Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 26th Dec 2008, 10:59 AM   #151
Programmer Extraordinaire
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Olathe, KS USA.
Posts: 660
Thanks: 39
Thanked 34 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I found an awesome application for converting scanned pdf's into word documents.

Check it out: Convert PDF to Excel, Word with the Able2Extract PDF Converter

It's around $150, but it will pay for itself the first time you use it if you were planning to outsource that stuff. Definitely something I plan on purchasing when I get a little money in.
Bishop81 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Bishop81 For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Dec 2008, 01:09 PM   #152
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lakshaybehl View Post

Kneb!

THANK YOU A Bisquillion times for the amazing resource
you have put into my hands. Its just awesome. I know
this is the kind of stuff we all need as IM'ers because
after all this is what IM'ers need... Quality content.

You see.. One of the biggest reasons why I was not able
to migrate to other niches easily was this... I lacked the
expertise to decide whther or not the content was quality.
And hence I didn't even dare to step out of my comfort
zone with less-than-quality content.

Now, here's the deal I'm focussing on right now...

1. Building a niche specific blog. Niche: Beauty,
Skin Care, Herbal Treatments, home made solutions for
glowing skin

2. Getting a ton of quality content for the blog from the
PD (This generally is the most difficult task to do... Finding
content which most generally used to be copyrighted and
then getting it rewritten is often a lot of pain in the A$$).
BUT NOT if you know how to grab quality PD content
written by authors and experts.

3. Building a series of effective backlinks from different
PR4-PR9 websites all over the internet. All one way...
Actually I have trained three people on how to do this...
And they do it all for me real cheap. They are college kids
(hehehe much older than me technically) but they like some
extra monty over the weekends. And building backlinks
certainly beats MCD's $2 per hour (Yes, in india they are
paying less than $2/hour)

4. Building a list of people by putting up the frontpage as
a static squeeze page... And giving them beauty tips.
HINT: All the autoresponder content can be found in
a day... Just use the PD content and load your
autoresponders for a year.

And you know what happens when people are anxiously
waiting for the content you are providing them with?
Well, they get impatient when you do not send it to
them for once or twice. And then is the time to begin
the pre-launch of your product (Again redesigned PD
content)... Videos are the best option and getting
college girls to speak about these methods on camera
doesn't cost much more than an entrance into college
campus. They will generally easily do it for free.. But
you could even pay them... Like $100/hour. Don't
worry all this money comes from your blog. Try
to figure out how. :d

6. Sell backlinks from your blog when it gets a PR.
Remember consistency is the key here for posting
content on your blog... Focus on long tail, low
competetion KW's, promote your blog via PD content
on Youtube and EZA. And build backlinks from high
PR sites for about a month. When your website
gets a PR of 4 or above (VERY EASy if you do all this),
then start selling backlinks @ $100/month/spot sitewide,
$50/mo/spot on the front page. And you could also sell
banner ads etc. I told you the money comes from
the blog right...

7. Product creation should ideally take 10-11 hours...
4 girls speaking onto your camera for 3 hours each..
effectively you'll need to spend at least double the
amount of time with each girl cause they'll need
breaks. So effectively 4 Girls * 6 hours each=24
hours. So have at least 2-3 grand ready.

NOTE: I say girls because girls would much easily
be able to convey thew right message for the
beauty niche. Ultimately you figure out what
works for your niche. Girls/Boys are equally
interested in modelling.... especially in promotions
and video content on the web.

8. This is a 10-12 hours video product so it should
easily sell for at least $97-$147... READILY.. Like
hot cakes. And all the funding has been done through
the income from your blog. Then just give away
10-15 minute snippets of the videos as the pre-launch
content. People would be blown off.. And you will be
too... with the amount of money you'll make on the
launch date.

9. Salesletter? That's not a problem :- You are a
warrior after all... Look at the WSO section of the WF...
And you'll find some awesome sales letter deals. Remember
its not the IM niche- Its the beauty niche.. So graphics
matter much more than the copy. So keep the sales letter
short and sweet and load it with some awesome samples
of the product.

10. Rinse and repeat.

Now that's a simple way to make a ton of money real fast
in any niche. And when i say rinse and repeat, I'm not really
talking about a new blog/niche... the same blog and another
product.

Kneb, while I was pretty confident this approach will work
whatesoever, I did not want to do sub-standard quality to
my subscribers. But now I'm onto the best content on the
web... In the world... Thanks to you. Hats off, buddy.

Look, if you are sitting on the fence thinking about making
a decision, you need to make that desicion right now. This
RESOURCE is extensive. Don't mind the bonuses... the book
in itself is worth $1000's.

Thanks a ton Kneb
-Lakshay


Amazing, man...


That´s what I call "Taking Killer Action"...


Thanks a lot for sharing.


Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 26th Dec 2008, 03:00 PM   #153
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Genesis View Post

Kneb I purchased yesterday and didn't get a download link. Tried an email and PM and wasn't successful getting through. After reading your great sales copy the suspense is killing me. Thanks for you help with this in advance.
PM sent
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 26th Dec 2008, 08:04 PM   #154
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
SoEasyMoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,058
Thanks: 306
Thanked 83 Times in 75 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kneb. I purchased in April. Here's my paypal transaction info.

Unique Transaction ID #9L6680163W4413821)

I believe I get an update for free is that correct?

Thanks in advance!
SoEasyMoney is offline  
Unread 26th Dec 2008, 09:01 PM   #155
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Timothy Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States of America
Posts: 55
Thanks: 9
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Downloading problem resolved.

Whew. Sure comes with a lot of extras. Looks like my internet connection is going to be busy. Thanks Kneb.
Timothy Wright is offline  
Unread 26th Dec 2008, 10:11 PM   #156
New Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kneb,

I purchased this report back on April 7, 2008 and I'm really looking forward to this update. I thought this was a steal at $29 back then. You way over-delivered on the first version, so I'm sort of expecting a grand slam home run from you on this update. Thanks Kneb - the folks that have not yet ordered don't realize that they will be getting some serious "bang for your buck" with this report.

Can you please send me the update...thanks!

Unique Transaction ID #9U393963RA589003R

Garrett
draw is offline  
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 12:28 AM   #157
Autopilot Cash Machine
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 385
Thanks: 0
Thanked 45 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just got it. Great product and bonuses. This is what I call over delivery.
forous is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to forous For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 05:25 AM   #158
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SoEasyMoney View Post

Hi Kneb. I purchased in April. Here's my paypal transaction info.

Unique Transaction ID #9L6680163W4413821)

I believe I get an update for free is that correct?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, this is what I need from you:


- paypal email used to purchase

- date of purchase

- associated name to that paypal email


And I will send you the signup link for the current version + the next $197 Update.
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 05:26 AM   #159
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Genesis View Post

Downloading problem resolved.

Whew. Sure comes with a lot of extras. Looks like my internet connection is going to be busy. Thanks Kneb. :)

Good...

Enjoy :)
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 05:28 AM   #160
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by draw View Post

Hi Kneb,

I purchased this report back on April 7, 2008 and I'm really looking forward to this update. I thought this was a steal at $29 back then. You way over-delivered on the first version, so I'm sort of expecting a grand slam home run from you on this update. Thanks Kneb - the folks that have not yet ordered don't realize that they will be getting some serious "bang for your buck" with this report.

Can you please send me the update...thanks!

Unique Transaction ID #9U393963RA589003R

Garrett


Hi Garrett:


This what I need from you:


- paypal email used to purchase

- date of purchase

- associated name to that paypal email


And I will send you the signup link for the current version + the next $197 Update.
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 06:31 AM   #161
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
msdobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Clearwater
Posts: 301
Thanks: 423
Thanked 218 Times in 163 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What an amazing book!! I spent ALL DAY yesterday reading it and bookmarking sites. By the end of the day my head was spinning with ideas. Even if someone isn't especially interested in PD but wants new ideas for making money online, this book is a must have.

I bought a PD course from a very well known 'guru' several years ago and it didn't cover 1/10th what this book does (and it was more than 10X the cost)! And I haven't even looked at the bonuses yet.

What I really like are the examples. I'm reading the adsense ebook next.

I could go on and on about this ebook, but all I can say is, if anyone is interested in different ways to make money online, you really should get this ebook. It's way underpriced and I am so thankful I found it.

Thanks for an incredible book, Kneb!
Jenny
msdobe is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to msdobe For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 08:23 AM   #162
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by forous View Post

Just got it. Great product and bonuses. This is what I call over delivery.
Thanks for the kind words.

I´m glad you like it.
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 08:27 AM   #163
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by msdobe View Post

What an amazing book!! I spent ALL DAY yesterday reading it and bookmarking sites. By the end of the day my head was spinning with ideas. Even if someone isn't especially interested in PD but wants new ideas for making money online, this book is a must have.

I bought a PD course from a very well known 'guru' several years ago and it didn't cover 1/10th what this book does (and it was more than 10X the cost)! And I haven't even looked at the bonuses yet.

What I really like are the examples. I'm reading the adsense ebook next.

I could go on and on about this ebook, but all I can say is, if anyone is interested in different ways to make money online, you really should get this ebook. It's way underpriced and I am so thankful I found it.

Thanks for an incredible book, Kneb!
Jenny


Thanks Jenny, for such a positive feddback and review.

I appreciate a lot your words.


And remember to start planning your 2009 goals and taking action.

