Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warrior Special Offers (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/)
-   -   (Newbies Love This) How Would You Like a Simple Software That Generates Pay Per Lead Commissions? (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/321049-newbies-love-how-would-you-like-simple-software-generates-pay-per-lead-commissions.html)

sydney2020 9th August 2014 02:54 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Cheers Reno , I wish you a good success and fortune as well :)



Quote:

Originally Posted by Reno Van Boven (Post 9428698)
Yep we sure do. In the Elite members area you will receive access to step by step tutorials on driving traffic, list building and affiliate marketing to help you succeed. :)

Cheers,

Reno


Reno Van Boven 9th August 2014 03:01 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sydney2020 (Post 9428713)
Cheers Reno , I wish you a good success and fortune as well :)

Thanks! Let me know if I can help with anything.

Cheers
Reno

Devilfish168 9th August 2014 06:30 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
hi Reno I just email you
seem like we are in different time zone..

thus many days have been wastes..hard to communicate even via email...

can help me :)

to get myself start working on it faster...

Reno Van Boven 9th August 2014 07:45 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilfish168 (Post 9429047)
hi Reno I just email you
seem like we are in different time zone..

thus many days have been wastes..hard to communicate even via email...

can help me :)

to get myself start working on it faster...

I emailed you this morning buddy, a few hours ago and just a few hours after you send me an email. No "days" have been wasted, come'on! ;)

Yes we are in different time zones but I usually reply within a few hours. There are other people I provide support to as well so my reply is not instant...

Have a little patience and I'll reply to your email as soon as I can. :cool:

Cheers,

Reno

Devilfish168 9th August 2014 07:59 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reno Van Boven (Post 9429130)
I emailed you this morning buddy, a few hours ago and just a few hours after you send me an email. No "days" have been wasted, come'on! ;)

Yes we are in different time zones but I usually reply within a few hours. There are other people I provide support to as well so my reply is not instant...

Have a little patience and I'll reply to your email as soon as I can. :cool:

Cheers,

Reno

LOL reno , sorry for the mis understanding here..
yes you do reply and I can understand you have to attend others question , support :)
At least you are giving support I do knowledge it .

Reno Van Boven 9th August 2014 08:18 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilfish168 (Post 9429145)
LOL reno , sorry for the mis understanding here..
yes you do reply and I can understand you have to attend others question , support :)
At least you are giving support I do knowledge it .

No problem at all. I'll email you shortly. :)

Cheers,

Reno

Holmie 10th August 2014 09:43 AM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Hi Reno,
Quick question, Ive always shied away from list building in the past because after being on other peoples lists, no matter how reputable, they resort to sending me garbage with the sole reason to make a quick buck off of me. I've concluded that you can have a list, but there just isn't much quality out there to promote to it. You know, something you can stand behind and be proud to promote. Are my conclusions right in your experience? Thanks

Reno Van Boven 10th August 2014 01:18 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Holmie (Post 9430263)
Hi Reno,
Quick question, Ive always shied away from list building in the past because after being on other peoples lists, no matter how reputable, they resort to sending me garbage with the sole reason to make a quick buck off of me. I've concluded that you can have a list, but there just isn't much quality out there to promote to it. You know, something you can stand behind and be proud to promote. Are my conclusions right in your experience? Thanks

Hi, thanks for posting.

I completely agree with you and I think having this intelligent attitude towards list building will actually make you succeed. There are TONS of rubbish products out there, and yes you could make a "quick buck" promoting a garbage product BUT that will be just the one time. Your subscribers will lose faith in you, your respect will go straight down the drain and your email list will become useless.

That is not what successful list building is about. And if you've been on my list, you'd know that I do not promote garbage, in fact, I don't send out too many promotions, but when I do, people will often love it, my conversion rate will be higher and I am actually providing them with value.

