Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 13th Feb 2011, 09:54 AM   #151
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 276
Thanks: 337
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by falcon_warrior View Post

Hello There

I must say you have written a rather convincing salesletter that prompted me to get a minisite (havent got a WSO in ages :-p). My reference number is 73876760E9705682F. I sent you an email with a title "Regarding My Minisite Order" with a request for certain specifics, hope you dont mind

Regards
Nicholas
Greetings Falcon!.....

Why thank you for the complements!
We have replied to your email already...thanks again!

Isaiah
Isaiah is offline  
Unread 13th Feb 2011, 11:32 AM   #152
HyperActive Warrior
 
stew1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Newcastle,ON , Canada.
Posts: 138
Thanks: 70
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

HI

I would like to see some samples as well.

Thank you
stew1111 is offline  
Unread 13th Feb 2011, 11:50 AM   #153
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Carlos Acosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: San Francisco, California
Posts: 141
Thanks: 3
Thanked 32 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by carlcoast2 View Post

Just sent you a PM for 10 sites purchase
Before we finalize, pls send us a PM.....Sample of a local mini-site, it can be any niche.
Once we receive and approve format, we will place our order.
Carlos Acosta is offline  
Unread 13th Feb 2011, 12:26 PM   #154
HyperActive Warrior
Registered Member
 
Jerry Tellier's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 153
Thanks: 51
Thanked 52 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isaiah,

Made a purchase, here is my receipt:Transaction ID: 8EL79138C2594202H

Also sent you another email with a couple of questions.

cheers,
Jerry Tellier is offline  
Unread 13th Feb 2011, 03:01 PM   #155
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: miami,fl
Posts: 455
Thanks: 84
Thanked 79 Times in 64 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

can you send me some sample please
baby_butler2002 is offline  
Unread 13th Feb 2011, 09:18 PM   #156
Truth Seeker
War Room Member
 
polrbearz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 205
Thanks: 68
Thanked 43 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi:

I'm doing this on faith--took the plunge I may kick myself later for this but being a newbie I just don't know enough about how all of this works to have the guts to get the 10-site package. I have so many other things in formative stages that I might not be able to do justice to the process from my end.

I went for the 3-site package. We are looking to learn as we go. In working with you, we will learn more not only about how you work but how it fits in with what we are trying to do. If things work out as planned, we would have no trouble paying full price in the future, one site at at time

I will PM you our transaction ID.
polrbearz is offline  
Unread 13th Feb 2011, 10:14 PM   #157
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 276
Thanks: 337
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by stew1111 View Post

HI

I would like to see some samples as well.

Thank you
Ok sending you PM Stew...thanks!

Originally Posted by carlcoast2 View Post

Before we finalize, pls send us a PM.....Sample of a local mini-site, it can be any niche.
Once we receive and approve format, we will place our order.
Sending you PM Carl...thanks!

Originally Posted by Jerry Tellier View Post

Hi Isaiah,

Made a purchase, here is my receipt:Transaction ID: 8EL79138C2594202H

Also sent you another email with a couple of questions.

cheers,
Hey Jerry..thanks so much for the order!
I'll email you back...

Originally Posted by baby_butler2002 View Post

can you send me some sample please
Will send PM Butler..thanks!
Originally Posted by polrbearz View Post

Hi:

I'm doing this on faith--took the plunge I may kick myself later for this but being a newbie I just don't know enough about how all of this works to have the guts to get the 10-site package. I have so many other things in formative stages that I might not be able to do justice to the process from my end.

I went for the 3-site package. We are looking to learn as we go. In working with you, we will learn more not only about how you work but how it fits in with what we are trying to do. If things work out as planned, we would have no trouble paying full price in the future, one site at at time

