Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 18th May 2012, 07:50 PM   #2201
John B
War Room Member
 
jkmg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 210
Thanks: 15
Thanked 177 Times in 27 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

No Problem...Enjoy yourself! :-)
jkmg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jkmg For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th May 2012, 08:42 PM   #2202
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jkmg View Post

No Problem...Enjoy yourself! :-)

Just replied to your email.
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2012, 08:30 AM   #2203
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 50
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Why we need to fill account details at auto responder page and why is there no free option. Am I missing something here ? Auto responder seems chargeable then how its free.
vdovaulthack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2012, 12:36 PM   #2204
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How much money do I need to do this, when all is said and done? I've created an account with the program, although I can't login for some reason, and I've been watching the tutorial for the bonus. So far, I have to put up money for an autoresponder, and I'll probably have to pay for a website down the line. You should probably put this in your sales pitch, as I can't afford to do this, at least right now.

Still, the step-by-step program looks really simple. If I wasn't so strapped for cash, I'd probably be able to follow it with my eyes closed!
Shounenbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2012, 12:42 PM   #2205
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stockton, Ca
Posts: 22
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Very interesting... I'll have to look into it when I have time later...
Amazingpenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazingpenny For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th May 2012, 06:11 PM   #2206
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 57
Thanks: 29
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How did I miss your software before?

Thanks Reno for this generous offer.
highdimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to highdimensions For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th May 2012, 08:44 PM   #2207
Banned
War Room Member
 
benjigbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 203
Thanks: 35
Thanked 48 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

wow this is a great service thanks so much for sharing!!!
benjigbird is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to benjigbird For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th May 2012, 09:56 PM   #2208
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by facemaker View Post

are you sure? how to do that?
Hey, how do what? What are you referring to? :confused:
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2012, 09:58 PM   #2209
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vdovaulthack View Post

Why we need to fill account details at auto responder page and why is there no free option. Am I missing something here ? Auto responder seems chargeable then how its free.
The Auto Affiliate X software is free. The autoresponder service will be a small $15/month investment for 1000 subscribers. If you don't already have an autoresponder, we offer an Auto Affiliate X Elite membership bonus when you register your autoresponder in step 5.

Hope it helps.

Cheers

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2012, 10:03 PM   #2210
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Shounenbat View Post

How much money do I need to do this, when all is said and done? I've created an account with the program, although I can't login for some reason, and I've been watching the tutorial for the bonus. So far, I have to put up money for an autoresponder, and I'll probably have to pay for a website down the line. You should probably put this in your sales pitch, as I can't afford to do this, at least right now.

Still, the step-by-step program looks really simple. If I wasn't so strapped for cash, I'd probably be able to follow it with my eyes closed!
You don't need a website, it will be created when you complete the 6 steps of the AAX software. We are even providing the uploading of your AAX website for you and having it hosted on a subdomain of ours, free included with your Elite membership bonus. Currently there is no initial domain/hosting required.

As I mentioned in my previous post, the AAX software is free. You may require an autoresponder if you don't already have one. This is in order to build your email list and send out automated follow up emails that can make you money.

We do provide the Elite membership as a bonus for those who still require an autoresponder and set this up via the instructions in step 5 of the AAX software.

If you need any help with setting up, please do let me know.

Cheers,

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2012, 10:06 PM   #2211
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by highdimensions View Post

How did I miss your software before?

Thanks Reno for this generous offer.
Awesome, thanks! Let me know if you need any help with setting up.

Originally Posted by benjigbird View Post

wow this is a great service thanks so much for sharing!!!
You're very welcome. Any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Cheers

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd May 2012, 07:43 AM   #2212
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the reply. How do people find the site? Is it through Google? Do I have to submit it to search engines myself, and then do I have to do SEO work?
Shounenbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd May 2012, 08:15 AM   #2213
Active Warrior
 
mbitsol's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 97
Thanks: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Reno your software looks good and and I find it really easy to get started but I am stuck on step 4 because Paypal is not supported in my country. Are there any other methods for payout ?
mbitsol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mbitsol For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd May 2012, 10:44 AM   #2214
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Reno,

What's the status on AlertPay?

