Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 24th Mar 2011, 11:33 PM   #51
WP Plugin Developer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: SC, USA
Posts: 309
Thanks: 31
Thanked 245 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Free Niche Domain Research] Complete Tools & Training To Build Successful Niche Affiliate Websi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JTzor View Post

I'm stuck at work so I have not had time to read through the entire thread - what is the difference between your two Training Programs?

Thanks

- JT
Hi JT,

The Affiliate Training Program for $37 is only the niche research ebook and the 30 training lessons.

The Complete Training Package for $67 includes everything from the Affiliate Training Program plus my Wordpress plugin and research to find a good niche domain name.

Thanks for your interest,
Ryan
phpnetpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Apr 2011, 07:14 AM   #52
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 64
Thanks: 5
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [Free Niche Domain Research] Complete Tools & Training To Build Successful Niche Affiliate Websi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

very curious about the course. I'm in

Hope to find finally something that pulls the trigger!
You are right, until now I've just bumped into good/very good rehashed material.
Lack of information and thousands low quality not professional sites. Beside the fact that they look all the same...
The invasion of the CLONES!

I'm not an expert but I like to think out of the box, that's all.

Looking forward to read the course on the plane. I will let you know soon

P.S
Transaction ID: 5T513556NX039924U

Regards.
panmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Apr 2011, 09:33 AM   #53
I'm a Thousandaire
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: East Coast, US
Posts: 295
Thanks: 153
Thanked 47 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: Easily Build a Recurring Monthly Income - No Experience Needed - Work Smarter, Not Harder!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by KenThompson View Post

Hi,

I bought Ryan's complete affiliate marketing course about a week or two ago. ............ Regarding money back guarantees...

I would encourage Ryan to NOT offer one. This information is very solid, and if a person is serious about affiliate marketing and/or Amazon marketing, then you will not be unhappy with it.

There is no reason to want a refund.

By the way... Ryan has no clue or idea that I am writing this. ........
If the lack of a money back guarantee prevents anyone from buying this, then it is clearly your loss and not Ryan's.

Ken


Interesting Ken, and quite the review. Though it boggles my mind how you can propose that a seller NOT offer a money back guatantee MERELY because you were happy with what you bought, and you put it in bold !!

Your level of satisfaction just has nothing to do with the millions of other people who have been misled by countless sellers of crappy programs. And it has nothing to do with anyone else who finds the program unsatisfactory - for whatever reason

Guarantees should be offered because it is too too easy for anyone to put up something on the Internet with the pure intention of taking people's money. And the buyer does not know what is legitimate and what's not legitimate until the product arrives. Often it arrives with half-legitimacy.

If a seller has the fabulous, can't-lose, make money for dummies product that is advertised, then offer a guarantee. After all, if the seller wants the buyer to believe in him/her and send their hard-earned dollars for the unknown, then the seller should step up to the plate and give that guarantee. Sure, some will take advantage. That's people. Can't help that. Always has been - always will be. Offline and online. Macys expects a certain level of theft, so they cover that in their sale prices.

Frankly, any guarantee that makes me wait for months to have it honored make me say "hmmmm." Often, delayed guarantees are designed so that the buyer forgets all about it.
Izesta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Izesta For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Apr 2011, 10:17 AM   #54
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 64
Thanks: 5
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [Free Niche Domain Research] Complete Tools & Training To Build Successful Niche Affiliate Websi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ryan

I have bought the complete package but I haven't received then email with the link yet.
Any problem with the automatic delivery or i just need to wait that you do it manually?

Sorry for the rush but the plane is nearly there and I need to sync the kindle

Many thanks
panmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Apr 2011, 02:43 AM   #55
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 26
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Free Niche Domain Research] Complete Tools & Training To Build Successful Niche Affiliate Websi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mr Ryan,

I have the following questions for you

1. i want to know whether the barest minimum you refer to in your adcopy in the local or Global for the keyword phrase

2. In your training, are there any video included in the training too

I am interested to get your complete training so endeavor to response fast

thanks
John Daniel
jeteowo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Apr 2011, 08:20 AM   #56
WP Plugin Developer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: SC, USA
Posts: 309
Thanks: 31
Thanked 245 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Free Niche Domain Research] Complete Tools & Training To Build Successful Niche Affiliate Websi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi John,

I've answered your questions below.

