Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 18th Dec 2009, 12:36 AM   #701
Need to succeed
War Room Member
 
Sink or Swim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 47
Thanks: 20
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So,

Has anyone made money with this program yet? The posts I read in most of the threads on this site look a lot like members helping other members to sell their product to newbies (like me).
Forgive me, I am not trying to offend anyone on this message board. I am just curious, with all of these WSOs, how many of our members are actually pulling in big bucks with them. Because of the situation I put my family in, I NEED to start making money fast or else we will be out on the street in 3 months. How I got us into this situation would blow your minds and would probably be a good Ebook if I was a good writer.
So out of curiosity, who has started to make money with this program? I need to spend my son's Christmas gift money wisely so please be honest (okay, honestly I won't buy this program with my 7-year old's christmas gift money...but if I did, would it be worth it--would I be able to buy him whatever he wanted next christmas?)
Sink or Swim is offline  
Unread 18th Dec 2009, 04:52 AM   #702
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rlharding's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 188
Thanks: 87
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

In answer to the last part of your question I would say yes, if you did the work. But, if money is not available it will take more work than if it was. If you had some funds you could

-pay people to do a fabulous web/blog design though there are many freebies available.
- you could pay to have blogs placed so you didn't have to write or source them
- you could join the coop and make the best of those resources
- you could buy ads
-you could buy huge numbers of backlinks and have someone do the work
-you could pay for top of the line keyword search

etc, etc,

Without money you need to do all of this yourself and, as you know, your success is directly related to the amount of time you put in.

I am in the latter category. I don't have any money so I am doing the best I can myself. I think it is well worth it. I have spent money I took from bills believing the hype that I would make big money in a few days. It's all BS. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

But if all you have is your kids money, Keep it and find the $49 another way....take back empty bottles? Do a paper round?

Some people in this thread, and I am not saying you are one of them, want Kneb to guarantee their success, and it seems, also do the work for them. The information in Kneb's document provides you with EVERYTHING you need to make money. But you have to do the work. It's pointless to ask does he cover education, fishing, banking........he provides all the tools.

Also read these threads:

$3,000 in 45 days + $2,000 in 30 days + $600 in 3 days... Real Warrior case study
The Warrior Forum - From $0 to $500K in 2007... Step by step

and just do it.

Start with a free blog/s and go from there
rlharding is offline  
Unread 18th Dec 2009, 05:08 AM   #703
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How to differ a good product and bad product?
supercrawler is offline  
Unread 18th Dec 2009, 07:57 AM   #704
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rlharding's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 188
Thanks: 87
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Having paid good money for rubbish from some of the top gurus I read all the threads on Kneb and decided to spend my $49. When I was reading his document, not only could I not put it down until I had read it completely - and it took me a few hours - but all the while I kept thinging 'wow!!' OMG!!!! This is a goldmine!!!! There must be a catch how could he sell it so cheap!!!!

That for me is the difference. Kneb delivered over and above what he offered, and, it's mindblowing. He gives you everything you need to immediately, and I mean immediately start using PD work to make money. It's nothing like the crap most folks palm off as being the way to make money. In one of the thread links I posted he provides the step by step process he used 3 or 4 different ways and tells you how much he made.

ruth
rlharding is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to rlharding For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Dec 2009, 08:08 AM   #705
Gotta Quit Day Job - Now!
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 500
Thanks: 6
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Kneb,

I'm trying to log in to the member area, but says not found. I have been able to access this way before so what do I do now? Unable to download to my computer because my hard drive is full. Will await your reply.
iwebtopia is offline  
Unread 18th Dec 2009, 11:24 AM   #706
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rlharding's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 188
Thanks: 87
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

No, it's not a content program at all. Pay the money and buy it Shawn.
rlharding is offline  
Unread 18th Dec 2009, 12:03 PM   #707
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 237
Thanks: 147
Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ruth, you said:

"It's pointless to ask does he cover education, fishing, banking........he provides all the tools."

and,

"Pay the money and buy it Shawn."

I'm one of those people who asked if it covers education. Before I spend the money, I want to know that his system will enable me to find the PD information that I am looking for.

You seem eager to push this product.
theteach is offline  
Unread 18th Dec 2009, 12:55 PM   #708
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rlharding's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 188
Thanks: 87
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

theteach,

I don't care if you buy it or not

I don't know Kneb from a hole in the wall but I bought his PD document and have more material than I can handle in my lifetime. And that's not a joke. So many of us have lost money we couldn't afford buying crap I guess I am going overboard too much trying to say that this is the real thing.

