Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 17th Apr 2010, 11:06 AM   #851
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 90
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kneb
I'm so glad you are doing so well. I hope my harassing you didn't impede your recovery!!!

I don't know if I have the up date so I'll just wait. I bought my copy sometime in the beginning of the year. Don't foreget, I want into coaching. Do you have your own website that we are suppose to sign up on? Please let me know if that is what I have to do. Hope the ashes from the volcano aren't affecting Barcelona and you keep getting better. I wish I could send you some homemade Italian vino to make you feel better.

Jean
aka The Italian Princess
jeanmarie is offline  
Unread 18th Apr 2010, 12:55 AM   #852
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: London,UK
Posts: 282
Thanks: 0
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kneb,

I also bought your wso and did not get an update.I would also be interested in your coaching program as well.By the way do you mean your coaching program would start on the 27th of April,2010 and would you be sending us the information about the coaching via email or through this thread.Sorry for all the questions and wish you a very good health.Thankyou.
Zillionairemind is offline  
Unread 19th Apr 2010, 10:25 AM   #853
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
safe as houses's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 480
Thanks: 87
Thanked 36 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kneb,

I also have had no update, I bought the programme last year, Regards, Mick.
safe as houses is offline  
Unread 19th Apr 2010, 07:41 PM   #854
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jeanmarie View Post

Hi Kneb
I'm so glad you are doing so well. I hope my harassing you didn't impede your recovery!!!

I don't know if I have the up date so I'll just wait. I bought my copy sometime in the beginning of the year. Don't foreget, I want into coaching. Do you have your own website that we are suppose to sign up on? Please let me know if that is what I have to do. Hope the ashes from the volcano aren't affecting Barcelona and you keep getting better. I wish I could send you some homemade Italian vino to make you feel better.

Jean
aka The Italian Princess

Lol... don´t worry Jean, the Update is ready for this week, and so the coaching.

I will send to all of you the wanted emails announcing the time and place.


And, BTW, you can "harass me" every time you want, no problem... : )



; )
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 19th Apr 2010, 07:49 PM   #855
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Zillionairemind View Post

Hi Kneb,

I also bought your wso and did not get an update.I would also be interested in your coaching program as well.By the way do you mean your coaching program would start on the 27th of April,2010 and would you be sending us the information about the coaching via email or through this thread.Sorry for all the questions and wish you a very good health.Thankyou.
Originally Posted by safe as houses View Post

Hi Kneb,

I also have had no update, I bought the programme last year, Regards, Mick.

UPDATE:

Yes, the Update is ready and will be posted in the Members Area sometime this week (you will receive the proper email notification).

I´m updating also the Members Area, and I will add new things like the forum, and a new bonuses area.


The free coaching will be held next week, in a new WSO thread, with a plan of action, and a live Q&A (you will be able to ask me ANY question about anything related to PD).


Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 20th Apr 2010, 02:57 AM   #856
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I think I ma interested in this offer, can I have some details.
cashflowexcel is offline  
Unread 22nd Apr 2010, 01:22 AM   #857
Celtic netpreneur
War Room Member
 
akoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Mysticland
Posts: 70
Thanks: 26
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i just tried logged in to members area and tried to download the book, i compared this to the old version, seems like it has been updated already? am i right? omg! i'm soooo excited to read and apply the new updates kneb. thank you so much. also, i'm very looking forward to your free coaching.
akoni is offline  
Unread 23rd Apr 2010, 03:39 AM   #858
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
SageSound's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 633
Thanks: 76
Thanked 171 Times in 108 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My link to the DL area is no longer any good. I'm eagerly awaiting notice with a new link in it!

-David
SageSound is offline  
Unread 23rd Apr 2010, 08:47 AM   #859
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rlharding's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 188
Thanks: 87
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Kneb, I didn't get an email from you if you did indeed post to the membership site. I didn't even know there was a membership site until I saw these posts in the last several weeks. I don't recall joining a membership site or any info about it when I bought last year.
rlharding is offline  
Unread 23rd Apr 2010, 04:11 PM   #860
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , .
Posts: 26
Thanks: 14
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SageSound View Post

My link to the DL area is no longer any good. I'm eagerly awaiting notice with a new link in it!

-David

Yes, same here. Could you send me the current link, Kneb?

Thanks in advance.

