Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warrior Special Offers (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/)
-   -   (Newbies Love This) How Would You Like a Simple Software That Generates Pay Per Lead Commissions? (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/321049-newbies-love-how-would-you-like-simple-software-generates-pay-per-lead-commissions.html)

Reno Van Boven 3rd June 2011 08:37 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by celente (Post 4007144)
I have a mac, can I use this on that?

You sure can. It's a web based software so you can use it on any computer. :)

nickv 5th June 2011 06:18 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
wow...
this is AWESOME!

Thanks a BUNCH Reno!

Richard Goldie 7th June 2011 04:08 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Can I just confirm the payout rate for leads?

Just I got an email saying rate was doubled.

But still seems to be showing the old rate of $0.75?

Reno Van Boven 7th June 2011 12:24 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Goldie (Post 4025112)
Can I just confirm the payout rate for leads?

Just I got an email saying rate was doubled.

But still seems to be showing the old rate of $0.75?

Hey Richard

Sorry mate, I have been traveling to Europe and have completely forgotten to update the commission rate yesterday.

It's all updated now from Monday 6th of June to reflect the double commission rate of US$1.50 per free sign up.

Best,

Reno

Reno Van Boven 7th June 2011 12:25 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickv (Post 4016861)
wow...
this is AWESOME!

Thanks a BUNCH Reno!

Good stuff! Glad to hear you are liking the software!

If you have any question or need help with set up, just let me know.

Best,

Reno

alannadodd 7th June 2011 02:37 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
hi reno, i got your last wso and never took action because im a douche... and because it was a bit scary signing up to AR's and stuff. is this basically the same kind of deal? how is it different from the last one? you've had a lot of praise so im starting to think i missed a trick...

MMMe 7th June 2011 03:44 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Apparently I need to arrange for domain and hosting first before I can use this software. So will do that first before finalizing the steps...

Richard Goldie 7th June 2011 04:46 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reno X (Post 4027659)
Hey Richard

Sorry mate, I have been traveling to Europe and have completely forgotten to update the commission rate yesterday.

It's all updated now from Monday 6th of June to reflect the double commission rate of US$1.50 per free sign up.

Best,

Reno

Thanks it did update to $1.50 for monday.

But has reverted back to $0.75 today.

myCVattached 7th June 2011 06:17 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Hi Reno, thank you for posting this thread. I am a bit confused because during registration I had to sign up twice to iContact. I followed the instruction. Which account (or email) will be used as affliative account. Also i experienced some difficulties with registration of payment details and user name. It happened due to some problems with the website. So I am not sure if I registered them or not. Is it possible to correct them later? In the mean time I am waiting for elite membership confirmation. Thank you in advance

Reno Van Boven 7th June 2011 07:43 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Goldie (Post 4028986)
Thanks it did update to $1.50 for monday.

But has reverted back to $0.75 today.

Ill check it out and correct it.

Thanks for lettting me know :)

Reno Van Boven 7th June 2011 07:49 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alannadodd (Post 4028375)
hi reno, i got your last wso and never took action because im a douche... and because it was a bit scary signing up to AR's and stuff. is this basically the same kind of deal? how is it different from the last one? you've had a lot of praise so im starting to think i missed a trick...

Hey Alanna! Good to hear from you again! :)

This software has a similair technology but is quite different as you will be able to generate 2 affiliate income streams.

You can currently sign up for a free 30 day autoresponder if you haven't gotten one yet so I'd suggest to try it out.

We start to pay out quite a bit of commissions every month so don't leave this WSO for later. If you need any help just let me know.

Cheers,

Reno

Reno Van Boven 7th June 2011 07:52 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by myCVattached (Post 4029336)
Hi Reno, thank you for posting this thread. I am a bit confused because during registration I had to sign up twice to iContact. I followed the instruction. Which account (or email) will be used as affliative account. Also i experienced some difficulties with registration of payment details and user name. It happened due to some problems with the website. So I am not sure if I registered them or not. Is it possible to correct them later? In the mean time I am waiting for elite membership confirmation. Thank you in advance

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you please email me at reno[at]autoaffiliatex.com so I can look into the issue for you.

I just arrived in Europe earlier today and will activate all Elite bonuses asap!