Ruth
rlharding is offline  
Unread 18th Dec 2009, 08:54 PM   #709
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 61
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

There's no way to answer how much it will cost or how much work it will take to make $XXXX per month.

Just like anything in IM, it depends on you. Your skill, work ethic, creativity, and even luck.

This is an ebook that consists of several ideas about making money with public domain materials. He also includes 23 niches that are proven (by Kneb and his associates) to be evergreen money makers. He also includes a list of authors for each of these niches to look for.

Then, there is a huge list of resources for public domain material with brief descriptions.

It's not magic. It will take work. I'll also say that it's not really a step-by-step system either. It's a source of ideas, and a list of places to get the ingredients to make those ideas become real. But you will have to work out the little details with your own creativity.

And of course, it will all depend on the action you take.

Now, I say all of this based on the last version of the product. I don't know what the updated version (which is supposed to go out tomorrow) adds.

I will also say that there are really so many different things you can do with public domain that it would be next to impossible to put everything into one course.

As for whether it includes information in the education field in the last 10 years; probably some. As a general rule, nothing that was published in the last 10 years is in the public domain, except for documents created by the federal government. Now, I couldn't tell you how much education-related material the government has put out in the last 10 years.

However, is it possible that some very effective teachers from the past have written great books that are in the public domain?

Jason
JasonC.biz is offline  
Unread 18th Dec 2009, 08:58 PM   #710
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 237
Thanks: 147
Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Jason,

Actually, I found some educational PD literature on my own. I'd still like to buy this package but Kneb doesn't seem to be around.
theteach is offline  
Unread 19th Dec 2009, 01:10 AM   #711
Warrior that Shot J.R.
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Indiana - USA
Posts: 58
Thanks: 27
Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by theteach View Post

Thanks Jason,

Actually, I found some educational PD literature on my own. I'd still like to buy this package but Kneb doesn't seem to be around.


Yea, I'm interested in the material also
but it looks like Kneb is probably extremely busy.
I'd like to know that the updated version is
ready for download before I buy.

Would also like to know that Kneb is there
in case there are any problems getting the material.


Jeff
KentuckyJeff is offline  
Unread 19th Dec 2009, 02:11 AM   #712
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
niac7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 109
Thanks: 16
Thanked 36 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I believe Sink or Swim was asking if anyone has actually implemented the strategy's and made money from them.

Everyone is cheering the book on after reading it, but until it is implemented, it is only theory to you. Why so excited about theory and no testing of your own yet.

When he asked has anyone found any success with the product, he got responses like "You can make money if you work hard". How do you know? Have you tested it yet? What action have you taken?

That being said, it is a sound theory. The practicality is my mission to find out through some testing soon. Particularly doing some blog or site flipping as described in one of his other posts.

Interesting stuff, but if someone asks "Has anyone succeeded", don't give useless "just work hard" answers. He didn't ask COULD it work. He asked HAS it worked!

Hopefully, I will have some good reports for you in a few weeks after I've tested a few of the strategies.

Sorry if this comes off a little brash. I'm a bit sleepy and groggy.
niac7 is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2009, 12:34 PM   #713
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , Canada.
Posts: 235
Thanks: 50
Thanked 143 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

In response to the questions about succeeding with this product, I can say that I have had some success. I don't want to go into the details of what and how I'm doing it but I have sold some public domain products in ways that Kneb suggests in this ebook. I have not made a ton of money yet but my business is building and I expect it to do much better as it grown. It has had steady growth and I am in the process of building it much larger for in the New Year.

I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of Internet Marketing material and I found this book and one other on public domain that I bought to be the two best ones I've ever read. That's partly because I like the concepts and methods offered in the books. However, the other part is that both these two books are the most thorough in telling you how to implement their processes. Kneb's book is extremely detailed and I highly recommend it.

Hope this helps.
maggie2 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to maggie2 For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Dec 2009, 02:22 PM   #714
Warrior that Shot J.R.
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Indiana - USA
Posts: 58
Thanks: 27
Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for your post Maggie. Kneb's product sounds very good, from what what everyone is saying, but I believe you're the first to report making money with it. T least in this thread.

I was ready to order, but I'm a little hesitant. Kneb hasn't responded in this thread for quite sometime. I would hate to have problems getting it, and have no one there to help.


Jeff
KentuckyJeff is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2009, 09:05 PM   #715
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , Canada.
Posts: 235
Thanks: 50
Thanked 143 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kentucky Jeff,

I think Kneb has been having some health issues and that's why he has not been here much. Those of us on his mailing list got an email a few days ago saying he's on the mend and expects to be back soon.
maggie2 is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2009, 10:10 PM   #716
Warrior that Shot J.R.
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Indiana - USA
Posts: 58
Thanks: 27
Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks again Maggie. I thought maybe something had happened.
He was posting regularly, and very helpful and willing to share.