Virginia
lexar is offline  
Unread 23rd Apr 2010, 04:35 PM   #861
Dog Vomit PLR
War Room Member
 
yourreviewer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,393
Thanks: 13
Thanked 164 Times in 95 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does anyone know if the coaching has started? If so, can anyone provide a link. Kneb, you will be doing us all a big favor by providing some specific dates and details.
yourreviewer is offline  
Unread 24th Apr 2010, 01:22 AM   #862
Celtic netpreneur
War Room Member
 
akoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Mysticland
Posts: 70
Thanks: 26
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

if you can still remember the email address you used to purchase kneb's product, you can search for it on your email and you will see the link on there. at least that's what i did, i also purchased the product last year. hope this helps.
akoni is offline  
Unread 24th Apr 2010, 01:48 AM   #863
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
SageSound's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 633
Thanks: 76
Thanked 171 Times in 108 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by akoni View Post

if you can still remember the email address you used to purchase kneb's product, you can search for it on your email and you will see the link on there. at least that's what i did, i also purchased the product last year. hope this helps.
Well, apparently the links he sent out two years ago (late 2008) are no longer valid.
SageSound is offline  
Unread 24th Apr 2010, 02:48 AM   #864
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rlharding's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 188
Thanks: 87
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

can someone provide the membership url? Once I have that I can try the passwords I use. If I ever signed up I should be able to get access.
rlharding is offline  
Unread 24th Apr 2010, 05:23 AM   #865
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , .
Posts: 26
Thanks: 14
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I also purchased in 2008 and the link I have from then is no longer valid. So I need the current link.
lexar is offline  
Unread 24th Apr 2010, 03:39 PM   #866
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Northern California, USA.
Posts: 108
Thanks: 144
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My link still works, but it looks like the same document without any changes and the same bonuses.
JCTunes is offline  
Unread 25th Apr 2010, 12:42 PM   #867
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 90
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

kneb
How do we join the coaching program and where is it going to be held. I've been waiting a long time for this so I had better hear from you by today since it starts tomorrow--somewhere, sometime.

Jean
aka The Italian Princess
jeanmarie is offline  
Unread 25th Apr 2010, 02:15 PM   #868
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi everyone,

The coaching will be held in the WSO section, as I announced here.

The Update will be sent out before the coaching, so it wil be ready by Tuesday.


After all of you have received the Update, the coaching will start, and it will be properly announced here, and through the email.

Nobody will be left out, so don´t worry...

: )
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 25th Apr 2010, 04:39 PM   #869
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 843
Thanks: 186
Thanked 688 Times in 521 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kneb Knebaih View Post

Hi everyone,

The coaching will be held in the WSO section, as I announced here.

The Update will be sent out before the coaching, so it wil be ready by Tuesday.


After all of you have received the Update, the coaching will start, and it will be properly announced here, and through the email.

Nobody will be left out, so don´t worry...

: )

Hello Kneb,

I am certainly looking forward to your long anticipated update as well as the coaching bonus. As the version I have (the previous one I believe) is memory intense, will we be able to delete it once your new version is released? Or will the new edition be a companion edition along with the previous edition?

Thanks.

Robert
rob54 is offline  
Unread 25th Apr 2010, 05:18 PM   #870
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rob54 View Post

Hello Kneb,

I am certainly looking forward to your long anticipated update as well as the coaching bonus. As the version I have (the previous one I believe) is memory intense, will we be able to delete it once your new version is released? Or will the new edition be a companion edition along with the previous edition?

Thanks.

Robert


Yes, the new PDF will be the new substitute for the previous version.

You won´t need the 2 versions, just the new one.

It will include the best of the old version, plus the new sections and links.

: )
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 25th Apr 2010, 06:46 PM   #871
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 843
Thanks: 186
Thanked 688 Times in 521 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kneb Knebaih View Post

Yes, the new PDF will be the new substitute for the previous version.

You won´t need the 2 versions, just the new one.

It will include the best of the old version, plus the new sections and links.

: )

Very cool Kneb. Anxious to see how you have reworked the new version.

Thanks much for your reply.

Robert
rob54 is offline  
Unread 26th Apr 2010, 04:51 AM   #872
Reg
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Posts: 1,184
Thanks: 7
Thanked 308 Times in 272 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Kneb

The download link I received in 2008 doesn't work. Will you be sending the new link? Will the original UN & PW work? Do original purchasers have to do anything else to qualify for your training?

Thxx...
Reg is offline  
Unread 26th Apr 2010, 05:44 AM   #873
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 90
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Where is the WSO section?
jeanmarie is offline  
Unread 26th Apr 2010, 12:59 PM   #874
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Kneb,

I sent you PMs about the update version of Public Domain and yet, I haven't from you. I purchased in 2008. I do wish to learn more about the latest version and the coaching.

