Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 25th Feb 2011, 04:01 PM   #1401
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Izzy Bella's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 185
Thanks: 222
Thanked 54 Times in 50 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just signed up Greg. I'm very impressed with testimonials and info on the plugin, and mostly with your customer service.
Izzy
Izzy Bella is offline  
Unread 25th Feb 2011, 04:12 PM   #1402
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Greg, when is the "My Article Distribution" feature going to work (list the URLs of our backlinking pages)
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 25th Feb 2011, 04:53 PM   #1403
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by terry1288 View Post

Hi Greg

Just sent in a support ticket as requested.

BTW I think, as far as I can remember, that the error
appeared immediately after regestration of the plugin.

Regards

Terry
Originally Posted by jonniee View Post

Hi Greg I am getting this error as well. Was not happening yesterday and started today when I upgraded to the newer version. I have sent you a TT.

Thanks Jon

Thank you Terry and Thank you Jon for submitting tickets.
It is much better for us to track the support and internal communication this way then on the thread or the support email (which I will shut down soon)

We are finding it quicker to resolve customer questions and feedback as well as resolve issues faster.

I will NEVER do another product without a support desk ALREADY set up again. They are great! BTW - I do have some cool products coming to...

Will be back to you on this soon.

Thanks again.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 25th Feb 2011, 04:56 PM   #1404
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

Greg, when is the "My Article Distribution" feature going to work (list the URLs of our backlinking pages)
JunkYour925,


In the 'Articles Tab' and then 'View Article Distribution' button there is a table, like I show in the video, that will display the list of URLs where your articles are published.

FYI - This table will display information on a 'moving forward' basis. This table will not populate with every URL of every article that has been distributed.

This is accumulating this data as of this installation forward.

ALSO - This feature works. We tested it well in the test network. But, it will only work if the site has the Version 2.0+ installed on it.

For example: One of your articles could get published on 6 sites over the next few days. Only 3 upgraded to Version 2.0. The others haven't opened their emails or their sites yet, and have not upgraded to Version 2.0. Your Article Distribution List will only populate the table with the 3 sites that did upgrade and can 'communicate' this information to our database.

I hope that makes sense. I am saying this because not everyone opens their emails. I track it with Aweber. A lot must not open their emails at all, or often and some I am sure give the 'throw-away' email for stuff like this. :rolleyes:

What I am saying is, it could take some time for everyone to migrate over and this will affect the View Article Distribution feature for a little while. That's all.

I am assuming that most will know it and have it done in the next few days.

As always, I do appreciate your patience.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 25th Feb 2011, 04:59 PM   #1405
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Izzy Bella View Post

Just signed up Greg. I'm very impressed with testimonials and info on the plugin, and mostly with your customer service.
Izzy
Welcome to the ABC family. Thank you.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 25th Feb 2011, 05:26 PM   #1406
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Almanack View Post

Thanks for the comments Kevin.. anyone else?
Almanack,

I only had a few minutes to look this up for you to help but here you go:

These are all comments on this thread and are from users.

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post3262576

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post3276234

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post3288516

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post3300267

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post3318388

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post3363988

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post3367640

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post3369098

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post3400673

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post3412498

I hope that helps.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 25th Feb 2011, 07:02 PM   #1407
HyperActive Warrior
 
lina75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 106
Thanks: 16
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Greg

I have some question that I would Like to ask, if that's ok with you?

Anyway, here it goes:

1)What happens if I were to get the plugin and install in on my site and just submit the keywords and url and never submit any articles? Will my site gain any backlinks?

2)I heard people are getting those already well spun articles for $5 a month and submit it to the system, can I do just that without any alteration to the spinning?and what if the article does not correlate to my keywords and I just send it in anyway,Is this acceptable?


3)Let's say I have 10 site hosted on my hosting company and 9 of them are in fact add on domains on the first domain that I registered it with, can I install this plugin to all these 10 sites?
Will it be too heavy or will it affect their server in any way?

Thanks
Lina
lina75 is offline  
Unread 25th Feb 2011, 07:25 PM   #1408
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 142
Thanks: 17
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Guys, when the asking price is this low, just give it a try for a month! Don't you know a bargain when you see one? It's not going to last and it shouldn't, so get in now.

I've added all my 40 sites to ABC now, thanks for making the process a little quicker Greg.

