Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 12th Dec 2011, 08:05 AM   #1251
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by puneet View Post

Placed order with report and sent the keyword and URL details at your email id.

Transaction ID - 9P22332761193900A

Please let me know if I am all set
Hello I have received your details and will begin work. Thank you again.
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Dec 2011, 04:10 AM   #1252
Warrior Member
 
finch21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 12
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

transaction number 6NG65352TX883232K. Have emailed you kw's and urls
I look forward to your report.
finch21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Dec 2011, 04:31 AM   #1253
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by finch21 View Post

transaction number 6NG65352TX883232K. Have emailed you kw's and urls
I look forward to your report.
I have received the details. Thank you again.
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Dec 2011, 11:10 PM   #1254
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just ordered Transaction ID #01Y030635L990225R
dtysinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Dec 2011, 08:56 AM   #1255
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 43
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Gyuman, I just sent you email... here's my Transaction id: 12R33941T28071623
acer90dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Dec 2011, 09:18 AM   #1256
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dtysinger View Post

just ordered Transaction ID #01Y030635L990225R
Thank you very much for your order. I have received your details and look forward to working with you on this project.

Originally Posted by acer90dj View Post

Hi Gyuman, I just sent you email... here's my Transaction id: 12R33941T28071623
Hello there I have received your order and sent you back an email. Thank you again.
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Dec 2011, 09:46 AM   #1257
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hope you all are having a great week so far

Lots of improved rankings this past round of orders.

More reports going out here shortly!
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Dec 2011, 01:43 PM   #1258
Kiwi Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Kerikeri, New Zealand
Posts: 40
Thanks: 16
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Gyuman

Ordered yesterday
Paypal Transaction ID: 2M947147UE8884224
Sent URL and link details with payment

Cheers

Greg (real newbee)
gcoo029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Dec 2011, 07:30 PM   #1259
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gcoo029 View Post

Hi Gyuman

Ordered yesterday
Paypal Transaction ID: 2M947147UE8884224
Sent URL and link details with payment

Cheers

Greg (real newbee)
Hello Greg I have received the details of your work and will begin immediately. Thank you again.
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Dec 2011, 07:33 AM   #1260
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just put up a redesign on the thread.

Same great offer but now with a cleaner look
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2011, 02:12 AM   #1261
HyperActive Warrior
 
Lyanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 442
Thanks: 77
Thanked 48 Times in 46 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

When you say no report, do you mean absolutely no reporting at all? Do you at least provide the article or a sentence in it so people can search for it in Google?
Lyanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2011, 02:24 AM   #1262
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Lyanna View Post

When you say no report, do you mean absolutely no reporting at all? Do you at least provide the article or a sentence in it so people can search for it in Google?
The $25 option only comes with notification of completion. If you choose this option you can track links via any backlink checker like Majestic Seo or Google webmaster tools. Also there should be SERP increases as well.

Again to reiterate if you need a full report of work done, there is a $35 option that comes with a complete list of urls built.
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2011, 03:03 AM   #1263
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Michael 245 View Post

I'm interested. Please PM me with your email address.
PM sent
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2011, 06:48 AM   #1264
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 43
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Before using this service, my KW is on top of page 4 (Google Global)
Day 1: drop to the bottom of page 4
Day 2: drop to the middle of page 5

Still waiting the magic, Gyuman...
acer90dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2011, 07:00 AM   #1265
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by acer90dj View Post

Before using this service, my KW is on top of page 4 (Google Global)
Day 1: drop to the bottom of page 4
Day 2: drop to the middle of page 5

Still waiting the magic, Gyuman...

There hasn't been any "magic" yet because you placed your order not even 48 hours ago :confused:

The turnaround time for this service is 7-10 days.

Don't worry you are in good hands.

Thank you for your patience.
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2011, 08:09 AM   #1266
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 43
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GyuMan82 View Post

There hasn't been any "magic" yet because you placed your order not even 48 hours ago :confused:

The turnaround time for this service is 7-10 days.

Don't worry you are in good hands.

Thank you for your patience.
Ok Gyuman, I believe in your words..
acer90dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Dec 2011, 12:21 AM   #1267
Kiwi Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Kerikeri, New Zealand
Posts: 40
Thanks: 16
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi
I didn't order a report but do you at least let me know once you have completed the work?

Cheers

Greg

Originally Posted by GyuMan82 View Post

Hello Greg I have received the details of your work and will begin immediately. Thank you again.
gcoo029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Dec 2011, 03:06 AM   #1268
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gcoo029 View Post

Hi
I didn't order a report but do you at least let me know once you have completed the work?