Thanks,

Joe
kwazyjoe is offline  
Unread 26th Apr 2010, 10:12 PM   #875
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
rnjonjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 355
Thanks: 134
Thanked 46 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jeanmarie View Post

Where is the WSO section?
you're in it...

this thread that you're commenting on is inside the WSO section.
rnjonjo is offline  
Unread 27th Apr 2010, 04:38 AM   #876
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
JohnQuiet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 192
Thanks: 21
Thanked 29 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kneb Knebaih View Post

Don´t worry, Virginia, you will receive the notification from next Monday to the free upgrade.

: )
Kneb,

I also bought last July and I have been amazed everytime I open this I find something totally NEW that I missed the first time, that I know will make me a ton. There is so much material in here that my children will still be making money with it long after I am gone.

I would really appreciate the update link, I can't wait to see the new material you have added. I'll block off 2 more weekends just to review the new gems!

Thanks again...

JohnQuiet
JohnQuiet is offline  
Unread 27th Apr 2010, 10:21 AM   #877
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 90
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

so are you saying the coaching course is going to be right here? Does anyone know the time yet?
jeanmarie is offline  
Unread 27th Apr 2010, 10:34 AM   #878
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rlharding's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 188
Thanks: 87
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jean,
Kneb's time isn't like 'our time' LOL!!!! Surely you know that by now??

I assumed he would do a new post in the WSO section.

WSO= Warrior's Special Offer
That is a section of its own where there are multiple WSOs posted every day. This, as mentioned above, is just a thread in the section. Keep your eye on the main WSO section just to be sure.

ruth
rlharding is offline  
Unread 27th Apr 2010, 02:56 PM   #879
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 90
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thx Ruth
Kneb's time is like the time my relatives in Italy have, so I should have been familiar!!!


BTW, I purchased my copy in July 09, is this the updated copy or should I buy the one he is selling now, or is he giving us a link. Sorry to be such a pest, but that's just me!!!!
jeanmarie is offline  
Unread 27th Apr 2010, 04:38 PM   #880
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 90
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does anyone know if the coaching started yet? It's got to be after midnight in Spain. He said nobody would miss out?
jeanmarie is offline  
Unread 27th Apr 2010, 05:55 PM   #881
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

...

Ladies and Gentleman...


The Update + Coaching will be delayed 48 hours (maybe more)... unfortunately : (


I appreciate a lot all the buzz and the anticipation you are showing, really.

And believe me, I´m putting long hours into these FREE bonuses, just because I promised it... one year ago, but also because you deserve it.

This was something I added as a GIFT for you : )


So all I ask is a bit more patience... I assume 48 hours (or even 72) more won´t be a serious problem : )


And this is something I will never outsource (not a word of it).


And of course, and this have to remain very clear: I won´t release the Update nor the Coaching WITHOUT first announcing them (both here and through your inbox).


Again, I appreciate your interest : )




Having cleared that, let´s turn this "waiting time" into something positive for all of us, while you await for the stuff to be ready:

- Post here ALL your doubts, your problems, your most urgent questions, the things you don´t understand well, the things that are stopping you from succeeding, etc, etc, etc...

In conclusion:

- Post here ALL the things you want me to answer when the coaching starts, EVERYTHING.


This way, we will have a clearer outline about the things to cover during the coaching.


Thanks in advance for your valuable input : )


; )
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2010, 05:42 PM   #882
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 843
Thanks: 186
Thanked 688 Times in 521 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kneb,

Sometimes despite the best laid plans, things go side ways. Causing one blown deadline after another almost as if the universe is plotting against you. I've been there more than once. A few more days is no biggie. I know the new update will be very worth the wait.

Now for my questions:

1. How can one starting from scratch (no business contacts, big advertising budgets, etc), target juicy offline prospects to approach for public domain projects?

2. Which industries are ripe for approaching for lucrative PD projects?

3. Which industries should be avoided like the plague?

Or are these question more appropriate for people with intermediate to advanced PD skills?

Thanks.

Robert
rob54 is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2010, 05:53 PM   #883
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rob54 View Post

Hi Kneb,

Sometimes despite the best laid plans, things go side ways. Causing one blown deadline after another almost as if the universe is plotting against you. I've been there more than once. A few more days is no biggie. I know the new update will be very worth the wait.

Now for my questions:

1. How can one starting from scratch (no business contacts, big advertising budgets, etc), target juicy offline prospects to approach for public domain projects?