Here's a suggestion for using this plugin. Combine it was either Backlink Energizer on it's own, which auto-posts RSS feed content with links to be indexed, or just get The Indexing Tool ($19 WSO) which will add 5-10 of your links to be indexed to any posted content on your site, pulling from an RSS feed that you give them.

Then with the latter, you can just make your links ino one RSS feed, and put that feed into every site with The Indexing Tool installed, and every time ABC posts other people's content to that site, it will post it with your links to be indexed!

Backlink Energizer is awesome (we use this word in the UK to, but not as much as you guys across the pond, lol) as well. And both indexing plugins benefit from the ABC indexation and pinging features that bring the spiders to sites more often.
Dani723 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Dani723 For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 01:28 AM   #1409
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lina75 View Post

Hi Greg

I have some question that I would Like to ask, if that's ok with you?

Anyway, here it goes:

1)What happens if I were to get the plugin and install in on my site and just submit the keywords and url and never submit any articles? Will my site gain any backlinks?

2)I heard people are getting those already well spun articles for $5 a month and submit it to the system, can I do just that without any alteration to the spinning?and what if the article does not correlate to my keywords and I just send it in anyway,Is this acceptable?


3)Let's say I have 10 site hosted on my hosting company and 9 of them are in fact add on domains on the first domain that I registered it with, can I install this plugin to all these 10 sites?
Will it be too heavy or will it affect their server in any way?

Thanks
Lina
Lina,

No worries.

1) Yes, there are some users that did that and have had great success. Many users are ONLY doing that. I created the article aspect of it for a reason. I suggest you use it.

2) Yes, you can submit those. I recommend them on my site. If they do not fall into the niche you are promoting, I just suggest you find or create some keywords in them and put in some affiliate links. A few users have done that and have made affiliate sales.

3) Yes, you can. If each one is a separate self hosted WordPress site, then no problem. It should not be an issue for your server.

I hope that answers them.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 01:34 AM   #1410
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dani723 View Post

Guys, when the asking price is this low, just give it a try for a month! Don't you know a bargain when you see one? It's not going to last and it shouldn't, so get in now.

I've added all my 40 sites to ABC now, thanks for making the process a little quicker Greg.

Here's a suggestion for using this plugin. Combine it was either Backlink Energizer on it's own, which auto-posts RSS feed content with links to be indexed, or just get The Indexing Tool ($19 WSO) which will add 5-10 of your links to be indexed to any posted content on your site, pulling from an RSS feed that you give them.

Then with the latter, you can just make your links ino one RSS feed, and put that feed into every site with The Indexing Tool installed, and every time ABC posts other people's content to that site, it will post it with your links to be indexed!

Backlink Energizer is awesome (we use this word in the UK to, but not as much as you guys across the pond, lol) as well. And both indexing plugins benefit from the ABC indexation and pinging features that bring the spiders to sites more often.
Thanks for that Dani. I appreciate it.

I like the suggestions and ideas, they would work well and compliment the ABC plugin nicely. Well done.

You are correct about it being a good deal. You really do not have a lot to lose. 15 bucks? Really? Try it for 2 months and spend 30 bucks. Try going to the movies for 2.

2 hours of entertainment or you can try this plugin spend a few hours setting up your links and articles and be able to afford to go to the movies regularly because of it.

I cannot keep it at this price and did say it was going to go up. I am raising the price later today (when I get back up).



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 05:30 AM   #1411
HyperActive Warrior
Registered Member
 
Jerry Tellier's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 149
Thanks: 51
Thanked 52 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Greg,

I purchased your system a couple of months ago and to be honest, I was wondering if the updated version was ever going to come out. You kept talking about all the great new improvements to it etc. etc. and I just kept thinking, ya right, get on with it.

Well, I updated right away and I'm just over half way through all the videos.

I would have been through all of them by now, but I had to stop to many times to add so many things to my system in order to take full advantage of the plug-in based on what I've learned from your videos. I missed the boat on so many things.

I'm no computer programmer, but even I can appreciate the amount work that went into building what you have!

The videos are awesome. You really took the time to do it right with the end user in mind.

I mean, step by step instructions, right from the initial purchase of the product that a simple newbie like me could follow all the way to knowing how to get the most out of this product.

I have no idea how many videos there are, but there are a lot. Nicely organized and labeled so that a person can easily come back to review the video of their choice.

They are short, sweet and to the point. Quality and audio is great.

Customer support has been nothing but fantastic as well.

My hat is off to you Greg on what you have built and the service you provide.