I will PM you our transaction ID.
Fantastic thanks Bearz!
I'm sure you won't regret it...I always say go with the first voice you hear
Isaiah is offline  
Unread 13th Feb 2011, 10:41 PM   #158
Banned
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 86
Thanks: 15
Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

purchased. transaction ID: 1H367143TL930111W
can't send PM, please send sample and further instruction to
rhoody@philippinen-tauchen.com

cheers
Rhoody is offline  
Unread 13th Feb 2011, 11:56 PM   #159
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 276
Thanks: 337
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Rhoody View Post

purchased. transaction ID: 1H367143TL930111W
can't send PM, please send sample and further instruction to
rhoody@philippinen-tauchen.com

cheers
Ok thanks..we got it! We will send list of domain names to choose from in 24-48 hours..thanks for your purchase!
Isaiah is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 01:21 AM   #160
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
feysal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 88
Thanks: 4
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just place an order... :-)
feysal is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 02:42 AM   #161
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 230
Thanks: 25
Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi Quantump,

I still haven't received ur PM.. Please send me the details, I would like this thing started soon..

Thanks
andy_amyd is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 02:58 AM   #162
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 276
Thanks: 337
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by feysal View Post

Just place an order... :-)
We got it..thanks so much!
Originally Posted by andy_amyd View Post

hi Quantump,

I still haven't received ur PM.. Please send me the details, I would like this thing started soon..

Thanks
Sending you one now..thanks!
Isaiah is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 03:20 AM   #163
Active Warrior
 
krish21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 57
Thanks: 9
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi quantump,

I'm trying to pay using my debit card, but it is not accepting. What to do?

Thanks,
krish21
krish21 is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 03:27 AM   #164
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 276
Thanks: 337
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by krish21 View Post

Hi quantump,

I'm trying to pay using my debit card, but it is not accepting. What to do?

Thanks,
krish21
Greetings Krish..not sure what's going on...other payments have just gone through...

You can email me here and we will try to figure it out: info@minisitebuzz.com

Thanks!
Isaiah is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 03:50 AM   #165
Active Warrior
 
krish21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 57
Thanks: 9
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi quantump,

Just now sent you a mail to info@minisitebuzz.com.

Thanks,
Krish21
krish21 is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 03:52 AM   #166
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 276
Thanks: 337
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by krish21 View Post

Hi quantump,

Just now sent you a mail to info@minisitebuzz.com.

Thanks,
Krish21
Got it thanks!
Isaiah is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 05:02 AM   #167
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 145
Thanks: 7
Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can you pm me some samples please.

Thanks.
NicheHound is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 07:06 AM   #168
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 135
Thanks: 12
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Are the articles original or some spun version as one of your clients claimed to be?
radoslaw is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 09:16 AM   #169
Madmack
 
madmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: UAE (originally from NZ)
Posts: 103
Thanks: 25
Thanked 32 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Brilliant communication with Isaiah who has been very helpful answering all my questions !
Looking forward to getting my 3 minisites up and running very soon.
Thanks a bunch,
Jenny
madmack is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 09:27 AM   #170
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 17
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased yesterday. Transaction ID: 0C3360979C622093L

Thanks,
Bob
Dun835 is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 12:47 PM   #171
Abundant Warrior
War Room Member
 
bobbydiraag's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 393
Thanks: 76
Thanked 160 Times in 146 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I wanted to know if your sites will get to page 1 and when??
Also, is there anything for me to do other than get domain+hosting??
I am thinking of purchasing say 4 sites a month and building a long relationship..But I would prefer a passive income or maybe not too much to do as I work very bad shift hours..
Also will these sites be mine..I want to just leave them on page 1 so they eran forever..Or maybe you could help me tweak them in the future to help them stick..as I mentioned, I am looking for a long term relationship with you guys..

Hope to hear from you soon..
bobbydiraag is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 01:41 PM   #172
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 94
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

PM sent...I'm interested in seeing some samples of sites that are non-Adsense sites.
shizah is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 03:35 PM   #173
HyperActive Warrior
 
musiclyons's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: LA
Posts: 135
Thanks: 73
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Your offer looks very good. Can you send me a couple of sample sites you have built. I am a serious buyer.
musiclyons is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 03:51 PM   #174
Still Learning
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 87
Thanks: 8
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Purchased on the 12th Feb, paypal transaction 3X687781CW487674J but
haven't received any email yet.