2. Which industries are ripe for approaching for lucrative PD projects?

3. Which industries should be avoided like the plague?

Or are these question more appropriate for people with intermediate to advanced PD skills?

Thanks.

Robert


Thanks, Rob.

Questions noted down : )
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2010, 06:31 PM   #884
Danny Ng
War Room Member
 
munstersg01's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,085
Thanks: 171
Thanked 457 Times in 334 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Kneb, glad you are back look forward to the updates to your course
munstersg01 is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2010, 07:08 PM   #885
be more have more
War Room Member
 
orenrowz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Israel
Posts: 30
Thanks: 7
Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I don't think I ever got any emails from you but just like everyone else here, I'm really looking forward to it all.

Here are some questions for the upcoming training:
- I understand the best way to use PD is not by selling it as is but rather, by changing it, compiling it into something new etc. Can you please show us some more examples of how you yourself do it?
- I always look at things prior to '23 to make sure I'm in the safe zone and I always get a feeling that the PD works I'm looking at are way old and couldn't interest anyone. Is there a certain way you usually go about refreshing the work? For instance, do you usually use the content but add new graphics and design to it? Do you change the format to make a book into a video or into a podcast? Do you normally just compile several works into one?
- I know this is covered in the book, but if you or anyone else is willing to share more examples of HOW to go about research and how to create the best products out of PD

In short, any more examples you could give us would be great.

Looking forward to the new updates and training,
Owen
orenrowz is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2010, 03:50 AM   #886
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 97
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any other hidden cost to get started with this?
tpwilliams is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2010, 07:57 AM   #887
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 843
Thanks: 186
Thanked 688 Times in 521 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tpwilliams View Post

Any other hidden cost to get started with this?
tp,

Since your question wasn't specifically addressed to Kneb, I hope you don't mind if I chime in. I have the last version of this WSO. The word 'hidden' doesn't apply, but there are some normal additional cost involved in running a business of 're-purposing" public domain materials.

1. Domain names

2. Hosting fees

3. In the version I have, Kneb suggests some free and paid software options for doing graphics work, etc.

None of the public domain content links offered in the version I have are paid services as I recall. All of these sources are free especially since most of them are to little known US government agency sites pregnant with public domain materials.

Kneb points you in the direction of what road(s) to take to get the best out of the material. However, your imagination will be required to turbo charge all Kneb makes available in this outstanding WSO.

Hope this helps.

Robert
rob54 is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2010, 10:55 AM   #888
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by orenrowz View Post

I don't think I ever got any emails from you but just like everyone else here, I'm really looking forward to it all.

Here are some questions for the upcoming training:
- I understand the best way to use PD is not by selling it as is but rather, by changing it, compiling it into something new etc. Can you please show us some more examples of how you yourself do it?
- I always look at things prior to '23 to make sure I'm in the safe zone and I always get a feeling that the PD works I'm looking at are way old and couldn't interest anyone. Is there a certain way you usually go about refreshing the work? For instance, do you usually use the content but add new graphics and design to it? Do you change the format to make a book into a video or into a podcast? Do you normally just compile several works into one?
- I know this is covered in the book, but if you or anyone else is willing to share more examples of HOW to go about research and how to create the best products out of PD

In short, any more examples you could give us would be great.

Looking forward to the new updates and training,
Owen

Great questions.

Noted down : )
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2010, 12:41 PM   #889
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , Canada.
Posts: 235
Thanks: 50
Thanked 143 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Kneb,

Here are the things I really want to know.

In your book you talk about selling images, illustrations, artwork and photos to Artwork Agencies, Publishing Houses, Design Companies, Hollywood and Independent Film Companies. You also talk about collections for publicity and marketing agencies. You also talk about selling either offline or online to big design companies, stok photo sites and designers.

Here are my quesitons:
How do we locate these artwork agencies, design companies, publicity and marketing agencies and designers?
What KIND of design companies do you mean? Graphic design, interior design, etc. etc.?
How do you approach these companies when you want to sell them something?
Do you always restore the images before offering them for sale?
Do you usually create a collection to sell or do you sell individual items?
How do you determine how much to charge per sale? Can you give an example or two of what you would charge for a collection?
Do you offer these items/collections as an exclusive or do you sell similar items to a number of places?

I am really looking forward to having these questions answered.
maggie2 is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2010, 02:20 PM   #890
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by maggie2 View Post

Hey Kneb,

Here are the things I really want to know.

In your book you talk about selling images, illustrations, artwork and photos to Artwork Agencies, Publishing Houses, Design Companies, Hollywood and Independent Film Companies. You also talk about collections for publicity and marketing agencies. You also talk about selling either offline or online to big design companies, stok photo sites and designers.