I'm glad to hear he's getting better. Now I guess I can go ahead and order.


Jeff
KentuckyJeff is offline  
Unread 21st Dec 2009, 08:33 AM   #717
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
niac7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 109
Thanks: 16
Thanked 36 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by maggie2 View Post

In response to the questions about succeeding with this product, I can say that I have had some success. I don't want to go into the details of what and how I'm doing it but I have sold some public domain products in ways that Kneb suggests in this ebook. I have not made a ton of money yet but my business is building and I expect it to do much better as it grown. It has had steady growth and I am in the process of building it much larger for in the New Year.

I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of Internet Marketing material and I found this book and one other on public domain that I bought to be the two best ones I've ever read. That's partly because I like the concepts and methods offered in the books. However, the other part is that both these two books are the most thorough in telling you how to implement their processes. Kneb's book is extremely detailed and I highly recommend it.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for this Maggie. I believe this is everyone's question.

As everyone has stated, the strategy looks sound and the sources of PD are incredible.

An observation that was recently made is that PD stuff has made a number of people wealthy.

Not only the examples that Kneb gave, but even that guy that sold the "Get Free Money From The Gov't" books. You know, the one with the ???? clothes and hat.

He sold tons of those books, which are virtually just copies of pages from the Federal Gov't grant directories.


Sorry to hear about Kneb. Hope he gets better.

Can't wait to test this out.
niac7 is offline  
Unread 21st Dec 2009, 04:26 PM   #718
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
SageSound's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 633
Thanks: 76
Thanked 171 Times in 108 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

There are people who have made money selling rocks and sand and dirt and recycled paper and garbage and all kinds of stuff.

I lived in Portland when Mt. Saint Helens erupted, and for nearly two years people were selling baggies and vials of the grey dirt it spewed out when it erupted. Some of them made quite a killing.

If the guy who started selling "Pet Rocks" wrote an eBook explaining how he did it, he'd probably make just as much selling that eBook to people than he made selling his pet rocks, if he sold it right. Of course, it's very likely that everybody who bought that book and actually implemented what he did would, between them, not earn a fraction of what he made. I mean, there's only ONE "Pet Rock" guy.

Kneb isn't selling a "system" here. At least, that's not what I'd call it.

He's gone to the trouble of documenting a bunch of sources of PD materials, along with guidelines and insights he's had that have worked for him in the past.

It's nowhere near "exhaustive", as I've seen documents twice the size with far more details.

The point is, what Kneb is showing people here is how to mine CONTENT from sources that is no longer subject to copyright.

Look through the WSO section and see how many people are offering "PLR" materials, and how many people appear to be buying it.

Now, given there are probably tens of millions of books, pamphlets, audios, movies, ad copy, images, and other stuff available for the taking, you have to ask yourself why people are bothering to create new PLR materials, and why so many others are actually BUYING it.

Given the restrictions of the WSO forum, it would not be fitting to use PD materials as PLR in a WSO. But that doesn't mean you cannot set up a web site and do that on your own.

For me, Kneb's material changed the way I looked at old books like what you'd find in antiquarian bookstores. I visited one locally several times and was allowed to look around in their "back room". I ended up finding several things published pre-1923 and am in the process of adapting them for use on a membership site.

Some of this stuff isn't cheap, and I made the mistake of buying printed books for their content only later to discover they've already been scanned in by Google and republished several times.

So lesson #1 is ... find some old books of interest at a bookstore or library. Then write down the info and search for it online. See what's available. With luck, you'll find something that has been ignored and hasn't been republished a dozen times. If you do, THEN see about buying a copy.

I found three books like that, and those are the ones I'm planning to use with my membership site. The nice thing is one of them was actually written as a step-by-step guide with separate chapters for each step. How hard do you think it is to adapt that to a fixed-term membership site?

From Kneb's info, I got the impression that it's smart to have a physical copy of an old book if you're going to use it in any way. Older versions of books that have been updated may be in the public domain while newer versions aren't. For instance, "Think And Grow Rich" has been republished numerous times. There are some older versions that are out of copyright, but not newer versions.

And something that many folks don't know is that "Think And Grow Rich" as well as "The Science Of Getting Rich", and probably some other books, all grew out of the SAME set of books published earlier by Napolean Hill that are ALL in the public domain!

Content is content. You're going to make money with it the same way, whether it's public domain or not.

Kneb points you to where you can find tons of PD content, and offers some insights into how you can use it. It's not like a recipe book for making money. It's more like where you can find free ingredients for baking whatever you want. He does offer a few recipes, but he's hardly scratching the surface.