Cheers

Greg
Hello if you didn't order a report you will still be notified when the work has been completed.
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Dec 2011, 09:59 AM   #1269
Active Warrior
 
Abbie88's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Java Island, the land of volcanoes
Posts: 60
Thanks: 6
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks like a great link building offer.
Subscribed first.
Abbie88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Dec 2011, 03:42 PM   #1270
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 2
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered and mailed you the details. Targeting a keyword which is currently stuck on the 2nd page of big G (17).
Proggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Dec 2011, 07:40 PM   #1271
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Abbie88 View Post

Looks like a great link building offer.
Subscribed first.
It is a great offer you should get in on it

Originally Posted by Proggy View Post

Just ordered and mailed you the details. Targeting a keyword which is currently stuck on the 2nd page of big G (17).
We will definitely move this up for you

Thank you for your order.
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Dec 2011, 09:08 PM   #1272
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi GyuMan82,

I'm interested in this package and I had a couple of questions. Can you please PM me your email address?

Thanks!
sulTaN25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Dec 2011, 01:30 AM   #1273
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sulTaN25 View Post

Hi GyuMan82,

I'm interested in this package and I had a couple of questions. Can you please PM me your email address?

Thanks!
PM Sent! I look forward to hearing from you.
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Dec 2011, 11:47 AM   #1274
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 87
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you write articles as well or we have to give you articles?
jerem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Dec 2011, 05:41 PM   #1275
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jerem View Post

Do you write articles as well or we have to give you articles?
Articles are provided so unless you wish to use your own it is not required.
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 02:02 PM   #1276
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello all hope you are having a great week

More reports going out here shortly!
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 03:59 PM   #1277
techotalk.com
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 53
Thanks: 14
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm interested. Please PM me with your email address.
techotalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 05:33 PM   #1278
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 41
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi I paid on the 10th of December Paypal ID #677188028E637083X
I didnt pay for the report, but just would like to confirm the work was received and completed.

cheers
michael1311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 06:25 PM   #1279
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by techotalk View Post

I'm interested. Please PM me with your email address.
PM sent. You can contact me at Gyuman82 at gmail dot com.

Originally Posted by michael1311 View Post

Hi I paid on the 10th of December Paypal ID #677188028E637083X
I didnt pay for the report, but just would like to confirm the work was received and completed.

cheers
Hello there yes work on this was completed. I believe the email address for your Paypal isn't working which is where the notification was sent. Again to reiterate though your order was completed.
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GyuMan82 For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Dec 2011, 07:49 AM   #1280
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello all hope you guys are having a great Christmas vacation.

It will still be business as usual at Gyuman's during the holidays, so send those orders in!

More orders going out here shortly guys!

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Dec 2011, 08:38 AM   #1281
MonsterMuncher
 
the_icon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Far, Far, Away
Posts: 798
Thanks: 19
Thanked 149 Times in 128 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey there

Just bought your service. Like you say its hard to trust people on this site so look forward to working with you. Will order more if this turns out ok.
the_icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Dec 2011, 09:16 AM   #1282
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Czelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Austria
Posts: 92
Thanks: 11
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

well I was impressed when I read through this thread!
It seems to you do a fantastic job and I guess I will try it but I have a few questions first:

1) I have a micro niche blog for a LOW competition keyword! Is you service the right thing for such a site?

2) How long will it take until I can see some results in ranking?

3) I always read that it "hurts" a fresh website if you put too fast too much backlinks! Is that true? Is it possible that my niche blog will be kicked on the end from google?

4) What does the report include? I need a report where I can see everything you did cause I need to write a dissertation for my university about such a method! Can I see such details in your report?

5) Last question and I do not know if you have an answer for that! After you did your work and my ranking is better what do I´ve to do next? I don´t believe that the ranking will be forever! Just buy the package again after I see that I am falling? Or what do I´ve to do?

Hope you can give me an answer on that questions!

Regards,
Chris
Czelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Dec 2011, 05:40 PM   #1283
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Czelly View Post

Hello,

well I was impressed when I read through this thread!
It seems to you do a fantastic job and I guess I will try it but I have a few questions first:

1) I have a micro niche blog for a LOW competition keyword! Is you service the right thing for such a site?

2) How long will it take until I can see some results in ranking?

3) I always read that it "hurts" a fresh website if you put too fast too much backlinks! Is that true? Is it possible that my niche blog will be kicked on the end from google?

