Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 5th Aug 2011, 01:35 PM   #801
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 59
Thanks: 7
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Have just ordered the $35 package, if goes well you with have more orders to look forward to.
Komrad87 is offline  
Unread 5th Aug 2011, 03:51 PM   #802
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by steveshoemaker View Post

How about 1 domain and 2 keywords?
That is fine. The options you have are

URL 1 + Keyword 1 (Most Effective as all links are focused)

URL 1 + Keywords 1 + Keyword 2

URL 1 + Keyword 1
URL 2 + Keyword 2


Those are the options. It really depends what you are looking for.

Originally Posted by Komrad87 View Post

Have just ordered the $35 package, if goes well you with have more orders to look forward to.
I have received your order. Thank you again.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 6th Aug 2011, 02:07 PM   #803
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 50
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just got my report back...I have to say I was EXTREMELY IMPRESSED with the report. I checked some of the links where the backlinks were created and had no problem finding them. highly recommended, will do business with him again.
dextrous is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2011, 12:12 AM   #804
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dextrous View Post

Just got my report back...I have to say I was EXTREMELY IMPRESSED with the report. I checked some of the links where the backlinks were created and had no problem finding them. highly recommended, will do business with him again.
Thank you very much for your kind review. I look forward to working with you again soon.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 8th Aug 2011, 09:54 PM   #805
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 50
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

ordered for a 2nd site!
dextrous is offline  
Unread 9th Aug 2011, 03:12 AM   #806
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dextrous View Post

ordered for a 2nd site!
Thank you very much for your continued business, I will begin work immediately!
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2011, 12:04 PM   #807
Active Warrior
 
jonoman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Shelby, North Carolina
Posts: 95
Thanks: 22
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered. Paypal transaction ID is #2KK04305VK122103S.

I sent my info to your paypal email. Hopefully that was the right one to send my URL and keywords to. If not, let me know. Thanks. Looking forward to leaving a resounding review.
jonoman1 is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2011, 03:29 PM   #808
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,491
Thanks: 370
Thanked 194 Times in 149 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order again once, hope seeing the result soon.

https://forexbonus.xyz/13-most-popul...tests-in-2018/

Last edited on 21st Oct 2018 at 02:59 PM.
Mr Lim is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2011, 05:53 PM   #809
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 7
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just order your pack. Unique Transaction ID #8SA51195Y1267361E

Have sent you PM

Will order more if this is a success.

Doubledroy
doubledroy is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2011, 06:13 PM   #810
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jonoman1 View Post

Just ordered. Paypal transaction ID is #2KK04305VK122103S.

I sent my info to your paypal email. Hopefully that was the right one to send my URL and keywords to. If not, let me know. Thanks. Looking forward to leaving a resounding review.
Thank you very much for your order. Please send your URL and Keyword information either through PM here or to my email at Gyuman82 at GMAIL dot Com.

Originally Posted by game333 View Post

Order again once, hope seeing the result soon.
Thank you for your continued business, I look forward to working with you again.

Originally Posted by doubledroy View Post

Just order your pack. Unique Transaction ID #8SA51195Y1267361E

Have sent you PM

Will order more if this is a success.

Doubledroy

Thank you very much for your order.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 11th Aug 2011, 04:41 AM   #811
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Gary336's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 215
Thanks: 241
Thanked 80 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have just purchased a package and sent a pm
Gary336 is offline  
Unread 11th Aug 2011, 06:03 AM   #812
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Gary336 View Post

I have just purchased a package and sent a pm
Hello I sent you a PM. Thank you again for your order.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 11th Aug 2011, 04:05 PM   #813
Active Warrior
 
bloggermum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 43
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there, im planning to use ur service. Quick questions,

1. Im from Malaysia and 1 of my website that need serious SEO is in Bahasa Malaysia. Will u be able to do it? My targeting country for the website is Malaysia and Singapore.

2. I get 2 keywords and 2 domain names with $35 package right? So if i want 10 keywords and 10 domain names i need to purchase 5 of that package am i correct?

