Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 13th Jan 2011, 02:33 PM   #801
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bowechaim View Post

Greg,
WOW, thanks for the quick reply!!!!!
Ok, just one more things, for now anyway:

1) How do you track the links that your site is receiving? I am trying to figure out some sort of tracking mechanism, so that I can see how well this backlinking is working for me.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Bowe
Hey Bowe,

If I understand you, there is a little feature I put in to the plugin to track your Yahoo backlink count.

In an upcoming release you will be getting a list of the URLs that your articles are published on, and it will display in the plugin admin panel, and because I did not get you anything for Christmas, I am going to make the list available to download in a text file.

As far as other services or programs, I will defer to other Warriors to make recommendations to track your backlinks and rankings.

I hope that answers it.

Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 13th Jan 2011, 06:16 PM   #802
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: San Diego,CA , USA.
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Greg,
I completely understand and have read the link you put out here for me on the google keyword rankings.

So, I have tested the google keyword rankings within the plugin by entering keywords into google search and clicking on my site when it shows up. However, it doesn't register within the plugin.

Also, I have checked my AWSTATS within my CPanel and those keywords do not show up either.
Can you please clarify or educate me on why the keywords are not showing up?


Thank you


Bowe
bowechaim is offline  
Unread 13th Jan 2011, 07:49 PM   #803
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bowechaim View Post

Greg,
I completely understand and have read the link you put out here for me on the google keyword rankings.

So, I have tested the google keyword rankings within the plugin by entering keywords into google search and clicking on my site when it shows up. However, it doesn't register within the plugin.

Also, I have checked my AWSTATS within my CPanel and those keywords do not show up either.
Can you please clarify or educate me on why the keywords are not showing up?


Thank you


Bowe
I have done the same you are talking about and it worked for me. I am not sure why it would not work for you, especially if they are not showing up in your aWstats.

I use HG on the sites I have it on. Try it on another computer, maybe it is recognizing your IP.

I would tell you if I knew an absolute answer.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 13th Jan 2011, 09:05 PM   #804
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: San Diego,CA , USA.
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

I have done the same you are talking about and it worked for me. I am not sure why it would not work for you, especially if they are not showing up in your aWstats.

I use HG on the sites I have it on. Try it on another computer, maybe it is recognizing your IP.

I would tell you if I knew an absolute answer.



Greg
Greg,
LOL - Cmon now, i appreciate your honesty, however, it is your plug-in and a part of the plug-in that was important me isn't working.

I tried it from several different ip's, not of which where my own.

Is there a latency in the data collection? How often do you have it ping for the data or is it immediate?

I have tried this on my other site as well, same outcome. They are 2 completely different niches.

Just to be clear here, there are several keywords that ARE showing up in my AWSTATS. And these keywords are not showing up either.

Work with me here Greg. This should work and it is not.

Thanks

Bowe
bowechaim is offline  
Unread 13th Jan 2011, 10:42 PM   #805
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bowechaim View Post

Greg,
LOL - Cmon now, i appreciate your honesty, however, it is your plug-in and a part of the plug-in that was important me isn't working.

I tried it from several different ip's, not of which where my own.

Is there a latency in the data collection? How often do you have it ping for the data or is it immediate?

I have tried this on my other site as well, same outcome. They are 2 completely different niches.

Just to be clear here, there are several keywords that ARE showing up in my AWSTATS. And these keywords are not showing up either.

Work with me here Greg. This should work and it is not.

Thanks

Bowe

Bowe,

I am a little more clear as to what you would like.

I added this feature of the plugin as a bonus. This feature has nothing to do with creating backlinks, let alone doing it automatically.

Like I said, I have not had a problem with it at all. Not on different IPs, different sites, different themes.

I will absolutely work with you on it.

I am submitting the issue to the technical team as a bug.

We will be happy to put it on the list to work with and try to recreate this bug. If we can recreate the issue, we might be able to solve it.

This is how software support works. The 'issue' must be recreated to be able to resolve it.