Thanks for delivering all that you promised!

cheers,
Jerry Tellier is offline  
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 08:41 AM   #1412
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Greg,

YES! an article distribution URL just showed up. On a PR2 site! Quite a nice site if I may add.

YEAH! Can't wait to dump them into my Backlink energizer and Indexing Tool hopper. All we need next is an RSS feed of it. Then I can stream that info into Indexing Tool - 24/7 totally automated. And into BLE if they get around to supporting a RSS feed input.

And ABC V2 is awesome...great new layout...and your blog and support videos are the best of any out there.

BTW, anyone sitting on the fence about buying into this plugin is really just unnecessarily tormenting themselves. At $15/mo it is essentially free...you can't take money with you to the grave...spend it now :p
JunkYour925 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JunkYour925 For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 09:24 AM   #1413
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here is solid proof the ABC widget works.

I used this to study the backlinks to my pages ==> http www . opensiteexplorer . org

It showed them coming from other sites' "policy" and "about" pages. The only way that could have happened is from the widget. Also the anchor text was nicely varied. sweet

Also I noticed a VERY large majority of my bls are from ABC websites, great thumbs up for ABC. But pretty sad for the other services I use like Article Ranks - unless they'll show up later.
JunkYour925 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JunkYour925 For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 09:28 AM   #1414
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Sunny Southern California
Posts: 62
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

Here is solid proof the ABC widget works.

I used this to study the backlinks to my pages ==> http www . opensiteexplorer . org

It showed them coming from other sites' "policy" and "about" pages. The only way that could have happened is from the widget. Also the anchor text was nicely varied. sweet

Also I noticed a VERY large majority of my bls are from ABC websites, great thumbs up for ABC. But pretty sad for the other services I use like Article Ranks - unless they'll show up later.

Thanks for that
Almanack is offline  
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 09:30 AM   #1415
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jerry Tellier View Post

Hi Greg,

I purchased your system a couple of months ago and to be honest, I was wondering if the updated version was ever going to come out. You kept talking about all the great new improvements to it etc. etc. and I just kept thinking, ya right, get on with it.

Well, I updated right away and I'm just over half way through all the videos.

I would have been through all of them by now, but I had to stop to many times to add so many things to my system in order to take full advantage of the plug-in based on what I've learned from your videos. I missed the boat on so many things.

I'm no computer programmer, but even I can appreciate the amount work that went into building what you have!

The videos are awesome. You really took the time to do it right with the end user in mind.

I mean, step by step instructions, right from the initial purchase of the product that a simple newbie like me could follow all the way to knowing how to get the most out of this product.

I have no idea how many videos there are, but there are a lot. Nicely organized and labeled so that a person can easily come back to review the video of their choice.

They are short, sweet and to the point. Quality and audio is great.

Customer support has been nothing but fantastic as well.

My hat is off to you Greg on what you have built and the service you provide.

Thanks for delivering all that you promised!

cheers,
Jerry, I really appreciate that.

To be honest, I kinda stressed over it when it was happening. I really wanted it out sooner, and a lot of users were 'pushing' for it to come out, so I was feeling a lot of 'self-imposed' pressure.

I just want a great quality product, that looks good to great (depending on taste), with great support and that works exceptionally well.

Not too much to ask is it? :rolleyes:

So, thank you. It was a bit on the stressful time. The last 2 1/2 weeks I cranked it up to 18 hour days to push it through.

Now the work is to continue to improve existing features and introduce new ones!

Thanks again!



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 09:34 AM   #1416
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

**ATTENTION**

I said what I meant and meant what I said. I am raising the price today!

As soon as I get settled in with my coffee it is going up to $20 a month.

This will be the last bit of time for this at this price.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 09:58 AM   #1417
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 22
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Greg



Can you get someone to check out my support ticket
63JD73ZDWD

. Hidden Categories is not working - articles are still visible on my site. Furthemore, these articles appear on my homepage and push my content below the fold. Furthermore, having unticked 'enable article display' (assuming that this would at least stop the articles appearing until I could sort out the hidden catgories feature) the articles keep coming. I will now have to re-post my original content on my homepage for the second time (re-posting a second time that is).

I appreciate your busy but my support ticket was marked high and I've added to it a further three times so I would appreciate it if someone could get back to me.