So first of all, it is not about just sending promo emails only. It's about building a solid relationship with your subscribers, provide them with value, offer free valuable resources, offer help, and then when you have a quality product that would be relevant for your subscribers, you can tell them about it. I would never promote any product/service if I haven't used the product/service myself or if I don't stand behind the quality or reputation of the seller.

Good points, thanks for bringing this up. :)

Cheers
Reno

togdil 11th August 2014 11:53 AM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Hi Reno
Sent you an email just now. Please have a look.

Regards
Togdil

Reno Van Boven 11th August 2014 01:48 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by togdil (Post 9433500)
Hi Reno
Sent you an email just now. Please have a look.

Regards
Togdil

Sure thing. I'll reply to you this morning.

Cheers

Reno

swecoder 12th August 2014 09:12 AM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Just curious. Is there a members area of some sort where we can see how many leads we've supplied to the main program?

Reno Van Boven 12th August 2014 01:34 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by swecoder (Post 9436079)
Just curious. Is there a members area of some sort where we can see how many leads we've supplied to the main program?

There sure is! You will receive access to the Elite members area and referral program where you can track stats, clicks, leads and commissions.

Cheers
Reno

swecoder 12th August 2014 04:16 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reno Van Boven (Post 9436805)
There sure is! You will receive access to the Elite members area and referral program where you can track stats, clicks, leads and commissions.

Cheers
Reno

Thanks.. currently struggling to get to the Elite-area.. Emailing back and forth with your support now. I've received all other emails, just not the one with Elite-info in it.. weird. But I've got 7 (and 6 who bounced) subscribers to my list so far! Beware Internet, I'm coming for you!

Reno Van Boven 12th August 2014 04:35 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by swecoder (Post 9437179)
Thanks.. currently struggling to get to the Elite-area.. Emailing back and forth with your support now. I've received all other emails, just not the one with Elite-info in it.. weird. But I've got 7 (and 6 who bounced) subscribers to my list so far! Beware Internet, I'm coming for you!

Can you shoot me an email at reno (at) autoaffiliatex (dot) com?

I'll look you up and see if your email was entered in correctly. Have you checked your spam/junk folder? It may have been blocked.

Cheers
Reno

swecoder 12th August 2014 04:51 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reno Van Boven (Post 9437202)
Can you shoot me an email at reno (at) autoaffiliatex (dot) com?

I'll look you up and see if your email was entered in correctly. Have you checked your spam/junk folder? It may have been blocked.

Cheers
Reno

Email sent! Thanks for taking the time :).

swecoder 12th August 2014 05:24 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Issue resolved. I'm more than happy with the support, and after a quick glance at the Elite-section I'm even more impressed. Can't recommend this enough. Excellent support, thanks Reno!

lovingperson 13th August 2014 02:55 AM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
HI Reno Van Boven,

Is this system works worldwide?

ash23 13th August 2014 09:46 AM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
When are we paid our commissions?

Reno Van Boven 13th August 2014 12:28 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lovingperson (Post 9438274)
HI Reno Van Boven,

Is this system works worldwide?

Yessir! :)

Reno Van Boven 13th August 2014 12:31 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ash23 (Post 9439184)
When are we paid our commissions?

Commissions with our Elite referral program or commissions generated from affiliate marketing?

With the Elite referral program we pay commissions every month between the 15th - 22nd.

Commissions generated via other affiliate marketing sources depends on their payout schedule. CJ for example pays out monthly around the 20th.

Cheers,

Reno

bjacket 13th August 2014 12:36 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Hi
To be clear on this. I join for free then promote my aff id url and when people register with their email, I get a commission?
And can you explain what is the software is or how it works?
Please PM me because theirs got to be a return on you on this.

Thanks

Reno Van Boven 13th August 2014 02:27 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bjacket (Post 9439596)
Hi
To be clear on this. I join for free then promote my aff id url and when people register with their email, I get a commission?
And can you explain what is the software is or how it works?
Please PM me because theirs got to be a return on you on this.