Also, I will be starting up AAX again this week! Can't wait to try out the new tutorials.

EDIT: Signed up for the GetResponse autoresponder and went through with the AAX steps. Is everything good to go for me or do I need to wait for you Reno? Also, I can't seem to find that video of the $5 investment etc. Did you take it down?
Jentage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd May 2012, 01:09 PM   #2215
Nick Chapman
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm blown away by this software and by Reno X's generosity, help and support- what a star!
Not only does he GIVE you the software he set up mine and within first couple of hours I had 30 names on my new list and already started earning!
Many, many thanks Reno, you're the real deal and have restored my faith..!
thehorseman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thehorseman For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd May 2012, 05:36 PM   #2216
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Shounenbat View Post

Thanks for the reply. How do people find the site? Is it through Google? Do I have to submit it to search engines myself, and then do I have to do SEO work?
No SEO, what we'll do is set up an advertising campaign for you when you claim your Elite membership bonus (step 5 of the AAX software) so you will be able to start building your email list and generate referral commissions right away.

You will also receive access to the Elite members panel where you will find step by step tutorials on further promoting your AAX site and building your email list.

Also, right here at this forum you will find a TON of information on free & paid advertising and list building methods.

Cheers

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd May 2012, 05:39 PM   #2217
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jentage View Post

Hey Reno,

What's the status on AlertPay?

Also, I will be starting up AAX again this week! Can't wait to try out the new tutorials.

EDIT: Signed up for the GetResponse autoresponder and went through with the AAX steps. Is everything good to go for me or do I need to wait for you Reno? Also, I can't seem to find that video of the $5 investment etc. Did you take it down?
Hey Jentage,

We did set up an AlertPay business account but are having some issues getting it verified. For some reason the verification code won't fit in our bank details here in New Zealand and I have to say AlertPay support has been extremely slow and useless so far. But am hoping to get this sorted as soon as possible.

If you set up your autoresponder in step 5, please complete the bonus claim form and I'll set up your site, advertising promo and activate your Elite membership.

-- Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd May 2012, 05:40 PM   #2218
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mbitsol View Post

Hi Reno your software looks good and and I find it really easy to get started but I am stuck on step 4 because Paypal is not supported in my country. Are there any other methods for payout ?
We're in the process of getting AlertPay set up as well as having PayPal as payment option. I'll send out a notification once it is set up and ready to go.

Cheers

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd May 2012, 05:42 PM   #2219
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by thehorseman View Post

I'm blown away by this software and by Reno X's generosity, help and support- what a star!
Not only does he GIVE you the software he set up mine and within first couple of hours I had 30 names on my new list and already started earning!
Many, many thanks Reno, you're the real deal and have restored my faith..!
FANTASTIC! Thanks for the feedback mate, much appreciated!

30 subs within hours... that's awesome well done!

Don't hesitate to shoot me an email any time if you need me.

Cheers

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd May 2012, 05:46 PM   #2220
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by NickCesarz View Post

Hey guys,
Are you using any paid advertising to get traffic to your pages? Anything working for you? By the way, Thanks once again Reno!
Hey Nick,

I've seen you on our thread before haven't I? Was it last year?

We offer a small advertising campaign included in your Elite membership bonus (see step 5 of the AAX software).

Some people have used Adf.ly successfully, some haven't. We use it and so far it has been working. It's cheap and fast to get subs but the quality is less than with other methods though.

There are a number of free methods to get traffic (see the tutorials in your Elite members panel) which you could use to get started. Then once you start making money you can pursue paid methods to further increase your results.

I will be launching some training videos on email marketing promotion very soon (still in recovery today from a wedding in Melbourne )

It will probably be later this week or early next week.