4) What does the report include? I need a report where I can see everything you did cause I need to write a dissertation for my university about such a method! Can I see such details in your report?

5) Last question and I do not know if you have an answer for that! After you did your work and my ranking is better what do I´ve to do next? I don´t believe that the ranking will be forever! Just buy the package again after I see that I am falling? Or what do I´ve to do?

Hope you can give me an answer on that questions!

Regards,
Chris
Hello Chris thank you for your interest in my services.


1) I have a micro niche blog for a LOW competition keyword! Is you service the right thing for such a site?

Yes the service is actually perfect for sites like these. I work with a lot of clients who have EMDs for Adsense sites or other affiliate products centered around 1 or 2 keywords that this package is perfect for.

2) How long will it take until I can see some results in ranking?

Typically there is a jump in the 2-3 weeks after completion however rankings can improve up until the 2-3 month mark as the search engines find the work.

3) I always read that it "hurts" a fresh website if you put too fast too much backlinks! Is that true? Is it possible that my niche blog will be kicked on the end from google?

The package is great for new websites as it lays a solid SEO foundation through the use of quality links from a variety of resource. Even though 1,000+ links are built in each package, they are actually all found at different rates. For example article directory and blog comments are found fairly quickly, while forum profile links and social network links take a bit longer to find. So the package essentially has a "drip feed" built into it.

The package is designed to "mimic" natural link growth, so even new sites shouldn't have any problems. Of course you need to consider if you are running any other linkbuilding programs as of course stacking this package with others could push you over the edge. However this package by itself will not cause any problems for new sites.

4) What does the report include? I need a report where I can see everything you did cause I need to write a dissertation for my university about such a method! Can I see such details in your report?

The report is just an excel file with tabs for each type of link built with all the URLs that were created. There are no graphs etc., it is just a record of what links were built for the site.


5) Last question and I do not know if you have an answer for that! After you did your work and my ranking is better what do I´ve to do next? I don´t believe that the ranking will be forever! Just buy the package again after I see that I am falling? Or what do I´ve to do?

Usually I recommend that clients wait 2-3 weeks to order again, though this depends a lot on the age/strength of your site as well as if you are incorporating other linkbuilding into your SEO program. Stronger more established sites can order more frequently while newer sites should probably adhere to this 2-3 week guideline.


Well I hope that answers your questions, if you have any more feel free to drop me a line either on this thread, PM, or via email at "Gyuman82[@]Gmail.com".
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Dec 2011, 05:41 PM   #1284
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by the_icon View Post

Hey there

Just bought your service. Like you say its hard to trust people on this site so look forward to working with you. Will order more if this turns out ok.
Hello there thank you very much for your order. I shot you back a PM as well. I look forward to working with you.
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Dec 2011, 07:34 AM   #1285
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Czelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Austria
Posts: 92
Thanks: 11
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

thank you very much for your explanation!
I purchased the 25$ package a few minutes ago! I also sent you all the informations to your e-mail adress!

Let´s see how your service works :-)

Regards,
Chris



Originally Posted by GyuMan82 View Post

Hello Chris thank you for your interest in my services.


1) I have a micro niche blog for a LOW competition keyword! Is you service the right thing for such a site?

Yes the service is actually perfect for sites like these. I work with a lot of clients who have EMDs for Adsense sites or other affiliate products centered around 1 or 2 keywords that this package is perfect for.

2) How long will it take until I can see some results in ranking?

Typically there is a jump in the 2-3 weeks after completion however rankings can improve up until the 2-3 month mark as the search engines find the work.

3) I always read that it "hurts" a fresh website if you put too fast too much backlinks! Is that true? Is it possible that my niche blog will be kicked on the end from google?

The package is great for new websites as it lays a solid SEO foundation through the use of quality links from a variety of resource. Even though 1,000+ links are built in each package, they are actually all found at different rates. For example article directory and blog comments are found fairly quickly, while forum profile links and social network links take a bit longer to find. So the package essentially has a "drip feed" built into it.

The package is designed to "mimic" natural link growth, so even new sites shouldn't have any problems. Of course you need to consider if you are running any other linkbuilding programs as of course stacking this package with others could push you over the edge. However this package by itself will not cause any problems for new sites.

4) What does the report include? I need a report where I can see everything you did cause I need to write a dissertation for my university about such a method! Can I see such details in your report?

The report is just an excel file with tabs for each type of link built with all the URLs that were created. There are no graphs etc., it is just a record of what links were built for the site.