Thanks

The Auto Affiliate X software is for free. We offer the Elite membership as a bonus upgrade when you register your auto responder through step 5 of the software.

The pay per lead referral program helps you earn commissions straight away whilst building your email list.

At the same time, we are building our email list from your referrals. A win-win for both. :)

Cheers,

Reno

juliuskp 13th August 2014 02:36 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Just Got in!! Feedback To follow

teamfraggle 14th August 2014 07:19 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
I made $10 :)

Unfortunately it cost me $33 to buy 100 clicks through the safe swaps/Udimi website, 5 confirmed sign ups @ $2 each.

Has anyone else had better results than mine? I'm very reluctant to spend more money with Udimi at this point in time so I may have to get free traffic & sign ups somehow, the videos on the AAX Elite members site seem good so I'll go through them again & get some ideas.

Cheers,

Glenn

Reno Van Boven 14th August 2014 08:49 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by teamfraggle (Post 9443474)
I made $10 :)

Unfortunately it cost me $33 to buy 100 clicks through the safe swaps/Udimi website, 5 confirmed sign ups @ $2 each.

Has anyone else had better results than mine? I'm very reluctant to spend more money with Udimi at this point in time so I may have to get free traffic & sign ups somehow, the videos on the AAX Elite members site seem good so I'll go through them again & get some ideas.

Cheers,

Glenn

Hey Glenn

You only got 5 subs with your 100 click solo?

That's a only a 5% conversion rate for a free sign up, not the best. Was it an established seller? Usually people get a 30-40% conversion rate..

Feel free to send me an email if you need anything reno (at) autoaffiliatex (dot) com.

Cheers,
Reno

teamfraggle 16th August 2014 04:24 AM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Hi Reno,

yes only 5 sign ups...the guy I chose to buy the clicks from had the following blurb on his page so I thought I'd try him out:

FRESH List With BUYERS! I'm adding 1000+ NEW subscribers daily and GUARANTEE you 85%+ Top Tier traffic. High opt-in rates and over-delivery

He's been with Udimi only 2 months, maybe that's not a good thing?....I have no idea...anyway I still have a small amount of money in my Udimi account so will see if I can buy a small number of clicks to use it up as I can't withdraw it.

Cheers,

Glenn

VmaNx 16th August 2014 03:05 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
I really just want the ability to get $2 per lead from this, considering signing up. I already have traffic and everything else sorted out, just 1 question. How often do you payout commissions? (NET 7, NET 15) etc.

rafhelp 16th August 2014 03:19 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Thanks.

The videos were very useful and easy to follow.

I really wanted to ask you can make the website mobile compatible as they display as desktop sites and thus need zooming in.

Most of my traffic is sent via mobile so it would really help unless you got another suggestion.

I did a bit of that "no what" feeling after completing the video tasks. You know like someone walks you a jungle telling you you can make money there, then leaves you there. Then you look around and gulp....

rafhelp 16th August 2014 03:24 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Is this an error?
I set up the web form and auto responder as you said in video.

After I entered a test email and name, the welcome email was sent to it. But I thought that they would automatically be entered to subscriber list in GetResponse? And id get notification. But i got no notification

Reno Van Boven 16th August 2014 03:36 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rafhelp (Post 9447891)
Is this an error?
I set up the web form and auto responder as you said in video.

After I entered a test email and name, the welcome email was sent to it. But I thought that they would automatically be entered to subscriber list in GetResponse? And id get notification. But i got no notification

Can you remove your link to your site please? I don't want to direct traffic to affiliate sites from this thread. Thanks.

Please email us at support (at) autoaffiliatex (dot) com and we can assist you with getting the webform working for you.