Speaking of support, I do have a support email that is for this reason:

support(at)automaticbacklinkcreator(dot)com

If we cannot solve the issue and this is a problem for enough users, then I will simply remove the feature from the plugin.

I certainly do not want to be 'soliciting a feature' that does not work or I cannot support or repair.

I do appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

As you said, "Work with me here Greg. This should work and it is not."

I hope this is working with you, as I certainly do not want you to think I am working against you.

If any other wuestions or issues arise, please contact me at the support email. Thanks.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 14th Jan 2011, 02:21 PM   #806
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: San Diego,CA , USA.
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Greg,
Thanks for that, it is much appreciated. I do understand how support works, for I am in data storage support myself.

I am boggled as to why the google keywords still don't show up? That is technology for ya.

Thanks again Greg.

Bowe
bowechaim is offline  
Unread 14th Jan 2011, 02:30 PM   #807
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: San Diego,CA , USA.
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Greg,
Please don't take this in the wrong way. I love the plug-in and think it has great potential. However, how do I confirm it is working?

For there is nothing in the admin panel that shows me that my sites are getting backlinks. Besides the Yahoo Backlinks you have in the admin panel. Which BTW hasn't increased at all since I installed it on my first site.

I am challenged here on trying to identify my ROI, the effectiveness of the product and what else, if anything, I need to implement in my business for a linking strategy.

Again, I am not questioning if the product is legit. I believe in it, however, I need some way to quantify that it is working.

Thank you again for all your responses and hard work on this.
bowechaim is offline  
Unread 14th Jan 2011, 03:40 PM   #808
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bowechaim View Post

Greg,
Thanks for that, it is much appreciated. I do understand how support works, for I am in data storage support myself.

I am boggled as to why the google keywords still don't show up? That is technology for ya.

Thanks again Greg.

Bowe
No worries, I understand the dilemma. Yes, it is technology for ya.

Originally Posted by bowechaim View Post

Greg,
Please don't take this in the wrong way. I love the plug-in and think it has great potential. However, how do I confirm it is working?

For there is nothing in the admin panel that shows me that my sites are getting backlinks. Besides the Yahoo Backlinks you have in the admin panel. Which BTW hasn't increased at all since I installed it on my first site.

I am challenged here on trying to identify my ROI, the effectiveness of the product and what else, if anything, I need to implement in my business for a linking strategy.

Again, I am not questioning if the product is legit. I believe in it, however, I need some way to quantify that it is working.

Thank you again for all your responses and hard work on this.
Bowe,

The ROI will prove itself over time, if using the plugin correctly.

There are at least 6 article networks (private) that charge between 47 and most are at 67 monthly.

These services are great, and the ABC offers more. Even at full price of 37 monthly it is a bargain.

In an upcoming release I will be providing a table for everyone to see the URLs where there articles are being posted. This way you can do additional backlinking to your backlinks.

What you should start to see is an increase in your traffic.

Here are the basic questions that will determine how effective using this plugin will be:

1) How many links have you used of your 500?
2) Which keywords did you use?
3) Did you use any longtail keywords?
4) How many articles have you submitted? You do have unlimited submissions.
5) Which keywords did you use in your articles?
6) Which categories are you submitting the links and articles in?
7) If you are using spintax (which you should) are they in at least one direct category and a related category?
8) Are you linking to inner pages of your sites?
9) Are your sites on page optimized?

Part of your ROI will have to be what your conversion rate now is. For whatever the deal you have is, Google adsense, sign ups, affiliate offers, sales of your own product...etc.

If your conversion rate is not good to begin with, more traffic will result in the same, bad conversion.

The reason I bring this up is because there is no 'magic bullet'. Even if you can increase traffic by 1000%, if your site is junk and your offer stinks and the on page is garbage (NOT saying yours is ), then it will appear that the ROI is no good.
I do suggest using other forms of SEO in addition to this one. Soon, when the last of the upgrades are done with this plugin (very soon), then I would be comfortable to say that his could be 80% of your SEO efforts.

With these upgrades, the price is going to go up and then, the 'discounted' price here will probably go away. (hint hint)

I do appreciate your support and the questions, they are good ones and legitimate ones. I too have always had to look at my ROI and what is effective and what is not. It is business.