Take a look at this thread, in case you missed it:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ase-study.html


:)
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 11:19 AM   #164
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , .
Posts: 138
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just bought this WSO -- with all this great feedback, how can i not? I'll have to wait to read it till I finish my tax filing. Darn.
Raych is offline  
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 04:27 PM   #165
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 77
Thanks: 14
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Kneb,

I am trying to purchase your wso but the paypal page that comes up is in spanish. I tried logging in to paypal first also.

Is there a way through this,

Thanks
Jim Carpenter is offline  
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 04:34 PM   #166
New Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kneb - sent you a PM with the info...thanks.

Garrett

Originally Posted by Kneb Knebaih View Post

Hi Garrett:


This what I need from you:


- paypal email used to purchase

- date of purchase

- associated name to that paypal email


And I will send you the signup link for the current version + the next $197 Update.
draw is offline  
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 04:49 PM   #167
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by turftroll View Post

Kneb,

I am trying to purchase your wso but the paypal page that comes up is in spanish. I tried logging in to paypal first also.

Is there a way through this,

Thanks
Ditto. I am ordering through the paypal credit card option and all of
the choices are in Spanish.

Please change if you can. thanks.
John Hartman is offline  
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 06:06 PM   #168
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just figured it out.

Simply change the country to USA, or whatever your country is,
and the language will also change.
John Hartman is offline  
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 06:52 PM   #169
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by turftroll View Post

Kneb,

I am trying to purchase your wso but the paypal page that comes up is in spanish. I tried logging in to paypal first also.

Is there a way through this,

Thanks

Usually, if you just login into your paypal at the payment site, the site will refresh itself into your own language...

If not, the basic rule is that if you select your country from the drop down menu, the page will refresh into your language.


Hope this helps

:)
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 07:14 PM   #170
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 66
Thanks: 10
Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Awesome, Amazing, Fantastic!!!

I spent all day reading and investigating the unbelievable amount of links provided and can honestly say I haven't come across anything this extensive regarding PD and I have purchased a few of them. All much more expensive and with much less information. And I haven't checked out any of the bonuses yet!

You have definitely put your heart and soul into this WSO and it really shows!


Now I have a quick question...I am in Canada and our government publications are copyrighted. Can I go to the US government sites and use that info?


Thank you,
Rhonda
RhondaW is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to RhondaW For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 09:05 PM   #171
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
ibconsultants's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Atlanta, GA , 30324
Posts: 36
Thanks: 7
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Warriors,

I bought this book on a whim. I had just purchased from ETR the recycled 2006 stuff on Public Domain and was upset because I had listened to this that back then. I found that info. to be unsatisfying at best and was so glad I could get my money back.

So when I saw this thread on PB info, I didn't know what to think. Well long story short I am so amazed and delighted, I can't express it enough. I am breathless, no I'm not kidding, I could hardly sleep with all these idea's in my head from this book. I immediately took it to be printed in color and had it bound, this book was a keeper. It was hard to participate in the holiday things because I had my nose in this book. LOL

Well after reading it real from cover to cover, then I set out to look at every single link to exciting information, bookmarking all of them in my browser. I wanted to be able to do quick searches and build my own PB library of goodies. This took several hours but is well worth it.

I am blessed as I have video and audio equipment and my husband has a PHD in World History and a Masters in Film making. So I am FREAKIN crazy with excitement with all this material.

I had just paid $1100 for a class to teach me how to build blogs and drive huge amounts of traffic quickly. What a crazy waste of money. This book covers all of this info. From how to set up, how to design and gives you FREE tools to do it.

Amazing......

Trust me if you want to get into this business and want to make money and not be dependent in the JOB, get this book, devour it and then start mind mapping your plans for websites. My cup runneth over with idea's.

Blessings to all in 2009, most are feeling the pain of the recession. This is your "bail out" trust me take it and run with it!

Adrianne
ibconsultants is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to ibconsultants For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 09:58 PM   #172
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 958
Thanks: 455
Thanked 174 Times in 87 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have a question and its a quick one for the OP or current readers of the book:

If I wanted to go into a specific niche, does this ebook give you an idea how to find good public domain information? For example, the health and fitness niche?

Essentially I am looking for good content that I can re-write and re-use in a variety of niches. Are people finding the resources for finding this content in the ebook useful?

Cheers.
EndGame is offline  
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 10:13 PM   #173
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Raych View Post

Just bought this WSO -- with all this great feedback, how can i not? I'll have to wait to read it till I finish my tax filing. Darn.

Thanks for your purchase,


And don´t delay the reading...


:)
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 27th Dec 2008, 10:21 PM   #174
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rwatters View Post

Awesome, Amazing, Fantastic!!!

I spent all day reading and investigating the unbelievable amount of links provided and can honestly say I haven't come across anything this extensive regarding PD and I have purchased a few of them.

All much more expensive and with much less information.

And I haven't checked out any of the bonuses yet!

You have definitely put your heart and soul into this WSO and it really shows!