If you know something about baking and you found a way to get all the free sugar you could use, you could sell the sugar, or you could sell stuff you make that uses sugar. How many recipes use sugar?

That's what Kneb's book is about -- where to get free ingredients to use in your own recipes, along with a few simple recipes as examples.

In spite of all the fancy stuff you might be able to create with a broad set of ingredients, just remember ... there are people getting quite wealthy selling hot dogs from street carts!

HTH
-David
SageSound is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to SageSound For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Dec 2009, 07:55 PM   #719
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
msdobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Clearwater
Posts: 301
Thanks: 423
Thanked 218 Times in 163 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just want to make a comment on this WSO. Several years ago I paid over $600 for a PD package from a well known 'Guru' that didn't contain 1/10 the material that Kneb has in this package. From the comments that have been made in this thread, it should be obvious that this WSO is a steal, but I also know people have doubts, and that's certainly understandable.

All I have to say is that Kneb has gone over and beyond to give value to this WSO. I have alot of terrific ideas I've gotten from Kneb regarding PD. People talk about all the PLR they have on their computer (and I'm certainly no exception - I have tons of it!), but what if you were to have incredible content that doesn't have to be rewritten? What a timesaver!! That's what PD is!

PD is an absolute godsend and Kneb has presented it in such a way that everyone can benefit from it, PLUS he gives you the resources to find it!! So if you're interested in making money from an UNLIMITED source of content, you really need to check out Kneb's course. I currently have an idea on using PD that I'm really excited about. I'll let you know how it turns out!
msdobe is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to msdobe For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd Dec 2009, 06:55 AM   #720
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 109
Thanks: 62
Thanked 30 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm surprised how many sceptics there are for this fantastic product. There are numerous testimonials from buyers on what a brilliant deal this is and I agree 100%. This is a goldmine of information and worth every dollar. It could easily sell for much more.

If you are lazy, looking for a push-button business, or have bought other infoproducts that you did nothing with - this is not for you. This is for self-motivated people who don't mind putting in the hard work to build a real business.

Have I had any success using Kneb's information - you bet! I am making $15,000 per year just from one public domain product. That's just one product out of about 20 I've published. Collectively it's a nice full-time income that I wouldn't swap for anything because even if I died tomorrow the money will keep coming in to take care of my wife.

Does it cover this, or does it cover that? The questions are irrelevant. It covers everything! If it doesn't seem to cover your particular interest it's only because you were too lazy to do the recommended research. Kneb shows you where to dig, but YOU have to do the digging!

This is probably the best internet based business opportunity I have ever seen, but it does require work. The more effort you put in the more money you make.
rlscott2 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to rlscott2 For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Dec 2009, 08:46 AM   #721
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 545
Thanks: 3
Thanked 40 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Sink or Swim View Post

So,

Has anyone made money with this program yet? The posts I read in most of the threads on this site look a lot like members helping other members to sell their product to newbies (like me).
Forgive me, I am not trying to offend anyone on this message board. I am just curious, with all of these WSOs, how many of our members are actually pulling in big bucks with them. Because of the situation I put my family in, I NEED to start making money fast or else we will be out on the street in 3 months. How I got us into this situation would blow your minds and would probably be a good Ebook if I was a good writer.
So out of curiosity, who has started to make money with this program? I need to spend my son's Christmas gift money wisely so please be honest (okay, honestly I won't buy this program with my 7-year old's christmas gift money...but if I did, would it be worth it--would I be able to buy him whatever he wanted next christmas?)
So first if you need money really fast I would suggest getting a job.

Onto the rest of your questions.

There are a TON of people making money from public domain material including myself and some are doing really well(take a look at Dover publishing & Kessinger publishing)...

I cannot tell you the number of catalogs that I got in the mail this holiday season that had PD products in them....yes it is EVERYWHERE!!!! So it can be done, it is being done and will continue to be done!!

Onto Kneb's excellent product.

I wouldn't describe it as a program, more as a treasure trove of resources. What you do with those resources is up to you. So he gives suggestions. This is not a step by step recipe more of a whole host of secret ingredients and ideas that you need to take and cook up your own product...

It WILL take work and EFFORT - but if you are in the 1% who actually take action you CAN make money.....

His product is great - lots of stuff in there, but you will need to so some WORK.

Just my 2 cents

Simon
nyrsimon is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to nyrsimon For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Dec 2009, 06:10 PM   #722
"aka" Andrew Douglas
War Room Member
 
SpyGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 92
Thanks: 78
Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So has this been updated yet?

