Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warrior Special Offers (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/)
-   -   [2,500+ SOLD] "The PUBLIC DOMAIN Secret!" Black Friday JUST $9.99!!! (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/35309-2-500-sold-public-domain-secret-black-friday-just-9-99-a.html)

Kneb Knebaih 11th December 2008 03:35 PM

[2,500+ SOLD] "The PUBLIC DOMAIN Secret!" Black Friday JUST $9.99!!!
 
Order Buttons Removed - Seller No Longer Online!

psresearch 11th December 2008 11:49 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
I'd like to buy this, but I'm not sure of the current price or even how to order it. I don't see a buy link or beer link.

RBum78 12th December 2008 07:47 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Whats the price?

psresearch 12th December 2008 08:52 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RBum78 (Post 321898)
Whats the price?

I can't figure out the current price either.

But do you see a way to even order?

moodyresources 12th December 2008 09:00 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
I'd also like to know the price and how to purchase.

Is this an updated version from your August release? And if purchased now, will updates be included or do you charge for that?

Thanks,
Melissa

leonardos 12th December 2008 09:41 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Hey Kneb,


I want this one!


But... How is supposed I can purchase it? What is the current price?


Thank You!


Leonardo

Kneb Knebaih 12th December 2008 10:46 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Sorry guys... I just meesed up with the new Warrior code :)


I have been out of the forum for months, and the new code is new for me...


Let me a few hours and all will be fixed :)



All the best,
Kneb

psresearch 12th December 2008 10:48 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kneb Knebaih (Post 322321)
Sorry guys... I just meesed up with the new Warrior code :)


I have been out of the forum for months, and the new code is new for me...


Let me a few hours and all will be fixed :)



All the best,
Kneb

Thanks, Kneb!

Dennis Becker 12th December 2008 03:35 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Arghhh! I'm going nuts waiting for the payment button! I've been waiting for this to reappear for months, and don't want to miss it, especially at the lower price point.

And then after I got mine, I'll mention it in my forum at Earn1KaDay for you, I think a few of them are waiting as well. John Rogers got us all lathered up about this a while back. :-)

moodyresources 12th December 2008 03:37 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Dennis, You are not alone! I've already posted once on this thread and I've kept it open all day watching for the BUY NOW button!

Kneb Knebaih 12th December 2008 05:27 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Hi Dennis :)

Nice to see you here. I received many good comments about your forum from my WSO buyers...

I´ve sent you a PM regarding this.

And yes, John Rogers, a great man... I will have to thank him personally :)


Well, this remains messed up :) It´s Black Friday today or what??


Ok then, let´s clear things up:

I keep receiving orders through the mail for the early price offer, so basically, the price now is $49... still a bargain if you ask me :)

(just the bonuses have more value)


SO in 30 min. this will be up and running again.


And thanks for all the orders so far :)


All the best,
Kneb




Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Becker (Post 323090)
Arghhh! I'm going nuts waiting for the payment button! I've been waiting for this to reappear for months, and don't want to miss it, especially at the lower price point.

And then after I got mine, I'll mention it in my forum at Earn1KaDay for you, I think a few of them are waiting as well. John Rogers got us all lathered up about this a while back. :-)


Kneb Knebaih 12th December 2008 05:29 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Hi Moody,

PM sent too.



Quote:

Originally Posted by moodyresources (Post 323099)
Dennis, You are not alone! I've already posted once on this thread and I've kept it open all day watching for the BUY NOW button!


Kneb Knebaih 12th December 2008 05:31 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by markquinn (Post 321056)
I'd like to buy this, but I'm not sure of the current price or even how to order it. I don't see a buy link or beer link.


PM sent too...

:)

psresearch 12th December 2008 05:33 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
I just "read" the full core PDF.

It wasn't really a "read"...it was more like an "experience" - I felt like
Kneb was taking me directly into his brain and having me experience
exactly HOW to profit from public domain materials.

I can't think of anything that wasn't covered, including the best ways
to turn the material into salable formats and the exact technology
and services to use.

I found it impossible to start reading this with out getting all the
way to the end. It was mesmerizing.