Now I have a quick question...I am in Canada and our government publications are copyrighted. Can I go to the US government sites and use that info?


Thank you,
Rhonda

Thanks a lot for your positive and kind words...



And regarding your question:


Yes, you can...


Check this thread:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ase-study.html


:)
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 28th Dec 2008, 10:34 AM   #175
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 66
Thanks: 10
Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Kneb,

I read that thread but wasn't sure if the person who put together the Student Loans package was an American or not.

Super glad to hear I can use US resources.

Am going to spend today going through the bonuses, cleaning my house can wait!


Cheers,
Rhonda
RhondaW is offline  
Unread 28th Dec 2008, 10:44 AM   #176
Gotta Quit Day Job - Now!
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 500
Thanks: 6
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I have been following this thread for a good while and want in, but unfortunately don't have any funds at all today so can you PLEASE hold a spot for me until I get paid from my day job on Jan 1st? I absolutely don't want to miss out and would really appreciate it!

Many thanks,
iwebtopia is offline  
Unread 28th Dec 2008, 12:57 PM   #177
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ibconsultants View Post

Hi Warriors,

I bought this book on a whim. I had just purchased from ETR the recycled 2006 stuff on Public Domain and was upset because I had listened to this that back then. I found that info. to be unsatisfying at best and was so glad I could get my money back.

So when I saw this thread on PB info, I didn't know what to think.

Well long story short I am so amazed and delighted, I can't express it enough. I am breathless, no I'm not kidding, I could hardly sleep with all these idea's in my head from this book.

I immediately took it to be printed in color and had it bound, this book was a keeper. It was hard to participate in the holiday things because I had my nose in this book. LOL

Well after reading it real from cover to cover, then I set out to look at every single link to exciting information, bookmarking all of them in my browser. I wanted to be able to do quick searches and build my own PB library of goodies. This took several hours but is well worth it.

I am blessed as I have video and audio equipment and my husband has a PHD in World History and a Masters in Film making. So I am FREAKIN crazy with excitement with all this material.

I had just paid $1100 for a class to teach me how to build blogs and drive huge amounts of traffic quickly. What a crazy waste of money.

This book covers all of this info. From how to set up, how to design and gives you FREE tools to do it.

Amazing......

Trust me if you want to get into this business and want to make money and not be dependent in the JOB, get this book, devour it and then start mind mapping your plans for websites.

My cup runneth over with idea's.

Blessings to all in 2009, most are feeling the pain of the recession. This is your "bail out" trust me take it and run with it!

Adrianne


Killer review, Adrianne...


Thanks a bunch for such a positive feedback.


:)


(PS: You are in for the challenge, if you want to enter)


:)
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 28th Dec 2008, 02:44 PM   #178
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Maurice Rigaud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Dorchester, MA (USA)
Posts: 92
Thanks: 15
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

To All Warriors,

This is an honest feedback for Kneb's WSO that I purchased, which took me more than a few days to read through. Where do I begin? IMHO, this is definitely one of the GREATEST WSO's ever here in the Warrior Forum. Your probably wondering did Kneb really earn 580K using Public Domain? I would say YES after going through his book. Now does that mean anyone can do the same as well? Maybe...Maybe not. Rest assured you will make money which will put a crazy smile on your face if you implement his suggestions and use your creative mind into actionable steps. Will it take some work...sure.

Another thing that I didn't know was that there is this one place where every kid on Earth loves and that is Walt Disney World. Yep, majority of those Disney stories were found in the Public Domain. Dag! All this time I thought Walt Disney created all those characters himself. You'll also be surprised of other successful people who created their business around Public Domain Information.

There are so many business models you can create around his PD book. Just don't get hung up on the small details. Imagine if every warrior here purchased this WSO there still would be BEAUCOUP money available to make. They wouldn't be any saturation whatsoever. Here's some business models you can create:

1. Clothing with quotes and images, i.e. hoodies, socks, t-shirts etc
2. Decorative tiles with all types of funky and kool images<--you think this won't sell...THINK AGAIN!
3. A city or state-targeted scholarship and grant info site that has lots of colleges, i.e. Los Angeles and Chicago.
4. A site about the 50's stylish menswear and where they can find these items to purchase or a book about them.
5. A site about the different types of guns and machine guns used during WWI & WWII and there are sites where you can buy these replicas or republish a book of images showing all of these weapons used during that time.

The possibilities are endless and no matter what niche your in Kneb's PD book will lead you to that information. The only challenge I see is where to start to be honest but just pick something of interest and you will be more than satisfied. Having a physical copy by your side is a must and I plan on reading it a few more times along with taking steps to use it. This book will lead you to many lands flowing in milk and honey!