Im not buying till I see some info about the update.


Whats the deal?
SpyGuy is offline  
Unread 23rd Dec 2009, 10:51 PM   #723
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
SageSound's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 633
Thanks: 76
Thanked 171 Times in 108 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SpyGuy View Post

So has this been updated yet?

Im not buying till I see some info about the update.


Whats the deal?
I think Kneb has said he'll be raising the price on the new version, and current customers get the update for free. And there's some other stuff he's promised to current customers that won't be available after the update.

So that's the deal.

If the current version and bonuses don't seem worthwhile, then I can't honestly see how the update will be more worthwhile at a higher price without the bonuses for more of the same stuff.

Besides, if it's mostly about somebody's ability to deliver something on schedule, then you're probably not going to get much value out of the content either way.
SageSound is offline  
Unread 26th Dec 2009, 09:57 AM   #724
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
niac7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 109
Thanks: 16
Thanked 36 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SageSound View Post

There are people who have made money selling rocks and sand and dirt and recycled paper and garbage and all kinds of stuff.

I lived in Portland when Mt. Saint Helens erupted, and for nearly two years people were selling baggies and vials of the grey dirt it spewed out when it erupted. Some of them made quite a killing.

If the guy who started selling "Pet Rocks" wrote an eBook explaining how he did it, he'd probably make just as much selling that eBook to people than he made selling his pet rocks, if he sold it right. Of course, it's very likely that everybody who bought that book and actually implemented what he did would, between them, not earn a fraction of what he made. I mean, there's only ONE "Pet Rock" guy.

Kneb isn't selling a "system" here. At least, that's not what I'd call it.

He's gone to the trouble of documenting a bunch of sources of PD materials, along with guidelines and insights he's had that have worked for him in the past.

It's nowhere near "exhaustive", as I've seen documents twice the size with far more details.

The point is, what Kneb is showing people here is how to mine CONTENT from sources that is no longer subject to copyright.

Look through the WSO section and see how many people are offering "PLR" materials, and how many people appear to be buying it.

Now, given there are probably tens of millions of books, pamphlets, audios, movies, ad copy, images, and other stuff available for the taking, you have to ask yourself why people are bothering to create new PLR materials, and why so many others are actually BUYING it.

Given the restrictions of the WSO forum, it would not be fitting to use PD materials as PLR in a WSO. But that doesn't mean you cannot set up a web site and do that on your own.

For me, Kneb's material changed the way I looked at old books like what you'd find in antiquarian bookstores. I visited one locally several times and was allowed to look around in their "back room". I ended up finding several things published pre-1923 and am in the process of adapting them for use on a membership site.

Some of this stuff isn't cheap, and I made the mistake of buying printed books for their content only later to discover they've already been scanned in by Google and republished several times.

So lesson #1 is ... find some old books of interest at a bookstore or library. Then write down the info and search for it online. See what's available. With luck, you'll find something that has been ignored and hasn't been republished a dozen times. If you do, THEN see about buying a copy.

I found three books like that, and those are the ones I'm planning to use with my membership site. The nice thing is one of them was actually written as a step-by-step guide with separate chapters for each step. How hard do you think it is to adapt that to a fixed-term membership site?

From Kneb's info, I got the impression that it's smart to have a physical copy of an old book if you're going to use it in any way. Older versions of books that have been updated may be in the public domain while newer versions aren't. For instance, "Think And Grow Rich" has been republished numerous times. There are some older versions that are out of copyright, but not newer versions.

And something that many folks don't know is that "Think And Grow Rich" as well as "The Science Of Getting Rich", and probably some other books, all grew out of the SAME set of books published earlier by Napolean Hill that are ALL in the public domain!

Content is content. You're going to make money with it the same way, whether it's public domain or not.

Kneb points you to where you can find tons of PD content, and offers some insights into how you can use it. It's not like a recipe book for making money. It's more like where you can find free ingredients for baking whatever you want. He does offer a few recipes, but he's hardly scratching the surface.

If you know something about baking and you found a way to get all the free sugar you could use, you could sell the sugar, or you could sell stuff you make that uses sugar. How many recipes use sugar?

That's what Kneb's book is about -- where to get free ingredients to use in your own recipes, along with a few simple recipes as examples.

In spite of all the fancy stuff you might be able to create with a broad set of ingredients, just remember ... there are people getting quite wealthy selling hot dogs from street carts!

HTH
-David
I really like the analogy here and this really answers the question for some of the folks that were asking about it.

As a matter of fact, YOU just help spark a good idea from your comment.