Man. This completely blows away the public domain material I bought
from a very famous marketer a few years back.

Paul Schlegel

eddiebarkie 12th December 2008 05:41 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
I'm new and don't know the waysm of the world, but I waited all afternoon and feel like I really got left out on this (at $29). Am I wrong? Thanks...ed.....

Ron Rajan 12th December 2008 05:47 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Kneb,

Wanted to find out if this is the same edition that was launched in the prev WSO many months ago...or if its updated.

Ron

moodyresources 12th December 2008 05:59 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kneb Knebaih (Post 323365)
Hi Moody,

PM sent too.

I didn't get the PM. Can you resend, please?
Thanks,
Melissa

Kneb Knebaih 12th December 2008 05:59 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by markquinn (Post 323374)
I just "read" the full core PDF.

It wasn't really a "read"...it was more like an "experience" - I felt like
Kneb was taking me directly into his brain and having me experience
exactly HOW to profit from public domain materials.

I can't think of anything that wasn't covered, including the best ways
to turn the material into salable formats and the exact technology
and services to use.

I found it impossible to start reading this with out getting all the
way to the end. It was mesmerizing.

Man. This completely blows away the public domain material I bought
from a very famous marketer a few years back.

Paul Schlegel



Hi Paul,


Thank you for such a good review man, really.

Don´t hesitate to ask me any question you may have along the road.



All the best

Kneb Knebaih 12th December 2008 06:35 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eddiebarkie (Post 323394)
I'm new and don't know the waysm of the world, but I waited all afternoon and feel like I really got left out on this (at $29). Am I wrong? Thanks...ed.....


Not at all... You are here for a treat :)

PM sent

ccep 12th December 2008 07:38 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Sent you a PM - redirected to wrong download page after purchase.

Thanks,

Nathan

Scott Moody 12th December 2008 07:41 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Just purchased and I was sent to a page to download 27 headers.

Unique Transaction ID #50X31394MV4420124.


HELP!!!!


Thanks,
Scott Moody

trakwebster 12th December 2008 08:01 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Bought this -- thought it was $29, but then paypal charged me $49, and I paid it anyway -- then went to a page offering something called 27 Killer Headers.

I didn't know what that was but I attempted to download it, but that produces either a 'you are not permitted here' or a download of an empty filename with nothing in it. And on that same page it says I can have my bonuses after I give a pretty review at the DP forum. Unfortunately, I don't know what the DP forum is. Bummer.

No other information available. My paypal transaction is #47A98675D51789610.

No product, no bonuses, no $29 price. But I'm working on a positive testimonial, honest!

Arthur Cronos

Scott Moody 12th December 2008 08:34 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Just received e-mail with correct download link.


[:D]THANKS!

Kneb Knebaih 12th December 2008 08:39 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Yes, yes... I know that the download page it´s messed up...


Please, don´t shoot me, lol...


All is fixed now... and all the orders have been sent...


Sorry for the inconvenience... (Black Friday... for sure)...




PS: the $29 early offer was sold out in the first 2 hours...

eddiebarkie 13th December 2008 06:50 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Morning Kneb - PM sent. Have a great day....ed....

K Shawn 13th December 2008 09:48 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Hi kneb, i think you missed the question of jhollar...I would also like to know if this is the same edition you released a few months back...thanks

Dennis Becker 13th December 2008 03:17 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Holy crap! What a bargain. I bought yesterday but just had a chance to download today. This monster is huge, I can't imagine that there's anything valuable left out. I'm starting to read the main report while the rest of the files are downloading.

Kneb makes it fun to read, lots of pictures, I like his writing style. I've bought PD manuals before and they've put me to sleep, to be honest, and some have just been a bunch of links with no explanation about what to do once you get where it's sending you.

This one's a keeper. It's obviously well worth the $197 price tag, but I'm not too proud to pay less. :-)

John Rogers 13th December 2008 05:18 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Becker (Post 323090)
John Rogers got us all lathered up about this a while back. :-)

I wasn't lathering anybody. I swear!