I know this plugin works. The network works. It must be used.

If someone is going to place a link in the system 4 times and try to rank for 'Best Insurance' and do nothing else, they are going to waste their time.

I am glad you are liking the plugin.

Answer those questions above and also use other resources to check on things. Analytics, stat trackers, there are all kinds of software and services that can do this, free to cost.

I hope that starts to or does answer the question.

I need to get more coffee now.

:p

Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 14th Jan 2011, 05:09 PM   #809
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: San Diego,CA , USA.
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Greg,
Thanks again for your support. So, from reading your last, it appears as if you are saying that the plugin's most effective when you utilize the article marketing aspect of it.

Please correct me if I am wrong in that assessment.

Bowe
bowechaim is offline  
Unread 14th Jan 2011, 08:11 PM   #810
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bowechaim View Post

Greg,
Thanks again for your support. So, from reading your last, it appears as if you are saying that the plugin's most effective when you utilize the article marketing aspect of it.

Please correct me if I am wrong in that assessment.

Bowe
It is most effective when all the elements are used. Right now it is the links and the articles.
When I add the other two features, then all 4.

I also suggest additional forms of SEO as well.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 14th Jan 2011, 08:21 PM   #811
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

**ATTENTION**

The migration was successful!

We have fully moved the entire ABC database (without a single record lost!) over to a new hosting environment.

This has now DRAMATICALLY improved efficiency by 10 TIMES!

It has also made the response time FASTER!

This new environment can easily handle the growth and continued growth of the network by 100 fold!

We are back on track for the new release which will have new features.

I do appreciate everyone's patience and support.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 14th Jan 2011, 09:07 PM   #812
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Greg,

Congrats!

BTW, adding my spin articles to other Categories as you suggested has helped immensely with getting more of my articles out on the network thus more backlinks. Can't wait to get the links report feature so I can bookmark/ping/meta index them and build link wheels etc.

Also using Backlink Energizer and indexingtool.com to slam it home! Every backlink will be working for me!

Thanks
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 09:52 AM   #813
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

Greg,

Congrats!

BTW, adding my spin articles to other Categories as you suggested has helped immensely with getting more of my articles out on the network thus more backlinks. Can't wait to get the links report feature so I can bookmark/ping/meta index them and build link wheels etc.

Also using Backlink Energizer and indexingtool.com to slam it home! Every backlink will be working for me!

Thanks
That is awesome! Thanks for sharing and the kind words!

Now AND with the new features...this plugin will make the job of making backlinks as easy as....

wait for it....

wait for it....


A.....B.....C!



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 10:57 AM   #814
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

**ATTENTION**

I have posted on the ABC Blog

to all of the user of the ABC Plugin.


I have given everyone a 'reward' for their patience and support during the inconvenient time of last weekend!




Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 12:38 PM   #815
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
kevintg1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Sunny Spain
Posts: 306
Thanks: 38
Thanked 61 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Greg

how about, when we add our keywords and url's and articles, we can tick all the categories we want in one go, it would save so much time, keep adding keywords just for different categories ,

All so Greg, would be good to have all our sites and links in one group, and a tick box for each one so we can delete as many as we wont at one time, i just sold a site, and it took me for ever, to find each link, some were on page 27,4,9 etc, some had 5 links on page 27, then when i deleted one, it took me back to page 1,

Just some ideas
Keep up the great work

all the best
Kev
kevintg1 is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 12:50 PM   #816
vij
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: gods own country
Posts: 392
Thanks: 30
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Considering buying this. But I am confused. I have a wordpress site thats basically a product review website. If I dont want to post spun articles on my blog does that mean I cannot get links from the articles?
vij is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 01:21 PM   #817
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I was about to mention that, plus at a later date make the views of backlinks and articles sortable on the fly (click on column to sort)

Originally Posted by kevintg1 View Post

Hi Greg

how about, when we add our keywords and url's and articles, we can tick all the categories we want in one go, it would save so much time, keep adding keywords just for different categories ,