God bless you Kneb!
Maurice

*Your only limitation is your imagination*

Last edited on 28th Dec 2008 at 02:51 PM. Reason: greeting
Maurice Rigaud is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maurice Rigaud For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Dec 2008, 04:21 PM   #179
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kneb,

I just wanted to clarify before I purchase your product. Does this show all of the marketing strategies and ways we can use Public Domain material to make a profit. Basically I want to know will this be a step by step action plan to take Public Domain material and use it to set up a business or is this a guide to find sources of Public Domain. Thank you for your response.

Jo'El
Jo'El Ravarra II is offline  
Unread 28th Dec 2008, 07:14 PM   #180
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Maurice Rigaud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Dorchester, MA (USA)
Posts: 92
Thanks: 15
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jo'El Ravarra II View Post

Hi Kneb,

I just wanted to clarify before I purchase your product. Does this show all of the marketing strategies and ways we can use Public Domain material to make a profit. Basically I want to know will this be a step by step action plan to take Public Domain material and use it to set up a business or is this a guide to find sources of Public Domain. Thank you for your response.

Jo'El
Hi Jo'el,

If you don't mind Kneb I will attempt to answer this. He does offer several marketing strategy suggestions and lists a number of ways to use Public Domain. Your not going to get every marketing idea and uses for any product...no product will do that for you. You have the search function and WSO section here at this forum for finding a Diamond Mine of traffic generation tips...which is more than anyone can handle. The rest is really up to you, your creative mind, and putting forth ACTION. Plus! There are countless of business models you can create with Public Domain Information...think Walt Disney!

Honestly, you can't go wrong at all Jo'el with his PD book. It's like carrying the Black American Express Card really. The only limitation is your imagination my friend. Hope this answers your questions about buying. Check this thread out for more info--->>
http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ase-study.html

Sincerely,
Maurice

Last edited on 28th Dec 2008 at 07:16 PM. Reason: word omission
Maurice Rigaud is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Maurice Rigaud For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Dec 2008, 07:38 PM   #181
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for your help, are there any marketing courses or material that you would personally recommend? I saw that Kneb mentioned John Reese. I'm not very familiar with his material. Any advice would be appreciated.

Jo'El
Jo'El Ravarra II is offline  
Unread 28th Dec 2008, 10:47 PM   #182
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Maurice Rigaud View Post

To All Warriors,

This is an honest feedback for Kneb's WSO that I purchased, which took me more than a few days to read through.

Where do I begin? IMHO, this is definitely one of the GREATEST WSO's ever here in the Warrior Forum.

Your probably wondering did Kneb really earn 580K using Public Domain? I would say YES after going through his book. Now does that mean anyone can do the same as well? Maybe...Maybe not. Rest assured you will make money which will put a crazy smile on your face if you implement his suggestions and use your creative mind into actionable steps. Will it take some work...sure.

Another thing that I didn't know was that there is this one place where every kid on Earth loves and that is Walt Disney World. Yep, majority of those Disney stories were found in the Public Domain. Dag! All this time I thought Walt Disney created all those characters himself. You'll also be surprised of other successful people who created their business around Public Domain Information.

There are so many business models you can create around his PD book. Just don't get hung up on the small details.

Imagine if every warrior here purchased this WSO there still would be BEAUCOUP money available to make. They wouldn't be any saturation whatsoever.


Here's some business models you can create:


1. Clothing with quotes and images, i.e. hoodies, socks, t-shirts etc

2. Decorative tiles with all types of funky and kool images<--you think this won't sell...THINK AGAIN!

3. A city or state-targeted scholarship and grant info site that has lots of colleges, i.e. Los Angeles and Chicago.

4. A site about the 50's stylish menswear and where they can find these items to purchase or a book about them.

5. A site about the different types of guns and machine guns used during WWI & WWII and there are sites where you can buy these replicas or republish a book of images showing all of these weapons used during that time.


The possibilities are endless and no matter what niche your in Kneb's PD book will lead you to that information. The only challenge I see is where to start to be honest but just pick something of interest and you will be more than satisfied. Having a physical copy by your side is a must and I plan on reading it a few more times along with taking steps to use it.

This book will lead you to many lands flowing in milk and honey!



God bless you Kneb!
Maurice

*Your only limitation is your imagination*



Really grateful for your great (awesome) review...


And thanks a lot for the clever examples on your list.


Way to go, Maurice...


Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 28th Dec 2008, 10:53 PM   #183
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 164
Thanks: 27
Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My newbie Review

I don't usually spend big bucks on books like this ($47USD is kinda much for me as a poor student), especially on the internet, and for an e-book. For me, nothing beats an offline book, as I could carry around and read it when traveling around- furthermore it's good for the eyes.

But after reading this copy, I realized this is not a normal e-book that I would get for $20 in my local bookstore. It's worth, is much more than my Nike Shoe, and might be comparable to my Mum's Jimmy Choo heels- valued by the importance of good information in internet.

I have been doing IM since this year, July. I have tried many stuff and kind of failed. I realized without a mentor to guide you around, it's easy to get lost in this GIGANTIC OCEAN OF ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.