(there aren't any pictures are there?) :eek:

John

Kneb Knebaih 13th December 2008 05:26 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by praxes (Post 324954)
Hi kneb, i think you missed the question of jhollar...I would also like to know if this is the same edition you released a few months back...thanks


Well... it all depends on when you first purchased...

If you purchased on February or March, definitely this is the new $197 Update.

If you purchased from April to July, this new version contains new nuggets an insights, and a new part on niche marketing and the "how-to" market you don´t want to miss...


So send me your paypal receipt and I will get you access to this current version.


All the best,
Kneb

Kneb Knebaih 13th December 2008 05:28 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Hey John,

Nice to see you here :)

And thanks for spreading the word about my product.


I´ve sent you a PM regarding this new pre-Update version, take a look.


All the best,
Kneb






Quote:

Originally Posted by John Rogers (Post 325911)
I wasn't lathering anybody. I swear!

(there aren't any pictures are there?) :eek:

John


Kneb Knebaih 13th December 2008 05:30 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Becker (Post 325644)
Holy crap! What a bargain. I bought yesterday but just had a chance to download today. This monster is huge, I can't imagine that there's anything valuable left out. I'm starting to read the main report while the rest of the files are downloading.

Kneb makes it fun to read, lots of pictures, I like his writing style. I've bought PD manuals before and they've put me to sleep, to be honest, and some have just been a bunch of links with no explanation about what to do once you get where it's sending you.

This one's a keeper. It's obviously well worth the $197 price tag, but I'm not too proud to pay less. :-)


Hi Dennis,

Thanks a lot for your positive input.

I really appreciate it coming from you :)


All the best,
Kneb

eddiebarkie 14th December 2008 09:08 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Morning Kneb - I'm pretty new here , but going thru your "Public Domain Secret" - all 283 pages including the "adios" ending- I recognize the quality and potential of the content. I am looking forward to your launch/warrior offer after the first of the year. Best wishes for a Happy Holiday season...ed....

John M Kane 14th December 2008 12:31 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
This is clearly a Magnum Opus on the Public Domain concept.

I agree with other's comments on the way the book is designed make it a very pleasant read, fun in fact, not just the normal black text on a plain background.
I agree that you don't nod off reading through this.

A very worth while purchase.
One of my favorites.

Get one for yourself guys/gals while the price is nice.

Good job Kneb,

lexar 14th December 2008 01:00 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
This is a great package. Loaded with material and presented in an entertaining way. I purchased it back in July and was so happy I did.

I think anyone who buys this will feel happy with the value for the money.

Virginia

Kneb Knebaih 15th December 2008 01:01 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eddiebarkie (Post 327552)
Morning Kneb - I'm pretty new here , but going thru your "Public Domain Secret" - all 283 pages including the "adios" ending- I recognize the quality and potential of the content. I am looking forward to your launch/warrior offer after the first of the year. Best wishes for a Happy Holiday season...ed....


Thanks for your kind words, Eddie.


I appreciate them.


All the best

Kneb Knebaih 15th December 2008 01:03 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by war28476 (Post 328009)
This is clearly a Magnum Opus on the Public Domain concept.

I agree with other's comments on the way the book is designed make it a very pleasant read, fun in fact, not just the normal black text on a plain background.
I agree that you don't nod off reading through this.

A very worth while purchase.
One of my favorites.

Get one for yourself guys/gals while the price is nice.

Good job Kneb,



Thanks for your kind review John...

Don´t miss the next update.

Kneb Knebaih 15th December 2008 01:04 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lexar (Post 328082)
This is a great package. Loaded with material and presented in an entertaining way. I purchased it back in July and was so happy I did.

I think anyone who buys this will feel happy with the value for the money.

Virginia



Thanks Virgnia for the positive feedback.

I know you never give reviews, so I really appreciate your words.


All the best

1medic 15th December 2008 12:39 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Woooaw. What a comprehensive ebook/reference book. It's like an encyclopedia of the public domain.