Thanks! (I made sure to Thank you on your post too. )
niac7 is offline  
Unread 1st Jan 2010, 09:34 AM   #725
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 545
Thanks: 3
Thanked 40 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Has anybody heard from Kneb recently? I heard he was ill.

Simon
nyrsimon is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2010, 11:14 AM   #726
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
JohnQuiet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 192
Thanks: 21
Thanked 29 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I can honestly say, I have bought many WSO's with FAR LESS content than what Kneb has crammed into this Gem. I have been a fan of PD material for some time. The thought of repurposing FREE content for profit should be attractive to everyone. The difference here is that Kneb's WSO show you at least 50 ways (probably more like 100!) that you can use this content and spin it for your own profits. He gives you access to more free PD contenet sources than you will ever be able to implement. There is so much stuff in here that it truly should be sold for the "strikeout" price of $147... This is one WSO that truly overdelivers (WAY Over) than what I expected.

JohnQuiet
JohnQuiet is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnQuiet For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jan 2010, 09:10 AM   #727
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi kneb..thanks for offering this HIGH VALUE of product..please dont close this offer yet..i want to buy it this week..please spare some slot for me ..

thanks..
sanrazak is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2010, 07:20 AM   #728
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi kneb.. i recently purchased you Public domain product at WSO thread..

all the link for bonus is working perfectly..only the pdf ebook i cannot download..

http://****************************.pdf

can you give me in zip format because my download manager seems cant to download it..

* i cant PM kneb..can someone help me to PM him..thanks for your help..

Cheers..
sanrazak is offline  
Unread 7th Jan 2010, 11:58 PM   #729
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 58
Thanks: 12
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Please Help. I purchased PD and been able to access members area. However none of the links seem to work. Where is the download link for Public Domain book? Bonus links are there, but don't see Public Domain link.

thanks
CAREZ is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2010, 09:17 PM   #730
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 55
Thanks: 736
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

After reading all 15 pages of this thread, I have become very interested in this PD idea. I have a membership site in mind that I had been looking for good bulk content for and this seems to be the perfect solution.

My only concern is Kneb has not been on this thread since Dec 8th, when he said the updated product wouuld be ready on Dec 15th. I also read were he was ill. Kneb if your around please update? I just don't want to go through some of the hassels that opther seem to be experiencing with download after you got hacked. I may go ahead and click through the sales page and as long as it's PayPal order because I can return if there is an issue. Then just wait for Kneb to return from his illness and order then.

Your customers seemed to be very satisified, if Kneb is to ill to post maybe someone else could give an update.

Thanks in advance

Pauli
Pauli7143 is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2010, 11:59 AM   #731
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sanrazak View Post

Hi kneb.. i recently purchased you Public domain product at WSO thread..

all the link for bonus is working perfectly..only the pdf ebook i cannot download..

http://****************************.pdf

can you give me in zip format because my download manager seems cant to download it..

* i cant PM kneb..can someone help me to PM him..thanks for your help..

Cheers..
Originally Posted by CAREZ View Post

Please Help. I purchased PD and been able to access members area. However none of the links seem to work. Where is the download link for Public Domain book? Bonus links are there, but don't see Public Domain link.

thanks

Please, just click on the "Public Domain Secret" graphic... that´s the link to the main Book : )


: )
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2010, 12:07 PM   #732
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

*** UPDATE ***


As some of you already know, I´ve been unavailable for the major part of 2009, and specially this past December, due to health issues.

Now I´m officially recovered, and ready to roll again.

I´m back again for 2010, and I´m completing the Update + the Free Coaching.

You will receive some interesting messages from me from now on, if you are on the list.


I will respond also to the last questions from this thread, as well as the critical question that arise here from time to time:

- "Is anybody making money with Public Domain?"...


PS: The answer is a sounding YES, btw...


: )
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kneb Knebaih For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jan 2010, 10:42 PM   #733
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kneb Knebaih View Post

*** UPDATE ***


As some of you already know, I´ve been unavailable for the major part of 2009, and specially this past December, due to health issues.

Now I´m officially recovered, and ready to roll again.

I´m back again for 2010, and I´m completing the Update + the Free Coaching.

You will receive some interesting messages from me from now on, if you are on the list.


I will respond also to the last questions from this thread, as well as the critical question that arise here from time to time:

- "Is anybody making money with Public Domain?"...


PS: The answer is a sounding YES, btw...


: )

welcome back kneb.. as you all know... i'm a newbie in this forum & in this idea of public domain materials..

from what i read your pdf.. it is really a good one for beginner to advance in searching the LOST TREASURE of the world..lol..

i'm really satisfied in your product kneb ..thanks for sharing this great value of product to all of us..

thanks..
sanrazak is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2010, 05:12 AM   #734
John & Melissa
War Room Member
 
Yankabilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 131
Thanks: 21
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi
I paid the $49 and it was the Best Money I've ever spent ANYWHERE I can't wait for the UPDATED VERSION been waiting and will wait as long as it takes...