Cheers

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reno Van Boven For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd May 2012, 08:45 PM   #2221
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Reno X View Post

Hey Jentage,

We did set up an AlertPay business account but are having some issues getting it verified. For some reason the verification code won't fit in our bank details here in New Zealand and I have to say AlertPay support has been extremely slow and useless so far. But am hoping to get this sorted as soon as possible.

If you set up your autoresponder in step 5, please complete the bonus claim form and I'll set up your site, advertising promo and activate your Elite membership.

-- Reno
Yep I completed the bonus claim form and I set up my site already. Was just wondering if you could do the advertising promo for me
Jentage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd May 2012, 09:44 PM   #2222
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
NickCesarz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Milwaukee
Posts: 37
Thanks: 7
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Reno X View Post

Hey Nick,

I've seen you on our thread before haven't I? Was it last year?

We offer a small advertising campaign included in your Elite membership bonus (see step 5 of the AAX software).

Some people have used Adf.ly successfully, some haven't. We use it and so far it has been working. It's cheap and fast to get subs but the quality is less than with other methods though.

There are a number of free methods to get traffic (see the tutorials in your Elite members panel) which you could use to get started. Then once you start making money you can pursue paid methods to further increase your results.

I will be launching some training videos on email marketing promotion very soon (still in recovery today from a wedding in Melbourne )

It will probably be later this week or early next week.

Cheers

Reno
Yep, last year was when I first started IM. Still learning lots. Thanks for the quick reply!
NickCesarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd May 2012, 10:53 PM   #2223
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

will this be very competitive if so many people using it ?

thanks
yanhao is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th May 2012, 05:00 AM   #2224
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Greece
Posts: 211
Thanks: 30
Thanked 61 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Rick Britton View Post

still have not got my files uploaded to the domain

can I get some help?


for the third time
What type of program do you use to upload the files? I believe it is better to use an FTP (File Transfer Protocol), Filezilla is free as an example. Or just login to your c/panel and click "Live Chat"at the right hand side. Tell one of the technicians to upload your file for you or at least help you do that. Whatever the case may be, let us know how far you have gone.
kendido is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th May 2012, 06:45 AM   #2225
Active Warrior
 
NormanHalim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 70
Thanks: 56
Thanked 29 Times in 27 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reno,

I just sent you an email. Hope you can answer when you have time


Roman Halim
NormanHalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th May 2012, 04:26 PM   #2226
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kendido View Post

What type of program do you use to upload the files? I believe it is better to use an FTP (File Transfer Protocol), Filezilla is free as an example. Or just login to your c/panel and click "Live Chat"at the right hand side. Tell one of the technicians to upload your file for you or at least help you do that. Whatever the case may be, let us know how far you have gone.

We do have a step by step video tutorial in step 6 of the AAX software that shows you exactly how to upload using FileZilla. It's relatively easy

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th May 2012, 04:28 PM   #2227
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by NormanHalim View Post

Reno,

I just sent you an email. Hope you can answer when you have time


Roman Halim
Hey Roman

Will go through all support tickets this afternoon.

Cheers

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th May 2012, 04:29 PM   #2228
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yanhao View Post

will this be very competitive if so many people using it ?

thanks
There are billions of people online

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th May 2012, 01:29 AM   #2229
Software Product Creator
War Room Member
 
SteveSRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: NL => Thailand
Posts: 454
Thanks: 44
Thanked 165 Times in 94 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Reno X,

I just subscribed and running through the steps and I have a question;
how far can I edit the websites (as in image and image txts etc)?

Everything is focused on English and I want to switch it to a different language as I can see some opportunities there.

Would like to discuss this with your private but I believe I can't send PM's yet as I'm new to the forum. Can you contact me somehow perhaps if you PM me I can respond ?