All so Greg, would be good to have all our sites and links in one group, and a tick box for each one so we can delete as many as we wont at one time, i just sold a site, and it took me for ever, to find each link, some were on page 27,4,9 etc, some had 5 links on page 27, then when i deleted one, it took me back to page 1,

Just some ideas
Keep up the great work

all the best
Kev
JunkYour925 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JunkYour925 For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 01:23 PM   #818
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
manx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 27
Thanks: 33
Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Greg,

I purchased the plugin:

Transaction ID: 0PB235810N300002F 1:28PM EST

Received the optin request email & clicked link
Received the Training Videos link email

Did Not receive the email with my Username or API

I have Downloaded the plugin -- uploaded it to my site -- entered registration info

Still no username /api email

Please advise,

Anne
manx is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 01:35 PM   #819
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
terry1288's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 302
Thanks: 31
Thanked 80 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am guessing that when the posters say that submitting the articles
to all the categories helps with the backlinks they mean submitting
appropriate article content to different categories and not submitting the
same article to lots of different categories.

Although some articles could possibly fit into more than one category.

Perhaps it was just me and the way I read it so my apologies if I read
it wrong only some people might possibly think that this is what
is meant.

Terry
terry1288 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to terry1288 For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 01:39 PM   #820
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by terry1288 View Post

I am guessing that when the posters say that submitting the articles
to all the categories helps with the backlinks they mean submitting
appropriate article content to different categories and not submitting the
same article to lots of different categories.

Although some articles could possibly fit into more than one category.

Perhaps it was just me and the way I read it so my apologies if I read
it wrong only some people might possibly think that this is what
is meant.

Terry
can't speak for others but I am assigning my articles/b-links in ABC to about three or four different BUT relevant categories per Greg's suggestion to make sure they get out there or else if you only select one cat they may be no or very little "receivers" of your content/links. Later as the net grows bigger you probably won't have to resort to this.

@Greg, another idea...perhaps allow us to accept data in from multiple categories similar to how AMA does it.
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 01:47 PM   #821
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
terry1288's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 302
Thanks: 31
Thanked 80 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Totally agree with submitting articles/with backlinks to all
relevant caregories, that makes perfect sense.

It's just when you have articles published through the
distribution to your site if you get unrelated articles appearing
then it means having to monitor every article to see which
to keep and which one's to delete, after informing Greg of course.

Terry
terry1288 is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 01:53 PM   #822
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
terry1288's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 302
Thanks: 31
Thanked 80 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just to show what I mean I just checked the articles sent to my site.

I have the Pregnancy and Baby category selected and just found an
article titled "Five Tools For Your Vehicle That Are Important".

I could be missing something but I can't see the relevancy.

Terry

EDIT :- Just for Greg this is article #343

Last edited on 15th Jan 2011 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Add Article Number
terry1288 is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 04:55 PM   #823
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

that's the fault of the publisher of the article who is slotting his outbound article in the wrong categories (aka "spammer"). I believe all you can do is monitor your incomings and prune them. I am sure Greg will do something about this over time. Perhaps queue them up in a queue for us to review before releasing into our sites. AMA gives you this option.

for me, I don't accept garbage and I don't send it out....it's just so easy to have a good article written for $6 and then spintax it into human readable format. It's amazing how much garbage is floating out there. It's rather entertaining to see
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 05:15 PM   #824
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kevintg1 View Post

Hi Greg

how about, when we add our keywords and url's and articles, we can tick all the categories we want in one go, it would save so much time, keep adding keywords just for different categories ,

All so Greg, would be good to have all our sites and links in one group, and a tick box for each one so we can delete as many as we wont at one time, i just sold a site, and it took me for ever, to find each link, some were on page 27,4,9 etc, some had 5 links on page 27, then when i deleted one, it took me back to page 1,

Just some ideas
Keep up the great work

all the best
Kev
Thanks Kev.

Interesting ideas, I will keep them in mind for future updates.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 05:19 PM   #825
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vij View Post

Considering buying this. But I am confused. I have a wordpress site thats basically a product review website. If I dont want to post spun articles on my blog does that mean I cannot get links from the articles?
If I understand the question, then you are correct.