1. I refer to the Global count for the keyword phrase, although I do still pay attention to the local number. Ultimately, where you live will change the local search count, since it will be based on your country. Depending on the niche, you may need to pay more attention to the local count. For example, many electronics on Amazon.com can only be shipped inside the USA. You would want to see a higher local count for niches like that (if you live in USA), unless you can promote products from more than one Amazon affiliate site. I try to set up all electronics sites to work from multiple Amazon sites so the ads can be targeted to the potential buyers.

2. Sorry, no video with the training. I've been thinking about making some videos for the training course, but it's just the ebooks for now.

Thanks for your interest,
Ryan




Originally Posted by jeteowo View Post

Hi Mr Ryan,

I have the following questions for you

1. i want to know whether the barest minimum you refer to in your adcopy in the local or Global for the keyword phrase

2. In your training, are there any video included in the training too

I am interested to get your complete training so endeavor to response fast

thanks
John Daniel
phpnetpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Apr 2011, 04:08 AM   #57
Information Overload
 
RuieVincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 82
Thanks: 4
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Complete Domain, Tools & Training - High Quality w/Rave Review
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

Can we promote CPA offers also using this program?
RuieVincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Apr 2011, 04:12 AM   #58
WP Plugin Developer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: SC, USA
Posts: 309
Thanks: 31
Thanked 245 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Complete Domain, Tools & Training - High Quality w/Rave Review
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RuieVincent View Post

Hi

Can we promote CPA offers also using this program?

Hi RuieVincent,

Yes, CPA offers would also work using my strategies. It can really be used for anything available through available programs, as long as there are search engine keywords available to target.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for your interest,
Ryan
phpnetpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Apr 2011, 04:32 PM   #59
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 132
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Complete Domain, Tools & Training - High Quality w/Rave Review
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What is the difference from the $37 training niche and the complete training for $67.
Can you explain the differences?

thanks.
Agent9986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Apr 2011, 05:11 PM   #60
WP Plugin Developer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: SC, USA
Posts: 309
Thanks: 31
Thanked 245 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Complete Domain, Tools & Training - High Quality w/Rave Review
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Agent9986 View Post

What is the difference from the $37 training niche and the complete training for $67.
Can you explain the differences?

thanks.
Hi Agent9986,

The $37 training only includes the training lessons, which is a 26 page ebook and also 30 training lessons (50,000+ words total).

The complete training for $67 includes the training lessons from the $37 package and it also includes my Wordpress plugin (AMZPS.com) and domain name research. For the domain research, I find a niche domain name for you to register that will be a good choice to make a new Amazon affiliate site.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions,

Ryan
phpnetpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Apr 2011, 10:28 PM   #61
WP Plugin Developer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: SC, USA
Posts: 309
Thanks: 31
Thanked 245 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Complete Domain, Tools & Training - High Quality w/Rave Review
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I had previously mentioned in this thread that my Product Style Wordpress advertising plugin was available at a special discount through my newsletter.

The plugin is launching on Clickbank today, so the special discount offer is no longer available. You can still get the plugin at the discount price by buying the Complete Training Package in this WSO for $67.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Ryan
phpnetpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2011, 03:13 PM   #62
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 45
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Complete Domain, Tools & Training - High Quality w/Rave Review
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi All,

I just wanted to say that I totally agree with Izesta regarding the money back guarantee issue. I personally bought too many low quality products starting from $5 to $2,000 for which I had to request a refund. I think last year I refunded 80% of products I bought, mostly because they were either below my expectations or the customer service was horrible. But, normally both. I also decided to buy only through Clickbank as this is the only place where you can shop with confidence, knowing that you can always get your money back.
I have had a very bad experience with PayPal recently, when they refused to side with me in my dispute with the seller, mainly because it was a digital download, which they consider "an intangible product", and therefore, their claims department won't even consider my claim, even though I was essentially right. They would only consider claims for physical products. So, if you make a lot of digital purchases via PayPal and think you are protected, think again.
Back to Ryan's guarantee for his Amazon lessons. I do think it's designed to never happen as it would be almost impossible for me to prove that I "correctly" followed all the steps. Any credit card company would tell you that this guarantee is too blurred to be taken seriously or worth the time to pursue. My credit card company have had hard time disputing purchases even when there was an explicit unconditional money back guarantee (on the surface, but not in the actual money back guarantee policy).
Anyway, I only purchased Ryan's Product Style plugin, which I am currently testing on 3 of my new websites. So, it still remains to be seen if it would make any difference, but I would be happy to come back here and report any success. I am also planning to use it on my 4th site with Commission Junction products.
What bothers me right now is that this plugin is still essentially a work in progress, and new updates are guaranteed monthly. However, you would only get those updates if you would purchase a monthly subscription plan for this plugin, which makes it almost twice as expensive. So, right now I am trying to prove to myself that this is indeed a terrific plugin and, therefore, I should pay for the updates. My customer service experience was initially great, but my last 3 e-mails were not answered, which only adds to my anxiety about my investment.