Cheers
Reno

Reno Van Boven 16th August 2014 03:38 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by teamfraggle (Post 9446692)
Hi Reno,

yes only 5 sign ups...the guy I chose to buy the clicks from had the following blurb on his page so I thought I'd try him out:

FRESH List With BUYERS! I'm adding 1000+ NEW subscribers daily and GUARANTEE you 85%+ Top Tier traffic. High opt-in rates and over-delivery

He's been with Udimi only 2 months, maybe that's not a good thing?....I have no idea...anyway I still have a small amount of money in my Udimi account so will see if I can buy a small number of clicks to use it up as I can't withdraw it.

Cheers,

Glenn

Hi Glenn

Please email me for support reno (at) autoaffiliatex (dot) com so I can look into this for you.

Cheers
Reno

Reno Van Boven 16th August 2014 03:39 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VmaNx (Post 9447862)
I really just want the ability to get $2 per lead from this, considering signing up. I already have traffic and everything else sorted out, just 1 question. How often do you payout commissions? (NET 7, NET 15) etc.

For the Elite referral program we pay out commissions monthly.

Cheers
Reno

Reno Van Boven 16th August 2014 03:41 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rafhelp (Post 9447881)
Thanks.

The videos were very useful and easy to follow.

I really wanted to ask you can make the website mobile compatible as they display as desktop sites and thus need zooming in.

Most of my traffic is sent via mobile so it would really help unless you got another suggestion.

I did a bit of that "no what" feeling after completing the video tasks. You know like someone walks you a jungle telling you you can make money there, then leaves you there. Then you look around and gulp....

Thanks for the feedback!

It's all about how these pages convert. I have used the so called mobile optimized templates myself and conversions often have been terrible! These templates on average convert well, 30-40% which is way above industry average and that is what it comes down to.

If you wanted to try mobile optimized templates I would suggest Lead Pages or something similar. But, just so you know, they "look" nicer on a mobile but might convert worse.

Cheers
Reno

rafhelp 16th August 2014 03:56 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reno Van Boven (Post 9447915)
Can you remove your link to your site please? I don't want to direct traffic to affiliate sites from this thread. Thanks.

Please email us at support (at) autoaffiliatex (dot) com and we can assist you with getting the webform working for you.

Cheers
Reno

i did that so you could see the site and see what i meant.

ive removed it now

nikkisixx 16th August 2014 06:27 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
This system prompts you to buy a mailing list membership from GetResponse. For that you get 30% recurring commission, you then sell this system to all the people on the list - because they are all interested in building lists - and you pay 2 dollars a pop? Sorry , I do not see how this is profitable for anybody but you Reno, maybe I am missing something? :smilies_rolleyes:

ellbatad 16th August 2014 11:06 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Ok finally in and waiting for the Elite referral program activated. GR Order ID: 7xx-xxx-981
Thanks.

Reno Van Boven 17th August 2014 03:42 AM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikkisixx (Post 9448113)
This system prompts you to buy a mailing list membership from GetResponse. For that you get 30% recurring commission, you then sell this system to all the people on the list - because they are all interested in building lists - and you pay 2 dollars a pop? Sorry , I do not see how this is profitable for anybody but you Reno, maybe I am missing something? :smilies_rolleyes:

You get to build an email list with the Auto Affiliate X software and earn commissions right away for those subscribers you refer back to us via our pay per lead referral program.

We monetize the referrals we get for indeed promoting other products and services they may require (auto responder, hosting etc).

If you get to earn commissions for free sign up referrals and build an email list at the same time, how would this be profitable for just me..?

Of course we are running the program to make profit too. :)

Cheers,
Reno

Reno Van Boven 17th August 2014 03:43 AM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ellbatad (Post 9448409)
Ok finally in and waiting for the Elite referral program activated. GR Order ID: 7xx-xxx-981
Thanks.