To submit your links to the network for distribution on the widgets on their people's sites, you must install a widget and have links displayed on yours.

To submit your articles to the network with your links in them and have them get published on other people's sites, you too must create a category for ABC articles to be published on.

You can create a blog (a subdomain for your main site) and then install the plugin and have the articles post there.

You can go to GoDaddy and get a domain for 10 bucks, install WordPress and the plugin and have them post there.

I hope that answers it.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 05:22 PM   #826
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by manx View Post

Hi Greg,

I purchased the plugin:

Transaction ID: 0PB235810N300002F 1:28PM EST

Received the optin request email & clicked link
Received the Training Videos link email

Did Not receive the email with my Username or API

I have Downloaded the plugin -- uploaded it to my site -- entered registration info

Still no username /api email

Please advise,

Anne
I apologize for the delay Anne. It was sent. Please note the ABC Blog, and the support email if you need anything else.

Thank you for the purchase and welcome aboard!



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 05:26 PM   #827
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by terry1288 View Post

I am guessing that when the posters say that submitting the articles
to all the categories helps with the backlinks they mean submitting
appropriate article content to different categories and not submitting the
same article to lots of different categories.

Although some articles could possibly fit into more than one category.

Perhaps it was just me and the way I read it so my apologies if I read
it wrong only some people might possibly think that this is what
is meant.

Terry
You are correct Terry. The correct and appropriate content to the correct category.

Soon, there will be help to go through the articles and links. If someone is doing that, they will be deleted form the database.

Yes, there are some that can easily fit into more than one category and that is fine.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 05:28 PM   #828
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

can't speak for others but I am assigning my articles/b-links in ABC to about three or four different BUT relevant categories per Greg's suggestion to make sure they get out there or else if you only select one cat they may be no or very little "receivers" of your content/links. Later as the net grows bigger you probably won't have to resort to this.

@Greg, another idea...perhaps allow us to accept data in from multiple categories similar to how AMA does it.
I am working on a way that you can accept multiple categories. Another thins is the upcoming 'reward' system.
This will explode the network more than it is. There are over 2,000 sites in the network now, and growing DAILY!

This will only get easier and a more powerful way to get backlinks very soon.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 05:37 PM   #829
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by terry1288 View Post

Totally agree with submitting articles/with backlinks to all
relevant caregories, that makes perfect sense.

It's just when you have articles published through the
distribution to your site if you get unrelated articles appearing
then it means having to monitor every article to see which
to keep and which one's to delete, after informing Greg of course.

Terry
This will come to the light of day here real soon. An upcoming release (now that we are moving on to upgrades and new features again) will have a table of where your articles are being displayed.

Originally Posted by terry1288 View Post

Just to show what I mean I just checked the articles sent to my site.

I have the Pregnancy and Baby category selected and just found an
article titled "Five Tools For Your Vehicle That Are Important".

I could be missing something but I can't see the relevancy.

Terry

EDIT :- Just for Greg this is article #343
Checking it out to fix.

Thanks for the update.

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

that's the fault of the publisher of the article who is slotting his outbound article in the wrong categories (aka "spammer"). I believe all you can do is monitor your incomings and prune them. I am sure Greg will do something about this over time. Perhaps queue them up in a queue for us to review before releasing into our sites. AMA gives you this option.

for me, I don't accept garbage and I don't send it out....it's just so easy to have a good article written for $6 and then spintax it into human readable format. It's amazing how much garbage is floating out there. It's rather entertaining to see
Very quickly spammers and those who are submitting articles and just deleting them from their sites will be found out.

These people and their junk content will be eradicated from the network.

If you cannot play nicely and see the potential of this, especially with the upcoming features, then you will not have access to it.
These people can go elsewhere, they will get the same results. It will take them 4-6times as long and cost 2-5 times as much.