5) Last question and I do not know if you have an answer for that! After you did your work and my ranking is better what do I´ve to do next? I don´t believe that the ranking will be forever! Just buy the package again after I see that I am falling? Or what do I´ve to do?

Usually I recommend that clients wait 2-3 weeks to order again, though this depends a lot on the age/strength of your site as well as if you are incorporating other linkbuilding into your SEO program. Stronger more established sites can order more frequently while newer sites should probably adhere to this 2-3 week guideline.


Well I hope that answers your questions, if you have any more feel free to drop me a line either on this thread, PM, or via email at "Gyuman82[@]Gmail.com".
Czelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Dec 2011, 11:34 AM   #1286
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Bowie,Maryland, USA
Posts: 301
Thanks: 4
Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looking forward to your service, here is my paypal Transaction ID: 6XF85282D1191854M
Eagleteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Dec 2011, 12:12 PM   #1287
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 31
Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey just bought your package with a report, looking forward to hearing from you. Unique Transaction ID #2E472801V75282243
raegrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Dec 2011, 08:53 PM   #1288
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Eagleteam View Post

Looking forward to your service, here is my paypal Transaction ID: 6XF85282D1191854M
Originally Posted by raegrex View Post

Hey just bought your package with a report, looking forward to hearing from you. Unique Transaction ID #2E472801V75282243

Thank you guys I look forward to working with you both. Hope you guys have a great holiday
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Dec 2011, 04:06 AM   #1289
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Czelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Austria
Posts: 92
Thanks: 11
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Gyuman,

please just let me know if you got everything you need from me yesterday and if you can start work!

Regards,
Chris
Czelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Dec 2011, 04:43 AM   #1290
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Czelly View Post

Hey Gyuman,

please just let me know if you got everything you need from me yesterday and if you can start work!

Regards,
Chris
Hello Chris I already shot you back an email answering your questions.

I have everything that I need already from you so you are good to go.

Thank you again and have a great holiday
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Dec 2011, 12:33 PM   #1291
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 31
Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Gyuman, can you reply to my email so i can get a confirmation of some questions i asked in my email please? thanks, my email subject is "Ordered package with report" my email is Xerg*****@hotmail.com,

appreciate it!
raegrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Dec 2011, 12:52 PM   #1292
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by raegrex View Post

Hey Gyuman, can you reply to my email so i can get a confirmation of some questions i asked in my email please? thanks, my email subject is "Ordered package with report" my email is Xerg*****@hotmail.com,

appreciate it!
Hello there I just replied to your email. I apologize for the delay for some reason your email was stuck in my spam/junk mail folder.
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Dec 2011, 07:05 AM   #1293
Do it. Today.
 
faqu1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Gave up my second order. Trans ID: 3XH52555YC3217506
faqu1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Dec 2011, 07:09 AM   #1294
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by faqu1337 View Post

Gave up my second order. Trans ID: 3XH52555YC3217506
I shot an email back to you confirming the details.

I look forward to working with you again
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Dec 2011, 08:24 AM   #1295
Firefox Junkie
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 170
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I sent in an order too, Transaction ID: 95U73844459843119

Please let me know if you got it.
Johnnyboy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Dec 2011, 08:26 AM   #1296
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Johnnyboy83 View Post

I sent in an order too, Transaction ID: 95U73844459843119

Please let me know if you got it.

Hello there I shot you back a confirmation email. Thank you again
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 08:45 AM   #1297
Rockstar Warrior
 
Rockerpreneur's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: On the stage
Posts: 51
Thanks: 67
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,how many keywords per project?

Regards.
Rockerpreneur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 09:24 AM   #1298
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Rockerpreneur View Post

Hello,how many keywords per project?

Regards.
Hello there you are allowed up to 2 keywords per package.
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 01:49 PM   #1299
RichardYoshimura.com
War Room Member
 
GyuMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 624
Thanks: 74
Thanked 262 Times in 175 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey friends hope you all are having a great Christmas holiday.

Still working around the clock for you guys so get those holiday orders in and start the New Year with improved search engine rankings!

Anyway more reports about to go out here so please standby!
GyuMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 02:10 PM   #1300
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 379
Thanks: 29
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: [1,000+ Warriors Served!] Who Do You Trust? Complete Search Engine Dominating System For ONLY $2
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just ordered please confirm you have recieved my info.

Paypal: 80495343VH247244L
crete is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
$25, complete, copies, packages, review, seo, starting

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:23 PM.