Best regards,
Steve
SteveSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th May 2012, 06:38 AM   #2230
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Greece
Posts: 211
Thanks: 30
Thanked 61 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
Just signed up and got my Get Response. I have mailed you the details and will PM you as well.
kendido is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kendido For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th May 2012, 02:24 PM   #2231
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SteveSRS View Post

Hi Reno X,

I just subscribed and running through the steps and I have a question;
how far can I edit the websites (as in image and image txts etc)?

Everything is focused on English and I want to switch it to a different language as I can see some opportunities there.

Would like to discuss this with your private but I believe I can't send PM's yet as I'm new to the forum. Can you contact me somehow perhaps if you PM me I can respond ?

Best regards,
Steve
Hey Steve

Thanks for signing up.

You can change the content to whatever language you wish to use. The header images are in English though but you're more than welcome to change this with photoshop if you like.

You can email us at support [at] autoaffiliatex [dot] com.

Cheers

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th May 2012, 02:26 PM   #2232
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kendido View Post

Hi,
Just signed up and got my Get Response. I have mailed you the details and will PM you as well.
Thanks for signing up and claiming your Elite membership bonus.

If you've emailed us your details, no need to send a pm.

We'll be in touch shortly.

Cheers

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th May 2012, 03:15 PM   #2233
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Reno,

Do you know where I can get more traffic for my AAX site? Would buying traffic be a good idea? I got plenty of subscribers within the past few days but I would like to have more!
Jentage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th May 2012, 05:10 PM   #2234
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jentage View Post

Hey Reno,

Do you know where I can get more traffic for my AAX site? Would buying traffic be a good idea? I got plenty of subscribers within the past few days but I would like to have more!
Have you had a chance to review the Elite tutorials?

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th May 2012, 08:48 AM   #2235
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steve Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 232
Thanks: 11
Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey, how about if we already Getresponse account setup previously?
Steve Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th May 2012, 11:01 AM   #2236
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you for this amazing software... Been exploring it for quite a while now..
ExcEsc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ExcEsc For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th May 2012, 03:48 PM   #2237
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steve Lim View Post

Hey, how about if we already Getresponse account setup previously?
Then you can use that to implement into your AAX site and grow your email list.

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th May 2012, 03:48 PM   #2238
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ExcEsc View Post

Thank you for this amazing software... Been exploring it for quite a while now..
Cool! Let me know if you need any help with setting up.

Cheers

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th May 2012, 02:24 AM   #2239
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

I`m about to setup the system, but have a few questions:

1) Can I use my own squeeze page (not the one I can download from your site as a complete "website"), so that I have it unique? Or is there a strict requirement that I must use one of the templates that you provide?

2) What about the quality of the leads? As an affiliate, my goal would be to get leads for you, but I understand that in order to have those leads paid for, they need to meet your "quality" requirements (as with any CPA offer, you do need to be interested in the leads converting for the advertiser, otherwise you would be kicked off the offer). Do those subscribers from advertising campaigns on for example Adf.ly or similar, backout for you? I heard you said in your video that they might be of the lower quality than from other sources, so do they still backout for you? How do we manage this? I mean, how do we as affiliates avoid spending money to get say 50 leads just to figure later that only 12 get "approved". Do you somehow let us know if you see that the leads coming in from some channel of ours, are not good for you?

Thank you!
Sophie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th May 2012, 12:57 PM   #2240
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Greece
Posts: 211
Thanks: 30
Thanked 61 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Got Sign Ups. But Some Observations.

Hi Reno, thanks for everything. I discovered within 48 hours I already had 27 subscribers, but only 2 are credited (approved). Digging deeply I discovered that most of the subscribers are from the unapproved countries. My questions are these:

(1.) Since the advertising you're using is so effective, why not encourage us to focus more on that by subscribing?

(2.) What is the purpose of giving unapproved subscribers?Your system (advertising system) should filter them out since they're like wasted journey compensation wise?

