Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 07:51 AM   #2301
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cagwatson View Post

all sorted now, thanks for the speedy update Greg!

great service & support
You are welcome. We do put forth the effort. Sometimes it is easier than others.

Originally Posted by kevintg1 View Post

Just left it for the day, whent back to the 1st 2 sites next day i had it on, and it was working, i did run cc cleaner the day befor so it might have helped
Ok, I guess it worked out for the best. Make sure you have the most recent version.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 08:11 AM   #2302
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vverrall View Post

You mention different servers, can you elaborate?
Hmm.

I am not sure what reference you are speaking of.

If you mean, when I was talking about all the different sites in the ABC network that any user would be getting their links from. That is a good thing, according to the search engines.

The servers are spread out in different countries, on different hosting environments around the world.

I hope that answers your question.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 02:48 PM   #2303
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Version 2.3.0.3 was released earlier today and has the indexer working perfectly.

Make sure you have the most recent version installed.

Another version should be out very soon with yet another upgrade to the indexer!

Good times. Good times.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 03:54 PM   #2304
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm going to buy this.

this will work for my blog niche sites?, all of them are in spanish...

Im from Chile.

If the language its not a problem... im going to join..


Greetings
juanjosebb is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 04:20 PM   #2305
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rdpayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 203
Thanks: 100
Thanked 58 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

Version 2.3.0.3 was released earlier today and has the indexer working perfectly.

Make sure you have the most recent version installed.

Another version should be out very soon with yet another upgrade to the indexer!

Good times. Good times.



Greg
What will the new update do?
rdpayne is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 04:27 PM   #2306
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by juanjosebb View Post

I'm going to buy this.

this will work for my blog niche sites?, all of them are in spanish...

Im from Chile.

If the language its not a problem... im going to join..


Greetings
Si.

Hello Chile!



Greg

Welcome aboard!
Greg D is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 04:29 PM   #2307
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rdpayne View Post

What will the new update do?
The one JUST released today?

Or the new one coming this week?

......

Well, the new one today responds to some small bugs a few users had with the 2.3.0.2 I released on Friday past.

If you are talking about the upcoming upgrade....WOWOWOWOW!!!

I did something I think is pretty cool. I am adding one more field in the indexer, with a special little feature. I think you'll LOVE it!



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 04:34 PM   #2308
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rdpayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 203
Thanks: 100
Thanked 58 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

The one JUST released today?

Or the new one coming this week?

......

Well, the new one today responds to some small bugs a few users had with the 2.3.0.2 I released on Friday past.

If you are talking about the upcoming upgrade....WOWOWOWOW!!!

I did something I think is pretty cool. I am adding one more field in the indexer, with a special little feature. I think you'll LOVE it!



Greg
Yes, I'm referring to the next upgrade.
Please, elaborate on the "special little feature"?
rdpayne is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 06:12 PM   #2309
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

Tom,

They are partially there, still trapping little bugs.

But I have to say, the team is awesome. Hopefully it is only hours.

It will be soon, as this is the ONLY thing the team is working on.



Greg
Greg,

Just upgraded and the Indexer is working perfectly now...thanks!

Now I can get back to working on my soon to be released WSO on how to configure the ABC plugin to proactively INDEX YOUR BACKLINKS on complete auto-pilot, even if they were not created by the ABC plugin!
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 08:39 PM   #2310
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rdpayne View Post

Yes, I'm referring to the next upgrade.
Please, elaborate on the "special little feature"?
I would really prefer to wait until it has been tested thoroughly, which it is as I write this.

In case there is an issue, I don't want to 'look bad' for any delay or cancellation of the upgrade if it is a total flop.

If all checks out with the testing, it could be out tomorrow or Wednesday.

It is pretty cool. It involves yet another layer of indexing, that becomes automated. I will leave it at that for now.

A little anticipation and hype is a good thing, right? :rolleyes:

Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 08:41 PM   #2311
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

Greg,

Just upgraded and the Indexer is working perfectly now...thanks!

Now I can get back to working on my soon to be released WSO on how to configure the ABC plugin to proactively INDEX YOUR BACKLINKS on complete auto-pilot, even if they were not created by the ABC plugin!
Wow! Cool deal!

I'm sure it'll be great.

I just PM'd you.