My best suggestion, if you have a cPanel on your hosting account, (and if you do not, why don'te you? the $1 more a month you are saving is not worth it) use Fantastico, install an add on domain ( I think it will be about 4 clicks and 4 fields to fill out) and install the plugin there and set up the article category there. Have the ABC articles be posted there. Then no worries.

Easy enough.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 17th Jan 2011, 10:26 AM   #830
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 39
Thanks: 13
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello I think this is my first post on here, if not it was a while back. This is a fabulous forum - thank you to all for all the generous time and help.

I have one Q re Greg's plugin. I do not at this stage want to create another blog due to the time it takes to monitor (or is it actually low maintenance??) , so can I use this plug-in just to add articles, or do I need my own blog for other people's articles to be added to?

Thanks!
Reena is offline  
Unread 17th Jan 2011, 11:23 AM   #831
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 142
Thanks: 17
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My stats seem to be inaccurate. It lists three articles as having been posted locally when only one has.

Also, it says that only 1 site is displaying my articles in the two days I've been using the service, when I've added 20 articles to the system. I read that each article should be posted once per day, so shouldn't that count read 40? I'm posting to and getting posts from the SEO category, which must be one of the most popular and have plenty of places to quickly post my articles.

Also, I'm considering installing this plugin on all my 30 or so websites, and am very interested in your reward program. For some reason I'm already allocated 50 more than the usual 500 links, can I just go ahead and use these ppplllleeeeassseee?

Thanks then.
Dani723 is offline  
Unread 17th Jan 2011, 12:35 PM   #832
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
terry1288's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 302
Thanks: 31
Thanked 80 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

No doubt Creg will clarify better but I think:

articles posted locally refers to other peoples articles
being displayed on your site.

Sites displaying articles refers to the number of sites
you have the plugin on displaying other peoples articles.

Terry
terry1288 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to terry1288 For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Jan 2011, 01:53 PM   #833
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Reena View Post

Hello I think this is my first post on here, if not it was a while back. This is a fabulous forum - thank you to all for all the generous time and help.

I have one Q re Greg's plugin. I do not at this stage want to create another blog due to the time it takes to monitor (or is it actually low maintenance??) , so can I use this plug-in just to add articles, or do I need my own blog for other people's articles to be added to?

Thanks!
Thanks for posting here! I am glad you are interested.

In order to be able to submit to the network for distribution, you must participate and have links and articles displayed on your site.

For links, you must install the ABC Widget.

For articles with links, you must set up an article category that ABC articles will be posted on.

Setting up a WP site is very simple. If you have cPanel, it is minutes using Fantastico.

Set up the plugin, install a widget and set up an article category and you are good to go.



Greg

Of course, the more sites you install the plugin on, the better for you and the network.
Greg D is offline  
Unread 17th Jan 2011, 02:00 PM   #834
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dani723 View Post

My stats seem to be inaccurate. It lists three articles as having been posted locally when only one has.

Also, it says that only 1 site is displaying my articles in the two days I've been using the service, when I've added 20 articles to the system. I read that each article should be posted once per day, so shouldn't that count read 40? I'm posting to and getting posts from the SEO category, which must be one of the most popular and have plenty of places to quickly post my articles.

Also, I'm considering installing this plugin on all my 30 or so websites, and am very interested in your reward program. For some reason I'm already allocated 50 more than the usual 500 links, can I just go ahead and use these ppplllleeeeassseee?

Thanks then.
Hi,

Here is an area of the blog that will help.

Feature Tips And Training | Automatic Backlink Creator

The plugin calls to the database right now for one article a day to be published on your site and any site.

This does not mean your articles will be placed out at one per day. That is dependent on what category you set them up in and what category people choose to have published on their sites.

This is meant to build backlinks 'naturally'. Even though automated, this is not going to slam out links over night! This is not that service.

Your articles are submitted to the DB, they will be sent out randomly and in rotation to the other users that chose that category. It will happen, but will take a little time. This will increase over time as well, since new users and more sites are being added DAILY!

YES, of course you can use them. I sent out an email days ago to everyone explaining these!

I GAVE everyone 50 extra links into their account for being patient during the server migration. This was a thank you for the inconvenience.