Best,

Reno

Reno Van Boven 7th June 2011 08:48 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Goldie (Post 4028986)
Thanks it did update to $1.50 for monday.

But has reverted back to $0.75 today.

All done! :)

myCVattached 8th June 2011 05:42 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reno X (Post 4029760)
Thanks for your feedback.

Can you please email me at reno[at]autoaffiliatex.com so I can look into the issue for you.

I just arrived in Europe earlier today and will activate all Elite bonuses asap!

Best,

Reno

Hi Reno

Just sent you an email.
Thank you in advance

myCVattached 8th June 2011 06:42 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Also I have a question about creating a website itself. I have got new website. Do i need to install wordpress before uploading ftp which you suggested?

Reno Van Boven 8th June 2011 08:13 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by myCVattached (Post 4032076)
Also I have a question about creating a website itself. I have got new website. Do i need to install wordpress before uploading ftp which you suggested?

I'm not sure what you mean. Creating a website from scratch or with the AAX software?

myCVattached 8th June 2011 08:25 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reno X (Post 4032509)
I'm not sure what you mean. Creating a website from scratch or with the AAX software?

I registered a new website and hosted it. Do i need to install wordpress first or smth or i just upload files which you provided in your tutorial.
Thank you

myCVattached 8th June 2011 08:43 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Does anyone one know where to edit sending options in iContact. I dont want my address to be displayed in all emails. Thank you

Reno Van Boven 8th June 2011 09:45 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by myCVattached (Post 4032584)
I registered a new website and hosted it. Do i need to install wordpress first or smth or i just upload files which you provided in your tutorial.
Thank you

You mean you registered a domain? You don't need WP with AAX. You simply upload the files created with the AAX software.

Cheers,

Reno

Reno Van Boven 8th June 2011 09:48 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by myCVattached (Post 4032656)
Does anyone one know where to edit sending options in iContact. I dont want my address to be displayed in all emails. Thank you

You can login to your iContact account and click the "settings" link at the top right of each page to update your address details.

If you have any further questions, just let me know.

Best,

Reno

myCVattached 8th June 2011 10:26 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Thank you for all your replies. Do you think this is a long term project or it may stop at any time? Payment takes about 45 days to clear out. Just concerned about it because any business gets saturated with the time.
PS: could explain plz what means raw, unique and approved / pending comissions.
Thank you

bizsolutions 8th June 2011 10:26 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Reno,

During sign up process, I received an email which includes this text:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at oproxy7-pub.bluehost.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<%20bonus@autoaffiliatex.com>:
74.54.56.71 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 No Such User Here"
Giving up on 74.54.56.71.

Please advise.

Reno Van Boven 8th June 2011 11:21 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bizsolutions (Post 4033307)
Reno,

During sign up process, I received an email which includes this text:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at oproxy7-pub.bluehost.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<%20bonus@autoaffiliatex.com>:
74.54.56.71 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 No Such User Here"
Giving up on 74.54.56.71.

Please advise.


%20bonus[at]autoaffiliatex.com is not correct, it should be bonus[at]autoaffiliatex.com.

I'd suggest to try again, maybe type the email address manually.

Best,

Reno

momo1978 8th June 2011 11:23 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
I had it running for a month now and I only got one subsvriber, What am I doing wrong. Plus my I contact is about to expire; i thought its free?

Reno Van Boven 8th June 2011 11:25 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by myCVattached (Post 4033301)
Thank you for all your replies. Do you think this is a long term project or it may stop at any time? Payment takes about 45 days to clear out. Just concerned about it because any business gets saturated with the time.
PS: could explain plz what means raw, unique and approved / pending comissions.
Thank you

The 45 days is just in the standard terms, however, we tend to pay out much faster at the beginning of each month between the 1st -7th.

When a referral commission is earned it will go into "pending" status. Then between the 1st and 7th the referrals are checked for duplicates and fraudulent referrals and approved commissions for paid out.

Raw clicks= total clicks
Unique clicks= a click from a single visitor

Let me know if I can help further.

Best,

Reno

Reno Van Boven 8th June 2011 11:28 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by momo1978 (Post 4033645)
I had it running for a month now and I only got one subsvriber, What am I doing wrong. Plus my I contact is about to expire; i thought its free?