Guys, I would not be able to return your pms, but if you add your e-mail address, I would be happy to answer any questions.

Val
Val Kinsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2011, 11:40 PM   #63
WP Plugin Developer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: SC, USA
Posts: 309
Thanks: 31
Thanked 245 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Complete Domain, Tools & Training - High Quality w/Rave Review
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Val Kinsky View Post

Hi All,

I just wanted to say that I totally agree with Izesta regarding the money back guarantee issue. I personally bought too many low quality products starting from $5 to $2,000 for which I had to request a refund. I think last year I refunded 80% of products I bought, mostly because they were either below my expectations or the customer service was horrible. But, normally both. I also decided to buy only through Clickbank as this is the only place where you can shop with confidence, knowing that you can always get your money back.
I have had a very bad experience with PayPal recently, when they refused to side with me in my dispute with the seller, mainly because it was a digital download, which they consider "an intangible product", and therefore, their claims department won't even consider my claim, even though I was essentially right. They would only consider claims for physical products. So, if you make a lot of digital purchases via PayPal and think you are protected, think again.
Back to Ryan's guarantee for his Amazon lessons. I do think it's designed to never happen as it would be almost impossible for me to prove that I "correctly" followed all the steps. Any credit card company would tell you that this guarantee is too blurred to be taken seriously or worth the time to pursue. My credit card company have had hard time disputing purchases even when there was an explicit unconditional money back guarantee (on the surface, but not in the actual money back guarantee policy).
Anyway, I only purchased Ryan's Product Style plugin, which I am currently testing on 3 of my new websites. So, it still remains to be seen if it would make any difference, but I would be happy to come back here and report any success. I am also planning to use it on my 4th site with Commission Junction products.
What bothers me right now is that this plugin is still essentially a work in progress, and new updates are guaranteed monthly. However, you would only get those updates if you would purchase a monthly subscription plan for this plugin, which makes it almost twice as expensive. So, right now I am trying to prove to myself that this is indeed a terrific plugin and, therefore, I should pay for the updates. My customer service experience was initially great, but my last 3 e-mails were not answered, which only adds to my anxiety about my investment.

Guys, I would not be able to return your pms, but if you add your e-mail address, I would be happy to answer any questions.

Val

Hi Val,

I understand your concerns about the refund guarantee. It's definitely not a guarantee that a credit card company would back up, but it's also not designed to cheat people either.

The real point of my guarantee is that you're not going to fail if you actually build sites like I recommend. If you do build sites for a few months and are unable to make your money back from the training, then I truly have no problem refunding a payment.

The guarantee is meant to be something realistic that pretty much anybody can achieve. I would certainly expect people to be weary if I was promising hundreds or thousands of dollars, but I'm saying you're going to make at least $37 back from building four sites in six months. Four decent sites can really make much more than that in a single month but it's not something I will guarantee to anyone.

I really don't understand why you consider my plugin to be a work in progress just because I'm still releasing updates for it. I assure you, it's a complete plugin that could stop development at any time and do everything I say it will do. If I had just stopped after I first made the plugin, it would just work with Amazon and still have the same price tag.

I release updates for the plugin to continue adding new capabilities and to allow it to do more useful things for it's users. As a developer, I only have two options for this scenario. Most developers go for the option that will help them suck the most money from their customers and I can assure you that I have not picked that option. That option is to take new programming/material and to make a new product with it.