By the way Kneb do I have to pay for the UPDATED VERSION or do we get it.
Please let me know, Brandon my son has his own computer business now and is doing good...

Take Care
John, Melissa, Brandon
Yankabilly is offline  
Unread 17th Jan 2010, 03:34 AM   #735
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
msdobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Clearwater
Posts: 301
Thanks: 423
Thanked 218 Times in 163 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Kneb,

It's great to have you back healthy!!! Your WSO is without a doubt one of the best EVER. I'm currently working on several different PD projects, including a membership site.

I'm really looking forward to the coaching and the update.

Thanks again!

Jenny
msdobe is offline  
Unread 17th Jan 2010, 07:59 AM   #736
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Stephen Liew's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Singapore / Malaysia
Posts: 137
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kneb,

Have you send anything to the list ? My last email received from you is 17th December 2009.

Hope I am still in your list.
Stephen Liew is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2010, 07:39 PM   #737
Patrick Keith O'Brien
War Room Member
 
pobrien's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: Seattle, WA, USA.
Posts: 91
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is it still possible to purchase this? The only link I see goes to an expired domain.

Pat
pobrien is offline  
Unread 21st Jan 2010, 11:19 AM   #738
Marketing Consultant
War Room Member
 
raskal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 36
Thanks: 12
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any news on the update? As jtliewim the email stated it would be released late Dec....almost into Feb....
raskal is offline  
Unread 24th Jan 2010, 09:55 AM   #739
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
jollykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 17
Thanks: 12
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My last email from Kneb Knebaih was also on 17th Dec 09, and I was wondering if I had missed any, looking at the last messages in this tread it sounds like there have not been any more. I hope Kneb Knebaih is ok, and I will be watching for any updates.
jollykitty is offline  
Unread 2nd Feb 2010, 03:29 PM   #740
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
niac7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 109
Thanks: 16
Thanked 36 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I see this is bumped back up to the WSO 1st Page.

Welcome back Kneb. Glad you are in good health again.
niac7 is offline  
Unread 2nd Feb 2010, 04:13 PM   #741
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
nim84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 100
Thanks: 9
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

guys this ebook is truly exceptional
the amount of idea and thoughts in this book are enough to get going and the amount of links given to public domain sources is unbelievable

deffo one of the best WSOs
nim84 is offline  
Unread 2nd Feb 2010, 10:38 PM   #742
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 302
Thanks: 8
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Kneb,

Upon reading this thread again, I noticed the updates and the research software that other buyers keep mentioning here. I bought this PD Material last March 2009 for $49 and was not able to get the Research Software and I noticed I do not have the Bonus #1 (b1)

Can I still get the Bonus #1? (b1). And am I also entitled to get the Research Software? I also want to ask about the free coaching is that also included? If there are updates since March 2009, I also want to get the updates.
I think I also didn’t get the mail to Activate Subscription.

Thanks…

Paypal Transaction ID: #4L473196PJ742503L

I sent you a PM for the following details
-date of purchase
- paypal email used
- associated name

Thanks
Raquel is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2010, 04:32 PM   #743
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 843
Thanks: 186
Thanked 688 Times in 521 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jollykitty View Post

My last email from Kneb Knebaih was also on 17th Dec 09, and I was wondering if I had missed any, looking at the last messages in this tread it sounds like there have not been any more. I hope Kneb Knebaih is ok, and I will be watching for any updates.
I think this is about the last date I got any mail from Kneb also. I will be eager to see what his update offers over the current edition. I know it will be a blast when it finally is made available.
rob54 is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2010, 06:19 PM   #744
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jean,

Yes, I´m here (finally).

Sorry for not receiving the download details.

Please, take a look at the PM I´ve sent to you.

This is totally automated, but sometimes things like this can happen.

Also, please check your spam folder, just in case you missed there.


The solution is in your PM.


: )
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2010, 06:29 PM   #745
The Internet Bloke
War Room Member
 
Eric Graudins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: Tasmania
Posts: 387
Thanks: 134
Thanked 56 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kneb Knebaih View Post


You will receive some interesting messages from me from now on, if you are on the list.

I will respond also to the last questions from this thread, as well as the critical question that arise here from time to time:
Hello Kneb.
You posted this more than a month ago, and it appears that nothing has been emailed or posted since. I know that I have not received anything from you by email.