4 Pages long on what the book features is enuf said, so I won't bother reviewing on what the book is all about. So instead I would just like to thank you for this great book

Jon Matt
jon99 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jon99 For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Dec 2008, 08:16 AM   #184
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jon99 View Post

My newbie Review

I don't usually spend big bucks on books like this ($47USD is kinda much for me as a poor student), especially on the internet, and for an e-book. For me, nothing beats an offline book, as I could carry around and read it when traveling around- furthermore it's good for the eyes. :)

But after reading this copy, I realized this is not a normal e-book that I would get for $20 in my local bookstore. It's worth, is much more than my Nike Shoe, and might be comparable to my Mum's Jimmy Choo heels- valued by the importance of good information in internet. :)

I have been doing IM since this year, July. I have tried many stuff and kind of failed. I realized without a mentor to guide you around, it's easy to get lost in this GIGANTIC OCEAN OF ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.

4 Pages long on what the book features is enuf said, so I won't bother reviewing on what the book is all about. So instead I would just like to thank you for this great book :)

Jon Matt


Thanks for your positive feedback.


And make sure to subscribe to this thread:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ase-study.html


:)
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 29th Dec 2008, 08:18 AM   #185
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by EndGame View Post

I have a question and its a quick one for the OP or current readers of the book:

If I wanted to go into a specific niche, does this ebook give you an idea how to find good public domain information? For example, the health and fitness niche?

Essentially I am looking for good content that I can re-write and re-use in a variety of niches. Are people finding the resources for finding this content in the ebook useful?

Cheers.


You will find millions of PD works in that niche.

You won´t have the time to use it all, even in 50 years...


:)
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Kneb Knebaih For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Dec 2008, 09:56 AM   #186
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 958
Thanks: 455
Thanked 174 Times in 87 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Lol.

Awesome. I like your posts Knev, and your threads. I remember when you first released this product and the accompanying thread. You are most certainly the real deal and you actually seem to be one of the rare few who can take students and make them successes. I really respect that.

The testimonials are great, i think I might have to bite on this offer.
EndGame is offline  
Unread 29th Dec 2008, 09:58 AM   #187
New Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Still waiting for the update after sending you a PM with the info you requested. Is there a problem? I even sent the same info to your support email at your Gmail address. I waited all weekend for the update, and since I'm not working this week I would really like to see what's new in the other 35 pages.

Originally Posted by Kneb Knebaih View Post

Hi Garrett:


This what I need from you:


- paypal email used to purchase

- date of purchase

- associated name to that paypal email


And I will send you the signup link for the current version + the next $197 Update.
draw is offline  
Unread 29th Dec 2008, 12:31 PM   #188
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 56
Thanks: 37
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Kneb,

Visited the forum after a 2 day break.

so apologise for the delayed response.

and Thanks very much confirming that I'm 'in' for the training

Going thru all the rave reviews, even these few days of wait seem unbearable.

The download problem is also solved now,

eagerly looking forward to your training.

hope you'll intimate at least a day in advance re: training.

thanks again


Originally Posted by Kneb Knebaih View Post

1. Yes, you are in.

2. Challenge will start the first days of January.

3. PM sent about the download link issue.
winner1 is offline  
Unread 29th Dec 2008, 01:04 PM   #189
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by draw View Post

Still waiting for the update after sending you a PM with the info you requested. Is there a problem? I even sent the same info to your support email at your Gmail address. I waited all weekend for the update, and since I'm not working this week I would really like to see what's new in the other 35 pages.

Mmmmh... weird thing.

Please, send me a PM again with your info, and let´s see what´s happening.
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 29th Dec 2008, 02:09 PM   #190
New Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kneb Knebaih View Post

Mmmmh... weird thing.

Please, send me a PM again with your info, and let´s see what´s happening.
I just forwarded that same message back to your PM inbox here at Warrior Forum. The email that I sent to your support email address (Gmail) was from my PayPal info when I made the purchase in April, so you may have a different support email address now. Looks like there's a glitch somewhere. Thanks.

Garrett
draw is offline  
Unread 29th Dec 2008, 03:56 PM   #191
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 104
Thanks: 41
Thanked 37 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered last night but due to a glitch in my internet connection, I paid at Paypal but never saw a download page. Emailed your support email earlier today but being all excited to read this stuff, thought I'd try letting you know here too. My Paypal order number is 6M831213W3168335V and it's in my business name and has a gmail account for the email.
Hereandthere is offline  
Unread 29th Dec 2008, 06:09 PM   #192
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Hereandthere View Post

I ordered last night but due to a glitch in my internet connection, I paid at Paypal but never saw a download page. Emailed your support email earlier today but being all excited to read this stuff, thought I'd try letting you know here too. My Paypal order number is 6M831213W3168335V and it's in my business name and has a gmail account for the email.