If I had adopted that strategy, I would have the following plugins already:
Amazon ad plugin
Clickbank ad plugin
Commission Junction ad Plugin
Comparison Chart Plugin
Buy Now Button Plugin

I easily could have made 5 different plugins with the same programming effort. Even with a $30 price tag each, that would be $150 to buy all five. Instead, the people who bought my original plugin paid $39 and have paid an extra $15 in upgrade fees to get all of those new developments. Obviously I am not going to work for free, but I always try to make my work as affordable as possible for others and I feel like I have done just that with this upgrade plan.

I'm not a big fan of having to defend my marketing methods, but I feel like I need to say something when someone else is speaking out against my methods in this manner. I truly feel like you may be misunderstanding what the upgrade program is really about - perhaps I should try to be more clear about that on my website. I think that I am one of the most revealing marketers around, so it catches me off-guard when I see something like this. I don't make promises that I can't keep and I refuse to say something about my own products that isn't true just to make a sale.

Concerning your customer service experience - I am glad that you found it to be initially great. I not only take a lot of pride in my products, but I also make myself available to my customers after a sale too. I almost always work 7 days a week, so people get email replies from me in a timely manner.

I would like to ask where you have contacted me the three times that you have not received replies, because this is definitely not normal. Plugin customers generally see one of two email addresses of mine. I just double checked both of these addresses and could not find any of these mails that you mention. There is a contact form on the plugin site that goes straight to one of those addresses. If you still have some questions, I am more than happy to answer them.

Ryan
phpnetpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2011, 11:18 AM   #64
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 45
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Complete Domain, Tools & Training - High Quality w/Rave Review
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

"Buy Now Button" plugin? Seriously?

I'd like to encourage everyone who is looking for a highly customizable Amazon plugin to give it a try. I was not "attacking" Ryan as he put it, nor did I say it was a bad plugin. I actually went out of my way trying to use it on as many sites of mine as I could. I did encounter technical issues, some of which were promptly resolved; however, some others were not responded to for 6 days. I am not sure why this caught Ryan "off guard".
One of my newest sites, which is only 5 days old, did make a sale on Amazon. I am not sure if it is the plugin or the fact that the site is on Google's page one. I need to see more sales before I would be able to report that this is indeed the plugin that seems to be bringing all the sales. It could have been just a random sale.
I use many cool plugins on my sites most of which are free, some are paid, and only this one comes with paid updates. I guess my biggest reservation is that I am not sure it will make a big difference. Because, if it does, then I will have no problem with monthly paid updates.
Val Kinsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2011, 01:27 AM   #65
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Complete Domain, Tools & Training - High Quality w/Rave Review
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ryan,
I am an absolute newbie to Internet marketing and I live in Canada, I do feel convinced from what I read on these threads that this is something I can see myself doing. (I dont mind spending a lot of time upfront to see my business grow into something a year or so from now)
Before I went ahead and bought your course i wanted to check if it would apply/work for someone from Canada. Can I setup a site/sites that would bring me business through amazon.com or do I only rely on amazon.ca (which I think is limiting, nothing like amazon.com)
I just joined this forum so I don't know how to PM you.

Thanks

zeekro
zeekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2011, 02:10 AM   #66
WP Plugin Developer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: SC, USA
Posts: 309
Thanks: 31
Thanked 245 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Complete Domain, Tools & Training - High Quality w/Rave Review
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by zeekro View Post

Hi Ryan,
I am an absolute newbie to Internet marketing and I live in Canada, I do feel convinced from what I read on these threads that this is something I can see myself doing. (I dont mind spending a lot of time upfront to see my business grow into something a year or so from now)
Before I went ahead and bought your course i wanted to check if it would apply/work for someone from Canada. Can I setup a site/sites that would bring me business through amazon.com or do I only rely on amazon.ca (which I think is limiting, nothing like amazon.com)
I just joined this forum so I don't know how to PM you.

Thanks

zeekro
Hi Zeekro,

You can choose to only promote through Amazon.com, even though you live in Canada. I live in the USA, but I also use the affiliate programs with Amazon.ca and Amazon.co.uk. Each affiliate program requires it's own registration, but most people just stick to Amazon.com. I use more than one on a site when I have traffic from non-USA countries and I'm promoting an Amazon.com product that only ships to USA customers. The Wordpress plugin that you'll receive if you choose to buy the complete package offers an easy way to display different ads to visitors based on their country.

I don't think you will be able to send me a PM on the forum - They restrict PMs here. If you do have some other questions, feel free to ask here.

