03:10 PM   #1428
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is the Dec promo still available?
ksb9194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jan 2012, 10:38 PM   #1429
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by adam westrop View Post

Can you please give me an indication as to how many indexed references are in Google after say 2-3 weeks after you have noticed 750 indexed results?

Thanks,
Adam
We guarantee 750 links.

Originally Posted by ksb9194 View Post

Is the Dec promo still available?
Yup, it sure is.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlaclear For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jan 2012, 04:01 AM   #1430
English Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 414
Thanks: 126
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

We guarantee 750 links.

Thanks for your reply Matt.

I understand you keep going until you reach 750 links, but my experience is indexed amount of links always starts to tail off.

So what happens if I check my pen names, article snippets or whatever you use to check indexed results after one month of reaching 750, and I see there has been a drop to 600?

Thanks
adam westrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jan 2012, 11:31 AM   #1431
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by adam westrop View Post

So what happens if I check my pen names, article snippets or whatever you use to check indexed results after one month of reaching 750, and I see there has been a drop to 600?

Thanks
Then you will have 600 links at that time. I'm not going to guarantee you that G will report all the links for any length of period.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jan 2012, 12:24 PM   #1432
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Thanks, what question do you have for me specifically? I reread your post a couple of times looking for it. Thanks.
Wanted to know if this would be the best service and think could get same kinda of results over time
with a keyword that is higly competitive at 11 million searches?

I used your BOGO service and had excellent results. I know may take time and plan on running some of your other offers
for a good year.

Any other campagins you have that could work in conjunction with this one?


Ill be ordering another at end of the month for my person site again. Thanks
FragrantBodyOilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Jan 2012, 10:56 AM   #1433
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 28
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any news on that custom seo service you were launching later in the day? Ive been looking out for it but still no sign?

thanks
bcruan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2012, 08:08 AM   #1434
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by FragrantBodyOilz View Post

Wanted to know if this would be the best service and think could get same kinda of results over time
with a keyword that is higly competitive at 11 million searches?

I used your BOGO service and had excellent results. I know may take time and plan on running some of your other offers
for a good year.

Any other campagins you have that could work in conjunction with this one?


Ill be ordering another at end of the month for my person site again. Thanks
This service will do very nicely for you. Thanks.

Originally Posted by bcruan View Post

Any news on that custom seo service you were launching later in the day? Ive been looking out for it but still no sign?

thanks
I'm putting the final touches to it. Will be releasing it very soon.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jan 2012, 01:17 AM   #1435
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 300
Thanks: 4
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Why are many of the reviews talking about blog creation service? Can I submit my own article for the submissions?

Also, what's the soonest amount of time has anyone gotten the 750 indexed links?
kirakirafuwafuwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jan 2012, 08:59 AM   #1436
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Vodquitar View Post

Hi Matt,

What will you recommend me for a new blog (finished 1 day ago, no backlinks at all)....the 750 backlinks package will be OK ? or do you recommend me another package?

Thanks,

Oscar
Yes our service works well on new blogs as well as older ones.

Originally Posted by kirakirafuwafuwa View Post

Why are many of the reviews talking about blog creation service? Can I submit my own article for the submissions?

Also, what's the soonest amount of time has anyone gotten the 750 indexed links?
We used to offer a blog creation service. We no longer do however. No we do not allow customers to provide their own articles.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2012, 02:56 PM   #1437
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Matt,
I have some question please: I have a fresh site only one article which is targeting one keyword, in your system I need to provide 5 keywords what to do now? should I just provide you only my one key word or ad some more 4 keywords related to my keyword?
Rob
roball1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2012, 03:12 PM   #1438
1k a day keep bills paid!
War Room Member
 
cchipster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Land Of The Sun
Posts: 402
Thanks: 105
Thanked 50 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ey Matt~

Many times repeat customer here. I purchased this awhile ago, the 2,500 get 2,500 free. I have been slipping incredibly in the rankings last month or so. (Have done nothing else to cause this) Could something be done to reactivate this?

Thanks,

Chip
cchipster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2012, 10:05 AM   #1439
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by roball1980 View Post

Hello Matt,
I have some question please: I have a fresh site only one article which is targeting one keyword, in your system I need to provide 5 keywords what to do now? should I just provide you only my one key word or ad some more 4 keywords related to my keyword?
Rob
We ask that you give us up to five keywords. So it is perfectly acceptable to just give us one keyword if you like.