Please, PM me this info:


- Paypal email used to purchase

- Date of purchase

- Associated name to that email


.
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 29th Dec 2008, 08:49 PM   #193
BACKLINK MOGUL
War Room Member
 
howudoin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Warrior Forum
Posts: 793
Thanks: 40
Thanked 69 Times in 39 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Three words---Just Buy It!

If you consider yourself to be an "internet marketer" then go ahead and make this investment. It doesn't matter whether you are operating in anything related to "public domain" (PD) or not. Let me explain:

The number one problem for online marketers is getting quality content. That exactly is the reason as to why so many of us give monthly Dollars to all those crappy PLR websites but with this explosive information in your hands, you can literally get the best writers from the Yesteryears to write content for you and that too for free!

I purchased the book some 2 days ago and simply can't get my eyeballs off it. My mind is literally spinning with ideas after sucking in all this information. The shear quality and quantity of PD sources that has been mentioned in the book is mind boggling to say the least but presented in such a categorized format so that the reader don't feel overwhelmed at the same time.

Although I have read a few other "Guru" books on the same topic, absolutely none of them gives specific information on how to locate PD content for yourself. All they offer are a few resource links categorized by the format (audio, video and text). But the high point of this ebook came where Kneb has mentioned 14 search engines (Other than Google) which can be used for locating PD content.(None of them is from the GYM- Google, Yahoo and MSN- combination!). Trust me, the listing of these search engines and how to use them is well worth the money for this product.

Additionally, the listing of 23 Niches popular with PD content is another "High point" of this product. A list of most popular authors in each niche is also being provided to help you with PD searching. These author names can be used while searching for PD content, using the advanced search operators in the GYM combination.

When this approach is used in conjunction with the above search engines then you are looking at a huge repository of quality PD content ready to be used the way you want. Starting your projects with this quality content will put you miles ahead of your competition.

Thanks for the great product Kneb!

Bhupinder
howudoin is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to howudoin For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Dec 2008, 05:42 AM   #194
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: *** How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works! ***
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by howudoin View Post


Three words---Just Buy It!

If you consider yourself to be an "internet marketer" then go ahead and make this investment. It doesn't matter whether you are operating in anything related to "public domain" (PD) or not. Let me explain:

The number one problem for online marketers is getting quality content. That exactly is the reason as to why so many of us give monthly Dollars to all those crappy PLR websites but with this explosive information in your hands, you can literally get the best writers from the Yesteryears to write content for you and that too for free!

I purchased the book some 2 days ago and simply can't get my eyeballs off it. My mind is literally spinning with ideas after sucking in all this information. The shear quality and quantity of PD sources that has been mentioned in the book is mind boggling to say the least but presented in such a categorized format so that the reader don't feel overwhelmed at the same time.

Although I have read a few other "Guru" books on the same topic, absolutely none of them gives specific information on how to locate PD content for yourself. All they offer are a few resource links categorized by the format (audio, video and text). But the high point of this ebook came where Kneb has mentioned 14 search engines (Other than Google) which can be used for locating PD content.(None of them is from the GYM- Google, Yahoo and MSN- combination!). Trust me, the listing of these search engines and how to use them is well worth the money for this product.

Additionally, the listing of 23 Niches popular with PD content is another "High point" of this product. A list of most popular authors in each niche is also being provided to help you with PD searching. These author names can be used while searching for PD content, using the advanced search operators in the GYM combination.

When this approach is used in conjunction with the above search engines then you are looking at a huge repository of quality PD content ready to be used the way you want.

Starting your projects with this quality content will put you miles ahead of your competition.



Thanks for the great product Kneb!:)

Bhupinder


Thanks a lot for such a great review...

Love it.



Remember to start planning and minmapping your projects from today... and take a look at this thread, when we discuss some real case studies:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ase-study.html



:)
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Unread 30th Dec 2008, 07:24 PM   #195
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 104
Thanks: 41
Thanked 37 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Others have raved enough about this product that I'm sure readers have the sense of how comprehensive it is. I just want to add a comment from the point of view of a former reference librarian in public libraries.

I've noticed from helping people find what they want that we are all on a spectrum in terms of our capabilities to focus and dig through all sorts of things. It's my opinion that the people who will really benefit from this product are those who will hunker down and do the digging.

I drooled over the lists and went to quite a few places where what I was specifically looking for -- text or illustrations related to my 3 main topics right now -- either wasn't there, wasn't pertinent, or wasn't in the public domain. That is to be expected. If you are stubborn and patient in doing research, this product is a goldmine.
Hereandthere is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Hereandthere For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Dec 2008, 10:24 PM   #196
Dan DeRoeck
War Room Member
 
dmderoeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 192
Thanks: 3
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Put this one on your to-get list! You won't be sorry.