Off now to repost my content, (the other option, I suppose is to uninstall the plugin, which obviously I would rather not do, as I think the product generally is v. good)

thanks
Mike_King is offline  
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 10:13 AM   #1418
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up Saturday
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Mike_King View Post

Greg



Can you get someone to check out my support ticket
63JD73ZDWD

. Hidden Categories is not working - articles are still visible on my site. Furthemore, these articles appear on my homepage and push my content below the fold. Furthermore, having unticked 'enable article display' (assuming that this would at least stop the articles appearing until I could sort out the hidden catgories feature) the articles keep coming. I will now have to re-post my original content on my homepage for the second time (re-posting a second time that is).

I appreciate your busy but my support ticket was marked high and I've added to it a further three times so I would appreciate it if someone could get back to me.

Off now to repost my content, (the other option, I suppose is to uninstall the plugin, which obviously I would rather not do, as I think the product generally is v. good)

thanks
Got your ticket Mike, it was originally posted less than 24 hours ago. We are trying to recreate the scenario to see what the issue is.

Please submit to the ticket a list of your plugins, as this will help to recreate the scenario for us and help to determine if you have a plugin conflict.

Thanks Mike.

I do appreciate your patience.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 10:59 AM   #1419
BBQ
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up TODAY!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

$20.00 Bucks a month is nothing for this plugin! And there are little tricks that are very easy to learn about this plugin that will make your competition cry like babies lol.

The more I use this the more I love it, there are no fancy flashing fairy lights and bright green progress bars that speed up and down that promise that you will shoot up the SERPS and then when you don't the developer blames the cat lol.

This is a great plugin great support and a great price,O yea with a nice new UI

$20 bucks a month is a steal!

Now on a separate note always always backup your WP installation! There are several free plugins out there, I use WP time machine, updraft x cloner....this is not a reflection on ABC plugin which I consider a very robust plugin, I always do a backup before a WP upgrade as like yesterday an upgrade To 3.1 was available or a plugin update as conflicts can and do happen, but when they do a simple restore puts everything right, trust me I have learnt the hard way not doing so.
BBQ is online now  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BBQ For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 11:14 AM   #1420
In search of knowledge
 
Young Samurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: N. Ireland, the Golfing capital of the world
Posts: 451
Thanks: 68
Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up TODAY!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Greg,

Just wanted to say thanks for V2.

There has obviously been a lot of hard work by you and your team over this past few weeks.

The ABC UI and videos, etc are all great and your helpfulness on this forum is valuable in itself.

Thanks for the opportunity for warriors to get in at such an incredible price.

Regards,
Young Samurai is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Young Samurai For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 12:51 PM   #1421
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
terry1288's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 302
Thanks: 31
Thanked 80 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up TODAY!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Greg

Just an update to say that I now have my server accepting bothPHP4 and PHP5 to suit individual sites.

I put the PHP5 on the site I was having problems with
for the ABC plugin and now all is well and functioning
as it should be.

Good news as I can now start putting the plugin on all
my other sites and getting things to move forward.

Regards

Terry
terry1288 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to terry1288 For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 01:06 PM   #1422
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up TODAY!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BBQ View Post

$20.00 Bucks a month is nothing for this plugin! And there are little tricks that are very easy to learn about this plugin that will make your competition cry like babies lol.

The more I use this the more I love it, there are no fancy flashing fairy lights and bright green progress bars that speed up and down that promise that you will shoot up the SERPS and then when you don't the developer blames the cat lol.

This is a great plugin great support and a great price,O yea with a nice new UI

$20 bucks a month is a steal!

Now on a separate note always always backup your WP installation! There are several free plugins out there, I use WP time machine, updraft x cloner....this is not a reflection on ABC plugin which I consider a very robust plugin, I always do a backup before a WP upgrade as like yesterday an upgrade To 3.1 was available or a plugin update as conflicts can and do happen, but when they do a simple restore puts everything right, trust me I have learnt the hard way not doing so.
That is great advice! Everyone should do that. I highly recommend for a variety of reasons.

Yes, there are several plugins to help, both free and commercial.

Thanks for the comments about the ABC being a bargain price. I do agree. I genuinely feel this is a great opportunity for something VERY real and at a great price.

I will tell you and everyone this, this price will go up and continue to, as new upgrades and features come out. It is going to come off the WF and go to $47 and $67 monthly. Even there it is a great price for what you can do.

Anyway, thanks again. Got to get back to the support desk.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 01:12 PM   #1423
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up TODAY!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Young Samurai View Post

Greg,

Just wanted to say thanks for V2.