Have you been directing traffic to your AAX website at all?

There are quite a few tutorials on list building, affiliate marketing and traffic generation in the Elite members area.

Reno Van Boven 8th June 2011 11:29 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericeastman (Post 4033671)
Nice!

I love hearing about new monetizable widgets.

Thanks for the feedback!

Let me know if I can help at all.

Best,

Reno

myCVattached 8th June 2011 12:19 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Sorry I am still interested if you think this is a long term project or it may stop at any time? Just concerned about it because any business gets saturated with the time. And also a bit silly question, how you can afford to pay for every valid email? What is the value of it? Nowadays millions of emails available with their owners details. Thank you

TEC 8th June 2011 01:16 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Thanks Reno! I just signed up and it's very easy to follow. Thank you!

alannadodd 8th June 2011 03:52 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
hi reno, thanks for getting back to me. you sound like a busy chap jetting off to europe and such so i appreciate it. i know you've answered this before but i can't remember what is the costs after one implements this software? you mentioned a 30 day trial of the auroresponder, how much is it after that?
thanks again
a

myCVattached 8th June 2011 06:03 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alannadodd (Post 4035133)
hi reno, thanks for getting back to me. you sound like a busy chap jetting off to europe and such so i appreciate it. i know you've answered this before but i can't remember what is the costs after one implements this software? you mentioned a 30 day trial of the auroresponder, how much is it after that?
thanks again
a

iContact 29$ month

Reno Van Boven 8th June 2011 11:55 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alannadodd (Post 4035133)
hi reno, thanks for getting back to me. you sound like a busy chap jetting off to europe and such so i appreciate it. i know you've answered this before but i can't remember what is the costs after one implements this software? you mentioned a 30 day trial of the auroresponder, how much is it after that?
thanks again
a

Hi Alanna,

Just visiting my wife's relatives in Sweden. It's 30 degrees here so good to have escaped the New Zealand winter. :D

Basically, you can sign up for a free 30 day autoresponder. Then, after the 30 days you can continue your autoresponder starting at $10 per month I believe, or $8 if you pay annually.

I'd suggest to start with the free plan, then once you start generating referrals with our Elite program you can upgrade your subscriber account as well.

At $10 per month you only need just a few free sign ups with the AAX software and your investment for your autoresponder has been paid for.

It's only an email address and name sign up so it's quite easy to achieve tens or even hundreds of referrals per month. It all depends on how much effort you put into driving traffic to your AAX site.

Also, you will grow a subscriber list at the same time which is extremely important in the IM industry as you will be able to make money by promoting relevant offers to your subscriber list.

Does that make sense?

If you have any further questions, just let me know.

Cheers,

Reno

Reno Van Boven 9th June 2011 12:02 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by myCVattached (Post 4033988)
Sorry I am still interested if you think this is a long term project or it may stop at any time? Just concerned about it because any business gets saturated with the time. And also a bit silly question, how you can afford to pay for every valid email? What is the value of it? Nowadays millions of emails available with their owners details. Thank you

Hi

Well nothing is guaranteed forever of course but affiliate marketing has been existing since mid 90's I believe so for quite some time. There are billions of people all around the world so I don't believe it get's saturated as so many people each day join affiliate marketing opportunities.

You will keep your list for as long as you like so even years down the track you can still make money by having a list of subscribers.

Cheers,

Reno

Reno Van Boven 9th June 2011 12:04 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TEC (Post 4034300)
Thanks Reno! I just signed up and it's very easy to follow. Thank you!

You're welcome.

Thanks for posting your feedback! :)

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Cheers,

Reno

myCVattached 9th June 2011 04:44 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Hi Reno,
I set up my site but it doesn't redirect to affiliate link. Can you have a look please. I have checked icontact success url and it is correct. Thank you. Make Money Online Today Free Software

Reno Van Boven 9th June 2011 05:01 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by myCVattached (Post 4038041)
Hi Reno,
I set up my site but it doesn't redirect to affiliate link. Can you have a look please. I have checked icontact success url and it is correct. Thank you. Make Money Online Today Free Software

Your sign up form has errors in the success url. You will need to repeat the "IMPORTANT SETUP" in the Elite members area to correct it and set up your sign up form code success url to your Elite affiliate url.

themichaelcook 10th June 2011 09:52 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Hey Reno, Keep Rocking Bro this WSO is Great and provides alot of value to our businesses....