I almost didn't buy this ebook despite many positive comments because I've bought PD books before and gained very little from the purchase. There were 3 problems I'd had in the past:

1. You get a list of resources, but when you go to look at the photo or book sites, you see strange titles like "Using Knitting To Improve Female Moral Virtue" or sh*t like that, that you could never possibly use.

This book gives many, many resources, explains the different book categories and the main niches that sell well for public domain books plus actual examples of how business are using them today. Some resources are the "oldy" category, and some are modern.

2. Some books just tell you that PD exists and then give a list of resources. This is the only PD book I've ever seen that really shows the different types of PD related business models.

3. Other PD books I've seen leave out the most critical info, how to do a copyright search. This books goes into some detail about how to conduct the searches, online, yourself. As far as I know, no other PD book does that.

It's a truly great book on it's subject.

Luke

----

How could it be even more valuable?

Because it's such a broad subject and there's such a massive list of resources the focus is less on the "make money" - understandable because there's so much to the PD topic in the first place.

Well this could possible be a course with this ebook being the first module in the course. The second and 3rd models could go in detail into some specific case studies using just 2 or 3 or the best PD sites and then showing how to sell stuff with them.

Just an idea.... Of course, other product development and online sales skills are required to make money from this.

Hmm, just had a thought - is that what the bonuses were for? :) Ah yes, well maybe you should refer to them in the main ebook as the next steps :).

Thanks.

billzz 15th December 2008 12:44 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Again Kneb overdelivers. This WSO is easily worth 5 times what he is asking. The bonuses are worth the asking price and then there are unannounced bonuses.............
The best WSO I have ever purchased. Way to go Kneb and thanks.

moodyresources 15th December 2008 01:39 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Hi Kneb,
I wanted to let you know that I just finished reading your book. You could have sold this for $17 with 1/100th of the information you have in there and it would have been an acceptable WSO. But instead, you have put together a massive amount of useful information and sold it for 1/100th of what it is truly worth!

Not only do you cover in detail a great list of suggested ways to use the information, but you also provide a very comprehensive list of sources. As a former Librarian, I can truly say you've done your research - on research - which is not easy! Excellent information, excellent sources, and your customer service is excellent as well.

To anyone wondering if Kneb's book is worth it....Stop wondering, it's more than worth it!

I recommend very few things because there is so much that is the same old recycled information with nothing really new or unique - except the original salescopy for it. Kneb's book is very thorough and you'll definitely profit from it when you put it to use. Which won't be very hard because he's given you all the resources you need.

Thanks so much for a great book, Kneb!
Melissa

Seth Smith 15th December 2008 04:02 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Hi,

I saw this last year I think.

Were you able to repeat a 500K+ year again?

Thank you.

gail1367 15th December 2008 09:00 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Hi

I purchased this a few hours ago and was hoping to get stuck in and do some reading.

I have been unable to download the main book. The main pdf file will not load up in the browser to download. I left it for an hour or so while i went out and thought it would be there when i got back but it still wasn't

Is anyone else having problems with this or does it take a very very long time to download.

Please help
Gail

1medic 16th December 2008 05:36 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by moodyresources (Post 331061)
Hi Kneb,
You could have sold this for $17 with 1/100th of the information you have in there and it would have been an acceptable WSO. But instead, you have put together a massive amount of useful information and sold it for 1/100th of what it is truly worth!

Yes, this is true.

Luke

ConcordeWarrior 16th December 2008 05:45 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Hi Kneb,
nice to see you back!
I have sent PMs. See your mail box.
:-)

gail1367 16th December 2008 07:43 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gail1367 (Post 332181)
Hi

I purchased this a few hours ago and was hoping to get stuck in and do some reading.

I have been unable to download the main book. The main pdf file will not load up in the browser to download. I left it for an hour or so while i went out and thought it would be there when i got back but it still wasn't

Is anyone else having problems with this or does it take a very very long time to download.

Please help
Gail

I have finally been able to download it and read it.

Kneb truly incredible information. I have read through it once now i have to go back and look it over again.
You have done an amazing job with this. Anyone who hasn't got a copy yet i would definitly recommend that you do. I think this book just may have answered my prayers.