(3.) I wanted to create channels so as monitor my ads but couldn't do it inspite of the fact that something like that is existing, can you help please?
kendido is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th May 2012, 05:08 PM   #2241
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Sophie M View Post

Hello,

I`m about to setup the system, but have a few questions:

1) Can I use my own squeeze page (not the one I can download from your site as a complete "website"), so that I have it unique? Or is there a strict requirement that I must use one of the templates that you provide?

2) What about the quality of the leads? As an affiliate, my goal would be to get leads for you, but I understand that in order to have those leads paid for, they need to meet your "quality" requirements (as with any CPA offer, you do need to be interested in the leads converting for the advertiser, otherwise you would be kicked off the offer). Do those subscribers from advertising campaigns on for example Adf.ly or similar, backout for you? I heard you said in your video that they might be of the lower quality than from other sources, so do they still backout for you? How do we manage this? I mean, how do we as affiliates avoid spending money to get say 50 leads just to figure later that only 12 get "approved". Do you somehow let us know if you see that the leads coming in from some channel of ours, are not good for you?

Thank you!
Hey Sophie

Thanks for posting and signing up for your Auto Affiliate X software.

To answer your questions:

1. Yes, you are more than welcome to use your own squeeze page as long as it integrates with your GetResponse autoresponder so you can build your email list. I would suggest to test which would give you the best conversions though. (one of the AAX site designs or your own)

2. Indeed, the higher the quality of leads the more commission you will receive and increased bonus commission payments. We do extensive quality checks and if we notice that the quality of referrals from a particular affiliate are lower we will contact the affiliate and advice them to change their marketing methods to increase the quality.

Adfly has been working for some members, some have had significantly lower conversion rates to paid referrals. This might be due to advertising delivery coming from lower converting countries. Maybe the conversion to sign ups is good but conversion to commissions can be lower.

Hope it helps.

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th May 2012, 05:13 PM   #2242
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kendido View Post

Got Sign Ups. But Some Observations.

Hi Reno, thanks for everything. I discovered within 48 hours I already had 27 subscribers, but only 2 are credited (approved). Digging deeply I discovered that most of the subscribers are from the unapproved countries. My questions are these:

(1.) Since the advertising you're using is so effective, why not encourage us to focus more on that by subscribing?

(2.) What is the purpose of giving unapproved subscribers?Your system (advertising system) should filter them out since they're like wasted journey compensation wise?

(3.) I wanted to create channels so as monitor my ads but couldn't do it inspite of the fact that something like that is existing, can you help please?
Hey thanks for posting.

To answer your questions:

1. As I explained in the previous post, it all depends on where your traffic is coming from. Some members have had a good success with converting referrals coming through Adfly, others not so much. I'd suggest to try out a small campaign, which is the one we launch for you with your Elite membership bonus. Then your AAX Elite members panel you will have access to tutorials on list building and traffic generation methods which will help you further build your list.

2. All referrals generated with the AAX Elite referral program are initially going in "pending" status, then approved between the 1st - 7th of each month for the previous months activity. It's important to remember that your "subscribers" are not the same as your "referrals" generated with the AAX Elite referral program. Some of your subscribers may not continue to register for AAX but they may still be interested in a different quality and relevant offer you could promote to them and earn a commission.

3. Not exactly sure what you are referring to. Sub ID tracking of your ads? Email me for support reno [at] autoaffiliatex [dot] com.

Make it a great day!

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th May 2012, 10:52 PM   #2243
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hey i clicked the ''let me in now'' button.but I'm complete newbi .then i got stuck..and I'm from srilanka.
chagu505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th May 2012, 11:16 PM   #2244
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chagu505 View Post

hey i clicked the ''let me in now'' button.but I'm complete newbi .then i got stuck..and I'm from srilanka.
Hey thanks for signing up!

Once you create your free software account here, then access your Auto Affiliate X software and simply complete the 6 steps. There's a video tutorial at each step of the AAX software that will guide you through. Easy!