There has obviously been a lot of hard work by you and your team over this past few weeks.

The ABC UI and videos, etc are all great and your helpfulness on this forum is valuable in itself.

Thanks for the opportunity for warriors to get in at such an incredible price.

Regards,
Thanks for that, I do appreciate it. I am happy to do my best to provide a great product at a great price.

Creating win-win scenarios is a bit of a dying thing in so many avenues of life. I still firmly believe in them.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 01:15 PM   #1424
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up TODAY!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by terry1288 View Post

Hi Greg

Just an update to say that I now have my server accepting bothPHP4 and PHP5 to suit individual sites.

I put the PHP5 on the site I was having problems with
for the ABC plugin and now all is well and functioning
as it should be.

Good news as I can now start putting the plugin on all
my other sites and getting things to move forward.

Regards

Terry
Thank you so much for the follow up! I know I, and I assume the tech team will feel a lot better as well!

I know for those playing along at home it has been helpful as well.

Thanks again Terry for working with me and the team to resolve this. It is greatly appreciated.

Every little thing helps to make this plugin better and better.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 08:26 PM   #1425
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up TODAY!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok Greg, I know you're busy, but I would like to see a ticker, or at least a weekly update on the number of sites in the system. That would be cool. How many are on there so far with the V2 release. Or is that top secret?
jasonross73 is offline  
Unread 26th Feb 2011, 09:33 PM   #1426
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
frodo77's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto/Jomtien
Posts: 126
Thanks: 89
Thanked 70 Times in 50 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up TODAY!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Quick question as I have watched all the videos etc and still not sure.
On each site for the links, do you put the url of the site you are on as well as other url's?
For example:
Site 1: url1
Site 2: url2
On site 1, put in url1 and url2 and vice-versa.
Hope that's clear what I wish to know, thanks.
frodo77 is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 01:26 AM   #1427
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 178
Thanks: 469
Thanked 97 Times in 67 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up TODAY!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I would like to request a category = Green Living. I have several products that could be under Green Products or Alternative Energy (solar, wind), but Green Living would sort of be a catch-all for several different things, IMO. Thanks.
sprucehill is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 04:26 AM   #1428
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,591
Thanks: 3,590
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up TODAY!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

great ..version 2 already out

thanks a lot Greg
kingwarrior is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 09:27 AM   #1429
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up TODAY!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jasonross73 View Post

Ok Greg, I know you're busy, but I would like to see a ticker, or at least a weekly update on the number of sites in the system. That would be cool. How many are on there so far with the V2 release. Or is that top secret?
No, not top secret. Will get a much more accurate count once everyone has switched over to Version 2. With the new code, I will be able to start tracking numbers better, and I will release them.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 09:32 AM   #1430
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up TODAY!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by frodo77 View Post

Quick question as I have watched all the videos etc and still not sure.
On each site for the links, do you put the url of the site you are on as well as other url's?
For example:
Site 1: url1
Site 2: url2
On site 1, put in url1 and url2 and vice-versa.
Hope that's clear what I wish to know, thanks.
frodo77,

You can do that. I designed it, so that you have flexibility. You see, you have one account. That account is visible from ANY site that you install the plugin on.

From ANY plugin dashboard you can submit, edit or delete any links or articles.

What you see from the ABC plugin dashboard is a snapshot of your account.

So, do you 'have' to submit the URL of the site the plugin is installed on, no?

You could submit all 550 links to different Squidoo sites you have and NEVER submit the URl of the actual site it is installed on.

I hope that makes sense and answers your question.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 09:34 AM   #1431
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up TODAY!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sprucehill View Post

I would like to request a category = Green Living. I have several products that could be under Green Products or Alternative Energy (solar, wind), but Green Living would sort of be a catch-all for several different things, IMO. Thanks.
That is a good suggestion.

There is an 'Environment' Category with links in it already. You could try there for now.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 10:57 AM   #1432
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED! Price goes up TODAY!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kingwarrior View Post

great ..version 2 already out

thanks a lot Greg
You are welcome. I appreciate your patience.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 11:49 AM   #1433
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
kevintg1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Sunny Spain
Posts: 306
Thanks: 38
Thanked 61 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

finished in stalling on all my 40 + sites yesterday and works a treat,
and sales up yesterday as well,

well done Greg, keep up the great work

Kev
kevintg1 is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 01:17 PM   #1434
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Teesside UK
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Will the plugin be affected by googles latest changes ie hammering sites that pull in content from other sites?