Thanks for your interest,
Ryan
phpnetpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th May 2011, 03:51 PM   #67
wbd
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Complete Domain, Tools & Training - High Quality w/Rave Review
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

I do have few questions.

In the quick post you made here
http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-ppc-seo-discussion-forum/294342-how-find-niche-market-guide-finding-new-amazon-product-niche-markets.html you talk about free keyword research tools like Google, Google insights, etc.
Do you stick with these in the Only training ($ 37) / Complete training ($ 67), or you change to paid tools such as Micro Niche Finder, Market Samurai, etc.
Also, I totally understand that the plugins are optional, while you highly recommend them. Since I am running real low on budget, I´ll like to know my real possibilities of success without these plugins.
Are they only "time saving" plugins (which I would really like as I lack of time to do what I need) or they provide other benefits?
I guess another way of asking this would be how likely am I to lose good opportunities to convert visitors into buyers if I use the free Wordpress plugins opposed to your plugins. I would like the plugins, but my budget is real low and I am willing to do the hard work until I can afford the plugins.
Do you offer a free plugins list that could simulate what you have achieved with the ones you are selling?
Also I didn´t understand well about the monthly fees or updates. I guess I want to say: can I reuse your plugins for numerous sites, or I have to pay monthly subscriptions to keep them …somewhat as a Host Gator baby plan subscription?
Thank you

Last edited on 26th May 2011 at 03:53 PM. Reason: font was too small
wbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th May 2011, 04:23 PM   #68
WP Plugin Developer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: SC, USA
Posts: 309
Thanks: 31
Thanked 245 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Complete Domain, Tools & Training - High Quality w/Rave Review
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi wbd,

I do stick with free tools and site building methods. I started and maintained all of my own websites using free methods, so I teach others to do the same.

The plugin, Product Style (amzps.com), is something I have made as a time saver. Technically, you could do anything that my plugin can do without it, but it would require knowledge of HTML/CSS and possibly PHP/MYSQL programming knowledge as well (especially for country detection integration). I made it to save myself time when I make my own websites and also to give my trainees a way to duplicate my advertising methods as easily as possible.

I don't offer an alternative way to produce my advertising. There are free Amazon advertising plugins available, but I don't think any of them produce the styled advertising like mine. Personally, I started with those free plugins and never had a lot of success until I came up with my own technique for the ads. Basically, the free plugins will just produce simple advertising. A lot of people do use those things and convert sales, but I feel like the conversion rates are really low.

The plugin can be used on as many of your own websites as you want for the one-time price.

The monthly upgrade subscription is optional to receive updates of new features for the plugin. Regardless of your intentions with using the plugin, you really don't need the upgrade subscription as soon as you start because you start with the most recent version.

Also, I am probably going to be getting rid of the subscription plan in the next few weeks and changing it to a one-time, lifetime upgrade fee. I don't have exact details available for that yet, but a lifetime upgrade fee will probably be around $37 (about one year's worth of $3 per month fees). I will be sure to post information about that here and also contact existing customers personally when that change is made.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions for me.

Thanks for your interest,
Ryan







Originally Posted by wbd View Post

Hi

I do have few questions.

In the quick post you made here
http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-ppc-seo-discussion-forum/294342-how-find-niche-market-guide-finding-new-amazon-product-niche-markets.html you talk about free keyword research tools like Google, Google insights, etc.
Do you stick with these in the Only training ($ 37) / Complete training ($ 67), or you change to paid tools such as Micro Niche Finder, Market Samurai, etc.
Also, I totally understand that the plugins are optional, while you highly recommend them. Since I am running real low on budget, I´ll like to know my real possibilities of success without these plugins.
Are they only "time saving" plugins (which I would really like as I lack of time to do what I need) or they provide other benefits?
I guess another way of asking this would be how likely am I to lose good opportunities to convert visitors into buyers if I use the free Wordpress plugins opposed to your plugins. I would like the plugins, but my budget is real low and I am willing to do the hard work until I can afford the plugins.
Do you offer a free plugins list that could simulate what you have achieved with the ones you are selling?
Also I didn´t understand well about the monthly fees or updates. I guess I want to say: can I reuse your plugins for numerous sites, or I have to pay monthly subscriptions to keep them …somewhat as a Host Gator baby plan subscription?
Thank you
phpnetpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jul 2011, 11:51 AM   #69
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 96
Thanks: 22
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Earn A Recurring Monthly Income With Niche Affiliate Websites
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i'm quite new to internet marketing, and just recently learnt about putting up a site. would your product really make sense to those like me? thanks.
Taruru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jul 2011, 12:03 PM   #70
WP Plugin Developer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: SC, USA
Posts: 309
Thanks: 31
Thanked 245 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Earn A Recurring Monthly Income With Niche Affiliate Websites
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Taruru View Post

i'm quite new to internet marketing, and just recently learnt about putting up a site. would your product really make sense to those like me? thanks.
Hi Taruru,