Hands down, it’s the best WSO I've ever purchased. Kneb goes all out for this one - he explains everything you need to know about the Public Domain (PD) to make an honest go of it. Sure, you'll still need to do the work, but Kneb gives you the tools necessary to accomplish the job.

I purchased the book yesterday and almost finished reading it the same night. That's saying something since it is 283 pages long! Granted Kneb uses graphics extensively throughout, but he did so with a purpose in mind. Kneb believes graphics is a vital part of promoting products, especially coming from the PD. Therefore it adds value to the book by providing you a glimpse of what you should be thinking about when creating your PD product, site, etc.

What I found extremely exciting about the PD is the vast reach it has with regards to today's niches. You can select virtually any niche popular today and use the PD to add value.

I give him extra credit for slicing and dicing the 23 niches to a very palatable level. He really does provide all the resources you'll ever need to get started.

What I especially like about Kneb's writing style is his ability to communicate to somebody that has no PD experience (like me). This is important because PD is somewhat reclusive in a sense of being able to monetize it. But it's covered in this gem, and then some.

I'm glad I purchased it and would highly recommend it. It's well worth the $49.
dmderoeck is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to dmderoeck For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Dec 2008, 09:34 AM   #197
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 70
Thanks: 28
Thanked 28 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought this WSO last week and it's taken me several days to read through it. Why? It's jam-packed with resources and links that needed exploring (sometimes for hours ).

This is one of the most amazing discussions of public domain that I have seen. I've purchased plenty of other products that talk about PD, but none compare with respect to the invaluable resources provided as well as Kneb's suggestions for using some of these resources. In several instances, Kneb even tells you "do this", "go here", giving you solid, doable ideas.

I confess to several sleepless nights thinking about the possibilities and will need to spend time to list out my goals and pinpoint my focus, a job in and of itself, given the enormous opportunity here. But the end result will be well worth it.

Thanks Kneb!

Lily
edakini is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to edakini For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Dec 2008, 06:24 PM   #198
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just want to say - I bought this ebook and it is great...

I have so many good feelings and thoughts about Kneb, his book and the other threads of his here on the forum ... there is just too much to say....

This ebook is great, there is:
1. what exactly public domain is and how to check it's copyright
2. where to find public domain, not just a few links, but a TON
3. types of public domain, not just books- other stuff you wouldn't normally think of
4. different ways to monetize public domain content
5. sample niches - not just a few niches, but some niches that he's used and he even gives names of authors he suggests for each niche

It's hard to describe the book, but it is good.

Another thing that is really striking and inspiring to me is that Kneb has really worked hard and become a successful business person. He went from being in debt to making hundreds of thousands a year and he now shares with others. I'm sorry that he was in debt and had a hard time but it is encouraging that he has shown what is possible. It's an encouraging lesson that anything is possible. He is an encouraging example of when you work hard and focus great things can happen.

(Thanks Kneb for sharing your story and being and example and encouragement for others.)

blessings,
belle
sarahbelle is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahbelle For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jan 2009, 03:24 PM   #199
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Jeff Walters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Irene, South Africa.
Posts: 177
Thanks: 1
Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kneb

An excellent product!. I've seen several other PD offers over the past couple of years - and none interested me. Your obvious passion for the topic (and your tremendous success with it) plus all the rave reviews overcame my ignorant disinterest in the topic.

Am I glad I did. This thread plus your $3k in 45 days case studies thread has ignited my interest in using PD for site content and for derivative products. You also piqued my interest in Stuart Lichtman - duly rewarded with a commission .

Your ebook is a work of art - making it a pleasure to read. And the content - not just the comprehensive lists of PD links, but the useful advice on how to successfully exploit PD is what makes this a very useful PD guide.

An absolute bargain for $49. Easily one of the best - if not the best - WSOs that I have purchased.

Looking forward to your course on this topic...
Jeff Walters is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Walters For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jan 2009, 11:21 AM   #200
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kneb Knebaih's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 808
Thanks: 340
Thanked 244 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Hereandthere View Post

Others have raved enough about this product that I'm sure readers have the sense of how comprehensive it is. I just want to add a comment from the point of view of a former reference librarian in public libraries.

I've noticed from helping people find what they want that we are all on a spectrum in terms of our capabilities to focus and dig through all sorts of things. It's my opinion that the people who will really benefit from this product are those who will hunker down and do the digging.

I drooled over the lists and went to quite a few places where what I was specifically looking for -- text or illustrations related to my 3 main topics right now -- either wasn't there, wasn't pertinent, or wasn't in the public domain. That is to be expected. If you are stubborn and patient in doing research, this product is a goldmine.


Thanks for your review and kind words.

Yes, the more you dig, the more you get addicted to this stuff...lol


:)
Kneb Knebaih is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$580k, domain, free content, kneb knebaih, made, make money, niche marketing, public, public domain, works

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:18 PM.