Soon, in an upcoming release the 'reward' will be set up for giving more links for more sites. You will all LOVE IT!



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 17th Jan 2011, 02:01 PM   #835
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by terry1288 View Post

No doubt Creg will clarify better but I think:

articles posted locally refers to other peoples articles
being displayed on your site.

Sites displaying articles refers to the number of sites
you have the plugin on displaying other peoples articles.

Terry
Article Stats | Automatic Backlink Creator



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 17th Jan 2011, 10:24 PM   #836
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Greg, I noticed that my ABC dashboard shows the "Indexer Last Run: 2011-01-12". How often does this index my site?

Also how can I install the widget on blogs that don't have the ABC plugin, or is that not possible?
jasonross73 is offline  
Unread 17th Jan 2011, 11:03 PM   #837
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
fsweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 102
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I read the great reviews and purchased the product
The email with the API code took a couple of hours to come, but the others came quickly
I followed the instructions went to the email, clicked on the link, got the API
but the "Response Required" for AutoBacklnk Creator screen will not go away no matter what I do , including dumping cache and rebooting the blog in another browser
How do I get this#$%^&& screen to go away so I can finish the installation?
fsweet is offline  
Unread 18th Jan 2011, 01:50 PM   #838
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Greg,

You mentioned "In an upcoming release (scheduled soon) you will also be getting a table that will display the URLs of where your articles are posted. I am also adding a feature where you can click a button and you will be able to download a text file of them also."

What would really rock is if you also could deliver that as a live RSS feed! Similar to how the indexingtool does it with its trackback feed plugin. We could then pipe that RSS feed directly into whatever link indexing checker tool that accepts RSS feed inputs that we may happen to have.

AUTOMATION BABY! The less copying n pasting I gotta do the better! Work smart play hard!
JunkYour925 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JunkYour925 For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Jan 2011, 07:10 PM   #839
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 36
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Greg

This looks like a great deal and I will most likely join in the next couple days

You have alot of patience to answer everyone's questions even though they were all pretty much exactly the same ( can i put this in a dummy blog/ how can the links be permanent if they rotate?) I must have read those questions like 50 times

I would have told them to read the thread lol

Anyway good job and looking forward to the network
rody is offline  
Unread 19th Jan 2011, 07:31 PM   #840
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jasonross73 View Post

Hi Greg, I noticed that my ABC dashboard shows the "Indexer Last Run: 2011-01-12". How often does this index my site?

Also how can I install the widget on blogs that don't have the ABC plugin, or is that not possible?
Hey Jason,

Good question. This has been an issue for some sites. This will come into play with the different plugins you have using the WP-Cron feature of WP. If it gets too 'taxed' it may skip.

Too many scenarios can interfere with it. I do not have an issue on any of the sites I run it on.

This is an upgrade I am working on for the new release, to make it better.
Along with a laundry list of items.

No, you must have the plugin installed to install the widget. You can install the plugin and JUST the widget, that is fine. Actually, it is encouraged!



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 19th Jan 2011, 07:32 PM   #841
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by fsweet View Post

I read the great reviews and purchased the product
The email with the API code took a couple of hours to come, but the others came quickly
I followed the instructions went to the email, clicked on the link, got the API
but the "Response Required" for AutoBacklnk Creator screen will not go away no matter what I do , including dumping cache and rebooting the blog in another browser
How do I get this#$%^&& screen to go away so I can finish the installation?
Thank you for the purchase. We ran into a problem with the auto emailer and it is resolved now.

The support email is the place for this.

You did email support and it was resolved.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 19th Jan 2011, 07:34 PM   #842
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rody View Post

Hi Greg

This looks like a great deal and I will most likely join in the next couple days

You have alot of patience to answer everyone's questions even though they were all pretty much exactly the same ( can i put this in a dummy blog/ how can the links be permanent if they rotate?) I must have read those questions like 50 times

I would have told them to read the thread lol

Anyway good job and looking forward to the network
Thanks for the kind words!

Customer Support!

I truly believe in it. I am FULLY dedicated to this plugin and network.