People on this thread have been extremely patient, and I think that you really need to address the issues of the long promised update and other things.

regards,
Eric G.
Eric Graudins is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2010, 06:49 PM   #746
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Eric Graudins View Post

Hello Kneb.
You posted this more than a month ago, and it appears that nothing has been emailed or posted since. I know that I have not received anything from you by email.

People on this thread have been extremely patient, and I think that you really need to address the issues of the long promised update and other things.

regards,
Eric G.

I know, I know...

I promised an update, and I´m working on it.

Thing is that I´ve been out of game during the whole last year, and I have to deal with many issues in my life and business that have been on stand-by until now.

That´s all.

Good things are coming...


: )
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Kneb Knebaih For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Feb 2010, 05:28 AM   #747
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
safe as houses's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 480
Thanks: 87
Thanked 36 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Kneb, should I go back to the first page and buy this now, or should I wait, Regards, Mick.
safe as houses is offline  
Unread 17th Feb 2010, 10:13 AM   #748
GegeTech Consultants
War Room Member
 
FredJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 2,818
Thanks: 272
Thanked 620 Times in 334 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kneb,

So sorry that I never could list all the books on WebLiterature on the other thread - got carried into a series of family issues, and the collection is anyway a big one with me having no idea and no outright way but to go and manually figure it out. Hope to do it some day.

But writing here to inform you that now that I am really up and running once more over the last 1 month, today I went ahead and purchased your WSO with my wife's email address and my name on it! It is getting downloaded right now as I write here in this thread.

I have a definite idea about a potential masterpiece from you that I am going to enjoy shortly.

Sorry to hear that you too had been sick andd out in the meantime and hope you have a great 2010.

Best,
Fred
FredJones is offline  
Unread 18th Feb 2010, 02:00 PM   #749
The Web Lifestyle Warrior
War Room Member
 
JamesHendricks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: San Diego, California, USA.
Posts: 1
Thanks: 12
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jeanmarie,

Perhaps I can help you. Try following these steps:

Note: I'm using Firefox as my browser, but the process is similar in Internet Explorer.

I believe that when you install Adobe Reader, it includes a browser plug in for displaying PDF documents within Firefox and other Web browsers. More than likely you already have the Adobe Reader program installed. If not, you can get it here for free: http://www.adobe.com

1. Navigate to The Members Area of Kneb's "The Public Domain Secret" website.

2. Right-Click on "The Public Domain Secret" title (Graphic) on his web page and choose "Save Link As" or "Save Target As" from the Right-Click menu.

3. A "Save As" window will open up giving you the choice to rename the file from it's current name of "PDS.PDF" to a name of your choosing. (It should already be highlighted. Just start typing the new name if you choose to rename it). If all you see is "PDS", short for (Public Domain Secrets), you can always manually add the Portable Document File extension of .PDF after it.

Example: KnebPDS.PDF

Change the "Save To" location to an existing folder, the Desktop, or create a NEW folder. If you already have the free version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer, the default "Save As" file type should already be set at "Adobe Acrobat Document".

After you download it you will have a .PDF file type, and it should open up just like any other PDF document.

4. After you open up the Public Domain Secrets file, look for the "Options" Drop Down menu in the top left corner. (Looks like small silver gears or sprockets with a white downward arrow).

Click the arrow. Choose "Print Pages" from the Drop Down Menu or use the CTRL+P keyboard command to print. (Make sure you have a lot of paper because it's a BIG file.)

Public Domain Secrets is also a very graphic intensive file, and every page has a colored graphical background. So you may consider printing it out in Black and White to save on ink.

Hope this helps you, or anyone else with the same questions. I'm not sure of your computer expertise or software set up, so I tried to be as specific as possible.

Have a great day.

James Hendricks
JamesHendricks is offline  
Unread 19th Feb 2010, 07:20 AM   #750
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jeanmarie View Post

did anyone get this book in a pds form. I can't print it on my computer or get his support desk to give me the info. Do I have to convert it to pdf first? I purchased this product weeks ago and I would love to know what's up. Everyone seems so happy with it yet I can't even get my copy//1

Hi Jean,


1. What´s a "pds" form? The Book is in .pdf, just as it should be.


2. If you can´t print it, I can´t do anything about it : )

The book is not protected against printing.

Just click on the "Public Domain Secret" graphic link, and download it.


3. Also, your purchase was made on Feb. 15, just days ago... not weeks ago.


4. "I can´t even get my copy" is not correct either... I sent to you the login details, manually.


: )


PS: another PM sent your way... check it out, please.
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$580k, domain, free content, kneb knebaih, made, make money, niche marketing, public, public domain, works

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:41 PM.