Awesome! We'll get it all set up for you and will email you within the next 12-24 hours with all the details. :)

Cheers,

Reno

rafhelp 17th August 2014 06:44 AM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
i still have not confimation of the bonus. Inded after setting it all up i feel a biut duped. I know unless i get people signing up to affiliate x this will make me nothing right. Also why dont you point out to people that Getresponse comes with a 30 day FREE trial, that way they can test your system for free, then after that they will have to pay to upgrade anyway, then you can get commision form that no?

What do i do now, i need sign ups, i already delivered over 800 impressions of the landing page but only 1 sign up.

Reno Van Boven 17th August 2014 12:53 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rafhelp (Post 9448972)
i still have not confimation of the bonus. Inded after setting it all up i feel a biut duped. I know unless i get people signing up to affiliate x this will make me nothing right. Also why dont you point out to people that Getresponse comes with a 30 day FREE trial, that way they can test your system for free, then after that they will have to pay to upgrade anyway, then you can get commision form that no?

What do i do now, i need sign ups, i already delivered over 800 impressions of the landing page but only 1 sign up.

No that is not correct. The Elite referral program is not the only source of income. You are building an email list whilst earning commissions for referrals. Your email list can make you money for months or even years down the track. :)

On weekends it may take longer to set up your bonus. If you have a ticket ID I can lookup the status of your bonus in our helpdesk.

You can use the trial of Getresponse, it just won't qualify for the bonus we are offering.

Please email me so I can confirm your bonus and set up reno (at) autoaffiliatex (dot) com.

Cheers,
Reno

tojogreat91 17th August 2014 01:14 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
this looks good

Reno Van Boven 17th August 2014 11:10 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tojogreat91 (Post 9449735)
this looks good

Awesome! Let me know if you need any help with completing the steps. :)


Cheers,

Reno

rafhelp 18th August 2014 06:54 AM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
ok i get that. i got the elite section access details now and am watching the vids.

what i want to ask is this, intially when you follow the videos to setup autoresponder, the link we use is http://www.autoaffiliatex.com/secretaccess.php

but after accessing the elite area the URl is different like this:
http://www.autoaffiliatex.com/secretaccess.php?a_aid=53efblahblahbalh

so do we now have to go back to get respoinse and use this new custom affiliate link to replace the old one? (i know it goes to same page but it has my affiliate tracking code, right?)

rafhelp 18th August 2014 07:01 AM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
can i just point this out
you say you dont neeed a website, but you do, otherwsie how will you get signups, you also get people to sign up for a host and get a domain if they dont have one. then you make them a website onlinje, ask them to download it, and then upload to their host, so if "you dont need a website" then what was all that about..

"Totally free" and "dont need to spend much cash"...
But for a newbie...they would have to pay for new host, new domain, getresponse monthly subscription and now this safe swap thing, (i assume you get paid commisions when anyone signs up to these), i get feeling every new step will involve signing up to yet another paid subscription to make you commision?

Not being negative just stating facts.


PS.
can i check with other legit users of this or newbie like me to this:
did you join the safe swap and is it worth $29.


heres my current analysis:
you pay $15/month getresponse then $30/month safe swap thats $45/month (not exactly free)
if you manage to get commision for signups, thats $2 per lead. JUST to cover costs you need 23 new signups per month, is this correct?

Devilfish168 18th August 2014 11:03 AM

Re: (FREE FOR WARRIORS) Easy 6 Click Setup & Profit System Makes You Money In Minutes - Newbie Frien
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reno Van Boven (Post 3441037)
Huge potential!!

Quite a few warriors have already started making money, can't wait to see some results and feedback here on the forum.

Let me know if I can help along the way.

Best,

Reno

bro so far I never get any subscriber
I just test up post on FB group , share on my twitter , social medias

now I look back err ...as a newbie will sign?

I tested myself on my page.....

when come to setup the splash page will ask to sign this and that ( our commission )
this make me feel a bit worry I doubt it will work?

cross my finger .....