My training lessons are fairly thorough with explaining a lot of things, so I do think they could be useful to you.

As far as being able to use the lessons to build affiliate websites, the main thing that I don't cover is basic instruction on using Wordpress. If you've already created a site with Wordpress before, you should be able to apply my lessons despite a lack of experience.

In general, I've tried to not address overly basic topics that should be easy to find information on with simple Google searches. In this regard, you should be able to do some minor research outside of the lessons to learn about some terms that I use that you may not be familiar with.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you for your interest,
Ryan
phpnetpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jul 2011, 12:04 PM   #71
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Earn A Recurring Monthly Income With Niche Affiliate Websites
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi phpnetpro,

I am new to this forum, like brand new. Just want to know if your training and methods will be as good with XsitePro2. i find WP not easy for a newbie and am more comfortable with XsitePro.

I am on your SuperTargeting list. :-)
The Raj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jul 2011, 02:04 PM   #72
WP Plugin Developer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: SC, USA
Posts: 309
Thanks: 31
Thanked 245 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Earn A Recurring Monthly Income With Niche Affiliate Websites
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by The Raj View Post

Hi phpnetpro,

I am new to this forum, like brand new. Just want to know if your training and methods will be as good with XsitePro2. i find WP not easy for a newbie and am more comfortable with XsitePro.

I am on your SuperTargeting list. :-)
Hi The Raj,

Although there are a couple of training lessons in the 30 lesson package that solely talk about some Wordpress features, I am also confident that my lessons can be applied to use with another CMS software, like XsitePro2 for example.

The only thing that XsitePro2 won't be able to do that I teach is using my Wordpress plugin for the affiliate advertising. While I find this to be a big time saver, the ads can still be created manually and inserted into any website.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for your interest,
Ryan
phpnetpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jul 2011, 10:21 AM   #73
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Earn A Recurring Monthly Income With Niche Affiliate Websites
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Ryan for your prompt reply.
I will be buying your product soon as a I get paid for a website I am doing for a friend using XSP.
The Raj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2011, 08:02 AM   #74
Warrior Member
 
Pambini's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Earn A Recurring Monthly Income With Niche Affiliate Websites
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ryan,

I just installed a Word Press blog(with Thesis theme). I only have a few pages and posts Would the Thesis format be a suitable base for following your Amazon affiliate strategy? I think I understand that you are saying when I post content to do it as a "page" rather than a "post", correct?

Thank you,

Pam
Pambini is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2011, 08:05 AM   #75
Jasa SEO
 
jasaseo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Earn A Recurring Monthly Income With Niche Affiliate Websites
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

thank you for the explanation .. I really can learn from here
jasaseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Sep 2011, 07:27 AM   #76
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rsmb99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: India
Posts: 242
Thanks: 57
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Earn A Recurring Monthly Income With Niche Affiliate Websites
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ryan,

How do I get your Complete Training Package for $67 that has both your training course as well as the WP plugin?

Thanks

Sasikumar R
rsmb99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Sep 2012, 07:44 AM   #77
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Earn A Recurring Monthly Income With Niche Affiliate Websites
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey hello there.

I am pretty interested in your package but I dont have a paypal account
because i am based in a paypal-non supported country.

how can you help me out.
Justzoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2013, 01:33 PM   #78
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Niche Amazon Affiliate Training - Earn A Recurring Monthly Income With Niche Affiliate Websites
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Quick question, how feasible and how many sites do you think would be required in order to make a full time living using this technique and just amazon sites. 2-3k a month is a great start/ supplement but if you wanted to have this as the main/only source of income, how do you see that happening?
Forrestt is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate training, amazon, build, easily, experience, harder, how to find a niche, income, keyword research, monthly, needed, recurring, recurring income, smarter, work

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:10 PM.