Looking forward to getting a copy.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 08:53 PM   #2312
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

Si.

Hello Chile!



Greg

Welcome aboard!
thanks greg

I bought the plugin and it looks amazing.

I've been reading a lot of stuff about it and I've 1 question..

There's no need to install it in all my sites?

I can install the plugin in just one subdomain of one of my sites and do all the link building to all of my niche sites there?

Greetings !!
juanjosebb is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 08:59 PM   #2313
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by juanjosebb View Post

thanks greg

I bought the plugin and it looks amazing.

I've ben read a lot of stuff about it and I've 1 question..

There's no need to install it in all my sites?

I can install the plugin in just one subdomain of one of my sites and make all the work there?

Greetings !!
Yes, you can.

I would not suggest that.

Here is why:

The indexing and pinging feature are an amazing part of the plugin and can work for EVERY site you have, but to work, it needs to be installed.

You can set up the widget and articles on ONE site and your links and articles will be distributed. That part is accurate.

Seriously consider the other part about installing it on all of your sites. it is WELL worth it.

Some also like having the widget and articles on some of their sites as it does create a new content effect for the readers and search engines.

I hope that helps.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2011, 10:35 PM   #2314
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rdpayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 203
Thanks: 100
Thanked 58 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

A little anticipation and hype is a good thing, right? :rolleyes:

Greg
Not really.

I, too, am in the middle of creating a plugin, which will make the ABC plugin really automatic. I PMed you about that a couple of months ago, if you recall.

Now that you've revamped the indexer to hold 10 URLs, I'm going to have go back and re-work the indexer part of my plugin. I don't want to automate something that's already being automated. Know what I mean?

I've named my plugin "Backlink Central Command" - BCC for short. Here's the official site URL for those who might be interested in following the development: http://backlinkcentralcommand.com

As I mentioned when I first wrote to you about my project, I think it will help launch the ABC membership into the stratosphere.

I already have my plugin partially completed, and I am doing beta testing on some of my own sites. I have it running on the kayaking site I wrote a testimonial about a couple months back. I've seen a larger increase in traffic and more frequent sales of $500 kayaks through Amazon since BCC was added.


--Robert
rdpayne is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 12:32 AM   #2315
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rdpayne View Post

Not really.

I, too, am in the middle of creating a plugin, which will make the ABC plugin really automatic. I PMed you about that a couple of months ago, if you recall.

Now that you've revamped the indexer to hold 10 URLs, I'm going to have go back and re-work the indexer part of my plugin. I don't want to automate something that's already being automated. Know what I mean?

I've named my plugin "Backlink Central Command" - BCC for short. Here's the official site URL for those who might be interested in following the development: http://backlinkcentralcommand.com

As I mentioned when I first wrote to you about my project, I think it will help launch the ABC membership into the stratosphere.

I already have my plugin partially completed, and I am doing beta testing on some of my own sites. I have it running on the kayaking site I wrote a testimonial about a couple months back. I've seen a larger increase in traffic and more frequent sales of $500 kayaks through Amazon since BCC was added.


--Robert
Hey Robert,

I just PM'd you as well.

I am sorry for the tease then earlier. I should have waited until tomorrow or Wednesday. If all works out, it will be done being tested and with no bugs during testing I will release it then.

The feature will make a huge impact on backlinking. No doubt. I am sure it will compliment the plugin you are getting ready!

I am looking forward to what you come up with. Would love to give it my stamp of approval.

As usual, check the thread and the emails.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 02:56 AM   #2316
Active Warrior
 
kevinm777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 67
Thanks: 20
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Guys

Just got the plugin trying to watch the videos should there be one where it says plugin set up. I can view all the rest but not that one anybody got any ideas.


Thanks
kevinm777 is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 08:39 AM   #2317
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kevinm777 View Post

Hey Guys

Just got the plugin trying to watch the videos should there be one where it says plugin set up. I can view all the rest but not that one anybody got any ideas.


Thanks
I hosted all of the videos on YouTube so there wouldn't be a problem.

Did you try refreshing the page?