I have been using bloggers payback to auto add content to my sites, one of them was fluctuating between #1 & 2 for a competative keyword, now it is nowhere to be seen

OOPS scratch that, I was on Bing search where I am nowhere but back to #1 on google
macca747 is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 01:31 PM   #1435
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kevintg1 View Post

finished in stalling on all my 40 + sites yesterday and works a treat,
and sales up yesterday as well,

well done Greg, keep up the great work

Kev
Thank you Kev,

I am and so is the team. Actually, now that the process has passed of getting V2 out, I am already looking for ANOTHER member of the team to help with more testing environments for support and for additional upgrades and features I am going to be adding.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 01:38 PM   #1436
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by macca747 View Post

Will the plugin be affected by googles latest changes ie hammering sites that pull in content from other sites?

I have been using bloggers payback to auto add content to my sites, one of them was fluctuating between #1 & 2 for a competative keyword, now it is nowhere to be seen

OOPS scratch that, I was on Bing search where I am nowhere but back to #1 on google
Very tricky question.

This is a latest change in Google. I cannot give you an honest answer as to how and what it will affect.

You yourself, just found your site bouncing around and in a #1 spot.

This is one of those things, that time will tell. This plugin is not a standard auto content type of thing.

We will adjust as more things become clear. Anyone who has followed the thread or been with me knows, I will make changes and adjust what is needed and when. I am FT on this project and have and am building a team for support and programming to stay on top of this.

I hope that helps.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 01:50 PM   #1437
Active Warrior
 
PetterHedman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 79
Thanks: 7
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This looks good!
Nice work man!
PetterHedman is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 02:44 PM   #1438
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow Greg I like the short to the point videos, but I missed that deleting video.

How to delete the old plugin?
grafen is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 02:53 PM   #1439
Kevin Phillips
War Room Member
 
Kevin Phillips's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Sanday, Orkney Islands
Posts: 109
Thanks: 93
Thanked 71 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Grafen

Just go to plugins on your wordpress site, then deactivate the old plugin.

After that you just delete it and then upload the new plugin.

Hope that helps

All the best

Kevin
Kevin Phillips is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 03:00 PM   #1440
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the help Kevin, I wasn't in the active plugins.
Going to activate that super V2 now
grafen is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 04:44 PM   #1441
HyperActive Warrior
 
Quincy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 144
Thanks: 50
Thanked 85 Times in 65 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Excellent plug-in! I've been using it for over 1 month now with excellent results. It is very easy to use. I love the fact that it's article submitter allow you to use spin text and you get different backlinks showing everytime your homepage is loaded. The programmers did an excellent job with this one.
Quincy is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 05:14 PM   #1442
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PetterHedman View Post

This looks good!
Nice work man!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by grafen View Post

Wow Greg I like the short to the point videos, but I missed that deleting video.

How to delete the old plugin?
Originally Posted by Kevin Phillips View Post

Hi Grafen

Just go to plugins on your wordpress site, then deactivate the old plugin.

After that you just delete it and then upload the new plugin.

Hope that helps

All the best

Kevin
Originally Posted by grafen View Post

Thanks for the help Kevin, I wasn't in the active plugins.
Going to activate that super V2 now
Thank you both for the question and the answer...:p

Originally Posted by Quincy View Post

Excellent plug-in! I've been using it for over 1 month now with excellent results. It is very easy to use. I love the fact that it's article submitter allow you to use spin text and you get different backlinks showing everytime your homepage is loaded. The programmers did an excellent job with this one.
Thrilled you are having great results! I am still working on improvements by tweaking existing features and adding new ones!

It will only get better.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 06:11 PM   #1443
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Actually after the Google "adjustment" my sites that are using ABC (accepting content from others in the network) are ranking the same. No change. Nice! Means the content I am accepting is quality and "unique" enough to survive the latest "upheaval".

Kudos Greg!

In fact my backlinking "articles" in the article dirs and social sites are still there (top 100 in the big G for my targeted keywrds) after bouncing around (of course) for a few days.

The best thing is my competitors in the top 100 with whom I was sharing positions on my keywrds are pretty much GONE! The only pages that show up in the top 100 for my keywords are predominately mine! (24 out of the total of 30 results are mine). Gotta love it!