3. My website is new, just installed a month ago. Will they get top rank after SEO?

Thanks
bloggermum is offline  
Unread 11th Aug 2011, 11:33 PM   #814
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bloggermum View Post

Hi there, im planning to use ur service. Quick questions,

1. Im from Malaysia and 1 of my website that need serious SEO is in Bahasa Malaysia. Will u be able to do it? My targeting country for the website is Malaysia and Singapore.

2. I get 2 keywords and 2 domain names with $35 package right? So if i want 10 keywords and 10 domain names i need to purchase 5 of that package am i correct?

3. My website is new, just installed a month ago. Will they get top rank after SEO?

Thanks
Hello there some answers to your questions.

1. The package I offer works for any site in any country. Most SEO services apply to all countries/

2. Yes you get up to 2 urls and 2 domains. Keep in mind though you are allowed 2, but you can only use 1. If you use 2, note that the total links will be split between the 2 urls/keywords.

A lot of people with exact match domains (EMDs) or a main keyword will be better off using only 1 keyword/url as the links will be focused.

3. I can't really say. It all depends on what you are targeting and the current competition for your keyword.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 12th Aug 2011, 03:32 AM   #815
Active Warrior
 
bloggermum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 43
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So it means that if i purchase 5 of the $35 package i will get 5 domain and url? Can i use all 5 package for 1 website only? So sorry for asking a lot as im still new in this SEO

If yes, i want to sign up right away. And after payment is done, what do i need to provide?

Originally Posted by GyuMan82 View Post

Hello there some answers to your questions.

1. The package I offer works for any site in any country. Most SEO services apply to all countries/

2. Yes you get up to 2 urls and 2 domains. Keep in mind though you are allowed 2, but you can only use 1. If you use 2, note that the total links will be split between the 2 urls/keywords.

A lot of people with exact match domains (EMDs) or a main keyword will be better off using only 1 keyword/url as the links will be focused.

3. I can't really say. It all depends on what you are targeting and the current competition for your keyword.
bloggermum is offline  
Unread 12th Aug 2011, 07:44 AM   #816
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bloggermum View Post

So it means that if i purchase 5 of the $35 package i will get 5 domain and url? Can i use all 5 package for 1 website only? So sorry for asking a lot as im still new in this SEO

If yes, i want to sign up right away. And after payment is done, what do i need to provide?
With each package you are allowed up to 2urls and 2 keywords. So possible combinations are as follows:

Option 1:
URL 1 + Keyword 1

Option 2:
URL 1 + Keyword 1 + Keyword 2

Option 3:
URL 1 + Keyword 1
URL 2 + Keyword 2


Those are the 3 possible combinations for each package.

And yes for 5 packages you can use them all on one site, though I would recommend that you use them on multiple Uris to spread the links out over your site.

After payment is made, you can send your urls and keywords to me either through private message here or via email at Gyuman82 at Gmail dot com.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 13th Aug 2011, 02:46 AM   #817
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there,

I just placed an order

8CK04782BG236910T

Please get back to me if you need any further details

Regards
shendel is offline  
Unread 15th Aug 2011, 09:16 AM   #818
Active Warrior
 
christopherk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 38
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you, good service! My page is #4 in Google after this service.
christopherk is offline  
Unread 15th Aug 2011, 09:59 AM   #819
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by shendel View Post

Hi there,

I just placed an order

8CK04782BG236910T

Please get back to me if you need any further details

Regards
Hello thank you very much for your order. I look forward to working with you.

Originally Posted by christopherk View Post

Thank you, good service! My page is #4 in Google after this service.

I am glad my service was able to help you! I look forward to working with you again
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 15th Aug 2011, 01:51 PM   #820
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

I just placed an order for your services

0YK07003RM4471212

Please confirm delivery.
SHLee is offline  
Unread 15th Aug 2011, 04:08 PM   #821
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SHLee View Post

Hello,

I just placed an order for your services

0YK07003RM4471212

Please confirm delivery.