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 08:57 AM   #2318
WarriorTillDeath
War Room Member
 
dremy154's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: On The Cusp
Posts: 118
Thanks: 93
Thanked 50 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Greg,

this might be a stupid question:

When submitting a backlink to build backlinks to it, should the description reflect MY site or the content/topic of the site that my backlink is on?
dremy154 is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 09:00 AM   #2319
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dremy154 View Post

Greg,

this might be a stupid question:

When submitting a backlink to build backlinks to it, should the description reflect MY site or the content/topic of the site that my backlink is on?
The description (or tool tip) is the little box that appears when you hover your mouse over something.

That is really for the eyes of a reader to entice them to click on the link or take action if it is over a button.

I would make it descriptive of your site, what they are going to find or get, and I would include your KW if possible or a related KW. Not necessary, but can't hurt.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 09:59 AM   #2320
WarriorTillDeath
War Room Member
 
dremy154's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: On The Cusp
Posts: 118
Thanks: 93
Thanked 50 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

The description (or tool tip) is the little box that appears when you hover your mouse over something.

That is really for the eyes of a reader to entice them to click on the link or take action if it is over a button.

I would make it descriptive of your site, what they are going to find or get, and I would include your KW if possible or a related KW. Not necessary, but can't hurt.



Greg
Thank you for always being so helpful Greg!
dremy154 is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 10:02 AM   #2321
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dremy154 View Post

Thank you for always being so helpful Greg!
You are very welcome. This is what I do.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 10:51 AM   #2322
WarriorTillDeath
War Room Member
 
dremy154's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: On The Cusp
Posts: 118
Thanks: 93
Thanked 50 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Greg,

the indexer says it's disabled, but when I go to the settings page, the enable box is ticked.

Any ideas?



Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

You are very welcome. This is what I do.



Greg
AND on that note......

when submitting links, is it better to stick to relevant categories, or would it be better to diversify the categories that we are using?

I got to thinking that there are categories that I am not using, in which there are probably sites that have a lot more traffic and pr than many of the categories I may be using. And it's probably not going to be favorable for my site to have all my links from ONLY the sites in the categories that I am using at the moment.

What would your recommendation on this be?

Again, thanks in advance.

Drew
dremy154 is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 12:20 PM   #2323
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dremy154 View Post

Greg,

the indexer says it's disabled, but when I go to the settings page, the enable box is ticked.

Any ideas?





AND on that note......

when submitting links, is it better to stick to relevant categories, or would it be better to diversify the categories that we are using?

I got to thinking that there are categories that I am not using, in which there are probably sites that have a lot more traffic and pr than many of the categories I may be using. And it's probably not going to be favorable for my site to have all my links from ONLY the sites in the categories that I am using at the moment.

What would your recommendation on this be?

Again, thanks in advance.

Drew
Drew,

Make sure you have the most recent version of the plugin installed.
Deactivate and reactivate the plugin.
Refresh your browser while in the plugin admin panel.

If none of those things works, then submit a support ticket to the support desk.

As far as categories goes. The link and URL must be related to the category or it will be deleted. The limit is 3 categories per URL. That is the way this system is designed.

I hope that answers it and helps.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 01:03 PM   #2324
WarriorTillDeath
War Room Member
 
dremy154's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: On The Cusp
Posts: 118
Thanks: 93
Thanked 50 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

Drew,

Make sure you have the most recent version of the plugin installed.
Deactivate and reactivate the plugin.
Refresh your browser while in the plugin admin panel.

If none of those things works, then submit a support ticket to the support desk.

As far as categories goes. The link and URL must be related to the category or it will be deleted. The limit is 3 categories per URL. That is the way this system is designed.

I hope that answers it and helps.



Greg
As usual, complete, relevant answer and straight to the point.

Thanks,
Drew

Ok.

Here's what I did:

deactivate the plugin
reactivate it

go to Settings

Indexer Settings

uncheck enable indexer

Refresh Index Links and box will be check again

Go to Tools > Indexer Report and Refresh the page.

Indexer enabled!

I tried to remember the steps exactly. Hope it works for everyone else having problems.
dremy154 is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 01:21 PM   #2325
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've been using the plugin since yesterday...

I uploaded 3 articles, but just one appears in "My Article Distribution".

The others 2 will appear soon?

Is one article per day that it goes to the network?



Greetings!

Congratulations for the great, usefull and fun plugin
juanjosebb is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 01:37 PM   #2326
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dremy154 View Post

As usual, complete, relevant answer and straight to the point.

Thanks,
Drew

Ok.