Originally Posted by cchipster View Post

Ey Matt~

Many times repeat customer here. I purchased this awhile ago, the 2,500 get 2,500 free. I have been slipping incredibly in the rankings last month or so. (Have done nothing else to cause this) Could something be done to reactivate this?

Thanks,

Chip
Just post on your ticket id that same question. That way my staff can look in on your campaigns.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jan 2012, 09:52 AM   #1440
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 69
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just joined..Transaction Id: 66H568148J069404P
white5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jan 2012, 10:12 AM   #1441
1k a day keep bills paid!
War Room Member
 
cchipster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Land Of The Sun
Posts: 402
Thanks: 105
Thanked 50 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just post on your ticket id that same question. That way my staff can look in on your campaigns.
Hi Matt,

I cannot reply to the ticket, it only gives me the option to mark whether the reply from previous person was helpful or not.

Transaction#: 6TK06031WF0563544

Thanks Matt,

Chip
cchipster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jan 2012, 12:51 PM   #1442
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered one of these a little over 2 weeks ago for a stubborn inner page that I could not get any higher than the top of page two (very competitive keyword going up against established authority sites). I used both campaigns on the same url and keyword.

Now 10 days after I received my report that my links went out I am sitting at the bottom of page 1 at #9 . I've used just about all of Matt's services and have been extremely happy with all of them.

Thanks for the juice!
bewzby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jan 2012, 09:04 PM   #1443
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cchipster View Post

Hi Matt,

I cannot reply to the ticket, it only gives me the option to mark whether the reply from previous person was helpful or not.

Transaction#: 6TK06031WF0563544

Thanks Matt,

Chip
Your tickets were over a couple months old. Link building is something you need to keep going. That's why I like our article drip feed.

Originally Posted by bewzby View Post

I ordered one of these a little over 2 weeks ago for a stubborn inner page that I could not get any higher than the top of page two (very competitive keyword going up against established authority sites). I used both campaigns on the same url and keyword.

Now 10 days after I received my report that my links went out I am sitting at the bottom of page 1 at #9 . I've used just about all of Matt's services and have been extremely happy with all of them.

Thanks for the juice!
Thanks for the kudos!
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jan 2012, 09:52 PM   #1444
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

When I clicked the "Sign Up" link on the first page i.e. http://seotrafficservices.org/articl...ting-service/# it just takes me to sign up to a newsletter page. Also above the sign up box it says $20 for 750 backlinks but in other places it says "buy 1 get 1 free".

Where exactly is the order link to get either service?
tex001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jan 2012, 11:37 PM   #1445
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 300
Thanks: 4
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How about 2 URLs for 2 keywords? It won't make much of a difference on your end, right?
kirakirafuwafuwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2012, 03:49 PM   #1446
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,
i ordered 7 days ago your service. I already asked in the support for more informations. I am from turkey you know and i wanted to know if everything was OK with the payment and transaction.

My Transaction ID: 3VE31073W72475630
airmax77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2012, 10:34 PM   #1447
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 300
Thanks: 4
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I made my order with transaction ID 0XH54122SW871091P... but if I can change URLs as long as they are within the 5 keyword limit, please advise ASAP.
kirakirafuwafuwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2012, 02:33 AM   #1448
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello you wrote me:
We used the unique pen name “Luis T Pirrotta's" for the broadcast in the resource box.

I didnt ordered this!
My Transaction ID is: 3VE31073W72475630
Please check again, i need a report too. You didnt give me any report.
airmax77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2012, 04:53 PM   #1449
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

new to the site, was referred by a friend. I pmed you some questions I had
nicole83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Feb 2012, 07:28 AM   #1450
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 1,393 Times in 713 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab 750 Guaranteed Indexed Article Backlinks -- (Buy One Campaign And Get A Second One Free!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tex001 View Post

Hi Matt,

When I clicked the "Sign Up" link on the first page i.e. http://seotrafficservices.org/articl...ting-service/# it just takes me to sign up to a newsletter page. Also above the sign up box it says $20 for 750 backlinks but in other places it says "buy 1 get 1 free".

Where exactly is the order link to get either service?
Here you go:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=RFQGRFL5Q2PK8

Originally Posted by kirakirafuwafuwa View Post

How about 2 URLs for 2 keywords? It won't make much of a difference on your end, right?
Sorry, we only allow 1 url per campaign.
mattlaclear is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
$20, backlinks, give, read, reviews

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:54 PM.