I have brought in a Full Time tech team to help to manage and enhance the network!

Big changes and growth planned! It all starts with customer service!

I am looking forward to having you on board!



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2011, 12:23 AM   #843
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

Greg,

You mentioned "In an upcoming release (scheduled soon) you will also be getting a table that will display the URLs of where your articles are posted. I am also adding a feature where you can click a button and you will be able to download a text file of them also."

What would really rock is if you also could deliver that as a live RSS feed! Similar to how the indexingtool does it with its trackback feed plugin. We could then pipe that RSS feed directly into whatever link indexing checker tool that accepts RSS feed inputs that we may happen to have.

AUTOMATION BABY! The less copying n pasting I gotta do the better! Work smart play hard!
You will be pleasantly surprised here, very soon. I have brought on a Full Time Tech Team to work on the ABC plugin with me.

We are currently making some major changes to the plugin and the functions.

Upgrades, new features and even more support!

The next release will have the list of URLs for you, and as far as the RSS feed goes, well I am working on something pretty cool. It will come up after the next release, but still, pretty cool, if I can pull it off.

Pretty much going to be THE WP Plugin to have!



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2011, 06:00 AM   #844
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
allenjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,465
Thanks: 117
Thanked 119 Times in 103 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi - I have removed the PP link from my post, can you do the same? Also, can you please send my download details? Thanks Allen
allenjohn is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2011, 09:47 AM   #845
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London - UK
Posts: 5
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I 'm having problems activating the plugin with the details i was sent, sent an email to support and nobody has bothered to get back to me. What do i do now...:confused::confused::confused:


UPDATE
I got an email from Greg almost immediately after this post was made.

Thanks!
fastmarker is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2011, 10:57 AM   #846
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
allenjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,465
Thanks: 117
Thanked 119 Times in 103 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi - I think Greg is working around 16 hours per day at the moment. I am sure this will get resolved as soon as he gets up... regards Allen
allenjohn is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to allenjohn For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Jan 2011, 11:06 AM   #847
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 142
Thanks: 17
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Incredible support Greg, quick to respond here and replied to my email support without an hour!

I signed up about 4 days ago and have found about 25 new yahoo links to just one of several sites I'm using the plugin on, so I'm glad to report it seems to be working.

Will the next release have the extra link incentive system along with the list of links I see you've mentioned is being added? Those two changes should have a massive impact on the growth of this plugin!

Presumably the incentive system will retroactively benefit people that have already added many sites to the system? I've added 11 sites, so could I just go ahead and put the 30 others I have into the system now and get the benefits later?
Dani723 is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2011, 11:23 AM   #848
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

TO ALL:

beware when you copy and paste your articles into the ABC article post editor. Your hyperlinks will not preserve their correct URLs, they will become ../yourpage.html

You have to go back in and manually edit each hyper link and make sure they read

http://yourdomain.com/yourpage.html

or else the hyperlink points to the site hosting your article and you get no backlink!
JunkYour925 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JunkYour925 For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Jan 2011, 11:31 AM   #849
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

You will be pleasantly surprised here, very soon. I have brought on a Full Time Tech Team to work on the ABC plugin with me.

We are currently making some major changes to the plugin and the functions.

Upgrades, new features and even more support!

The next release will have the list of URLs for you, and as far as the RSS feed goes, well I am working on something pretty cool. It will come up after the next release, but still, pretty cool, if I can pull it off.

Pretty much going to be THE WP Plugin to have!



Greg
roll all those ideas done even better into ABC and indeed it will be the plugin to have! Numero uno WP plugin...lol

All the best with our efforts. We eagerly await greatness.
JunkYour925 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JunkYour925 For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Jan 2011, 03:00 PM   #850
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! [RAVE REVIEWS!! OVER 1,900 Sites In The Netwo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by allenjohn View Post

Hi - I have removed the PP link from my post, can you do the same? Also, can you please send my download details? Thanks Allen
Done.

Handled in the pm and emails.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
backlink creator, backlinks, create backlinks, plugin, wordpress

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:32 AM.