Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warrior Special Offers (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/)
-   -   (Newbies Love This) How Would You Like a Simple Software That Generates Pay Per Lead Commissions? (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/321049-newbies-love-how-would-you-like-simple-software-generates-pay-per-lead-commissions.html)

Reno Van Boven 31st July 2012 08:22 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HOTBALLSJOHNSON (Post 6712806)
It is proverb2001

Thanks. I'm actually in the process of setting you up right now. Apologies for the 15 minutes delay ;)

You'll receive an email from me shortly.

Best,

Reno

Tronix 31st July 2012 10:41 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Gonna give it a try, thanks for the free WSO.

Reno Van Boven 31st July 2012 10:41 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellatraxx (Post 6713316)
this is looking good man!! sent PM

Thanks buddy, I just sent you a reply pm. :)

Cheers

Reno

ahmar2 5th August 2012 01:30 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
IS there any other way to get paid from your system besides Paypal?
Thanks

Reno Van Boven 5th August 2012 02:04 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmar2 (Post 6736873)
IS there any other way to get paid from your system besides Paypal?
Thanks

Yep, Payza (Alertpay) is also available. :)

5StringAssassin 5th August 2012 05:44 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Thanks Reno! I'm a newb here, but I dove right in and setup my site today. I just checked my email and saw that I got my very first subscriber! Woohoo!

Reno Van Boven 5th August 2012 06:49 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 5StringAssassin (Post 6740132)
Thanks Reno! I'm a newb here, but I dove right in and setup my site today. I just checked my email and saw that I got my very first subscriber! Woohoo!

Awesome! Great to have you aboard!

Did you claim your Elite membership bonus in step 5 of the AAX software?

If you have, I will set up everything (including a promo campaign) over the next few hours. :)

Cheers,

Reno

TchrTughtr2 6th August 2012 02:33 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Reno,

Just waiting on you to acrivate my 'elite membership'

Ticket ID: BSW-562-58971
Subject: ACTIVATE MY ELITE MEMBERSHIP BONUS NOW
Department: Bonus - AAX


Thanks,
Robert




5StringAssassin 6th August 2012 04:59 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reno X (Post 6740350)
Awesome! Great to have you aboard!

Did you claim your Elite membership bonus in step 5 of the AAX software?

If you have, I will set up everything (including a promo campaign) over the next few hours. :)

Cheers,

Reno

Yes I did. I hope I did everything correctly. Please let me know if I need to do anything else. Thanks again!!

Reno Van Boven 6th August 2012 09:40 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TchrTughtr2 (Post 6745393)
Reno,

Just waiting on you to acrivate my 'elite membership'

Ticket ID: BSW-562-58971
Subject: ACTIVATE MY ELITE MEMBERSHIP BONUS NOW
Department: Bonus - AAX


Thanks,
Robert




Hi Robert, apologies for the delay. We've been having experiencing some database errors in our help desk which has caused a back log of support emails.

We'll set everything up for you as soon as possible. (within the next 1-2 hours)

Thanks so much for your patience!

Reno

Reno Van Boven 6th August 2012 09:41 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 5StringAssassin (Post 6746029)
Yes I did. I hope I did everything correctly. Please let me know if I need to do anything else. Thanks again!!

Apologies for the delay, I will set everything up for you over the next 1-2 hours. :)

Weezel 6th August 2012 10:54 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Hi Reno

I am very exciting to start with this software. :) My site is up and running but unfortunately still waiting for the membership.

Could you please assist me?

Ticket ID: GGX-917-54346

Regards,

Jentage 6th August 2012 11:02 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
I guess commission payments will be a bit delayed today due to the database errors? If so, that's okay. :)

And welcome to the new AAX members.

Reno Van Boven 7th August 2012 12:00 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jentage (Post 6747438)
I guess commission payments will be a bit delayed today due to the database errors? If so, that's okay. :)

And welcome to the new AAX members.

Small delay indeed, payments will go out first thing tomorrow morning if not late tonight. A few hours later than the 7th ;)

Cheers,

Reno

Reno Van Boven 7th August 2012 12:02 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Weezel (Post 6747417)
Hi Reno

I am very exciting to start with this software. :) My site is up and running but unfortunately still waiting for the membership.

Could you please assist me?

Ticket ID: GGX-917-54346

Regards,

I'm just in the middle of setting everything up for you. Apologies for the delay!

You'll receive an email from me shortly. :)

Cheers,

Reno

Reno Van Boven 7th August 2012 12:11 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Weezel (Post 6747417)
Hi Reno

I am very exciting to start with this software. :) My site is up and running but unfortunately still waiting for the membership.

Could you please assist me?

Ticket ID: GGX-917-54346

Regards,


All set up for you and I have just sent you a confirmation email with all the details.