Please confirm you received it

Thanks
Andy
AndyL is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 03:52 PM   #175
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Web Junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Miami Beach, Florida, USA.
Posts: 212
Thanks: 255
Thanked 95 Times in 44 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can you please pm me a sample? I'm interested in ordering.
Web Junkie is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 09:09 PM   #176
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I know this may be a hard question to answer but if I were to buy 100 sites roughly how much $ could be streaming in say about 6-8 months from now? I have built myself a backlinking machine and just got a new JOB (happy and sad) so my time will be limited going forward building my own puppies but I have the bucks to purchase tons of these. I have a monthly income # I need to have by year end. You can PM me if you'd like. I can pick the niches and do kywd research with MS...Thanks!
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 10:52 PM   #177
Peaceful Warrior
War Room Member
 
mikengo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 332
Thanks: 55
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Samples please. Looks like I missed the weekend special :-(
mikengo is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2011, 11:30 PM   #178
Hooked on Gansbaai
War Room Member
 
theimdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: here, and everywhere
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 79
Thanked 164 Times in 144 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
The one site you send me bedroomwalllights.com when I search the terms "bedroom wall lights" and "bedroomwalllights" it is nowhere to be find.

I also see your have permalinks switched off making the pages not search engine friendly

You mention this is a custom theme but it is a artisteer theme which is not custom

Care to explain?
theimdude is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 12:20 AM   #179
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 276
Thanks: 337
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by theimdude View Post

Hi,
The one site you send me bedroomwalllights.com when I search the terms "bedroom wall lights" and "bedroomwalllights" it is nowhere to be find.

I also see your have permalinks switched off making the pages not search engine friendly

You mention this is a custom theme but it is a artisteer theme which is not custom

Care to explain?
Greetings..thanks for your comments...
bedroom wall lights is position #2 on the first page of Google..I
Here's a screenshot..I"m searching from usa..perhaps you results are from
another country..




We always use a custom permalink on our site..agree google likes this .this one was on default..not sure why...all our clients are using a custom permalink structure though for sure.....even though it was on default...still ranked well though...

This theme is not found anywhere else online...we used aristeer to develop part of the theme...just as you can use frontpage or any other editor to build one...

Thanks for your thoughts!

Originally Posted by mikengo View Post

Samples please. Looks like I missed the weekend special :-(
Sending you samples Mike..Thanks!

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

I know this may be a hard question to answer but if I were to buy 100 sites roughly how much $ could be streaming in say about 6-8 months from now? I have built myself a backlinking machine and just got a new JOB (happy and sad) so my time will be limited going forward building my own puppies but I have the bucks to purchase tons of these. I have a monthly income # I need to have by year end. You can PM me if you'd like. I can pick the niches and do kywd research with MS...Thanks!
Greetings 925...I feel you about the new job...on one side your like...yes I have a job!..on the other side your like...ahhh crap...I hate this job! lol...
Most people feel so horrible at their job because they know their potential in this world...which is great...

Yes I will pm you...thanks!




Originally Posted by Web Junkie View Post

Can you please pm me a sample? I'm interested in ordering.
Will do Junkie..thanks!

Originally Posted by AndyL View Post

Purchased on the 12th Feb, paypal transaction 3X687781CW487674J but
haven't received any email yet.

Please confirm you received it

Thanks
Andy
Greetings Andy...we send domains to your paypal email...also check junk folder...if you have not received your domains...please email me here..I'll be sure to send them: info@minisitebuzz.com Thanks for your purchase!


Originally Posted by musiclyons View Post

Your offer looks very good. Can you send me a couple of sample sites you have built. I am a serious buyer.
Will send pm Music..thanks!

Originally Posted by shizah View Post

PM sent...I'm interested in seeing some samples of sites that are non-Adsense sites.
Sending PM Shizah!!

Originally Posted by cmmk11 View Post

I wanted to know if your sites will get to page 1 and when??
Also, is there anything for me to do other than get domain+hosting??
I am thinking of purchasing say 4 sites a month and building a long relationship..But I would prefer a passive income or maybe not too much to do as I work very bad shift hours..
Also will these sites be mine..I want to just leave them on page 1 so they eran forever..Or maybe you could help me tweak them in the future to help them stick..as I mentioned, I am looking for a long term relationship with you guys..