If you need any help support [at] autoaffiliatex [dot] com.

Cheers

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st May 2012, 02:44 PM   #2245
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Will there ever be more countries that have the $1.75 rate? I know you said English speaking countries but some of the countries that are not eligible do have lots of English speakers haha. Just wondering if the list will expand or be changed any time in the near future?
Jentage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st May 2012, 02:58 PM   #2246
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jentage View Post

Will there ever be more countries that have the $1.75 rate? I know you said English speaking countries but some of the countries that are not eligible do have lots of English speakers haha. Just wondering if the list will expand or be changed any time in the near future?
Maybe in the near future. We run increased commission promotions several times a month, however, English speaking countries tend to convert the best and are generally of better quality.

Cheers

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2012, 10:02 AM   #2247
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok thanks. I'm still wondering how I can modify my squeeze page to make it more attractive and updated lol. I'm not too great with Photoshop and I fear that my modifications to the squeeze page might mess with the getresponse web form that's on it. any really easy to use programs out there for this sort of thing?
Jentage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2012, 03:51 PM   #2248
Digital Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Reno Van Boven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 737
Thanks: 1,630
Thanked 467 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jentage View Post

Ok thanks. I'm still wondering how I can modify my squeeze page to make it more attractive and updated lol. I'm not too great with Photoshop and I fear that my modifications to the squeeze page might mess with the getresponse web form that's on it. any really easy to use programs out there for this sort of thing?
Kompozer is a great free web design tool which you could use for editing the HTML files of your site.

Have you tried all 4 designs of the AAX software? Some could convert better than others. Which is what it's all about.

Cheers

Reno
Reno Van Boven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2012, 07:07 PM   #2249
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 110
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reno - I tried to PM you but didnt realise that site regulations were 50 posts before the PM system is allowed. Anyway, I'll copy that PM into this thread, in the hope you see it and reply. Thanks.

Hello there.
Im quite a new member - which is to say I only joined today. Although I have read around the site as much as possible over the last couple of months. Anyway, one of the first and most interesting threads i've always found is your 'free website' lead thread.

I just have a few questions about it personally and was hoping you'd be able to help me a little.

Just before I do, i'd like to explain a little about myself. Im a 21 year Law Student from the UK, im currently taking a gap year until September 2013 to take a break from the work. In that time im hoping to earn a wage to provide myself enough money to buy and keep a car running. Since the economy in the UK (and worldwide) is currently in such a recession im having a hard time finding a job that can provide me with the money demands suggested as above.

Im a relative money making newbie, although. In the last 5 weeks, I have created my own youtube channel, with links to my blogspot site (of which i have 2 blogs), the channel has amassed 17,000 video views and my blogs have around 3,000 views (they are only a week old). However im having problems actually finding a cuttind edge niche that can provide me with downloads.

This is where your site comes in.

Here are the questions I have anyway.

1. I got to step 5 tonight, but dont have any money on my card to pay for the monthly subscription. Is there any other payment format - paypal for example?

2. Regarding the subscription. I noticed the first block was £12, for 1,000 subscriptions. Is that 1,000 suscriptions per month or per year and by subscriptions does that mean 'people allowed to join in that time period'.

3. Lastly im just wondering how the finalised product works. Here's what i was thinking in my head? That after step 6, I have my own website page thats I then have to advertise. Every person that signs up to my website then has access to my website (I dont pay them anything) but I get paid $1.00-$2.00 per person signing up?


Apologies, for rather suddenly springing this upon you with such a long content. I can already imagine your opinion 'ahh a newbie has logged in for the first time and wants to worm free information out of me' well just to comfort you a little, Im a genuine, hard-working young man, 1 year off a full Law Degree at a large English University, I have 10+ hours spare per day until September 2013 and am willing to put literally everything into this.

Kind Regards,
MrJackBauer
(Chris).