Thanks again for signing up and claiming your Elite membership bonus. Great to have you aboard! :)

-- Reno

rmolina88 7th August 2012 09:48 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Just got another payment. Thanks Reno! :)

Reno Van Boven 7th August 2012 09:53 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rmolina88 (Post 6753397)
Just got another payment. Thanks Reno! :)

You're welcome! Thanks for participating with Auto Affiliate X and the Elite referral program. And for generating quality referrals.

With these quality referrals, we can offer another bonus payment for you next payout. ;)

Cheers,

Reno

evolution152 8th August 2012 01:33 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Hi Reno X

I am very excited to start this software and i have already got my site up running but i am still waiting for my membership could you please assist me thanks :)

Ticket ID: RAE-883-48829

Reno Van Boven 8th August 2012 02:50 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by evolution152 (Post 6754207)
Hi Reno X

I am very excited to start this software and i have already got my site up running but i am still waiting for my membership could you please assist me thanks :)

Ticket ID: RAE-883-48829


Awesome, great to have you aboard!

We'll set everything up for you within 24 hours.

Cheers,

Reno

Jentage 8th August 2012 07:20 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Suppose I'll wait for my new payment today hehe. Thanks again Reno!

Reno Van Boven 8th August 2012 05:02 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jentage (Post 6755663)
Suppose I'll wait for my new payment today hehe. Thanks again Reno!

There are some issues with our accounting system, should be resolved soon. :)

Jentage 8th August 2012 06:59 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reno X (Post 6758772)
There are some issues with our accounting system, should be resolved soon. :)

Ah okay. I was trying to log into the elite members panel but it wouldn't let me. I guess it's still being worked on.

imda123 9th August 2012 02:53 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Reno ,are we allowed to buy traffic packages in order to make leads?

Reno Van Boven 9th August 2012 04:28 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by imda123 (Post 6761062)
Reno ,are we allowed to buy traffic packages in order to make leads?

I'm suspecting that you are the same person as Jentage?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jentage (Post 6759208)
Ah okay. I was trying to log into the elite members panel but it wouldn't let me. I guess it's still being worked on.

You, Imda123 have been banned from our program last year for fraud. A few hours ago, Jentage (Jensen Vu) was also banned for the exact same reason. Generating fraudulent referrals on our referral program.

You, Imda123 have not posted anything on this forum for over 4 months. And just now when Jentage got banned for fraud, you are posting if you are allowed to buy traffic packages?

That was exactly the same answer today we've received from Jentage, mentioning the same traffic methods when we requested further information on the fraudulent referrals.

You are both fraudsters and are both banned from our Elite referral program.

There are MANY ways of making honest money online instead of conducting fraudulent activity. You need to sort your self out and direct yourself onto an honest success path instead of ripping people off.

-- Reno

evolution152 9th August 2012 05:38 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Hi Reno X

I have completed the 6 steps and it has been more than 24 hours and i still did not received my Elite membership bonus could you please assist me thx :)

Ticket ID: RAE-883-48829
Subject: Claim Your Free AAX Elite Membership Bonus [#499]
Department: Bonus - AAX
Type: Issue
Status: Open
Priority: High

dayday247 9th August 2012 08:22 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
anyone gt results, plz state in detail

Reno Van Boven 9th August 2012 04:50 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dayday247 (Post 6762754)
anyone gt results, plz state in detail

Hi, thanks for posting.

You can see peoples results here in this thread, just browse through or look at the reviews at the top of page 1.

If you need any help with anything, let me know.

Cheers,

Reno

Reno Van Boven 9th August 2012 05:17 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by evolution152 (Post 6761877)
Hi Reno X

I have completed the 6 steps and it has been more than 24 hours and i still did not received my Elite membership bonus could you please assist me thx :)

Ticket ID: RAE-883-48829
Subject: Claim Your Free AAX Elite Membership Bonus [#499]
Department: Bonus - AAX
Type: Issue
Status: Open
Priority: High

Hi thanks so much for signing up!

Im just about to set everything up for you, apologies for the short delay.

Cheers,

Reno

Reno Van Boven 9th August 2012 07:18 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by evolution152 (Post 6761877)
Hi Reno X

I have completed the 6 steps and it has been more than 24 hours and i still did not received my Elite membership bonus could you please assist me thx :)

Ticket ID: RAE-883-48829
Subject: Claim Your Free AAX Elite Membership Bonus [#499]
Department: Bonus - AAX
Type: Issue
Status: Open
Priority: High

I just sent you an email with all the details. You've been fully set up. :)

Thanks so much for your patience.

Best,

Reno

evolution152 11th August 2012 12:04 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Hi Reno X

Thanks for the help. I am now inside the Elite Membership area.

Just some question to ask what are the ways to make money with my Elite Membership?

Sorry to ask this question as i am quite new to WSO.

Reno Van Boven 11th August 2012 12:25 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by evolution152 (Post 6774445)
Hi Reno X

Thanks for the help. I am now inside the Elite Membership area.