Here's what I did:

deactivate the plugin
reactivate it

go to Settings

Indexer Settings

uncheck enable indexer

Refresh Index Links and box will be check again

Go to Tools > Indexer Report and Refresh the page.

Indexer enabled!

I tried to remember the steps exactly. Hope it works for everyone else having problems.
Refreshing the page (your browser) is really important, since the update is not dynamic. Especially after refreshing the link list.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 01:41 PM   #2327
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by juanjosebb View Post

I've been using the plugin since yesterday...

I uploaded 3 articles, but just one appears in "My Article Distribution".

The others 2 will appear soon?

Is one article per day that it goes to the network?



Greetings!

Congratulations for the great, usefull and fun plugin
Hello,

Your site will publish one per day form the ABC network. Your articles will be published as they come into the rotation of random picking from the database.

For the articles to work, it is best to submit dozens and dozens of them.

Do NOT just submit a few and watch and wait.

You are WAY better off spending your time doing putting together all of your 550 links and follow the advice I have given on how to do it!

It could take a few days, more or less, but like I said, spend your time where it will be most effective and make sure you use ALL 500 links!

I hope that helps.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 02:35 PM   #2328
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

Yes, you can.

I would not suggest that.

Here is why:

The indexing and pinging feature are an amazing part of the plugin and can work for EVERY site you have, but to work, it needs to be installed.

You can set up the widget and articles on ONE site and your links and articles will be distributed. That part is accurate.

Seriously consider the other part about installing it on all of your sites. it is WELL worth it.

Some also like having the widget and articles on some of their sites as it does create a new content effect for the readers and search engines.

I hope that helps.



Greg
Greg

I have the last question.

I'm installing the plugin in all of my niche sites, because the indexer feature looks amazing.

I'm adding in everyone of my niche sites, in the indexer feature, 9 links to articles of that same site (where the plugin is installed).

The indexer what's exactly will do? It's gonna send all those 9 urls, every day, to where? This will help to rank better?

Every and every day?

I think in one moment this is going to be strange to google, or not?


Greetings and sorry for my english
juanjosebb is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2011, 05:35 PM   #2329
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by juanjosebb View Post

Greg

I have the last question.

I'm installing the plugin in all of my niche sites, because the indexer feature looks amazing.

I'm adding in everyone of my niche sites, in the indexer feature, 9 links to articles of that same site (where the plugin is installed).

The indexer what's exactly will do? It's gonna send all those 9 urls, every day, to where? This will help to rank better?

Every and every day?

I think in one moment this is going to be strange to google, or not?


Greetings and sorry for my english
The indexer works like this:

You can put in the URLs you want into the indexer. Those URLs will get indexing sites to send the bots to those URLs daily.

Over time, the bot traffic to your site will start to gain momentum and get your site and the links on your site indexed.

This is a good thing.

It will be fine in the eyes of the search engines as some of the istes take some time to get the job done. So it is not like you are doing so much at one time.

Yes, these will help to rank better.

You should make sure your site is optimized well for your KWs, but, yes it will help to rank better.

You should install the plugin on every site you own, and fill out all 10 URL fields.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2011, 12:27 PM   #2330
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

...speaking of "make sure your site is optimized well for your KWs" I put together a free report for all to download...

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...s-formula.html

This formula of free SEO plugins will help you get the most out of the ABC plugin - it does for me! It will help you implement all the on-page factors that Greg suggests you do for optimum rankings...

Enjoy!
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2011, 12:40 PM   #2331
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

...speaking of "make sure your site is optimized well for your KWs" I put together a free report for all to download...

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...s-formula.html

This formula of free SEO plugins will help you get the most out of the ABC plugin - it does for me! It will help you implement all the on-page factors that Greg suggests you do for optimum rankings...

Enjoy!
I grabbed my copy and it worth the download, for sure!



Greg
Greg D is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Greg D For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Jul 2011, 01:02 PM   #2332
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

I grabbed my copy and it worth the download, for sure!



Greg
Thanks Greg! I am snagging some nice traffic using these plugins along with the ABC plugin. I've realized that ABC is all I need for building backlinks.

There is a trick way to configure the ABC plugin along with these free plugins and one not yet mentioned to setup your WP site to be a backlink indexing engine.