I can provide links to my sites and so on for your investigation if needs be.
MrJackBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrJackBauer For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jun 2012, 07:57 PM   #2250
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MrJackBauer View Post

Reno - I tried to PM you but didnt realise that site regulations were 50 posts before the PM system is allowed. Anyway, I'll copy that PM into this thread, in the hope you see it and reply. Thanks.

Hello there.
Im quite a new member - which is to say I only joined today. Although I have read around the site as much as possible over the last couple of months. Anyway, one of the first and most interesting threads i've always found is your 'free website' lead thread.

I just have a few questions about it personally and was hoping you'd be able to help me a little.

Just before I do, i'd like to explain a little about myself. Im a 21 year Law Student from the UK, im currently taking a gap year until September 2013 to take a break from the work. In that time im hoping to earn a wage to provide myself enough money to buy and keep a car running. Since the economy in the UK (and worldwide) is currently in such a recession im having a hard time finding a job that can provide me with the money demands suggested as above.

Im a relative money making newbie, although. In the last 5 weeks, I have created my own youtube channel, with links to my blogspot site (of which i have 2 blogs), the channel has amassed 17,000 video views and my blogs have around 3,000 views (they are only a week old). However im having problems actually finding a cuttind edge niche that can provide me with downloads.

This is where your site comes in.

Here are the questions I have anyway.

1. I got to step 5 tonight, but dont have any money on my card to pay for the monthly subscription. Is there any other payment format - paypal for example?

2. Regarding the subscription. I noticed the first block was £12, for 1,000 subscriptions. Is that 1,000 suscriptions per month or per year and by subscriptions does that mean 'people allowed to join in that time period'.

3. Lastly im just wondering how the finalised product works. Here's what i was thinking in my head? That after step 6, I have my own website page thats I then have to advertise. Every person that signs up to my website then has access to my website (I dont pay them anything) but I get paid $1.00-$2.00 per person signing up?


Apologies, for rather suddenly springing this upon you with such a long content. I can already imagine your opinion 'ahh a newbie has logged in for the first time and wants to worm free information out of me' well just to comfort you a little, Im a genuine, hard-working young man, 1 year off a full Law Degree at a large English University, I have 10+ hours spare per day until September 2013 and am willing to put literally everything into this.

Kind Regards,
MrJackBauer
(Chris).

I can provide links to my sites and so on for your investigation if needs be.
well I'll try to help out hm.

2) 1,000 subscriptions = 1,000 people total (maximum). If you want more subscribers, you will have to upgrade your getresponse account. You have the option to delete inactive subscribers I believe. And to clarify, no your list does not increase by 1000 per month. When you pay for the 1000 subscriber plan, that's what you get.


3) Basically, you'll have your own AAX website. Your job is to drive traffic to it and promote the AAX software. Reno will also set up an AAX site for you as a subdomain and launch a campaign for you. You'll get around 15~20 subscribers within the first 3 days or so. Just because they subscribe does not mean they will opt-in/confirm their email.

And this is how the commission process works. [Visitor] comes to your AAX site. [Visitor] enters in Name & E-mail Address into the GetResponse web form. After that, [Visitor] will be referred to the AAX Sign Up page. Similar to previous page, [Visitor] will enter in Name & Email Address. Now, this is the part where you earn your commission. [Visitor] will check his/her e-mail and click the confirmation link. Bingo. You just earned a commission on a free sign-up. Now sometimes, people either forget to confirm their e-mail or simply decide not to continue with it. High quality traffic though usually produces high quality conversions/leads/results. So try getting traffic from the countries that Reno encourages like USA/CA/UK/AU. The current rate right now for these countries is $1.75 which is pretty awesome. I still love the $2.00 commission back during the Christmas holidays hehehe.

And yes, you must NOT pay your subscribers anything because that will count as incentive traffic which is not allowed in the AAX program.

Good luck dude.
Jentage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jentage For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
breakthrough, building, growing, list, make, money, software

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:39 PM.