Reno Van Boven 11th June 2011 12:36 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by themichaelcook (Post 4048483)
Hey Reno, Keep Rocking Bro this WSO is Great and provides alot of value to our businesses....

Thanks mate, I appreciate the feedback :)

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Cheers,

Reno

socialmassmedia 11th June 2011 12:46 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Hi Reno, Thanks for this awesome share.

Hamed

schttrj 11th June 2011 12:48 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Well, I am checking it out. Seemed interesting! But you should remove the fact that it doesn't need any website or investment whatsoever. This is just a form of CPA income. Pay Per Lead.

Reno Van Boven 11th June 2011 02:19 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by schttrj (Post 4048961)
Well, I am checking it out. Seemed interesting! But you should remove the fact that it doesn't need any website or investment whatsoever. This is just a form of CPA income. Pay Per Lead.

Thanks for the feedback!

You don't need a website, this will easily be created with the Auto Affiliate X software. :)

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Best,

Reno

Reno Van Boven 11th June 2011 02:20 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by socialmassmedia (Post 4048958)
Hi Reno, Thanks for this awesome share.

Hamed

Hey Hamed,

No problem! :)

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Best,

Reno

MarkThompson86 11th June 2011 06:56 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
In step 4 of setting up the software, I am trying to set up my account and payment info and when I hit the signup button I get this error message:

Plugins engine exception: Unhalted exception: "GetResponse Api Key not defined. Please edit api key in GetResonseSignup plugin configuration!" in class GetResponseSignup_Main, STOPPING

Any help??

Reno Van Boven 12th June 2011 01:01 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkThompson86 (Post 4052743)
In step 4 of setting up the software, I am trying to set up my account and payment info and when I hit the signup button I get this error message:

Plugins engine exception: Unhalted exception: "GetResponse Api Key not defined. Please edit api key in GetResonseSignup plugin configuration!" in class GetResponseSignup_Main, STOPPING

Any help??

Someone else had the same issue, I'll check it out.

Thanks for letting me know.

Reno Van Boven 12th June 2011 02:27 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkThompson86 (Post 4052743)
In step 4 of setting up the software, I am trying to set up my account and payment info and when I hit the signup button I get this error message:

Plugins engine exception: Unhalted exception: "GetResponse Api Key not defined. Please edit api key in GetResonseSignup plugin configuration!" in class GetResponseSignup_Main, STOPPING

Any help??

All fixed!

It was simply a configuration error. :)

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Best,

Reno

MarkThompson86 12th June 2011 10:51 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Thanks man! Although I have another problem now :(

At that same step, instead of the previous error it is now saying that my username (my email) is used by another user. I followed the steps exactly but it still shows that message when I hit submit.

Any idea what is going on with that? Sorry for the trouble.

Reno Van Boven 12th June 2011 11:32 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkThompson86 (Post 4055596)
Thanks man! Although I have another problem now :(

At that same step, instead of the previous error it is now saying that my username (my email) is used by another user. I followed the steps exactly but it still shows that message when I hit submit.

Any idea what is going on with that? Sorry for the trouble.

That probably means you are already registered to the Elite database ;)

Just send your confirmation and we'll activate your bonus within 24 hours.

-- Reno

jerkd3 13th June 2011 12:35 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Hello, I just got the program and signed with IContact. Do you now need to add me to elite membership? Thanks for the free program btw.

michaelhenry3 14th June 2011 01:24 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
I am very glad to get to know about the 5 click software which can make money for me,thanks for sharing the remarkable knowledge about it.

Reno Van Boven 14th June 2011 01:43 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jerkd3 (Post 4061848)
Hello, I just got the program and signed with IContact. Do you now need to add me to elite membership? Thanks for the free program btw.

Hi

Thanks for that.

Once you complete step 5 of the software you can claim your Elite membership bonus. Just send your confirmation to us. :)

Cheers,

Reno


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:40 AM.