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it.
Gail

Guy Horton 16th December 2008 08:54 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Kneb,

I purchased the package last July, there's so much information
to work with this could be several WSO's. The price is an absolute
bargain for the knowledge that you receive not to mention the
profits you can earn with this package.

Don't sit on the fence on this one or you will be sorry you did.

Thanks for creating it.

Guy

leonardos 16th December 2008 11:36 AM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
I can't go out of my surprise (a GREAT one, I must add).

I purchase many DP related ebooks before, included the famous (and recommended by Kneb in his book) from Nolo Editions.

But it's really different.

In what way?

It's hard to define.


Besides the incredible quality (and quantity) of resources contained in Kneb's book, I think what define best his job is:


It's a 100% practical book!

I know always it's said this, but rarely is true.

In this case it is.


Kneb flood up our mind with many, many highly profitable ideas.

Furthermore, he gives us all tools, all resources, all examples and successful cases (included his own), and invite us irresistibly to do same way.


What more I can say?


If you are looking for a REAL way to do a killing in your business, You MUST purchase this one NOW.


What a Great Job yours, Kneb



All the Best for You and your family.


Leonardo

Kneb Knebaih 16th December 2008 12:06 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth Smith (Post 331415)
Hi,

I saw this last year I think.

Were you able to repeat a 500K+ year again?

Thank you.


Of course...

This year has been even better...


PS:

Most people think that success has to do with what tactics you know, who you know, and even luck...

But the real truth is that success has to do with your attitude: what you think, how you think and what you choose...

And you can choose success.


Take a look at this post:

The Warrior Forum - From $0 to $500K in 2007... Step by step

Kneb Knebaih 16th December 2008 03:00 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1medic (Post 330926)
Woooaw. What a comprehensive ebook/reference book. It's like an encyclopedia of the public domain.

I almost didn't buy this ebook despite many positive comments because I've bought PD books before and gained very little from the purchase. There were 3 problems I'd had in the past:

1. You get a list of resources, but when you go to look at the photo or book sites, you see strange titles like "Using Knitting To Improve Female Moral Virtue" or sh*t like that, that you could never possibly use.

This book gives many, many resources, explains the different book categories and the main niches that sell well for public domain books plus actual examples of how business are using them today. Some resources are the "oldy" category, and some are modern.

2. Some books just tell you that PD exists and then give a list of resources. This is the only PD book I've ever seen that really shows the different types of PD related business models.

3. Other PD books I've seen leave out the most critical info, how to do a copyright search. This books goes into some detail about how to conduct the searches, online, yourself. As far as I know, no other PD book does that.

It's a truly great book on it's subject.

Luke

----

How could it be even more valuable?

Because it's such a broad subject and there's such a massive list of resources the focus is less on the "make money" - understandable because there's so much to the PD topic in the first place.

Well this could possible be a course with this ebook being the first module in the course. The second and 3rd models could go in detail into some specific case studies using just 2 or 3 or the best PD sites and then showing how to sell stuff with them.

Just an idea.... Of course, other product development and online sales skills are required to make money from this.

Hmm, just had a thought - is that what the bonuses were for? :) Ah yes, well maybe you should refer to them in the main ebook as the next steps :).

Thanks.


Thanks a lot for such a great review...

This is what I appreciate the most...

This is what I´m offering my product here to Warriors, for such a discount.


And yes, you´re right:

My Main Book (62mb) is in fact just the First Module in the real product...

The next modules are the business and marketing tactics to fully apply what you learned + the traffic methods I use + how to outsource the entire process...

So... you are reading my mind, or what? :)



All the best,
Kneb

Kneb Knebaih 16th December 2008 03:11 PM

Re: How I Made $580K Using PUBLIC DOMAIN Works!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by billzz (Post 330939)
Again Kneb overdelivers. This WSO is easily worth 5 times what he is asking. The bonuses are worth the asking price and then there are unannounced bonuses.............
The best WSO I have ever purchased. Way to go Kneb and thanks.


Thanks for your positive feedback...

I will have to increase the price then...


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:47 AM.