Hello there I have received your order. Thank you again.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 16th Aug 2011, 02:34 AM   #822
Active Warrior
 
dzoy2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 80
Thanks: 5
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just place second order. The detail was sent to email gyuman82 at gmail dot com and PM as well.
dzoy2008 is offline  
Unread 16th Aug 2011, 05:31 AM   #823
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dzoy2008 View Post

Just place second order. The detail was sent to email gyuman82 at gmail dot com and PM as well.

I have received your order and will begin work. Thank you again.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 16th Aug 2011, 03:54 PM   #824
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Paula Steen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 207
Thanks: 171
Thanked 148 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I contacted GyuMan a month ago to ask if I could use this service for a very competitive keyword. After looking at my site and the keywords, he said his service one time would not get my site to Google page 1... but it would be a good start.

At that time my site was not in the top 1,000 results for my main keyword. It was around 400 in the results for my secondary keyword.

One month after his service, my site is #100 for my main keyword... and #48 for my secondary keyword. This is the only backlinking service I have used for this site.

Happy with the service... highly recommended!
Paula Steen is offline  
Unread 17th Aug 2011, 05:14 AM   #825
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Paula S View Post

I contacted GyuMan a month ago to ask if I could use this service for a very competitive keyword. After looking at my site and the keywords, he said his service one time would not get my site to Google page 1... but it would be a good start.

At that time my site was not in the top 1,000 results for my main keyword. It was around 400 in the results for my secondary keyword.

One month after his service, my site is #100 for my main keyword... and #48 for my secondary keyword. This is the only backlinking service I have used for this site.

Happy with the service... highly recommended!
Thank you very much for your kind review.

Originally Posted by ok180 View Post

Hi Gyuman82,

Can you confirm you got my order and the keywords/url? I emailed them to you.

Transaction ID is: 0N542279AM653411E

Thanks
Hello there yes I have received your order and information. Thank you.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 17th Aug 2011, 07:53 AM   #826
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , Malaysia.
Posts: 44
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have paid $25 for one order.My Transaction ID is :83603977NC3179943
Please respond to my email at : sharulizam@hotmail.com as I couldn't PM you.
dotcom.achiever is offline  
Unread 17th Aug 2011, 09:02 AM   #827
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dotcom.achiever View Post

I have paid $25 for one order.My Transaction ID is :83603977NC3179943
Please respond to my email at : sharulizam@hotmail.com as I couldn't PM you.

You can send me your URL and Keyword information to my email at Gyuman82 at Gmail Dot Com. Thank you again.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 18th Aug 2011, 07:52 AM   #828
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 34
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have just placed an order - 21N01145BR6171628 and email the keywords to your gmail. Please acknowledge you have received it.

Looking forward to good result so that I can place more orders. Thanks.
Chuah is offline  
Unread 18th Aug 2011, 08:10 AM   #829
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Chuah View Post

I have just placed an order - 21N01145BR6171628 and email the keywords to your gmail. Please acknowledge you have received it.

Looking forward to good result so that I can place more orders. Thanks.

Hello there I have received your order. Thank you again.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 18th Aug 2011, 07:05 PM   #830
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 34
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi GyuMan82,

Another question - can your link building be safely applied to a totally new site?
Chuah is offline  
Unread 18th Aug 2011, 07:06 PM   #831
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Chuah View Post

Hi GyuMan82,

Another question - can your link building be safely applied to a totally new site?
Hello this package works well with sites that are new. It is designed to give it an SEO foundation due to the variety of links that are built.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 19th Aug 2011, 03:52 PM   #832
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello All,

I am wrapping up a bunch of reports at the moment and they will go out shortly. Please standby.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 19th Aug 2011, 11:34 PM   #833
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 53
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just placed my order

Trans ID 65J354721X942541W

Please confirm

Thank you.
moneyten is offline  
Unread 20th Aug 2011, 10:07 AM   #834
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 44
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search ngine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can you confirm you received my order on the 11th of this month I made the purchase as a gues in paypal so i only got this Receipt No: 0201-8734-1936-6809 Thanks
shortandsave is offline  
Unread 20th Aug 2011, 04:22 PM   #835
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search ngine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by shortandsave View Post