I'll reveal that plugin in a later WSO...
JunkYour925 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JunkYour925 For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Jul 2011, 03:33 PM   #2333
Active Warrior
 
kevinm777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 67
Thanks: 20
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Greg

What a great plugin this & so simple to set up.

Kevin
kevinm777 is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2011, 04:24 PM   #2334
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kevinm777 View Post

Greg

What a great plugin this & so simple to set up.

Kevin
Thank you Kevin!

I am working to make it even simpler.

I am working on a site redo, and all new training videos.

The new videos will simplify the setup and configuration. It will also help with common issues, and incorrect usages of the plugin and its features.

It will help most users for sure.

Look for those in the coming weeks.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2011, 08:53 PM   #2335
WarriorTillDeath
War Room Member
 
dremy154's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: On The Cusp
Posts: 118
Thanks: 93
Thanked 50 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

Thanks Greg! I am snagging some nice traffic using these plugins along with the ABC plugin. I've realized that ABC is all I need for building backlinks.

There is a trick way to configure the ABC plugin along with these free plugins and one not yet mentioned to setup your WP site to be a backlink indexing engine.

I'll reveal that plugin in a later WSO...
Please do keep us posted on the status of this upcoming WSO. If you have an email list I would be more than happy to join it. If you don't want to post it here, then pm me please!
dremy154 is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2011, 08:55 PM   #2336
WarriorTillDeath
War Room Member
 
dremy154's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: On The Cusp
Posts: 118
Thanks: 93
Thanked 50 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

Thanks Greg! I am snagging some nice traffic using these plugins along with the ABC plugin. I've realized that ABC is all I need for building backlinks.

There is a trick way to configure the ABC plugin along with these free plugins and one not yet mentioned to setup your WP site to be a backlink indexing engine.

I'll reveal that plugin in a later WSO...
Just got it; thanks!
dremy154 is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2011, 09:04 PM   #2337
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 21
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi everyone,

Looks like a fantastic plugin. Lots of questions in this thread and what looks like really great user support.

Although I must say it always amuses me when I read posts like, "I just bought this and it's such a great plugin! I haven't had a chance to use it yet though, and I have a question..." haha Why sing the praises when you haven't used it yet?

At any rate, I haven't been able to find a lot of true testimonials on this thread from subscribers who have actually USED the plugin for any length of time (say, longer than two months). Maybe I'm just missing them?

I'm considering buying this for my niche sites and I would love to hear from you if this plugin has worked for you..

And I would *really* love to hear from you if it hasn't worked.

Cheers,

m
mpacheco is offline  
Unread 14th Jul 2011, 12:39 AM   #2338
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mpacheco View Post

Hi everyone,

Looks like a fantastic plugin. Lots of questions in this thread and what looks like really great user support.

Although I must say it always amuses me when I read posts like, "I just bought this and it's such a great plugin! I haven't had a chance to use it yet though, and I have a question..." haha Why sing the praises when you haven't used it yet?

At any rate, I haven't been able to find a lot of true testimonials on this thread from subscribers who have actually USED the plugin for any length of time (say, longer than two months). Maybe I'm just missing them?

I'm considering buying this for my niche sites and I would love to hear from you if this plugin has worked for you..

And I would *really* love to hear from you if it hasn't worked.

Cheers,

m
m,

I am sure at some point someone may come around and comment. Maybe not. I thought I might chime in for a second.

Hmmm...

" haha Why sing the praises when you haven't used it yet?"
I would assume these might be some of the reasons:

The design of the plugin
The concept of the plugin
The layout of the plugin
The robustness of the thread
The complete attention to detail to customer support
The amazing user interface of the plugin
The attention to detail in the step by step training videos
my incredibly good looking face....(maybe not)

I know you are just missing the ones on this thread, my site, another thread on another forum...my forum...

It is fine. I will tell you this. Be careful of the observer effect. What you are looking for you will find.

I can tell you another thing. The plugin works. I would love to have you on board.

I see that 3 of your total 4 posts were in the past 24 hours, so I am not sure how new you are.

If you are looking for a magic bullet, this will not help you. This plugin takes a little work and setting up. It should be looked after every now and again.

For those that will tell you it did not work, I can show you why.