Just some question to ask what are the ways to make money with my Elite Membership?

Sorry to ask this question as i am quite new to WSO.

Basically, it's all about building your email list with your AAX website and earning money right away for those subscribers you refer back to us with our Elite referral program. I've set everything up for you so that your email list building will make you money right away.

Second income stream, once you start building your email list you can promote other quality products/services to your list as an affiliate and earn additional commissions.

Does that answer your questions?

Email me any time you have further questions reno [at] autoaffiliatex [dot] com.

Cheers,

Reno

AffilioKing 11th August 2012 10:56 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Is there a way to claim the elite membership without setting up a new GetResponse account? It's just because I already have one and I want to use my existing campaign with this software.

Reno Van Boven 11th August 2012 06:35 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AffilioKing (Post 6776790)
Is there a way to claim the elite membership without setting up a new GetResponse account? It's just because I already have one and I want to use my existing campaign with this software.

Please email me at reno [at] autoaffiliatex [dot] com. :)

evolution152 12th August 2012 01:40 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Hi Reno X

Thanks for the reply

Just one more question to ask can i use Getresponse Getsubscribers for AXX campaigns?

thomasburke 12th August 2012 02:39 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Thanks for another timely commission check Reno X.

Reno Van Boven 12th August 2012 02:51 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by evolution152 (Post 6779930)
Hi Reno X

Thanks for the reply

Just one more question to ask can i use Getresponse Getsubscribers for AXX campaigns?

Yes you can. With GetSubscribers you're not "buying" leads but getting people to optin to your offer. Offering incentives to people for signing up as a referral with our Elite referral program is strictly prohibited.

Cheers

Reno

Reno Van Boven 12th August 2012 02:52 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thomasburke (Post 6780070)
Thanks for another timely commission check Reno X.

Thanks for taking the time to post Thomas! Much appreciated. :)

Cheers,

Reno

bmb83 12th August 2012 11:01 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
still waiting for my elite membership access:

Ticket ID: HJO-372-50610
Subject: Claim Your Free AAX Elite Membership Bonus [#514]
Department: Bonus - AAX
Type: Issue
Status: Open
Priority: High

Reno Van Boven 12th August 2012 12:44 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bmb83 (Post 6781731)
still waiting for my elite membership access:

Ticket ID: HJO-372-50610
Subject: Claim Your Free AAX Elite Membership Bonus [#514]
Department: Bonus - AAX
Type: Issue
Status: Open
Priority: High

Thanks for signing up and claiming your Elite membership bonus.

We'll set everything up for you this morning. I'll email you when setup has been completed.

Cheers

Reno

webcompras 13th August 2012 06:47 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
All I have to do is to say thank you Reno. You are "the man". For the first time I found something on the Internet that actually delivers what it advertises. Now I'm making money and growing my list!

Reno Van Boven 13th August 2012 07:11 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by webcompras (Post 6790248)
All I have to do is to say thank you Reno. You are "the man". For the first time I found something on the Internet that actually delivers what it advertises. Now I'm making money and growing my list!

Thanks so much for posting your review/feedback, much appreciated! :)

Please do let me know any time you need help with anything.

Cheers,

Reno

MrJackBauer 14th August 2012 07:25 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Hi again Reno - its been a few weeks. Just wondering whether Alert Pay is now sorted as a payment option?

mitchmelkonian 14th August 2012 11:20 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Seriously good stuff!!! Thanks a ton for this free share!!!!

Reno Van Boven 14th August 2012 01:36 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrJackBauer (Post 6793055)
Hi again Reno - its been a few weeks. Just wondering whether Alert Pay is now sorted as a payment option?

Hi Chris, yes it is. I'll get this option added to the payout section in the Elite members panel as well.

Thanks for reminding me ;)

Cheers

Reno

Reno Van Boven 14th August 2012 01:37 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mitchmelkonian (Post 6794418)
Seriously good stuff!!! Thanks a ton for this free share!!!!

Thanks for the feedback and please do let me know if you need any help setting up.

-- Reno

MrJackBauer 15th August 2012 12:22 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Hi Reno - I have my own internet forum now. Im wondering if that makes any difference for me personally in the process of setting it up?

Reno Van Boven 15th August 2012 03:23 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrJackBauer (Post 6801793)
Hi Reno - I have my own internet forum now. Im wondering if that makes any difference for me personally in the process of setting it up?

Setting up your AAX system?

MrJackBauer 16th August 2012 07:12 AM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Just in general, im wondering if it makes any difference at all in the process.

Reno Van Boven 16th August 2012 04:17 PM

Re: FREE! No Tricks, No BS - Just an Easy 5 Click Software That Makes You Money Fast! (Newbie Friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrJackBauer (Post 6806933)
Just in general, im wondering if it makes any difference at all in the process.

No, I don't think so.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:23 AM.