Why? Because I use the ABC plugin to point backlinks to my Ezine, Hubpages and Squidoo posts. Yeah baby!
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 07:26 PM   #1444
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

Actually after the Google "adjustment" my sites that are using ABC (accepting content from others in the network) are ranking the same. No change. Nice! Means the content I am accepting is quality and "unique" enough to survive the latest "upheaval".

Kudos Greg!

In fact my backlinking "articles" in the article dirs and social sites are still there (top 100 in the big G for my targeted keywrds) after bouncing around (of course) for a few days.

The best thing is my competitors in the top 100 with whom I was sharing positions on my keywrds are pretty much GONE! The only pages that show up in the top 100 for my keywords are predominately mine! (24 out of the total of 30 results are mine). Gotta love it!

Why? Because I use the ABC plugin to point backlinks to my Ezine, Hubpages and Squidoo posts. Yeah baby!
BRILLIANT!!

I have always said, and do in the training, to use the ABC to create backlinks for your backlinks!

Well done!

So, targeted keywords, you have 24/30 showing in the top 100 of Google?

If I am understanding this correctly, that is outstanding!

Hopefully others use this same or similar approach.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 07:37 PM   #1445
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

yep, I almost fell out of my chair after doing a Market Samurai "Rank Tracker". My backlinking posts on the social web20 and article sites dominate the top 100 in Google for my 6 keywords...I'm pretty much all over the place... no matter what articledir or web20 URL you click on for that search query pretty much opens up my article/post...even after the recent "slap"
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 07:41 PM   #1446
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

yep, my backlinking posts on the social and article sites dominate the top 100 in Google for my 6 keywords...I'm all over the place... no matter what articledir or web20 url you click on for that search query pretty much opens up article/post...even after the recent "slap"
That totally ROCKS!

Awesome advice. Nice way to follow through with making the original backlink by creating backlinks for it.

Pretty cool, man, pretty cool!



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 10:52 PM   #1447
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 320
Thanks: 63
Thanked 72 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Greg,

Just purchased, but can't see where to get my API from - it says I will receive an email with my username and API, but haven't seen it.

Looking forward to tinkering with it!
- Cindy
Cindy Battye is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2011, 11:07 PM   #1448
JTV
HyperActive Warrior
 
JTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 95
Thanks: 10
Thanked 26 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Greg,

First have to really compliment you on V2. Much improved and looking forward to the future updates as well. So glad I made the purchase before the price continues to rise.

Question for you. I plan on building out a network of Micro Niche Sites over the next few months and I can definitely see this plugin helping with rankings for these types of sites, however to keep the site growing and sort of flesh it out a bit, I believe having the articles posted on them would accomplish this automatically, however, some of these articles will be heavily spun, won't really be readable, etc...so I would be hesitant to show these articles on the site because they really wouldn't meet the "quality" standard G is looking for. However if I were to hide the articles from the users, they would essentially still be visible to the Google bots, I would assume this would in turn still have benefits for the MNS site by feeding the site fresh content, growing the site, etc...? If I have 200 articles posted, but none are visible to the visitor, is the site still considered a MNS? Just thinking out loud I guess. Not sure with the new G aglo update recently, they like the MNS sites, never did really, but more emphasis is placed on it now so just want to build them out with ABC articles, but not display them for quality purposes, but still have them count in Google's eyes...you get the point..lol
JTV is offline  
Unread 28th Feb 2011, 12:11 AM   #1449
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Cindy Battye View Post

Hey Greg,

Just purchased, but can't see where to get my API from - it says I will receive an email with my username and API, but haven't seen it.

Looking forward to tinkering with it!
- Cindy
Thank you for purchasing.

The database sends it out automatically to the email you used when purchasing. Most of the time it is to your PayPal email.

Please check your junk and spam folders.

If it is not there, then please submit a support ticket with your PayPal email and we will be happy to look it up and send it to you.

Thanks again.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 28th Feb 2011, 03:21 AM   #1450
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 320
Thanks: 63
Thanked 72 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! VERSION 2 IS RELEASED!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

Thank you for purchasing.

The database sends it out automatically to the email you used when purchasing. Most of the time it is to your PayPal email.

Please check your junk and spam folders.

If it is not there, then please submit a support ticket with your PayPal email and we will be happy to look it up and send it to you.

Thanks again.



Greg
Thanks It didn't show up anywhere in any folders, but I sent a ticket and got it from those guys in support. Thanks heaps!

- Cindy
Cindy Battye is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
backlink creator, backlinks, create backlinks, plugin, wordpress

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:08 PM.