Can you confirm you received my order on the 11th of this month I made the purchase as a gues in paypal so i only got this Receipt No: 0201-8734-1936-6809 Thanks
Yes I have received this order and it will be completed here shortly.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 20th Aug 2011, 05:43 PM   #836
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 44
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sounds Good man. Is like my 4th order with you and everytime I always get good results
shortandsave is offline  
Unread 20th Aug 2011, 10:38 PM   #837
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 53
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My Trans ID 65J354721X942541W

How do I proceed with my order?
moneyten is offline  
Unread 21st Aug 2011, 03:54 AM   #838
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by moneyten View Post

My Trans ID 65J354721X942541W

How do I proceed with my order?
Hello there,

Please send up to 2urls and 2keywords either by PM here or to my email at Gyuman82 at Gmail Dot Com. Thank you.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 10:37 PM   #839
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , Malaysia.
Posts: 44
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have emailed you twice but have received no response from you.How is my backlink progress?
dotcom.achiever is offline  
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 12:24 AM   #840
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dotcom.achiever View Post

I have emailed you twice but have received no response from you.How is my backlink progress?
Hello there, I have not received any emails that hasn't been answered. Could you please send me your paypal transaction number?

Most likely if you have not been notified your order is still being processed.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 10:01 AM   #841
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , Malaysia.
Posts: 44
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My Transaction ID is :83603977NC3179943
dotcom.achiever is offline  
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 03:08 PM   #842
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dotcom.achiever View Post

My Transaction ID is :83603977NC3179943
Your order is still being processed. Once it has been completed you will be notified.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 04:54 PM   #843
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 7
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

GyuMan82,

I want to thank you for a job well done. your service rocks!!!

My site has jumped to page2 en-route to page1, still keeping my fingers crossed though.

I want to place order for another site, this time I'm using two keywords for one URL.

My question is can you distribute the keyword as in
Keyword1 = 80% of links
Keyword2 = 20% of links

Thanks
doubledroy is offline  
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 04:56 PM   #844
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by doubledroy View Post

GyuMan82,

I want to thank you for a job well done. your service rocks!!!

My site has jumped to page2 en-route to page1, still keeping my fingers crossed though.

I want to place order for another site, this time I'm using two keywords for one URL.

My question is can you distribute the keyword as in
Keyword1 = 80% of links
Keyword2 = 20% of links

Thanks

Hello I am glad that the service is working out for you. With regards to your inquiry, I can do that for you no problem. If you are going to place an order, please include those instructions in the details area so that I can accommodate your request. Thank you.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 24th Aug 2011, 05:39 PM   #845
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 7
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just place another order and have sent you PM with instructions.

Please confirm the receipt of order details.

Thank you.
doubledroy is offline  
Unread 25th Aug 2011, 04:13 AM   #846
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by doubledroy View Post

Just place another order and have sent you PM with instructions.

Please confirm the receipt of order details.

Thank you.
I have received your order and will begin work immediately. Thank you again for your continued business.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 26th Aug 2011, 01:43 PM   #847
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 19
Thanks: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered $25 package. Hope that you have got my PM. Thanks.
diettry is offline  
Unread 26th Aug 2011, 03:38 PM   #848
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by diettry View Post

Just ordered $25 package. Hope that you have got my PM. Thanks.
Hello I have received your order. Thank you again.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Unread 26th Aug 2011, 03:51 PM   #849
Active Warrior
 
bloggermum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 43
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, i ordered 2 $25 packages. Transaction id is 0MG38382WX3981715

Have sent email from bloggermumzy@gmail.com with all details.

Cant wait to see the results
bloggermum is offline  
Unread 26th Aug 2011, 03:53 PM   #850
BlogTitans.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 623
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $25!!! Client Rave Reviews Inside!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bloggermum View Post

Hi, i ordered 2 $25 packages. Transaction id is 0MG38382WX3981715

Have sent email from bloggermumzy@gmail.com with all details.

Cant wait to see the results
Hello thank you very much for your order. I have received the details and will begin work immediately.

Turnaround time is typically 7-10 days. Thank you again.
GyuMan82 is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$25, complete, copies, packages, review, seo, starting

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:21 AM.