Not all allowed links were submitted.
Wrong KWs were chosen.
Target URLs (links) were not targeted well.
Target URLs were not on page optimized well.
Target site was not structured well.
Not enough time was given for the plugin to work.

Usually it is some of them in some sort of combination.

Now, for the price, it is definitely worth looking at, which you are and I thank you. It is definitely worth jumping in as well. But again, as long as you know what it can and will do, IF used properly. Like any tool in your tool box, does no good if not used or not used properly.

BTW - I am learning from the thread and the users on a regular basis and am already putting the wheels in motion for a whole new site (again) and a new set of training videos. Maybe some PDFs with it.

I want to help all the users to make the best use of the plugin, by redesigning the videos and how they are laid out. I know it will make a huge difference.

I hope that helps and you find what you are looking for.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 14th Jul 2011, 03:01 AM   #2339
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 21
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

I am sure at some point someone may come around and comment. Maybe not. I thought I might chime in for a second.
Hi Greg,

Thanks for replying. I was actually anticipating your response before anyone else's. This confirms my suspicion that you've got really outstanding customer service for this plugin, which is one of the reasons why I'm investigating further. However....

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

The design of the plugin
The concept of the plugin
The layout of the plugin
The robustness of the thread
The complete attention to detail to customer support
The amazing user interface of the plugin
The attention to detail in the step by step training videos
You use terms like Concept and Design, or Layout and "user interface"... I mean, let's not get into an argument about semantics here, but from my side of the table it sounds like you're repeating yourself. Which brings me to the following:

All the testimonials and praise in the whole wide world just doesn't mean a lot to me if it's coming from the author or from users who have purchased but not yet used the tool. There's a psychology to having *just* bought something, as you may know; and *of course* the author's going to tell you great things. Can't blame you for that.

Hence, I'm soliciting testimonials from real users who have used the plugin for several months or more and either seen or not seen results.

I'm sure you understand. Not-so-incidentally, if you know of any testimonials that fit this criteria, links would be lovely.

Yes, I am very new. No, I'm not looking for a magic bullet or a shortcut. Rather, I'm looking for a way to streamline and automate the niche site process.

Cheers,

m
mpacheco is offline  
Unread 14th Jul 2011, 07:06 AM   #2340
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dremy154 View Post

Please do keep us posted on the status of this upcoming WSO. If you have an email list I would be more than happy to join it. If you don't want to post it here, then pm me please!
Will do! Thanks for downloading - I hope it helps...
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 14th Jul 2011, 09:23 AM   #2341
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mpacheco View Post

Hi Greg,

Thanks for replying. I was actually anticipating your response before anyone else's. This confirms my suspicion that you've got really outstanding customer service for this plugin, which is one of the reasons why I'm investigating further. However....



You use terms like Concept and Design, or Layout and "user interface"... I mean, let's not get into an argument about semantics here, but from my side of the table it sounds like you're repeating yourself. Which brings me to the following:

All the testimonials and praise in the whole wide world just doesn't mean a lot to me if it's coming from the author or from users who have purchased but not yet used the tool. There's a psychology to having *just* bought something, as you may know; and *of course* the author's going to tell you great things. Can't blame you for that.

Hence, I'm soliciting testimonials from real users who have used the plugin for several months or more and either seen or not seen results.

I'm sure you understand. Not-so-incidentally, if you know of any testimonials that fit this criteria, links would be lovely.

Yes, I am very new. No, I'm not looking for a magic bullet or a shortcut. Rather, I'm looking for a way to streamline and automate the niche site process.

Cheers,

m
Sure m,

I can appreciate what you are saying. I assume that only some or a part of the over 2,300 comments and 47 pages got read. (Most don't read it all - it's a lot).

I say that because you would see that I am not really that "hypie" when it comes to my product. I always recommend it, along with other products and strategies (ones that are not mine). I say that mine is a great compliment to other programs and products out there. I don't push mine as a magic bullet or a product to replace all others.

I am sure you will find some answers here.

I hope that the time and energy spent waiting produces the results you are looking for.

I can direct you to the site, this thread and I will not degrade this forum by linking to the other forum.

Maybe I'll see you on the inside.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 14th Jul 2011, 09:26 PM   #2342
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 21
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

Sure m,

I can appreciate what you are saying. I assume that only some or a part of the over 2,300 comments and 47 pages got read. (Most don't read it all - it's a lot).