Here are my quesitons:
How do we locate these artwork agencies, design companies, publicity and marketing agencies and designers?
What KIND of design companies do you mean? Graphic design, interior design, etc. etc.?
How do you approach these companies when you want to sell them something?
Do you always restore the images before offering them for sale?
Do you usually create a collection to sell or do you sell individual items?
How do you determine how much to charge per sale? Can you give an example or two of what you would charge for a collection?
Do you offer these items/collections as an exclusive or do you sell similar items to a number of places?

I am really looking forward to having these questions answered.


This is material from the Elite Coaching, and it is somewhat extended, but I will try to answer your questions and give you some examples.

Powerful stuff, BTW : )
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 1st May 2010, 06:29 AM   #891
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 90
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are you still doing Elite Coaching. I would be interested if you were.
jeanmarie is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2010, 09:05 AM   #892
Just trying to get it!
War Room Member
 
dksnyder2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Southern Ohio, USA.
Posts: 54
Thanks: 9
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Kneb,
I had received an email sometime back that your update would be coming out soon and then nothing else. I will be patient and wait as you have asked but I wanted to make sure I am on the list as many of the people above have stated I purchased in late 2008 or early 2009 and was not aware of your forum. Can you please send me information on this?

Dave
dksnyder2002 is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2010, 09:15 AM   #893
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rlharding's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 188
Thanks: 87
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Kneb, you have your own publishing company. Is this in name only? Do you use on-line publish on demand sources (lulu.com) or do you actually have a publishing house? I would love to republish some old classics but don't think I have the money or wherewithall to start a publishing company.

ruth
rlharding is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2010, 10:54 PM   #894
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
runr01's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: ON, Canada.
Posts: 172
Thanks: 148
Thanked 30 Times in 27 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kneb:
I keep hearing about the update here in the WF and earlier this year from an email you sent, but have not received any thing else since then, much less a link to the update.
Pls communicate, again - with the link or the membership URL, password and login.
Thank you.
Donna
runr01 is offline  
Unread 3rd May 2010, 02:00 PM   #895
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jeanmarie View Post

Are you still doing Elite Coaching. I would be interested if you were.

Yes, but its closed for new members now.

I will open it again in the next few months : )
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 3rd May 2010, 02:12 PM   #896
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dksnyder2002 View Post

Kneb,
I had received an email sometime back that your update would be coming out soon and then nothing else. I will be patient and wait as you have asked but I wanted to make sure I am on the list as many of the people above have stated I purchased in late 2008 or early 2009 and was not aware of your forum. Can you please send me information on this?

Dave

Hi Dave,

If you purchased in late 2008 or early 2009, you are already in the list, don´t worry.

You will be notified during this week, as everyone else.

Both the Update and the Coaching are ready. Just waiting for the new server install.

Regarding the forum, this is a new addon, and will take some more time to be live and ready, but it will be available through the new Members Area.


: )
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 01:43 AM   #897
flowerpower! :p
War Room Member
 
Lasse's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 25
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i dont get it? how will this product work? please pm me
Lasse is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 03:25 AM   #898
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rlharding's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 188
Thanks: 87
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Lasse, have you even read through the thread???
rlharding is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 10:17 AM   #899
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 843
Thanks: 186
Thanked 688 Times in 521 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Kneb,

Another question for you to consider addressing in the coaching phase of your update. In your ebook you outline a project road map to completion. I think its over 30 days.

In your coaching, can you please 'flesh' out this road map a bit with project examples and challenges you or a successful student faced during a project(s) and how you (they) solved them to save or modify the project that still turn out to be a money maker?

Most of us have no problem working a formula when all pistons are firing correctly, the sky is blue, etc. Its when things go unexpectedly side ways that will cause many of us to give up a project in frustration. So my question is in an effort to help us deal better when such problems shows up as they surely will sometimes to test our resolve putting a PD project together.

As always thanks Kneb.

Regards,

Robert
rob54 is offline  
Unread 5th May 2010, 10:54 AM   #900
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Northern California, USA.
Posts: 108
Thanks: 144
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Lasse View Post

i dont get it? how will this product work? please pm me
As Ruth above me said, take a look through this thread, and you'll see how the product works. Then you can make a decision as to whether it's for you.

Last edited on 5th May 2010 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Sorry...wrong name.
JCTunes is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$580k, domain, free content, kneb knebaih, made, make money, niche marketing, public, public domain, works

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:37 PM.