Hope to hear from you soon..
Sending you PM CMK..thanks for replying..!

Originally Posted by Dun835 View Post

I purchased yesterday. Transaction ID: 0C3360979C622093L

Thanks,
Bob
Fantastic Bob..thanks!

Originally Posted by madmack View Post

Brilliant communication with Isaiah who has been very helpful answering all my questions !
Looking forward to getting my 3 minisites up and running very soon.
Thanks a bunch,
Jenny
Hey Jenny...great talking to you as well...Jenny is in currently preparing to take over the world ..watch out for her

Originally Posted by radoslaw View Post

Hi,

Are the articles original or some spun version as one of your clients claimed to be?
These are certainly not spun....we have upgraded our writers...everything has always been unique...we pay to have all articles pass Copyscape Plagiarism Checker - Duplicate Content Detection Software 100% before we put them on our clients sites or ours....Google hates original content..that would not be beneficial to us..or our clients..He was claiming they might be spun...they are not though...thanks!

Originally Posted by NicheHound View Post

Can you pm me some samples please.

Thanks.
Sending you PM Hound..thanks!
Isaiah is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 02:45 AM   #180
Hooked on Gansbaai
War Room Member
 
theimdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: here, and everywhere
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 79
Thanked 164 Times in 144 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

bedroom wall lights - Google Search

Nowhere to be found on the first page

I see it has dropped to page 2 in only 5 days so not very sticky
theimdude is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 02:47 AM   #181
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 276
Thanks: 337
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by theimdude View Post

bedroom wall lights - Google Search

Nowhere to be found on the first page

Hey again IM!...indeed I see that...it's 1st result on 2nd page....it's new so Google is bouncing it around...it's usually 1st result on 1st pages or 1st result on second..thanks for checking again!

Isaiah
Isaiah is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 02:48 AM   #182
Active Warrior
 
krish21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 57
Thanks: 9
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi quantump,

Payment done for 3 mini sites. Sent you a mail with transaction id.

Thanks,
Krish21
krish21 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to krish21 For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 02:50 AM   #183
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 276
Thanks: 337
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by krish21 View Post

Hi quantump,

Payment done for 3 mini sites. Sent you a mail with transaction id.

Thanks,
Krish21
Ahh great Krish..glad it worked out! Thanks!
Isaiah is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 07:21 AM   #184
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

you guys can get SERPAttacks for free to see where your sites rank for keywords.
JunkYour925 is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JunkYour925 For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 07:23 AM   #185
Ric Bell
War Room Member
 
Chirpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 9
Thanks: 8
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi all - sounds great - anyone making any money from these sites?

Are there any specials available at the moment.
Chirpy is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 07:35 AM   #186
Work Smart Play Hard
War Room Member
 
JunkYour925's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Jersey USA
Posts: 220
Thanks: 55
Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by theimdude View Post

bedroom wall lights - Google Search

Nowhere to be found on the first page

I see it has dropped to page 2 in only 5 days so not very sticky
Google Dance

That will happen during the first two weeks or so of a NEW domain/site then it will stabilize.

Enjoy the ride! :p

Start building backlinks to it to cement it in place.
JunkYour925 is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 08:31 AM   #187
Warrior Master Reviewer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,781
Thanks: 207
Thanked 377 Times in 360 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

interested in looking at samples if you can PM me please
Oggyoi is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 08:56 AM   #188
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 137
Thanks: 102
Thanked 38 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What if we already have a couple of exact match domains that we want to use. Can you build on those?
CleanMountainLiving is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 12:18 PM   #189
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 276
Thanks: 337
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JunkYour925 View Post

Google Dance

That will happen during the first two weeks or so of a NEW domain/site then it will stabilize.

Enjoy the ride! :p

Start building backlinks to it to cement it in place.
Thats very true Junk!

Originally Posted by Chirpy View Post

Hi all - sounds great - anyone making any money from these sites?

Are there any specials available at the moment.
There are discounts on the first page of this thread..check them out.. they are cheaper than what's on the website..thanks!

Originally Posted by Oggyoi View Post

interested in looking at samples if you can PM me please
Will do Oggy...thanks!