Reno Van Boven 18th August 2014 01:08 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rafhelp (Post 9451546)
can i just point this out
you say you dont neeed a website, but you do, otherwsie how will you get signups, you also get people to sign up for a host and get a domain if they dont have one. then you make them a website onlinje, ask them to download it, and then upload to their host, so if "you dont need a website" then what was all that about..

You don't need a website.

The Auto Affiliate X software creates a website for you. You don't need your own website. We even provide you with a free sub domain and free hosting on our servers as part of the Elite membership bonus.

Yes there is a link to register for hosting in the AAX software for when people wish to get their own domain.

"Totally free" and "dont need to spend much cash"...
But for a newbie...they would have to pay for new host, new domain, getresponse monthly subscription and now this safe swap thing, (i assume you get paid commisions when anyone signs up to these), i get feeling every new step will involve signing up to yet another paid subscription to make you commision?

Not being negative just stating facts.

The Auto Affiliate X software is free.

You do not pay us anything for the access to the software and we even provide you with free access to the Elite members area and referral program as a bonus when you set up your auto responder through our link in step 5 of the AAX software.

As explained in the WSO itself, there may be other services you require such as an auto responder if you don't have one yet. We don't pay this for you. (of course!)

There are paid and free traffic methods recommended. You don't "need" to sign up to safe swaps if you don't want to spend money on paid traffic. Have you watched any of the other video tutorials at all in your Elite members area? Free traffic methods are covered there too.

PS.
can i check with other legit users of this or newbie like me to this:
did you join the safe swap and is it worth $29.


heres my current analysis:
you pay $15/month getresponse then $30/month safe swap thats $45/month (not exactly free)
if you manage to get commision for signups, thats $2 per lead. JUST to cover costs you need 23 new signups per month, is this correct?

Again, the Auto Affiliate X software is completely free of charge. You DO NOT pay us anything for it. Yes you may require an auto responder if you don't have one yet and if you set this up through our link in step 5 of the AAX software, we will provide you with a great bonus. :)

Cheers,

Reno

Reno Van Boven 18th August 2014 01:10 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rafhelp (Post 9451523)
ok i get that. i got the elite section access details now and am watching the vids.

what i want to ask is this, intially when you follow the videos to setup autoresponder, the link we use is http://www.autoaffiliatex....

but after accessing the elite area the URl is different like this:
http://www.autoaffiliatex....

so do we now have to go back to get respoinse and use this new custom affiliate link to replace the old one? (i know it goes to same page but it has my affiliate tracking code, right?)

Yessir, as explained in step 5 set up tutorial of the AAX software, if you have your Elite tracking URL then insert that instead of the standard url so commissions and referrals can be tracked. You can easily update this from within your GR account.

Cheers

Reno

Reno Van Boven 18th August 2014 01:12 PM

Re: (FREE FOR WARRIORS) Easy 6 Click Setup & Profit System Makes You Money In Minutes - Newbie Frien
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilfish168 (Post 9452312)
bro so far I never get any subscriber
I just test up post on FB group , share on my twitter , social medias

now I look back err ...as a newbie will sign?

I tested myself on my page.....

when come to setup the splash page will ask to sign this and that ( our commission )
this make me feel a bit worry I doubt it will work?

cross my finger .....

Can you email me please?

You are in the wrong product thread and I think you are again, getting different products confused since you were asking about both. :)

Email me and I can assist you and get you on the right track!

Cheers,

Reno

Gijsbertus 18th August 2014 01:13 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Can/may we use another autoresponder then Getresponse? Will the software still work?

Thanks for your time.

Reno Van Boven 18th August 2014 04:58 PM

Re: A Simple Software That Generates CPA Commissions For Warriors For Over 3,5 Years (Newbies Love T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gijsbertus (Post 9452702)
Can/may we use another autoresponder then Getresponse? Will the software still work?

Thanks for your time.

The software and Elite referral program are integrated with GR only which is one of the reasons we offer the kick-start Elite bonus. :)

Cheers,

Reno


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:24 PM.