I say that because you would see that I am not really that "hypie" when it comes to my product. I always recommend it, along with other products and strategies (ones that are not mine). I say that mine is a great compliment to other programs and products out there. I don't push mine as a magic bullet or a product to replace all others.

I am sure you will find some answers here.

I hope that the time and energy spent waiting produces the results you are looking for.

I can direct you to the site, this thread and I will not degrade this forum by linking to the other forum.

Maybe I'll see you on the inside.



Greg
Hi Greg,

Yeah, I made it through about ten or eleven pages of this thread before giving up (after not finding what I was looking for) and posting this solicitation for testimonials. I'll do a bit more digging to see if I can't find something.

m
mpacheco is offline  
Unread 14th Jul 2011, 09:33 PM   #2343
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mpacheco View Post

Hi Greg,

Yeah, I made it through about ten or eleven pages of this thread before giving up (after not finding what I was looking for) and posting this solicitation for testimonials. I'll do a bit more digging to see if I can't find something.

m
Very cool. I appreciate the enthusiasm.

Thanks for giving my product and thread the time.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 15th Jul 2011, 06:45 AM   #2344
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello All,

I made a major change to the admin side of the database.

It should improve distribution for everyone! Actually, it will help out everyone a lot!

Now, with that being said, it can be tricky working with so many records, so many users in MySQL.

Some user accounts might have been affected. What that means, is that your account may show itself as 'inactive'.

Please do NOT worry. All of your records are safe and still stored safely on our database.

If you see this and your account is indeed still active, please contact us via the SUPPORT DESK.

We can look into it immediately and get your account in the active status.

I apologize if this does affect anyone (so far 2 people), and I just don't want anyone worrying about their records.

Again, major 'under the hood' change went through yesterday and the entire network just got a major 'boost'!

The network will be seeing a major difference in the distribution of link and articles.

I will be in touch as I suspect that another, and the last, indexer upgrade might be ready for release today or tomorrow. Monday at the latest.

I will alert you all via email and through the News tab.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 15th Jul 2011, 08:19 AM   #2345
Active Warrior
 
imtraining77's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 65
Thanks: 35
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Greg,

My account is in Inactive status now. I've already submitted support ticket.
imtraining77 is offline  
Unread 15th Jul 2011, 12:31 PM   #2346
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by imtraining77 View Post

Hi Greg,

My account is in Inactive status now. I've already submitted support ticket.
Thank you.

I believe that ticket is now resolved and you are all set.

Thank you!



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 15th Jul 2011, 05:31 PM   #2347
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Greg D's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Florida, USA.
Posts: 404
Thanks: 298
Thanked 266 Times in 142 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Last count there is just under 11,000 sites in the network!

Just saying.



Greg
Greg D is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 05:32 AM   #2348
WarriorTillDeath
War Room Member
 
dremy154's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: On The Cusp
Posts: 118
Thanks: 93
Thanked 50 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! OVER 6,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Greg D View Post

Last count there is just under 11,000 sites in the network!

Just saying.



Greg
AWESOME! Congrats

Hey, I submitted an article to 3 categories yesterday but yet there has been no distribution. I will look in the members' area for clarification, but I thought I'd ask you if it takes some time before articles get distributed?

Thanks,
Drew
dremy154 is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 06:31 AM   #2349
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! 11,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

now 11,000!? lol - that explains the following...

per MajesticSEO each of my inner pages received about 300 backlinks in the last 30 days...cool! Site has 5pages so that is ~1500 total in one month. No Google dance either. Just a steady serp rank rise.

that's about 10 bls per day. I can live with that...

drip drip drip...

and I am steadily getting more and more serp traffic...lots (a spike) today as its the WEEKEND - shop til ya drop!

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...s-formula.html
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 08:11 AM   #2350
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 576
Thanks: 32
Thanked 26 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: WP Plugin Creates Backlinks Automatically!! 11,000 Sites In The Network!! Growing Daily!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You mentioned previously that if we sell a site, the plugin must be removed. Would the site then lose all the backlinks that have been created?

Also, when someone clicks on a link in an article that has been placed on our site, will it open in a new window so that person will have to return to our site?
katied772 is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
backlink creator, backlinks, create backlinks, plugin, wordpress

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:20 PM.