Originally Posted by CleanMountainLiving View Post

What if we already have a couple of exact match domains that we want to use. Can you build on those?
Greetings...sure you can choose the domains..and we will build them..thanks!
Isaiah is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Isaiah For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 06:15 PM   #190
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 17
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi quantump,

I sent you an email. I purchased on the 13th but hadn't gotten anything yet.

Thanks,
Bob
Dun835 is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 09:11 PM   #191
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
runr01's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: ON, Canada.
Posts: 172
Thanks: 148
Thanked 30 Times in 27 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi:
Can you pm samples pls include one for local business, too.
Thanks
runr01 is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 10:23 PM   #192
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
feysal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 88
Thanks: 4
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

No reply from you yet after 48 hours??
feysal is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 10:35 PM   #193
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 276
Thanks: 337
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dun835 View Post

Hi quantump,

I sent you an email. I purchased on the 13th but hadn't gotten anything yet.

Thanks,
Bob
Greetings Bob!
Everyone that ordered on the 13th will get their domains today...thanks!

Originally Posted by runr01 View Post

Hi:
Can you pm samples pls include one for local business, too.
Thanks
Will send you pm run...thanks!

Originally Posted by feysal View Post

No reply from you yet after 48 hours??
Isaiah is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 10:39 PM   #194
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 276
Thanks: 337
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by feysal View Post

No reply from you yet after 48 hours??
Hey Feysal...all domains will be sent within two days...don't worry we take care of everyone!
Isaiah is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 11:22 PM   #195
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: On the Net
Posts: 508
Thanks: 479
Thanked 121 Times in 105 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I would like to see a sample... please PM me.

Thanks!
GautamSaha is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2011, 11:39 PM   #196
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 276
Thanks: 337
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GautamSaha View Post

I would like to see a sample... please PM me.

Thanks!
PMing you now thanks!!
Isaiah is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2011, 04:41 AM   #197
Ric Bell
War Room Member
 
Chirpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 9
Thanks: 8
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I live in Australia - and I have noticed that many such sites offer Amazon products which are either non compatible or over priced compared to Australian products.
Is this the case here and can you provide samples.

Thanks
Chirpy is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2011, 08:03 AM   #198
Nedseo
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: netherlands
Posts: 42
Thanks: 5
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I send you a Email to info@minisitebuzz.com

Please contact me,at my email vakantiereizenturkije@gmail.com

Greetings
Kris
from the Netherlands
Nedseo is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2011, 11:51 AM   #199
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Virginia, , USA.
Posts: 64
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

I have been looking to outsource site building for sometime now and was happy to run across your WSO. I want to start by purchasing one site from you now and then based on that will buy more in the future if it looks good.

I do not know how long you intend on running this great pricing, but I hope that this service you offer will continue in the near future.

If built right, I look at these sites as virtual real estate that people can monetize and sit on or sell for good profits. Either way it is a great offer.

millard
millardsc is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2011, 12:12 PM   #200
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 276
Thanks: 337
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Custom WordPress MiniSites...WEEKEND SPECIAL..Make $40-400 Monthly-See Proof of our Google Ranki
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Chirpy View Post

I live in Australia - and I have noticed that many such sites offer Amazon products which are either non compatible or over priced compared to Australian products.
Is this the case here and can you provide samples.

Thanks
Greetings..I'll pm you with some samples thanks Chirpy!

Originally Posted by Nedseo View Post

I send you a Email to info@minisitebuzz.com

Please contact me,at my email vakantiereizenturkije@gmail.com

Greetings
Kris
from the Netherlands
Will do Kris!

Originally Posted by millardsc View Post

Hello,

I have been looking to outsource site building for sometime now and was happy to run across your WSO. I want to start by purchasing one site from you now and then based on that will buy more in the future if it looks good.

I do not know how long you intend on running this great pricing, but I hope that this service you offer will continue in the near future.

If built right, I look at these sites as virtual real estate that people can monetize and sit on or sell for good profits. Either way it is a great offer.

millard
Fantastic thanks Millar!!
Isaiah is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
adsense, company, make, media, minisites, monthlyprivate, niche, public, selling, service, wordpress

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:13 AM.